PDA

View Full Version : Synchronicity - a discussion about...

Chester
30th March 2015, 20:04
How synchronous that the thread I started on synchronicity got zapped! But perhaps this is good so that it can begin anew - This time I will start with Don Webb's comments regarding synchronicity.

This time I will start with Don Webb's comments regarding synchronicity.

DW: Synchronicity is an act of perception that uses the confluence of subjective and objective states to order the chaos of existence.
 Sadly, for most people it becomes merely a thrilling distraction.
 I’ll give an example of synchronicity that produces varying levels of energy and Intent.

Bill, on his way to work on an early winter morning, sees a brilliant shooting star in the sky. His sleeping wife Mary dreams of a meteor shower. Later in the day they both hear “Drops of Jupiter” by Train.
Bill on the radio on the drive home, Mary at work when her cubicle mate plays it. Let’s look at different levels of action that this can
 have:

Zero level - Both wage slaves, exhausted by work, do not share nor reflect on any part of their days after work. No gain - this is the level of most people. No synchronicity has occurred - no one heard the tree fall in the forest of Magic.

First Level - They both mention the occurrences and muse for an instant that there might be more to the world than meets the eye.
 Awareness drew near, but didn’t overtake them. These are people who have cool bumper stickers - they don-t do the Work, but often energize those that do.

Second Level - Both are very excited at the synchronicity. They’ve 
read books about the idea and can even say “Jung.” They derive joy from the incident, are sure there’s more to the world than meets the
 eye, and post it on their Facebook status. Awareness in a feeble state has entered their lives for a moment - if they are lucky they
will use this energy to separate a little from the world-machine and become freer. Some of their energy may improve sacred places or bring some thoughtfulness to political decisions.

Third Level - They have a moment of true Awe. They compare their 
perceptions to the beings of Flatland that can observe a sphere passing through their dimension as a circle that grows then shrinks away. They realize that both their psyches have seen the edges of
 something bigger and stranger that is moving toward them. They decide to watch their lives carefully to See more. They admit that they don’t Know anything yet, but are filled with a long desire to Know. They keep the incident just between themselves for a few days. They feel energized - and for reasons they don’t grasp now,
 they become more deeply drawn to each other. In a few days they are 
able to make different subtle changes in their lives that lead to more Joy and to seeing more of the Wyrd of the world. This is the level that the true magic of long desire begins.

I suspect there is a fourth level, but I have not been able to articulate it yet - but then I’ve been a practitioner for only thirty years. But perhaps one of your readers is Seeing it now.

ronin
30th March 2015, 20:35
love it justone and i hope people will share their experiences here as this will help validate their experiences.

i have two stories that i wish to share,not sure if i mentioned them here before...but here goes.

one morning i was just coming out of sleep when for some reason i was thinking about our coffee table.
on the coffee was a few figurines,one of bhudda,a meditating man and a candle.
as i was waking up i thought what would finish the table off was some earthly like a stone or some thing.

i came downstairs and my partner had nipped to the shop.
when she came in she said"hey look what i have found" a lovely stone to go on the coffee table.
i never before mentioned that it was what i was thinking when i awoke.

the next one was one Sunday afternoon my partner said she was going to have a lie down for a hour.
i decided to meditate.as i got into it all i could see where eyes coming close up to me.
different coloured eyes eyeballing me if you will.
after about 40 minutes i came out of the meditation.
my partner came down and i asked her if she enjoyed her kip.
"not really" she replied"all i could see where eyes".......

not sure if this comes into syncronicity or telepathy but it happened.
is it a nudge from whatever to say yes we are on the right track or a tuning in?

Chester
31st March 2015, 03:10
Hi Ronin... I have many experiences of a similar nature to the first one you mentioned. I characterize that first one as "sympathetic resonance reflection." It seems more along the lines of straight forward telepathy in the case you described, It is clearly a psi event though... Those types of experiences (for me) are unmatched in their richness. They give meaning to life and essentially change simple existence into what I call - real life.

In fact, to me... to live an enriched life is to live a life filled with meaningful experiences and has nothing to do with material wealth. I wouldn't trade what I have... in finding myself involved in and perhaps even generating so many profound meaningful moments and they usually always involve others, other beings. The next post is one of those experiences.

Chester
31st March 2015, 03:41
On Friday, October 10, 2014, I created the following and placed it on the small wall portion between the two windows behind where I sit at my computer and which can be seen by anyone who is looking through my webcam.

The flower is a flower my wife, Cristina, made and had placed on a gift she gave me (also of something she made).

The three images are photocopies of three Crop Circle Cards. The bottom left was Cristina's first card, card number 3 - Love. The bottom right was my first card which was card number 60 - Starseed Spiral. The card above (center) is card number 6 - Union / Marriage. Below is our wedding picture from back in 2002.

In the evening of this same day I experienced the following.

I was watching the movie, Transcendence. Early on Will Castor (Johnny Depp) says to his wife, Evelyn - “Think about the garden. Think about our sanctuary."

I recalled thinking how special this was to them... it was their sacred place, just for the two of them.

About 1 1/2 hours later its the end of the movie and Will and Evelyn had just perished. Their good friend is in the very garden and was looking at two sun flowers. I am blind in my left eye and so when I am with Cristina, I always stand on her left. She is 3 inches taller than I. So as I looked at this scene where their friend was stating some final words in their remembrance, I imagined the two sun flowers were Evelyn and Will and I imagined that they might as well be Cristina and I.

At this precise moment... and I mean literally within a few seconds of this scene and my thoughts... my Skype lit up. It was Cristina. She was looking beautiful and beaming and said... "Would you like to see the new painting I finished at art class today?" I said, "Of Course!"

You can't make this stuff up...

You can't "buy" living the life of a "magical being entangled with other magical beings."

So maybe the "illuminati" controls some of the material wealth... but I cannot imagine being any richer than the life I discovered one can live.

Sooz
31st March 2015, 07:32
Hi justone and All,

I've been wondering whether to post my novella here at TOT again. I posted it a few years ago, but it got lost in various meltdowns.

As it relates to synchronicity, I thought it may add to your thread, justone. The link is below and it's free.

Click on the link below, type into the search box 'Lily de Cuir'* and/or 'Kismet x Numbers'#. Click on 'Kismet x Numbers'. Follow the prompts and you can download from there in various formats.:)

http://www.smashwords.com/

Edit: More info to download.

*My Nom de Plume and ex name at PA
#Title of my novella (small book)

Sooz
31st March 2015, 13:00
Hi justone and All,

I've been wondering whether to post my novella here at TOT again. I posted it a few years ago, but it got lost in various meltdowns.

As it relates to synchronicity, I thought it may add to your thread, justone. The link is below and it's free.

Click on the link below, type into the search box 'Lily de Cuir'* and/or 'Kismet x Numbers'#. Click on 'Kismet x Numbers'. Follow the prompts and you can download from there in various formats.:)

Little bump in case anyone is interested.

Chester
31st March 2015, 15:02
Hi justone and All,

Excellent story - Thank You.

Interesting to note the first number I came upon within the body of the story was 54 in the mention of the 54th floor. When we take the word "love" and apply gematria to the word, it adds to 54. I recall thinking that the story would likely be a "love story" and in many ways (though much more) this is what it turned out to be. Note: the post I made above regarding the two sun flowers was also a "love story" (both in the film Transcendence and in the life experience with Cristina and I).

When synchronicities occur where you are acutely aware that the probability is millions and even trillions to 1, what conclusions do you draw?

Sooz
1st April 2015, 12:20
Excellent story - Thank You.:tiphat:

Interesting to note the first number I came upon within the body of the story was 54 in the mention of the 54th floor. When we take the word "love" and apply gematria to the word, it adds to 54. I recall thinking that the story would likely be a "love story" and in many ways (though much more) this is what it turned out to be. Note: the post I made above regarding the two sun flowers was also a "love story" (both in the film Transcendence and in the life experience with Cristina and I).

When synchronicities occur where you are acutely aware that the probability is millions and even trillions to 1, what conclusions do you draw?

Thanks justone. It was not intentional regarding the level 54th floor. I wish I could say it was! I was not aware of the gematria thing, (I will have to look that up).

I also wasn't aware of what I was writing, regarding the sky high building and a 'love story'.

It's always interesting to see what a reader gleans from a story. This is the masterpiece of creative writing. It is not the writer that creates the story, the writer is just a fence post. It's the reader who makes the story their own. And it goes on from there into other conversations.

I love the creative process and how it creates ripples on the pond.

Thanks so much for your feedback.:tiphat:

Tonz
1st April 2015, 13:36
I was just thinking today about synchronicity when things connect so fluently and spontaneously .
This thread perhaps is just that for me today'

Why is that ?In the sense why does it exist?, The easy part ,as i think ,is if we are really in tune , or in a state of mind in a specific way or frequency ,synchronicity is everywhere , it is what holds all are minds together , the hive mind,the oneness.

Why is it that it doesn't seem to last ,The hard part, for me it's most likely distraction and an invasion of multiple layers of thought that are unresolved in a certain way that is not totally in synchronicity.,there for adding to the blindness of it all .
But there are moments where one is lucid, not by a deep meditation or practice just a moment of silence in your mind where without knowing the hive is at work and the synchronicity becomes clear again , .

Most of the time we are so used to being unsynchronized so much, for so long and on so many levels that when synchronicity is before you often you don't even recognize it or at best when we do pay attention, it is only there for a short while before we distract ourselves back to where we have become habitual.

Therefor We tend to cut short a lot of them .We emphasize with surprise and amazement when we see it clearly , as is like the eg,a beautiful one I might add that Justone has presented. But in reality as i see it we could be in this state 24/7 , we would all be at peace , we would all be happy , we would all understand all we are because we will have it clear how it all works.

Some people in life have a better or should I say clearer mind , They are like that because they tort themselves to be in a particular clear state generally or they were conditioned that way or they are naturals and just never questioned it.

Most of us have been conditioned out of it. I don't need to elaborate on it as i'm shore we all get that part of it , but i do believe that it is still there 24/7 at every step of the way , and if you change your path slightly it will readjust to suit continually.Are we quiet enough to hear , see, feel,touch, taste 24/7 ? that I tend to believe ultimately is up to us.

There are a few eg that things tend to enhance the ability , Falling in love , all powerful love situations ,radical life changes,radical risk moments ,and even at the worse moments of psychological suffering.

Chester
1st April 2015, 16:57
Thanks justone. It was not intentional regarding the level 54th floor. I wish I could say it was! I was not aware of the gematria thing, (I will have to look that up).

I also wasn't aware of what I was writing, regarding the sky high building and a 'love story'.

It's always interesting to see what a reader gleans from a story. This is the masterpiece of creative writing. It is not the writer that creates the story, the writer is just a fence post. It's the reader who makes the story their own. And it goes on from there into other conversations.

I love the creative process and how it creates ripples on the pond.

Thanks so much for your feedback.:tiphat:

I apply the term "gematria" (which to some folks has a specific meaning that relates to the numerical values of the Hebrew alphabet) but let me explain how I use the system where "love" = 54... "classic Pythagorean" numerology reduces all numbers that are generated by a corresponding letter down to a single digit. In this case "love" = 9 and those who study Pythagoeran numerology know that 9 is "all encompassing" as some might view "love."

I use my own system and empower it with "chi charged" enthusiasm (the secret to synchronicity and to magic in general) and this system is simple and contemporary.

I take the English language alphabet and number the letters in order without reducing two digit correspondences. Through this method, I created a more complex form of opportunity for "the Intelligence behind the Reality" (as I call it) to communicate with me.

In the case of the word "love" we have

l = 12
o = 15
v = 22
e = 5

add that up and it equals 54.

Note: I am not alone in using this type of system as I have found others on the internet who use it - have seen it called "simple gematria."

So, I cannot say I created it even though the idea of it came to me independently one day about 7 or 8 years ago. This experience is one reason why I question the "originality" of anything. Sometimes I imagine "Big Mind" as all possibility and that in a sense it all already exists in the eternal now moment.

I am just sharing experiences, thoughts and opinions about these experiences. I have learned that some things may be true for me and yet only true for me... I have also learned that something which is true for me today, may not be tomorrow.

Here is a link where you can type in words and it gives various "gematria" results -

I have the word "love" loaded...

http://www.gematrix.org/?word=love

Chester
1st April 2015, 17:10
Synchronicity (along with other "psi" phenomena types such as telepathy) has played a crucial role in my ability to come up with a likely solution to the mystery behind my own father's death at age 44 (which occurred in 1979).

Also, uncanny synchronicity played a massive role in events back in 1989 which resulted in my first marriage which then resulted in the procreation of my three children.

The phenomena is real and as I stated above... in my case, it is fueled by emotionally charged (chi energized) enthusiasm.

I have worked with several credible folks with regards to the phenomena. One gentleman I worked with is named Elliot Benjamin. We became friends when I began to correspond with him based on his article - License Plate Synchronicity
(http://www.integralworld.net/benjamin24.html)

Dr. Benjamin then featured my "23 synchronicity" in his next article - Synchronicity and Mathematics (http://www.integralworld.net/benjamin27.html)

I had posted my own document of the 23 synchronicity the other day but it was accidentally deleted... I would be happy to post it again in someone is genuinely interested as it had much more detail (Elliott extracted the key elements for his article and my rendition is a narrative).

Chester
4th April 2015, 15:41
Forgive the bump... but I find it odd and sad that this thread does not get some traction... that others don't have some of their own synchronicity experiences to share and/or thoughts as to what's behind the phenomena.

Spiritwind
4th April 2015, 16:51
I believe these things happen because, as multi-dimensional beings, we can tap into the universal intelligent creative loving energy that is all around us and in us at any given moment in time. It can draw to us seemingly miraculous events and can even become what I call a miracle minded way of life. Don't be sad Justone. I had an earlier post that got disappeared and I'm guessing the holiday this weekend celebrated by so many is a bit distracting. I have a few great stories of life changing "coincidences" but I'm off to work soon, so maybe another time. Love this topic though, and I'm sure I am not the only one.

Mark
6th April 2015, 23:08
Hi Justone and welcome.

We create our destinies.

This is in conjunction with our higher selves IMO.

My deceased grandfather from the grave encouraged me to write a book, so I am.

He has been feeding me ideas.

I have been studying other styles of writing to help me.

There was a book I recalled that I had read in my teens and it was hilarious. I decided that this book would help. I spoke with my wife about buying it from Amazon, but decided to delay the internet purchase as I was to visit a second hand bookstore the very next day.

This was my first ever visit, and when I opened the door to this huge store, the very first book within my reach was the exact book I almost bought the previous night.

In a store of over 75 thousand books that wasn't bad.

To top it off, it had had several reprints and front covers. However this copy had the original cover art as i remembered when I had first read it many years ago.

All for 99 pence too :-)

Dreamtimer
7th April 2015, 16:21
Lately, synchronicities have been abounding. For me they're like a little nod from the world saying I'm on the right track. Robert Moss who wrote Conscious Dreaming talks about Mark Twain who described synchronicity as how "life likes to rhyme".

When people say it's "just a coincidence" they're trashing coincidence. If detectives ignored coincidence, they'd never solve a case. If scientists ignored coincidence their research would go nowhere. As a fan of science fiction I would like to take this opportunity to quote Garack from Star Trek, DS9: "Oh, I believe in coincidences, I just don't trust coincidences."

For those who don't know, he was a Cardassian, formerly of the Obsidian Order. They were a KGB kind of secret agency.

Robert Moss also wrote a book called The Three Only Things which directly addresses the attitudes that downplay dreams, imagination and coincidence. As in, "It's just a dream, It's just your imagination, It's just a coincidence."

I am not a fan of dream books and don't buy dream dictionaries. Conscious Dreaming came out right at the time that was just right for me. It was the first time I had ever heard anyone talk about dreams in a way that I could relate. For me it was the stories that were so compelling. Transformative experiences were resulting from dreams. I listened to him on the Diane Rehm show way back in '96 when the book was published. Then I went and bought the book.

In honor of dreams and dreaming (and dreamers) I'll also point to The Secret History of Dreaming. (Robert Moss again) I bought this one for my brother who doesn't give a crap about dreams. But it does relate dreams and actions taken that result in things like the discovery of oil in Kuwait. Tangible things that he can relate to that can hopefully get him beyond the idea that dreams don't have real significance.

Life taught me in a very nearly brutal way that dreams, deja vu and instincts are directly and inextricably connected. I don't ignore dreams. Not even the "wild hogfish" ones.

So don't let anyone dis your dreams or coincidences.

Chester
15th April 2015, 02:05
Thanks Ronin, Sooz, Tonz, mojo, Spiritwind, Mark and Dreamtimer...

Its great to see others interested in experiencing this phenomena.

In this interview - at 43:30 is a caller who relates their uncanny synchronicity experiences and is followed by comments of the interviewee... Just after this section is Dr. Michael Salla who speaks of his interactions with GoodETxSG.

SxK1mXFZiSI#t=736

mojo
15th April 2015, 02:41
Thanks Sam I wish the thread post was still there but got lost in that recent hiccup on the forum...;)

Divine Feminine
15th April 2015, 02:46
Just catching up on this thread, but I'll share a quick story of synchronicity that happened to me and my husband last year. I had just figured out who he was in a past life and shared with him. Of course he really wasn't believing me.....two days later, our router broke and he ran to the store to get another one. Keep in mind he could have gone to any store and purchased any router from a variety of places....But when he came home and set up the one he had just selected, the preprogrammed password given to him, was the name of the person I had told him he had been in a past life! ROFL!!! :hilarious: :winner:

He was dumbfounded, and of course I was gleaming for being validated...I mean what are the odds? I thought it was pretty synchronistic....apparently someone in the spirit world :wiz: agreed with me, ha, ha.

Chester
15th April 2015, 03:39
Just catching up on this thread, but I'll share a quick story of synchronicity that happened to me and my husband last year. I had just figured out who he was in a past life and shared with him. Of course he really wasn't believing me.....two days later, our router broke and he ran to the store to get another one. Keep in mind he could have gone to any store and purchased any router from a variety of places....But when he came home and set up the one he had just selected, the preprogrammed password given to him, was the name of the person I had told him he had been in a past life! ROFL!!! :hilarious: :winner:

He was dumbfounded, and of course I was gleaming for being validated...I mean what are the odds? I thought it was pretty synchronistic....apparently someone in the spirit world :wiz: agreed with me, ha, ha.

This is exactly it... the key ingredients are there... the timing, a precise and obvious connection and the most important - meaningful. And so when attempting to calculate the odds of that... the zeros fall off the page.

Thanks for sharing this.

Divine Feminine
15th April 2015, 03:54
Yes, that's what I thought too Sam..in the near future I hope to be working more in the reincarnation field and one of the questions I feel should be considered when looking at cases is factoring in the odds statistically...so if facial features are similar, dates are matching, names are matching, etc..etc...common sense would tell you that the more you match the odds would be in your favor that there's a strong chance you are a soul aspect of that person. I'm surprised statistics aren't used more often to reinforce the point.

Dreamtimer
15th April 2015, 12:54
I'm not knowledgeable (took three tries to spell that right!) about numerology but I've been seeing boatloads of 3:33 and 11:11 on the clock and other places. Also, I'll just be thinking about something and someone nearby or on the radio says the very word or names the subject of my focus. It would have creeped me out some years ago but I've learned to see it as affirmation of going in the right direction or doing the right thing. What I've been doing lately is researching and reading and listening trying to figure out what this insanity around me is about.

Here's a great synchronicity story from about 15 years ago. I was going to pick my child up at school and was in the parking lot. I was very slowly turning while looking uphill to see the kids coming. Then I looked in front of me and there was a light pole and I was about to bump right into it. I stopped and at that very moment the voice on the radio said, "Watch out!" I looked at the radio in wonder and then said, "OK. I will." And I laughed in amazement.

Spiritwind
15th April 2015, 16:04
I've had the numbers thing going on since the 90's too, and I guess so have a lot of other people. I have one story I don't think I've told that fits right in here. In 1999 I got to participate in an event called "the Long Dance" that gets put on by the Svaha Spirit Lodge over in the Seattle, WA area. It was a three day event that was held on Orcas Island with right around 50 participants. A truly life changing experience this was for me. We had met for planning before the event itself, and then met again about a month after this event to kind of just see where we all were after our shared experience. At this time we did some work with the 3 Fates, Urdh, Verdandi, and Skuld. They originated in Europe and go by different names, the above being from the Old Norse. Anyway, as we are working through this exercise, I remember saying in my mind with great intent that if a situation arises in which I have to move again, that I would take that as a sign that it is time to make the move across the State to the other side of mountains. This was a big move for me for many reasons, and I had just been looking for a sign to help me make that decision.

I had been living on a beautiful piece of property with 2 homes overlooking the water below as a caretaker with my 4 year old daughter and teenage son. The very next day after I got back home the owner arrived and had a meeting with me. She informed me that she had relatives coming up from Mexico to occupy the second home I had been staying in and would no longer need me to be there. I was given 2 weeks to move. I even asked for a fairly good sum of money that I figured I would need to make this move, and shockingly she agreed to give it to me. Two weeks later I was on my way and have never regretted it. It really was the move I needed to make.

Oh yeah, and when I got this job in the first place, the day I arrived to apply I just happened to look at the clock and it was 11:11, and a bald eagle flew very low by the window as I looked. And the address was 1133. Just a coincidence, I am sure.*

ronin
15th April 2015, 22:48
there are two types of syncronicity .
good and bad.
such as your in the middle of calling your boss when he walks through the door:eyebrows:
i have seen this happen and the person in mention stumps up.
coincidence?
i have mentioned personal things in a chat before and someone came on unaware of what i was talking about said something that was negative but he was unaware of the previous chat and it was imo a negative synchronism.

RealityCreation
16th April 2015, 00:17
I see the same numbers all the time Dreamtimer. I will be working at my computer & happen to glance down & the time will show 1:11, 11:11, 3:33 etc. I've been experiencing a huge number of synchronicities for years and for me, I think the lines are blurring between is it synchronicity or manifestation?

Yesterday I was searching on Youtube for a particular orchestral symphony whilst I had the opening bars of another symphony playing in my head which I thought might be the one I was looking for. Turned out it wasn't, but a while later I got in the car to go out & the radio had been left on from when my husband lst drove the car (I don't listen to the radio in the car) & the symphony that I had heard playing in my head immediately came on with the opening bars that I'd been hearing.

Another one that comes to mind that occurred recently - A couple of months ago my husband bought a dvd series (Kavanagh QC) - a british program which ran from 1995-99. I hadn't seen this particular series before & have found it to be very good. We usually watch one episode once a week so we were up to episode 9. This day we were having a discussion at lunch with my father around an issue that was reported on the news item that day. That night we watched the next DVD in the series of Kavanagh & it was all about the same issue/theme that we had been discussing earlier.

Dreamtimer
16th April 2015, 14:52
This past weekend I ate at 111 Hazard avenue. There were 9/11 memorials on the wall. And, strangely, a framed collage of items related to Sheriff Arpaio from AZ. There were pictures and items signed by him including pink boxers. Weird. We passed route 111 on the way home. This was in CT. As we were passing through PA just after sunset there were two separate groups of three "plane-trail" lines in the sky. They were cut off, didn't stretch across the sky. It looked like two sets of claw marks in the sky. Each set of lines was the same length and spaced the same. I've also been seeing three sets of lines like claw marks in various places including indentations in large rocks. It makes me think a little of Nordic runes. I haven't really figured out what it "means". That day started off clear blue and the planes were working hard all day long. One set of crossed lines did resemble the mother rune. Couldn't take pictures 'cause I was driving.

Lots of threes goin' on here. Once is happenstance, twice a coincidence, thrice a pattern...

Three is Divine...

Three is a fantastic age for children! Love that age!

Dreamtimer
16th April 2015, 18:22
111 Hazard Plaza (not avenue)

Chester
17th April 2015, 00:12
Yes, that's what I thought too Sam..in the near future I hope to be working more in the reincarnation field and one of the questions I feel should be considered when looking at cases is factoring in the odds statistically...so if facial features are similar, dates are matching, names are matching, etc..etc...common sense would tell you that the more you match the odds would be in your favor that there's a strong chance you are a soul aspect of that person. I'm surprised statistics aren't used more often to reinforce the point.

For me the sad thing is that so many folks... just to begin to open their minds require "hard proof" where the odds of something, no matter how phenomenal is not enough.

But enough for what? My answer to this is to simply open one's heart to the possibility of the phenomena and throw out any need to connect it all with any preconceived ideas related to things such as religion and especially religious beliefs.

Just open to the possibility there's more to the experiential realms than the 5 sense world suggests.

Divine Feminine
17th April 2015, 17:43
For me the sad thing is that so many folks... just to begin to open their minds require "hard proof" where the odds of something, no matter how phenomenal is not enough.

But enough for what? My answer to this is to simply open one's heart to the possibility of the phenomena and throw out any need to connect it all with any preconceived ideas related to things such as religion and especially religious beliefs.

Just open to the possibility there's more to the experiential realms than the 5 sense world suggests.

What you're saying is exactly what it means to get out of 3D thinking. IMO, the definition of (D) a dimension, is a state of consciousness based off a set of beliefs. The set of beliefs in 3D thinking relies mainly on the 5 senses. For some people, it doesn't matter what you show them, they don't want to believe, so I can only speculate their soul isn't ready to embrace a new way of thinking. In time I do believe it will happen, it's just a slow process.

Dreamtimer
17th April 2015, 21:44
I recently came across the acronym PUG, Personal Unverfied/fiable Gnosis. It's your personal experience of knowing that can't be verified or proven. Personal experience does and should matter. Not everything important and real and true can be proven. Or can it? Doesn't that sense of truth act as a kind of proof? Is it the liars and fakers that cause us to stop trusting our selves and others' experiences?

Any investigator, secret agent, or scientist worth their salt pays attention to coincidence, synchronicity, instinct, personal BS meter, dreams, whatever power they have at hand. When people want to dismiss synchronicity, remind them of the practical and logical applications and those who aren't afraid to use them.

The Secret History of Dreaming by Robert Moss is a great one for showing how people, throughout history, have used their dreams to achieve great things. Things they wouldn't have without the dreams. Knowledge, insight, warnings, all these things can come through experience that can't be "proven".

Dreamtimer
21st April 2015, 02:11
Lightning struck at 4:20 today, 4/20.

Went outside, it was a sun shower.

My friend scored 420 in a game we were playing.

Dreamtimer
23rd April 2015, 00:06
Why does a six pack plus tax so often end up with 9 dollars and 11 cents change?

I don't think it's synchronicity.

I think it's tryin'toscrewithme.

Chester
23rd April 2015, 03:13
One day I will have the guts to share my "Dracula" synchronicity

Spiritwind
23rd April 2015, 05:41
One day I will have the guts to share my "Dracula" synchronicity

Well now you have my curiosity piqued :hmm:

Aianawa
23rd April 2015, 09:27
Maybe I am a wee bit shy and not posted earlier but 3 pages and no mention of Arguelles material or the book synchronicity written by the son of the man who prosecuted Nixon.

The book synchronicity let me know imo how the future leaders of USA would come about when the time was ready, meaning take over from the present mob.

Arguelles material including dreamspell is more something one has to become experiencial about and for myself created nice flowering indeed of myself. Like many people who got/get into the meditation tools of this material, I could write a small book and at this moment I do not know where to start concerning relating these experiences, mainly because life has mostly become an intermingling of amazingness concerning synchronicity or as some say The Way.

Dreamtimer
23rd April 2015, 10:28
Dracula synchronicity...sounds bloody interesting.

Aianawa - Thanks for the reference. I've recently come across some of Arguelles' material.

I referenced a book before by Robert Moss called The Three Only Things. It's about dreams, coincidence and imagination. He recalls Mark Twain who described synchronicity this way: "Life likes to rhyme".

Aianawa
23rd April 2015, 10:34
Rhyme indeed, when things are not going well, one is usually outa sync, when going well then in sync or love lol.

Sooz
23rd April 2015, 12:41
I have a book on synchronicity too, and I can't for the life of me find it on my book shelves. I will have another hunt tomorrow (I have a rather large book collection).

I too am wondering about your Dracula story Sam. I have travelled throughout Romania and visited Bran Castle where Count Dracul lived, saw his birth place in the nearby village. Took pix of course, but all lost somewhere*. (Not digital in those days). They were bloody good pix too, of the Castle. I remember it was a very dark, gloomy, rainy day.

*Otherwise I would post them.....

So Sam....when you have the courage, we are ready for your Dracula story......:smile2::popc: like kids around the campfire...:fire: with Sam in the middle telling the story....:tiphat:

Dreamtimer
23rd April 2015, 13:57
I can hear the wind howling through the trees.....

Aianawa
24th April 2015, 04:07
Dracula synchronicity, jest or factual ?

Sooz
30th April 2015, 08:24
This definitely belongs in here.

Unbelievable....read it to find out....

http://jandeane81.com/threads/6709-Calling-IT-Experts?p=841921801#post841921801

Dreamtimer
30th April 2015, 12:47
Sooz, cool! It's a small world indeed.

Sam, Dracula is close to the name Dracon. Is that where the synchronicity lies? (just curious, not startin' anything)

Chester
30th April 2015, 15:14
Dracula synchronicity, jest or factual ?

Massively factual as well as much of it quite documented...

Fortunately I see it solely from the perspective that I have an affinity to the underlying metaphors found within the Dracula myths, the actual three generation family group that ended with Vlad Tepes as well as the underlying metaphors related to the vampyre (I prefer the word with the y).

Part of the synchronicity (as happens) involves content of an adult nature which likely would not be "postable" here on ToT so I will have to share this on my blog.

Chester
30th April 2015, 16:11
This definitely belongs in here.

Unbelievable....read it to find out....

http://jandeane81.com/threads/6709-Calling-IT-Experts?p=841921801#post841921801

I have been studying this phenomena for several dozen years. It is difficult to play the role of 'objective observer/"scientist"' and at the same time be the 'object being observed.' Anyways, in the course of this study, I have identified key requirements of the participants in a synchronicity event or synchronicity "string" (a series of related events) and one of those essential requirements is "affinity."

Your synchronicity is an excellent example of this.

Affinity appears to play an important role in generating "nexus points" within the "reality" where "the One" touches "the many."

In my earliest days of studying the phenomena I would "read meaning" into synchronicities. As I spent more time in studying the phenomena, what I noticed was that I could experience some incredible synchronicities related to a specific subject and then later experience incredible synchronicities with a subject that, from this 3D world perspective, was diamterically in opposition to the first subject. That was a head scratcher until I was able to see the common element that involved both experiences. In each case, at the time of the synchronicities, I was in the midst of studying the subject and had found elements within the subject of which I shared significant affinity.

As I have studied mysticism... especially related to western mysticism which includes, The Kabbalah, Sufism and Christian mysticism I would have the most profound synchronicities related to specifics found while pursuing these studies.

As I studied 4th-Way, Satanism, Luciferianism and Gnosticism I also experienced some incredible synchronicities at times when I had also experienced a significant resonance with particular elements I came accross while involved in the study.

The key ingredients in all these cases was that I was enthusiastic about elements I encountered in these studies and where I shared significant affinity with those elements.

Now, just in case a reader gets concerned simply because I have studied as much of every possible tradition, religion, philosophy, thought system I have been able to discover (including my own discussions within myself) does not mean I have chosen any particular pathway unless one understands the general conceptual difference between "Right Hand Path" and "Left Hand Path." If you wished me to provide a self assessment with where I might be slotted (something most humans love to do), I would be "Gnostic" which is Left Hand Path.

Dreamtimer
30th April 2015, 16:20
Sam, why is gnostic the 'Left Hand Path'? Or, in what way? Or, how?

Chester
30th April 2015, 18:56
Sam, why is gnostic the 'Left Hand Path'? Or, in what way? Or, how?

There is great debate regarding definitions. I should have clarified that "based on my own understanding of the terms - Left Hand Path and Right Hand Path..."

It would take pages to explain why I have this view. Do note that at the core of Gnosis is the Divine Feminine, The Goddess, Sophia... and other "pointers." Note that the word vama (Sanskrit) means both "left" and "woman" or "The Goddess." Origins of LHP / PHP can be traced back to the same culture as the one in which Hinduism has its roots.

I am speaking from a male perspective which is important to understand. From this perspective... the spiritual essence within me is (metaphorically) "The Goddess" and it is this essence with which my greatest desire is to unite.

The following is excerpts from a conversation I had with Mark Amaru Pinkham - Author of several books along these lines including:
Conversations with the Goddess
Guardians Of The Holy Grail
The Return of the Serpents of Wisdom
The Truth Behind the Christ Myth

Mark and I were discussing the differences between what I call "dark left" (such as LaVeyan Satanism, Temple of Set, etc.) and "gnosis" -

[12/4/2014 10:54:10 AM] Sam Hunter: in ToS it appears the goal is to achieve "godhood" (immortality) not in alignment with what "Nature" might impose... or "God" might impose... but more so on one's own terms... this resembles the Germanic traditions... where there would be room for many "gods" (immortals) as opposed to the Right Hand "monotheistic" (and authoritarian) type path...

[12/4/2014 10:57:06 AM] Sam Hunter: If any label had to be put on me - I am a Devoutee to the Goddess first and foremost

[12/4/2014 10:58:03 AM] Sam Hunter: but unlike many Gnostics... I do not perceive the material realm as "evil" - I simply see it as an experiential realm which "i" (the spirit being I am) am passing through and may even pass through many times

[12/4/2014 11:01:38 AM] Mark - IOGT: The principal caution I give to anyone on a Satanic path is to be aware that your anger, resentment, and rebelliousness does not make your ego more inflated and your sense of separateness more pronounced. The goal is to wear down the ego and ultimately experience a complete oneness with everyone.

[12/4/2014 11:06:13 AM] Sam Hunter: This leads me to the critically important question.... if one achieves full "shedding of the ego" is it possible this same one retains any semblance of individuation? Individuality… such as a remaining a "spiritual being" within a sea of other "spiritual beings?" Or does one essentially annihilate "the self" where there is no longer any... even residual form of individual being? [added Note for this post: This would be RHP under my definition]

[12/4/2014 11:08:17 AM] Mark - IOGT: There is still a sense of self. The ego becomes like a burnt seed. It can not take root anywhere. So the ego will not say I am this or that anymore. Only that I AM.

[12/4/2014 11:09:07 AM] Sam Hunter: and this is doable through the Left Hand path?

[12/4/2014 11:09:22 AM] Sam Hunter: or not through any "path"?

[12/4/2014 11:09:28 AM] Mark - IOGT: Yes. Through the alchemy of the Left Hand Path

[12/4/2014 11:09:51 AM] Sam Hunter: can this be done through the Right Hand path?

[12/4/2014 11:12:07 AM] Mark - IOGT: It's difficult on the RHP. Discrimination is developed on the RHP, and this discrimination causes separation. Also, God is held outside on the RHP and then acknowledged to be within on the LHP. The LHP is for the initiates ready to know themselves as God/Goddess incarnate.

For me, Gnosis is "awakening from within" and many Gnostics that I associate with share this core view.

Hope this helps... Sam

Chester
30th April 2015, 18:59
The Law of One is quite LHP in this regard... with the important distinction that instead of turning hard left then downward (as does Satanism and some forms of Luciferianism)... The Law of One suggests the left hand turn (towards the knowingness within) and then a curve upward pointing to STE (Service to Everything - which paradoxically is The One which we all are).

Church
30th April 2015, 19:26
pointing to STE (Service to Everything - which paradoxically is The One which we all are).

I really like that concept. That is the way I have always intuited, and it sits better for me than service to others (or self, for that matter).

Chester
30th April 2015, 20:20
Note - all the following is simply opinion so do not make the mistake of reading the following as if I am trying to tell the reader anything - I am simply sharing my views and opinions as I have them now and stating them in a way that may appear to be projecting my truth upon others.

A few more thoughts regarding terms - The sub conscious plays a significant role in how we react to terms. If have concluded that one reason folks get so worked up about the definitions of Right Hand Path relate to the word "right" to begin with. It must be right (correct) if it is Right Hand. Recall Jesus sits at the right hand of God the Father. If one takes these things literally and if one allows the sub conscious to dominate without discerning what might be the mystical symbology, then one might feel compelled to find a way to align with Right Hand Path not even realizing the history that developed these terms nor that RHP (in the view of many scholars) represents the pathway to self-annihilation whereas LHP leads to eternal life of the individuated being.

And again, it is critical to point out that heading "left and down" (as I see Satanism and other forms of left hand path) may indeed lead to individuated immortality albeit in a universe onto oneself. That is sadly lonely to me and defeats one of the two primary reasons "The One" came forth as "us" (all life - all consciousness manifest) in the first place.

Dreamtimer
30th April 2015, 21:22
Sam, tremendous response, thank you. I really like how you related it to the Law of One. LHP curving upward to STE. That's good.:tiphat:

Chester
1st May 2015, 05:58
Sooz, cool! It's a small world indeed.

Sam, Dracula is close to the name Dracon. Is that where the synchronicity lies? (just curious, not startin' anything)

Apologies... no. But it is easy to see that the beginnings of the word, Dracula, is Dra and Drac. We see the clear link between the Alpha Draconis here, We also see the link between the story entitled Dracula (where the author, Bram Stoker had searched for the name for his vampyre and came upon the history of Vlad Tepes (aka Count Dracul... as also were named his father and grand father) and we see the link between Dra and the word Dragon. And note the Dracul line's relationship to The Dragon Court... Some of these connections are mere coincidence at one level yet, when we understand the deeper nature of reality, some of us conclude these connections are not mere coincidence.

It is best I write up the lengthy "Dracula" synchronicity and post it in my blog. Some of the elements are of an adult nature and not suitable to post in ToT. Without sharing all the elements of these experiences this massive, decades long synchronicity string would not have the same impact upon the reader and I desire to provide the fullest impact possible.

One comment first... I hope that the readers would be able to restrain themselves from reacting to my stories in a way known as 'finger pointing" by casting me and/or my stories in a dark light. This has already happened regarding posts I made in this thread over in the thread known as The Plan. I think we can do better than this, no?

Cup
1st May 2015, 08:24
I have offered in other posts that chance doesn't exist, chaos doesn't exist and that randomness doesn't exist. In that light, what is referred to as synchronicity would be the moments and situations that we become aware of the fact that there exist an universal order.

Dreamtimer
1st May 2015, 13:21
I won't accuse you of being 'dark' Sam. You've expressed your search and belief eloquently and I admire those who can do so without fear or shame, and without proselytising. Or, as you put it, projecting your truth onto others. I can admire you and your beliefs and hold completely different ones myself. We're still connected. Just like all the different things associated with 'Dra'. I think Cup was alluding to this.

Is there a link to your blog? Or I can find it if you give me a name.

Chester
1st May 2015, 20:18
I won't accuse you of being 'dark' Sam. You've expressed your search and belief eloquently and I admire those who can do so without fear or shame, and without proselytising. Or, as you put it, projecting your truth onto others. I can admire you and your beliefs and hold completely different ones myself. We're still connected. Just like all the different things associated with 'Dra'. I think Cup was alluding to this.

