PDA

View Full Version : Would you date an Alien ?

NANUXII
31st March 2015, 10:00
As if i couldn't come up with something more ridiculous ? dont tempt me please , but seriously of all the things we have discussed about contact have we not ever broached the subject of interstellar romance ? I know its a bit out there , forgive the pun , but do some of you get the feeling that your ideal partner just isnt here on this planet ? Do you feel out of place down here ?

Do you sometimes look at the stars and wonder if he or she is out there looking back at you ? do you ever wonder what it would be like to visit another planet and meet new cultures and maybe go out to a social gathering and experience cultures that would just blow your mind !

i came up with this because im always wining about the negative side of peoples ideas and imagination , its kinda getting boring for me , i dunno , maybe it is for some of you too ? i wanted to explore the idea and i must admit i have fantasised about meeting beautiful aliens that show you amazing stars and galaxies and new technologies and wonder .. that stuff is out there and i so wish i could see it all ,,,

We always feel more worldly after being on an over seas trip , we come back with new clothes , a different perfume , some new food recipies , and photos of moments in time .. can you imagine what it would be like to explore a new star system and meet the inhabitants of new cultures and species, imagine they are actually friendly and welcome you with song and true hospitality ..

why not wonder about that ? why not paint that picture ? and imagine you met the man or woman of your dreams ( assuming they have men and women there ) ,.. someone that got you .. that has the heart youve been looking for .. all the way out there .. how would that feel for you ?

imagine ..

hmmmm

Naniu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loXDVGi_lK0

Pris
31st March 2015, 10:24
Nanu, you've got a one track mind. ;)

dianna
31st March 2015, 12:49
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8cENJO39Rs

Seikou-Kishi
31st March 2015, 13:20
Yes. They wouldn't even have to be humanoid. Not even vaguely. Of a species with no gender or a species with twenty genders all in the same body, it's all good.

shamanseeker
31st March 2015, 13:22
I'd love to date an Andromedan or a Pleiadian (positive of course!)

Highland1
31st March 2015, 13:30
I'm pretty darned sure I was married to one once....

I had a lucky escape.

Russ

NANUXII
31st March 2015, 16:15
I'd love to date an Andromedan or a Pleiadian (positive of course!)

hey shaman seeker , what attracts you to these races ? have you felt a connection ?

the video here i found says its a message from them , its actually a lovely tune , listening to it i felt a nice heart connection my self. imagine this to be your fantasy or even explore what that means to you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sOk_dOQKKE

ronin
31st March 2015, 16:28
i would not say no to any of these....:whstl
:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K-yl1sl1ag

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Yfxf5HD-sY

john parslow
31st March 2015, 16:32
At my age I would be grateful to date anyone - alien or not ... :whstl:

mojo
31st March 2015, 18:24
I never considered the dating option but a question that I put serious thought into was if they asked me to go with them. Even serious to the point if I wouldn't be able to return back to our society. Interesting that my answer was always the same. I went so far as to ask them. Even ready at the moment of contact. The response might sound easy but there were times in the past when I wondered why they were returning. At first there was nervous feeling of the unknown but when I witnessed them there were more than one type and seen them working together, it was easier and new if the chance came my life would be so much more.

NANUXII
31st March 2015, 18:28
I know this is going to be a pretty out there claim but i have met , i believe 2 humanoid looking off planet entities.

One was a man at an Avalon ground crew meeting , he was part of a group of people making a documentary about ufo sightings, When he walked up to our table to chat with us , i looked at him and said , " youre not from round these parts , aint cha ? " i smiled and shook his hand , then after one of my friends introduced me as Naniu , he excused him self and left rather quickly. This guy was ex military pilot , very thin, large head , very blonde hair , almost orange blonde , had an unusual structure, seemed highly intelligent , indeed i met him again at his movie conference .. and he was more relaxed after knowing more about me , when i asked him again where he was from , he said texas .. i said no where are you really from , he just smiled and said goodbye ..

