View Full Version : Afterlife thread

Breeze
11th March 2015, 14:39
History thankfully changed.

Calz
11th March 2015, 15:11
This should be fun.

http://www.pic4ever.com/images/minzdr.gif

Hey I popped for the Matrix series ... guess I need to go look that up ...

http://www.pic4ever.com/images/reading.gif

Wind
11th March 2015, 15:21
This topic begs the question, do you believe in a benevolent Creator or not?

Frances
11th March 2015, 15:23
Very new, (to me) and interesting thoughts.
Thank you Frances.

Calz
11th March 2015, 15:32

... yes ...

... which begs the question ... to what degree can we "believe in our belief systems"???

Those that are spiritually advanced and have a "direct connection to Source" have the advantage of personal experience as opposed to trying to figure things out without such.

Certainly there are many who are ... there ... yet I expect the majority of humanity is not?

ronin
11th March 2015, 15:51
i would recomend Dr Michael Newton journey of souls books as he has regressed hundreds of people to the point of past life's and pre born ,all with similar accounts of the pre life or after life.
with many reasons why we come back to learn lessons and how it affects our soul development.
one person had to get over the green eye and it took that person a couple of thousand years to get over jealousy!
the difference is now that many are becoming aware that this life is not all it seems and are seeking the answers in the now.
why are we drawn to them?are we scared that there is just death!
do we remember tidbits?
what about that inner knowing of something that only makes sense to you personally and no one else!
can you recognise a new soul from a old one who has been re incarnated many times!

your timeline now is what you are living and you choose to live it for a reason ,lessons to be learned.
it can be erased at any time but at some point you will have to come back and live this life in order to learn that lesson.
next time you may want to learn something in the past let,s say the 1900,s although you have just lived a life in 2015.
you will be a man a woman even if you choose all the animals,plants and insects to experience everything.

is it about the after life or the experiences we have and remember?

someone contact Michael Newton and interview him lol.

ronin
11th March 2015, 15:56
... yes ...

... which begs the question ... to what degree can we "believe in our belief systems"???

Those that are spiritually advanced and have a "direct connection to Source" have the advantage of personal experience as opposed to trying to figure things out without such.

Certainly there are many who are ... there ... yet I expect the majority of humanity is not?

the 3d world is like wearing a heavy coat.
sometimes you can shed it of and feel lighter but in this world we all are accustomed to wearing it.
it drags you back down into it,s own matrix of control that leaves your experience as doubt.
faith is in order.

Breeze
11th March 2015, 16:17

Good question Wind!

This information is no longer applicable to this Forum.

Calz
11th March 2015, 16:19
i would recomend Dr Michael Newton journey of souls books as he has regressed hundreds of people to the point of past life's and pre born ,all with similar accounts of the pre life or after life.

For *many* years I was into all things "new age" and I have (or had prior to moving) all of his books ... kept one.

Yes NDE and studies of "life in between life" has been one the most fascinating topics of mine over the years.

... then new age concepts started to show signs of cracks and the possibility slipped in that it was little more than another "religion" foisted upon us from our dear illooney naughty controllers.

Not throwing out the baby with the bathwater yet it in so many cases gives pause.

Regressions ... okay. Varies I should think on the level of skill of those doing the regression.

MILAB and abductee experiencers (under regression most often) suggest the ability of "others" (fill in the blank) of implanting screen images/memories in the mind.

So what's "real"???

A number of sources raise questions about whether or not such control can continue even after death.

I don't know ... a lot of people have spent a lot of time investigating such ... and the results there too ... give pause.

Just throwing out a few bones ...

http://www.pic4ever.com/images/127fs1866968.gif

Wind
11th March 2015, 17:28
someone contact Michael Newton and interview him lol.

Done! :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2BxSb5oB40

At this point in time we have conflicting information about pretty much everything, including reincarnation and our reality.

Maybe some five years ago I read Michael Newton's books, before that I didn't even believe in reincarnation! Much has changed since then, when it comes to my beliefs (or should I say - my faith and my trust).

I don't claim to have a direct access to Source, but I definitely do always feel a "connection". My belief is that it would be impossible to fake all of those NDE accounts which talk about the spirit realm where we do remember everything, including our past lives. When we choose enter this earthly realm again, we aknowledge the fact that we will go through the veil of forgetfulness before entering another womb. Only during our first years we might remember our past lives and quite often we do. However, as our personality develops, we will forgot all of that. I do think that it happens for a reason and that we forget so that we could focus on this life and it's lessons.

Many of us do have glimpses of past experiences and there are hints. For example what cultures and countries fascinate you? Chances are that you have lived there before. I can tell I have "memories" and visions of different planets (like Mars) and star systems, dimensions, Atlantis and I have always felt that I used to live in Asia during some point of my existence. I wondered why I was always afraid of dark sea water, well I have drowned before (yikes).

Human life span used to be some 900 years a long time ago, but instead of evolving, we devolved as a species due to greed and inability to understand the universal laws and now we have this extremely short lifespan. I don't think that life was never supposed to be about suffering as it tends to be on this planet, but it's all about learning and growing. I do believe that we have been misguided to a wrong direction as a species, there are dark influences which steer us towards conflicts and wars so in that sense the game has been "rigged". But we still do have a free will, we can choose to act the way we want, constructively or destructively. Yet to every action there is always opposed an equal reaction.

Personally I do believe in the buddhist notion that we need to work our way out of samsara (the wheel of life), by balancing our account and by overcoming our Earthly personhood. By that I mean we will have lessons in life until we we won't. Who knows, maybe this will be our last incarnation on Earth? I certainly I hope so, I wouldn't want to learn all of this again, I have already done it thousands of times before and accumulated all of this inner knowing! I am humble enough to admit that I could be wrong about the afterlife with my beliefs, but I don't think I am. The more I learn, the more I learn how little I know. ;)

When ever this earthly life ends, shall we meet on the heavenly kingdom again and have a ball? We are indeed co-creators and gods in the making (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_IeZPchO5g)!

lift the veil
11th March 2015, 19:06
Breeze asked that I copy/paste my post from GoodETxSG's thread here, so I am doing so. Thanks for starting this thread Breeze!!! Can't wait to see how it unfolds.

Yes, not a negative ET technology, as many people have insisted. But the way I see it, when it comes to such experiences, it's just the nature of "timespace". Everything about the afterlife is like that, because it is a thought responsive environment in many ways, and we can enter consensus realities that have been constructed by deeply held belief systems, and shared belief systems. This is as it should be, and the design of the Logos, not a sinister trap as many people are inclined to believe. Anyway, this thread could easily turn into a discussion about this one topic if we're not careful.

How do we know it as it should be? How do we know who designed it? How do we know it is not a sinister trap?

I understand that the Afterlife is extremely thought-responsive. I have read many, many NDEs and also followed OBE experiencers who give dramatic evidence to this in the Astral and other lower realms. My point is that these "Heavens," that indeed are consensus realities, ARE THE TRAP. They are OVERSEEN by beings who seem to have a HIGHER authority, such as COUNCILS and GUIDES. Newly deceased individuals find themselves in front of these councils who assess/review the life of the individual and "HELP" the person in INTERPRETING the LESSONS of their previous life and then go on to further guide them in their next INCARNATION.

Who are these COUNCILS AND GUIDES? Why do they need to GUIDE a person in their "soul development". What happened to our free-will? Why do we have to meet with these councils and listen to their guidance? Guidance that would influence what we decide to do next with our soul. It sounds like a passive-aggressive control system to me. Even though the soul may make the choice of how to incarnate next, they have been influenced (subtle mind control) in how to make that choice.

Seems to me, if a group of beings know we can manifest our reality in the afterlife, they could co-opt such a reality and put themselves in positions of power such as the COUNCIL, and as GUIDES so that can keep souls on the reincarnation cycle down to EARTH. Are these COUNCILS and GUIDES service to self beings that use the group consensus "heaven" reality as a MECHANISM to maintain control? Create (false) religions on Earth and then create (false) heavens in the afterlife and you have got yourself a perfect recycling system.

So essentially, YES we have created a consensus reality TRAP, and we trap ourselves if we go along with this AFTERLIFE system and follow the herd mentality of what is laid out before us complete with the welcome wagon, guides and family.