The blog is coming... I am working on how I shall begin... along with some consideration as to how I might handle some cosmetics.

In truth, I am spending much time the next few days looking within for how this shall all come forth.

I must admit that at this moment I am still processing lower emotional reactions in relation to comments made in other areas of the forum that improperly represent information I shared in this thread.

I am finding myself having to choose words extremely carefully these days.

Unfortunate yet I have been graced with enough wisdom to see this...

Dreamtimer
1st May 2015, 23:10
And blessed with a baby.

Chester
2nd May 2015, 00:55
And blessed with a baby.

Kimberly (and note, to avoid confusion - grand father here)

Dreamtimer
2nd May 2015, 17:38
That's a beautiful baby!

Aianawa
4th May 2015, 22:36
Congrats on grandchild Sam, A lot of my own learning around synchronicity besides nature and ceremony involved numbers, being aligned with dreamspell instead of Vatican calendar, number-feeling and knowing is very number orientated for me, especialllly through arkeytype/s. That number or frequency can be felt, known or seen can allow synchronicity, to many is not even a side consideration. There are more and more natural time calendars set up and being set up which help people to align with natural planetary functions, these days, most have a number and arkeytypal function also. To find out for oneself, just trial one of them out for a moon and then switch back to Vatican count/calendar, very simple experiment one may do.

Joanna
5th May 2015, 07:29
Hi Sam (and beautiful grandchild) and all, my latest blog post is about synchronicity, with a personal example, with 'blue birds': http://heartstar.org/2015/04/28/blue-birds-of-happiness/
'Life is Love'. It's showing us, every moment, if we hold that focus.

Aianawa
8th May 2015, 00:32
Question Sam, is there such a thing or event for oneself that may be called delayed synchronicity ?.

A complex question maybe but when one has multiple synchronicities that are then followed by another shortly after, sometimes even garnering a ahaa moment, coming about with the initial synchronicity/s and taking into account the now time of one's experience, is in this type of event there a delayed synchronicity ?. < as an eggample.

Edit, great to see you back Sam

Chester
8th May 2015, 04:01
Question Sam, is there such a thing or event for oneself that may be called delayed synchronicity ?.

A complex question maybe but when one has multiple synchronicities that are then followed by another shortly after, sometimes even garnering a ahaa moment, coming about with the initial synchronicity/s and taking into account the now time of one's experience, is in this type of event there a delayed synchronicity ?. < as an eggample.

Hi, I was attempting to reply to this post when in the process of my research for the post I experienced such an incredible synchronicity... I am totally stunned.

I will gather myself and post this newest one and hopefully also post the one I had meant to post in the first place. This may take a day because I need time to properly write it up.

As to a point you raised. First I always hope readers of any of my posts realize I only share my experiences and never wish to impose any universal paradigms upon others which my experience might suggest are "real" for me (and note also... only real for a specific time).

I have indeed had profound synchronicity experiences which took years to unfold. Yet the links were so uncanny and masively meaningful... it felt as if the Universe Herself were speaking with me directly and personally.

These types of experiences are so priceless and to me, nothing surpasses them save perhaps for the sharing of the gazes into the eyes with my loved ones.

Joanna
8th May 2015, 05:05
Aianawa, I have experienced this too. 'Synchronicities', or convergence of energies, can be like a domino effect - one, then another, and so on - that can play out very fast, or take years, even decades. Though we tend to structure our experience of it, with clocks, calendars etc, time is elastic and fluid, and responds to, or yields to, magnetizing energies, which is what synchronicities really are. Beautiful, isn't it? :)

grannyfranny
8th May 2015, 12:53
This is an interesting thread.

I tend to think of synchronicities as being within a certain shared energy stream. It brought people into my life that had to do with some synchronicities that were negative learning events. Currently I am finishing up with the negative themes of my past which will be replaced with an energy stream that will bring a more gentle and fluid flow. They happen irregularly now as a hint of what will be once I complete the transition.

This is hard to explain but I hope I have managed to make it understandable.

All Together Now
8th May 2015, 15:21
I tried to post a picture of my odometer (hopefully I was able to below) on David Wilcock's thread "Carla is dead", but I'm new to this and only the file name came through there. I'm still trying to figure out how to navigate these kinds of things.

I took this photo the evening before Carla passed away after my son pointed it out to me on 3-31-15 at 5:15pm.

I became aware of Carla's death when DW mentioned it on his website around the 5th of April, I think. He mentioned his odometer was at 5:55p (I think the day after? she passed) and that he had some alignments on his odometer which made me remember my own wyrd odometer reading. That's when I went back and looked in my photo stream to see when I had taken this photo and it was on the eve of her passing.

I was born on All Hallow's Eve and I tend to like 'the evenings of' I guess. :)

Joanna
11th May 2015, 06:43
All Together Now, this morning when I opened the PC, it was 14 degrees C at 10:14 am, so the sequence was 14:10:14
I have had a lot of this type of number sequence syncs - it's to do with high convergence frequencies/alignments. Last year, two consecutive days arriving home in my car, on the dash was showing the temperature next to the time (as on my PC too). The first of those days, I pulled into the carport, it was 10C at 10:10am, and the next day it was 11C at 11:11am. I should keep a camera in the car! It makes me laugh out loud. My son did his driver's license test a few weeks ago, and when we left - with him in high spirits, having passed the test - the dash showed 24C at 12:24! Haha. :) Joy, peace, happiness, love, grace, pull the frequencies together, discordant states fragment the frequencies. I guess Carla passed in high energies. :)

All Together Now
11th May 2015, 19:54
All Together Now, this morning when I opened the PC, it was 14 degrees C at 10:14 am, so the sequence was 14:10:14
I have had a lot of this type of number sequence syncs - it's to do with high convergence frequencies/alignments. Last year, two consecutive days arriving home in my car, on the dash was showing the temperature next to the time (as on my PC too). The first of those days, I pulled into the carport, it was 10C at 10:10am, and the next day it was 11C at 11:11am. I should keep a camera in the car! It makes me laugh out loud. My son did his driver's license test a few weeks ago, and when we left - with him in high spirits, having passed the test - the dash showed 24C at 12:24! Haha. :) Joy, peace, happiness, love, grace, pull the frequencies together, discordant states fragment the frequencies. I guess Carla passed in high energies. :)

I love it! :D

Chester
12th May 2015, 01:34

Hi, thank you - Dra. happens to be what you see on the uniforms of female physicians in Latin America.

As far as "dark sam" goes... a brother of mine inspired these words to come through from the "teacher within"

Embrace the darkness no less than the light lest the darkness work through you.

Essentially, when we deny that aspect of our being, that aspect sneaks up to consume us.

Some also call this "owning my shadow."

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/

mojo
12th May 2015, 01:35
Sam love your new avatar now that's a blue avian...

Chester
12th May 2015, 01:48

I only share my own experiences when it comes to other worldly phenomena. So in answering the question based on my own experience, I would say yes. One term I have developed is "synchronicity string." This is when more than one linked event occurs over time. I had one quite amazing multi-year synchronicity string that played a critical role in my ability to learn of an alternate theory as to the circumstances that led to the death of my own father in 1979 when he was age 44 and I was age 21. This experience was so complex, it also involved an uncanny intuition that led me to these "clues" which, along with actual facts, testimonies of several others, some still alive today, my own memories of hearing these testimonies and my own memories of what I recall my father telling me. But the whole picture would never have come together without the synchronicities.

mojo
12th May 2015, 02:06
Sam here's an aside for you on synchronicity. As moderators we try to feel the pulse of the forum and saw more issues coming and wanted to create a way to diffuse it. I wasnt successful but I think there is more things happening behind what makes synchronistic things. Like esp...

Chester
12th May 2015, 02:43
The 19 synchronicity

19 is my favorite number and always has been.

In 2010 I was living in Panama. A friend was visiting. The friend was open minded and I had shared with him some of my experiences with synchronicity. I had also mentioned my favorite number was 19.

The next morning I decided to go to the Marriott for breakfast as my friend was sleeping late. When I arrived, I was handed a valet ticket which had the numbers 658. I instantly saw it added to 19 and chuckled. I kept the artifact as I had a feeling I should.

After breakfast I headed back to my apartment. At the time I lived in a 33 story building and on the 33rd floor. I parked my car on level 2 of the parking garage and got into the elevator. The elevator stopped at level 3 and the person getting on selected floor 19. I chuckled louder.

When I got back upstairs, my friend was awake. I instantly showed him the valet ticket and told him about the elevator stop on floor 19. He noted the information.

As the day went on i spoke more about synchronicity.

That evening we went to dinner at a local burger joint where we were to meet two friends. When we drove up to the valet I had that feeling again. I got out of the car and was handed the valet slip. I looked and laughed and yelled over to Robert, "Look!"

I held up the ticket - 19

We both laughed.

Then our friends walked up and we told them the story of the 19 synchronicity. The guy seemed open minded but his girlfriend rolled her eyes.

After dinner we all jump in the car to head to the Veneto Casino.

We drive up to the valet. Before I was even handed the ticket I said... I wonder what this will be?

It was 29819... and as I looked closer, I saw it ended in 19 and that the first three numbers added to 19.

I screamed, "LOOK! It ends in 19 and adding 298 = 19 too!"

My friend laughed... the other male friend said "WoW" and his girlfriend looked at me like I was the devil incarnate and stayed away from me the rest of the night. One time I did see her over at the Roulette table and it wouldn't have surprised me she was playing 19 red. Haha

Aianawa
12th May 2015, 02:56
Powerfullll number is 19, the god number in the dreamspell, with the vigisimal 20 count atuallly being 0 to 19, no twenty as such lol. Also the storm arkeytype = change and catylist for change etc.

Chester
12th May 2015, 03:15
and the Sun Card in Tarot and in my most favorite of all divination decks - The Crop Circle Cards...

19 is New Beginnings

Dreamtimer
12th May 2015, 13:13
Sam, Dra. Is that short for doctora? I laughed at your reply and I had to go read my post in context to recall what I meant. I believe I was referring to things/words beginning with 'dra', as the root. I looked up 'dragon', the root is drak.

As far as cosmetics go, the blue really suits you... I know, you meant your blog. Your avatar resembles a cross between a duck, a Furby and a Tribble. Does it purr?

Congrats on the blog. I'll be visiting soon.

You should have walked up to the girlfriend and suggested she play red 19. I always wonder what it is that people are so afraid of.

Regarding Merlyn, it's said he lived backwards and that's why he could remember the future. In my opinion he was doing what all shaman types do, dreaming of the future. He could remember it because he had seen it in his dreams.

mac
12th May 2015, 17:22
I tend to think of synchronicities as being within a certain shared energy stream.As you increase your overall vibratory rate, synchronicities are markers, road signs that assure you that you are connecting with your Higher Mind letting that guidance through to assist in your spiritual journey. There is a direct relationship between the # of synchronous events perceived and your connection strength.

Aianawa
12th May 2015, 20:58
Hi Mac, maybe that is how many unawakened people as such, will start connecting within themselves with the energy we are now in, through experienced synchronicities, it certainly pushes one out of the square and into the cube as such when they are experienced for oneself.

mac
12th May 2015, 22:35
Hi Mac, maybe that is how many unawakened people as such, will start connecting within themselves with the energy we are now in, through experienced synchronicities, it certainly pushes one out of the square and into the cube as such when they are experienced for oneself.Yes, keep in mind that the synchronicities - negative and positive - exist for everyone but you cannot perceive what you are not the vibration of. :)

Aianawa
13th May 2015, 01:33
Hi Mac, true excepting your but, the energies present nowadays imo allows one (vibration or not) to have the synchoncity experience/s and to whatever degree then acknowledge it was indeed something to look into and yes once again to some lesser or higher degree But acknowledging it was not a coincidence imo. True not everyone but hugely more higher percentages than of old. Also the incidences of differing synchronicities continues repeating imo.

All Together Now
13th May 2015, 18:08
I'm not sure where to post this exactly - but this is synchronous for me and I just really want to share this at the moment.

My desk/office is about three stories up from the ground where I sit and I've been working at my desk this morning. I sit beside three big windows that look out into a big Texas hill country sky with a canyon filled with oak and cedar trees. Today it is vivid green.

It's been raining and thunder like crazy here all this morning. I am working at my desk in front of the windows and a teenie itty bitty sparrow flew right up to the window I'm sitting at and perched directly in front of me and just sat there - for quite a long time - and was checking me out. I'm sure it was trying to get out of the rain for a moment, but it was awesome that the little bird chose the exact window I'm sitting at right now. and chose to pause here with me for a moment.

if I could show you how big the sky and trees and canyon are compared to this little bird coming to sit directly in front of me - maybe then I'd be able to share what a neat moment that was just now.

Last year I had a hummingbird come directly in front of me face on my balcony while I was meditating. So close I thought it'd poke my eyes out when I opened them and it was there. LOL

anyway.. just sharing a really neat moment at the moment. :) some things are just so beautiful its amazing!!! ..and hard to put into words. :D

tinihanga
15th May 2015, 03:52
Aren't Synchronicities just random associations appearing to point to some pre-concieved notion?

People are always making associations, its what the mind does.
Creating meaning where there is none.

J.

Aianawa
15th May 2015, 08:36
Hi Tinihanga, if you made your way to this forum and thread and see synchronicity as coincidence still, maybe googling synchronicity may help with understanding thread and it's content.

Chester
19th May 2015, 19:17
As you increase your overall vibratory rate, synchronicities are markers, road signs that assure you that you are connecting with your Higher Mind letting that guidance through to assist in your spiritual journey. There is a direct relationship between the # of synchronous events perceived and your connection strength.

What you describe here has been precisely my own conclusion based on my own experiences with this phenomena.

Hi Mac, maybe that is how many unawakened people as such, will start connecting within themselves with the energy we are now in, through experienced synchronicities, it certainly pushes one out of the square and into the cube as such when they are experienced for oneself.

Synchronicity played the biggest role in my own awakening and continues so to do. I have developed my level of interaction with the phenomena to the point where I was able to piece together a likely real reason for the "death" of my own father back in 1979.

Joanna
20th May 2015, 11:59
Sam, I hope that piecing together has given you peace.

All Together Now, I have a lot of beautiful 'bird syncs' too. Love your sparrow encounter, and the hummingbird. All birds have slightly different energies. Do you know what these two 'represent' to you?

Synchronicity simply is the way we view/experience frequencies converging across/through dimensions, according to our focus. It is 'real' magic!
Divergence from Source/Universal Love creates chaos and fragmentation of energies, and convergence with Source creates alignments, naturally and without even 'thinking' about it.... :)

I'd like to share one from May 18. This was the day after publishing a blog post in which I mentioned the Earth's natural background frequency, known as the Schumann Resonance, of approximately 8 hertz (measures of frequency cycles of sound/pitch per second, which is also inherent in our DNA, according to studies with melatonin and pinoline effects on DNA). Later, I felt too add a bit about the sound frequency 432 hertz, used now in music to 'reharmonize' our frequency, and I stated how all multiples of 8 are expanded harmonic octaves/dimensions of the Earth's baseline frequency, and that 432 is 54 x 8 (and 54 is a 9; completion of cycle, and angelic frequencies).

I published the post on the night of May 17 (Aussie time) and on May 18 had a look at the site stats, and had to smile. As you can see from the screen shot below, the first two numbers of visitors that day were 54 and 8. Life is Divine. Know it, and you'll see it.... :love:

https://heartstardotorg.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/dscf6035-copy-copy.jpg?w=373&h=190

Chester
21st May 2015, 03:07
That is a BIG WoW! Joanna... So my question is... what does having this level of intimacy with the Reality, Herself in your own words do for you?

Joanna
21st May 2015, 06:35
Haha, Sam, that is some eyeball! All the better to SEE with, eh? :)

'Level of intimacy' is a beautiful way to express the feeling of being 'in your core', Knowing yourself as a cell or 'fractal' of Source, Universal Consciousness, Reality Herself (and Himself, 'they' come from the One). :)
Sam, all I can say is, it fills me with love, and that opens doors....

Much love to you. :love:

Chester
21st May 2015, 14:53
Haha, Sam, that is some eyeball! All the better to SEE with, eh? :)

'Level of intimacy' is a beautiful way to express the feeling of being 'in your core', Knowing yourself as a cell or 'fractal' of Source, Universal Consciousness, Reality Herself (and Himself, 'they' come from the One). :)
Sam, all I can say is, it fills me with love, and that opens doors....
Much love to you. :love:

Super well said...

I simply use the metaphor of emptiness (awareness... the dreamer) as the masculine principle and form (the dream, all that arises, the Reality as it manifests) as the divine feminine. Yet all is found from and within Source (genderless) and is the eternal journey/destination of Source.

Just words... blah blah... that I use as pointers to "THAT" which I have found ineffable.

I lean to the Gnostic Traditions (which are LHP in nature as we draw this knowing from within).

Tim Freke has been one of my mentors in this regard... He explains the metaphor I touched on above - Tim gets into the juicy stuff about 10 minutes in.

r9kTAbAd9j8

mojo
21st May 2015, 20:50
Sam synchronicity is so fun when we recognize it. Case in point was an email about some video posted about rudimentary communication and then a viewer emails about a video that shows it so well. I got to post it on TOT and forgot how compelling it is. I was glad that jimmer recognized the value in it too...cheers

Chester
21st May 2015, 23:14
Sam synchronicity is so fun when we recognize it. Case in point was an email about some video posted about rudimentary communication and then a viewer emails about a video that shows it so well. I got to post it on TOT and forgot how compelling it is. I was glad that jimmer recognized the value in it too...cheers

Where's the link to your post??!! Missed you, mojo, but I am back and hope I am allowed to stay.

mojo
21st May 2015, 23:20
Thanks Sam, It's the thread on tot called rudimentary communication. I'm on a tablet right now and hard to copy the link...

Chester
23rd May 2015, 01:16
Great Sync mojo... and my sons and I sure enjoy your amazing videos.

Syncs are amazing... yesterday afternoon, after getting sick of the giant eyeball picture I had chosen for my latest Avatar - I went to the well and selected... Wookie!

Then a few hours later, a friend told me that Dracon had posted an new update to the Ruiner blog and so I went to look.

Hominid (one) (http://theruiner777.blogspot.com/)

~Finally your writer meets your request. By popular demand, here is the Sasquatch~

I love how She, the Universe, responds!!

RealityCreation
23rd May 2015, 03:09
Here's another one - I was chatting to someone a couple of hours ago & she mentioned Inelia Benz in passing, then I just saw your comment on the Ruiner thread -

It does seem that...

We are all a.) individually, b.) as groups and c.) collectively equally responsible for the dynamic we find ourselves in...

well, save maybe for those one timers like Inelia, et. al.

Chester
23rd May 2015, 04:01
...and funny that, RealityCreation... just a few days ago I went to search for a post (made on April 26, 2012) where I shared about my one and only anomalous experience. The reason why is because my friend, Dracon, gave me some interesting insight into what may have been the "tech" that was involved in the experience. I wanted to post on ToT as to the experience... specifically how this experience was precisely the same one Simon had when he was 3.5 years old yet I "saw no Mantids." I found it uncanny that Simon had such a non-relationship with his Earth Mum and yet had some "male" Mantid as his "Soul Mum."

So I searched for the post - Here's the post (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?44353-My-possible-abduction-experience)

I was shocked when I read the beginning of my post which really had nothing to do with the content of that post... it was only mentioned because it was a "big deal" at that time... yet now the synchronicity was revealed as the man I mention at the beginning of the post was "Drake" (close to Dracon) and I plainly state "The Plan" (the name of the thread created by Ria which feature's Dracon's blog -The Ruiner (http://theruiner777.blogspot.com/)) which was also the popular name for Drake's "mass arrest" scenario.

