PDA

View Full Version : Wingmakers............was AR Borden!

ERK
24th March 2015, 21:44
I did suspect this several years ago..............

http://www.michaelleehill.net/the-revealing-of-the-wingmakers-fifteen-true-identity-as-being-the-individual-known-as-a-r-bordon/

GCS1103
25th March 2015, 04:42
Thanks for the post, ERK. I read the interviews a few years ago and found them really interesting.

NANUXII
25th March 2015, 09:44
OMG THIS STORY ! totally got me ! i read tghe whole lot front to back in one sitting without a break ! took me about 26 hours.

absolutely loved it ! man i love a good story.

NANUXII
25th March 2015, 18:06
im a little confused , if AR Borden supposed to be on the radio interview on that link ?

ERK
25th March 2015, 20:44
x

NANUXII
26th March 2015, 15:01
i really get sad when you get quality people like AR Borden being interviewed by people more interested in them selves ... man that sucks ,..,

anyway 26 mins in ,...

NANUXII
26th March 2015, 15:11
im 36 mins in and i feel like kicking the interviewer in the arse ! ... man i wish he would just shut up ...

faaaah

Is this interview avail as a down load ? id like to clean up the audio and edit out that turkey talking over AR..

if this guy is who he says he is and held the position they say he did this would have to bve one of mans most important interviews ..

NANUXII
30th March 2015, 15:03
Ok so re capping Yes i think this info if anything on any info site is worth exploring , this is it.

IF , AR Borden is 15 ( thats his code name, not 15 years old ) and IF the LABYRINTH Group actually existed then this material IS a direct line to the meaty bits we want to hear.

ERK , you were saying you were briefly in touch with AR before he passed away .. can you tell us anything about him , like his age when he passed ? what did he dies from ? do you think he was legitimate in his claims ? anything hungry minds can savour would be great

ERK
30th March 2015, 15:44
x

ERK
30th March 2015, 18:04
x

NANUXII
30th March 2015, 18:44
oooh man ~! i love this stuff , i dearly hope the rest is as good as the first 5 interviews.

makes you wonder though , if he had access to such advanced technology , why could he not be saved from cancer ? is he really dead or just gone to ground ?

ERK
30th March 2015, 19:07
x

NANUXII
30th March 2015, 19:35
what did you use for the lyme ?

ERK
30th March 2015, 20:50
x

johnjen325
30th March 2015, 21:13
snip
I asked M. Lee Hill some questions- did you get my PM? In it I said my communication with AR was brief and revolved around asking him questions to an incident that occurred for me back in 1992 in which there was a witness to the event. This event involved beings who could best be described as Annunaki like, hence my reason for contacting him.

Edited to add- I'm going to ask husband to ask Ed Komarek as if you read the original link I posted it says Ed gave his permission to divulge this info in first place. So he can ask Ed anything and everything he knew about him.

This quote from that 1st article by M. Lee Hill states…
"Ar Bordon (pen name) is the most public individual node in a network of people who have had direct contact with various individual extraterrestrials and groups, both of a human nature and non-human nature. This exopolitical network, in which Ar is a part, has direct face to face and telepathic contact and communication with ETs but is independent of National military and intelligence groups. Its parallel is the emerging exopolitical community that is much larger, but mostly without the extensive direct access to extraterrestrials as does Ar’s network."

IF this is true then, A.R. Bordon may have 'died' only to be able to continue in a different portion of the 'game' under a different name.

It is a common enough scenario…

JJ

NANUXII
30th March 2015, 21:40
This quote from that 1st article by M. Lee Hill states…
"Ar Bordon (pen name) is the most public individual node in a network of people who have had direct contact with various individual extraterrestrials and groups, both of a human nature and non-human nature. This exopolitical network, in which Ar is a part, has direct face to face and telepathic contact and communication with ETs but is independent of National military and intelligence groups. Its parallel is the emerging exopolitical community that is much larger, but mostly without the extensive direct access to extraterrestrials as does Ar’s network."

IF this is true then, A.R. Bordon may have 'died' only to be able to continue in a different portion of the 'game' under a different name.

It is a common enough scenario…

JJ

agree , this is more plausible than him dying of cancer.

when people of noterity wish to go underground they often fake their deaths. Elvis did it , and is one of many that have ,