PDA

View Full Version : Dying to be who you are

Aianawa
19th March 2015, 11:09
This is something i have pondered upon, through my healing journey so far it has felt like it was a simple case of dying to who i actually wasn't. So is the original me actually my soul as such, becoming born, in this ugly ( but becoming better and faster improved ) Earth dimensional pancake ?

Tonz
19th March 2015, 13:22
I love the title ''Dying to be who you are''

We live our lives in so many ways that is the total contrary in a sense , ''Dying because we are not being who we truly are!''

Please elaborate!

Juniper
19th March 2015, 14:25
Some have had to find out through life changing events that life is better to just be ourselves - enjoy the little things in life - do the things that give us passion - follow our own dreams - love whom we want to love - be true to ourselves!

Who said life was easy!

Love to you all xxx

Highland1
19th March 2015, 15:39
Some people would not even recognise who they really are, if they chose to look really deep inside imho....

Russ

Aianawa
19th March 2015, 20:50
Elaberate ? Mmmmm Spose it is one's perception, once one knows the beauty one is, the beauty around one, the power one's mind has, the creating ability one has, then who they were before that is but a strange memory, another lifetime as such, dying was the elixier

sandy
20th March 2015, 04:09
Yah pretty words, but ...............Where's the Beef?? :scrhd:

Aianawa
20th March 2015, 10:26
Pretty words lol Mmmm the beef , maybe the old saying , I Am > THAT < I Am , THAT = perception

Shezbeth
20th March 2015, 10:51
I Am > THAT < I Am , THAT = perception

Uhm,... isn't that a perception? The phrase I mean, not the 'that'.

Aianawa
20th March 2015, 11:01
Lol its the Beef

Cearna
16th April 2015, 08:53
To live is to clearly be in the person you are. You are not alive, if you you are only living in what you want to be. Life ends inside the body, every time you are not truly yourself, this is when just the act of getting to live, is so difficult, that all the important words or stories you tell yourself, do not ring true.

Stop living by writhing in agony, at the minute little nit picking jabs of another - face their taunts and you will be back again in life, let them get to you and your life ebbs and flows out - not in. Clear away what others want or expect you to be and you will be the some one you always wanted to be - your Self. Lie to yourself and the agony begins again. What happens is not vibes or something called Consciousness, or negativity gone rampant, Always, this is your soul telling you you are not being True to Yourself.

Want to know what soul is to yourself?- it is your own road ahead, to where it wants you to become, but what it needs is some direction for you to follow. You are only as good or bad as you allow yourself to be. If you work overtime into some meaningful painting - to yourself, it is self expression. To do what the actions of another painter wants you to do, may be an alternate reality to your Soul Expression. However, I painted, by allowing my Higher Self to come through me when I did some paintings, I had no idea what he wanted me to paint and no idea of the end result, yet my soul was happy to allow me to do this, because it allowed me to mingle in the life of a painter in oils. I had immense pleasure in doing these paintings and that is something soul wishes us to find - joy in doing.

When I make life bad for me, I cease to enjoy what this life offers to me. The inside Soul, topples life, when it's not too crazy about either the attitude or getting to some one elses needs in life. Fear sets in - life in fear rejects life in all it is - let fear go to the rubbish tip, and you are able to live in clarity.

To clearly live in the rightness of Soul life, you are soon revelling in life. To go astray, and your Soul lives in poverty. After this, it soon stop life in your wrong endeavours, until you are so unhappy, your will to live withers and dies. this is when it is time to either decide to ask Soul to live in the joy of life again, or simply give up and decide who is to get all your life accumulation of chattel, because that is where you are at this time.

More beef needed?

Aianawa
17th April 2015, 02:45
Your post goes well with the thread title indeed. Self observation/awareness through soul feeling is excellent and one can sometimes see why some take easy options or choose to stop

Dreamtimer
23rd April 2015, 10:46
I think of the phrase, "When we die we wake from the dream". We awake to our higher selves. We recall all that was forgotten in this life. We see beyond the veil. But we're still ourselves here. We're the part of ourselves we wanted to be when we came here. I seriously doubt most of us came here for fun vacation time. We're here to do some kind of work. On ourselves, on the world, for others, whatever.

We die to our higher life when we come here, and when we die here we return to our higher life. I guess we're always alive, aren't we?

Aianawa
23rd April 2015, 10:51
One could see one's task/work/journey/life as bringing one's home ( where we come/came from ), heaven as such down upon Earth, as dying to be who we are

Aianawa
24th February 2016, 06:49
Yah pretty words, but ...............Where's the Beef?? :scrhd:

Hi Sandy, just doing some memory adventure at looking at my first threads here on TOT, feel as a newbie back then, I fobbed you off a wee bit as such.

The beef as such is not pretty words indeed, maybe the meal once dead ( alive and aware instead of surviving and asleep ), the dying is imo bloody nasty but definitely for some reason, a more cosmic picture may be the joy and bliss while even knowing the truth of this needed veil, the pain veil, the striving who am I and not, it ****ed me off seeing people happy and joyfullll etc when I saw the world in so much pain and my experiencing pain also, how could they be so, they must of totally lost touch with reality ( my perception obviousely at that time ). But when some told their journey, their dying, whether drug addiction, cancer, family death/s etc etc, I got a glimpse of how they could be so, in their created reality, nowadays it is rare that I die to who I am. eg yesterday I lay in a park just before going into work, had the car close by, door open, to keep hearing the cricket, was around lunchtime, a young fella came across the park with his shopping on a bike had a big crash in front of me, he was alright but his shopping bags had split so I grabbed a couple I had in car, and gave them to him, one had a wee jar of honey I had forgotten to give to my brother last month, in it, I said keep that for the great show you put on ( crash ), he had been quiet and sheepish looking after crash, we laughed and he said thanks, he got a wee way away from park and stopped, looking down the road, nine police cars slowly came into view very slowly, stopped, then took off, parking all along street, each side of my car etc, ignoring me mostly, police do not carry guns in NZ, at least one rifle from police car in front of me walked with its owner past me, strange, all done with no sirens, they went into a close by house, was a distraught lady outside as I went off to work, all happened in ten minutes or so. I never thought of the incident again till late that night when watching a movie with guns in it and then told the first person about the event, my partner. I then reflected on this, it was not a drama, for me, it was the what is, I believe in synchronicity, I was there for a reason because I was going with it, the way, allignment with synchronicity, that's life, I died to the what is not I spose.

Aianawa
23rd October 2016, 12:05
The who you are not, is the not you hurting you.

Dreamtimer
24th October 2016, 11:53
Like a circle in a spiral
Like a wheel within a wheel
Never ending or beginning
On a never ending reel...

Your comment made me think of circles and these lyrics came to mind.

Aianawa
25th October 2016, 08:52
Lol we are artists, we are at best creating, at best in nature the ultimate canvas, we weave at anoint before entering this artistic expression, Earth, then prepare again, until the next assignment.

Aianawa
28th October 2016, 06:24
Recently I went through a process, yukky but needed, deep shame that now no longer resides within, awfully deep onion lol, noticed a happier me becoming of late, dying to be who you are, was definitely the feeling, also noticed afterwards that it was a process of years and not 3-4 days as it felt at the time. At a meditation group this week and the pre chat was started by the two eldest ladies there ( 70's ) one just processed deep self worth issues and the other, deep fear of attacks/realms, lovely shares by them.

Aianawa
31st October 2016, 06:20
Not sure about others here but geez there is a lot of people processing as such than usual from what I am observing around me of late, besides me own clearing.

Aianawa
18th February 2017, 05:10
This is something i have pondered upon, through my healing journey so far it has felt like it was a simple case of dying to who i actually wasn't. So is the original me actually my soul as such, becoming born, in this ugly ( but becoming better and faster improved ) Earth dimensional pancake ?

A wee while ago, it was advertised, fellow members we be havin a round table Skype zoomie talkie thing a happening, any and all are welcome to come in and talk, S hit I had some adrenilin flowing, wow why I thought, no way I bee buzzin into that, I posted something in reply to that feeling. Anyway huge fear had found a home or maybe something within me to hold hands with, just gotta find that tux.

Fear of failure, being an idiot observed, tounge tied, being wrong oh that's a doozy, anyway a part of whats not me but part of me, is under attack, may grace and harmony eat heartily of me.

Dreamtimer
18th February 2017, 11:33
I think I can relate. I'd like to join in but I'm not sure I have anything to say...:blsh:

Gio
18th February 2017, 14:50
I think I can relate. I'd like to join in but I'm not sure I have anything to say...:blsh:

One might be surprised ...
Never underestimate thy worth by sharing oneself with others ... :winner:

Gio
18th February 2017, 16:54
Some self/reflection on a Saturday ...

It's all about holding each other up ...:group hug:

https://scontent.fsnc1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/10505506_794889413906282_1290277854965011675_n.jpg ?oh=22ab76f8e8fc04ced6094707c48a0f11&oe=59391FFA

Never Die Young

James Taylor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcS_AjKtIQ0

Aianawa
22nd February 2017, 06:03
As we or many of us, go from existing to living, I felt into the past and saw there was so many that supported my dying to be who I am, to live, atm cheers and thankyou again Rad n Gio.