PDA

View Full Version : Monsters and Mysteries TV show - Carolina Reptile Man - Smokey Mountain Reptile Man

lift the veil
12th March 2015, 13:37
The show's narrator states that a 7 foot tall green lizard like humanoid has been witnessed by dozens people over the past few decades near Scape Ore Swamp in South Carolina.

This show briefly recounts one incident that was covered in a previous Monsters and Mysteries show. A man who was changing a flat tire at night near the swamp was approached by an aggressive creature. The man quickly jumped in his car and proceeded to speed off however the creature managed to jump on the roof of his car. The man got a good look at the creature and noticed it's reptilian features and 3-clawed hands. He managed to shake the creature off the car and then reported the incident to the police.

The show then goes on to talk about a more recent daytime sighting, where a pilot was going down a run-way, preparing to take-off when along side the clearing a tall greenish-brown creature stepped out into the field. The creature looked directly at the plane and the man could see its face which he said looked kind of like a monkey, but had a longer face than a monkey. He could not tell if it had skin or scales but looked like some of both an animal and a human.

They then go on to talk about Native American stories from that area of "Men with Tails" that were fish eaters and live in swamps.

They then cover an account that happened in the Great Smokey Mountains. A teen going through the area had bedded down in the forest and was approached in the middle of the night by an aggressive creature. He got a good look at the creature which he said had yellow eyes, was humanoid but very reptile in appearance, with ridges on it's head and talon like hands. He managed to escape, walked for hours, then find a road where he was picked up by a Native American driving a truck. The driver asked what had happened to him as he looked terrible. He told the driver of his encounter and the man said, "Your lucky you only ran into the one."

Please note this episode covers three topics, first the Reptile Man, then the Succubus and lastly the Napa Valley Creatures. The other two topics are interesting also.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDnP--hxaRE

blufire
12th March 2015, 14:42
Mountain people are really good and delight in spreading a yarn and at hornswoggling flatlanders

lift the veil
12th March 2015, 15:40
I would not consider the man changing his tire and the man from Minnesota as "mountain people." Maybe they are telling the truth.

Not everything is just a "weather balloon." I like to keep an open mind. There are just too many reports of reptilian creatures/aliens to simply discount them as "yarn spreading."

blufire
12th March 2015, 15:52
I would not consider the man changing his tire and the man from Minnesota as "mountain people." Maybe they are telling the truth.

Not everything is just a "weather balloon." I like to keep an open mind. There are just too many reports of reptilian creatures/aliens to simply discount them as "yarn spreading."

Fair enough!

NANUXII
13th March 2015, 02:54
Just in case you want to see real animals attacking humans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGLjfOvS_kY

Now i post this because its important while we are on the look out for " Reptiles " attacking you or touching you just realise this world has thousands of natural predators, and you SHOULD beware of them as well.

Cheers

Naniu

lookbeyond
13th March 2015, 06:20
Nanu, some people are even attacked in their homes by they do not know what.. our experiences here are not the same and we should not invalidate each others experiences as this will discourage sharing, respectfully,lb

lift the veil
13th March 2015, 15:48
Nanu, some people are even attacked in their homes by they do not know what.. our experiences here are not the same and we should not invalidate each others experiences as this will discourage sharing, respectfully,lb

Thank you Lookbeyond for you words of objectivity.

NANUXII
13th March 2015, 18:16
My Apologies Lift the veil , I thought my post showed objectivity. that there are many animals that are far more savage and have been reported for many years.

If one were to offer some sort of " solution " based dialogue that shows care towards people being not only educated by the sharing of experience but should also be suplimented by antidotes.

Do you have anything that can help these people defend them selves or perhaps some preventative video suppliment to educate on the early warning signs ? or what sort of pepper spray to carry , should they carry a pistol when trekking into the wild , or is there some audiosonic technology that deters these predators ?

I think it would be healthy for you as well to balance your presentations with solution based dialogue.

Naniu

NANUXII
13th March 2015, 18:18

Thank you LB , you are right , my wording initially did have a sarcastic tone to it, I have edited to make it more respectful.

mind you i wasnt the only one in the thread that made comment of this nature.

N