PDA

View Full Version : The Old Souls' Madman Notes

MrCasual
23rd March 2015, 23:09
I am not much of a writer, but will share some diary notes from the past year and half. My wife refers to them as madman diary notes. I was never a spiritual person until the below happened to me. Up until then I was more of an agnostic. Let me sum this up and hopefully it makes sense to everyone, much of it is copy and paste from my notes. Forgive me if it sounds jumbled, my head is in a different place these days. I am aware around me, but feel like I am in others places too.

During this whole time the ear ringing is through the roof, humming noises, Morse code sounds and much more.

----

It is time... I love you all and really do want to share more on what is going on inside. We are changing inside out, for me it started Dec 2013, soon after made a prior soul promise in Oct 2013. I woke up to something inside of me that told me much more. After crying in my backyard for 3 nights straight and feeling like I was dying. First worrying about my family, then my relations, and finally about all of hu-manity.

I looked up and promised myself to this place known as Gaia. I did not look at anything else during those tears, but for this place and our existence here. I promised myself to this place and all it has to offer for all of us. Everything changed inside of me after that, I did a 180 on everything I am. I am a professional job type guy and want to give that up. And all I want to do now is give it all up for us.

In December 2013, just after the Ison event of Thanksgiving 2013. I started to experience something beyond the best descriptions I can come up with. This was just a few months after making my 'soul promise' to all of you and this place. I started to hear something inside, something very deep and it started in my heart. It showed me how to listen inside, but I did have to pay attention to it over everything else. I had to sleep in a separate bed from my wife, I would soak the bed with nights sweats. I started to hear the crackling noise inside my head, like Snap, Crackle and Pop.

Something was going on, I decided to contact a reputable channeller. Our visit was rather interesting. I could of asked many questions, but only asked one. 'How can I help?', the reading was good but very long. 'Knight of Air' kept popping up several tarot draws. After this meeting I started to look into other things. Astrology was interesting for my b-date June 15, 1967. Even the meaning of my name, it means 'Beloved - Sacred Garden - Keep of the Quiet Place'. And even numerology... crazy on this one. I am the 1st born of an 11th child, my mother was #11 in her family. I have lived at an 1111 address for the last 11 years. I am 47, 4+7=11. And there are more anomalies, very weird.

December 2013, I started to hear a pitch. It was a low pitch or frequency, never heard it before, so I started to pay attention to it. I listened to the pitch; it was lower pitch back then. If you stick your fingers in your ears, and just listen inside. What you hear what some I think call the 'OM'. It is you and how you are connected to everything else. so I started to meditate to that sound. Used to spend an hour everyday for nearly 6 months just listening to it. If you meditate and focus on that, you will find yourself in a different place. I have been hearing the OM, it is my constant companion now. Loud and Clear... Now

What did that pitch do to me, I started to meditate, it started activating my chakras. And it has hit me hard for that past year. I guess because while meditating and listening to it, I could make the pitch lower or rise in frequency inside of me. I did not know anything about meditating or chakras before then. I just started to do it, like it came naturally to me. So what did it do as I listened... it first activated my heart, started its heart palpitations. Those vibrate my entire being, not just my chest now. I used to spend an hour meditating a year ago, but by November 2014, I could get to the same place within 5 minutes. I will explain more below.

I worked on the pitch, like I could control it inside; I could lower it or raise it internally. It started off a low pitch... but inside I could raise it.

In January 2014, I would spend an hour everyday meditating on my back and listening to 'binaural tones'. I had a moment when I felt an electrical shock that shot down from the top of my head all the way down my spine and out through my limbs. Nothing like that had ever happened to me before. I am still researching on what that was, I think some call it 'The Quickening'. It was an amazing experience, and believe it was the pre-cursor to everything that has happened to me since.

In the beginning after 'The Quickening'. I heard my name spoken to me twice. In early February 2014 after spending an hour meditating, I stepped out of the bedroom and as I walked through the doorway, I heard my first name spoken to me loud and clear. But it was in my head, and not through my ears. Then on the very next moment/thought as I passed through the doorway. I heard my full name spoken to me.

Jan - March 2014 I was getting root palpitations, and then I started to feel the diaphragm palpitations.

April 2014 was the month I learned how to play my own harp.

April 23, 2014, my heart palpitations double in intensity. And that date will live in this body forever. That was when I was hit with the biggest body vibration ever in my life. And I know it was natural, but also out of this world. I was holding a Selenite Tower Crystal and meditating then WOW. For about 30 minutes, my body vibrated so hard I literally felt like I could step out of my body. I lay down on the bed to relax, but it only got stronger because it was all I could focus on. Then I felt hands on my arms and legs, calming me. If that had not happened, I do believe I could of lifted up out of my body. I know this as a real event in this life, and now know why this happened. There was something about April 23, 2014, later found out it was the Grand Cross April of 2014. This started something inside and it got stronger.