My question is can we avoid such consensus realities all together and go above/avoid these "false" heavens and get to a place where we alone get to just be and decide for ourselves where to go and what to do? True FREE WILL. No councils, no guides, no angels, no system that stinks of hierarchy.

This is all I have to say about this topic here on this thread. I do not want to further clutter GoodETxSG work. Maybe someone could start an "Afterlife Thread" where further discussion could occur.

ronin
11th March 2015, 20:14
is it not called schools of learning!
why do we have guides?and why do we keep coming back?

maybe we have not developed enough to pass the grade and we need to keep coming back to learn whatever experience and pass that grade.
if you where a fractual part of the whole that needed to learn a lesson how would you go about it?
go out and experience it no matter how long it took.then when that lesson has been learnt another part of the whole wants you(you have the choice)to learn another.
you do so willingly knowing that all is ok as you are a part of the whole,then you forget.
this is where it gets difficult and the journey back home unfolds.

i once asked the question as many of us has.
why so much suffering and death?
i got told they are safe.
the reason could be that they chose to come here to suffer!it is a experience just as everything else is.
in God,s eyes we are only here for 70-90 human years of which is not a blink in no time.
so would souls que up and give their lifes here for others to learn by knowing that it is all part of a immaculate plan.

how many people have given there life in the name of religion and queen and country?
all for a persons greed and wealth.

how many souls are actually showing us the way through god and their sacrifice in everyday events.

the only downside is that we do forget after the first few years after being born.
but there are still a few children that have been recorded now that remember their previous lifes,
lest they forget and they will in time.

Hermit
11th March 2015, 21:06
And then the hermit lifted his head and began to ask questions.

If I re-incarnated, and have continued to re-incarnate, at what point was I created? Or have I always been an infinite succession of re-incarnations?

And if I am an infinite succession of re-incarnations, how can there be any kind of consistent "I" through them all, except that the vessel which holds the temporary experiences of each successive re-incarnation?

And is re-incarnation consistent, meaning, does every sentient being experience this re-incarnating, and if so what laws govern who becomes what and what becomes who, or is this process totally random?

Firstly, if it is a totally random process of quote natural laws unquote then it matters not one whit if I am an ax murder or the child who is murdered. Upon our deaths we will both enter into a random natural process which will churn our existence from one body to another, our memories wiped from our minds so that in the next incarnation the child is a cat and the ax murderer a dandelion. It simply becomes an infinite recycle of energy that may or may not happen to be sentient material in the next cycle.

This, if you choose to believe in reincarnation, is actually a more reasonable explanation. For if you then extend yourself to believe that a force is in fact guiding the process, you must submit your ideas to questions that I believe will be very difficult to answer. Namely, if these laws were in fact constructed, who in fact constructed them except a being which either is part of the cycle, and will itself return into the cycle more than likely taking the laws it has created with it? It may at first seem more logical to assume that there are certain natural laws in place which govern the universe, and that re-incarnation may in fact be one of these laws, but you then must ask the question if there is, at any state of the universe, or multiverse, a place where the re-incarnation parameters become nothing more than quanta? And if this is the case, are there other laws which do not apply? Is this the breaking of the cycle, admitting that there is a greater law that moves beyond the quantum we have trapped ourselves within, namely the idea that we come back over and over and over again as a means of learning, set in motion by a creator who in her infinite wisdom (or his infinite wisdom)...

Occam's razor unfortunately begins to cut here.

If you believe in the re-incarnation model, the simplest application of the theory has a greater probability of being true: that being there is no creator force involved, that it is a naturally recurring random process that has nothing to do with how good or how bad one is, how aware or how unaware one is, it simply happens in a very magical, very special way. But it is random.

Personally, I find a greater comfort in believing in a simpler formula that does not include reincarnation, but you milage may vary.

And the hermit returns to his soil and begins to plant again.

Altaira
11th March 2015, 21:26
What a great thread, Breeze. I would like to contribute but unfortunately my experience from this life is still limited.
However I am getting glimpses of my past lives and parallel existence now, I am starting to remember and everything you posted here resonates with my own path. For some time in the past year I've been pondering around same questions you mentioned in your first post.
The contradictions you are talking about are so very real indeed, I spent some time trying to understand this. We have been mislead to believe that concepts such as duality, black and white in good and evil, as above so below shape our world, our existence. This at the same time steered our attention towards fighting these illusive creations and away from our prime purpose to free our self from the limitations of the dense realities and material universe.
I too think we are not here to learn or evolve, not at all but by stripping us from our knowledge we were deceived to think so. Perhaps the only thing we need to learn is how to reach the void and become what we really are.

ronin
11th March 2015, 21:42
If I re-incarnated, and have continued to re-incarnate, at what point was I created? Or have I always been an infinite succession of re-incarnations?

we where all once created,there are new souls and old ones.
you can often recognise a new soul from the eager beaver materialistic view on life.
they are happy to be here but have no value on the soul.

And is re-incarnation consistent, meaning, does every sentient being experience this re-incarnating, and if so what laws govern who becomes what and what becomes who, or is this process totally random?
you choose what to experience for your soul development.
every souls development is on no certain timeline,one existence you could be a super duper influential person who knows a lot of the world and it,s going on.
the next you may choose to be a worm toiling the soil to help the irrigation of that patch of land .

there is no evolution from higher state to next evolution but to experience everything in your own time.
today i,m a rock star,tomorrow i choose live the life as a bat...

we all think of man,s evolution and rarely the planets and the animals,plants and insects....everything.

sorry i,m just babbling.

Altaira
11th March 2015, 21:59
I understand your babbling ronin, I can relate to it too. We have so many questions because our own knowing is heavily suppressed. Once we start asking those questions, no matter how bizarre they seem we make small steps towards our self. It is not enough to kind of know that we are not a body, it is essential to grasp this to such extent that we never relate our self as a human being because the humans are just a vehicles used for exploration.

Hermit
11th March 2015, 22:34

we where all once created,there are new souls and old ones.
you can often recognise a new soul from the eager beaver materialistic view on life.
they are happy to be here but have no value on the soul.

But Ronin, how do you know that? Could it be that the opposite was in fact true? More to the point, how exactly do you judge the age of a soul otherwise? Is it like counting rings in a tree? What if there was only one past life, and that was a life in which we were programmed with infinite memories of a past life in order to keep us thinking we were part of a process? How would we know it was real, or not?

Or perhaps more....threatening to those with this theory in mind, what if that past life is in fact simply the life we are living right now, in this moment?

you choose what to experience for your soul development.

How? Again, I'm confused as to the nature of the "you" that we are talking about. If there is in fact an "I" that exists outside of the reincarnation loop, is it not possible that the "I" that is experiencing incarnation after incarnation will itself, at some point, incarnate? It's an infinite regression of infinite regressions, which is...well way too complicated to be real! ;)

every souls development is on no certain timeline,one existence you could be a super duper influential person who knows a lot of the world and it,s going on.
the next you may choose to be a worm toiling the soil to help the irrigation of that patch of land .

Ok, with the deepest respect and friendship, I only have one request: prove that.

there is no evolution from higher state to next evolution but to experience everything in your own time.
today i,m a rock star,tomorrow i choose live the life as a bat...

So this brings to mind another question: how can I (we) be sure the timeline you're speaking about, you're experiencing, is yours? It's in fact, according to the incarnation theory, the property of a third party being, a soul, that is nameless, senseless, odourless, tasteless. It has no mass, it has no being, it simply reads the experience of each incarnation and then moves on to the next. My question at this point, again, with the deepest respect and friendship (this is debate between friends and like-minds after all) is, given that the simplest solution to an issue is likely the best, or truest account, wouldn't it make more sense that energy simply transmigrates between states, has no consciousness or sentience, and is merely recycled sometimes as a sentient being like a monkey, sometimes as a sponge? The issue here for me is identifying the person you or I am at this particular point, when in fact that individual really has no claim on any identity other than a page in a book. It's overly complicated, which means logically it's less likely to be true, even if random isn't as interesting.

we all think of man,s evolution and rarely the planets and the animals,plants and insects....everything.

sorry i,m just babbling.