I was so astounded I lost the reason I wanted to post!

Yet I then mentioned it to Dracon and showed him the post. How funny that the very host who happens to be doing weekly shows with Drake as of late, has been having daily conversations with...

drum roll please...

Dracon!

Joanna
23rd May 2015, 06:50
Sam, I went to a bit after 10 minutes in the vid, thank you...and there is another sync, lol, as he mentioned Demeter and Persephone. There's a thread I posted a few days ago, 'Gaia's Shift: May Update', linked to the post with the 432/54/8 sync mentioned above. It's about Venus/Mercury and the relationship of Ceres (Demeter) and Persephone. ;)

The dreamer and the dream is a beautiful metaphor. I see/feel it a little differently, that before masculine and feminine there is ungendered Oneness, of Source...and Source extends itself - as/into its dream/creation - utilizing a sort of 'counterbalancing fusion' of masculine and feminine flows. Symbolically, I see masculine energy as the Arrow or Sword (or Spear of Heaven etc), which is momentum, thrust, speed, and the feminine as the Cup or Ring (or Bow/Crescent/Arch), which wraps, holds, cradles. in dualism/separation, the Arrow without the wrap becomes force, aggression, control, and the Cup without the momentum becomes stagnancy, weakness and decay. When they are merged, the Arrow is drawn to the Ring, and the Ring funnels around the Arrow, with no separation; this generates vortex motion - the Spiral of Life, seen in galaxies, atoms, Phi ratio, fibonacci sequence, sunflower centres, shells, DNA, the rose and so on. Fusion/union is the basis of all Life....and Love is the frequency of union...

Cearna
23rd May 2015, 08:53
I had a number of these experiences when I began to watch for them as signs of my "flow of life". I will go onto just the one now.

I was to go on an overseas trip, before I began to work as a massager/Rebirther/ Energy Healer. I had just retired, and suddenly "knew I could do regressions, so my friend and I spent 3 weeks doing many regressions a day. during these I told myself I had to go to Japan, Israel, France, and Molokaii, in order to take back parts of myself I had left behind in each of these places. Before I left on this trip I felt I was was going to meet someone in Israel, which I mentioned to my friend and my Herbalist and both said, yes I believe you will.

When I arrived in Israel, and settled in a hostel in Jerusalem, I forgot all about this, as I found myself in need of writing, and couldn't stop. Years later, I discovered Israel was on an Astrological Mercury DC line for me, which took me into the past. I wrote 70 pages over 7 days all about the past, and since I had only 3 days left in Israel, then had to move on to Paris, so I thought maybe I should go and see Jerusalem a bit. As I entered the Jaffa Gate there was a man there who said "would you like to come and see my shop"? OK I'm a bit of an olden day prude, and normally nothing would make me do this, but I said OK I can do that. I bought some things in the shop, and he said, do you know I'm starving (this during a Rammadan day) would you like to come and have lunch with me. So off I toddled, once again something I never would have done, followed by him saying I'm going home to my sisters, to have a sleep, would you like to come? He told me later on this is something he had never done before, and I went, stayed there over night. the next day, he said I am going to Elat, things are too slow for me here because the Arabs were having strike days, would you like to come with me? So I hired a car and we went to Elat which at the time was 40 0C, too hot for me, so we opted to have a sleep in the air-conditioned hotel room. During his sleep, he spoke in some one else's voice and said "This is the man you are to marry'!!!!!!!! I asked my minder Above, do you know anything about this, and he said as far as I know he is your flame twin and you arranged to marry him before you came down. I had 2 days left in Israel at this stage. I explained a bit about this to him, and as an Arab, you can imagine, he must have felt me somewhat batty to say the least.

Anyway, we arranged that I would go to Paris, with the booking I already had, and he would go to Frankfurt, because he needed to see his brother there and I would meet him in the German Airport. All went according to plan, except that I didn't know Paris was on Daylight savings time, and I mistook the times of the trains so I arrived at the Airport 3 hours late. I had no way of ever meeting him again, because, he had no address to give me till he arrived there, I couldn't find him, and was getting to panic stations, when who comes along was this man. He said you wouldn't believe what happened to me - customs took me in, and I've been there 3 hours and I had to have a coffee and just walked to here.

This got to me, as far as I was concerned it was synchronicity, but also some one was making sure this happened. There was an energy between us that made me feel whole for the first time in my life, and we were both doing things we would never normally do. We tried this relationship over 4 years, but eventually we parted because I had gone 5 years too early and he wasn't ready, he needed time to find out what he needed for himself.

Dreamtimer
23rd May 2015, 09:46
I traveled out west this weekend for my nephew's graduation. The day I left I found a nickle, a five dollar bill, and my boarding numbers were 15 and 51.

Chester
23rd May 2015, 16:17
The dreamer and the dream is a beautiful metaphor. I see/feel it a little differently, that before masculine and feminine there is ungendered Oneness, of Source...and Source extends itself - as/into its dream/creation - utilizing a sort of 'counterbalancing fusion' of masculine and feminine flows. Symbolically, I see masculine energy as the Arrow or Sword (or Spear of Heaven etc), which is momentum, thrust, speed, and the feminine as the Cup or Ring (or Bow/Crescent/Arch), which wraps, holds, cradles. in dualism/separation, the Arrow without the wrap becomes force, aggression, control, and the Cup without the momentum becomes stagnancy, weakness and decay. When they are merged, the Arrow is drawn to the Ring, and the Ring funnels around the Arrow, with no separation; this generates vortex motion - the Spiral of Life, seen in galaxies, atoms, Phi ratio, fibonacci sequence, sunflower centres, shells, DNA, the rose and so on. Fusion/union is the basis of all Life....and Love is the frequency of union...

That is beautiful... and for me, at this level of "looking at it all" via metaphor, we share the same imaginings.

I am totally about the "prior to form" aspect as well and that would be, by default, of no gender.

I would call that - the one who is aware of being aware... still just words, still only a pointer...

To me the key to it all is seeing the connectivity of it all which by its very nature eliminates "separation" such as us them paradigms which include the creations of "clubs" with special "handshakes" (ala Masons) to get in and things along those lines.

Its funny when you see folks relaying messages along the lines of your post and the beginning of mine who sadly walk a far different walk and then point fingers at those who not only post the words but actually walk the walk as this further emphasizes for them and innocents the illusion of separation yet... we have free will so to do, thus - some do.... at least for now.

Chester
23rd May 2015, 16:33
This got to me, as far as I was concerned it was synchronicity, but also some one was making sure this happened. There was an energy between us that made me feel whole for the first time in my life, and we were both doing things we would never normally do. We tried this relationship over 4 years, but eventually we parted because I had gone 5 years too early and he wasn't ready, he needed time to find out what he needed for himself.

Beautiful story and I have experienced that exact situation and asked the exact same question. And what's interesting is that the answer I considered most likely at the time is no longer my answer... its now only a part of a bigger, overall answer. Of course, I am demonstrating how there are levels and degrees of "truth" which... once fully examined may melt into a bigger "truth" whereby one day I might see "THE TRUTH" yet also... I have this inner knowing I will only ever get to this final Truth when eternity ends. That's a trick ending to my last sentence!

Now I never ever wish to imply my truths are true for anyone else... I always and only share them because I enjoy doing so and I enjoy feeling the possibility something I might post may be helpful to another. I also gain much from the posts of others... And I do not ever need to attribute anything I might post as coming from something outside myself unless its a live human being we can all touch right here in the flesh... in those cases I give credit as I am doing in my next sentence.

Dracon calls this "Service to everything" which (for me) far exceeds in being "truth" than the implied dualistic dynamic of service to others vs service to self. Watch those who play that game and watch how they are constantly measuring via nothing but their own perceptions as to what other individuals are doing... watch how they post all sorts of uplifting words and messages and direct you to locations where the donation button is prominently found. This is rampant across the alternative media community and the lemmings lap it up.

I love to support solid, genuine effort... but I just as much love to expose frauds as there are those of us gifted with the ability so to do and then there are those who are more innocent in their nature in this current lifetime, Yes?

Joanna
24th May 2015, 07:15
Sam, 'by our Light we shall be known'. I feel you on the secret handshakes/greetings/codes, whatever - is an indicator of energies in resistance to Source. Those who are in service to Source (rather than self/others) see/feel the energy of souls with the same orientation, and will connect naturally, because energies are transparent to them, so no need for secret handshakes.
The alternative community has been heavily targetted by 'planned opposition', in the form of channels who are either conscious disinformants, well-intended souls whose 'communication lines' have been infiltrated/hijacked, or whose minds have been implanted with certain 'programs'; bogus craft sightings, crop circles and encounters; texts that have been subtly tampered with; informants from military programs whose minds may or may not be clear of programs, and so forth - all to smear, cover, and turn people away from what is truly here, in confusion, disillusionment and distrust. Given the fracturing of the community, it seems to be working pretty well....at the moment.

It's not so easy to expose fraud, where a soul genuinely believes the info they're giving and/or will not address what may be influencing them. Even more so, where someone is carrying a 'background program' that is taken in by others when their words are taken in, and sets up an 'openness' to that soul's words/energy (and those behind them). There's an extra level of that going on...as you say, at least for now.
The tide, however, can't be stopped..... :love:

Chester
24th May 2015, 14:07
The tide, however, can't be stopped..... :love:

I really enjoyed and was happy to read your last post. The entire post which only left one other thing unmentioned... and that is folks who simply... for whatever reasons - just make stuff up.

My experience with synchronicity is as you pointed out - an actual and truthful energetic handshake that lands one in "the club of the knowingly "not separate" who see the rest of us as us if they could only see it too.

I agree and make odds very high about the tide.

Joanna
25th May 2015, 07:30
'An actual and truthful energetic handshake...' ....ah, YES!! :D

Those handshakes go way deep, Sam, like ripples that spread through dimensions. Further to the sync I mentioned above, about 432 hz, 8x54m there is also this; the post was about Venus, Ceres and the Rose energies, the spiral. My Twin Flame (Bareld Nijboer, who lives in Frisia) wrote back this comment:
"When we flow with the 8, the infinite number, true center, the unending core flow, which only lies within our hearts and flow with the golden frequency, 432 Hz, or one of its fractals, we see will also see Venus, its number 54, as the multiplying factor, the catalyst. 8 times 54 is 432 Hz.The Mayans made many calculations on this number, 52 (sometimes 54). Quetzalcoatl or Kukumatz was known to be linked to Venus, the Rose, the Virginal energies of the Ceres fruit basked. The number of the golden cycle of the Earth is the 432 HZ, (432 is connected as a fractal of the radius of the Sun, which is 432,000 miles (695,000 km’s), the number of the precession cycle (wobble of Earth), which is 2160 years approximately, which is then connected to the radius of Earth to the Moon, 216,000 miles,The moon measures about 2160 miles (3476 km) across. So with 432,000/216000 = 2. This number signifies the unity between masculine (sun) and feminine (moon), ergo, the divine unity, twin flames, being harmonious as one. Also, 54 divided by 2, is 27, 2+7 making the 9 again. Angelical and divine connection. So the Rose is the catalysts for Love."

I did not know 54 was a number of Venus, but does it surprise me? Haha....oh, I love the Universe. :)

Chester
26th May 2015, 01:03
I have a special (at least to me) deck of 64 cards called the Crop Circle Cards. Each card has a number but one card.

This is the card with no number -

which if it DID have a number would have been

Joanna
27th May 2015, 04:01
Sam!! Awesome, and yes, 'soul support' indeed. :D

Joanna
27th May 2015, 04:06
Well, after writing about Venus as 54 - and also sometimes as 52 (to the Mayans etc) I asked, why 52 as well? Then saw a post with a link to an artist named Lily Moses, scrolled down and saw this painting by her, showing Isis as the 'Feminine Hermes', winged and holding the caduceus staff, tipped with a pine cone - which of course has a lot of meaning/s ...but it's 'answer to me right now is that if you look down on a pine cone, it has 8 spirals running clockwise and 13 running counter-clockwise. 8 is the base frequency of Earth, and 13 is associated with the feminine/goddess energy/fruit of life....2x13 is 26, 4x13 is 52. And the ratio 8:13 is the Golden Mean, golden frequency, like all multiples within the Fibonacci sequence. Thank you Source. Haha... high magic, Sam, that's what Life really is....:)

https://heartstardotorg.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/web230kbguardian-of-the-gateway-1-lily-moses.jpg?w=371&h=276

Chester
28th May 2015, 02:13
Well, after writing about Venus as 54 - and also sometimes as 52 (to the Mayans etc) I asked, why 52 as well? Then saw a post with a link to an artist named Lily Moses, scrolled down and saw this painting by her, showing Isis as the 'Feminine Hermes', winged and holding the caduceus staff, tipped with a pine cone - which of course has a lot of meaning/s ...but it's 'answer to me right now is that if you look down on a pine cone, it has 8 spirals running clockwise and 13 running counter-clockwise. 8 is the base frequency of Earth, and 13 is associated with the feminine/goddess energy/fruit of life....2x13 is 26, 4x13 is 52. And the ratio 8:13 is the Golden Mean, golden frequency, like all multiples within the Fibonacci sequence. Thank you Source. Haha... high magic, Sam, that's what Life really is....:)

https://heartstardotorg.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/web230kbguardian-of-the-gateway-1-lily-moses.jpg?w=371&h=276

Check this out...

13 = "Death" in Tarot whereas most interpretations mean Transformation from an old paradigm to a new one

26 = god g is 7, o is 15 and d is 4 7 + 15 + 4 = 26

39 = angel doing the same English language gematria

and guess what happens to be 52?

52 = deamon

I am still searching for 65

Joanna
28th May 2015, 07:18
13, 1+3 is also a 4, and the tetracross, or double infinity symbol, is also called the Rose Cross....ie; Feminine aspect of the Christ energy:
https://heartstardotorg.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/tetracrossxu1-copy.jpg?w=220&h=220

This one is in my garden :)
https://heartstardotorg.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/dscf0815.jpg?w=300&h=292

Hmm, 'double infinity' makes the Rose of Christ....'double death (transformation)' 13+13 makes 26, 'God'.......

Chester
28th May 2015, 21:32
You are indeed a kindred spirit, Joanna... soul cousin?

Joanna
29th May 2015, 15:52
That may well be so, Sam. :)

Dreamtimer
10th June 2015, 14:07
This is more numbers than synchronicity. My son is out of the country and so my level of concern for him is a bit heightened. The other day I was thinking of him, glanced at the clock and it was 9:11. I found myself hoping that he wasn't having some kind of emergency. I decided to check emails. There was nothing happening, but I discovered that an important email had been overlooked and that something needed to get in the mail for him asap. So I took care of it.

There was also a 19 synchronicity earlier but I'm having trouble recalling the details at the moment. If I do, I'll get back to you.

Chester
11th June 2015, 03:40
This is more numbers than synchronicity. My son is out of the country and so my level of concern for him is a bit heightened. The other day I was thinking of him, glanced at the clock and it was 9:11. I found myself hoping that he wasn't having some kind of emergency. I decided to check emails. There was nothing happening, but I discovered that an important email had been overlooked and that something needed to get in the mail for him asap. So I took care of it.

There was also a 19 synchronicity earlier but I'm having trouble recalling the details at the moment. If I do, I'll get back to you.

It all starts with opening the mind. Then... when the first sprinkles of synchronicities come forth, if you catch them... they may raise your enthusiasm for the phenomena (well... that's what happened with me at least). I found raising the levels of enthusiasm increases the amount of and profundity of synchronicities. Hold on tight.

Today, I was PM'd on another forum. The one who PM'd me is likely the same one that has been stalking me via many other personas. They copied and pasted some silly stuff about sex magic. It was easy to find their source - some pseudo pop satanic bs site.

Then I noticed the poster name they used... "piper" as in Pied Piper? Hummm. So anyways, I responded letting the troll know my thoughts as to their waste of time activities.

I then immediately left my home for an appointment. When I arrived, my friend was on the phone. He motioned me to sit. As I sat I saw a new golf putter sitting against the wall. I felt compelled to pick it up. It felt like a putter made by a well known manufacturer named PING. I turned it over to look. Sure enough, it was a PING... and the model name was... drum roll please...

PIPER

Dreamtimer
11th June 2015, 15:01
Kokopelli must be nearby. Or Pan, perhaps.

My husband was the first one to tell me about synchronicity. I met him in '88. At first I was skeptical. And, I already had noticed that coincidences are in fact meaningful. I already understood that saying, 'it's just a coincidence,' is as daft as saying, 'it's just a dream'.

The more difficult part is determining the significance.

I recently listened to some of Tsarion's stuff. He said that western magic is directly connected to Egypt and that to know western magic the four most important tools are Astrology, Tarot, Qabbalah, and Numerology. (Hope I'm recalling that correctly) Seems to me the magic of synchronicity is directly connected to the knowledge contained in these systems.

I will say in complete honesty that I didn't believe in magic. I was taught as a child that there was no such thing. So it took me a long time to see the reality of magic. Of course, a lot of that has to do with how one defines magic.

It was easy for me to see the magic of nature, love, healing. Not so easy to see people as magic users or wielders of magic power.

I'm coming to understand now how much collective magic power we have.

I believe the world speaks to us through synchronicity and we are wise to listen.

Chester
12th June 2015, 05:27

Based on my experience, I am a magical being.

Based on my observation, so are many others.

Based on my desire, everyone is.

How about some more 9s and 1s...

This morning, I left my home for a long drive. At the moment I left, I noticed the time was 9:11 and almost created a self directed curse YET, I avoided the silliness as I do not feed superstitions (anymore).

About 3 hours later, as I was still driving I noticed my trip odometer was at 190.1 and the temperature gauge just to the right of the odometer read 91 degrees.

So I watched the odometer and temp gauge as the odometer climbed to 191.1

Showing both as 191.1 91.

I recalled earlier the 9:11 and saw here two sets of the same number combination albeit in different order.

Haha... no big deal until I looked up and instantly I saw a sign that said "Next Exit #191"

POW!

So what are the odds that my trip odometer hits 191.1 and that the temperature outside is 91 degrees, that the temp gauge is placed just to the right of the odometer and seconds after I notice this there's a roadside sign that says next exit #191? Truly... millions to one of not billions.

And these types of synchronicities I happen to notice all the time.

The so called "large number theory" cannot explain constant synchronicities of to this degree of improbability.

Dreamtimer
12th June 2015, 07:16
Makes one want to learn more. I tend to see different sets. It's not always 11:11 or 3:33 or 2:22 or 10:10.... I'm fascinated that some people seem to always have the same sets, like three twos, and others see varying sets.

Then there are the non-number synchronicities. Like piper.

Robert Moss talks about living symbolically and learning what one's own personal symbolism is. In fact, he emphasizes looking at dreams much more literally and life much more symbolically. (I bring him up because his book The Three Only Things is about dreams, coincidence and imagination and directly addresses synchronicity).

I'm beginning to see why I and many others were raised to believe there's no such thing as magic. Otherwise we'd have been tapping into the vast power that is magic and TPTB would be screwed. They know full well it exists.

RealityCreation
12th June 2015, 07:28
And your post is ....... #111, :) Dreamtimer

RealityCreation
12th June 2015, 11:47
Just had a funny synchronicity today.

I was doing the grocery shopping and I put some minced steak in the trolley. My husband asked what I was going to cook with it as I don't usually buy it.

I told him I thought I'd cook a shepherd's pie. I can't even remember the last time I have cooked it - probably years.

Tonight we were watching a tv series & one of the characters mentioned how much they like shepherd's pie :)

Dreamtimer
12th June 2015, 15:13
Got a post on in another thread, #22 at 11:11. Didn't notice 'til after the posting.