"This Cardinal Grand Cross involving Uranus, Pluto, Jupiter and Mars will be exact on April 23rd, but its influence has already been felt, and it will keep building up.” - From astrologer Cinzia Meneghello : http://www.mysticmamma.com/grand-cross-april-2014-astral-insights/

During the months of June - August 2014, I started to have these extremely sharp pains behind my left eye. The first one was in June. I woke in the morning from a dream, with this sharp pain in my eye. I sat up and looked up and said... 'OK, What the hell was that?', very calmly like. It happened about 6 times during those 2 months. I remember one hit while I was mowing the grass, I asked the same question again.

July 2014; something different happened, while listening to the pitch and meditating. I felt my thought open up inside. Like there was a blockage of some sort. Everything in pitch was now in my head. And that is when the ear ringing turned into head/bell ringing. Ever since then my head is ringing all by itself now, but a little ear ring/bell/Morse comes in now and then. And get this, when I had a heart palpitations, it would go 'ka-thump' in my head. Yes it would travel upwards.

So July - October 2014, my head just kept doing this 'hum' constantly, it still does today. But something changed the ringing was mostly left side in my ears. During this time both sides were in sync. I also started to get a numbing sensation in my forehead, between my eyes. During meditation I can make that area of my forehead go numb by just thinking about it. Perhaps numb is not the correct description, but it works for now.

First week of November 2014, I got hit with the biggest of all the above experiences. At the end of the day working, I went into the bedroom to lay down, just breathe a little and relax. On the very first deep breathe; as I breathed in I had palpitations go from the bottom all the way to the top of my head. As I exhaled those palpitations fired off again, but went from my head to my root. Then it HIT ME! The right side of my head fired up all electrically. I could feel it and hear the crackling noises. The entire next 24 hours gave me the largest headache I had ever had. It felt like both sides of my brain fused together.

Ever since then I have not meditated, I do not have to. I feel consciously now, what I got out of meditation. I go about home and work like I am meditating. I know sounds weird but fact.

Everything that has happened to me in the past year has changed me physically and mentally. And yes for me it had everything to do with the Chakras. Somehow I learned how to work with them, I do not know how. I figured out a way to listen inside. I focused and could play with them, I can hear them. I can hear the frequencies, and I am half deaf. I can 'pluck' them like strings on a harp. And they vibrate inside of me. I had to work my way up the 'scale' this past year, but it was worth it. My head is singing to two tones right now, best described as a OM and a HU. I hear it all the time now, it never goes away.

Something wonderful is about to happen, and many of us are feeling the changes. All of you know inside how much you can take at a time as far as changes. We are all at many different level in sensing what is about to happen.

Somehow I have found my way to hear it and feel it, without seeing it. Here is the shocker, my ear drums collapsed at birth. I do not hear normally, I hear the outside wind chimes over my wife talking to me in the kitchen. I am listening to something outside and also inside of myself now, it is my constant companion now.

I do receive little hints now and then... a big one is 'wisdom/teacher'.

Ok, yeah that happened a few months ago to me, but it was more than I posted. You are reading my crib notes. Past my body vibration in April, what happened in my head was another 100 fold. My entire ear ringing has gone away unless I want to hear it. Now I just hear a steady hum in my head and make me vibrate anytime I want to. It has gone beyond those areas of the chakras I vibrate with. My arms and legs, my hands and feet vibrate. It is really easy to feel it if you can focus on it.

Something is happening to all of us! I can feel it and hear it coming. It started in my Heart, then worked its way through my body until it reach my head. Now I feel it in my branches. I hear and vibrate all the time now.

Thought I would share
David

MrCasual
23rd March 2015, 23:10
I heard your voice a year ago. Back when I knew nothing about meditating, in fact denied it was useful. Now it has been a year, and I know better. After a year of going with the flow and listening to myself, I no longer need to meditate to stay in contact.

I heard your voice a year ago. It was not another's' voice, it was mine. It was me...

I heard your voice a year ago. It is time, I am ready. There has been a lot happening to me this past year. 2014 will be a year to remember in this body. So many physical things have happened inside. I listen to the 'OM' and the 'HU' all the time now. They never leave me, a constant orchestra going on inside of me. When I listen to both, it generates something in my head. Focusing at my forehead.

I heard your voice a year ago... It is time we talk again. I know you are ready because you are me.

MrCasual
24th March 2015, 00:55
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XR2oct3zeTM

gardener
24th March 2015, 10:08
Hello Mrcasual very deep stuff I will have to go over it again tonight, its a lot to take in very interesting thank you for posting this I am grateful. gardener

Elbie
24th March 2015, 10:44
I heard your voice a year ago. Back when I knew nothing about meditating, in fact denied it was useful. Now it has been a year, and I know better. After a year of going with the flow and listening to myself, I no longer need to meditate to stay in contact.

I heard your voice a year ago. It was not another's' voice, it was mine. It was me...

I heard your voice a year ago. It is time, I am ready. There has been a lot happening to me this past year. 2014 will be a year to remember in this body. So many physical things have happened inside. I listen to the 'OM' and the 'HU' all the time now. They never leave me, a constant orchestra going on inside of me. When I listen to both, it generates something in my head. Focusing at my forehead.

