PDA

View Full Version : Just thoughts from just one being...

Chester
31st March 2015, 16:04
When I was at the other forum (my first forum experience that related to the "alternative community") I noticed that many times posters would take on the mantle of having to be right as opposed to simply sharing views and ideas. For that reason, I developed a habit of reaching out and contacting those whose comments and subjects discussed interested me and many times this developed into Skype relationships. What then usually happened was that I discovered the beings I communicated with via Skype were for the most part, kind, intelligent and well... the type that sought common ground - which was quite opposite what I sometimes perceived via their posts.

This got me to carefully examine my own posting style and low and behold, I saw elements of the same symptom of appearing to project a "need to be right" much more than simply sharing my own ideas while leaving plenty of room for folks to have their own ideas - ideas which might (on the surface) appear in conflict with my own.

I then had one experience in particular that really shined the light. There was a female poster who had some pretty scary experiences and she shared these in some detail. These experiences involved violation from beings she said were "Draco Reptilians." Right after she posted these specifics, another rather well established poster wrote that her experiences were simply delusions and involved elements of the lower 4th dimension which can appear nasty but in reality have no real ability to harm her and that she should strive to rise further into the 4th dimension where "the good critters are found." Now what was interesting is that this poster had plenty of his own unprovable, other worldly experiences and expected the PA community to believe his were real (as opposed to delusions) and to accept the paradigms his experiences suggested as "reality" while claiming her experiences were delusions.

The female poster suddenly went silent and pretty much stopped posting. Here was a being who had experiences of such a difficult nature that found the bravery to relate her experiences (which was likely a call for answers and perhaps even some type of help) and the established poster came in and shut her down. I found that very sad and frankly unacceptable.

For this reason I realized that I really have no right to tell another poster that their unprovable other worldly experiences are false or are delusions. In addition, I have no right to impose a suggested paradigm based on my own unprovable, other worldly experiences upon anyone else.

The reason I made this post is that I experience posts of contention on ToT (like I did over at PA) with regard to unprovable, other worldly experiences and I just hope that folks might see that when it comes to matters beyond this 3D / linear time based / 5 sense reality no one can assume and then impose the paradigms suggested by their intuitions, experiences (gnoetic experiences included), channelings, readings and recantings of the experiences and claims of others to be actual universal reality for everyone else.

I have more comments in this regard yet I hope this posts engages others to share their own thoughts along these lines. My goal is to raise the level of this forum as this proved impossible over at that other forum whereas here, I get the feeling this can be done. And a note about this last comment - I also can dip below the standards I suggest with my words written above... but I strive to maintain the highest standards in this regard as surely we all benefit far more greatly if we can and do.

john parslow
31st March 2015, 16:41
Hello justone, I read your comments with interest because I believe many on this forum have experienced the same situation on 'that other forum', that is why most of us decamped to TOT. I think you will find most folks on here are a bit more enlightened and in the most part show respect to other members. There will always be those who insist they are right and the rest wrong but these are thankfully few and far between. My view has been that if you do not agree with anyone then the solution is simply not to engage with them. Like you I have made many cyber friends and am in contact still by email and Skype, these have now become 'real' friends - always use your own discernment, I have found that if something doesn't feel right it usually isn't. I don't think I had a chance to welcome you to the forum, so wishing you a very warm welcome. JP :whstl: