PDA

View Full Version : Will the White Hats save the World?

Momlvsducks
25th March 2015, 11:50
It dawns on me this morning that we all contribute to saving the world through our acts and prayers but

the people who will save the world are the people born into Luciferianism themselves.

As we are waking up, so are they. They realize as they are taught, so are they treated.

So, my prayers are with them for safety and wisdom for themselves and those they love.

The real issue we must prepare for is how we will deal with these people once the ugliness is revealed.

Do we chain them and hang them and become like them, starting this whole process over again?

Do we forgive them, allow them to once again come after us----because we haven't learned whatever
lesson they are teaching us?

I don't have the answer, but I realize in order to end this process we must have an answer

and I pray we learn our lesson and come up with the correct response collectively.

Mark
25th March 2015, 12:43
Those that can be saved must be saved.

Those that cannot (Human or otherwise), must return to source.

I am prepared to help in both these scenarios if I am instructed to do so in alignment with my highest good.

Calz
25th March 2015, 15:46
*YOU* are the cowboy you've been waiting for ...

http://www.pic4ever.com/images/cowboypistol.gif

http://www.pic4ever.com/images/2gwb921.gif

sandy
26th March 2015, 02:21
Maybe all those reeducation camps will be full and will have no release for those who are not interesting in evolving!!

johnjen325
26th March 2015, 04:08
My investigations tell me that some of the 'latest' generations born into these 'old' families are part of what I refer to as, "the fix is in".
These families have, for generations, used trauma based personality manipulation and control to maintain and increase their power and contol.

And that 'our' degree of awareness of paedophilia which is now surfacing is, at least from what I can see, but a consequence of this 'practice'. Indeed these techniques have been applied in a number of different ways and used towards these same power and control practises in the military, legal/criminal justice, and to a lessor extent (but certainly at the top tiers) in most other prevalent institutions in existence today.

These families are so imprinted (programmed) with these personality 'distortions' and have been for so long, that it IS their 'normal'.
IOW they believe their own propoganda, to the extent that the 'old school' may not even be able to let go, let alone be capable of even entertaining these 'thoughts'.

And this trauma based manipulation encomapsses whole communities where these practices are the 'norm' as well.
One of the more obvious is the community surrounding Sandy Hook.

There are millions of families/folks who have been 'trapped' inside this ongoing nighmare.
And they would jump ship in a heartbeat, if they could.

And the degree and extent of healing that is going to be needed to reverse all of this is enormous.

The thing is this situation is not new, and has been known for a LONG time, just not by the general populace.

My phrase "the fix is in" points at the bigger picture of how ALL of this is and has been 'taken into account'.

Experiences of this type and magnitude are exceedingly rare, except here in this gravity well, and only for a short while longer.

That it has existed, indeed flourished, for so long could be considered as a 'statement' of it's necessity, as odd as that sounds.

But it is, along with a great deal more, soon to be relegated to 'history', as part of the last 16.4billion year cycle, which was just 're-set' to start anew, but a couple of years ago.

And this is ONLY possible under the set and setting of 'Separation' from source, which is of course impossible.
Thus the 'time limit' for this entire 'experiment' in consciousness.

And soon enough we will function as the cleanup crew to restore and reclaim and reverse the 'damage' from all of this dysfunction.

It's why we are here, now… :thup:

JJ