On the contrary, I think many of us, especially here, are keenly aware of the interconnectedness of all things. I simply observe that, given human nature, we perhaps fill in blanks and make incorrect assumptions given that, at the end of the day, most of us are uncomfortable with saying "I'm sorry, but I don't know." ;)

lookbeyond
11th March 2015, 23:23
Thankyou Breeze, this topic is also important to me. I tried to broach it on another forum without much interest. I feel that we have the possibility to research this subject here as there are those with a broad range of reading and experiences who are willing to share and discuss.

The question of what we are faced with at point of death and the choices we are required to make is IMHO one of,if not ,The most important question whose answer will benefit our soul evolution. I look forward to our discussion and will seek to contribute some information which i will need to review first so may take few days as it is a Birthday week at our house,

Thanks to all contributing, lookbeyond

11th March 2015, 23:48
I may well be wrong, my goodness I hope I am.....(since being incorrect in my presumptions has taught me more over the present years than correctness ever has)....but....I intuit that the perceived mortality of my current suit is only given life by the perception of those therein, myself included. The stakeholders you could say. We are all the principle stakeholders in ourselves by nature, lest we forget...

B-eing such an integral element in ones own existence supplements division in order to learn. Beliefs are fickle, acknowledgment of a reality occurring isn't. Beliefs are a rung in the ladder of understanding that. So, divide we do...with our beliefs.

Sovereignty is not just a right for all, it is an absolute of division. I think of it as fuel that drives an engine but also a firm line in the sand that states "I'm correct and arrogant enough to sustain scorn, given how steadfastly I "think"". That's a necessary brick right there, otherwise free thought can't occur.

Upon acceptance of that, you simply cannot be in a state of "after" life. Such a state would be petty (at the very least) compared to an immortal...or one who can choose to believe they are thus.

The "moment" is not on a timeline.

lift the veil
12th March 2015, 12:53
Extra info: Robert Monroe’s startling discoveries of what is occurring in the Afterlife was never allowed to be published; however a close work colleague who remains anonymous, shared some of these Afterlife discoveries and can be found in a rare pdf book titled ‘Matrix V’ published by Val Valerian.

Breeze,

I was able to find the Matrix I-IV in pdf online but not MatrixV. Would you be able to share with us what Robert Monroe's startling discoveries were about the afterlife, but was not allowed to publish?

Thank you,

Lift the Veil

Sebastion
12th March 2015, 14:12
Breeze-I concur with what you have stated in post #8 although my semantics would be a wee bit different then yours which is to be expected. I have had the realization that the Void is but the great Mind of the One, Itself. I have had several major experiences while in the Void which I will not elaborate upon. You are certainly correct about finding a few paradoxes along the way. You are correct in thinking there is more beyond the Void. To speak of what is beyond is almost unspeakable for there aren't any words in any language to approach in true meaning what can be experienced.

I can give you a very rough idea using words because words are all we have. Suffice it to say that beyond the Void, I experienced a universe which was raw pulsating "energy", so broad and deep in its vastness that it seemed to me, there was enough to create universes without end! On the heels of that, I discovered a universe of Light so brilliant and powerful in all of its aspects that it cannot and never will be describable in any language nor can it be grasped by the human imagination. It can only be experienced.

The journey ended for me when I was blessed to experience the Great Heart Of the One, Itself, which is truly the Heart of all that IS. I have tried to explain what that is before on another forum. I will/cannot do it again because there are no words, no matter how eloquent they are put together which would even come close to describing the Great Heart of the One. Therein, lies the biggest paradox of all! I have spent 25 years trying to understand it without any success. I have a working theory but that is all.

Calz
12th March 2015, 16:03
Interesting (although meaningless but fun).

Check out the progression of Freddie Mercury from the first Queen album to the later post I made (in the immortality thread) about "Who Wants to Live Forever"???

Wonder if he already knew he was HIV+ at that point???

(don't mind me ... just found this interesting ...)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iUi4vDPnOI

Breeze
12th March 2015, 16:18
Wow.................... thank you to everyone who has contributed to this thread!

I have been busy composing a post this afternoon, easier said than done on this subject and deciding where to begin.

I have an appointment I need to dash off too now, so will not be able to finish my post until tomorrow.

I have loved reading all your posts! Kudos to all of you for creating a very mature deep thinking and thought provoking thread. :h5:

ronin
12th March 2015, 16:25
Breeze-I concur with what you have stated in post #8 although my semantics would be a wee bit different then yours which is to be expected. I have had the realization that the Void is but the great Mind of the One, Itself. I have had several major experiences while in the Void which I will not elaborate upon. You are certainly correct about finding a few paradoxes along the way. You are correct in thinking there is more beyond the Void. To speak of what is beyond is almost unspeakable for there aren't any words in any language to approach in true meaning what can be experienced.

I can give you a very rough idea using words because words are all we have. Suffice it to say that beyond the Void, I experienced a universe which was raw pulsating "energy", so broad and deep in its vastness that it seemed to me, there was enough to create universes without end! On the heels of that, I discovered a universe of Light so brilliant and powerful in all of its aspects that it cannot and never will be describable in any language nor can it be grasped by the human imagination. It can only be experienced.

The journey ended for me when I was blessed to experience the Great Heart Of the One, Itself, which is truly the Heart of all that IS. I have tried to explain what that is before on another forum. I will/cannot do it again because there are no words, no matter how eloquent they are put together which would even come close to describing the Great Heart of the One. Therein, lies the biggest paradox of all! I have spent 25 years trying to understand it without any success. I have a working theory but that is all.

i agree.i tried my best to explain what i experienced to Highland1 and feel i failed miserably because as sebastion states there is a lot that the human mind can never grasp.
no words can come out that give it justice.
a void in no time.
geometrical shapes that represent creation that are forever unfolding and moving.
everything and no thing comes to mind.

Milneman i cannot debate my experience to you, as it was a personal experience and we all have our own.
i am not here to prove anything but i am willing to learn and share.

Stuart Wilde once stated that god was like a massive oval,orange football thingymagig,
i feel he was not far wrong and we are just a fractual part of that.

Calz
12th March 2015, 16:34
Stuart Wilde once stated that god was like a massive oval,orange football thingymagig,
i feel he was not far wrong and we are just a fractual part of that.

Stewie Wilde (and the Morph) ... what a beautiful soul ...

Miss him so much.

Highland1
12th March 2015, 22:19
i agree.i tried my best to explain what i experienced to Highland1 and feel i failed miserably .

I can assure you ronin you did not fail anything, in fact the conversation we had in in the chat room was quite an extra ordinary one mate!

When you described the "experience" we were discussing, it is a little bit similar to how Breeze describes her "inner journey" experiences at the beginning of this thread post #8, which is quite uncanny!

At this moment I am thinking if there is any connection to that state of all knowing interconnected loving "abyss" to what we commonly call the afterlife"

Is this state of mind indeed an actual place or a source of shared reality?

Or is it, that it is our actual consciousness and ever evolving imagination is the part of us that may be immortal?

Past lives?

I cannot genuinely put my hand on my heart, and claim I can remember a previous existence or lifetime.

I can however, Imagine quite vividly what it must have been like to live and exist in a particular era.

Even down to the smells, sights and structures of my illusionary constructs.

So for me that does not signify proof of actually being here before in a previous life, but confirms to me, that I have an imagination that "feels alive" in its quest to explore the unknown.

I suppose the big question for me is, what happens to my creative inner consciousness after I take my last breath in this 3d life?

At this moment my heart is pumping trying to avoid suggesting that there is absolutely nothing when the lights go out......because in my heart, I truly WANT there to be a place where I can

feel reunited and reconnected to all things, surrounded with unconditional love and understanding. In fact I yearn for it daily, or at least I imagine I do!

However, as negative as this sounds, one still has to look at the possibility that maybe when we die......its finito......which is indeed a very sad perspective!

Especially to those who have advanced spiritual consciousness, so please forgive me if I have ruffled any feathers because I truly have not intended to do so.

It would be an incredible injustice if the above were true and our 3d lives would seem so pointless unless there was something else beyond our comprehension after our death?

Another thing to take into account in my particular case, is that maybe I have never lived before, whereas others here have, and this is my first time here?

Hopefully the last time I hear you say! lol

Seriously though, like all you lovely people here, I seriously want to believe that there is a route to this all loving thing we call source, but the distractions in 3d are doing their

damned best to stop me making personal headway.