I heard your voice a year ago... It is time we talk again. I know you are ready because you are me.

you may benefit from reading up on AI and AI intrusions. there are technolologies, not that new, which may target you, among many other people as a result of wrong or right profiling, totally against your wishes and/or participation.

hearing voices in your head bypassing your auditory system is a clear giveaway.

many have written on the subject, some authors have vids uploaded on youtube . richard alan miller comes to mind but i am sure that some members here would be able to direct you to other useful material as well.

best wishes

Altaira
24th March 2015, 10:55
You've had an intensive way of connecting and experiencing your HS MrCasual. I see it as a very positive and kind of fast track way of getting where you need to be. It seems to me that you are starting to remember things you always thought you somehow new.

Tonz
24th March 2015, 11:25
Thankyou for sharing david , and i can collaborate with much of what you described, with in my own life , but not in the speed of yours , its as if you have had a crash course into yourself, I do by the way wish to perhaps give a word of caution as Elbie mentioned , take time to protect and cleanse frequently.
Fast tracking these things often leave us vulnerable at times as some things my be overlooked!
But over all I felt that i can relate completely in this journey that you have described , i personally parked it for quite a while now as i felt I dint understand the possible balance between what i knew in my heart and what the world was. These days i have more age to assist with the balance and soon i will be returning to explore these dementions within myself that are already reachable but dormant and others that are possible.

Just last night I went out side late for a smoke and staring at the stars i was surrounded by a vision that normally i would see in my mind but that wasn't in my mind last night , i could see clearly a type of energy /light all over falling slowly like tiny ,tiny freckles of light like mist completely surrounding all there was.
It may sound weird but hey join the club and get in the cue . My realities are for me and i don't hope ever to truly be able to explain them to anyone.
Is it all my personal perception that is tryng to describe something to my analogical mind .Perhaps .

WE know reality is what we choose . It just isn't commonly said in a text that give it understanding.

MrCasual
24th March 2015, 22:15
Thankyou for sharing david , and i can collaborate with much of what you described, with in my own life , but not in the speed of yours , its as if you have had a crash course into yourself, I do by the way wish to perhaps give a word of caution as Elbie mentioned , take time to protect and cleanse frequently.
Fast tracking these things often leave us vulnerable at times as some things my be overlooked!
But over all I felt that i can relate completely in this journey that you have described , i personally parked it for quite a while now as i felt I dint understand the possible balance between what i knew in my heart and what the world was. These days i have more age to assist with the balance and soon i will be returning to explore these dementions within myself that are already reachable but dormant and others that are possible.

Just last night I went out side late for a smoke and staring at the stars i was surrounded by a vision that normally i would see in my mind but that wasn't in my mind last night , i could see clearly a type of energy /light all over falling slowly like tiny ,tiny freckles of light like mist completely surrounding all there was.
It may sound weird but hey join the club and get in the cue . My realities are for me and i don't hope ever to truly be able to explain them to anyone.
Is it all my personal perception that is tryng to describe something to my analogical mind .Perhaps .

WE know reality is what we choose . It just isn't commonly said in a text that give it understanding.

Thank you Tonz and Elbie for the advice. At this time I do not feel anything negative or feeling unprotected. If fact feel the opposite and very protected.

I do not know why I was put on a fast track, perhaps it is time for me to reach something. I am not sure why I went in this direction, but did and now I am here.

I often spend a great deal of time in my backyard having a smoke. This often takes me into my 'conscious backyard'. I look for others while there and feel we will all be able to be there.

I suppose the oddest thing going on now, is I feel as though I can hear the energy/frequencies as they rise. But not with my ears, more like I hear it with my being.

ADDED: One of the major changes in me is how I think about others. It is impossible for me to judge others. I see us all as one in a big way now.

Highland1
24th March 2015, 22:34
I suppose the oddest thing going on now, is I feel as though I can hear the energy/frequencies as they rise. But not with my ears, more like I hear it with my being.

I love that expression "hear it with your being " MrCasual, you have described something in a unique way that I can personally relate to.

Thank you also for your honest introduction as to your experiences that have led you here.

That has made me think how others including myself, somehow arrived here....

Lets just say that some things are just meant to BE.

warm regards

Russ

MrCasual
24th March 2015, 23:19
You've had an intensive way of connecting and experiencing your HS MrCasual. I see it as a very positive and kind of fast track way of getting where you need to be. It seems to me that you are starting to remember things you always thought you somehow new.

I am taking it one step at a time...

https://s3.amazonaws.com/sitecdn/quotepictures-cdn/uploads/Just-take-one-step-at-a-time.jpg

MrCasual
24th March 2015, 23:31
I love that expression "hear it with your being " MrCasual, you have described something in a unique way that I can personally relate to.

Thank you also for your honest introduction as to your experiences that have led you here.

That has made me think how others including myself, somehow arrived here....

Lets just say that some things are just meant to BE.

warm regards

Russ

Indeed...