Joanna
13th June 2015, 13:57
It all starts with opening the mind. Then... when the first sprinkles of synchronicities come forth, if you catch them... they may raise your enthusiasm for the phenomena (well... that's what happened with me at least). I found raising the levels of enthusiasm increases the amount of and profundity of synchronicities. Hold on tight.

Today, I was PM'd on another forum. The one who PM'd me is likely the same one that has been stalking me via many other personas. They copied and pasted some silly stuff about sex magic. It was easy to find their source - some pseudo pop satanic bs site.

Then I noticed the poster name they used... "piper" as in Pied Piper? Hummm. So anyways, I responded letting the troll know my thoughts as to their waste of time activities.

I then immediately left my home for an appointment. When I arrived, my friend was on the phone. He motioned me to sit. As I sat I saw a new golf putter sitting against the wall. I felt compelled to pick it up. It felt like a putter made by a well known manufacturer named PING. I turned it over to look. Sure enough, it was a PING... and the model name was... drum roll please...

PIPER

Sam, ha! Hearing that drumroll, and looking at when you posted this, June 11...that day the Pied Piper also came to my mind. In fact I wrote the words in a reply to an email, to the effect of the current situation being 'like the Pied Piper, but there is more than one piper'....... ;)

That day I also had many number sequences synchronizing, notably temperatures and times. Here are two shots I took:
https://heartstardotorg.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/dscf6213.jpg?w=300&h=174
https://heartstardotorg.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/dscf6215.jpg?w=300&h=217

Joanna
13th June 2015, 14:09
Based on my experience, I am a magical being.

Based on my observation, so are many others.

Based on my desire, everyone is.

How about some more 9s and 1s...

This morning, I left my home for a long drive. At the moment I left, I noticed the time was 9:11 and almost created a self directed curse YET, I avoided the silliness as I do not feed superstitions (anymore).

About 3 hours later, as I was still driving I noticed my trip odometer was at 190.1 and the temperature gauge just to the right of the odometer read 91 degrees.

So I watched the odometer and temp gauge as the odometer climbed to 191.1

Showing both as 191.1 91.

I recalled earlier the 9:11 and saw here two sets of the same number combination albeit in different order.

Haha... no big deal until I looked up and instantly I saw a sign that said "Next Exit #191"

POW!

So what are the odds that my trip odometer hits 191.1 and that the temperature outside is 91 degrees, that the temp gauge is placed just to the right of the odometer and seconds after I notice this there's a roadside sign that says next exit #191? Truly... millions to one of not billions.

And these types of synchronicities I happen to notice all the time.

The so called "large number theory" cannot explain constant synchronicities of to this degree of improbability.

Beautiful convergence, Sam. 1s and 9s, beginnings and endings of cycles, and in all your sequences they end in a 1...the New is coming in, just 'take the next exit'....hmmmmm.....

Here's another screenshot from June 5. That day also had many number strings running:
https://heartstardotorg.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/dscf6194-copy1.jpg?w=300&h=194

Chester
13th June 2015, 14:45
Hi Joanna,

I am glad you picked up on the correlation here. In fact, it seems very clear now that the TROLL that was inciting distraction at another forum wanted us to think they were someone else... ala the one you are hinting about or someone very close to her/him.

The odds are very high that this TROLL actually happens to be an owner of a sad, low traffic forum. It appears that in part, these actions are nothing but his own lack of anything better to do (he certainly has the free time as there's nothing for him to "mod" on his own forum based on the fact he has no traffic... his site isn't even "ranked" on Alexa due to lack of traffic).

Anyways... I received a PM somewhere else that suggested I "made up" the synchronicity regarding the 191. They suggested the odds were so impossible that I had to have made it up... seeking attention.

So I will work on the data as usually I produce artifacts that back my synchronicities.

Chester
13th June 2015, 21:00
The boring details and the "back up" artifacts of the above detailed "191" synchronicity.

The night before my trip I went to fill my car up with gas. As is my habit, I reset the trip odometer to 0.00.

As noted in the above detailed synchronicity, the finale was seeing the sign that said "Exit 191"

So I went to Google Maps and then went to the "street view" to show this sign which is here -

So just to back up that the odometer would be very close to 191 when I reached this point I asked Google the distance from Dallas to Stonewall -

As we can see, the sign shows the exit still .5 miles away and I drove about the same (.5 miles) distance the night before from the gas station to my home. And my home is about the same distance as from downtown Dallas (where these measurements are taken) in relation to Stonewall, Louisiana - thus right at about 191.1 ish on my odometer.

And lastly though I was unable to obtain an exact accounting of the temperature just south of Shreveport, Louisiana (where Stonewall is located), I did get the range (90 to 93)which shows it was highly likely taht the temperature was 91 degrees I reported.

Dreamtimer
13th June 2015, 21:00
I wouldn't accuse you of making up synchronicities, Sam. Why in the world would you waste your time? You would make up something much grander. But you don't need to. From what I can tell, you've got plenty of interesting and real stuff going on.

I can't decipher to whom you refer but that's OK. It sucks that people need to spend time just trying to undermine others.

Chester
14th June 2015, 00:28
I wouldn't accuse you of making up synchronicities, Sam. Why in the world would you waste your time? You would make up something much grander. But you don't need to. From what I can tell, you've got plenty of interesting and real stuff going on.

I can't decipher to whom you refer but that's OK. It sucks that people need to spend time just trying to undermine others.

I don't mind someone asking me to back my stuff up. I enjoy it. I began documenting my synchronicities 5 years ago and have dozens of incredible ones with artifacts.

Why do I share them? Because... if just one reader who has never experienced a miracle opens their mind to this phenomena just enough that they begin to experience their own synchronicities and then from that, they begin to see (via real, actual experiences) the incredible reality within which we dwell and how its possible we truly are all connected, then maybe that person begins to think twice when it comes to harming 'another' as they see they are actually harming - themselves.

Joanna
14th June 2015, 11:10
The boring details and the "back up" artifacts of the above detailed "191" synchronicity.

The night before my trip I went to fill my car up with gas. As is my habit, I reset the trip odometer to 0.00.

As noted in the above detailed synchronicity, the finale was seeing the sign that said "Exit 191"

So I went to Google Maps and then went to the "street view" to show this sign which is here -

So just to back up that the odometer would be very close to 191 when I reached this point I asked Google the distance from Dallas to Stonewall -

As we can see, the sign shows the exit still .5 miles away and I drove about the same (.5 miles) distance the night before from the gas station to my home. And my home is about the same distance as from downtown Dallas (where these measurements are taken) in relation to Stonewall, Louisiana - thus right at about 191.1 ish on my odometer.

And lastly though I was unable to obtain an exact accounting of the temperature just south of Shreveport, Louisiana (where Stonewall is located), I did get the range (90 to 93)which shows it was highly likely taht the temperature was 91 degrees I reported.

Oh, far from boring. Great you could collect this 'data'. :)

Don't worry about trolls too much, let them not distract you or, ahem, 'stonewall' you, as the sign says. Folk who are focused into the mental level will only see 'what are the odds', but when you're in this streaming - of energies/frequencies across dimensions, consciously - you know there are no odds, no laws of probability or 'speed of light', lol....just magnetism and convergences/alignments of energies...so we may as well come from love, be in love, and have beautiful, happy, liberating convergences! :)

Joanna
14th June 2015, 11:11
Dreamtimer, your last post was.....#119..... :)

Joanna
14th June 2015, 11:12
I don't mind someone asking me to back my stuff up. I enjoy it. I began documenting my synchronicities 5 years ago and have dozens of incredible ones with artifacts.

Why do I share them? Because... if just one reader who has never experienced a miracle opens their mind to this phenomena just enough that they begin to experience their own synchronicities and then from that, they begin to see (via real, actual experiences) the incredible reality within which we dwell and how its possible we truly are all connected, then maybe that person begins to think twice when it comes to harming 'another' as they see they are actually harming - themselves.

Sam, that is really beautiful. Bless your heart, and perseverance. :love:

Chester
14th June 2015, 19:22
Dreamtimer, your last post was.....#119..... :)

WoW! hahaha

Chester
14th June 2015, 19:29
Sam, that is really beautiful. Bless your heart, and perseverance. :love:

Thank You... I didn't need to be swooped up in my altered state and taken to anywhere to be told this... I just opened up to the truth that dwells within my heart and which I live such that it dwells in all hearts.

I am sad to see all the "truth sellers"... really sad.

Yet when someone shares their truth (and it happens to be real, deep inner truth)... it is wonderful when the sharing plants a seed that eventually grows into something fame or money or perceived "self relevancy" can ever buy.

This is why I call "Synchronicity" the perfect miracle. All who observe one feel their own role in creating it! No "savior" needed. No "water walker" required. No "bringer back from the dead" desired. In fact... one begins to reach that place of inner knowing that they posses the only thing that ever really matters (and that everyone else does to) - that being the opportunity to forever explore Eternal Life.

When someone asks me if I am wealthy, I honestly respond in this way.

I live an incredibly rich life... full of constant affirmations I am (as everyone) an expression of the timeless, formless eternal one life... something no amount of material riches can ever buy.

Joanna
15th June 2015, 16:02
Thank You... I didn't need to be swooped up in my altered state and taken to anywhere to be told this... I just opened up to the truth that dwells within my heart and which I live such that it dwells in all hearts.

I am sad to see all the "truth sellers"... really sad.

Yet when someone shares their truth (and it happens to be real, deep inner truth)... it is wonderful when the sharing plants a seed that eventually grows into something fame or money or perceived "self relevancy" can ever buy.

This is why I call "Synchronicity" the perfect miracle. All who observe one feel their own role in creating it! No "savior" needed. No "water walker" required. No "bringer back from the dead" desired. In fact... one begins to reach that place of inner knowing that they posses the only thing that ever really matters (and that everyone else does to) - that being the opportunity to forever explore Eternal Life.

When someone asks me if I am wealthy, I honestly respond in this way.

Dear Sam, the words I hear in my heart from one who walked on water - Jesus Immanu'el Sananda - are 'Be as I am'.....BE AS I AM.....says it all, really..... :) We are Love. We are the Miracle. He, and many others, have demonstrated it, along the way, to try to wake people up again....many of them are here with us now, in subtler dimensions, still supporting that waking..and definitely not wishing to be worshipped.....

When I turned the key off in the car this morning after dropping my son to school, I glanced at the dash and saw 9C at 9:19....turned the ignition on again, and reached for my camera, but it was in its case, and by the 'time' I got it out, the number sequence had changed.....
However, tonight, my thoughts were on the Lion's Gate (late July into August), the period when the energy/light of the star Sirius is most strong on/around this planet....when the 'lions of God' are most clear in their energy, through the 'veil'....and saw at that moment the time was 11:11 pm....and knew if I looked at the desktop, it would be 11 degrees C, because the energies are converging, in pure Love....see screenshot below..... :)
Where you feel sad, just put that glow of Love in your heart, keep the Gate open......and I do feel, Sam, when the Lion's Gate opens and flows, some of those energies of truth sellers, will be dislodged in that flow. I hold the intent and vision that truth will be seen.....and the true 'bluebirds of happiness' will be heard clearer by those not yet able to discern which are' birds of light' and which are of distortion....... :love:

https://heartstardotorg.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/dscf6261-3.jpg?w=372&h=257

Dreamtimer
15th June 2015, 18:13
Saw 'piper' yesterday (on a sign). My husband and I went on an adventure together.

We were on the eastern shore. It's mating season for ospreys. We saw one fishing right by where we were walking. Got some good shots.

Also saw immature eagle, indigo bunting and heron.

Earlier in the week, in Fells Point, there was a black crowned night heron fishing near where we were walking. You could see schools of dark fish in the water, swimming very fast, catching flies while trying not to be eaten by fliers.

Chester
15th June 2015, 18:49
Saw 'piper' yesterday (on a sign). My husband and I went on an adventure together.

We were on the eastern shore. It's mating season for ospreys. We saw one fishing right by where we were walking. Got some good shots.

Also saw immature eagle, indigo bunting and heron.

Earlier in the week, in Fells Point, there was a black crowned night heron fishing near where we were walking. You could see schools of dark fish in the water, swimming very fast, catching flies while trying not to be eaten by fliers.

Yes... birds do love fish.

Chester
15th June 2015, 18:53
Dear Sam, the words I hear in my heart from one who walked on water - Jesus Immanu'el Sananda - are 'Be as I am'.....BE AS I AM.....says it all, really..... :) We are Love. We are the Miracle. He, and many others, have demonstrated it, along the way, to try to wake people up again....many of them are here with us now, in subtler dimensions, still supporting that waking..and definitely not wishing to be worshipped.....

When I turned the key off in the car this morning after dropping my son to school, I glanced at the dash and saw 9C at 9:19....turned the ignition on again, and reached for my camera, but it was in its case, and by the 'time' I got it out, the number sequence had changed.....
However, tonight, my thoughts were on the Lion's Gate (late July into August), the period when the energy/light of the star Sirius is most strong on/around this planet....when the 'lions of God' are most clear in their energy, through the 'veil'....and saw at that moment the time was 11:11 pm....and knew if I looked at the desktop, it would be 11 degrees C, because the energies are converging, in pure Love....see screenshot below..... :)
Where you feel sad, just put that glow of Love in your heart, keep the Gate open......and I do feel, Sam, when the Lion's Gate opens and flows, some of those energies of truth sellers, will be dislodged in that flow. I hold the intent and vision that truth will be seen.....and the true 'bluebirds of happiness' will be heard clearer by those not yet able to discern which are' birds of light' and which are of distortion....... :love:

https://heartstardotorg.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/dscf6261-3.jpg?w=372&h=257

Very beautiful post... thanks for sharing. I see you live the priceless life. Thank you for being you... very inspiring.

Dreamtimer
16th June 2015, 13:39
"Yes, birds do love fish." Funny how such a simple statement can elicit such laughter. Thanks.

Chester
19th June 2015, 18:36
"Yes, birds do love fish." Funny how such a simple statement can elicit such laughter. Thanks.

Yes... in my past I worked with a "penny stock" selling company (for about a month until I saw the scam)...

when someone "got a new account" I would often hear them yell out!

"Got another fish!"

Joanna
20th June 2015, 07:46
Oh, this is making me laugh! Hmmmm, have been communing with 'those on high' about Nibiru, as it seems to be getting publicity again....and heard it's a 'Red Herring'...haha....:)

Dreamtimer
20th June 2015, 13:04
I know so many people who chase after red herrings. They're abundant. (the herrings and the chasers)

Joanna
25th June 2015, 04:25
Had to come back this thread. Numbers have been running is sequences the last few days, everywhere. This one's from this morning, when I pulled into the garage:

8 degrees C at 9:10 am....8-9-10.....hmmmm......alignments lining up.... :)

https://heartstardotorg.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/dscf6354.jpg?w=300&h=189

Divine Feminine
25th June 2015, 05:26
Here's something synchronistic that just happened to me. I was researching one of my possible past lives. As some of you have read in my 'great experiment' thread I have many correlations to the number 3 in this lifetime and in another past lifetime. I'm in the process of putting together this part of my story and will post my findings at a later date. Anyways...when I had an Akashic record reading done I was told I had played the role of a queen 3 times during 3 Renaissance periods. One of the titles was a Queen of Cambodia, but I was not given a name only that it was during a Golden Age. So I was graciously pointed in the right direction as to where to look in Cambodian history by another forum member. I came across a story about a Royal Trinity that consisted of a King and two Queens. As I was reading I began to think one of those queens might have been me as something felt familiar . That's when the commercial for Ancient Aliens came on announcing their next program titled The Power of Three! Watching it right now as I type this. Can you believe that?! lol

Joanna
25th June 2015, 05:50
Here's something synchronistic that just happened to me. I was researching one of my possible past lives. As some of you have read in my 'great experiment' thread I have many correlations to the number 3 in this lifetime and in another past lifetime. I'm in the process of putting together this part of my story and will post my findings at a later date. Anyways...when I had an Akashic record reading done I was told I had played the role of a queen 3 times during 3 Renaissance periods. One of the titles was a Queen of Cambodia, but I was not given a name only that it was during a Golden Age. So I was graciously pointed in the right direction as to where to look in Cambodian history by another forum member. I came across a story about a Royal Trinity that consisted of a King and two Queens. As I was reading I began to think one of those queens might have been me as something felt familiar . That's when the commercial for Ancient Aliens came on announcing their next program titled The Power of Three! Watching it right now as I type this. Can you believe that?! lol

Yes, I would definitely believe it...

And 'good things come in three's'.... :)

Rebel&Rocket
25th June 2015, 15:18

And the synchronicity grows deeper...I am that other member who pointed her in the right direction. I had just turned on the TV and was reading DF's email, got to the part about her finding the trinity, and emailed her back quickly before I read the rest - to tell her, "Wow! I'm watching Ancient Aliens and this episode is called The Power of Three!" That was before I got to the end of the email and saw that she was watching the same thing. Pretty incredible.

Dreamtimer
25th June 2015, 17:19
Twilight Zone theme playing...

I was just thinking yesterday about threes in my life. Three important decisions made as a child and teenager, three important experiences when I was 16, three important dreams as a teenager and young adult which taught me a crucial lesson. And, 16 years was the nexus point for these three groups.

(And I was reading on Deus Nexus yesterday for the first time.)

Divine Feminine
25th June 2015, 23:44
Twilight Zone theme playing...

No Doubt!

And the synchronicity grows deeper...I am that other member who pointed her in the right direction. I had just turned on the TV and was reading DF's email, got to the part about her finding the trinity, and emailed her back quickly before I read the rest - to tell her, "Wow! I'm watching Ancient Aliens and this episode is called The Power of Three!" That was before I got to the end of the email and saw that she was watching the same thing. Pretty incredible.

That was pretty amazing! I'm thinking you may have found a link for me!

Joanna
26th June 2015, 08:34
A follow-up to yesterday morning's 8-9-10 sequence (8C at 9:10am in the car)...to last night on the pc: 9-10-11 (9C at 10:11). Frequencies stepped up yesterday, it would appear... :)

https://heartstardotorg.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/dscf6375.jpg?w=584

Chester
28th June 2015, 17:51
Edit: Change of heart

grannyfranny
28th June 2015, 22:00
Sam

I have never experienced synchronicity, perhaps because I wasn't looking for it. But when I look back over my life I can see how one chapter of my life led to another and another.

AS for God going "Boo," it has been more like a crack over my head with a baseball bat!

Enjoy your trip.

Joanna
29th June 2015, 16:54
Sam, that is so awesome! Quite some 'Boo' from the basement! All this sequencing...the energies did go up at step.... :D

Enjoy your stay in Colombia...hmm, 'Land of the Dove'...may peace reign.....

Liberty
1st July 2015, 17:19
Thank you Sam for this thread. I have had so many "synchronicities" that I call them miracles because they all happened when I was backed up against what seemed like a wall; no possibilities of ever getting out or over the situation. I have too many to share but vowed that if one more happened I would find someone to help me write a book. I care not about the money but about the inspiration it would give others as I gave the examples. I think people need to be inspired in times where all seems hopeless.

I will tell you one that has taken place 2 days ago! As some people here know from reading my posts that I am financially challenged and feel limited in what I can do. Yet I have learned to accept the situation and be grateful for what I do have and that is good health which was not mine for 25 yrs. I am grateful for the beauty around me and even though there is not a family member or friend in my life now and for almost a year, I have grown and found a measure of peace. Today is the first day without cable, lol.