the second was at a party , i walked into the laundry where the drinks are , and walked in on a girl being sick in the toilet .. i grabbed her hair to keep it getting drenched and brought her water , she had been drinking beer .. and was very very drunk .. when she finished feeling sick she said under her breath , " how do you humans drink this stuff " and i got a really eerie feeling right in my solar plexus .. i asked her if she is ok , and helped her out into the garden and brang her water , she was exceptionally beautiful , in a curious kind of way .. i sat and spoke with her for hours till she sobered up , she was a lawyer in quite a huge law firm , intelligent beyond anything ive witnessed and devilishly naughty in a really cute way .. needless to say i couldnt stop talking to her ,.. her eyes had like a pearl kind of iris .. it was not normal and every time i asked her about it she went really shy and looked away .. once she was sober i asked her what she meant by her comment in the toilet . and she looked at ,me like she saw a ghost .. i said its ok , i know about you.. and she was very uncomfortable after that ..

it took her about half an hour to relax again , she did not explain about her comment nor the eyes ..

and im sure ive had at least 1 girl friend that was not from round these parts.. possibly 2 ..

interesting and let me tell you , they do not look hardly any different to us .. but they seem to have very intelligent jobs and curiously interesting mannerisms.

so i think the main difference between what we term as star seeds and walk ins is one is conscious of its mission , the other is not , these two were conscious for sure.

What i noticed the most is an unwavering confidence that was surreal , they speak with such calm conviction , its a very attractive trait. i wonder if what i saw was their real form or a projected form , normally its difficult to get one past me , only because i believe in their existence.. from what i have learned is they can mimmick normal human looks as a matter layer thought form. Its a type of holographic manipulation to be accepted as a normal human type form.

NANUXII
31st March 2015, 18:39
thats a very mature question to ask ones self , and really imagine what it would be like to leave your home planet to skip the galaxy .. i have wondered what it would be like and believe me as much as id love to i feel a sense of separation anxiety would be inside me , that would last for a while id imagine till you felt secure in your new surroundings .. just leaving the earth atmosphere gives me a nauseous feeling still .. but i think that has more to do with folding space time than separation anxiety ..

I never considered the dating option but a question that I put serious thought into was if they asked me to go with them. Even serious to the point if I wouldn't be able to return back to our society. Interesting that my answer was always the same. I went so far as to ask them. Even ready at the moment of contact. The response might sound easy but there were times in the past when I wondered why they were returning. At first there was nervous feeling of the unknown but when I witnessed them there were more than one type and seen them working together, it was easier and new if the chance came my life would be so much more.

NANUXII
31st March 2015, 18:49
i often think about what it would be like to venture space , and the sheer beauty of its expanse , like earth it would have wild danger , but un like earth i would not understand it entirely so that feeling on uncertainty would heighten my experience because its not only new and vastly different , its humbling to the point of making me feel so insignificantly lucky to be there .. to float with total freedom , in anonimity , no drivers licence or pass port .. no id , nothing .. just pure un adulterated freedom .. facing courage and maturity with nervous excitement ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQIzdCXt8_0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRJgYOgf8xc

NANUXII
31st March 2015, 22:40
At my age I would be grateful to date anyone - alien or not ... :whstl:

i wonder if an Alien would want to date us ?! hmmm never thought of that ,..

How long do you think it will be before they start an intergalactic dating service ? theres a billion dollar idea ..

johnjen325
31st March 2015, 23:24
Ok so I just gotta throw this in here…:eyebrows:

What makes you think YOU aren't alien?

JJ :whstl:

Angelrising
31st March 2015, 23:47
Ok so I just gotta throw this in here…:eyebrows:

What makes you think YOU aren't alien?

JJ :whstl:

I think the truth is stranger than fiction relative to this question.

Asked differently one might muse: "If existed prior to being "born" here on earth (eg. energy is never created or destroyed), then might I be Human+(somethings)?"
Or even "If all time is "simultaneous", than am I at once a human AND multiple other specie?" "Which state would then be my "alien" state?"

Ok, that could go on and on. It gets curiouser and curiouser!!!! LOL

ronin
1st April 2015, 00:22
energy has no boundaries......:whstl:

still fancy the green one....:ok:

sandy
1st April 2015, 01:34
OMG Nanu>>>>>>>>>love your creative mind along with others. :)

Lillith
1st April 2015, 02:12
I love this whole concept, very fertile food for thought :love:

EarthSheriff
1st April 2015, 03:18
Wow that was a great one! A perfect match for our message!

WatchPickWin™, Watch: History, Pick: Love Today, Win: Always!™

so I will ad this video, but in a MUCH better place, as I have 2 of their videos!