So what I am left with, is believing and trusting in the reality I am in at this very moment, as illusory as that may be to some extent.

My family, my friends, the wondrous variety of life I share this beautiful globe with, its creations, our creations, our inspirations and aspirations.

Using all my senses to survive each moment of every day and share with others the happiest moments and also the saddest ones too.

We spend much of our time seeking out the answers to many untold questions when perhaps there is no such thing as truth?

Maybe we are just meant to grab the bull by the horns and live life for what it really is......a once only crazy miracle! :crazy:

Please don't stone me! :tiphat:

Russ

Sebastion
13th March 2015, 15:02
Russ, I can assure you beyond any doubt, that you will continue on when your body dies and you will take all you have learned with you. Consciousness and awareness is a many splendoured thing. For all that I have learned about it, it is still but a tiny drop in the bucket. Methinks the learning is a never ending process and perhaps that is what it should be. I do love it so!

I can tell you also that you are standing within the center of a great treasure chest-your own conscious awareness of Being. Within the depths of that you will/can find the answers to all things. You will even find answers to questions you haven't even thought up yet! It is all there, within the depths of your own consciousness. It is up to you whether or not you have the passion to go within those depths to get the answers to any question you have.

Breeze
13th March 2015, 17:27

Breeze
13th March 2015, 17:33

Thank you so much Sebastion for sharing that you too have experienced similar. It is always great to receive confirmation. :h5:

WOW, I have not gone beyond the Void, thank you so much for sharing this! I was ‘consciously aware’ there is a beyond, just no idea ‘what’ ……… other than greater wonders to behold deeper into Eternity. Smile.

That is interesting that you tried to explain this on another forum, well done for attempting this, it is not a short feat! In fact I am finding it a most challenging exercise, working on the best delivery of how to explain something.

Sabastion, I do hope you will share more on this thread, as I feel I may have bitten off more than I can chew as this will be my first time of trying to convey the big story in public (gulp) – about our soul’s journey.

I am so pleased you are here, this is not a coincidence. Thank you for your presence. :h5:

lift the veil
13th March 2015, 17:54
I also fully understand the urgency of wanting to know about what goes on in the ‘Light’ – I have been there myself and it is quite a mind F. I would just like to reiterate from my own explorations on Creation, such a light trap was not part of the Original Creation………the Light Realm worked differently then. This ‘trap or stripping‘ came much later as an ‘add on’ by other Light Beings. There is a progression of how this occurred, something I will attempt to explain from my own understanding another time in the future.

Breeze - Wow, this excerpt really got my attention. I anxiously await your coming back to this part of the Afterlife topic.

I have never been out of body, and FWIW I have read Buhlman's books but (from what I remember) he has never ventured into the topic of finding the domain/realm of the Highest Self (Oversoul), Source or even the Void. Now he does talk about "heaven" in his last book and he does imply that this realm is sort of a "trap-like" consensus reality that keeps souls occupied/distracted from finding what else is "out there," i.e., the higher realms.

Your descriptions in post #8 were very informative and beautifully written. I understand that it must be difficult to use the human language to describe such experiences, but I for one hope that you come back to these topics and further describe these realms/your experiences to help those of us who have never been OOB to understand what they are like.

Thank you again for opening this very important thread.

Lift the Veil

Altaira
13th March 2015, 19:00
Breeze - Wow, this excerpt really got my attention. I anxiously await your coming back to this part of the Afterlife topic.

I have never been out of body, and FWIW I have read Buhlman's books but (from what I remember) he has never ventured into the topic of finding the domain/realm of the Highest Self (Oversoul), Source or even the Void. Now he does talk about "heaven" in his last book and he does imply that this realm is sort of a "trap-like" consensus reality that keeps souls occupied/distracted from finding what else is "out there," i.e., the higher realms.

Lift the Veil

I think he mentions it in his last book but I am sure he talks about the void in his recent interviews. If you look at this one here (http://jandeane81.com/threads/3293-Explorers-of-the-Consciousness) Post #7. At around 1:03h of the video he talks about the void.

lookbeyond
13th March 2015, 22:07

Your descriptions in post #8 were very informative and beautifully written. I understand that it must be difficult to use the human language to describe such experiences, but I for one hope that you come back to these topics and further describe these realms/your experiences to help those of us who have never been OOB to understand what they are like.

Thank you again for opening this very important thread.

Lift the Veil

Thankyou, lift the veil, i second your request and thanks to Breeze and all contributors to this thread,lb

Sebastion
14th March 2015, 16:04
Breeze-As an aside, I would not be overly concerned about trying get it "right" in what you have to say. There are no two consciousnesses which are identical and perceive identically with another. The same experiences will always be viewed somewhat differently depending on the individual's perceptions. So essentially getting reasonably close to the idea being expressed is good enough. The words you would use are not necessarily the same words, I or anyone else who has experienced basically the same thing would use to express the exact same thing. Lighten up on yourself a bit and write freely as that will allow you to get into the flow of it naturally. No worries, there are those who have your back!!

Breeze
14th March 2015, 19:11
I think he mentions it in his last book but I am sure he talks about the void in his recent interviews. If you look at this one here (http://jandeane81.com/threads/3293-Explorers-of-the-Consciousness) Post #7. At around 1:03h of the video he talks about the void.

Here William Buhlman, gives very detailed information of what consciousness is from first hand experience. He talks about who we are and what we are not, debunks most of the misconceptions we have been brought up with and how important is to let everything go and explore our own consciousness. We are not human beings, we are not what we think we are and we are not our thoughts which are just one of the vehicles our consciousness uses to explore the universe.

I personally totally agree with what he says here. This is well worth watching.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlZNmwCD1pA&feature=youtu.be

Thank you Altaira so very much for posting this......... Brilliant what William says in regards to what the Tibetan monks focus on upon death! I am so please his work has expanded into these most important areas going beyond what is ‘form’ that we humans are so physically accustomed to.

I was thrilled with William Buhlman’s work back in 2001 and read two of his books. I found Adventures Beyond the Body the best and since recommended it to over 30 people and know they too had results of having o.o.b.e.'s.

I will have to look into his latest work, as to be honest I lost interest in him around 2008 when listening to a radio interview where he mentioned along the lines that E.T. didn’t exist and that those who claimed such encounters were imagining it. I hope his views have changed on this.

William Buhlman’s first hemi sync double CD ‘waves of light’ and ‘power of 7’ are brilliant! I highly recommend these for centring the brain waves and assisting in ‘keeping alert’ while the body goes to sleep, and soul awareness preparing for ‘exit’.

Sebastion - Thank You, noted and will do :D .

I had a surprise call from my daughter announcing she was making a surprise visit this weekend with her boyfriend. So I have just finished doing a mad dash around the house dusting and hovering etc. So I won’t have spare time until Monday to return to this thread.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

And Happy Mother’s Day to all Mums of past, present and future! :h5:

Altaira
14th March 2015, 20:54
Wiliam Buhlman does interviews very often and I find them very inspiring. I managed to talk to him last year and he is really great explorer of the consciousness. His latest book is very interesting too. WB spoke about the extraterrestrials on a several occasions and he actually says that we can chose to incarnate on different planets depending on our level of evolution or lessons we need to learn. He was talking also that many ET phenomenon are actually OBE experiences which I think is true. I thought my sleep paralysis was ET related but it turned out it was spontaneous OBE.

lift the veil
15th March 2015, 16:52
He was talking also that many ET phenomenon are actually OBE experiences which I think is true. I thought my sleep paralysis was ET related but it turned out it was spontaneous OBE.
I don't know how familiar Buhlman is with the abduction phenomena, however some people who have been abducted report being taken out of body (OOB) by their abductors, which is how they are taken through the walls of their homes. As many ETs seem to operate in other "dimensions", it would seem logical that a preferred M.O. of abduction would be to take people astrally, as this allows for them to remain hidden in this other "dimension". Peoples bodies remain in their homes, in their bed, and their families, neighbors remain clueless to the astral abduction even occurring, as nothing is seen in the physical 3-D world.

Anyway, I don't want to further divert away from the topic of the thread. Just wanted to point out that abductions can have an OBE element to them.

:back to topic:

Seikou-Kishi
15th March 2015, 18:32
I don't know how familiar Buhlman is with the abduction phenomena, however some people who have been abducted report being taken out of body (OOB) by their abductors, which is how they are taken through the walls of their homes. As many ETs seem to operate in other "dimensions", it would seem logical that a preferred M.O. of abduction would be to take people astrally, as this allows for them to remain hidden in this other "dimension". Peoples bodies remain in their homes, in their bed, and their families, neighbors remain clueless to the astral abduction even occurring, as nothing is seen in the physical 3-D world.

Anyway, I don't want to further divert away from the topic of the thread. Just wanted to point out that abductions can have an OBE element to them.

:back to topic:

Actually, this is very relevant to the topic, Lift the Veil; as long as we think of ETs as a principally technological and corporeal phenomenon and not also as a spiritual phenomenon, we are cutting out a huge section of the truth. We need a paradigm that encompasses all the various phenomena. The reason I say this is relevant to the topic is this: if there are beings out there capable of taking a soul from a body, either technologically or innately, then it is not a huge leap to say there exists the potential for caging souls within the environs of a planet, for example. As soon as we start saying that ETs can only abduct physically (assuming human limitations exist for them), we unconsciously discount this possibility — and as soon as we have discounted the possibility that this situation might be artificial, we have accepted, automatically, the idea that it is natural.

Frankly, the ability of ETs to abduct a person and leave the body behind does not seem entirely unrelated to the idea of a soul trap controlling incarnation.

Elbie
15th March 2015, 22:23
Actually, this is very relevant to the topic, Lift the Veil; as long as we think of ETs as a principally technological and corporeal phenomenon and not also as a spiritual phenomenon, we are cutting out a huge section of the truth. We need a paradigm that encompasses all the various phenomena. The reason I say this is relevant to the topic is this: if there are beings out there capable of taking a soul from a body, either technologically or innately, then it is not a huge leap to say there exists the potential for caging souls within the environs of a planet, for example. As soon as we start saying that ETs can only abduct physically (assuming human limitations exist for them), we unconsciously discount this possibility — and as soon as we have discounted the possibility that this situation might be artificial, we have accepted, automatically, the idea that it is natural.

Frankly, the ability of ETs to abduct a person and leave the body behind does not seem entirely unrelated to the idea of a soul trap controlling incarnation.

one could be abducted astrally while OB. from what i have learned, you could travel (OB) both in your astral/etherial body and as pure essence/consciousness..if as pure connsciousness, you are a small condensed ball and NOTHING can get to you. ..if you go out with your etherial body, it's best to know what you are doing i.e: be equiped..i.e best not to instigate OB travel if unsure of how to protect yourself if needed. ..very adviseable to not be noticed (you can hardly know who by, not all are super disinterested and/or benevolent out there).

this is not fearmongering, just a call for caution

Altaira
15th March 2015, 22:46
I would like to think aloud and just say how I feel about entity being able to trap souls. Perhaps it is not exactly as this has been framed within the spiritual community. They might know how to disconnect the consciousness from the physical body, Possibly even the few other bodies but this is just how far they can go. They can only prevent the soul from interaction within a certain dimension/s.
I think that no matter how technologically advanced the ETs could be they all abide certain laws. If they are too powerful and can afford to disregard those laws I think there will be a counter power equally powerful to protect the vulnerable ones. The low of free will is valid no matter how dark you are and this universal law is still being protected in this universe. For this reason I think it is logical that the eternity of the soul is kind of protected from destruction or harmful alterations.
Also I think that the closer our connection to the soul is the more protected we are from external harmful attacks.
I am still learning and I have a lot more to discover so I could be completely wrong. I just tried to say how I see things from my perspective at this moment. .

Hermit
16th March 2015, 20:33
Shut the front door.

What if I told you it's not OBE...it's something else? This is what's been happening during my collection and returns. It's not soul, it's something other than.

Which may be off topic completely, in which case I will trust the super fantabulous mods to split the post or sommat.

When I got my dog, my thinking was that having a dog would somehow stop the abductions from happening. And for a while, it seemed as if they did stop. Now, I'm not so sure if they actually stopped or if I was just in a state of not recognizing they were happening.

Now it's almost like a dream. Except it's a little stronger than a dream, kind of like the difference between having a mixed drink as opposed to a straight shot. It's not soul. It's something different, like tuning a radio so that the frequency is between two channels. It's like existing in two places at the same time, but physically being present only in one. When I'm collected, I'm still mentally and physically in my bed, but I'm also in another place. This sounds, upon re-reading, like insanity.

Its not soul. It's the ability to fold space, fold dimension, in such a way that time is non-relevant, non-existent in the way we know it. Time is relative, and controllable, when you understand that stepping through dimensions is as easy (for some) as stepping through a door. The trick is knowing where you're from, and how to get back. It's kind of like when you open a door and look outside. What you see out your door is outside, but what you're perceiving, the manner in which you perceive it, is in your own mind, in the synapses of your brain. Your eyes, your senses, they perceive what's outside the door but on the inside. So in a way, the outside exists in two places at the same time, but in different ways.

We do it all the time when we get into the big bulky submarines and go to the bottom of the ocean. Same principle, but the difference between a steel poured and tempered axe and a shard of stone used to cut extinct meat with.

I am interested, however, in the reasons and the means which we examine this question. In all of us, everyone who's contributed to this thread, there is a reason beyond mere curiosity for wanting to know what is beyond. Perhaps the answers are right in front of us, should we choose to look. For my part, when I simply began to accept that sometimes I wake up and my dog smells me because something has been added or taken away, or something flashes in a very strong "dream" that ends up being a collection and return, its just part of who we are. It makes sense that something should happen after....but as Epicurus remarked, we did not exist before our births and we do not concern ourselves with not having existed before that...why then do we concern ourselves with existing once we pass?

Quality while we're here. That's the important thing.

Be good to each other, and drink a little wine now and again. ;)

Hermit
16th March 2015, 20:35
And don't skimp. Drink good wine.

Sebastion
16th March 2015, 22:24
I would certainly agree with what you have said regarding the connection with your own higher self, higher mind, the soul. That has certainly been the case with me time and time again. So from what I can see, you are on the right track! If you will submit to the promptings given you by higher mind, you will be lead to where you need most to go to learn. Your own higher mind "knows" exactly what you need most and will lead you through the potential mine field safely. Chances are you will not get exactly what you want but rather what you need the most in your learning. This is paramount as you go along because you will have many and untold experiences in the order that will make more sense to you as you go along. How to protect yourself in different circumstances comes with it. You will learn exactly what you need when you need it! It for sure is an amazing journey!

I would like to think aloud and just say how I feel about entity being able to trap souls. Perhaps it is not exactly as this has been framed within the spiritual community. They might know how to disconnect the consciousness from the physical body, Possibly even the few other bodies but this is just how far they can go. They can only prevent the soul from interaction within a certain dimension/s.
I think that no matter how technologically advanced the ETs could be they all abide certain laws. If they are too powerful and can afford to disregard those laws I think there will be a counter power equally powerful to protect the vulnerable ones. The low of free will is valid no matter how dark you are and this universal law is still being protected in this universe. For this reason I think it is logical that the eternity of the soul is kind of protected from destruction or harmful alterations.
Also I think that the closer our connection to the soul is the more protected we are from external harmful attacks.
I am still learning and I have a lot more to discover so I could be completely wrong. I just tried to say how I see things from my perspective at this moment. .

Momlvsducks
19th March 2015, 10:40

it is interesting that Jesus said in The Lord's Prayer

Our Father who art in heaven'

Hallowed be thy name.

Was Jesus praying that whenever people would think of or speak of the Father God,

they would perceive Him as Holy??

Will our belief in a Holy creator help to adjust Him to holiness???????

I have wondered if our experiences are being fed into that master mind we call Father God for interpretation.

Then there is emotion--Mother God

and the combination of Father and Mother, emotion and intellect into Son....

I am thankful for Mother emotion
but the downside to emotion is hate, envy etc....

so balance of thought and emotion is good.
I know I am blabbering on

Just my thoughts

Interesting topic!!! I've only read the first few posts so far.

Hermit
20th March 2015, 21:01
it is interesting that Jesus said in The Lord's Prayer

Our Father who art in heaven'

Hallowed be thy name.

