PDA

View Full Version : Iceland Stuns Banks: Plans To Take Back The Power To Create Money

Swami
3rd April 2015, 18:12
Who knew that the revolution would start with those radical Icelanders? It does, though. One Frosti Sigurjonsson, a lawmaker from the ruling Progress Party, issued a report today that suggests taking the power to create money away from commercial banks, and hand it to the central bank and, ultimately, Parliament.

Can’t see commercial banks in the western world be too happy with this. They must be contemplating wiping the island nation off the map. If accepted in the Iceland parliament , the plan would change the game in a very radical way. It would be successful too, because there is no bigger scourge on our economies than commercial banks creating money and then securitizing and selling off the loans they just created the money (credit) with.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-04-01/iceland-stuns-banks-plans-take-back-power-create-money

Church
3rd April 2015, 18:25
Swami, you really bring some great stuff to the table my friend. :)

GCS1103
3rd April 2015, 19:47
Swami, you really bring some great stuff to the table my friend. :)

I just said the same thing on another one of Swami's threads.

Church
3rd April 2015, 19:52
Truth is truth. ;)

Angelrising
3rd April 2015, 23:02
Didn't they already kick the international banks out of their country? Point being, it's clear they have no problem calling their own shots. They have made it clear already that they will not be bullied by banksters! Good on The Icelanders!