(on this link)

http://win50k.com/watch_et.php

http://WatchPickWin.com http://www.win50k.com/catgames.php

NANUXII
1st April 2015, 07:27
Yes. They wouldn't even have to be humanoid. Not even vaguely. Of a species with no gender or a species with twenty genders all in the same body, it's all good.

ok so we have an adventurer , ready to experience the delights of the unknown .. good sport !

NANUXII
1st April 2015, 07:30
energy has no boundaries......:whstl:

still fancy the green one....:ok:

Yes she was lovely ! even with the green skin. What i find common between the depictions is the strong nature of the women , how they are portrayed as almost masculine in nature yet still very attractive. I wonder what part of this is the attractive part ?

other than the obvious physical atributes.

NANUXII
1st April 2015, 07:31
OMG Nanu>>>>>>>>>love your creative mind along with others. :)

Sandy , youre like a family size tub of KFC to me !

NANUXII
1st April 2015, 07:35
Hey Angel , interesting you mention that , i was toying with the idea that the soul is not of any denomination or race but rather a collection of experiences.

immagine with that in mind meeting an Alien who is in the soul state ( not in the physical ) , and your experience with them was with a multitude of experiences from a vast array of planets and beings ! would that just blow your mind ?

Asked differently one might muse: "If existed prior to being "born" here on earth (eg. energy is never created or destroyed), then might I be Human+(somethings)?"
Or even "If all time is "simultaneous", than am I at once a human AND multiple other specie?" "Which state would then be my "alien" state?"

NANUXII
1st April 2015, 07:39
and i know the ladies are a bit shy of posting their idea of prince charming but we encourage you , its just fun anyway so theres not much can go wrong .. i think lol

just as long as its not a pic of a human person , it can be human but should be portrayed as Alien or ET for the spirit of the thread ..

N

NANUXII
1st April 2015, 07:46
I wonder what an Alien woman would make of this guy ? ladies ? any thoughts ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urvRrtMfSz8

johnjen325
1st April 2015, 09:05

Another 'wrinkle' I see is that our Hue-Man DNA is a mixture of many different galactic civilizations, so that, at least in part, makes us not just related but a bridge between many of them and us.

And then of course there are the soul origins 'family tree', for each of us…

Not to mention the added complexity of each of our many and varied lifetimes spent (while 'trapped') down in this gravity well, as a member of different races during different time frames and civilizations.

IOW we have been 'groomed' to be a gateway to fit in betwixt and between a widely divergent mixture of 'aliens'.

But we ourselves ARE aliems… (notice the different spelling :hmm:)

Kinda makes ya go :hmm: don't it…? :eyebrows:

JJ :thup:

NANUXII
1st April 2015, 16:32
JJ do you think that when the soul returns to a matter state that its connected proportional to its time matter existance within its dna matrix hgoloform memory complex ?

in other words , do we exist on the planes in a matter state once released from the physical limitation , based on our accumulated DNA matrix experiences ?

and does this allow us to then relate to those particular planes of existance and its inhabitants as " family "

N

NANUXII
1st April 2015, 17:35
here are some spacey sounds to listen to while you piece together your ideal space partner @!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oukQZ5jxtoA&list=RDt3Tbvah7waU&index=6

johnjen325
3rd April 2015, 05:04
JJ do you think that when the soul returns to a matter state that its connected proportional to its time matter existance within its dna matrix hgoloform memory complex ?

in other words , do we exist on the planes in a matter state once released from the physical limitation , based on our accumulated DNA matrix experiences ?

and does this allow us to then relate to those particular planes of existance and its inhabitants as " family "

N

Sorry it took so long but it's 'ready' now… :winner:

I'm not familiar with the terms you're using, so my response may not 'hit the mark' so to speak, but let me 'splain, what my understanding is and see if it even comes close to an answer…
And if this doesn't answer your question, PLEASE ask it again but from a different POV…

My current understanding about our 'uniqueness' is based upon our existence in an experiental based, gravity well (planet), which means the diversity and range of experiences available to us is deliberately meant to provide us with not only unique but 'rare' experiences, all meant for us to gain these experiences. This 'training' environment also has 'additional' layers or levels of 'feedback' in that we are 'trapped' in this training environment. This 'ensures' we stay on this merry-go-round and take full advantage of this training environment.

We who volunteered to dive into this pool are gaining experiences unobtainable nearly anywhere else. This training environment is well 'designed' in multiple ways, on multiple levels and involves all of our being.

This includes our SOUL, and DNA, and all the rest of our being (which includes our heart based emotional capability).