Love your avatar pic, I posted this post to several Facebook groups and it showed up. The high lands are perfect, my surname is close to that area, I think... I need to take a vacation someday :)

Synchronicity again...

http://jandeane81.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1093&d=1427239540

MrCasual
24th March 2015, 23:35
I will share my channeled symbol from December 2013, a Unity Consciousness Circle.

http://jandeane81.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1094&d=1427239623

MrCasual
10th April 2015, 23:48
If you hear ringing or a hum, focus on that. If you meditate, focus some more on that.

After a while with practice, you will hear a low vibration hum. Once you learn how to focus on that, you will feel it in the lower part of your body. Once you have accomplished that. Focus on that and make the pitch sound higher. It will rise inside you, all the way to the top. It takes focus and your own techniques. You have to figure it out inside, just listen...

I have been listening to the 'music of the spheres' for months now. I went out the top a few months back.

The pitch is getting higher... I feel like a 'tuning fork'. Wow lots of energy in the air.

If you are experiencing this, it helped me to 'clasp' my hands behind the back of my head. I lay down or stand up and make an ankh. It helps with the flow... If you are at this stage of the game. Then you will start to hear a Snap, Crackle... Pop inside your head. That is your 'Pineal Gland' activating, I had to move out off my wife's bed a year ago from the night sweats. When that gland wakes up, those are some signs.

I feel what is happening...

There is concrete evidence to suggest that Mother Earth herself is shifting her vibration, in order to adapt to the paradigm shift. The Schumann Frequencies are the ‘sound’ of the earth. It’s like hearing the sound of a big drum, with that drum being the earth’s resonant cavity. Only a few years ago the earth was vibrating at around 7.8 hertz, but a few days ago, the Schumann frequency hit 16.5. This demonstrates that the earth itself is changing…she is literally speeding up!

http://www.soundsofsirius.com/the-schumann-frequencies/

ADDED: what used to take masters years to do, can now be accomplished in months if you take the time. You can feel her, all you have to do is listen.

MrCasual
11th April 2015, 02:17
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRvSGH2tV2Q

MrCasual
24th April 2015, 02:12
When you can connect your heart to your mind, it will change for you inside forever. My heart palpitations started one and half years ago. It was out of fear. Fear for existence, fear for my family, and then overall fear for all of us. I started to meditate on those experiences, just trying to listen inside. Not even knowing what I was doing. But I kept going, inside I knew better. I was on a different path… and knew we were too in this place.

A friend told me, it was something I always knew how to do inside.

Now I feel my pulse inside my head, what a wonderful experience. It is a feeling you know inside that comes from within. When your heart talks to you, it will send signals all over your body.

I can fell my heart pulse deep inside my head. Dead center and what a WOW experience.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaG9SDxwPBg

MrCasual
29th April 2015, 23:43
This is exactly what is happening to me. In my notes above, I mention hearing this hum/tone/frequency. I focused on that tone during meditation, and did increase the pitch inside.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xX7AG5uEslY

After the 2014 fall season, the tone is now constant. It is on all the time, and very loud. I do not have to meditate or go to a quiet place to hear it. In fact I hear it over everything else now. I cannot hear my family talk to me most of the time.

These tones half vibrate me inside, like what happened April 23, 2014. Notes above…

Something is happening to all of us. I am picking up on something wonderful coming our way soon.

http://www.higherbalance.com/3-meditation-secrets-discover-the-tones/

For the most part now, it will vibrate my crown and the back of my head. It also makes the center of my forehead numb a bit. It is so loud some days it is all I can focus on. I taught myself how to meditate; I did something quite by accident. I opened something up inside and it is loud and getting louder by the day.

What makes this next video even more inspiring, my name is David?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWNRgAxH-5o

Listen to the tones; they are like ‘music of the spheres’.

MrCasual
30th April 2015, 00:15
Maybe it’s just me or my mind is playing tricks on me. I was born during the last blood moon phase, and we are approaching a forth, coming soon. I feel something significant coming soon, like within 6 months.

Even my full name means, Beloved – Sacred Garden – Keeper of the Quiet Place.

Imagine pulling the Knight of Air card, all the time…

Spiral of Light
3rd May 2015, 15:46
Hi David,

I'm only catching up with this thread now since I just discovered it when you mentioned it in another post. It's a beautiful story...how interesting and meaningful it is that you kept notes on the progress you have made so that you can share your experience with others.

I have experienced some similar internal sounds which, I believe have been connected with my own spiritual progress. My experience, however, has taken much longer than yours.

I began to hear the low vibration 'hum' about 12 years ago. It was so foreign to me that I actually got up out of bed and began a search of my home to see what electrical appliance might be malfunctioning! When I found nothing out of the ordinary, I pursued the sound outside into my backyard in my nightgown, in the middle of the night.

Eventually, it became clear to me that the hum was inside of me. It was my constant companion for much of the time in the beginning, but has now turned into higher pitched sounds very much like the 'sound of the spheres' at the end of the 'Something Wonderful' video posted above.

So, to make my long story a little shorter...over the past 12 years since I heard the first hum, I have become a different person. I now meditate regularly. I have removed myself from the high-stress business world and now practice and teach Kundalini Yoga. Along the way, I ditched television in general, but especially mainstream media news/lies and have separated myself from practices and relationships that were holding me back from BEcoming more of what I needed to BE.

It's still a very on-going process, but when I look back I see that so much has changed since I first heard the 'hum'. Thanks for sharing your journey. It has made me reflect on my own. :love:

MrCasual
3rd May 2015, 18:01
Hi David,

I'm only catching up with this thread now since I just discovered it when you mentioned it in another post. It's a beautiful story...how interesting and meaningful it is that you kept notes on the progress you have made so that you can share your experience with others.

I have experienced some similar internal sounds which, I believe have been connected with my own spiritual progress. My experience, however, has taken much longer than yours.

I began to hear the low vibration 'hum' about 12 years ago. It was so foreign to me that I actually got up out of bed and began a search of my home to see what electrical appliance might be malfunctioning! When I found nothing out of the ordinary, I pursued the sound outside into my backyard in my nightgown, in the middle of the night.

Eventually, it became clear to me that the hum was inside of me. It was my constant companion for much of the time in the beginning, but has now turned into higher pitched sounds very much like the 'sound of the spheres' at the end of the 'Something Wonderful' video posted above.

So, to make my long story a little shorter...over the past 12 years since I heard the first hum, I have become a different person. I now meditate regularly. I have removed myself from the high-stress business world and now practice and teach Kundalini Yoga. Along the way, I ditched television in general, but especially mainstream media news/lies and have separated myself from practices and relationships that were holding me back from BEcoming more of what I needed to BE.

It's still a very on-going process, but when I look back I see that so much has changed since I first heard the 'hum'. Thanks for sharing your journey. It has made me reflect on my own. :love:

Thank you for sharing your experience. I have spoken with others who have had the same experiences as ourselves. Most or all have stated it started years ago for them.

I am not sure why it develop so fast for me. Perhaps I was late for the show and it is time to catch up. :winner:

MrCasual
6th May 2015, 02:46
To the 'Old Souls' we have been here for far too long. It is time we graduate!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JclT4skFoLk

MrCasual
7th June 2015, 00:25
This month has been intense, it figures right before my 48th birthday on the 15th. There is a lot of energy going on inside. I fell like I am on fire sometimes. It is not a bad thing, just something I have to get used to as the changes happen.

I have posted in the past about what happened to me, and raising the chakras inside. Yes I have the base 7 open at this time. I started opening the crown in July 2014, by November 2014 it was wide open. In fact last November just about made me go over the limit, it was that intense.

A online friend called what I am doing 'Tone Meditation'. This is a perfect description for what I am doing. I am listening to the tones and meditating to them and trying to make them rise inside. That is exactly how I felt my chakras rise inside of me. In just a year and a half I hit my crown. It was not an easy thing to do, nor was it all pleasant. At the worst it was a little uncomfortable at times.

So how can I describe what is going on now. It is different, usually I have a lot of heart palpitations. They are intense but do not scare me, despite my age. They are not painful just something different going on inside. You know the feeling, like being on a roller-coaster and your heart goes 'ka-thump'... 'ka-thump'.

But this past week or two. Solar Plexus is palpitating big time, and is different inside. It shoots up my spine, past my heart, and makes my throat go 'ka-thump'. It lights up my spine from the bottom up in a way. It is really freakin weird!

All the time my head is humming, making this sound. This is the hardest part to explain. Someday I will figure out how to explain what I am listening to in my head.

Something is happening to us, and in a good way. I am still trying to understand and figure out how to explain it better.

http://jandeane81.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1294&d=1433684755

MrCasual
9th June 2015, 23:02
I found this very interesting. In the link there are links to tones that you can listen too. These are the tones I have been listening too for the last year and half.

I am listening to 'Organic Buzzing'

---

The Tones of the Seven Chakras - The 7 Chakras

7th Sahasrar - Crown Chakra - 172.06 Hz The tone of the platonic year supports cheerfulness and clarity of spirit

6th Ajna - Brow Chakra - 221.23 Hz The tone of Venus Balance between intellect and intuition

5th Vishudda - Throat Chakra - 141.27 Hz The tone of Mercury supports intelligent communication

4th Anahata - Heart Chakra - 136.10 Hz The tone of the Earth's year relaxing, soothing, balancing

3rd Manipura - Solar Plexus - 126.22 Hz The Sun-tone advances the feeling of centering of the magic

2nd Muladhara- Navel Chakra - 210.42 Hz The tone of the synodic moon supports erotic communication

1st Muladhara - Root Chakra - 194.18 Hz The tone of the Earth's day dynamic, vitalizing

http://www.planetware.de/octave/chakras.html

MrCasual
17th June 2015, 01:12
I thought I would share a post from another site. It is relevant to this post.

---

op im so glad I read this post . It all started fro me back in mid 2013 .I thought I was having a total breakdown , crazy dreams , music in my ears in the middle of night , high pitches etc. Later this moved on to massive energy rushes through my body - especially between 2-4 am almost as if there was a presence there . Heard my name called in the middle of the night whilst 'asleep' .
The vibrations and high pitch still continue at night mostly and I have never meditated to date , although I will try this from now .
I have had dreams that have 'come true ' for years and wondered if this is connected ?

I must admit I was / am still fearful of this happening to my body / spirit but after reading this post I am so much more at ease !!! thank you

will try and take it to the next level , I so much want to have peace of heart and mind

I truly believe the energy in this place is rising. I get the feeling it started 12/2012, like going from negative to positive but very slowly. And has slowly been going up. We are feeling it work on us, we just have to pay attention to it. There are too many distractions here, most will not notice it right away.

Everything you described are exactly the symptoms we will experience, as we tap into this energy. Some say these are ascension symptoms. Keep in mind ascension does not mean you will become spirit or leap out of this place. To me it simply means are rising ourselves to become better human beings. I see many of us developing mental abilities in time. The children born during this time may show the first signs of this. We are very special beings, and this is about to be shown to all soon.

As far as your dreams, you are tapping into yourself. Yourself is showing you things that can only be shown via your sub-conscious. At least for now...

Yes this type of experience can be a little challenging and perhaps fearful. You know... not knowing what is going on inside. I mentioned above I went through a very emotional time in October of 2013. It was during this time I decided not to fear anything, not even death. All that was doing for me was making worry about everything. If you listen to the sounds inside, be strong. We have all heard the term 'NO FEAR', fear is the mind killer. Once you take your hand out of the box, you will understand.

"I will permit it to pass over me and through me."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJsYKhEV6o0

Taking it to the next level... this can be difficult without guidance. Hopefully my notes above help. Somehow I found it, like it was something I already knew how to do inside.

If you decide to take the next step and meditate to the sounds inside you, the tones and pitches. I think I mentioned this above. One of the first things to do is learn how to make your body go numb. You do not want to feel your body. You just want to have thought. This will be very helpful with listening to sounds your body is making. This will start your 'organic buzzing'. Focusing on them and trying to control them, then it will rise inside.

I am not stating this is a blissful experience all the time. Some of the things I have been through were very rough on me mentally. Not knowing what was going on with my body and the things I felt. If I had not believed in what I was doing without fear. I believe I would be in the psych ward right now.

Listening to the tones/pitches and using them during meditation will change you inside.

Once you open this doorway to yourself. The tones/pitches will never go away. They will be your constant companion. The only time I do not hear them is when I am pre-occupied with work or family. This takes my mind off what I hear inside. Be prepared for this...

MrCasual
20th August 2015, 00:56
This is worthy ... a Madmans' Notes

I was just walking out back in my 'conscious backyard', I felt like a broken 2 string banjo. I reached out with my 10 fingers and grab 10 more strings. Now I have 12 strings to play from.

MrCasual
1st September 2015, 01:56
Something is starting, and it will only grow now, taking us on a voyage we have been waiting for.

Catch the Wave, It builds now,
Like the first waves hitting from a distant storm.
Growing with each passing surge,
Accept the energy they bring,
and learn to ride upon the waves.
Then become the waves.
Let their energy carry you in,
And their undercurrents take you back out.
Become the flow.
Absorb it, and hold it.
Breathe the energy into your soul,
Embrace it, transform it with your energy.
Then exhale and send it forward to others with love,
and grow with each passing surge.

---

I know it has been happening for some time now. But it is really very noticeable to me now.

All I can say is... what I am experiencing inside is really getting stronger day by day. It used to be, I could not tell you what happen last month. Then went not being able to tell you what happen a few weeks ago. And then here in the last couple months, I could not tell you what I did a few days ago. Now I can barely recall what I did today.

I am just existing in the now and feel a vibration inside of me. Myself hears and feels this humming frequency inside my entire body, mostly in the center of my head.

It seems be getting easier to listen to something inside of me. My perception of time seems to not matter any longer. I seem to only be carrying the emotions or experiences with me. But cannot tell you exactly what I was doing or where I was at today.

Just thought I would share, it is getting different lately.

MrCasual
5th December 2015, 01:34
Just updating my Madman Notes... this may get weird. A few new things have happened within the past 2 weeks.

I work from home as a IT helpdesk guy, so can I get to my work anytime. This has really helped in my internal growth over the past 2 years. It has aloud me the ample time to meditate and explore things within without any distractions. I am very thankful for that during this holiday season. Finding myself is the best gift of all. I have had many unique experiences since I started to look within.

I heard something within me, once I turned off the outside. It was this sound deep within like a hum, or perhaps a buzz at first. At first I could only hear one tone, but it would move up and down me. So it would rise and lower, but for the most part I heard it from mid-body. A deep rumble inside. If I had to guess, I was listening to creation with my body. I was learning how to open myself up to vibration and frequency. I was allowing myself to feel physically what is around me, through energy.

I will share something recently and my thoughts about them.

First off I want to sleep all the time, like I want to 'hibernate'. This started a couple weeks back. I cannot get enough sleep, I could sleep all the time, if I could. Already I am sleeping 10 hours a night and I am taking 1-2 hour naps a couple times a day. This is getting more frequent.

And want is getting even more odd. Is I go to sleep but my mind is awake. It is like I put my body asleep and just let it lay there. Meanwhile I am consciously awake inside more often now. I lay there not moving my body and knowing I am asleep. But still I am awake thinking about it and many other things. And controlling my dreams are getting easier, since I am conscious of them.

Things like this make my mind go all crazy with different thoughts. For example I want to hibernate, go to sleep for a few days and be left alone. Sounds like a caterpillar, and how do I even tie this into the 3 days of darkness. I am not sure on this path.

We have all heard about the channelers talking about the light chambers coming, and it will take 3 days. And how we will enter to heal ourselves. What if we are our own light chambers and all we need to do is go within to heal ourselves? Be a caterpillar, we are the 'ones' we have been waiting for!

Lets not forget the rumored talks of sleeping giant, that have been asleep for thousands of years. Are they in hibernation, but conscious of their surrounding. Inside I feel like a 'sleeping giant' about to wake up.

A lot of things are starting to fit together for me lately... Lets move on to my last topic I would like to share. I will just say this plainly... what the hell is going on inside my head! After listening to the tones/vibrations/frequencies and actually paying attention to them with my being. That is when this rollercoaster ride started.

About a year ago something happened after almost a year of deep mediation. I will share the quote from my notes and the link below.

"First week of November 2014, I got hit with the biggest of all the above experiences. At the end of the day working, I went into the bedroom to lay down, just breathe a little and relax. On the very first deep breathe; as I breathed in I had palpitations go from the bottom all the way to the top of my head. As I exhaled those palpitations fired off again, but went from my head to my root. Then it HIT ME! The right side of my head fired up all electrically. I could feel it and hear the crackling noises. The entire next 24 hours gave me the largest headache I had ever had. It felt like both sides of my brain fused together. "

The head stuff is back and has been with me for the past 2 days. It is not so bad now, I am learning how to adjust to the 'you-ni-verse pitch'. I am getting 'lighter sensations' in my head now, but they are the same thing. This is were it is going to get weird...

There is something very organic going on inside of us. But it feels like an over-haul, perhaps I would say it like that being an IT guy. Inside I feel like we are being re-wired, but in an 'organic' way.

My head is moving things around inside. It hurts a little in different areas. But understand in a way what is going on. Sometimes it feel like areas are being moved around on each side. And then other times it feels like areas are being moved between sides. I fell it physically, but know it is something else going on.

I cannot help but to think something very cool is about to happen for all of us.

Welcome to my 'you-ni-verse'!

MrCasual
9th January 2016, 01:23
I have not been in much of a mood to chat or converse lately. I hope everyone is doing alright.

I have not slept in a couple months now. Walking around during the day like I am dreaming at the same time. I am going through bouts of wanting to sleep all the time or stay awake all the time. I can no longer tell the difference, they are the same to me now.

The tones are so loud and are my constant companion now. They never go away, so learning to deal with them in my own way. Somehow last year I turned something on inside and do not know how to turn it off. Though something inside of me does not want to turn it off, so just going with the flow. I can distinctly hear around 5 different tones at once when I pay attention to them. I must see this through to the end. Inside I know this is my path and will understand the end in this place soon.

The timing could not be better for all of this to happen now. In two weeks I go in for my QHHT session and have so many questions for my higher self. I scheduled it with one of the best practitioners about 4 months back. I many things have escalated since then.

I know there is no solid evidence of this. But the 'schumann resonances' is well over 100 now. I think the data being shared with us may be inaccurate. I am connected and this may be what I have been listening to all this time. I am very connected to this place now and it is increasing. I know Earth/Gaia is increasing her vibratory rate and creating sounds that can be felt inside once tuned into her. It makes my head ring like a bell at many different levels.

I look forward to what is about to happen and have a very positive outlook. If I was a lesser hue-man, I would be in a psycho ward. We all have our part in this place, and feel my place was to connect and help this place resonate.

Yes my brothers an sisters, it is getting that strong inside. As if I am an antennae, being both a transmitter and receiver at the same time. 2014 I fined tuned myself and have shared all of this hear as I felt the buzzing and changes inside of me. 2015 I need the time to adjust and get used to it. 2016 I believe is when it starts to take shape and have results. Change is in the air this year... What they are I do not know, but the tones I hear inside are meaningful.

MrCasual
19th January 2016, 00:25
I had a QHHT session recently and thought I would share. This is a copy and past from my Facebook over to here. So throwing a few posts into one reply.

A post I made last night to a few groups.

I am in Des Moines IA tonight spending the night in a hotel room after my QHHT session today. I am still walking around in dream land. Like I have not left my state of consciousness.

I will share more once I have had time to assimilate it all.

Suzanne Spooner will be posting some blog notes after my approval. She feels they are worthy to note... I will share them once they are posted.

Another note to mention, just like my dream state. I was conscious of the session during the whole time. Just need to listen to the session a few times to remember it all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Xo8At6XEqE

She ask me how long I felt like I was under, I said 30 minutes. It was over 2 hours...

I will admit most of my session was not too personal. I have accepted the cards that had been thrown at me, learned and moved on these pasts years.

I am a IT Admin but always wanted to be an archeologist growing up. So many of my questions were about things like that. Hue-manity history and what is going on now. Where did I/We come from and what is going on now.

The QHHT experience is very personal, I shared my life with the practitioner. Everything whether good or bad in how I perceived it and how I experienced it. What lessons did I learn in this life and why. At the time of this session, I had already knew what those were and understood them. So stepped outside of the box.

I will share my question I had for my higher self. As soon as I can figure out how to cut parts of the full audio out I will also post that. Never worked with a audio editor and posting it to YouTube too.

--- My Questions to myself ....

How long have I been here, is this my first life here or has there been others? And perhaps in other places.

I am apart of what's known as a soul family. Coming from a particular race of souls, or is not something real.

Has there been a war in this solar systems past between other races, fighting for this part of space or humanity? If so, is the asteroid belt what is left of a planet? Is there was, anyway we can elaborated on this if true? Who was involved and for what reasons. Is this war still going on?

I am curious about Atlantis and would like to know about it and what happened to it. Where there other lost continents like Atlantis that are now gone.

Are we a genetic experiment? Perhaps producing a being that is a 'melting pot' of other beings? Or was there another purpose for our DNA being mixed with other species?

Something started to happen 2 years ago, I started to hear a sound/buzzing inside of me. What is this sound?

Why do I hear different pitches or frequencies at the same time, with this sound I hear inside of me?

Shortly after learning how to meditate, I heard a voice speak to me twice, saying my name. It kind of sounded like my own voice, was it me speaking to myself? Or was it something else?

After about 4 months of meditating to the sound, in April 2014. There was about 30 minutes where I almost felt like I could vibrate out of my body. What was happening to me when that happened? Toward the end lying on my bed to calm myself of the mass body vibration, I felt what I thought were a pair of hands on each side, holding my arms and legs down. Was that what was happening to me or was that my imagination?

I started to hear noises in my head, what I would call snap, crackle, pop noises. What were those noises?

About 6 months after the mass body vibrations, something happened inside my head. It felt like a lightning storm and lit the right side of my head. What happened inside my head and why di it hurt so much the next day?

Why did the sound/buzzing increase, get stronger and louder after what felt like my head exploded? Or is there another reason this sound is growing inside of me? Why can I not turn it off now?

Since last year, I cannot distinguish time. I cannot not remember last week or a few months ago. Is there a reason I cannot figure out time or remember so easily now?

Is it true time does not exist? That past, present and future time exists at the same time?

Is there a such thing as parallel dimensions? Do we exist in each of them at the same time?

Do I know anything about the Event? If so please explore that....

---

I will share more, but want to insure I am not sharing personal things. But in the audio, I made it clear that everyone needs to know about what is happening to us. So working on a way to share as much as I can to everyone.

After a long Friday and Saturday, a long drive to my session, the session and the drive back home. I cannot believe I am up at 4:30 AM on a Sunday morning. My dreams were very powerful this evening and had me up early on this Sunday morning. My body and mind are very energetic and alert with new life inside.

To me it was more than a QHHT session. It was therapy for an 'Old Soul' that needed to talk about what is going on inside and how it sees the outcome...

We are sharing these experiences together, you are just not aware of them yet. What I am experiencing you are too, the wheel has just not gotten around to some yet.

After a long Friday and Saturday, a long drive to my session, the session and the drive back home. I cannot believe I am up at 4:30 AM on a Sunday morning. My dreams were very powerful this evening and had me up early on this Sunday morning. My body and mind are very energetic and alert with new life inside.

My session was not personal at all, I have listened to it again today. I uploaded it to Dropbox instead of YouTube. I will share with those here reading this.

The fist hour was about a past life. The rest was more focused around my questions above. This is an audio file, if interested you are welcomed to listen to it.

I received confirmation the ringing the buzzing and the tones I hear inside is the rising vibrations in this place. Many of the questions above were answered.

I do not mind sharing, it will not be long now before we all will be sharing each others experiences through our conscious network, for we all are connected. Only we just do not know it yet. some of the things I shared.

Keep in mind this is from my perspective in my conscious parallel dimension and I talk a bit about that and how we each are creating one but also merged. Also go into the bad guys a bit... and my first life from the Tree of Life.

When you hit this link you do not have to sign in cancel the sign in box by hitting the little 'X' in the upper corner. Then you can download the audio file from a button at the top of the page.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/a39aoyh7448zgp0/David_Welsh_2016-01-15-134354.m4a?dl=0

MrCasual
12th February 2016, 01:50
I am not sure how to state this... I feel as though my forehead is about to blow out.

Something is happening and it is growing exponentially. It is coming from within, like a muffin in the oven arising inside.

I cannot catch my breath... my chest... my heart is running on overtime. Everything is flowing through as if a receiver and transmitter.

I am here for a reason... I now feel why... with tears in my eyes. Can you hear the tones? They are calling inside with a resounding frequency.

MrCasual
29th March 2023, 00:13
With joy, I now understand.

Remain grounded: Space is vibrating outside the scope

Aianawa
29th March 2023, 05:50
your 00.13 post stamp is confirming imo, wish to share ?.

Talking of syncs, you were part of a small group that joined here TOT around same time, a little soul group lol.