Was Jesus praying that whenever people would think of or speak of the Father God,

they would perceive Him as Holy??

Will our belief in a Holy creator help to adjust Him to holiness???????

I have wondered if our experiences are being fed into that master mind we call Father God for interpretation.

Then there is emotion--Mother God

and the combination of Father and Mother, emotion and intellect into Son....

I am thankful for Mother emotion
but the downside to emotion is hate, envy etc....

so balance of thought and emotion is good.
I know I am blabbering on

Just my thoughts

Interesting topic!!! I've only read the first few posts so far.

Mom!

You ain't babbling. :)

The prayer is...well pretty deep to be honest if you really dig into it and meditate on it. (This is actually more the here and now life than the after life lol!) It sounds like you've done some heavy thought on the subject which is pretty cool!

At the end of it all, I always go back to something St. Francis taught the first friars: unlike those who take a vow of stability, the cell is within you, you have to carry it with you as you go into the world and do good works. I know my own practice and beliefs are unconventional for a forum like this...heck there are days I even think people look at me cockeyed.

One thing I know for sure: there is a deeper meaning when each word, each line, is contemplated separately but within the context of the entire prayer.

Of course your milage will vary. But it's still nice to see you here. ;)

And the hermit goes back to tomatoes...mmmmm.....little seedlings, grow stronger!

lift the veil
23rd March 2015, 14:23
The following is an excerpt from the latest "Matthew's Messages" which are "channeled" messages that Suzy Ward supposedly receives from her deceased son, who claims to have experienced the "Afterlife/Nirvana." IMHO almost all channeled messages are agenda driven, perpetrated by beings who wish to control humanity, whether they be humans themselves (TPTB) or other controlling entities.

Here "Matthew" describes what the Afterlife is like. My take on it is that he is describing the group consensus "heavenly" realms that are jointly created/perpetuated by the thoughts of individuals who have recently left their physical human bodies. These "heavenly" realms he describes are tainted with structure and hierarchy, with its jobs, education (~mind-control) and councils, which just mimics life here on Earth, even though they try to sugar-coat it as being idyllic or "heavenly." Such realms would surely trap/distract souls from seeking out something else/something "higher" as they think this is how it must be. Their family and friends are all there, so they simply accept it and go along with the herd mentality.

Messages such as these remind me of the many NDEs which seem to be sales pitches to us here in the physical, programming us for what we should accept as being "the way" things work in the Afterlife. Why all the structure and hierarchy? Who are the Councils and Administrators? Who is the Wizard behind the "heavenly" curtain???

http://www.matthewbooks.com/february-8-2015/

Our mentioning Nirvana’s “fourth density residential area” elicited a number of responses. We thank the reader whose questions are cited, and our reply also will address comments and questions from others who wrote.

“Matthew said, ‘Persons who advance from third to fourth density spiritually and consciously during Earth lifetime enter Nirvana’s fourth density residential areas.’ He also said residents there range from second to fifth density or higher. How do the areas where they live differ from fourth? Who decides where people live? Are family members reunited in the area where the first one who went there is? Are people restricted to their area or can they move from one to another? What kind of living accommodations do residents have? What do people do while they’re there and how long do they stay? I’d like to know more about what to expect when I get there!”

First, as a reminder, we number densities, whether mass or location or soul evolvement status, ONLY to indicate advancement. Densities aren’t compartmentalized and there are no sign posts indicating where one density stops location-wise and another begins, and the same is true of soul evolvement. In both there are many gradations, which you could think of as shades on a color chart that move from the faintest tinge all the way up the spectrum to the color’s full intensity. Applying that to residency in Nirvana, persons who are the least evolved spiritually and consciously live in “tinge” and persons who are more evolved live in the shades that correspond to their status.

Now then, at the end of physical lifetime, all of Earth’s peoples go to that multidimensional spirit world, thus it encompasses religions’ concepts of both heaven and hell. Nirvana comprises numerous meandering, energetically-connected, flexible “layers,” which can be considered heaven, and a tiny dense orb that is separate from the layers can be considered hell. Both are about the same distance from Earth as your moon. The layers are what you call “discarnate,” and even though they do have mass, their high vibrations make them invisible to your telescopes and the orb is too small to be noticeable.

First we shall speak about the layers and their gradations, all of which are at varying vibratory rates, and who goes where is determined by the laws of physics that govern this universe. The energy of every person’s thoughts, motives and deeds throughout the lifetime is registered in the infallible Akashic records, and when the dense body dies, the etheric body automatically is drawn to the part of Nirvana that corresponds to the energy in the person’s records.

We remind you as well that the soul is freed, or liberated, from the etheric body—it is the personage and its lifetime experiences, which form the psyche, who goes to Nirvana. So it is possible, even likely, that members of an Earth family will enter different parts, but all who go to the layers may visit each other. As members in lower layers or layer gradations grow in spiritual and conscious awareness, they advance accordingly in residency.

Nirvana is in the timeless continuum, so you’ll be seeing not only family and friends from this lifetime who are there, but also dear ones from other lifetimes, and you may prefer to spend time with them. Always the stronger love bonds between individuals prevail and everyone honors this; the same applies to persons who remarried after their spouses died and all are in Nirvana.

Now we shall speak about who lives where. Occupants of the topmost layer are the most highly evolved: the 100-member council that oversees Nirvana’s administrative aspects, resident and visiting masters in specialty fields, and universal family members who wish to stay a while after completing their volunteer service on Earth. Down a notch are the principals in charge of transition, customized healing and settling-in assistance; childcare; education; employment; transportation; architecture and construction; entertainment; Earth monitoring; libraries and the fine arts. Then come the myriad employees in those and other fields who live in layer gradations commensurate with their extent of responsibility and progress in service, spiritual and conscious growth, and personal interests.

Although education at every level and training in all fields are available to everyone, skills and talents of other personage lifetimes are remembered, so residents have a wealth of knowledge and experience to choose from. Always employment is a matter of choice, and individuals who desire to work may change from one field to another whenever they wish.

Babies and young children enter fourth density. If close family members are living there or in higher layers, the children join them; if not, they are lovingly nurtured by specially-trained caretakers and schooled appropriately for age and soul growth status at the time they arrived.

Animals also enter fourth density. Those whom you call predators were herbivores before darkness made them carnivorous long ages ago, and that aspect of their nature is erased from cellular patterning during the passage from Earth to Nirvana. Pets and their human families are reunited by the energy streamers of shared love bonds. If pets arrive first, they roam with other animals until a family member enters any of the layers. Henceforth they may live together if that is what is desired—all animals are self-sufficient and there is no pet ownership as you know it.

Third density is home to people who refuse to listen to universal truths that differ from their beliefs and to people whose characteristics such as bigotry, greed, anger, dishonesty, jealousy, arrogance, egotism or disloyalty led them astray from their chosen karmic lessons. All of those individuals need time and assistance to become open to enlightenment and gain spiritual and psychic strength. As they respond, they move to a higher gradation, where advanced learning and a wider range of employment, activities and growth opportunities are available, and so on up the ladder.

Please don’t think that life in Nirvana is all work, work, work or learn, learn learn! Just as on Earth, most residents want the self-satisfaction that comes with being productive and creative and adding to their knowledge; and because they also enjoy leisure time, a wide range of age-related activities and entertainment are available. All team and individual sports except those that destroy or injure life are popular; so are attending or participating in films, theater and concerts; and “story hour” is enjoyed by all ages. There are travels throughout the realm, lectures by visiting “professors,” grand fiestas and small social get-togethers, splendid museums and art galleries, and hobbies of interest.

Buildings of all sizes and designs are erected by focused thought and visualization, and although residences are in accordance with evolvement status, everyone has a choice of house or apartment in a city or living in a rural environment. It is noteworthy that the most highly evolved souls choose humble dwellings and people who choose mansions later feel uncomfortable with such opulence—they have those homes dematerialized and replaced with more modest styles.

Now we shall speak about second density, the tiny dense orb that can be considered the hell of religions. The individuals drawn there are those who consistently ignored conscience and pre-birth agreements and they willfully caused great suffering to persons whose soul contracts did not include those experiences. Because light is anathema to these individuals, only a pinpoint is directed into their dark world; as they overcome their fear of the pinpoint, a bit more light is beamed to them. It may take hundreds or even thousands of your years before they choose to absorb enough light to embody at the lowest consciousness level in a third density civilization, a life comparable to Earth’s slugs and minute, short-lived insects. This act of divine grace wipes clean the cellular and psychic patterning of devastating behavior choices.