Anyway without giving too much information away I was once connected to another forum where years ago met a kindred soul who lived on the other side of the earth and to me was from mars in that respect. We shared common ground about many things and this individual is well loved. I had to let go of internet 2 yrs ago and lost touch. We had Skyped once but not used voice. I remember sending an email in April when I was able to steal some vibes from a neighbor for a short time and then went to the library mostly.

So, I get this email saying this person is now in the USA and I get a phone number. A book has been published and my address is requested. I become suspicious and afraid, lol. I PM this person on the old forum and my fear is lessened. I then google the number and find out this number is in Chicago, (not the real place) and I say OMG that is amazing. I PM again that I am afraid to text as requested so we can set up a time to talk.
Next day I go for my long morning walk and this person comes to mind again as well as reluctance to text. Then I get this powerfully strong feeling like the words would say STOP IT AND TEXT!
So, I do as I had trust and lo and behold it was this person and he was not in Chicago but has been working 50 miles from me the past 18 months!!! We will meet next MOnday and all this time I was thinking that it is simply impossible for me to make personal connections with anyone the way my life is so alone, I am so restricted etc etc etc... So I feel as though I know this person so well and am delighted to be able to play tour guide and I have no idea how old or what this person looks like but it does not matter. After we spoke it was like, another miracle has happened that I would have never dreamed of.

For me, I do realize this is no accident but a process in my becoming and growing in my small empty world. So thats my story and I am sticking to it, lol. If my life takes a huge turn around, I know I will have to write a book and it will be the first thing on my agenda due to the many impossible miracles that have happened when there was no way out and no people around.

Thanks for the thread and I am so private I wondered whether or not to put this out there.

Sincerely,
Today:D

Chester
2nd July 2015, 02:57
Dear Today - Thank you for sharing this wonderful story. I also see these as "miracles" and I never stop appreciating them. I am very glad you opened up with us here and relayed the story and in detail. I got goosebumps reading it. Thank You.

Joanna
2nd July 2015, 04:28
Today, that was beautiful to read, thank you for sharing. :love:

Hmm, this 'formation' came up a couple of nights ago, 11C at 1:11.....11-1-11....a pillar between two gates...I had been looking/feeling into the conjunction of Venus and Jupiter that evening...

https://heartstardotorg.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/dscf6467.jpg?w=584

RealityCreation
2nd July 2015, 11:46
Thank you for sharing,Today. I love reading other people's experiences.

After reading your post I am reminded of the quote
There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.',- quote attributed to Einstein

To me, nowadays, miracles are the norm - we are the miracle makers!

I didn't always believe this however, as when I was about 8 years old in 4th grade, I distinctly remember stating to myself that I didn't believe in miracles. This was in response to our headmaster (Methodist minister) telling us at our morning assembly, of the parable of Jesus multiplying the loaves & fishes to feed the masses. I flat out didn't believe it, LOL & it was then that I became aware that I was different and didn't "belong" or fit in. I just couldn't understand this religion thing & when we were all told to bow our heads & pray I was looking around the room looking at everyone dutifully bowing their heads & wondering what was wrong with me because I wasn't feeling anything or any connecton to this God.

So it is amusing to me now considering the work I do as a consciousness / energetic facilitator where I get to play with so called miracles nearly every day.

I've also had many, many synchronicities occur over the last several years also. Some of the interesting experiences I've had in the last few weeks have been in the form of synchronistic telepathic hits.

We have had a new house built & we moved in last Dec so we are still finishing off things and doing the landscaping outside. One of the things we wanted to do was get some extra bench space & cabinets in our laundry. So we contacted a local cabinet maker who told us it could be a while before he could do the job. Weeks went by and we hadn't heard anything and since we were busy doing other things I had just let it rest. About 3 weeks ago however I decided that I needed this laundry done NOW and I suddenly thought why not get my husband to do it instead. Half an hour later my husband arrives home & before I have said anything his first words to me were "This laundry isn't happening is it? How about I do it instead?" So he did & for about half the quoted cost:)

A while later I was thinking of one or our friends who we had lost touch with and hadn't heard from for several years - a couple of days later I receive an email from him via the contact form on my website.

This week I've been thinking that I must phone my sister to catch up as it's a while since we last spoke - she called me yesterday.

The one that really got me though was regarding our blinds. We had our internal blinds installed about 4 months ago & there was one in our bedroom that doesn't hang straight so it leaves a bigger gap running down the side to the bottom of the blind and it really annoys me. We had been intending to report it to the company but hadn't gotten around to doing so. Last week however I mentioned it again to my husband and that we must ring the company. The very next morning the company rang us to find out how our blinds were!

Liberty
2nd July 2015, 14:29
Dear Sam & Reality Creation,

Thank you for acknowledging my post as I had second thoughts about how personal I can get at times. Reality Creation you have had many coincidences (miracles) happen also and pretty close together almost like a natural occurence for you...thanks for sharing them. I appreciated it. We are not alone in all this synchronicity. I am just so happy lately and I think the venus/jupiter conjunction along with trining Uranus is making itself felt with a lot of us.

I made the mistake of automatically turning on the tv for the weather this morning and it is still on, lol! Wonder where that is going? It doesn't matter to me however since I do not want it...I read someplace recently, and I cannot remember where, that we can have everything we want; all we have to do is not want it or care about it and its ours.....It is when we want something or think we must have this or that it seems to elude us.

I am glad my experience was appreciated. I can't wait to have fun and play tour guide with someone I feel is like a long lost family member I have not seen in a long time....So the mysteries (miracles) keep going on.

Today:sun:

Chester
2nd July 2015, 14:54
Today, please keep us posted on how the tour guide experience goes... Sam

RealityCreation
5th July 2015, 08:09
So here's my synchronicity of a few minutes ago.

I have a flower of life pendant which I had taken off a few days ago & had left on my desk in a box. Shortly before writing this I had got it out of the box & was holding it in my hands whilst I was scrolling down my FB page & reading.

As I did so, my exact flower of life pendant showed up in an ad by the artist who had made it & as I continued a little further down my newsfeed there was an article on the flower of life with a 3D image by Nassim Haramein:)

Chester
5th July 2015, 16:59
Sam

I have never experienced synchronicity, perhaps because I wasn't looking for it. But when I look back over my life I can see how one chapter of my life led to another and another.

AS for God going "Boo," it has been more like a crack over my head with a baseball bat!

Enjoy your trip.

Hi... I cannot know if what I believe to be true is actually true. Or that if it is true for me, that it is true for anyone else...

But what I believe because of of my very focused years of experience with the phenomena of synchronicity, is that we can create an amazing "energy" (had to pick some word for this) which then seems to act as a magnet for bringing massive, multiple, incredibly profound synchronicities into our life.

There are many folks who have this theory that these synchronicities are always there... but I ask folks to consider this - Have you ever felt like you were in a 'flow" in your life? And that during that stretch of your life's experience... everything seemed to go just right? Almost magically right? And then... have you ever had stretches of your life where you seemed to find yourself stuck in a rut where you seemed to be at odds with life? And during those stretches so many things seemed to go wrong?

What I have found (not that I am perfect at practicing this) is that I am responsible for... that i can choose to bring my energies into that state where everything just flows and everything goes quite smoothly.

I also found this same type of thing where I energetically "fertilize" the ground from which all sorts of incredible synchronicities come forth.

The BA synchronicity I mentioned above occurred because I had removed myself from what I had subjected myself to (and everyone else here on this forum) for far too long. Yet then i returned from my trip and jumped right back into the mess of my own obsession.

I see the light. I hope I act upon what I see. I hope the synchronicities return.

Sam

Chester
5th July 2015, 17:01

I have a flower of life pendant which I had taken off a few days ago & had left on my desk in a box. Shortly before writing this I had got it out of the box & was holding it in my hands whilst I was scrolling down my FB page & reading.

As I did so, my exact flower of life pendant showed up in an ad by the artist who had made it & as I continued a little further down my newsfeed there was an article on the flower of life with a 3D image by Nassim Haramein:)

This is a really great example of a true, profound, multiple synchronicity.

How did this make you feel? What thoughts ran through your mind when the realization of the synchronicity came forth and the profundity of it was seen?

Joanna
6th July 2015, 04:39

Smiling here, RealityCreation! Happy Flowering of Life to you (and us all)....how beautiful, thanks for sharing..... :)

RealityCreation
6th July 2015, 04:39
This is a really great example of a true, profound, multiple synchronicity.

How did this make you feel? What thoughts ran through your mind when the realization of the synchronicity came forth and the profundity of it was seen?

I have been having these type of synchronistic experiences for many years now Sam so they are not a new phenomenon for me.

They tend to make me smile and sometimes laugh when they occur though and I always appreciate them in the knowing that I have created them as markers in awareness for myself.

I'm no longer surprised that synchronicities and manifestations occur, I expect them since I understand how to create my preferred reality and I totally agree
with you, as you remarked above, that there is an energetic flow that we can experience where life flows smoothly.

It is a state of Being, not doing - life does not happen to us (victim consciousness), it flows through us, and in my experience the more coherent our heart field the more in the flow we become and can allow to flow through us.

I've found my life over the past few years to be a pretty smooth flow and nowadays usually when I just think of something I desire to experience or someone, they end up contacting me or the desire shows up / occurs.

I posted this quote earlier today on my FB page:

"If I could take all your words away and give you but a sparse few, they would be: 'I now know, I am absolute, I am complete, I am God, I am.' If there were no other words but these, you would no longer be limited to this plane." – Ramtha

Joanna
6th July 2015, 05:14
'The more coherent our heart field the more the in flow we become...'
Exactly, RealityCreation. Also, I have noticed recently how 'immediate' the flow is now, in my life...there is no 'time lag', because although I am acting 'in time' in terms of the 3D-focused aspect of me, I am not 'of time', as in, attached to it as structuring my 'reality'..and therefore, it doesn't...

This morning I woke thinking about the moons of Jupiter, and Io in particular, from feeling into the crop circle below - as the planet Jupiter with its four largest moons, in front of the feather-like 'spiral rays' of Venus, relating to the recent close conjunction between the two planets.....and I felt the 'moon' in front of Jupiter's 'Eye' (storm) to be Io, in this crop circle depiction.
https://heartstardotorg.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/franciosi-lorenzo-1-ravenna-italy-june-5.jpg?w=334&h=251
Then this appeared on the computer this morning: 10C at 10:10.....10-10-10...or is that IO-IO-IO, in trinity energy, haha....
https://heartstardotorg.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/dscf6492.jpg?w=300&h=215
Hmm, feels like the beginning of a magnificent week.....birds of white light flying...bringing in the golden light of the Sun....better keep our 'I''s 'O'pen, eh? ;)

Chester
7th July 2015, 17:31
I have been having these type of synchronistic experiences for many years now Sam so they are not a new phenomenon for me.

They tend to make me smile and sometimes laugh when they occur though and I always appreciate them in the knowing that I have created them as markers in awareness for myself.

I'm no longer surprised that synchronicities and manifestations occur, I expect them since I understand how to create my preferred reality and I totally agree
with you, as you remarked above, that there is an energetic flow that we can experience where life flows smoothly.

It is a state of Being, not doing - life does not happen to us (victim consciousness), it flows through us, and in my experience the more coherent our heart field the more in the flow we become and can allow to flow through us.

I've found my life over the past few years to be a pretty smooth flow and nowadays usually when I just think of something I desire to experience or someone, they end up contacting me or the desire shows up / occurs.

I posted this quote earlier today on my FB page:

WoW! Sister or brother you are indeed (metaphorically) - we share much the same views in this regard. Very refreshing to discover once again that I am not alone... Thank you, Reality Creation - your "posting name" fits you well! Sam

Chester
14th July 2015, 14:22
Smiling here, RealityCreation! Happy Flowering of Life to you (and us all)....how beautiful, thanks for sharing..... :)

Thank you again, Joanna... wow.

Joanna
15th July 2015, 15:34
Thank you again, Joanna... wow.

All thanks to you too, Sam. :love:

This sync comes from last year, and is a 'long return' type, going back to 8 years old, when a lot of recurring dreams began. At that time my family lived in a house that four generations of my mum's family lived in (in Hobart, Tasmania - small island south of Australia). One of the recurring dreams was of a a golden Lion laying across my bed, and I often woke still 'seeing' it there...which could just be childish imaginings, except that forty years later, I understand more about the Leonine influence in this universe, my connection to it, and that my Twin Soul's higher self prefers the form of a lion. When we reconnected a few years ago, we felt how he'd been present, 'guarding' me as a girl. (Also, the capital of the province he was born and lives in is called Leeuwarden; 'Lion's Guard').

Last year, that house was sold, and I was recalling the attic bedroom I had slept in, and the golden 'dream' lion. Then felt to go to the website of the real estate agent the house was listed with, and look at their photos. They had 'styled' the house ie; taken everything out and brought in their own furnishings and an interior decorator. There was one photo of the attic bedroom, with two beds, exactly where my brother and I had slept...and on the beds were golden coloured throws and pillows with lions' faces on them, their manes like rays of the sun. Goosebumps and tears, looking at the photo...

https://joannafay.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/image16.jpg?w=300&h=225

dianna
22nd July 2015, 19:42
https://offtherailzblog.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/syncbook_frontcover_lores750.jpg

Synchromysticism

Imagine living in a paradigm where you are constantly interacting with the universe, taking its guidance, insight and information. A universe that is at your disposal, in fact thats its job. Apparently the universe does want to interact with us. We only need to change our perception of reality, and learn its language.

Synchromysticism, as the name suggests, is a combination of the words “synchronicity” and “mysticism” where coincidences and occurrences in everyday reality are filled with meaning, whether on a personal or cultural level. It is an emerging field of study and subculture that takes a worldview that everything is connected, and that “all is one”. If we study the symbols, memes, ideas and people all around us, and take the information in a synchronistic fashion, this undertaking will allow us to start decoding the “language of the universe” in order to proceed with our lives in a more enlightened way.

Jake Kotze coined the term “synchromysticism” as “the art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance.” He calls it “multi contextual research” in a “process of relaxing what is to be considered valid for comparison.” Steve Willner tells us “synchronisticism [is] the vast and noble undertaking of piecing together the occult holographic language system of the universe, in order to identify and more aptly understand the relationship between the collective consciousness of all sentient beings on earth and beyond.” A person who shifts into a synchronistic way of viewing the world, as Roman Villagrana points out is one able to “harmonically align to the universe” . It is all about living in awareness of ourselves and our connection to a “collective unconscious” as well as access to universal knowledge.

It is an exciting idea. Consensus reality has become stagnant, and if we are ever to answer the questions about who we are, what are we doing here and what is the purpose, its going to need a good jostle. The literal truth about how we are taught the world functions seems to be coming apart at the seams for many of us. The fact must be faced that this way of thinking is a false reality that is vacuous of meaning. The conscious tomfoolery of the “human agencies” that have been guiding our existence have not had our best intentions at heart. Synchromysticism is a way of taking our power back and making authentic meaningful lives that we define for ourselves.

The idea of “sync” is multi faceted, like learning to navigate a maze, and is a process that is individual for each person. In the “Book of Sync” there are 26 essays by people who have come to embrace this world-view and write about their unique experiences. As one writer describes it “sync operates as an undercurrent of divine awareness personified through the myriad processes and symbols that make up the building blocks of reality [where] all answers and all possibilities exist within an eternal cloud of knowingness accessible to each of us.” If we can only clear our minds of the faulty programming of the world, answers to the questions we have may be waiting for us in the next symbol we see, the next person we meet, the next song we listen to, or even the next movie we watch.

The idea that there are no coincidences also becomes exciting if we consider the possibility that a non-local intelligence is guiding the affairs of the universe, as opposed to a pack of nefarious uber-rich individuals. It allows us to navigate by our own intuition, doing whats best for us, without being sidewinded by false ideologies that have been spoon fed to us since birth. It is a way to uncover hidden information whose “time has come” so to speak. Sync allows for a dynamic existence full of new possibilities, something that is desperately needed in the present chaos of current events.

Liberty
22nd July 2015, 23:23
dianna,

Love this post. I carry the " Truth is a Pathless Land" speech right next to me in the end table divider where I am sitting!!! I read it every so often and have read much of Krishnamurti over the years. As I have mentioned in an earlier post, I believe in synchronicity or "miracles" as I call them, as so many times it has happened to me. It was always in the context that there was absolutely no way out and I was definitely in a tight spot...Also, I had to completely let go; no longer care and find a certain kind of Peace that followed that mindset and then ZAP!!! here comes the miracle!

I believe in this so much and thank you for this post.

Sincerely,
Liberty:h5:

Dreamtimer
3rd September 2015, 17:04
This is for Sam. Close enough to synchronicity for me.

I noticed he hasn't been posting over the last month, here or elsewhere. I wondered why. I visited his blog and found out. I tried to leave a comment. It asked me to prove I'm not a robot, which I did. It doesn't seem to have taken.

He said, "If you want me back, ask yourself...why," I suggested, "You could come back for a chat with some friends. They miss you... Ask yourself why." (I don't have a perfect memory so these may not be exact).

So the next day I see a posting of someone asking the Ruiner about Merlin. Answer, Merlin is a term for Wizard.:wiz:

Then today I come across a guy, Rich2150x, who is talking in some video blogs about dreams and OBEs and about why we're effed up (cause, evil entities). I'm listening to the beginning of this video and I can't stop hearing the refrain in my mind of the comedienne singing, "Let's all un-f**k it up" that Sam posted.

So I just went to his blog (just now, after I had begun this post) and the stuff about how many days he's been off the forums is gone. But he's writing again. And synchronicity is in the title.:)

Sam, if you do come back, do it in snippets. Too much too fast when you've been off can lead to overdose. :ttr:

lcam88
3rd September 2015, 17:51
+1 to Sam.

Aianawa
3rd September 2015, 22:53
I am looking forward to their entrance, good teacher is Sam imo.

Chester
20th October 2015, 18:32
Hi,

Yesterday I published an allegorical "story" on my blog. The story was inspired by my own recent experiences. At the end of the story I mentioned that the main character had played the archetype, The Fool.

Today I open my e-mail and my favorite "stand up philosopher," Tim Freke, had sent out an e-mail.

The print screen of my e-mail inbox says it all...

ERK
20th October 2015, 19:31
Hi,

Yesterday I published an allegorical "story" on my blog. The story was inspired by my own recent experiences. At the end of the story I mentioned that the main character had played the archetype, The Fool.

Today I open my e-mail and my favorite "stand up philosopher," Tim Freke, had sent out an e-mail.

The print screen of my e-mail inbox says it all...

Last night I was listening to some kirtan, when they sing last part of Om namah shivaya- they sing it in English and sing Amazing Grace. Thought you might like that!

Dreamtimer
20th October 2015, 22:09
Sam, that's Freke'in awesome!

Joanna
21st October 2015, 03:53
Sam, that is hilarious! One of the things I notice about your syncs is they are often so funny, 'cosmic humour' at play - which means it's in you, bigtime, the ability to laugh at yourself and everything, even when that everything is in the depths of the heavies... :P

'The Fool' originally meant someone like a court jester. It was also called The Jester in old Tarot, and corresponds to the Joker in modern cards - because the Jester, in card games, could be used to not follow suit, and as a trump card. Do you feel that, not following suit and playing the trump card, in relation to the 'fool's journey' you've been on with whistleblowers? The trump card, in this case, being no longer following, and being an agent of exposure of some of those who like to play Emperor, Magician, High Priestess etc, in 'the game'?

In the original decks (medieval Italian), the Fool was depicted like the wild men of the woods in tapestries, or 'wood woses': untamed men, aligned with wild nature. The White Rose in the hand of the Fool, in the deck of the Order of the Golden Dawn (Rider-Waite), stood for the pure heart - innocence. And innocence is aligned to inner sense. There is a big effort from behind the scenes to get people in the alternative community tired, jaded, cynical, disillusioned, to defuse the energy of inspiration and enthusiasm in the 'newly awakened' (well, this is how I see it anyway), simply by polluting the awakening arena with layer on layer of disinfo and 'research' that takes people away from innocence, and make innocence = gullibility, naivety and foolishness. Nothing is needed now more than the innocence/inner sense of the wise child; the child who has seen, learned, and grown in maturity but still retains the laughing, dancing heart of the child. Wise Child is the 'zero point' state of being, which naturally, untamed, draws energies and converges them, into synchronous reflections that are part of focussed momentum (energetically speaking).
And the zero card is The Fool. ;)
So wear it with joy, Sam....

Myst
1st May 2016, 13:07

Emil El Zapato
2nd October 2017, 20:00
Mark Jimmy Essex, Emporia Kansas...

I knew this guy's younger brothers, outstanding citizens and extremely talented (State Champion wrestlers for 2 and 3 years running).

I was ruminating about my hometown yesterday and going over the public Who's who! from there and ran into one R. Lee Ermey. The name sounded familiar but I couldn't place the actor. A couple of hours later I was just running through my Amazon Prime movie list and saw a 2nd rate Scifi flick called the 'The Sender'. It was about a little girl that had been healed by an Angel and also possesed a mutated gene that allowed her to transport 'object's across the universe which made her a prime interest for the angel/alien. In any case, as the cast list was flashing up, I saw the name R. Lee Ermey (the guy from Full Metal Jacket - the gunnery sargent) I thought damn, so that's who it is. I had a co-worker at one time that was obsessed with that character.

Ok, not profound, but not everything is, somethings are just meant to give us a graspable and very obvious look at the tickings of our reality.

It's not a matter of is it real or is it truth, it's a matter of it being self-evident and must be useful for something. I think this cause and effect manifested from the non-physical is what makes it all work. It is the coalescence point where Chaos transitions from 'what tha' f*ck' to oh, yeah, that makes sense. It's reality is scientifically explored in many fields... NP-Completeness, Church's Thesis, Godel's Incompleteness Theory, and of course, Chaos Theory.

Chester
3rd October 2017, 09:10
Thank you for this excellent post, NotAPretender. What is quite incredible (and a synchronicity) is that your post has revived the thread I started on the very day I reached a major milestone in an investigation/experiment I have been conducting since March 13, 2017 that has been centrally featuring this very phenomena.

There's a statement some people often state... "There are no coincidences." I would never presume that I could make such a statement (or state otherwise).

What I actually am coming to suspect is still difficult for me to form in words but this post is quite amazing to have appeared on the date October 2, 2017.

In the next day or two I hope to come forth with these words.

I do need to note that the story at the heart of my investigation involved someone I dearly loved, was dearly close to. His wife's birthday was May 1. Interestingly the last post prior to yours, NotAPretender,... a post made over 16 months prior was made on... May 1.

Emil El Zapato
3rd October 2017, 11:18
well, there you go...I very much look forward to hearing the story

Emil El Zapato
7th October 2017, 13:27
A lesson in common sense:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zl5V7dHfwuM

Dreamtimer
26th February 2018, 11:07
I've been having a lot of instances where I'm writing or saying or thinking something and then a person or the radio/TV echoes the exact phrase.

Yesterday as I listened to an interview and someone said, "How low can you go?" I heard my husband just after from the kitchen where he was cooking and listening to music say to the dog, "How low can you go?" (he certainly couldn't hear what I was listening to while he was in the kitchen)

Just this morning while typing, the same kind of thing happened.

:eyebrows::cool::magic:

enjoy being
26th February 2018, 12:12
Just over 24 hours until perigee moon on the ascending node here. 2 days before Full Moon.
Anyone heard any publicity over the fact there is no Full Moon for February? I haven't but as mentioned in some other thread, NZ does get a Full Moon in Feb, because we had one on the 1st, despite our media's best attempts to include ourselves in the rest of the world's super blue blood moon.
Notes the uptick in earthquakes today from Papua New Guinea, there's been a large amount of 5+ aftershocks. That's sort of 'synchronicity' with the supermoon effects coming into ripeness imv.

Ooops I mean 3 days from Full Moon.

oh, I realised my poor connection had double posted.

Dreamtimer
26th February 2018, 17:57
I said to my husband that we don't have a Moon this month. Then corrected myself because we have a New Moon. The Full Moon is missing.

Emil El Zapato
26th February 2018, 18:47
I said to my husband that we don't have a Moon this month. Then corrected myself because we have a New Moon. The Full Moon is missing.

No full moon...does anyone know how often that occurs and is there a recorded time for the 1st time it happened?

Dreamtimer
26th February 2018, 23:43
I recall another year where we had a blue moon in January and then again in March. I don't recall how many years ago that was. Not decades.

enjoy being
27th February 2018, 00:15
I looked it up a week ago or so when I first mentioned it (https://jandeane81.com/showthread.php/11815-Orbs?p=841987092&viewfull=1#post841987092). It last happened in 1999 and can only happen in February.

I was trying to find out if there is a name for it, but no luck.

Papua New Guinea STILL getting hammered with 5+mag aftershocks. At a guess, about 20 in the last 24 hours. Yeah and the New Moon was a very dark one, coupled with a solar eclipse.

Emil El Zapato
27th February 2018, 01:27
I looked it up a week ago or so when I first mentioned it (https://jandeane81.com/showthread.php/11815-Orbs?p=841987092&viewfull=1#post841987092). It last happened in 1999 and can only happen in February.

I was trying to find out if there is a name for it, but no luck.

Papua New Guinea STILL getting hammered with 5+mag aftershocks. At a guess, about 20 in the last 24 hours. Yeah and the New Moon was a very dark one, coupled with a solar eclipse.

New Guinea is where my dad spent WWII

Chester
20th May 2019, 11:36
I am hoping to pick the ball up again here... I made this post to create a marker.

Aianawa
21st May 2019, 00:19
181st post which is moi dragon arkeytype also.

Dreamtimer
21st May 2019, 10:50
Oh. I just brought up dragons.

Here's what happens when they burp: :flame:

Aianawa
21st May 2019, 11:10
Indeed a nice sync

Aianawa
25th May 2019, 22:49
Sammy, I was expecting a wee bit of your story and syncs since you were last here, have you done this somewhere else on forum ?.

Chester
26th May 2019, 17:38
Apologies... no, but a warning about "me" is that if the name Wind was not already taken, I probably would have grabbed it up because I simply blow with the wind these days - especially since I think I have officially retired (from "work that pays"). So I allow my interests of the moment to take me wherever I may go (as in wherever the wind blows me). Having said that, I do owe a story as I "teased it." It will come.

One reason for the recent wind change is the fault of Dreamtimer and NAP (and Gio indirectly)...

I was so intrigued by the Dee book written by Jason Louv that I bought it and have plunged inside (so far a very interesting read). But also, I obtained a copy of that Upside Down book too and, as I so often do, will read it while reading several other books simultaneously (like the Louv book just mentioned, but also - Prisoner of Infinity by Jasun Horsley and White by Bret Easton Ellis) - all these books I have going on at the same time...

I might add though that I experienced a fantastic new synchronicity today which happens to be one of those "ongoing synchs" based on the number 19 (my favorite" number") and oddly enough, the number Aleister Crowley gave to Thelema (True Will) just seconds after I read the name Aleister Crowley on page 22 of John Dee and the Empire of Angels. And note, this is the first mention of Crowley in this book. My experience has been that "the critters" always get stirred up when I focus my attention on this type of occult material, especially if Crowley, Hubbard or Parsons are involved. Anyways - as is appropriate to say based on the recent posting of a new, different thread...

"I'll be back."

Emil El Zapato
26th May 2019, 18:07
I always thought Strieber's story was very compelling. There's always a fly in the ointment though...temporal lobe epilepsy.

Chester
26th May 2019, 18:37
Probably what I am afflicted with as well (amongst many other things) :)

Emil El Zapato
26th May 2019, 18:38
yeah, I hear you...

Chester
27th May 2019, 18:49
It is always "fascinating" (and as of late I am wondering if it is "healthy" to always be so fascinated by such) that when I a.) extricated as much of my "self" from the Cartesian materiality and instead allow my "self" to be consumed by that which swirls around in the realm of psyche (the immaterial) and b.) focus my attention on the the subject of magic, almost without fail I awaken that causal "mechanism" which results in my experience of quite incredible, mathematically highly improbable synchronicities.

So one of the "things" I have experienced under the umbrella of this subject called "synchronicity" is what I call "complex, multi-episode synchronicities" where there is one or more identifiable commonalities (that which can be recognized by others as well as myself such as an odd number like 133) and/or one or more personally meaningful elements (which vary in degrees as to how meaningful the element might be to myself and to another/others).

The minute I received the Dee book, John Dee and the Empire of Angels, there appeared an awakening of what is perhaps my dearest identifiable commonality, the number 19 and the subjectively meaningful element known as Dracula.

But I am not making this post to describe yet again another synchronicity. I am prompted to write the post to reveal my most controversial conclusion with regard to the phenomena. Before I state what that is, I wish to point out (emphasize) the statement in my signature.

If you have read it (again) I still wish to state further the following. Regarding the "thing" we call synchronicity, though the phenomena appears to be experienced by others, because of one of my most significant "rules" within the heart of my current set of operational protocols, that which I may believe to be true may only be true for myself and thus, never do I wish to impose my "belief" about anything upon another when it is all and only that - a belief. Having said that, and as an odds maker by trade, I would make odds better than 50/50 (I refrain from saying how much better) that one of my conclusions about the phenomena (the very one I pointed to above... likely quite controversial) is probably true for others if not many if not all.

That being the following:

Just because 'the stars all line up a certain way,' just because 'the signs all point to something,' just because events occur where an experiencer of these events says, "wow," does not necessarily mean that when these occurrences take place, these occurrences are "messages from "God" or "The Universe" or, or, or, etc. such that you, to whom these messages are being directed (or at least it seems they are) are receiving either "the truth of something" or (and far more common) confirmation of that which you had already suspect or believed to be true.

I will now attempt to state this simply. And again, emphasize that this statement only applies to that which I believe far more likely to be true (now) about the phenomena of synchronicity.

What might appear to be the "correct" interpretation of a synchronicity experience by those who believe these experiences are not simple recognition of otherwise random events (and this can be an individual but often includes a collective such that a consensus of interpretation forms) coupled with a "from where" the synchronicity emanates (as in a 3rd party attempting to send a message) may actually be something else entirely.

And so for the second half of this post, I need to state 'what' I think is generating synchronicities and 'why' they are being generated.

I think the 'what' is that which, in time (if we survive our self destructive tendencies in the material aspect of our greater being), will be understood more and more but for now I will state that the 'what' is the highest aspect of the combination of our individuated being and the Grand Dreamscape (the canvas and all its capabilities) within Reality.

Let's look at this in a simple way - That a single synchronicity experience of a single individual is a product of the need for meaning (and this is the 'why') and one's individuated ability along with the yearning of the canvas to be painted upon to create that meaning.

So what I have written all the above words to say (if anyone has lasted through this post) is that it may be a mistake people are making when they believe a synchronicity is "telling them something is true." What might be the more accurate understanding about synchronicity is that it may be generated by the same elements I described just above... but that the correct interpretation would not be "the thing must be true!" and instead would be "its a thing I wish so very strongly and from the very depths of my being to be true!"

If the truth is the latter (as I believe in all my heart is the case for myself with regards to a massive, multi-year, spectacular set of synchronicities which combine with an anomalous experience at age 6 (much like a Whitley Streiber type story)) and this happens to be a truth applicable to others, many and perhaps all, the breakthrough, if explored could generate a "sea change" in relation to understanding emotional/mental health matters that include schizophrenia and bi-polar disorders.

So to add one thing the reader may miss in what I wrote above... best described by using an example.

A hypothetical schizophrenic is in the midst of a controlled psychosis and is experiencing things that they interpret one way or another which, if they shared with others, would result in the others concluding they are "nuts." And thus, they refrain from sharing about it and this is what I refer to as a controlled psychosis. They may be exhibiting odd behavior but nothing to the degree to which others become concerned, they just thing the guy is a little weird.

In my theory, an individual's psyche plays an integral roll along with the canvas as to what manifests in the reality. And of course there is the subjective reality that's going on inside the mind of the individual, but there is an objective reality manifesting simultaneously. The individual is interpreting their reality as a combination of both of these types of manifestations. Let's say an individual says, he loves the number 19 to his friend as they are driving somewhere neither have been before. Just after he says that they happen to be driving over a hill where, just as they begin their descent, there on the right is a huge billboard that says, "19 delicious dishes can be enjoyed at Fran's Cafe." And then seconds later they pass mile marker 19. If either or both are paying attention, they may have a laugh or two about the "coincidence."

So what if the individual's state is heightened (yet still relatively controlled) as it starts to become when a psychosis is coming on. My experience suggests to me there is an increase in the rising of objective events that are clear synchronicities in relation to the primary theme, in this case the number 19.

An example of this might be that the driver suddenly looks down at his odometer and sees that just as he passes mile marker 19, the odometer says 19,190 and as he exclaims to his friend, "Loook!" the fiend suddenly laughs too because the friend just noticed the time on the clock on the car's display says 7:19 and thus knowing that it is PM and having the background in using the 24 hour clock, the frind knows that 7PM is 19:00.

So what I am suggesting is that what may afflict an unstable individual who is diagnosed with schizophrenia might be treated if the individual were able to grasp that the experiences they are having may not be hallucinations... they are real (the mile marker 19 was truly just passed) but that how they are interpreting these experiences subjectively may be their error.

And additionally, if my theory happens to be based on a more universally applied "truth" (again, I am avoiding imposing this as best as I can), and it became more and more generally accepted that the individual (and often groups/collectives) psyche, in combination with the capabilities of the canvas, generates that which arises in the experiential/material reality while avoiding the mistake of determining it is a sign from "the Gods," or the Divine, etc. which then assists in avoiding false interpretation or avoids the opportunity for the experiencer to buy into "unrealistic 'specialness' thinking" among other potential missteps.

Summing it up - Yes, the objectively experienced events are real. Yes, the odds of these events occurring in at the time they occur are all but impossible. Yes, these events have one or more shared "dots" which are the nexus points that could only be explained in a fantastical way (as it cannot be explained, at least up to now, by science). Yes, if consciousness is the foundational substance of all (classic idealism), and Yes... "All is One" (monistic idealism), then none of my theory should be surprise if it turns out to have some significant truth to it.

I am exhausted from writing and will edit later as I am sure there are edits to be made for clarity sake.

Chester
27th May 2019, 20:16
...and almost as if the canvas and my subconscious enjoyed conspiring against my tiny 5% or so of overall individuated consciousness... my "waking state consciousness" - the following just occurred.

Note that the post above was made at a certain time (whereby in my own timezone, the time I completed the post was 13:49.

The time is now just after 15:00 my time.

Ok, apologies these two cell phone screen shots are so large... anyways, as can be seen, I received the above call at 14:49 my time, exactly one hour after the previous post was posted. It turned out to be an automated "credit card scam" call which took me 14 seconds to hang up on.

What you will have to take my word for is that I immediately saw a significant synchronicity which caught my attention. Thus I immediately took a screenshot of the call. Because I was in the middle of preparing a small lunch, I completed the preparation and quickly consumed the food as I wanted to post about this synchronicity asap and before the "magic" of the various "a-ha"s and other "things arising" distracted me from so doing.

And so here I am and here's what I would like to point out.

The first thing I wish to point out is second screenshot which shows the calls I have been engaged with today - this one being the [I]only one. I decided this was an important fact of the story (that there has been only one call today) and again, this call came one hour after my post above #189.

So what the heck is so synchronistic about this silly phone call? Because of the initial "thing" that caught my eye - the telephone number's prefix - 719. I will explain the 719 after I first explain what then next happened... "The voice inside" (which is not an actual voice I hear, but is a sort of... force that I experience from time to time... a force that seems to compel me to "look more closely" at something and so I have come to refer to it as "the voice inside" - OK so... this "inner compeling" told me to look closer and I did. The next action I took was to add up the first three numbers - 4 + 6 + 9 and sure enough it adds to 19. Then, I decided to look at the last 4 numbers which are 3 and 2 and 6 and 2 and so I added them up and came up with 13. I was disappointing because by this time, I wanted it to add to 19. But then that same "voice inside" compeled me to look at Texas where I knew from my past studies, using Pythagorean numerology equaled 6. I suddenly had my 19 as 13 + 6 = 19.

So now the reader may wonder why 719 caught my attention that began my synchronicity journey which I had already concluded tied so wonderfully into Post 189.

What some around here may know but certainly my loved ones/close friends all know is that my favorite number is 19 (thus no coincidence I used it in Post 189) but that my second favorite number is 7. 7 and 19... see the prefix again? 719. But that's not the significance of that number. If one looks up again at Post 189, one sees that I mention in the very second paragraph the "odd number 133."

That I chose 133 is not exactly so random as I left two markers ensuring I might later be able to refer back to it in the third paragraph, 19 and Dracula. And so here's what ties it all together. Some around here (and again, my loved ones/close friend) know that I developed (though later discovered others had also done so) what I call "English Language Gematria" where instead of using the classic Pythagorean form of numerology which always reduces everything to a single digit between and including 1 through 9, I assign the full two digits (once past the letter "i") to each letter of the English alphabet.

So a few years back when I did my number thing for the word Dracula, I obtained the value 60.

D = 4 r = 18 a = 1 c = 3 u = 21 l = 12 and a = 1... add 'em all up and you get 60. Note I had begun the usage of this two digit numerological form in 2010 and had made the discovery that Dracula = 60 soon thereafter, a massive synchronicity but not directly related to this story.

But in late 2011 I had progressed greatly with my ability to "converse" with "the Universe" (as I saw it then) and had, for years, accepted 7 as my second favorite number. In fact, (and no longer the case or I could not share this), the primary password I used for websites I joined was 7Dracula19. If this website has the ability to see what someone's old passwords were, I but that very password is buried in my history.

So what does this have to do with 133, Dracula and 19?

In picking up the story again in 2011 I was sitting at the computer one day when "the inner voice" directed me to "do the numbers" for Count Dracula. Since I already knew Dracula was 60, all I had to do was "do the numbers" for Count.

C = 3 o = 15 u = 21 n = 14 and t = 20... add 'em up and you get 73.

60 + 73 =

The voice then suggested I break that number down to its primes and when I did I discovered that the prime numbers for Count Dracula are:

7 and 19

;)

and so to add a little icing to this silly synchronicity story - look at the post # of this very post -

Post 190 (drop the zero and we get... "ha ha"... 19.

Aragorn
27th May 2019, 21:50
So what I have written all the above words to say (if anyone has lasted through this post) is that it may be a mistake people are making when they believe a synchronicity is "telling them something is true." What might be the more accurate understanding about synchronicity is that it may be generated by the same elements I described just above... but that the correct interpretation would not be "the thing must be true!" and instead would be "its a thing I wish so very strongly and from the very depths of my being to be true!"

Personally, I don't think it's a matter of wanting something to be true any more than that it would be a confirmation of any particular something being true, but rather that very deep down, one believes that particular something to be true, regardless of whether that particular something would be a desirable concept or not. And what we believe to be true, down at the deepest level, is in and of itself a result of various things, including real-time observation in the present, but most importantly in my opinion, also the belief systems we were either indoctrinated with in the past, or have been conditioned by life itself to adopt as being true.

Now, on account of the latter ─ i.e. life leading you down certain paths, which then all together ultimately cause you to subconsciously develop a belief system ─ there's a bit of a "chicken & egg" problem. Because are you seeing the synchronicity due to your belief system, or do you believe in the synchronicity because the circumstances were already set up ─ beyond your control ─ so that you would come to adopt this belief system?

That's the real conundrum, in my opinion. Do things manifest in this particular way because I believe that they will, or do I believe that they always manifest in this way because that is what they've always done for as long as I can remember?

The only thing that we can really be certain of is that synchronicity would be a personal phenomenon. Whatever the significance of any particular synchronicity, that significance pertains to yourself only, and perhaps also to others who share the same belief system ─ possibly because they've had the exact same experiences in life and have come to the same conclusions, or because they were raised in the same manner as you were. And if they were still uncertain whether there was a basis of truth behind any given belief, then the manifestation of the synchronicity in your presence may pull them far enough over the edge to have them unilaterally adopt the belief system ─ in which case, you were the catalyst.

In the end, as individual beings ─ and thus, having an individuated consciousness ─ we are all subjective observers of the phenomenon we call "life", or "reality". None of us can be objective about anything at all that we ourselves have or have in the past had any involvement in. And if we were all to put our heads together and compare notes on each and every single experience that each and everyone of us has had in their life ─ which in itself would be an insurmountably humongous task ─ then we still wouldn't reach that level of true objectivity, because there's always a grander vision. For instance, regardless of what we ourselves here on Earth collectively consider Earth-shattering problems, a spaceship with alien observers looking down on us all could possibly think quite differently about our petty problems. :hmm:

Chester
27th May 2019, 22:14
I promise - last post on this but you'll quickly understand why I had to post this...

It is now 16:39 as I begin to write this post.

at 16:03 my doorbell rang (16 + 3 = 19)

The first pic shows the time the doorbell rang and the second is a screenshot of the video of the two guys that rang my doorbell.

The one on the right is my youngest son, James... but the other guy was an incredible suprise to see - my estranged oldest son, Stephen!

I have not seen Stephen in over a year since he had his latest (4th) issue with marijuana induced paranoid psychosis. Truly, it has been more than one year since I have seen or talked with my son, Stephen. We just had a great 30 minutes together and I am soooooo so happy to see he's OK and that he loves me and that he knows I love him (and I say all that because the last stopage in our interactivity was due to his "state of mind" and my refusal to "enable" him). I am so thankful he came out of it, so thankful he survived and so thankful he isn't the crazy guy that blamed us all for all his troubles.

And so how this all ties in with this amazing string where the key nexus of all is the number 19.

Stephen's first Crop Circle Card was Card 57 - Labyrinth -

And why this was always special for me with regards to Stephen is that 57 is 19 + 19 + 19

In addition, Stephen was born on May 7, 1991 - May being 5 and the day, 7 makes a 57 and of course the century 19 and the year 91 which is 19 backwards.

and just to tie up the one dangling item from the two posts above... my first Crop Circle Card was this one -

So to tie that last one together... recall in Post 190 (the previous post) that I mentioned that Dracula = 60.

So now it may make better sense who Dracula and 60 are connected for me.

I will add one final comment in the very next post.

Chester
27th May 2019, 22:23
ahhhh and Aragorn snuck a post in. And here's my comment to Aragorn's. For me, prior to my acquisition of my most recent (and controversial) theory, I "believed" things and to suuport my beliefs synchronicities arose which I (perhaps mistakenly, in fact, I am certain mistakenly) interpreted as signs that what I "believed" was true.

But, in large part, due to my apprehension and assimilation of my most recent theory, I no longer "believe" the things I used to but I have discovered by digging down deep into the depths of my being... I had a strong desire for them to be true. And this is why I use the word "want." What's so funny is how I don't believe I am Dracula (or believe I am the reincarnation of Dracula) and yet what I discovered within me is that deep down desire to be recognized as someone who emulates many of his qualities (and of course I am pointing to the "good qualities" that Hollywood and authors have pulled forth from the legends of the man both based on Stoker's novel and based on actual history).... and my point about that is that I still experience amazing synchronicities pointing directly to Dracula.

Few know of the facts surrounding the reasons Vlad Dracul impaled thousands. If they did, they may see the historical Dracula in a different light.

I find the greatest influence to my synchronicities are the archetypal characters that have either attracted me the most or influenced me the most at various stages in my life. I would not lay the responsibility directly on belief systems, etc. or (attempts at) conditioning (me, each of us) because to do so I sense that I would be avoiding the responsibility within myself as to how I have dealt with it. I, personally, like to believe that I am a soul experiencing a lifetime and that my soul has the greatest influence of all and is the primary funnel between that which has no form and the realm of immaterial form of thoughts... this all being consciousness at play.

Emil El Zapato
27th May 2019, 22:23
that's a wonderful thing, Sammy....

Emil El Zapato
27th May 2019, 22:58
Here's an attempt at 'amalgamation' of what I've learned (despite Fred Six-Pack's and others assertion that I'm incapable of learning)

Synchronicity is a focal point of the manifestation of our higher self. It is important to us for no less a reason that it is about us if not a literal accumulation of higher self experiences of us, communing with us, conscious unity. It is part of the Universal that we experience but can neither describe in an articulate fashion or truly understand in the depths of its meaning. We can just accept, feel, and smile that it is there and certainly exists. Smiling is important, as Sgt. Stedenko said, "Sometimes you just gotta go with it"

Chester
27th May 2019, 23:01
The only thing that we can really be certain of is that synchronicity would be a personal phenomenon. Whatever the significance of any particular synchronicity, that significance pertains to yourself only, and perhaps also to others who share the same belief system ─ possibly because they've had the exact same experiences in life and have come to the same conclusions, or because they were raised in the same manner as you were. And if they were still uncertain whether there was a basis of truth behind any given belief, then the manifestation of the synchronicity in your presence may pull them far enough over the edge to have them unilaterally adopt the belief system ─ in which case, you were the catalyst.

My experience with the phenomena has led me to much different current assumptions.

I have experienced (and documented) synchronicity experiences where the significance is easily identifiable to 3rd parties as long as they are reasonably intelligent and have a general sense of history. In many cases, these 3rd parties did not have to have any personal connection to seeing the "a-ha" about it. It was simply obvious that it was an "a-ha" due to the factors involved and the timing of the arising of the factors.

For example (and which ties directly into the very story I alluded to in my recent return which played a big role in my exit from all forums) was an experiment with the synchronicity phenomena at the heart of it and the Kennedy assassination as the "tie in" or nexus point of all the surrounding synchronicities. My goal in the experiment was to see what would be the conclusions of the individual who participated where I would then reveal to him my conclusions which I had already arrived at prior to beginning the experiment (and which were held in repository by a 3rd party I believed my participant would believe that indeed I had these conclusions, provided them to this 3rd party in writing in advance of the beginning of the experiment).

My hope was that this participant would state that though the probability of these events were incalculably extraordinary, that these synchronicities occurred does not mean that "something" was trying to tell "me" something as to the truth of the theory I developed over the years which, during that time I actually DID believe it very much could be (in fact HAS to be true)... and so as to your comment, Aragorn about it being "belief" - yes indeed that was definitely there... but also, why was I so keen to believe it? Because I wanted it to be true.

The idea of the experimenter was because I saw the whole story (facts and synchronicities) as quite fantastic where I could imagine the more susceptible human being (vulnerable, gullible, etc.) would absolutely believe it was all true, in fact... it is also my theory that this very dynamic is like sunlight and water being applied to a sprouting religion where the seed may have been a single unusual (perhaps anomalous) experience. But I digress.

And so guess how the whole experiment ended up? The whole thing was destroyed by factors that were. themselves, uncanny "coincidences" whereby the participant had long prior to the experiment's ending made a decision I was some fledgling "next Corey Goode!" How ironic. As if I even had time to be such even if my megalomania, narcissism and savior complex where anywhere great enough to try and pull something like that off. After a year and a half away, I finally am able to laugh at it all. And fortunately by so being able to, the threats made back then no longer have any teeth.

Chester
28th May 2019, 21:35
I have decided to release my new word...

psykesis

Psykesis is a new word that is used to describe the activity of interaction with the reality which lays beyond Cartesian materiality - often referred to as the realm of psyche - where psychosis is not present... at least not present to the extent third parties might label the experiencer of psykesis as psychotic.

The label, psyketic ("a psyketic"), would be correctly applied if based on that which is discerned by observation of the experiencer or is understood by third parties based on the coherency in deliver of descriptions of the experiences by the experiencer where it is determined the experiencer is not psychotic but is most certainly experience an unusual form of reality and/or is interpreting reality in an unusual way.

I would qualify myself as a psyketic. I experience psykesis quite often. My experiences with synchronicity suggests I experience significant magnitudes of the state of psykesis.

Chester
2nd June 2019, 14:21
Here's an attempt at 'amalgamation' of what I've learned (despite Fred Six-Pack's and others assertion that I'm incapable of learning)

Synchronicity is a focal point of the manifestation of our higher self. It is important to us for no less a reason that it is about us if not a literal accumulation of higher self experiences of us, communing with us, conscious unity. It is part of the Universal that we experience but can neither describe in an articulate fashion or truly understand in the depths of its meaning. We can just accept, feel, and smile that it is there and certainly exists. Smiling is important, as Sgt. Stedenko said, "Sometimes you just gotta go with it"

I wanted to highlight this post because I believe I am "enough experienced" in the exploration of this phenomena that I conclude the same for NAP after reading NAP's post. Where NAP used the word grouping "focal point of the manifestation of our higher self... conscious unity." I could use the word grouping "nexus within the realm of soul(s) that leaves one with the understanding that all really is One."

And according to traditionalists/perennialists, "All is one" is "The One Truth."

I have also "moved through" the phenomena (thankfully) that the main thing I take away from a synchronicity experience is a smiled filled with awe and gratitude.

I guess I will throw this one in here as I can't find the thread where this guy's book was mentioned...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Um7g6dSUDdU

Emil El Zapato
2nd June 2019, 15:31
yeah, that's good. I wasn't sure it would make sense to anyone other than me...cool... :)

Emil El Zapato
2nd June 2019, 15:53
What I like about this author is that one can see his 'eagerness' concerning his research. He is without a doubt seriously engaged.

Dreamtimer
3rd June 2019, 14:38
It was the chaos thread, I believe, which is why it couldn't be found.

Chaos.;):eyebrows:

Dreamtimer
9th January 2020, 13:29
I had an amazing synchronicity this morning.

At 9:00AM, with 9% power, on the 9th, I read an article about the 9th century.

About Vikings. :Knight:

Dreamtimer
23rd March 2020, 14:42
Is anyone else having synchronicities often? It's become a regular thing with me lately. Lots of thoughts or even statements followed by the same thing coming from an outside source. It's been a series of affirmations rather than contradictions although those would be synchronous as well.

It's nice to have signals of being on the right path during these times.:yoda:

Emil El Zapato
23rd March 2020, 17:44
not sure sometimes synchs happen without even awareness unless revealed... :) or through discovery later

Emil El Zapato
23rd March 2020, 20:40
I just had a synchronicity...

I had a friend in grade school that was spectacularly dumb...so dumb, he seemed innocent in the way of Chance of Being There...but he wasn't innocent, he introduced me to a number of scandalous things...I just realized he looks like the Prime Minister of Britain...

Aianawa
24th March 2020, 06:25
Yes , numbers helping , in the moment, with decision making, is off the charts last two weeks.

Like pondering a decision and atm seeing the purrrfect number plate etc to garner the best choice, easy.

sourcetruth
28th April 2020, 04:00
There is much more to the phenomena of synchronicity in how pervasive it is. Astrology, gematria, & numerology reveal many of these synchronicities as to show how reality itself is built around these synchronicities.

Aianawa
28th April 2020, 04:10
Indeed, we also in uncharted waters atm regards synchronicity, one level is and has exponential happenings and another new template from experience includes feelings as an enhancer.

Chester
3rd May 2020, 13:40
Yes , numbers helping , in the moment, with decision making, is off the charts last two weeks.

Like pondering a decision and atm seeing the purrrfect number plate etc to garner the best choice, easy.

In speaking of my own experience only... I found that if "I am not in the right 'zone of emotional, mental, spiritual balance' so to speak, If I interpret the reflection I experience in "the mirror" (the outer world) - the recognized "synchronicities" as they seem to say, and then I consider these as "signs" from "the Grand Beyond" meant all and only "to guide me," I find myself walking blindfolded off a cliff.

Again, that has been my personal experience.

And so what I have done to minimize and/or prevent that type of "dark experience" has been to keep totally free of all mind altering substances such as alcohol, cocaine and marijuana (my former favorite), eat "clean," exercise (I strive to briskly walk 3 or more miles 5 or 6 days a week) and get 8 or so hours of sleep a night. I also have a supplement regimen (all natural) that includes the most important element (for me) - magnesium. By doing this consistently, my attitude remains positive and THIS ensures the synchronicities are always positive too!

Hope this can be helpful to anyone who might read this and struggle, sometimes, from experiencing dark synchronicities.

Aianawa
3rd May 2020, 22:28
Good advice imo Chestor, when arkeytypes have a number or numbers attached to them, then one can read experience two ways. Lets make this up, harmony = 5 say and disharmony = 12, you have choices consciousely throughout your day and now know numbers can inform you, especially in ones moment in choosing, yes very restrictive just two but one can add many differing arkeytypal forms with number and then simply watch the universe in tandem with one.

Chester
5th May 2020, 22:58
Loves me a goooood synchronicity

This "key" was from a lockbox at the infamous Sands Hotel - retained since 1988 "for reasons I did not fully know back then."

Chester
8th May 2020, 02:55
Look Now - Hannity changed it today - No way he suddenly got this made... he had it ready - He listened to Q and was ready for tonight's broadcast

Dreamtimer
11th January 2021, 12:14
Soooo many synchronicities. I type a word and I hear it said, whether it's the TV, my computer, or someone nearby. I think a word and then I see or hear it. It's happening a lot.

Aragorn
11th January 2021, 12:17
Soooo many synchronicities. I type a word and I hear it said, whether it's the TV, my computer, or someone nearby. I think a word and then I see or hear it. It's happening a lot.

With me, it's numbers that keep on popping up in repetition these days.

Emil El Zapato
11th January 2021, 13:29
with me it is names ...

Aianawa
12th January 2021, 03:28
Been off the charts recently and especially last two moons, this one just happened for me though it was data out about three days ago it connects to other happenings and came for and to me with perfect sync.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2Ady3z-Xy8&feature=emb_logo

Two or more in the name of god or Jesus etc.

Aragorn
12th January 2021, 04:15
Been off the charts recently and especially last two moons, this one just happened for me though it was data out about three days ago it connects to other happenings and came for and to me with perfect sync.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2Ady3z-Xy8&feature=emb_logo

Two or more in the name of god or Jesus etc.

You do know that this is ─ once again ─ absolute nonsense and certified alt-right propaganda, don't you? Not to mention that the One Qanon Ring has you so addicted to this misinformation that you're now bringing that shit into non-political threads, which you know we will not tolerate any longer.

But just for the record, here's the truth... There were no "Special Forces mixed in with Antifa" during the storming of the Capitol, because it wasn't Antifa that stormed the Capitol. There are links all over the goddamn forum that not only legitimately debunk the ludicrously false claim that Antifa would have stormed the Capitol, but also unequivocally prove that the people who stormed the Capitol were fanatic Trump supporters and far-right bigots.

If there is anything you should have learned by now, then it's that the right-wing ─ and especially the US American far-right ─ incessantly, grotesquely and absolutely shamelessly lies in order to mislead people and rally support for its cause. They've been doing it for decades already, for fuck's sake, because if they were to tell the truth, then people would be seeing them for the neo-Nazis they are and would be turning away from them in disgust.

Fact: Donald Trump is a narcissistic and incompetent fascist ─ in the true political sense of the word "fascism", not in the sense where people generally misuse the term ─ and by consequence, he is also a dictator-wannabe who cannot accept that he lost the elections. Being a genuine narcissist, he cannot fathom or cope with the notion that not everyone worships him as the second coming of Jesus.

Fact: Qanon is a LARP started by a couple of fascist/white-supremacist techies who were involved with the IT infrastructure of Donald Trump's 2016 electoral campaign, and as their success among the far-right bigots at 4Chan grew, more people from the alt-right began joining their ranks and spreading disinformation. Go back and read this QAnon thread (https://jandeane81.com/showthread.php/13678-QAnon-High-Priest-Was-Just-Trolling-Away-as-a-Citigroup-Tech-Executive) for the actual and verified facts.

Fact: Anyone who supports a military coup against a democratically elected government is by definition a fascist.

Fact: The US Democratic Party is not composed of Satan-worshiping baby-eating communist reptilian pedophiles from the 36th dimension.

Of course, if it is your intent to get yourself banned from as many threads as possible, then by all means, carry on. I promise you that we'll deliver on our goods. :ireful:

This is your last warning, Vern. After this there will be no more warnings. And as you should have known already, I am now going to be banning you from this thread as well.

Aianawa
12th January 2021, 07:00
A retired American general is not allowed to be quoted or have their belief known here because of you or the left or fellow members being upset or mmmmm Maybe we could ask the ONE-Malc if you can change the forum name to the ( as you say left ) left one truth forum, so as to shoo away any riters or writers of the right.

So i will stick to the Tartar and false history stuff to keep yourself and any other members feelings and beliefs safe, such is life, much love to you Aragorn.

ps i hope this reply is within the lefts leaning here and not too ritey, as i tried to not say Trump is great or left is bad or any USAian who loves/likes views besides Trumpy is bad and as neither of us is American, maybe i can drift over to reporting on WHO n UN etc corruption.

Aragorn
12th January 2021, 07:54
A retired American general is not allowed to be quoted or have their belief known here because of you or the left or fellow members being upset or mmmmm

Don't talk bullshit, Vern. There was no retired general speaking in that video. It's a video from an alt-right YouTube talking head showing a picture of a supposedly retired general and claiming that this retired general said that it was Antifa who stormed the Capitol, with Special Forces operatives having infiltrated them, and that these operatives are the ones who took Nancy Pelosi's laptop.

Furthermore, no matter how often you or anyone else is going to repeat the claim that it was Antifa who stormed the Capitol, that claim has already long been debunked by people who actually vet the information sources and check the facts. And the worst parts of it are that ...

you already knew that, because I posted the links to the factual evidence yesterday; and that...
you are once again bringing your alt-right idolatry into a thread that doesn't have anything to do with US politics ─ something you had already been told not to do again.

You have an addiction problem, Vern ─ not to mention a serious discernment problem ─ and if you're not going to be doing anything about it and face reality for what it is, then that's on you. But I for one am not going to let you hijack this forum any more than in the case of all the other alt-righters who've tried it before you.

You've had warning after warning, and it ends here and now.

This thread is now closed, as per my staff announcement of 30 August 2019 (https://jandeane81.com/showthread.php/13170-A-new-temporary-Forum-Rule-the-lifespan-of-which-is-to-be-determined-by-myself-only), from which I quote... ↓

[...]

As soon as any non-political thread or any non-US-specific thread gets hijacked onto the subject of US-centric politics, then the thread will be closed by the staff, no questions asked, and no other explanation given than that the thread has been pooped on.

[...]

This obsession with US-centric politics and the parochial world view that comes with it have seriously damaged this forum already, and this madness has to end. The world is much bigger than the United States of America, and life is comprised of a lot more than political bickering. An alternative community ought to be able to rise above that, but apparently most of you aren't quite as alternative as you think you are. And if you can't take the responsibility, then I, as your babysitter, will.

[...]

https://jandeane81.com/images/misc/ThreadPoop.png

If anyone is still interested in the topic of synchronicity, then they're welcome to start a new thread.

:locked: