PDA

View Full Version : Gustatus Similis Pullus

Swami
21st March 2015, 22:46
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-hOY4jNcz4Io/VNiT3nz1iHI/AAAAAAAACdE/W5fX3sXgU0I/s1600/To_Serve_Man.jpg

This official Classified Project Patch - Complete with 'knife and dinner fork' "TO SERVE MAN" - Can you imagine?
The patch depicts a stealth like bomber being grasped by a demonic host entity.
The patch reads “Gustatus Similis Pullus” - which translates from Latin to “tastes like chicken”.
http://rikijo.blogspot.nl/2014/12/new-post-phase-v-operation-maras-kiss.html

Elbie
21st March 2015, 23:00
Yikes!

fact or fiction?

i listened to an interview with linda moulton how recently who was talking of experiencers describing the unbearable stench in the vicinity of bauble head noodle necks (such as the one portrayed on the patch).:vom:

Swami
21st March 2015, 23:07
Yikes!

fact or fiction?

i listened to an interview with linda moulton how recently who was talking of experiencers who described unbearable stench in the vicinity of bauble head noodle necks.:vom:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpRxzHmeQR8

Elbie
21st March 2015, 23:16
if this is authentic, has he been reported to the police, that you know? :shocked:

Swami
21st March 2015, 23:20
if this is authentic, has he been reported to the police, that you know? :shocked:

Police..... :hilarious: :priest:

Here's the whole thing...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18uQEymsCrY

NANUXII
22nd March 2015, 01:29

they are the enforcers for the evil on this planet..

NANUXII
22nd March 2015, 01:35
that not a very good jewish accent ... is this a comedy skit ?

he breaks into and out of his put on accent .... between 125 and 135 he falls out of charachter , bzzzt ! fake

Seikou-Kishi
22nd March 2015, 03:27
Yikes!

fact or fiction?

i listened to an interview with linda moulton how recently who was talking of experiencers describing the unbearable stench in the vicinity of bauble head noodle necks (such as the one portrayed on the patch).:vom:

It sounds like hyperbole, but it is hardly possible to exaggerate the smell.

norman
22nd March 2015, 03:47
Hi Swami, good to see you here.

Swami
22nd March 2015, 11:03
Hi Swami, good to see you here.

Hows you Norman? Its been a while......

norman
22nd March 2015, 13:17
Ok, my old friend. thought you'd given up the forum life.

I see it hasn't at all prevented you from scouting out some proper newsworthiness around the web. : Sherlock:

Elbie
22nd March 2015, 14:07
It sounds like hyperbole, but it is hardly possible to exaggerate the smell.

linda moulton how is an evidence based researcher

if you contacted her, i am almost sure she would let you know in how many cases out of how many evidenced is this the case( the unbearable stench of the greys).

the interview i reference is of january this year and it's published on veritas radio, in case you care to check out.

you needn't be a member to hear that bit talked about.

Seikou-Kishi
22nd March 2015, 21:40
linda moulton how is an evidence based researcher

if you contacted her, i am almost sure she would let you know in how many cases out of how many evidenced is this the case( the unbearable stench of the greys).

the interview i reference is of january this year and it's published on veritas radio, in case you care to check out.

you needn't be a member to hear that bit talked about.

I wasn't disputing what you said, I was agreeing with it

Elbie
22nd March 2015, 22:31
I wasn't disputing what you said, I was agreeing with it

i didn't feel you did..i was inviting you to have a listen and via you maybe other members here. sorry if my second paragraph came accross as argumentative.

it's a very good interview carrying some fresh insights.. i might upload it later for everyone's attention.

Seikou-Kishi
23rd March 2015, 04:55
The one question I have when it comes to this (Gustatus Similis Pullus) is this: wouldn't any agency like that be competent enough to use Latin correctly? This is not to say that this is a hoax, but is the bad Latin evidence of a hoax or a double bluff? Is it evidence that somebody made it up, or a cunning ploy for "plausible deniability"?

(If "gustatus similis pullus" is supposed to mean "tastes like chicken", every word is wrong. The closest it has to any actual meaning is "something a similar chicken snacked upon" Lol)

i didn't feel you did..i was inviting you to have a listen and via you maybe other members here. sorry if my second paragraph came accross as argumentative.

it's a very good interview carrying some fresh insights.. i might upload it later for everyone's attention.

It didn't come across argumentative at all, I just thought there was a miscommunicaiton :-)