PDA

View Full Version : Unusual Skies above Joshua Tree, CA ~ 2014/2015 ♥ இܓ♥ இܓ♥

Joan Wheaton
18th March 2015, 18:55
...beautiful mystery-scenes over Joshua Tree, CA ~

YouTube has blocked my 900+ subscribers from seeing their e-mail notifications, so I am sharing this video in other places in hopes that many more can enjoy it and perhaps share it, too... ~ J

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFKpD6zQ6Y8&feature=youtu.be

Bob
18th March 2015, 19:57
Joan Wheaton welcome to the Forum - some pretty pictures in the vid :)

Verum
18th March 2015, 20:17
Interesting!

Looks like a combination of Chemtrail art with Haap, being observed by an orb enterty

sandy
19th March 2015, 01:51
Welcome Joan Wheaton and thanks for the video>>>>>>>>>hmmmmm our Binary Star? Nibiru? with a few Haarp clouds thrown in!! WTG :)

lift the veil
19th March 2015, 13:51
Joan - Hello, and thanks for posting. :) Did you actually see these orbs with your naked eyes, or were they only visible on the photographs? Sometimes your orbs appear to have "halos," were these halos also visible to the naked eye or were they only seen on the photos? For example, at 0:40-0:55 and 1:13 minutes they appear to almost have "wing-like" halos. Could you see these with your eye?

Thanks,

Lift the Veil

P.S. - Reminds me of the winged sun disk
http://www.gks.uk.com/images/Horus_winged_disk.jpg

Spiral of Light
19th March 2015, 13:52
Hi Joan Wheaton. Welcome to ToT.

Thanks for sharing this awesome video with us.

Tonz
19th March 2015, 14:02
Welcome Joan Wheaton!

jimmer
19th March 2015, 19:59
hopes that joan didn't 'post and run.'

hopes that she'd stick around for comments and discussion.

like:
what is it's purpose?

is there a cautionary tale here?

or just beautiful, odd-like sky shots put to music?

and why would YT block her followers?

hope to hear back from joan.

Joan Wheaton
20th March 2015, 15:14
Joan - Hello, and thanks for posting. :) Did you actually see these orbs with your naked eyes, or were they only visible on the photographs? Sometimes your orbs appear to have "halos," were these halos also visible to the naked eye or were they only seen on the photos? For example, at 0:40-0:55 and 1:13 minutes they appear to almost have "wing-like" halos. Could you see these with your eye?

Thanks,

Lift the Veil

P.S. - Reminds me of the winged sun disk
http://www.gks.uk.com/images/Horus_winged_disk.jpg

Lift the Veil, I see the particular sphere shown here w/ the wreath of tiny white lights around it on camera only, and only in the general area where I live...when I go outside my local area it does not show...it has been there every day since late 2014; that's when it suddenly started appearing; first at Joshua Tree National Park...I've seen many UFO's without the camera but not this one...sometimes it appears with the 'winged' colored lights and sometimes w/o depending on the angle from the sun...I have intuited that this sphere is a 'beacon', similar to a light house for ships at sea; it's a GPS for positively oriented ET's/ships...I love that it's always over my house <3

Joan Wheaton
20th March 2015, 16:41
...attempting to remove this post to show it with quote, but don't know how...how do you remove a post on a thread? Thanks :love:

Joan Wheaton
20th March 2015, 16:46
hopes that joan didn't 'post and run.'

hopes that she'd stick around for comments and discussion.

like:
what is it's purpose?

is there a cautionary tale here?

or just beautiful, odd-like sky shots put to music?

and why would YT block her followers?

hope to hear back from joan.

Jimmer, see my reply to Lift the Veil's query, above ~ I have documented crop circles on YouTube for the last five years, and during the 2014 crop circle season, there was a huge amount of attempted suppression on this subject, even to the point that for awhile if you tried to search for info on a crop circle using a major search engine NOTHING would come up...it was during this time-frame that the icon "allow your subscribers to receive e-mail notifications" on the upload advanced editing screen was blocked (showing as light gray and not being clickable) and it continues this way even now...

Joan Wheaton
20th March 2015, 16:59
...only one time did I see another sphere like this encircled with white lights...it was in a video I came across several months ago from another part of the country (somewhere in the South, but I can't remember exactly where and didn't save the vid)...it looked IDENTICAL to the light-encircled sphere my camera's been picking up!

jimmer
20th March 2015, 20:59
Jimmer, see my reply to Lift the Veil's query, above ~ I have documented crop circles on YouTube for the last five years, and during the 2014 crop circle season, there was a huge amount of attempted suppression on this subject, even to the point that for awhile if you tried to search for info on a crop circle using a major search engine NOTHING would come up...it was during this time-frame that the icon "allow your subscribers to receive e-mail notifications" on the upload advanced editing screen was blocked (showing as light gray and not being clickable) and it continues this way even now...

joan, I need to offer up a sincere apology, if I originally sounded snarky.

only today did I re-watch your well done video full screen. And wallah, I saw your anomalies.

very strange and intriguing, indeed.

and if you'd like to post any of your YT crop circle videos at TOT, you'll have quite the right forum and lots of discussion.

btw: facebook, youtube and google are all exhibiting very strange behavior themselves.
rife for those with competition in mind.
many of getting fed-up with the lot.

thanks again for posting.

The One
20th March 2015, 21:35
...attempting to remove this post to show it with quote, but don't know how...how do you remove a post on a thread? Thanks :love:

You can only edit what you have done.You cant actually delete your own posts.If you would like that please pm one of the team and we will assist you in anyway

Joan Wheaton
21st March 2015, 15:59
...this is for the more open-minded amongst you...it's taken directly from my Facebook page, posted this AM...https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10206444890386062&set=pcb.10206444974108155&type=1&theater https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10206444964907925&set=pcb.10206444974108155&type=1&theater
"...in the middle of the night, I saw this sphere 'go into action' for the first time...(always over our house and visible on camera for many months now)...I started viewing it with inner vision w/ my eyes closed...the sphere started to rotate like a disco-ball and bright flashes of white light started bursting from the little white lights that show in the photos of the sphere...I opened my eyes and could actually see bright flashes of light lighting up the whole sky; it went on for at least a full minute...there must have been a 'disturbance in the force' that had to be remedied! This sphere was given to us by Archangel Michael's people, whom I call "The Starry Being" (a collective consciousness)...the sphere is forming a very high-density 'net' over our home and the surrounding neighborhood...it took me awhile to put all the pieces together about this marvelous mystery sphere...it's an ET beacon that has protection capabilities...the wonderful thing about this 'net' is that it's made of 6D love-light...and this love-light can be FELT strongly..." :love: ...for a deeper look at this, see my FB post at https://www.facebook.com/joan.wheaton/posts/10206444974108155?comment_id=10206445321716845&offset=0&total_comments=5 or follow me on FB at https://www.facebook.com/joan.wheaton ...please note that I do not accept all friend requests... Love, ~ J
https://youtu.be/uFKpD6zQ6Y8

ERK
21st March 2015, 17:41
Hi Joan (you are a FB friend of mine) welcome!

Joan Wheaton
22nd March 2015, 01:00
...just found this exact same-looking sphere w/ the little white lights (as shown in my video) in an article on this site on a thread by GoodETxSG...here is the link...the article is near the top of the page..

SC Photographer Captures Mysterious Moon-Like Object ~

http://www.activistpost.com/2015/02/...moon-like.html

jimisroomtv
6th April 2015, 23:21
Thank you very much for showing us this!

Have you "felt" any presence before witnessing or photographing these?

Have you seen any large orbs or strange cloud formations out there?

I get out to Joshua Tree often. It's a magical place.

I would love to share the sky phenomenon that I videotaped out there, quite unwittingly...with your permission... If you'd like to see it.

Thanks for sharing!

Joan Wheaton
12th April 2015, 02:31
Thank you very much for showing us this!

Have you "felt" any presence before witnessing or photographing these?

Have you seen any large orbs or strange cloud formations out there?

I get out to Joshua Tree often. It's a magical place.

I would love to share the sky phenomenon that I videotaped out there, quite unwittingly...with your permission... If you'd like to see it.

Thanks for sharing!

...sorry for the delay as I didn't know that this message was here...

...w/ many of the unusual cloud formations I definitely feel a strong presence of peace and joy, but the sphere wreathed in lights is always 'silent' (it doesn't communicate)...please feel free to post your Joshua Tree video here on this thread...I'd like to see it! ~ J

jimisroomtv
27th May 2015, 11:23
...sorry for the delay as I didn't know that this message was here...

...w/ many of the unusual cloud formations I definitely feel a strong presence of peace and joy, but the sphere wreathed in lights is always 'silent' (it doesn't communicate)...please feel free to post your Joshua Tree video here on this thread...I'd like to see it! ~ J

Hi Joan.

I've been really busy to so have not gotten a chance to visit as quickly as Id like.

Thanks again for sharing your film from Joshua Tree. The place quite magical.

This is my encounter. We had just had a "shamanic" experience with a pair of ravens who spoke to us in cadence for several minutes before flying a spiral airshow up 1000 ft or so and then flying away. We were shocked and felt like we had just been in a scene from a Disney film.

I started recording us talking about it, with the last minute and a half or so showing a view of the Joshua Tree Retreat Center and the JT mountains in the background.

When I got home several days later, I discovered we had inadvertantly filmed orbs form two sets of triangles, one on either side of his head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gsr-vcvYYg

This is real, not fake, not CGI, nor magic camera moves to create the effect. (Ive had several on other forums accuse me of all of that...) Once again, I had no idea it was going on until I viewed the video on laptop at home several days later.

Hope you enjoy. Have you seen or experienced anything like this while you were out there?

DeeZe
27th May 2015, 18:51
Hey Joan, welcome and thanks for the wonderful photos! We are neighbors! PM me if you would like to connect locally.

My avatar photo is one of many orb photos my wife has taken just east of La Contenta.

:hugs: