PDA

View Full Version : 70 yr old WWII film

Stoat muldoon
31st March 2015, 08:46
Amazing WWII footage been found after 70yrs . here's the story, very interesting

http://video.nationalgeographic.com/video/short-film-showcase/wwii-photos-seen-for-the-first-time?utm .

NANUXII
31st March 2015, 09:45
awesome resource Muldie !

loved the andromenda 3 million stars in 3 minutes and the hubble telescope images .. just breath taking !

thank you

N

Stoat muldoon
31st March 2015, 10:14
Glad you enjoyed it Nanu , I have a keen interest in history . Know your true history and you'll see the true future , not the one we're spoon fed .

gardener
31st March 2015, 12:09
Thank you for that Stoat I was truly captured just watching that, very interesting I can see you are a young handsome man, but I think you are an old soul you've been here many times I feel that. regards gardener

Stoat muldoon
31st March 2015, 12:49
Thank you for that Stoat I was truly captured just watching that, very interesting I can see you are a young handsome man, but I think you are an old soul you've been here many times I feel that. regards gardenerI thank you gardener , but looks and age are unimportant . It's what's in you heart that matters and you have a good heart , most on here do , we feel it . :thup: