PDA

View Full Version : James Gilliland and the ECETI Ranch

Calz
13th September 2013, 20:28
Sorry to see the passing of the last thread ...

Hard to imagine a better start to the next ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcHa03EWMe0

dianna
13th September 2013, 20:35
HAHA, Sylvia Brown calls him a fraud ... ?!?

Calz
13th September 2013, 20:57
Sylvia Browne Psychic or Fraud?

by Debbie Artale

Many years ago I onced believed in Sylvia Browne’s psychic abilities…so much so that I nearly considered calling her for a reading…what stopped me was her hefty $750 – 20 minute reading…but every week I watched her faithfully on Montel Williams talk show.

I would be sort of put off by her harsh answers to audience members who would seek guidance from her and she had this holier than thou attitude…rolling her eyes at people and other stand offish mannerisms…I remember this one episode that really got to my core and had me do an Internet search on her which then enabled me to learn much more about her and it wasn’t good…this woman in the audience went to the microphone and explained to Sylvia that on her father’s death bed he was ready to tell her something but he died before he could tell her and she wanted to know if Sylvia could tell her what her father was going to say…Sylvia said, and in a very matter of fact way that her father was going to tell her that he wasn’t her real father…the lady looked completely stunned and I thought that was the most cruel thing to say to anyone…and now that I know she is a phony it really urks me that Sylvia would intentionally hurt someone like this…

Her reading seems very general and had a strong air of a cold reading. Which she was nearly wrong all of the time…it seemed the times she did get something right it was more so a feeling that it was a good guess than a psychic reading…

I searched the internet for any information I could read on Sylvia to see if there were others feeling the same way and I came across this great website that is packed with information…it’s worth a visit.

http://thedebbiedaily.com/?p=631

Would that be *this* Sylvia Browne???

Wolf Khan
14th September 2013, 09:26
Its sad people are allowing themselves to be deceived by dark ones who say that this group or that group is good and ("not everyone knows this")..sounds very suss to me

Calz
16th September 2013, 17:06
Something interesting from the James Gilliland newletter:

Napoleon Was Abducted

Microchip Found in Napoleon Bonaparte’s Skull

PARIS – Scientists examining the remains of Napoleon Bonaparte admit they are “deeply puzzled” by the discovery of a half-inch long microchip embedded in his skull.

They say the mysterious object could be an alien implant – suggesting that the French emperor was once abducted by a UFO!

http://weeklyworldnews.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/alien_chip.jpg?w=375&h=200

“The possible ramifications of this discovery are almost too enormous to comprehend,” declared Dr. Andre Dubois, who made the astonishing revelation in a French medical journal.

“Until now, every indication has been that victims of alien abduction are ordinary people who play no role in world events.

“Now we have compelling evidence that extraterrestrials acted in the past to influence human history – and may continue to do so!”

Dr. Dubois made the amazing find while studying Napoleon’s exhumed skeleton on a $140,000 grant from the French government.

“I was hoping to learn whether he suffered from a pituitary disorder that contributed to his small stature,” he explained.

But instead the researcher found something far more extraordinary: “As I examined the interior of the skull, my hand brushed across a tiny protrusion.

“I then looked at the area under a magnifying glass – and was stunned to find that the object was some kind of super-advanced microchip.”

From the extent of bone growth around the chip, the expert believes it was implanted when Bonaparte was young.

“Napoleon vanished from sight for a period of several days in July 1794, when he was 25. He later claimed he’d been held prisoner during the Themidorian coup – but no record of that arrest exists. I believe that is when the abduction took place.”

From that time on, Napoleon’s rise was meteoric. By the next year, he’d been put in charge of the French army in Italy.

Miraculously, he was able to transform starving, rag-tag troops into a top-notch fighting force and to crush the Italians.

In 1804, after a string of startling victories, the pint-size general crowned himself emperor of France – and his empire soon expanded to include what is now Germany and Austria, as well as Switzerland, Italy and Denmark.

“Napoleon used military strategies more than a hundred years ahead of his time,” said Dr. Dubois. “Perhaps the implant somehow enhanced his abilities.”

The implant could also explain Napoleon’s famous habit of holding his hand over his heart, he added.

“It’s possible that the device affected the electrical signals from his brain to his heart.”

By the time of his defeat by the British at Waterloo in 1815, Napoleon had altered the face of Europe.

“What Western history would have been like had the aliens not intervened, we can only guess,” observed Dr. Dubois. “Thus we cannot know whether they acted to help mankind or harm us.”

See more at: http://www.thehealersjournal.com/2011/09/20/microchip-found-in-napoleon-bonapartes-skull/#sthash.icrzK9E5.dpuf

Calz
16th September 2013, 17:13
Discernment for this one ...

From the James Gilliland newsletter:

UFO over Syria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Vt_yvIfb0ec

Calz
23rd September 2013, 14:00
From the James Gilliland newsletter:

News Letter

Still working on a blog will move the newsletter over to a blog along with those who are on the list. There are still to many bugs, broken links etc with Yahoo it has been a nightmare. Major UFO activity at ECETI and around the world now. The old consciousness grid is falling the higher dimensional beings are pressing hard with the new 5 d overlay tyrants plan and God laughs. Whether I am here or not it will happen. It is unstoppable.

BabaRa
23rd September 2013, 20:34
It's always unclear to me if these UFO's are ET's or ours. Perhaps some of both.

As for Gilliard, I believe he believes everything he is telling us....... but, here's a scenario: If the PTB are aware of Jame's beliefs (which I believe they are), he would be a great cover for all their advanced technology that they don't want us to be aware of. Not just the flying objects (which they would keep flying over his Ranch) so he could keep reporting to us about the supposed "ET's"., but also they could be sending him the messages he is receiving as well. Just a thought.

I have no belief system either way; I just watch and gather info and try not to make any judgments. (Not always easy or successful, but that's always my goal.)

Black Panther
23rd October 2013, 18:11
Interview from THE TRUTH DENIED

James opens up the show by explaining the paradigm in which we live in,
as well how to defend yourself against the Archon Network.

Many folks are having a real tough time with the new energies moving around our planet,
forcing us all to work on our own personal lives so that we can all move forward.

I asked James the question, “Why has the government lied to us about the history
of our planet as well as the true reality regarding E.T.s and super technology?
“If you know where you’ve been , then you know where you’re going .” said James.
He feels that there is a a definite agenda for the government as well as the education system to
“Keep us all dumbed down”. He stated that “If people only knew that our wars are about oil,
( oil that we don’t even need) but the government is in so deep that it cannot afford to pay it’s debts
with U.S. Currency, so they have to use Petro dollars instead.”

Why are so many people struggling with these energies,
why are so many millions suffering and in a state of confusion and what should they do ?
“If you are struggling, take a look inside of yourself, the answer is clear.
Whatever you need to work on will continue to resurface until it is healed, everyone is different.
This is an opportunity to heal our lives, we all need to walk through this, and though it is really tough,
better get it done now because 2014 is bringing in even stronger energies.”
James also filled us on on the ARCHON Network that is getting weaker,
as governments of the world are becoming afraid of the awakening that is happening on our planet.
Yes, they too are in the KNOW and according to James, They really don’t have much time left!”

CnjowcFDJ50

Calz
23rd October 2013, 18:21
Sweet ... thanks for that Black Panther!!!

I should take a moment to note that the switchover of the newsletter from Yahoo has already taken place ... but I am not up to speed yet and have not seen anything posted "elsewhere".

Stay tuned ...

Mark
23rd October 2013, 18:31
Calz, first thank you for always updating James for us, you know I always listen to him.

But, I would like to know your views on Ramptha if you have any?

I researched this channeled entity and there are a convincing amount of folk who have blown the lid on the teachings of Ramptha saying it is essentially a cult using cult practices for mind control etc, and that Ramptha is dark orientated?

I know there are some on here who have studied at these ancient mystery schools so if they want to add their opinion that would be great too?

The reason I ask this Calz is because James has strong links with J Z Knight and Ramptha so with this in mind I have learned to tread more cautiously around him but still have interest and hope in his message :-)

WHOMADECALEB

EDIT: And no, I am NOT a troll, just a truther, honest!

Calz
23rd October 2013, 18:59
EDIT: And no, I am NOT a troll, just a truther, honest!

Thanks Mark (and I expect at heart we are all honestly seeking truth ... so very hard to snatch).