Although Nirvana primarily is the temporary home of people who transition from Earth, residents in the higher layers vary considerably. Mother, my description of the population answers other questions sent to you, and I think it will be of interest all readers, so please insert that.

[Excerpt from “Residents” chapter of Matthew, Tell Me about Heaven; Matthew transmitted this information in 1994, when he still lived in Nirvana.]
Matthew, how many souls live in Nirvana?

Between 10 and 12 billion. We come and go continuously, so the population fluctuates. You’re having a hard time with that number, Mother. Why?

It seems like a lot of souls between Earth lifetimes.

I need to clarify our population, which is considerably more varied than I’ve explained. This realm is primarily for people transitioning from Earth lifetimes, who could be called “regular” residents, but many others live here, too, and I’ll tell you about all of them.

Although most of our regular residents are preparing for their next lifetime on Earth, depending upon the stage of their soul growth, some are preparing for incarnate or discarnate life elsewhere, even outside our galaxy, or they may choose to experience as free spirits. Probably 20 years is average for a “long-timer,” but I’m not really comfortable giving that figure because many variables influence the length of residency. Some souls feel great sensitivity in all aspects, an ability acquired only in higher density vibrations, and they don’t stay very long. Some are so highly evolved that they practically whisk through to their next growth placement.

Others of this spiritual evolvement status may choose to remain here quite a while. They have earned this as a reward for honored service, and they stay for a long time by your calculations. Some of these souls are very high in our hierarchy. Other long-timers are here for intensive healing from a number of difficult lifetimes. They stay in an environment of tranquility as long as they need to recuperate before choosing their next level of spiritual growth experiencing. All those souls constitute what I referred to as our “regular” population.

Another large part is transient. Some are free spirits, who come and go as their growth needs require.

Matthew, excuse me, please. Remember, here free spirits are folks who seem to go blithely through life doing their own thing out of the “mainstream.” Is it the same there?

Oh, no, Mother. Free spirit can mean only that no body, not even the etheric body, is necessary for residence of the soul. But in a larger sense it refers to the mental attitude or psychic approach to communion with God and the knowledgeable accomplishing of the pre-birth chosen mission. Either or both of these conditions constitute a free spirit lifetime. It’s a different sort of learning process and is as necessary as any other lesson due to karmic cause and effect.

I see. Thank you.

You’re welcome! Now then, others of our transients are teachers in specialty fields or students who come for selected education, and they leave when they have accomplished their purpose. Visitors come from other discarnate realms to further their spiritual growth and stay as long as their specific interests last. And there are many short-term vacationers, some from supra-human civilizations. Nirvana is much more beautiful than many other discarnate realms and, just like resorts on Earth, it attracts “tourists.”

There is still another kind of resident here, souls who have taken on new bodies on Earth, but they reside here as well as there. Mother, this isn’t “weird” at all, and there is good reason for these “dual” lives. When one is motivated toward studies, learning can be achieved far more rapidly here than on Earth. We have almost limitless superb resources and master teachers, and the entire environment is conducive to spiritual growth. What better place to gain knowledge and spiritual enlightenment with which to endow the new personage?

Thank you, Mother. We have given an enlightening glimpse of life in Nirvana, but no message can cover all facets of that world, like the personal reception of all arrivals and how they are affected by the thoughts and feelings of their loved ones on Earth; the customized care given to all who arrive with traumatized psyches; the diverse environment in that spirit world; its republic form of governance; aging and de-aging; or the range of residents’ manifesting capabilities. Although our messages never have been a platform for recommending the Matthew books, we make this one exception: Matthew, Tell Me about Heaven offers comfort to people grieving the loss of a loved one and is an inspirational guideline for living.

Elbie
23rd March 2015, 19:38
LIFT THE VEIL: The following is an excerpt from the latest "Matthew's Messages" which are "channeled" messages that Suzy Ward supposedly receives from her deceased son, who claims to have experienced the "Afterlife/Nirvana." IMHO almost all channeled messages are agenda driven, perpetrated by beings who wish to control humanity, whether they be humans themselves (TPTB) or other controlling entities.

Here "Matthew" describes what the Afterlife is like. My take on it is that he is describing the group consensus "heavenly" realms that are jointly created/perpetuated by the thoughts of individuals who have recently left their physical human bodies. These "heavenly" realms he describes are tainted with structure and hierarchy, with its jobs, education (~mind-control) and councils, which just mimics life on here Earth, even though they try to sugar-coat it as being idyllic or "heavenly." Such realms would surely trap/distract souls from seeking out something else/something "higher" as they think this is how it must be. Their family and friends are all there, so they simply accept it and go along with the herd mentality.

Messages such as these remind me of the many NDEs which seem to be sales pitches to us here in the physical, programming us for what we should accept as being "the way" things work in the Afterlife. Why all the structure and hierarchy? Who are the Councils and Administrators? Who is the Wizard behind the "heavenly" curtain??? The following is an excerpt from the latest "Matthew's Messages" which are "channeled" messages that Suzy Ward supposedly receives from her deceased son, who claims to have experienced the "Afterlife/Nirvana." IMHO almost all channeled messages are agenda driven, perpetrated by beings who wish to control humanity, whether they be humans themselves (TPTB) or other controlling entities.

Here "Matthew" describes what the Afterlife is like. My take on it is that he is describing the group consensus "heavenly" realms that are jointly created/perpetuated by the thoughts of individuals who have recently left their physical human bodies. These "heavenly" realms he describes are tainted with structure and hierarchy, with its jobs, education (~mind-control) and councils, which just mimics life on here Earth, even though they try to sugar-coat it as being idyllic or "heavenly." Such realms would surely trap/distract souls from seeking out something else/something "higher" as they think this is how it must be. Their family and friends are all there, so they simply accept it and go along with the herd mentality.

Messages such as these remind me of the many NDEs which seem to be sales pitches to us here in the physical, programming us for what we should accept as being "the way" things work in the Afterlife. Why all the structure and hierarchy? Who are the Councils and Administrators? Who is the Wizard behind the "heavenly" curtain???

hear hear and read the above. thanks for your post lift the veil.

it's the afterlife trap if anything

all the talk about further education, spiritual perfecting helped by "ascended masters" etc etc., holy hierarchies, scret teachings for some only - rubbish..all part of the very same control mechanism by the non holies...from what i have experienced.

ERK
24th March 2015, 01:11
x

Breeze
24th March 2015, 16:35

Breeze
24th March 2015, 16:43

Breeze
24th March 2015, 17:07

hughe
24th March 2015, 23:24
The on-going manipulation has been so deep that most people forgot causality - cause and effect - long time ago.
If I put one fundamental law in Universe, it's the causality. Knowledge is the subset of collective memory.
I think knowledge is irrelevant, subjective matter to existence of life forms.
Knowledge makes us decide what is good or bad, most of time under the name of superior, refined knowledge - science and technology actually produced more harm than benefit to humanity. Humans who so caught up with knowledge blindly kill and destroy the Nature including ourselves.

Suppose there is an advanced species that want to get rid of humans on Earth, what method it will choose?
The proven, effective way is to dumb down the target population, let them slowly consumed, be self destroyed by ignorant and stupidity.
Breaking causality at the collective level is key, and wipe out memories both collective and individual level.

It's possible handful of genius born but it's okay for them because such brilliant minds are one time deal. Between each cycle of life and death they can wipe out the memory of geniuses so that the progress of human race get stuck. Laws of Physics change in time. This is outrageous claim according to established scientists but it's fact. How many of you ever doubted the three laws of motion invented by Issac Newton? Issac Newton was a brilliant mind but he wasn't the creator of Universe. Newton's theory of motion had flaws in it. Newton ignored what causes gravity and treated it as manifested phenomenon as is. Followers Issac Newton worshiped him so hard that they made Issac Newton as a God. Right? So far anybody who has challenged Newton's flawed theory suppressed systematically by scientists. I'm pretty sure that if Issac Newton born again, have all the memories of previous works, he had to reinvent new theory in physics.

Mind control technology that includes memory reset is entertaining and sick idea.
Imagine the situation when all the people loose memory in first day of each year. We can't live one year of knowledge.
Whoever or whatever behind massive level of mind control they have done fantastic jobs.

The bird knows how to build a shelter. How many of us know how to build decent shelter or house? I've been learning it for few years.
https://butterflyofdream.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/dsc_0324.jpg?w=640&h=429

Why the society doesn't teach the fundamental knowledge for survival to kids in schools: farming, shelter construction, energy production and manipulation, health care?

lift the veil
25th March 2015, 13:34
AND the great news is, WE have all been part of this as co-creator gods, each one of us has at some point in time consciously contributed to the Creation of the Universes and Galaxies and planets of our choosing. Remember this when you next read another ET version of humanities history. Smile.

Also, just as important, these godly memories creating, our experiences and wisdoms gained can never be stripped from us, nor stolen, destroyed nor manipulated, as such concepts/acts do not and cannot exist in these kingdoms of higher frequency spin of Unity Consciousness.

Breeze - Thank you for your very eloquent description of Creation. Your points above are extremely important.

p.s. - I can't wait for part 3!!! :unity:

Sebastion
25th March 2015, 14:49
Breeze-Your picture of the prime creator is something that I experienced directly while deep in the throes of cosmic consciousness. It would appear to be a mirror image of that experience although the light and brilliance would have to be magnified exponentially! Some experiences cannot be explained no matter the words used. My translation of that would be that I, as the universal masculine in my light body merged with the universal feminine light body, both "bodies" were comprised of millions of miniature suns, beyond brilliant in their makeup. We appeared "separate" at first ,facing each other. Then, as if on a gossamer breeze we merged each within the other! All of those miniature suns merged and exchanged massive love energy. It was something far beyond exquisite ecstasy and could never be adequately expressed. As Guerdjeiff stated, when one unites the intent of the brain (masculine) and the intent of the heart (feminine) a third energy is produced. When you understand what that 3rd energy is, you may get a glimpse of what the One, Itself, Is.

Ria
26th March 2015, 08:19
This thread has some profound individual information which is worth a study.

Sebastion
26th March 2015, 15:16
Just wanted to add, that I completely concur with what Breeze has thus far posted. I am tickled and pleased to no end to have found another who has experienced what it is to BE in the higher worlds of the One. Breeze has really laid it out extremely well, far better than I could! I look forward, very much so, to read what she has to say in her upcoming posts!

Breeze
26th March 2015, 17:25
Breeze-Your picture of the prime creator is something that I experienced directly while deep in the throes of cosmic consciousness. It would appear to be a mirror image of that experience although the light and brilliance would have to be magnified exponentially! Some experiences cannot be explained no matter the words used. My translation of that would be that I, as the universal masculine in my light body merged with the universal feminine light body, both "bodies" were comprised of millions of miniature suns, beyond brilliant in their makeup. We appeared "separate" at first ,facing each other. Then, as if on a gossamer breeze we merged each within the other! All of those miniature suns merged and exchanged massive love energy. It was something far beyond exquisite ecstasy and could never be adequately expressed. As Guerdjeiff stated, when one unites the intent of the brain (masculine) and the intent of the heart (feminine) a third energy is produced. When you understand what that 3rd energy is, you may get a glimpse of what the One, Itself, Is.

Sabastion that is a Brilliant description! Thank you!

And YES to what you wrote…….. “on a gossamer breeze”, is spot on and eloquently said! (I must remember ‘gossamer’ it is a great word). I also hear you on the masculine and feminine – smile.

It is so wonderful and refreshing to speak to others who remember this too; I am sure there are many around the world who remember……. And many more souls in the process of re-remembering and re-connecting to their true Source of BEingness.

http://static.tumblr.com/af08e9aeb5c416839a317abc52846e7f/wisbkm3/ZAin6e9p9/tumblr_static_7bk42qafi2w4wsos4gg0ks4gg.jpg

I often imagine a world where everyone re-remembered who they truly are, their divine heritage beyond the Stars…….. what a different life expression this would be.

[I am working on my next post, but it will be delayed due to family staying over, and now their friends staying over too........ so I have many hungry mouths to feed – so tied to the kitchen for the next few days - lol.]

gardener
2nd April 2015, 04:49
Malc could do it don't you think?

gardener
2nd April 2015, 05:25
Hello Milneman liked that a little Omar Kyam/ glass of wine loaf of bread and thou, and I am sure he enjoyed a quality wine.

Breeze
3rd April 2015, 16:15
Hello All
This is a quick post to apologise for being absent for a while on this thread – I am recuperating from shingles. I will return as soon as able to continue my posts.
I hope you all have a wonderful Easter weekend filled with fun and inspiration.
Love & Blessings
Breeze X :smiley hug:

ERK
3rd April 2015, 16:23
Hello All
This is a quick post to apologise for being absent for a while on this thread – I am recuperating from shingles. I will return as soon as able to continue my posts.
I hope you all have a wonderful Easter weekend filled with fun and inspiration.
Love & Blessings

I hope you feel better!

Breeze
22nd April 2015, 13:21
I posted this earlier on the dilemma thread.

I am sure this dilemma has been pondered by many throughout the ages.

A wise person discovers a spiritual truth that is not commonly remembered/known anymore.

The wise person looking upon his brethren with unconditional love simply wants to share this spiritual insight with others in the market place, to inspire spiritual reconnection, re-remembrance of who we all truly BE.

But within the market place there are the few with ambitious thoughts of self gain, fame and fortune. Such people’s inclination is to plagiarise and mimic other people’s experiences, insights, words……… then adding twists of distortion and exaggeration to create a sensational story ………. That is so far removed from the original message spoken by another.

The wise person ponders this dilemma.

Does the wise person share what they know for all to hear in the market place?

Or do they keep silent……… as they see how their loving words in the future become fabricated, divorced of truth that misleads a larger market place?

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj47/wendwriter/Icons/Gandalfsmoking.jpg

I find myself between a rock and a hard place right now in this present climate on TOT.

After long deep contemplation, I have reached a difficult decision that it would be unwise at present to continue adding to this most meaningful thread discussion.

I am truly sorry to disappoint so many members and readers - this was never my intention.

In the near future, I will be looking into the ‘hows’ of creating my own blog, so that everything I share remains my property in order to keep the 'original' unconditional loving intention pure. :love:

I would never want my sharings to be used on smoke fires that fuel disinformation to my brethren.

I hope you understand this has not been an easy decision to make, but after mindfull consideration it was the only option I could take.

Love & Blessings

Sebastion
22nd April 2015, 15:20
Breeze-Your post reminds me of a saying that I have pondered for many a year. It goes like this: He who knows does not speak and for those who do not, say it all. It is known that for those who dare to speak, many slings and arrows will come their way. That is the nature of lower mind, their mind to protect itself. As I have said lower mind is the very antithesis of higher mind and will do anything to protect itself. All worlds from 5d on down are ruled by lower mind.

I would encourage you to continue on with this thread and if there are slings and arrows launched at what you have yet to say, then let us endure them together, I got your back! If you still choose to stick with your decision, then so be it. Should you choose to continue, there are those who have the eyes to see and the wisdom to seriously consider what is posted. People steeped in lower mind will twist and plagiarize what you have to say no matter where you post on the internet. You may wish to seriously consider that before you make the final decision. My best to you...

ERK
22nd April 2015, 16:51
x

Breeze
22nd April 2015, 17:13
Can you expand on this?
Extra info: Robert Monroe’s startling discoveries of what is occurring in the Afterlife was never allowed to be published; however a close work colleague who remains anonymous, shared some of these Afterlife discoveries and can be found in a rare pdf book titled ‘Matrix V’ published by Val Valerian.

I am a TMI graduate and also met Val back in 1989 (I have is books and read them). Thank you.

Hello Erk, I have been racking my memory ever since you asked me............ I 'either' read this somewhere in the massive Matrix V book (written by an anonymous author - Val simply published it) or it was in one of Val's radio interviews. I cannot remember specifically, although I tend to lean towards it being in a radio interview that Val said this.

Sorry I could not be more specific.

ERK
22nd April 2015, 17:15
x