Portions of our SOUL groups(s) and 'higher selves' have, it seems, been 'influnced' by this 'experiment' in separation, to the degree of needing to be 'cleared' or perhaps 'cleaned' of some of this separation 'influence'.

Our SOUL, all the way back to source, along with our DNA is and has been 'modified', or enriched, or encompasses a broader range of direct and 1st hand experiences all due to this unique training environment.
Indeed it seems that our immediate family connections for both our SOUL and DNA are much more 'complex' with a greater extent of interconnection, when compared to some other SOUL and DNA groups.
Think of it as a melding of different families and races and groups that have all come together and intermixed.

Most civilizations usually want to maintain racial 'purity' (sound familiar?), where as we are at the other end of this spectrum.
IOW we are a melding pot of widely divergent DNA and SOUL groups.

And family is ALWAYS family.
If there is a 'family connection' there is a link to that 'chain' of conscious development stretching all the way back to it's origins.
Think ancestor 'veneration/respect' such as those which are quite prevalent in asian and indigenous societies.
As above so below…?

I figure many here sense a 'connection' to certain galactic civilizations, or other types of groups, or have a sense of 'feeling' this connection.
Corey indicated as much with the BA's comment to him and why he was 'chosen' as their spokesman.

And the one HUGE connection we all have to this is consciousness, and its drive to encompass knowing itself.
And along the way we experience the diversity of life in all of it's manifestations, and permutations.

These experiences, these relationships, all of this gained understanding and subsequent wisdom we accrue, is WHY this experiential environment exists and why we are here, now, doing and being. And along the way, our personal connection of and to family(s), expands to encompass a greater number of galactic families/civilizations/races/etc. as we continue to interact.

Think, we are ONE, and since we are deeply embedded within separation but also have this incredibly diverse mixture of DNA and SOUL experiences we are uniquely suited to help forward the process of applying these life lessons as we continue on our path, heading back towards ONENESS.
And due to our being separated, along our path back towards ONENESS, we are able to utilize these divergent aspects, because we ourselves are a tad bit closer to ONENESS rather than being a more 'pure' example of consciousness.

IOW our diversity, is our strength, is one of the points to all of this.

Lastly, it seems clear enough to me that many of these 'advanced' civilizations which are involved with the undoing all of this dark agenda are also seeking to 'attract' Hue-Manity towards them.
Why?
Because in the universe, what is valuable, is not stuff, nor technology, rather its consciousness, and experience and understanding and wisdom as it is gained and assimilated within each being.

And we got it go'n on… :winner:

I hope this 'answers', at least in part, your question(s).

JJ :thup:

Angelrising
4th April 2015, 09:20
Hey Angel , interesting you mention that , i was toying with the idea that the soul is not of any denomination or race but rather a collection of experiences.

immagine with that in mind meeting an Alien who is in the soul state ( not in the physical ) , and your experience with them was with a multitude of experiences from a vast array of planets and beings ! would that just blow your mind ?

I actually believe that is what is happening. I think that is why some people just seem "familiar" to us, or like we've met them someplace before. I think this is why so much of what we do not understand is playing out in this world. We have "unintegrated aspects" of ourselves that are from "other lives" that are exerting energy here that we do not understand and thus we struggle to get out of "cycles" that we feel stuck in. I think that is why a person can see someone and for no reason at all simply dislike them - because some other aspect of their soul has an unpleasant relationship with them from another space and/or time that may not be consciously recognized. However, because the "whole soul" is about balance, if we have not balanced the energy of that experience within ourselves here in the physical by accepting and integrating it, it will play out through the ego-mind so as to get our attention.

I think we are in a "soul state" all the time. The challange we have is that we think we are physicl beings having spiritual experiences when in fact we are spiritual beings having physical experiences. We are naturally in balance with the All. It is only in our reality that we get the chance to create the experience of being "out of balance" with who we really are as Creator beings. And yep, everytime I explore that more deeply, my mind is increasingly "blown"!!!! LOL The implications are astounding!

What if you and I are colleagues in a more advanced culture somewhere and together we have uncovered a revolutionary idea that allows us to tap the body's own boundless energy as an unlimited energy source. In theory, if we understood our collective awareness in this case, we could bring such a knowledge and understanding into this experience to expand and enhance it as appropriate. I would just LOVE to be a part of that kind of multidimentional think-tank!!! LOL So cool....

shamanseeker
7th April 2015, 11:03

Hi Mojo! Have you written about this in more detail somewhere? If you have, I'd love to know where to find it. If not, would you be able to write in more detail about this: it is fascinating!

shamanseeker
7th April 2015, 11:05
I'm pretty darned sure I was married to one once....

