PDA

View Full Version : The Schumann Frequencies

Swami
3rd April 2015, 18:04
http://www.soundsofsirius.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Schumann-resonance-18Mar2015.jpg
http://sosrff.tsu.ru/?page_id=7

There is concrete evidence to suggest that Mother Earth herself is shifting her vibration, in order to adapt to the paradigm shift. The Schumann Frequencies are the ‘sound’ of the earth. It’s like hearing the sound of a big drum, with that drum being the earth’s resonant cavity. Only a few years ago the earth was vibrating at around 7.8 hertz, but a few days ago, the Schumann frequency hit 16.5. This demonstrates that the earth itself is changing…she is literally speeding up!

http://www.soundsofsirius.com/the-schumann-frequencies/

Flower of Life
3rd April 2015, 19:16
I heard about this some time ago, if it goes much further I wonder what will happen when it gets above 20Hz, as that is the point where humans can hear it.

Barbarella
10th January 2016, 14:38
I heard about this some time ago, if it goes much further I wonder what will happen when it gets above 20Hz, as that is the point where humans can hear it.

Indeed, it would be audible if it were vibrations in air. But it's not. The Schumann resonance is an electromagnetic (radio) signal generated by lighting stimulating the void between the ground and the ionosphere.

The dimensions of this void are fixed. Therefore the Schumann resonance is unchanging.

The graphic in the fist post shows this fixed frequency quite clearly. It also clearly shows the Schumann harmonics.

Babs

lcam88
10th January 2016, 22:21
I'm not sure what schumann resonance is. Is someone willing to elaborate more?

How is it measured?

What is the nature of the measurement that makes it noteworthy?

Is there something of particular interest that is worth commenting on?

Aragorn
10th January 2016, 22:45
I'm not sure what schumann resonance is. Is someone willing to elaborate more?

My my, lazy today, are we? :ttr: Here's the Wonkypedia article (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schumann_resonances)... :p

lcam88
10th January 2016, 23:08
very lazy today actually.

thanks aragorn.

ADDENDUM

So an increase in Schumann resonance frequency would mean that the properties of the ionosphere have been changing, or the energies participating in the resonance have changed augmented in some form or both.

One reason for the increase to 16.8 (which is about double the base frequency) is that for some reason there was a breakdown of the standing wave characteristic for this lowest energy node, maybe due to manipulation of planetary energy dynamics by some type of research.

Since nobody here has yet suggested manipulation by means of human activities, I'm opening that possibility up here. Comments?

Dreamtimer
11th January 2016, 01:49
That "hack from S Dakota", Dr. Farrell, was discussing cern and it's tremendous magnetic energy generation. Could that have an effect?

HAARP puts out a bunch of microwaves. They affect the ionosphere, don't they?

I'm not claiming to have a thorough or even good understanding of what these systems are/can possibly do.

Aianawa
11th January 2016, 08:42
Could many humans raising their/the vibration then change the Schumann resonance ?.

scibuster
11th January 2016, 09:01
Schumann.
The earth is a big big "Schwingkreis" resonant circuit.
This circiut can be triggered by thunderbolts.
There are many thunderbolts at any moment on earth.
( ? 300 ? thunderbolts at any time)
Some say the Haarp can also trigger and stimulate like thunderbolts.
The circuit Earth with Ionosphere has a resonant frequency.
The fourier transform of this frequency give a spectrum which has overtones.
Those overtones vary by the Ionosphere condition
but the main frequency is always constant.
The Ionosphere condition can also vary by proton-sun-storms.

lcam88
11th January 2016, 09:17
Could many humans raising their/the vibration then change the Schumann resonance ?.

That is a good question. I heard that human brain alpha patterns have a similar frequency. You would think that rising vibrations of humankind would strengthen the base resonance if indeed the mind vibration was echoed by Schumann resonances.

Is there any insight about how the physics of the Schumann frequency relates to the human biology? To the mind? What about non-science based information?

If frequency changes are caused by human activity does the change actually represent further breakdown of our living environment?

Barbarella
11th January 2016, 10:03
The Schumann Resonance, as explained in the Wikipedia article is energised by the electrical discharges of lighting. Yes, there are always hundreds on earth at any time.

The fundamental frequency of 7.82 Hz (or 7.83 Hz depending exactly how it's measured) is a function of the height of the ionospheric D-layer above the earth. This varies in density day/night and depending on solar activity, but its height is determined by ionisation of the upper atmosphere at a specific molecular density. Unless something catastrophic occurs, this density (thus height) remains constant.

Like all non-linear generation of electromagnetic radiation, harmonics are generated, each one weaker than the previous. The second and third harmonics are visible on the graphic at 15.64 and 23.46 Hz. The AC mains frequencies of 50 Hz (most nations) and 60 Hz (North America and a few others) would be visible on that trace if the scale was extended.

HAARP is accused of many things by those who have some reason to fear-monger and who don't understand how radio transmitters work, how the signals are transmitted from the antennas or the interaction with the ionosphere. Pictures of HAARP are widely available. Anyone familiar with antennas can see they are not microwave arrays (no idea how that story ever got started!) as microwaves can only be launched from arrays of very small antennas, or more commonly dish antennas.

I have not walked up to a HAARP antenna and measured it, but they appear to be of the size that would effectively radiate high frequency signals in the range 3 to 9 MHz. When you look at sensible stuff about HAARP, that's confirmed.

HAARP's experiential purpose is well described and although some of its use may be secret, I think it's very unlikely it has any sinister purpose. For example, imagine how much energy would be required to alter the weather with radio waves - which don't interact with the troposphere anyway, but that fact hasn't stopped conspiracy theorists. Even if the HAARP facility had access to many Gigawatts of power, imagine the massive effect such a powerful transmitter would have on radio communications around the world, or even just Alaska!? In addition, many amateur scientists have sensitive equipment to monitor natural and man-mad radio signals throughout the radio spectrum. This equipment would be saturated by something like that!

Could many humans raising their/the vibration then change the Schumann resonance ? No idea what that means, or how humans raise their "vibrations". But I suspect the answer is no.

Babs

lcam88
11th January 2016, 12:04
Barbarella:

Thanks for the elaborations.

In addition, many amateur scientists have sensitive equipment to monitor natural and man-mad radio signals throughout the radio spectrum. This equipment would be saturated by something like that!

Well, it would only be saturated at the specific frequency or frequencies that are being broadcasted only.

I had the experience and honor of playing with a Multi-Wave Oscillator at one point. The principal characteristic of the device is a complex wave form created by arcing the signal current over a spark gap before broadcasting the results through a pair of spiral antenna. The resulting EM signal was said to attenuate single celled life forms like bacteria while augmenting cells associated with tissues.

That the electric arc over the spark gap is similar to lightening events has me curious about schumann resonances... Is there something special about the Schumann wave form that would be worth mentioning?

Barbarella
11th January 2016, 13:08
Well, it would only be saturated at the specific frequency or frequencies that are being broadcasted only.

Yes, quite true up to a point. It depends how well a receiver is designed to reject unwanted frequencies. But HAARP is often accused of generating massively powerful ELF or VLF signals. The trouble is they never appear on any ELF or VLF grabbers of those studying radio wave propagation at these frequencies, along with the dawn chorus and whistlers. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeuI8AJMIxU)

That the electric arc over the spark gap is similar to lightening events has me curious about schumann resonances... Is there something special about the Schumann wave form that would be worth mentioning?

An interesting point that had me thinking... The noise from lighting discharges is extremely rich in harmonics and therefore very broad band. The electromagnetic (EM) resonant frequency of the space between the earth and the D-layer is very, very low since it is so large. For EM resonance the resonant medium must have a mathematical relationship to the wavelength. The wavelength of a 7.8 Hz EM wave in free space is 38,461 km. The earth's circumference is about 40,000 kM and taking into account ground losses, etc. 7.8 Hz is what would be expected. So unless the earth changes size, the Schumann resonance won't change.

A wave that is tuned to resonance will always be a sine wave, (usually with harmonics) so examining the EM Schumann resonance won't reveal much I shouldn't think, just a 7.8 Hz sine wave with rapidly diminishing harmonics.

Regarding various human brain waves, of the five types, only Theta (4 to 8 Hz) and Alpha (8 to 13 Hz) are close to the Schumann resonance. If they were locked to it, I think that would be significant. If all primates, or mammals had brainwaves locked to it, then even more significant.

I've read somewhere that the Schumann resonance signal had to be introduced to long-term space living (International Space Station, etc.) to improve human comfort at various levels. I don't know if this is true or not, but guess a little Googling will clarify that.

lcam88
11th January 2016, 13:29
The physical condition of early Astronauts deteriorated severely whilst in Outer Space, away from the Schumann Resonance. The problem was solved by introducing the "Schumann Simulator" into all space shuttles, a magnetic pulse generator mimicking the Earth's frequency. This demonstrates the simple fact that we cannot be healthy if disconnected from the "natural biological frequency"

It maybe more a physical requirement at the cellular level than a mental one. hmmm

Does anyone have details of psychological or mental studies made on astronauts of cosmonauts?

Here is the only reference I've found: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_noA7-qY26A&t=2m24s

Elen, does some of Mr Rappoport's presentation remind you of what I had to say about that monkey designed in the side of a mountain in South America?

Here is Mr Rappoport's recollection of a brief moment when a detail of such a study was revealed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_noA7-qY26A&t=5m22s

Sorry if I'm taking this off topic.

Suppose though, schumann resonance may be a part of what confines our conscious permitting a more individual experience?

EDIT

The word physical above caught my attention, I think.