James has spoken of both ... I know nothing more than what he has passed along over the years.

I have had so many "new age heroes" fall away over the years and know full well that what I (and so many) thought was *it* turned out to be little more than the next generation of controlled "religion".

That said ... there are elements of truth in all ... devil is in the detail.

Nothing to do with James ... yet since you have opened this can of worms ... interesting thread(s) "elsewhere" addressing not only the "tunnel of light" and perhaps that is part and parcel of the extradimensional control keeping souls trapped here on Gaia ... but also the "near death experience".

As I mentioned "there" ... it seems every time I reach a level of "understanding of the truth" the Universe is soon to smash that to bits.

Soon as I became quite convinced there was nothing to fear from death ... life goes on ... then the stories of soul tampering and trapping came up.

All I needed to do was go into the "tunnel of light" ... right??? Perhaps not so fast there cowboy ... http://www.pic4ever.com/images/2gwb921.gif

NDE was for many years my solid base ... my rock in that regard. So much proof that the phenomena was true.

Now there seems to be some question regarding ultradimensional control over that as well.

Anyway ... part of what has always held true to me with James was his (more than one) NDE experience ... and he simply oozes truth to me on a level I have not resonated with from anyone else.

What he has going on at the Ranch (and always has) should speak volumes.

As I have posted in another thread here ... the more I "know" ... the more I have come to realize "I don't know".

I hope that answers your question in at least a roundabout manner.

If we need to go further down the rabbit hole on the two you brought up then perhaps it best to have another thread for that???

How about you??? You feel comfortable throwing out the baby with that bathwater on this one??? I ask that in sincerity as I value your honesty, integrity and intuition.

Cal

Mark
23rd October 2013, 19:28
Well, putting my neck out, I will say that Ramptha is yet another trap offering cheap tricks to lure the naive, I have major alarm bells going off.

As for james, I side with Ba-ba-"RA" (sheep following a certain well documented personality? Clever stuff sister!), James believes in what he says, and to gather the info without judgement, apart from the one I gave above ahem... ;-)

Calz
23rd October 2013, 19:36
That connection was many years ago ... perhaps there was something learned along the way.

There is much to be gleaned from all shades ... and who are we to judge???

Black and white???

Hmmm ...

IMHO

modwiz
23rd October 2013, 19:58
Thanks for the thread Calz. ECETI and James are good to have in the mix. JZ is now to be pitied and forgotten. She does have a following. The last video I saw of her and her people was testimony for anybody looking with open eyes. James can have whatever acquaintances he wants. JZ is still a recognized name in the New Age culture. Our types of forums rub shoulders and sleep with that culture. James naturally finds himself in an environment peopled with certain 'stars' of this culture. He would be challenged to avoid them and good manners works in these social situations.

Mark
23rd October 2013, 21:50
That connection was many years ago ... perhaps there was something learned along the way.

There is much to be gleaned from all shades ... and who are we to judge???

Black and white???

Hmmm ...

IMHO

I am of the opinion now Calz, that there are instances when we must judge, only through doing so can we act accordingly.

mojo
23rd October 2013, 23:15
does anyone know if there is an ongoing radio program by ECETI and the day, time, links etc? thank you...

Calz
24th October 2013, 01:08
Hey mojo.

He has a normal spot on Saturday nights.

Take this link and look in the upper right portion.

As You Wish
Talk Radio
With James Gilliland

Live With James Gilliland Saturday Night's 8:00PM PST

http://www.eceti.org/Eceti.IndexII.html

Mark
24th October 2013, 08:59
Hey Calz,

If i came across arrogant yesterday, its because i was, sorry.

I have since humbled myself. Just working through "stuff".

Sooz
24th October 2013, 10:15
Hey Calz,

Hey Caleb, or whatever your name is now,

I truly laughed out loud at this post.:hugs: Such honesty. I too am going through 'stuff' and completely understand, even though I've not been following this thread.

My life is a circus too atm. This too shall pass....;)

Mark
24th October 2013, 11:04
Thanks sooz, it must be a time travelling circus because it has set camp over here as well ;-)

Calz
25th October 2013, 06:16
Hey Calz,

No apology necessary on my behalf Mark.

As mentioned before ... I respect your opinion and intuition.

We all come with certain strengths and "missions".

You seem to be of the "warrior of the light" path and that is great ... where would we be without you???

Me ... I have 5 (natal) planets in Libra ... peacemaker ... diplomat ... making every effort to see both sides of any issue.

Anyway ... Gilliland (as mentioned) is very special to me ... last of my "new age" heroes.

It could be that some day something will happen to give me pause ...

but it is not this day

It could be that some day I will discard all the has been lumped together as "new age" ...

but it is not this day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdMN_1b2nEA

Calz
31st October 2013, 14:04
"Annunaki Return"

Quote from James

"For those who missed the earlier NASA insider on incomming objects here is the old link. I was told the Annunaki Mother Ships are here. They are aligned with the supreme council a very benevolent group which acts in accordance with universal law. When telepathically connecting what I am getting is they are very unhappy with what has happened on Earth, what the fallen ones have done and are now doing. This includes the archon network influences which would like to see the majority of humanity to be blunt, dead. They are behind Fukushima, the wars and other events harmful to humanity and the Earth. What comes next I do not know but I do know they are done with the tyranny and acts against humanity the Earth and universal law."

BREAKING! Whistleblower EXPOSES GOV'T SHUTDOWN And FEMA - 10/20/2013 - UFO Coverup - ISON

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiOcZqeebec

Calz
15th November 2013, 00:56
From James Gilliland's newsletter ...

Ascension Rising and Star Knowledge Conference

I am sitting at the Palm Springs airport after of course opting out of the dna scatter machine. The Ascension Rising Conference in Sedona and the Star Knowledge Conference in Palm Springs both went extremely well despite some major challenges, the usual disrupters, monarchs and handlers. The talks and workshops went extremely well with incredible downloads, initiations and information coming in. The benevolent Annunaki, Andromedans, Sirians, Pleiadians and other masters all made their presence known in an undeniable way even for many who were not sensitive. Some walked out of the workshops like a deer in the headlights. There was a lot of clean up in Sedona with regenerate E Ts Palm Springs as well. At night it was like an old black and white movie with beings coming nonstop for clearing with discarnate spirits, a few black sorcerers and remote viewers peeking in. Luckily I had lots of help seen and unseen. Joseph, Ashli and Nathan the lion hearted were there, he actually looks like a lion, to hold the light and anchor in the higher consciousness and energy. I also had help from Michelle and company who took a lot of the load off at Giant Rock by going there earlier and releasing the local native americans on their journey to the light.

The last time I went to Giant Rock for the Contact in the Desert conference I saw the adjacent hills covered with spirits. They were the ancestors which gathered there in great numbers in the past. Many were in need of healing. I knew I had to return be complete in my work. When I arrived the mountains were clear just a few stragglers which we called upon White Eagle and Buffalo Calf woman to assist. We also generated a vortex for others with assistance from the Andromedans and Inner Earth Folks both of which allowed us to see their ships. An amazing picture was taken which we will share later of the group phasing out becoming transparent with light badges etc. It is amazing. When coming down the trail very close to where we were a stack of crystals was there after the ceremony. There is no way we could of missed it coming up. I little gift left there so show us they were with us. The vortex remained with dark purple and violet energies. It is charging the crystalline grid creating a new timeline.

We also saw ginormous flashes of light, large lights moving up and down across the desert and a few bombs in the far off distant bombing range. The moving lights that morphed and flashes were not tied into the bombing range. It was tied into the Andromedan and Inner Earth ships. One good thing is I sold all my stock, books, dvds, etc. and did not have to lug anything back. Lots of seeds were planted. We never know the effects of our work later and I hope the information kick starts some and validates others. All in all it was an amazing journey with lots of tests and initiations. Cant wait to get back to the ranch, sort it all out and recalibrate. We engaged some 9th dimensional beings on this journey and in doing so you never come back the same. Big Thanks to Chief Golden Light Eagle a long time friend, his family, Sierra and company at Galactic U for the invite and opportunity to serve. Be well,
James Gilliland

www.eceti.org
www.bbsradio.com
www.worldpuja.net

PS I will be covering this on the radio shows, sorry to miss a couple.

Calz
16th November 2013, 06:48
From James Gilliland's newsletter...

Free Art Bell, The last interview I did with Art was the best Coast to Coast I did with a global intention experiment to make contact with benevolent off worlders. It was a tremendous success with people calling in and emailing from all over the world having sightings and contacts. The response was so great it tied up all the lines and email for days. Now it seems they have locked Art out, tied him up and are doing all they can to censor his work. Lets get Art Back on the Air.

Calz
16th November 2013, 06:57
AGreenRoad - James Gilliland Interview - Consciousness, Transformation, Serpent Energy, Soul

Published on Oct 19, 2013

James Gilliland is an internationally known speaker, author, and ET contactee. James is also the founder of the Self Mastery Earth Institute, Science, Spirit and World Transformation Conferences and the ECETI Ranch which is an internationally known UFO and paranormal hot spot. He talks about consciousness, past lives, energy work, Oneness, love, bliss, parallel dimensions, christ consciousness, transformation, soul contact, transmutation, timelessness, serpent energy, past lives, paranormal abilities, aliens, ET's, spirit, divine intervention, visions, selfless service and more.

He explains how to live by three inner divine, sacred principles...

1. Love God with all your heart. (your source, consciousness, energy, nothing, everything) - Focus on love, bliss and light until you BECOME IT.

2. Honor each individual as if they are that God (treat them as you want to be treated)

3. Honor the earth, and all living beings as part of the Oneness that is God

We are in a huge transition and we are ascending in a birth process that is INSIDE, which will restore the consciousness on the 5th or higher level, which is where it was before. We are getting help both inside and outside. Many different races have and are still visiting.

James talks about how those who are paying attention will have an easier process than those who are not. Humanity has gone through major shifts and calamities historically, through Atlantis, Lemuria and more.

There is no beaming up process where you can load up your credit cards, have fun and then leave. You are responsible for everything you do. You are responsible for how you treat the planet and other people, as well as all living creatures.

Are we going to flow with the changes that are happening now in a positive way, or keep going in the negative resistance path that is all about greed, power, hatred, fear and ego? Each path has a result, but one is much easier and pleasant than the other.

James says there is going to be a global Ascension Event, or a Hundred Monkey Effect, when there is a critical mass of events and evolution of humankind on a spiritual level. Those who are ready will ascend into the 4th and higher dimensions. It is time to wake up. It is time to let go of the illusions. The closer you get to the light, the more the darkness is apparent and visible as a contrast, so it seems as if it is growing, but it isn't.

He is the author of "Reunion With Source, Becoming Gods" and his latest book "The Ultimate Soul Journey".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Treunu1Qy_w

thenmac
16th November 2013, 07:25
Like his messgae, Calz.

Simple , direct and no bells and whistles.

... and another thread goes in the ` closer look ` folder/:)

Calz
16th November 2013, 07:29
Indeed.

Too bad so much was lost with the forum reset but you can easily find lots of Gilliland's interviews and videos out there.

BabaRa
16th November 2013, 18:02
I loves these, Calz, thanks.

James frames everything in such a positive way that it always lifts my soul to listen to him.

shamanseeker
18th November 2013, 16:16
AGreenRoad - James Gilliland Interview - Consciousness, Transformation, Serpent Energy, Soul

Published on Oct 19, 2013

James Gilliland is an internationally known speaker, author, and ET contactee. James is also the founder of the Self Mastery Earth Institute, Science, Spirit and World Transformation Conferences and the ECETI Ranch which is an internationally known UFO and paranormal hot spot. He talks about consciousness, past lives, energy work, Oneness, love, bliss, parallel dimensions, christ consciousness, transformation, soul contact, transmutation, timelessness, serpent energy, past lives, paranormal abilities, aliens, ET's, spirit, divine intervention, visions, selfless service and more.

He explains how to live by three inner divine, sacred principles...

1. Love God with all your heart. (your source, consciousness, energy, nothing, everything) - Focus on love, bliss and light until you BECOME IT.

2. Honor each individual as if they are that God (treat them as you want to be treated)

3. Honor the earth, and all living beings as part of the Oneness that is God

We are in a huge transition and we are ascending in a birth process that is INSIDE, which will restore the consciousness on the 5th or higher level, which is where it was before. We are getting help both inside and outside. Many different races have and are still visiting.

James talks about how those who are paying attention will have an easier process than those who are not. Humanity has gone through major shifts and calamities historically, through Atlantis, Lemuria and more.

There is no beaming up process where you can load up your credit cards, have fun and then leave. You are responsible for everything you do. You are responsible for how you treat the planet and other people, as well as all living creatures.

Are we going to flow with the changes that are happening now in a positive way, or keep going in the negative resistance path that is all about greed, power, hatred, fear and ego? Each path has a result, but one is much easier and pleasant than the other.

James says there is going to be a global Ascension Event, or a Hundred Monkey Effect, when there is a critical mass of events and evolution of humankind on a spiritual level. Those who are ready will ascend into the 4th and higher dimensions. It is time to wake up. It is time to let go of the illusions. The closer you get to the light, the more the darkness is apparent and visible as a contrast, so it seems as if it is growing, but it isn't.

He is the author of "Reunion With Source, Becoming Gods" and his latest book "The Ultimate Soul Journey".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Treunu1Qy_w

Thanks Calz! I needed to hear this. I'm so glad that I'm not going to go where Blufire, Ryan and La Tigre seem to think they're going to!

The bit about timelines has given me much food for thought and loved where he said that the Andromedans sent ships to send green beams of light down into the fault in California.

Can't finish yet but looking forward to it :)

Calz
18th November 2013, 16:24
Thanks Calz! I needed to hear this. I'm so glad that I'm not going to go where Blufire, Ryan and La Tigre seem to think they're going to!

You are quite welcome ...

... and ...

http://www.pic4ever.com/images/nocomment.gif http://www.pic4ever.com/images/245.gif

BabaRa
18th November 2013, 20:58
and loved where he said that the Andromedans sent ships to send green beams of light down into the fault in California.

Interesting about the green beams of light.

Back in the late 80's/early 90's - was living at the 4500ft level in the N.Sierra's of California in a quite isolated dome house. My husband woke during the night to get a drink of water when the entire area was flooded with green light. He woke me and we went outside, but couldn't see what it was coming from. Lasted about 5 minutes as far as we know (although could have been going on long before he awoke). We already were believers in ET's and assumed that was what produced this amazing light - but no proof.

Calz
22nd December 2013, 07:58
Another reset to be forgiven due to the importance of the message(s) these days.

A New Age Denial And Death Sentence

I wish I did not have to resort to writing such an article yet so many are becoming willing participants in their own, their families and friends demise. Yes this includes the demise of nature as well the very platform for life. Much of this stems from new age teachings which were generated from Stanford Research Institute and other groups working with mind control and steering the masses. The be lie f that everything is an illusion and does not really matter is like saying all of Creation is worthless, a mistake and of no value. The other program is if you see evil it is within you therefore do not address, look upon or give any energy whatsoever to evil it is just a judgment anyway. The problem with these two ideologies is one you have a physical body and are subject to what happens in your physical environment. Good point is if the environment collapses and can no longer support life there goes your 3d expression. Friends, family, lovers, all of it. If the environment is polluted and you breath the air, drink the water and ingest the food you are not exempt. This 3d expression is just a Holy as all the other dimensions and should be treated as such. What you do in this dimension will weigh light or heavy in the soul on other dimensions as well. There will be a major reality check in your light review upon leaving this dimension.

The problem with denying the presence of evil is it goes unchecked with no resistance consuming everyone and everything until it consumes itself. That is its nature. These two ideologies are a fast track to extinction concerning this 3d physical reality again which just another expression of the divine, which seems to have been hijacked from its original design. If you believe all is well I have to point out the condition of your society, those who govern it and your environment. Lets look at the Gulf Oil Spill, Fukushima, Chemtrails spraying aluminum, barium and strontium at levels sometimes 60 times over the hazardous levels established by the EPA. Lets look at the GMO crops that are neutering and in many cases eventually killing those who consume them. Lets look at the lack of jobs, the loss of homes, the gross uneven dispersal of wealth. Lets look at just who this 1% who are running the world have created. Lets look at the wars, the depleted uranium spread far and wide, not just in the Middle East but in our troops. Is 25 suicides a day acceptable in the military? Is leveling an entire city bombing them into the stone age to free them, killing, men, women, children in the millions acceptable? Which God is in favor of this? As a country how can a country with any humanity left condone this. Do I need to address torture condoned at the very top, drones killing indiscriminately men women and children who made the mistake of having a relative on the hit list, double tapping the strikes to take out the relief workers and first responders giving life saving help? Do you really think decent human beings are responsible for these inhuman acts.

If they are not acting humanely who are these inhuman leaders? Why on earth can anyone turn a blind eye, ignore and support this and still call themselves a decent human being. How can leaders in the religious and spiritual communities profess to be in service, a master teacher by professing they are above all this telling their followers to not engage and ignore what is obviously pure evil. The new age philosophy, it is all illusion and we cannot perceive and address evil, is one of the many ways this evil has progressed to a level where it is going to take a cataclysmic event to dethrone it.

Personally I have spent over 35 years dedicated to the awakening and healing of humanity and the earth. I have studied with Yogis, Lamas, Leading edge Scientists, healers from all over the world and not one denies the physical and what is happening to humanity and the earth. So how is it enlightened and intelligent to ignore the pain and suffering of others along with the collapse of the environment, the very platform for life? It is smug arrogance and ignorance, mind controlled spiritual ego to continue in these perpetuated doctrines.

When the slanderous attacks come for addressing these problems be clear you are only establishing your own ignorance and character. You are waving the I am totally mind controlled and don't give a **** about anyone else banner. Yet this will have consequences because we do live in an action/reaction world, you do have a physical body and will be subject to the destiny of this physical world. It will also be very clear in your awakening or in your light review when you leave this physical body when you could have helped and did not. Despite you ideologies. So drop the denial, the mind control, the spiritual ego and get busy we have a planet to turn around. It is time for right thinking, right action, right living, impeccable integrity and to stand in your own divinity leading yourself from your own heart and soul. The neutered, zombie, mind controlled robot worker is not an option and do not fool yourself into thinking the 1% have any other goal than the obvious. It is said a man/womans character is established by their actions. Forget about what is said, focus on what is done. Be well,
James Gilliland
www.eceti.org
www.bbsradio.com

Calz
2nd January 2014, 03:03
Happy New Year May You Be Blessed with Chaos.

Before you get confused as to whether this is a blessing let me explain. When you are engaging higher consciousness and energy and rising up the vibrational continuum chaos comes with the territory. Those who understand cymantics know when you introduce high frequency sound to sand patterns it disrupts the previous pattern which goes into chaos then reforms into a new more intricate evolved pattern. This is what humanity and the Earth is going through. All the ancients foretold about these times and it is cyclic, natural and the forces are cosmic in cause. Little hint about global warming, all the planets are going through transition, atmospheric changes and they don't have cars on mars. I have always been a strong supporter of fueless energy yet this problem, climate change is much bigger than auto emissions.

Many ask what is going to happen in 2014. My answer is chaos. How much chaos depends on our decisions individually and collectively, how much we resist change. There are two things people resist and fear the most, change and the unknown. Change is coming and the unknown is going to be made known. All that which was suppressed, covered up, held back is going to come forward. The power elite, the banksters, the puppet governments and their agencies are going to be real busy cleaning up the mess, doing damage control as their dubious deeds rise to the surface. It is like a black kettle of smelly fish boiling over as the energy increases.

The fueless energy, alternative cures and the exposure of those who suppressed them will come forward as well. The lame stream media will eventually come to the realization the masses are awakening, no longer listening and they have lost all credibility. Ever wonder why they are trying to give away newspapers, subscriptions are in the toilet people are turning off their TVs and going to alternative news for the truth? This is bad for business and we all know money talks, advertisers pay according to ratings so they are doomed to eventually tell the truth and it will be sensational. When main stream news came out to film,”debunk” the ships they were in awe when the ships appeared. I debunked the NASA and government debunkers before they even started telling them we are using your data to prove these are not space shuttles, space stations, satellites or known man made objects. They referred to objects landing on Mt Adams, morphing into three objects and leaving with jets chasing them as the space shuttle? Officialdom at its best. Now who is looking ridiculous? The UFO topic took their ratings to a record breaking high which the advertisers love. So will end the cover-up because covering UFOs will be driven by profit. ABC, Fox News, History Channel, Paranormal State, Danny Dyer Special, and other coverages are all on the site, www.eceti.org. Breakthroughs in alternative energy and healing technology will soon follow not just through alternative media but eventually in the main, “lame” stream media.

We need to pay close attention to the Earth over the next two years as well as incoming objects from space. There will be many leaks as well as disinformation concerning incoming objects. We are getting a lot of help in this arena. Our off world brothers and sisters have destroyed or diverted may incoming asteroids and comets much to the amazement of many top scientists who headed for the hills leaving the masses uninformed. This is where our own inner sensitivity, our BS meter needs to be set on high. The alignment with Galactic Plane, Alcyon and entering the dark rift will get very exciting. The Earth is already reacting to these energies as well as the Sun which is a major driver for change.

We need to pay even closer attention to the illuminati, their genocidal programs such as HAARP, weather wars, chemtrails, gulf oil spills, corexit toxicity, inoculations, GMOs, and now Fukushima radiation. Research Morgellans disease if you want to know the big picture. It is referred to as Satan's dream by many physicists. Know where your water and food are coming from and what is in them. Fresh clean water has already exceeded oil in value which is why the elite are buying up the fresh water around the world. We have to get out of our Pollyanna program, take the blinders off and realize what ever way possible to profit and control the people will be rolled out by these malevolent puppets of the archons which have an agenda of major population reduction and feed off of the pain and suffering, the lower frequencies necessary to maintain their world.

Research the archons, ancient references to them, know there are many levels to the hierarchy when it comes to power and control over the masses. It is time to be brutally honest as to whether we are willingly serving the beast, or turning a blind eye due to a false sense of security. There is no security in engaging in actions that are harmful to humanity and the Earth. There is only universal law and a reaction.

It is time for love in action. Standing firm in your own divinity as well as your own God/Spirit/Creator given rights. Many are spelled out in the Bill of Rights and there is no valid reason for trespassing on those rights. Those who serve in official government capacity took an oath. It is time to revisit that oath and apply it with impeccable integrity and honor. Our forefathers said those who give up freedom for safety are neither free or safe. Those who have abandoned their oath and are in breech of trust will be held accountable in the days to come.

Universal Law is God/Spirit?Creator law. Universal law is pressing hard upon the Earth. As we said before those who are not evolving, aligning with Universal Law and cannot match the new frequencies of Earth will go into chaos and eventually implode. Their temples, empires, and their physical bodies will not endure. It is time to transcend all cultural and religious boundaries into unity consciousness. Love and Kindness is the first and foremost practice of any enlightened being. Judging, condemning and warring on the other children of God is no longer acceptable. The war and disease profiteers will see the reactions to their actions. Being lord over the physical does not exempt one from karma and justice from the higher levels of consciousness. These higher levels have fully engaged the Earth. Diversity is just another expression of Source yet we cannot trespass on those who be lie ve differently, have different names and images most of which end up at the same place. As long as those be lie fs do not harm humanity or the Earth they are to be honored as another expression of God. There has been more pain, suffering and death due to religion than service, empowerment and assistance in making ones own personal God/Spirit?Creator connection.

I have prayed and meditated with masters from every culture who hold universal law first and foremost in their teachings. I have seen their archetypes, sign posts of transcendence, representations of positive attributes and nature. Each path lead to the same place. We all came from Creator, we all return to the same Creator and we all have our cultural names and images. When the God spark within ignites to the full flame you become all the cultures, all the names and images. As Buddha said the whole universe is within. Knowing this how can you harm or take from another? How can you operate outside of universal law without the awareness of consequences?

What is it about Omnipresence we don't comprehend. Would that not include you, others in all their diversity, all inanimate and animate, all life? Is it not the goal to become one with God? Is it not written there are no divisions in God? Love God/Spirit/Creator with all your heart, honor each individual the whole of life in all its expressions as unique expressions of God/Spirit/Creator. It is really that simple this is Universal Law in a nut shell.

There are also understandings of what happens when we step outside of Universal Law often referred to as Karma or Action/Reaction as spelled out by all the prophets and masters. We have to get back to basics to get through these times. We need to make Love and Kindness our religion, our practice, our way. We are also going to have to set boundaries with those who do not practice Love and Kindness who act outside of Universal Law. It was never the plan of the forefathers, those truly in service to God to be governed by predators and parasites. Where war, disease, injustice, manufactured lack and the enslavement through dependency are common place. This is all unsustainable, it is not in alignment with universal law or the evolution of Earth. It is not frequency specific therefore chaos will ensue as these barbaric ways either transmute or disassemble. Change and making the unknown known will be unfolding. That which is not evolving will devolve, implode in the quickening. As the 5D grid and Universal Law press hard upon humanity and the Earth there will be a great unraveling. It is time to flow with the process, make any necessary changes and again practice love and kindness in all that you do. This means loving yourself as well and setting any necessary boundaries with those choose a different path. Be well, Happy New Year."

James Gilliland
www.eceti.org
www.bbsradio.com
www.worldpuja.net

Calz
9th January 2014, 12:25
ECETI's James Gilliland on Aliens and predictions for 2014

Description : "Josh sits down with the ECETI (Enlightened Contact with ExtraTerrestrial Intelligence) Ranch's resident UFO guru James Gilliland to discuss his beliefs and predictions for major Earth changes in 2014." (2 Jan 2014, 5 minutes)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOU-_xju-zU

http://www.transients.info/2014/01/ecetis-james-gilliland-on-aliens-and.html

Calz
17th January 2014, 11:39
New interview on Veritas with James Gilliland (1st portion free to all ... 2nd subscriber only).

S y n o p s i s

James Gilliland returns after three years to discuss the archons, the annunaki and awakening from within.

How these waves affect us in a multitude of ways.

The social, economic and physical earth changes underway. Who is helping, who is deceiving.

The new age traps, belief systems created in psyopps programs. How to heal unseen negative influences, who can we call on for help.

The Annunaki Return the real story of out ancient past, who are they now and what are their intentions.

What kind of future we have available to us. Free energy, new healing technologies, life extension, environmental cleanup, why we need to rise to the occasion.

http://www.veritasradio.com/guests/2014/01jan/VS-140116-jgilliland.php

modwiz
17th January 2014, 12:04
Thanks for keeping this thread going, Calz. I like keeping ECETI in view.

mojo
17th January 2014, 19:07
agreed, its great the thread maintained more continuity on ECETI, at least imho.

- in the video with Josh above you can sense the emotion James has when sharing about the infighting in the field. Recall hearing he shared a little about that feeling while attending a UFO condference in the desert. I wonder what the catalyst was or has it been around longer? Would really wish to know the solutionand wish James would have mentioned his thoughts to bring the field closer. Not sure you can?

Fred Steeves
17th January 2014, 20:04
Description : "Josh sits down with the ECETI (Enlightened Contact with ExtraTerrestrial Intelligence) Ranch's resident UFO guru James Gilliland to discuss his beliefs and *predictions* for major Earth changes in 2014." (2 Jan 2014, 5 minutes)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOU-_xju-zU

Hi Calz. Those are pretty darned bold predictions James put forth in that short interview, saying there will be "huge changes", "real changes". That there will either be a "peaceful transition", or an "Arab Spring" in America, by March of this year. Serious question here man: If/when this winds up not materializing, do you think he should be held accountable for that?

donk
17th January 2014, 21:44
To be fair Fred, he says "I think" & "I kinda see...", what kind of accountability would you hold him to? "Pretty darn bold" to me would be saying something WAY more decisively, and maybe even throwing in some specifics.

...he was spefically asked, it's not like he came out and boldly started dropping fear mongering platitudes and predictions.

BabaRa
17th January 2014, 21:55
I personally like James.

I think most of us realize that any information we get comes through the filter of our ego body experiences and beliefs. Even those with the best intentions, who have done much clearing (as I believe James has) can interpret the information given incorrectly and/or perhaps just as disinformation agents exist on this plane, the same can be true on the other planes. (as above, so below)

As with all information my feeling is: Don't close your mind, but remain skeptical.

Black Panther
1st February 2014, 17:58
James Gilliland: ECETI News, Maui, January 30, 2014

"It has been a while since our last newsletter. Many things are unfolding just as expected.
I am sure most have noticed Global Warming has shifted to Climate Change..."

http://jhaines6.wordpress.com/2014/01/30/james-gilliland-eceti-news-maui-jnauary-30-2014-this-is-so-lovely-j/

Black Panther
23rd February 2014, 20:38
Posted on February 23, 2014

"I might add some of the UFO reporting centers are not operating from the highest
integrity as many know the ongoing ufo activity at ECETI has virtually been ignored.
This is a precursor to what many call the EVENT.

The timing of the event is tied into critical mass, the awakening and healing of humanity and the Earth.
It is now foreseen as spring or early summer. This is not coming without challenges. Whenever a higher consciousness
and energy enters a system due to sympathetic resonance the lower consciousness and energy must rise to meet it.
This creates chaos yet chaos is the letting go of the old paradigm in order for the new paradigm to take its place"

Complete article : http://jhaines6.wordpress.com/2014/02/23/james-gilliland-eceti-maui-news/

For a long time a lot of people talk about the Event and they all talk about the beginning of 2014 for a long time.
It's weird there isn't much information to find on this forum or on Avalon. I have been following the radio show
of Drake Bailey, Tanaath (Silver Legion) and Sunfire (Galactic Federation of Planets Global Ambassador) and they
have been talking about the transformation from 3D to 4D.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/drakebailey

They say the events will happen between Spring Solstice and Summer Solstice.

Drake says it already started today and it will be in the papers tomorrow:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/490715054350504/permalink/589159081172767/

Black Panther
24th February 2014, 23:36
I chatted with someone on Facebook about The Event to come:

"you got to realize that becoming 3D was an unnatural event. So it takes an unnatural process to bring it back to where it is supposed to be."

"A real good way to think of it is like the Planet is picking up "static electricity" and when it reaches a certain amount of it, it will SHIFT sudddenly into a higher level of the universe."

"It will be a sudden jolt like they have said, and it will cause Physical Changes on you instantaneously, because your New Body Template will Overwrite your 3D body."

"and Telepathy might not necessarily make you hear thoughts in your mind as words - somehow you'll just know what someone else has on thier mind if they are thinking it actively
at first (for the first couple days maybe) most people might be like... how did I know what you were going to say? how did I know you were about to call me on the phone?
then the truth about that will settle in"

"Oh . . . and every single time that some puppet gets on the TV to talk, people will not only know that they're lying and trying to cover **** up and do damage control . . .
depending on the person, they might also know just what kinds of things are on this dark underbelly of the government and its puppets"

He wrote in a Facebook group:

"My role in this process has been Timeline Shifting. Basically, determining that future events will happen in X certain way, and that producing external changes and people taking actions that bring it about.
That is the kind of power that I have, and I have been exercising it at a lower level ever since I was born.
To give you some example, when I was born in 1981 there was a 95% chance that this world would nuke itself to death in the prophecied apocalypse war of 1999-2000.
My main life plan was that I would have died in that war, being drafted when I was 17, and I would have gotten my left leg blown off by a landmine somewhere in the middle east.
And the NWO/Cabal people would have lived in their cozy little DUMBs from then on and left on their hybrid technology spaceships.
Obviously, that got changed. The 5% chance that it wouldnt happen, was based on how something might happen to change it. Without being changed, it was absolutely certain."

Probably we all experience some of the things he talks about that will happen after the shift already,
because we vibrate on a higher level. That's why we are members of this forum.
That's why it's difficult to fit in. To play our stupid 3d role. We woke up and have been preparing
ourselves for the shift to come.

What do you guys think ?

Mark
25th February 2014, 06:44
I have always intuited this shift to be a very real and natural phenomena.

It would be nice to experience Earth during and after this shift, I strongly suspect we will.

I'm not sure where I will focus my pleasure, on myself, mother Earth or perhaps the newly awakened, all three of course.

What a ride, one thing is for sure, I'm not doing this again down here until collective consciousness is raised!

Black Panther
8th March 2014, 16:52
As this thread is not about the Event / Transition, I'm sharing with you an interview
of James featuring Freeman Fly on Truth Connections Radio.

20 february 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SDHdYUJvBE

Calz
26th March 2014, 18:46
ECETI News Maui

"It has been a while since the last newsletter and so much has transpired I don't know where to begin. With the intent of a much needed vacation in coming to Maui it seems Creator always has other plans. The old saying man plans and God laughs seems to hold water again and again in my life. The connections made on the island have been phenomenal. We have been opening Star Gates, clearing the islands of unseen negative influences, releasing ancestors stuck in between worlds and personally my own health has been quite a challenge. All the chemtrails, chemical, frequency and psychotronic assaults have taken their toll.

Have you noticed all the whistle blowers, ufo investigators etc. which have experienced an untimely death? Now the bankers committing, “suicide” which were mostly hits on whistle blowers and insiders that knew to much. While the planned opposition, shills, those of lessor integrity have risen to the top and are getting the podium and press we have to ask why? We have to look at some of the major talk show hosts, those at the forefront of ufology and ask why are they missing and avoiding the big picture? Why are they as well acting as censors within the community when they profess to be of noble character defending truth?

I can site several examples for those who miss it. Why perpetuate the lie that we have not already gone to the Moon, Mars as far back as the 60's with exotic technology? Why are they entertaining spokesmen for NASA etc. who perpetuate the lie and cover-up concerning our own extremely advanced secret space fleet? Why do they continue to give groups air time who claim exclusivity on God and ET such as the Billy Meier spokesman? Why do they have guests like Seth Shostak who repeatedly says there is absolutely no evidence ufos exist or have ever visited the Earth. There is not just a mountain of evidence to the contrary there are momentous temples left behind and artifacts clearly proving ufos have been coming and going for now up to 650 million years.

Why do they perpetuate the lie that all extraterrestrials are good? Why do they perpetuate the lie that all extraterrestrials are bad which is one I clearly have an issue with due to the fact that the multiverse is much more benevolent than negative? What is the agenda behind this imbalanced message? It is irresponsible to say all extraterrestrials are good due to the fact it opens people in ignorance to contact with what history has proven to be very undesirable entities. Yet to say all extraterrestrials are bad closes one off to contact with the benevolent off worlders. I can go on and on about the chaos and pandemonium created by these warring and at odds factions, even the commercials they sponsor supporting the powers that were yet it is up to each individual to find their own discernment in these matters.

The question we all need to ask ourselves in minus the star power who are these people? Are they of impeccable integrity, do they have an agenda other than truth and most important how do they live their lives off stage. Those that perpetuate the ignorance and deceptions are nothing to worship, in fact most need not be given any attention at all yet the masses hold them in high esteem. Why? Is it name recognition, fame, notoriety the need to be connected to someone famous to establish self worth? What is it that allows the masses to throw out all critical thinking and worship those of a dubious past and obvious lack of integrity? Even those with a continuous track record of being wrong channeling extraterrestrials and angels. Is it the association with the angels and extraterrestrials that bolsters self worth regardless of accuracy of the message? When is the insanity going to end. I can speak from the mind of the off worlders when I say why would any benevolent, spiritually and technologically advanced off worlder want to engage in this nonsense? They also look upon these people who profess to be their spokesmen/women as well as those tho profess to be champions of truth shaking their heads in disbelief. They feel the same concerning those who want to worship them. If we want contact with spiritually and technologically advanced off worlders we need to get out act together and rise to the occasion. This includes our leadership which has become incredibly self serving, greed centered and lacking in any real concern for humanity and the Earth.

The advanced healing and longevity technologies as well as anti/countergravity, fueless energy are all here now. They are waiting for a civilization with the consciousness and courage to stand up for our divine right to live a thoroughly loving, joyous, abundant life in peace and freedom. Now is the time to take a long hard look at what the present leadership, there complete failure to maintain your divine rights as well as usher in these new technologies. Personally I have seen major intervention by the benevolent off worlders without which this civilization would have ended a long time ago. Has this been acknowledged? Has there been any grattitude? Have you even heard about it and why not? Maybe it is time to hold those who have been keeping this from you, perpetuating fear, war and separation responsible. Be a civilization worth saving."

Be well,
James Gilliland
www.eceti.org
www.bbsradio.com

Calz
7th April 2014, 20:21
The Shift Is Hitting The Fan

We have spoken for eons about these times. The alignment with Galactic Plane, the ever increasing incoming energies, and the solar flares which are a by product of these alignments. The upcoming Cardinal Cross and the three blood moons as in the past spell out major changes on every level. Pluto, Mars, Uranus and Jupiter are all lined up representing big changes and everything coming to the surface. It is said beware of the Ides of March. March was a time of exposure for so many emperors as well as wanna be emperors. The ruling elite are being exposed on every front, the masses are coming to realize who has been behind the vast majority of the wars, disease, poverty, pain and suffering on the planet. The elite are now experiencing the grand uncovering followed shortly by the reaction to their actions. This process is well underway. When it is made known who they are and what they have done even the most ignorant of the masses will not only shake their heads in disgust, many will demand retribution. The masks are coming down. We are all hoping for a peaceful evolution yet due to the resistance of the elite it will most likely end in aggressive revolution for those who refuse to shift with the times.

Chile which is unleashing 8+ quakes on April fools day, the same day a major tsunami hit Hawaii in the past due to a previous quake generated in the same area. Hours after the tsunami watch I found myself in the clear blue waters of Maui communing with the fish. Although it is not wise to be snorkeling just after a tsunami watch my inner guidance told me it would be fine. Rather than be ruled by fear I trusted that inner guidance with extreme discernment to be clear I was not in denial knowing full well the possibilities. There were some big waves on the island yet where I was the waves were small and I am so glad I did not miss that experience being the last day on the island. The freedom of the ocean, along with the auric cleansing and lessor gravity with endless possibilities to explore, coral arrangements and fish is very hard to top.

When I first arrived in Maui there was a very sad event which unfolded in front of the very house I was staying. A wonderful woman was hit by a car, dented the front of the vehicle flew into the windshield and then fell in front of the car only to be run over again. I found myself kneeling with her for over 20 minutes waiting for the ambulance. It did not look good, the whole family was there and it was a very traumatic, emotional event. I felt waves of energy moving from the base of my spine up and out releasing much of the trauma of the event. Although things looked very bleak I heard the message she will be alright, hard road ahead yet they will find something because of this what will save her life. We continued to clear the energies and send healing energies to her and the family.

She is now making a rapid recovery, and low and behold they found a very large tumor in her brain that would have eventually been fatal. It was removed along with mending the broken hip, arm, leg etc. It was a major reality check. I came to Maui for some R&R and to mix a little business with pleasure doing a couple of talks and counseling. As we all know man plans and God laughs. Between the opening of the portals and star gates, the counseling, talks and meetings with movers and shakers including supporting the movement to ban GMO's it was a very busy vacation. There was a part of me, the human side that was bitching and moaning about not having a much needed vacation. The accident gave me an intense reality check, a feeling of gratitude that I was not having the same experience as the woman hit by the car. I had all my limbs, was conscious and mobile yet not without my own black opps induced health challenges. I also had the support of the beautiful many masters, saints and sages, including the benevolent off worlders. Focusing on what I had verses what I desired completely changed the energies. The attitude of gratitude can completely change the mindset. It will be a necessary mindset in the days to come.

We need to stop sweating the small stuff, take stock in what we do have, honor and be grateful for the people and things we do have in our life. If we have food, shelter, water, and are mobile we are much better off than most. Those who cannot cope with change and loss, or base their happiness on material acquisition are not going to fare well in the days to come. Those who cannot maintain their center when everyone else is loosing theirs will be subject to the endless ups and downs associated to seeking love, joy, acceptance, approval and security outside of self. It is time to slow down, simplify, and live according to universal law. There are three basics upon which all masters agree will restore Eden. Love God/Creator/Spirit with all your heart, Honor each individual as a unique expression of God, Honor the Creator in all Creation, “The sacred circle of life.” Listen to Nature. She is letting all know with ears to hear where she is going. It is time to flow with Nature, move with her, listen from within. Make your own personal inner God/Spirit/Creator connection. Use extreme discernment concerning all institutional leaders, the lame stream news, even those locked into social consciousness. If their guidance worked we would not be in the predicament we are in. Have they found a solution to war, disease, poverty? No they have failed miserably so now just maybe it is time to find another source for information and guidance in the days to come. I might also add beware of the planned opposition, those installed to steer and control information. Always ask the tough questions. Be well.

James Gilliland
www.eceti.org
www.bbsradio.com

Tribe
7th April 2014, 20:24
We need to stop sweating the small stuff, take stock in what we do have, honor and be grateful for the people and things we do have in our life. If we have food, shelter, water, and are mobile we are much better off than most. Those who cannot cope with change and loss, or base their happiness on material acquisition are not going to fare well in the days to come. Those who cannot maintain their center when everyone else is loosing theirs will be subject to the endless ups and downs associated to seeking love, joy, acceptance, approval and security outside of self. It is time to slow down, simplify, and live according to universal law. There are three basics upon which all masters agree will restore Eden. Love God/Creator/Spirit with all your heart, Honor each individual as a unique expression of God, Honor the Creator in all Creation, “The sacred circle of life.” Listen to Nature. She is letting all know with ears to hear where she is going. It is time to flow with Nature, move with her, listen from within. Make your own personal inner God/Spirit/Creator connection. Use extreme discernment concerning all institutional leaders, the lame stream news, even those locked into social consciousness. If their guidance worked we would not be in the predicament we are in. Have they found a solution to war, disease, poverty? No they have failed miserably so now just maybe it is time to find another source for information and guidance in the days to come. I might also add beware of the planned opposition, those installed to steer and control information. Always ask the tough questions. Be well.

My thoughts exactly ! :) x

Black Panther
3rd May 2014, 15:20
For my TOT friends:

gnQxk3SdIS8

and for Modwiz :p

Black Panther
8th May 2014, 16:08
James Gilliland: Behind The Mask of Disclosure, May 7, 2014

Do you ever wonder why we have not yet had disclosure? Have you ever wondered why contact has always been in the past or scheduled for some far off date in the future?
Have you ever investigated the private lives of those in the new age and ufology movements when off the podium? How they treat those closest to them, the character of who
they rub elbows with? Those who push transhumanism and population control give us a clear hint of their agendas. Have you ever investigated and taken a serious look at the
past military and other intelligence connections of those you depend on for your information? Do you understand what planned opposition is and how it keeps a lid on the truth
steering it off into the abyss? Do you know why the negative fear-based information has priority when it comes to air time? If you knew the answers to these questions you would
realize why disclosure has not happened and why you have not heard about ongoing contact with spiritually and technologically advanced off world civilizations.

CONTACT IS HAPPENING NOW. It has been going on for thousands of years for those who rose to the occasion. Most of these contacts with spiritually and technologically advanced
beings have been censored, marginalized, shoved far into the back row and if you knew who was doing this, they have good reason. Reason this, how do you tell the public you are
completely defenseless against these off worlders which are far superior in technology and come and go as they wish? Luckily the benevolents are nonaggressive. These benevolent
beings have transcended war, disease, and material lack. What would that do to the war industry, big pharma? They have no elite and are not enslaved through money, they don’t
even have a monetary system. There is no manufactured lack in their civilization, no poverty, no homeless, they live a utopian lifestyle. These spiritually and technologically evolved
being live according to Universal Law. Simply speaking the principles and understandings necessary for a healthy society and environment. Universal Peace, Brother/Sisterly Love,
Individual Freedom and Prosperity for All. This includes honoring the sacred circle of life, the Creator within all Creation.

What would peace do to the war industry? What would the cure for disease do to the pharmaceutical companies? Where would the elite fit into unity consciousness? How would tyranny
continue to function in an awakened empowered society? Now do you understand why there is such a momentous effort to censor and suppress real contact? Now do you understand why
the mainstream media will not cover sightings or real contact, belittles and embarrasses contactees? Do you understand why ufology is riddled with agents and planned opposition,
people who act as if they are fighting for the truth, yet are the very censors of it? Continuously asking a government with a long history of lying and coverup knee deep in contact
with regenerate ETs to all of a sudden tell us the truth is like getting a jackal to stop eating meat.

The real question is why do we need the jackal to believe in the obvious? Let it whine and bark all it wants; ignore it, and do your own research. The real disclosure is coming from the skies,
it is coming through those with open minds, loving hearts and pure intent. These are the prerequisites for contact. Has any of your leadership met that criteria? Then why would we expect
them to have any experience or knowledge of contact? They would only have knowledge and contact with those of like mind. Why are we demanding they tell us the truth when they have so little of it?
Yes, there were crash retrievals; yes, we have been back-engineering ships and now have our own space fleet. Yes, we can go to the Moon and back and forth to Mars, and it is not on expensive firecrackers,
space shuttles, which are dinosaurs compared to the black projects.

What of the advanced cultures who have transcended war, disease, poverty — have their energy and transportation needs met fuel-lessly? If this is all an option why are we not taking it?
Where is the leadership that is working on behalf of humanity and the Earth? Who has kept the masses ignorant as to their divine heritage, their ancestors in the stars?
Who has allowed the war, disease, poverty, pain and suffering to continue benefiting from it when the solutions are at hand? The leadership on Earth be it religious, government,
or business has failed miserably to serve humanity and has been an extreme disservice to Earth. The wars, diseases, poverty, homelessness, pollution, the depleted uranium,
Gulf Oil spills, radiation from Fukushima, chemtrails, the contaminated food supply with GMOs and carcinogenic chemicals, the flouride in your water along with 600 to over 800 carcinogens
in most city waters are all testimony to a failed leadership. Especially when it comes to serving the people and preserving the environment.

Let’s end the denial on contact. Let’s end the denial concerning clean fuel-less energy. Lets end the denial concerning alternative healing and the benefits of clean organic food and water.
Most important lets end the denial that most governments and agencies actually do what they were created to do: serve the people — and instead serve another master, the corporations and the elite.
It is time to see things clearly, know who you serve, and which side of the fence you are on. If you want contact meet the criteria, rise to the occasion. If you want to see a ship start looking for them.
They are all over your night skies — day skies, too. Know the difference between visible satellites, space stations and other man made craft. Go to heavens_above.com or Jtracker.
They will tell you what is visible, what is ours in your night sky. Don’t forget some of those UFOs; unidentified flying objects are ours, but what did we back engineer them from?

Your ancestors are returning, they are not happy with the condition of the planet and this civilization. They are removing the regenerate ETs. The tyrants will also feel their presence.
The world of tyranny is collapsing. It is being done in unseen ways through consciousness and energy along with the grids. The old grid is falling apart; let it fall.
Focus on a new world, a new grid, a world aligned with Universal Law and Unity Consciousness. Act on it. ETs help those who help themselves.
Forget about the main stream media, your politicians, even your scientists who only believe in the programming they received, which is nothing more than recycled ignorance.
Look at where most of your brilliant minds end up. They either work for the controllers or are done away with.

Much of the alternative media is also tainted. Do your own research, learn to lead yourselves from your own heart and soul. We know in our heart of hearts what is right,
what is service to humanity and the Earth. We also know what is disservice and being on the wrong side of the fence in the days to come will have dire consequences.
As far as the UFO community, it needs a major overhaul. So does the new age community, much of which was created by PSY-OPs — another article in itself.

Take back the God within, stop looking outside of yourself and giving your power away to those who truly do not deserve it. Research, research, research, educate yourself.
The awakening is here for those who choose, and we do not have the luxury of remaining ignorant, dependent, or asleep in the days to come.

Be well,
James Gilliland
www.eceti.org
www.bbsradio.com

Moonlight
11th May 2014, 13:39
Got this from the ECETI newsletter

Interesting concept

http://youtu.be/s_m8LJ2Z3no

Tribe
9th October 2014, 18:17
any news from the ranch ? :swing:

Moonlight
19th November 2014, 00:01
ECETI News

Todays letter is on a personal note with observations of the global shifts and changes. Personally I have watched feelings arise I thought were dealt with long ago. I have watched people enter my life almost identical to people in the past harboring the same personas. We magnetize people and events to us according to our consciousness and wish as I may I am not immune to this process. Thankfully I have mastered a few more tools and methods to process, gain the wisdom and allow these experiences to settle in the soul as wisdom. The sad part is I watch as so many others hold on to their wounds, traumas and wrong conclusions from past experiences guarding them like their grandest treasures. God forbid pointing these programs out because they are met with vehement defensiveness. I have never before seen the need to be right defended against all base logic. The more I process my own issues and rise in consciousness the more I feel like an alien. There is very little love on this planet. When I say love it is not the love most seek and desire. It is a love without agendas, without attachments and judgements. Not the love with hooks, the desire to fill unfulfilled expectations, the voids left by past relationships. It is the love that only comes with ones own personal God, Spirit, Creator connection. It is the love that allows that connection to flow freely though us. One of the first steps to this process is just being kind to others, all life including ourselves. In todays society there is not a lot of kindness being expressed for each other or the Earth. In many cases we have become a nation of wounded zombies with our souls buried under layers of chemicals, psychotronics, psychic turbulence and the programming of social consciousness. The heavy metals like aluminum, strontium, and barium in the chemtrails as well as the fluoride in the water are working. Very well I might add.

For many years I have felt centered in my own connection with spirit but as of late these new energies are off the scale. They are coming in waves, increasing exponentially bringing up the past sometimes ancient memories to process and deal with. Lately I personally feel the closeness of my Star Nation families. I feel the old world leaving and a new world taking its place. There is a part of me that feels sad the old world is leaving along with those who cannot master their attachment to it. There is another part of me that feels tears of joy the new world is finally arriving. There is a part of me observing this process and another part of me participating in it. I can always pull myself out of the process, the old world yet maybe it is time to embrace it fully yet with my feet firmly planted in the new world.

Time to move in and through it with the intention of ascending to a higher reality. We are all vast beings multidimensional in nature yet our human self keeps demanding the most attention. It wants to be the master, the captain of the ship yet it is not qualified in the least when measured by the higher selves.

because we have no authority in the free will and choices of another and at the same time we have to interact with them. This includes interacting with those raised in dysfunctional families never receiving base healthy reference points or families where there is a long history of projection and blame. Very few have the spiritual maturity and emotional control to step back and look at a situation in the understanding there just might be two sides to a story and their might even be a better way of doing things. Insights gained through experience often can avoid making mistakes already made if one has the humility to learn. I am finding now is the time to love myself enough to set the necessary boundaries in unhealthy situations choosing not to participate. Time to let the old world die. It does not matter if you have the keys to someone else's quantum leap in evolution. If they are caught up in their own self importance, defending a wounded ego or the need to be right it is their kingdom. No matter how dysfunctional it is it is their divine right. When it bleeds into your world it is also your divine right to say what needs to be said and set whatever boundaries are necessary. There is an awakening and healing etiquette. As above so below. This includes the higher dimensional beings acting within universal law which need your consent, you have to initiate the contact and the degenerate beings acting outside of universal law without your consent. The good news is if you are aligned with the higher dimensions and acting according to universal law, “God is with you.” The ultimate power. It never was about overpowering others it has always been about empowering others. This abuse of power is creating a huge back lash along with the reaction to actions based on greed at the expense of humanity and the Earth. It has become epidemic and is unsustainable.

The basis for foreign policy is domination through superior technology to steal the resources of a less powerful nation. People are manipulated through manufactured lack, control of their monetary systems, whereas they are enslaved through dependency. Exporting the American dream is a trap concerning many people who already are rich in what is really valuable. This is the modes operand of the old world. This policy is about to change with the fall of tyranny, “IE The International Banksters.” This is unfolding as we speak. The karmic reaction to their actions and those who ignorantly follow their agendas is escalating. As the people awaken and unify they will not longer be in support of the ways of tyranny. That awakening is here. The odds are ten million to one which explains the genocidal practices of the controllers. If their mind control programs, mainstream media, school programming, psyhotronic network such as microwave, ELF waves, start to fail and people wake up to who they are and what they have done to them it is game over. Why do you think it is imperative and first priority to take away your guns? Do you think they want to save lives? It is their lives they want to save along with the reaction to their actions, the awakened peoples response which is their greatest fear. Now do you see why they are putting fluoride in your water, aspartame in your food, allowing GMOs with a known history of causing debilitating diseases. Did you know the cows and pigs fed GMO corn are becoming sterile, dying of ulcerated stomachs. Rats in longer studies are riddled with cancer and covered with tumors. Does that not fit nicely into their depopulation program. Big Pharma loves that program. The banksters have extracted trillions of dollars and giving it to their friends, none of which went back into the economy. Then our leadership gives them trillions more again and again in what they call quantitive easing burying the people under a mountain of debt that can never be repaid. How does that serve the people? At what point do the people wake up and realize it is not their debt and put the burden back on the people who created it. There is the United States of America and the United States of America Corporation. Guess who created the debt? Which one are you governed by? How many false flags will the people fall for before they wake up to who is behind them? How many wars will be fought on the basis of lies and deceptions by our leadership? Do you think this is sustainable? Do you think World War 3 is sustainable? Einstein said, “ I don't know with what weapons World War 3 will be fought but world war 4 will be fought with sticks and stones.”

Do we really want to go in that direction? The corporations run the world. There are just a few families that own the major corporations. As you move up the hierarchical ladder of wealth, greed and power over others we go into the archons. These are demonic beings, degenerate Ets, and forces which feed of the pain and suffering of humanity. They have only distain with no compassion for humans. Why else would you have the global genocide, the poisoned air, water, food, endless wars. This includes the spreading of depleted uranium and the nuclear disasters. The good news is we have higher dimensional friends and family throughout the multiverse that are putting an end to the archon network. Their puppets here on Earth, the cabal, have lost their support. There are families of the more enlightened kind which have the support of the higher dimensional beings. They also have wealth and resources far beyond the cabal. The cabal, their international banksters, and the modes operandi is not frequency specific to the Earth's evolution. Their ways are finished. Especially when the archon network is gone and the people awaken to what they have done to them for centuries. They have financed both sides of every war since Napoleon. In most cases they instigate them with false flag operations the history of which is now being revealed. They have lied and mislead the people in every war creating fictitious threats, sinking ships and shifting blame, they even dress up as the enemy or pay mercenaries to generate these wars. Why? It is big business. They cash in on the wars and the natural resources of both countries when they cannot repay the debt. So how long will the people fall for this? How long will the corporate owned lame stream media be able to perpetuate these lies? As long as the internet stays up not for long. It has already all been exposed for people with ears to hear. Even the attempts to character assassinate the truth tellers and brand them as crazy conspiracy theories has failed. The denial of UFOs went real well with the latest poll in Texas after a major flyover showed 99% of the people believed in extraterrestrials. So much for the cover up. Over 60 years of denial and silence through deadly force did not suppress that issue. One of their last ditch efforts to rule through fear is to create a false flag ufo invasion. The ones coming now are here to liberate an already invaded civilization. It is not what is coming that is the problem it is what is already here.

Times are changing, the awakening and healing of humanity and the Earth is well underway. It is a process backed by the highest of highs and cannot be stopped. Our only choice is do we align ourselves with the process or be left behind. Get out in nature, eat close to the Earth. Know where your food comes from, if it has been tampered with. Know where your water comes from. Test it. Know what is raining down on you in the skies. Rise up and put a stop to it. Make your own personal God connection, take the time to meditate. Initiate help from the higher dimensions through prayer for protection and guidance. These are all necessary in the days to come. It may get a bit rocky so be prepared yet in the long run it will all turn out good. Humanity and the Earth will be liberated of tyranny. It will no longer be fashionable or tolerated in the days to come. Be well,
james gilliland A.R.R.
www.eceti.org
www.bbsradio.com

Griff
19th November 2014, 08:29
Just want to say that I just love reading everyone's replies...so refreshing to be amongst such aware and awake souls!!!:h5:

As for Ramtha ever since a friend of mine told me that when he attended one of Ramtha's gatherings where they were asked to close their eyes and meditate for a few minutes. Ramtha came down from the stage and walked amongst the attendees with their eyes closed....He decided he wanted to sneak a quick glance at him close up and was shocked to see two glowing red eyes checking everyone out....(I still keep an open mind)...

Calz
14th January 2015, 05:30
Latest from James Gilliland.

Presents his perception on what is currently going on with the planet (and related higher dimensions).

He sounds very positive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjL4QIqJ9Js

Ria
14th January 2015, 08:44
We
Latest from James Gilliland.

Presents his perception on what is currently going on with the planet (and related higher dimensions).

He sounds very positive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjL4QIqJ9Js

It's worth the time and it's good news.:dan::dan:

Elbie
14th January 2015, 09:53
We

It's worth the time and it's good news.:dan::dan:

what's he advising is: release the past, whatever he means and allow pleadians and good faction annunaki such as the ones he is meeting on his ranch, to liberate earth and humanity. i.e. it's all good except not everyone can see it - me that is and others maybe who go blind.. excuse the sarcasm...also the royal court he mentions (!!!!???) which is about to sentence and severely punish tptb.