I had a lucky escape.

Russ

Why did you think she was Andromedan - or Pleiadian, Russ?

shamanseeker
7th April 2015, 11:15
hey shaman seeker , what attracts you to these races ? have you felt a connection ?

the video here i found says its a message from them , its actually a lovely tune , listening to it i felt a nice heart connection my self. imagine this to be your fantasy or even explore what that means to you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sOk_dOQKKE

Hi Nanu,

I've always been attracted to the Pleiadians and even more so since reading about Shirley MacClaine's friend's contact with a Pleiadian woman. I've always been fascinated by the constellation of Orion and can stare at it for hours.

I've been told by two sources that I'm Andromedan. I had wondered if I was a Pleiadian previously. But after reading about the Andromedans, I realize I do have Andromedan traits. I feel a great connection with what Alex Collier says about them too, especially when he talks about the 'Isness' or what they believe to be the 'god-feeling' of the Universe.

I've just started dating a man whom I believe is a Pleiadian starseed. He's semi-awake in a spiritual sense but not in the sense that he realizes what's happening in society though he's on the way. I believe I read his thoughts telepathically. Though I must say that I have telepathically connected with the nuns at a school where I worked and with a shapeshifter as well.

In answer to Mojo, I'd love to depart with the Andromedans though I would worry that they weren't really Andromedans but dark forces in disguise. I don't think I would, though, anyway because I feel deeply I have something important to do here before I do go.

In response to other comments I believe that starseeds are often(?) born into bloodlines descending from the same aliens of their home planets.

Highland1
7th April 2015, 12:35
Why did you think she was Andromedan - or Pleiadian, Russ?

I am not entirely sure what she was Shamanseeker except she had abnormal physical strength for her slim slender frame.
It was only after an extremely stressful period with her did I even notice that her pupils could narrow to slits and even glow blood red.

Even now, all these years later, I feel dread just thinking back at those dark occultic flavoured years.

Many things that happened are just too personal to publish here.

The weirdest thing about her is that she would appear pretty normal to everyone else but would reveal her true nature to me.

Having said that, men would do literally anything for her as she seemed to have seductive hold on all males, even high ranking police.

What started as a seemingly normal relationship changed rapidly in a short space of time.

My regular friends just seemed to disappear, instead being replaced by very self destructive individuals, or at least they almost destroyed my life.

As a particularly dominant male, I always felt passive by her mind control.

When I said it was a lucky escape, I meant being lucky to still be alive.

Russ

shamanseeker
14th April 2015, 11:35
I am not entirely sure what she was Shamanseeker except she had abnormal physical strength for her slim slender frame.
It was only after an extremely stressful period with her did I even notice that her pupils could narrow to slits and even glow blood red.

Even now, all these years later, I feel dread just thinking back at those dark occultic flavoured years.

Many things that happened are just too personal to publish here.

The weirdest thing about her is that she would appear pretty normal to everyone else but would reveal her true nature to me.

Having said that, men would do literally anything for her as she seemed to have seductive hold on all males, even high ranking police.

What started as a seemingly normal relationship changed rapidly in a short space of time.

My regular friends just seemed to disappear, instead being replaced by very self destructive individuals, or at least they almost destroyed my life.

As a particularly dominant male, I always felt passive by her mind control.

When I said it was a lucky escape, I meant being lucky to still be alive.

Russ

Wouldn't she have been reptilian rather than Pleiadian, Russ? She sounds like it.

Chester
21st April 2015, 05:19
The question wouldn't be "would I"... it is more like, "have I!"

Even the three sons I share with her would agree... the lovely "Lucifera" (as I fondly refer to her) has to be an alien.

Nothing else explains her.

The first 10 years were fantastic... if I had only been able to avoid the last 2.

Sophia
21st April 2015, 10:16
Do you sometimes look at the stars and wonder if he or she is out there looking back at you ?

that's syncri, I was just looking up to the sky this morning, wondering about my twin flame and if he could see/feel me wanting to connect with him

http://www.dosegossip.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/alone-beautiful-girl-lonely-Favim.com-734277.jpg