PDA

View Full Version : The Lacerta Interview

DNA
10th March 2015, 22:53
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWb-sEFWQic

I find the Lacerta Interview absolutely fascinating.
I can't get over how the interview has an amazing ability to ring true with me.

I would like to correlate some information in regards to The Lacerta Interview and an area of reknown high strangeness where I live, The Superstition Mountains of AZ.

In the Lacerta Interview she states that there is a sizable population of reptilians in the South West of the United States. Lacerta also states that the anti-gravity ships flown by the reptilians are cigar shaped.

On a personal note,,,,I interviewed three people individually who attended an out door "rave" party in the superstitions back in the fall of 1996. All three people reported the same incident, and one was pretty shook up about it.
They stated that a large cylindrical cigar shaped craft hovered extremely close to the group of young dancing people, and that it was trying to obscure itself in a large dust cloud that was the result of six thousand kids dancing in the desert.

On another personal note, I have a friend who took a picture in the superstitions of a cigar shaped flying craft, but, she never saw the craft when she took the picture it just happend to be in the back ground later when she devoloped it.

There is also the story of an abduction that took place in the Superstition Mountains.
If you study the Lacerta Video, and I mean study it by taking notes and what not.
There are strong parrallels in this abduction story.

Reptilian Abduction In The Superstition Mountain by Cherrie Hinkle (http://www.reptilianagenda.com/exp/e111600b.shtml)

NANUXII
11th March 2015, 00:48
The Lacerta Material is invaluable in its make up and intelligence.

I concur it draws many parralells to inside information i know and have " felt " over time.

One thing i need to make clear , is that no part of the Lacerta files do they state that they abduct people. This thing about abduction is truly what is stifling people from learning from more intelligent beings.

So please do not de rail this by taking an emotional stance on abduction written by thrids parties. The Lacerta material stands on its own merit. Especially Part 2 .. thats where the really good stuff comes in.

N

DNA
11th March 2015, 01:27
The Lacerta Material is invaluable in its make up and intelligence.

I concur it draws many parralells to inside information i know and have " felt " over time.

One thing i need to make clear , is that no part of the Lacerta files do they state that they abduct people. This thing about abduction is truly what is stifling people from learning from more intelligent beings.

So please do not de rail this by taking an emotional stance on abduction written by thrids parties. The Lacerta material stands on its own merit. Especially Part 2 .. thats where the really good stuff comes in.

N

Lacerta herself states that if one were to accidentally find an entrance to a reptilian base that her advice would be to turn around and run like hell. This because a most unpleasant thing would happen to a human being in this circumstance. Lacerta also goes on to describe in detail what an entrance into an underground base would look like.
In the abduction scenario I gave a woman on a hike in the superstition mountains accidentally stumbles into one of these cloaked underground entrances. The story she gives was recovered through hypnosis.

mojo
11th March 2015, 01:42
It's neat that you live near the superstition mts I would recommend skywatching maybe you capture some cool evidence? There's something going on nearby where I live and have thought about going out into the wilderness area to see. In the past my neighbor and I have heard strange sounds coming from there. Two weeks ago I witnessed a ufo going into that area. My camcorder was at my side and was ready but happened so fast. Six months have passed without being able to provide footage even though continuing skywatching. There is a mt ridge seen in some of my footage that would provide a nice view into the valley so maybe soon an answer can come fourth about my suspicions.

NANUXII
11th March 2015, 04:27
Lacerta herself states that if one were to accidentally find an entrance to a reptilian base that her advice would be to turn around and run like hell. This because a most unpleasant thing would happen to a human being in this circumstance. Lacerta also goes on to describe in detail what an entrance into an underground base would look like.
In the abduction scenario I gave a woman on a hike in the superstition mountains accidentally stumbles into one of these cloaked underground entrances. The story she gives was recovered through hypnosis.

Yes i woulod agree , if you stumble into my home id advise you to run like hell too , thats tresspassing isnt it ? dosent mean they are going to abduct you ... see what i mean . why are you associating abduction from a totally different account and putting it over the Lacerta files ?

When you say " one of these underground bases " are you refering to the bases of the Lacerta beings ? if so can you provide the text and reference exactly where this is listed ?

DNA
11th March 2015, 13:47
I wanted to paste the entire interview and color code so as to color cordinate certain passages with new information. The interveiw is long ss such I am forced to limit myself to the information that pings with the Superstition Mountain story.

The colors in the Lacerta Interview should correspond to the Superstion Mountain incident text that is colored. The Lacerta Interview has a lot more to offer than what is mentioned, I suggest reading the whole thing if you get a chance.

I'm correlating two stories the "Superstition Mountain" storyand the "Lacerta Interview".
If something in one article has red text then you can correlate that with the red text in the other story. The same with blue, green etc.

THE LACERTA INTERVIEW (http://imaginativeworlds.com/forum/showthread.php?18983-Lacerta-An-interview-with-a-female-reptillian&highlight=)

Question: Have you a special symbol or something like that with which we can identify your kind?
Answer: We have two major symbols representing our species. One (the more ancient) symbol is a blue serpent with four white wings on a black background (the colours have religious meanings for us). This symbol was used from certain parts of my society, but it is today very seldom—you humans have copied it very often in your old writings. The other symbol is a mystic being you would call a "Dragon" in the shape of a circle with seven white stars in the middle. This symbol is much more common today. If you see one of that symbols on a cylindrical craft I've described in my previous answer or on some underground installation, this thing or place belongs definetely to us (and I would advise you to go away from there as soon as possible).
Question: The seven stars in the second symbol you've mentioned—do they mean the Pleiades?
Answer: Pleiades? No. Actually, the seven stars are planets and moons and they are a symbol for our former seven colonies in the solar system. The stars are shown in front of a blue background and the dragon-circle means the shape of Earth. The seven white stars mean Moon, Mars, Venus and 4 moons of Jupiter and Saturn, we had colonized in the past. Two colonies are no longer in use and abandoned, so 5 stars would be more correct.

Imagine the body of a normal human woman and you have at first a good imagination of my body. Like you, I have a head, two arms, two hands, two legs and two feet and the proportions of my body are like yours. As I'm female I have also two breasts (despite our reptile origin, we have started to give milk to our babies during the evolution process—this happened around 30 million years ago—because this is the best thing to keep the young alive. Evolution had done this for your species already in the dinosaur age and—a little bit later—also for ours. That means not that we are now real mammals) but the breasts of us are not as large as those of human woman and the size of them is generally equal for every female of my kind.

The external reproduction organs are for both sexes smaller then those of humans, but they are visible and they have the same function as yours (another gift of evolution to our species).
My skin is mainly of a green-beige colour—more pale green—and we have some patterns of brown irregular dots (each dot of the size of 1–2 centimetres) on our skin and in our face (the patterns are different for both sexes but females have more, especially in the lower body and in the face). You can see them in my case as two lines over the eyebrows crossing my forehead, at my cheek and at my chin. My eyes are a little bit larger then human eyes (for this reason, we
can see better in the darkness) and usually dominated from the large black pupils, which are surrounded from a small bright-green iris (males have a dark-green iris). The pupil is slit and can change its size from a small black line to a wide-
open egg-shaped oval, because our retina is very light sensitive and the pupil must compare this. We have external round ears but they are smaller and not so curved as yours, but we can hear better because our ears are more sensitive for sonic (we can also hear a wider range of sonic). There's a muscle or "lid" over the ears which can completely close them (for example under water). Our nose is more pointed and there is a V-shaped curving between the nostrils, which enabled the ancestors to "see" temperature.

We have lost most of this ability, but we can still feel temperature much better with this "organ". Our lips are shaped like yours (those of females a little bit larger then those of males) but of a pale brown colour and our theet are very white and strong and a little bit longer and sharper then your soft mammal teeth. We have no different hair colours like you (but there is a traditon to colour the hairs in different ages) and the original colour is—like mine—a greenish brown. Our hairs are thicker and stronger then yours and they grow very slow. In additon, the head is the only part of our body where we have hairs.
Our body, arms and legs are similar in shape and size to yours, but the colour is different (green-beige, like the face) and there are scale-like structures on the upper legs (over the knee) and upper arms (over the elbow). Our five fingers are a little bit longer and thinner then human fingers and our skin on the palm is plain, so we have no lines like you but again a combination of a scale-like skin structure and of the brown dots (both sexes have the dots on the palm) and we have no fingerprints like you. If you touch my skin, you will feel that it is smoother then your hairy skin. There are small sharp horns on the upside of both middle fingers. The fingernails are grey and generally longer then yours. You see that my nails are not so long and round at the top.

This is because I'm female. Males have sharp pointed nails with a lenght of sometimes 5 or 6 of your centimetres. The following feature is very different from your body and part of our reptilian origin: if you touch the backside of my upper body you will feel a hard bony line through my clothing. This is not my spine but a very difficult shaped external plate-strucure of skin and tissue following exactly our spine from the head to the hip. There is an extremly high number of nerves and large blood vessels in this structure and in the plates (which are around two or three centimetres long and very touch sensitive—this is the reason why we have always problems to sit in chairs with a back like this chair.) The main task of these small plates (beside a role in our sexuality) is simply the regulation of our body temperature and if we sit in natural or artificial sunlight, these plates become more bloodfilled and the vessels become wider and the sun is able to heat up our reptilioid blood (which circulates through the body and through the plates) for many degrees and that gives us a great pleasure.

When I talk about our subterranean home, I talk about large cave systems. The caves you have discovered near to the surface are tiny in comparison to real caves and huge caverns deeper in the earth (in a depth of 2,000 to 8,000 of your metres, but connected with many hidden tunnels to the surface or to surface-near caves) and we live in large and advanced cities and colonies inside such caves. Major sites of us are beyond the Arctic, the Antarctic, Inner Asia, North America and Australia. If I talk about artificial sunlight in our cities I don't mean a real sun but various technological sources of light (including gravitational sources) which illuminates the caverns and tunnels. There are special cave areas and tunnels with a strong UV light in every city and we use that places to heat our blood. Furthermore, we have also some surface sunplaces in remote areas, especially in America and Australia.

Question: Where can we find such a surface-near entry to your world?
Answer: Do you really think I will tell you their exact location? If you want to find such an entry, you have to search it by yourself (but I would advise you not to do that). When I came to the surface four days ago, I used an entry approximately 300 of your kilometres north from here near to a large lake, but I doubt that you would be able to find it (there are only a few entries in this part of the world—more are far more north and east). As a little advice: if you are in a narrow cave or in a tunnel or even in something that looks to you like an artificial mine shaft and as deeper you walk as smoother appear the walls and if you feel unusual warm air streaming from the depth or if you hear the rushing sound of streaming air in a ventilation or elevator shaft, then look for a special kind of artificial and smooth wall somewhere in the cave with a door made of gray metal. If you would be able to open that door (but I doubt this) you would be in a usually round technical room with ventilation systems and elevators to the depth. This is probably an entry to our world. If you have reached this point, you should know that we are now definetely aware of your presence. You are already in big trouble if you have entered the round room, but you should look for one of the two reptilian symbols on the walls. If there are no symbols or other symbols, you are maybe in bigger trouble as you think, because not every underground installation belongs to our kind. Some new tunnel systems are operated from alien races (including hostile races). My general advice if you find yourself in a for you strange underground installation: run away as fast as you can.

There is a powerful device inside each craft which is able to send an artificial signal to your minds to convince you, that you see either nothing but only the sky or that you see normal aircraft like planes instead of our ships.

This isn't used very often, because we avoid human public when we move in the atmosphere. If you are able to see our "UFOs" it means that the device is either defective or deactivated for some reason. The camouflage effect didn't work on photos—to answer this possible question of you already in advance—but why should someone make a photo of the sky when he could not see anything unusual there. By the way, most of the surface-near entry points to our tunnels are also hidden with such a device and your kind will generally see only normal cave walls instead of the door. That's one reason why I've said that I doubt that you will be able to find such a secret door to our world (but it have happened a few times in the past).

Reptilian Rape in the
Arizona Superstition Mountains
By Cherrie Hinkle and Phyllis 'Carla' Davis

[Note: Cherrie and Carla are sisters, by the way... Carla heard the following story first-hand]
Angie had three days off, and was determined to make the most of her mini vacation. The warmth of the late March sun of Arizona was a harbinger of the coming heat of summer. The gentle breeze, a welcome change from the frigid blasts of yesterday.
Every day off from work, she spent climbing in the mountains near her home in Phoenix. Her climbing was usually spur of the moment, not the disciplined mountain climbing she loved to watch on TV. In fact she sometimes wondered what kind of craziness was required to do some of the climbing she had watched.
"I'm not a mountain climbing freak," she had told her friend Carla. "I just like to poke around in the mountains, and try to collect pretty rocks." Her collection of pretty rocks included a mini mountain of rose quartz, turquoise, and other stones that might or might not have any intrinsic value. She had picked them up because they were pretty and had sparkled.
Her climb today had been inspired by a shiny object she had seen at the edge of a small canyon she was hiking through. Glancing at her watch, she realized that the sun was climbing faster than she was. Soon it would be time to start back to her car, so she redoubled her efforts. Reaching the rim of the canyon, she was only a few feet away from the shiny material she had seen. After her struggle to climb all the way up there, she felt vaguely disappointed. She had hoped to find something worth carrying back home with her. The white quartz was nice, and definately shiny, but it was too big to carry back with her.
She sat down near the outcrop and tried to break off a small piece of the quartz... Taking a break from trying to wiggle a piece of rock loose, she saw a small cave part way up the opposite side of the canyon.
"Wow, that's a cave over there," she told herself. "I wonder if the Indians ever used it, or maybe someone from prehistoric times?"
As usual the thought of finding a previously un-found archaeological site set her thoughts afire. Quickly, she slid down the canyon wall she had so laboriously climbed, and started up the opposite wall. Where she had needed to struggle for every upward inch on her first climb, now it almost seemed like she was walking up a garden path. Never before had climbing been so easy.
The pocket-size flashlight she had clipped to her key ring didn't reveal much when she flashed it into the shallow cavity. She entered the cavity, which in reality looked more like an overhand than a cave, and examined the floor more carefully. Since there were no bones, or any other indication that a snake or any other animal had been there recently she decided it was time to take a break. So deciding, she sat down cross legged on the floor of the tiny cave and drank some of the icy water from her canteen.
She leaned back against the wall, closed her eyes and breathed a sigh of relief. The dimness of the cave was a welcome relief from the brilliantly glaring sun.
She sighed, and got up to leave the cave. It would soon be getting dark, and she didn't want to rely on her little flashlight while climbing back down to her car.
Taking a step toward the entrance, she glanced down and saw something shiny on the ground. Leaning over, she peered more closely at the ground, and did not see the green claw-like hand reaching out to grab her until it was too late. Feeling the cool grip on her hand she gasped in surprise.
"Oh, you frightened me," she gasped in surprise when she looked up at a reptilian face. She tried to laugh, thinking someone was wearing a mask. "Charlie, is that you?"
The nervous giggle turned into an attempt to cry out. The cry became a horrified silent scream. Then darkness overwhelmed her.
Waking slowly, she heard strange barking and chirping sounds near her hears. She tried to get up, but found that she couldn't move her arms or legs. She was immersed in a jellatinous substance.
The chirping sounds, she soon discovered, were their voices as they spoke to each other. Feeling a hand on the inside of her thighs, she struggled to open her eyes. Managing to open one eye a little, she saw men with lizard like faces. She felt the heart sinking, mind wrenching feeling of absolute horror for the first time in her life. Attempting to scream, she choked and managed only a stifled gurgle.
With both eyes now open, she watched as several greenish Reptilian men attempted to disrobe her. Her eyes criticized the strange faces carefully. They seemed to be a strange blend of human and serpent. The wide sit eyes almost glowed with a yellowish brightness, with glistening, straight sided, vertical pupils. Their broad flat noses ended in flat nostrils that flared slightly as they snorted while examining here. Some of them had a very wide mouth with many folds of skin, while some had small mouths with no folds.
Angie wondered if the extra folds showed their age. Their small, rounded ears, which were set high on the head, had no lobes. There were three prominent ridges on the top of their cone line heads that resembled large scales. She noticed that the scales were a different color than the skin on the head. More like a khaki green that tapered to gray-green on the back of the head. Their faces were smooth with narrow chins that were pointed rather than rounded.
Two aliens wore either a grey scarf or a wide ribbon draped over their shoulder. Under the soft looking ribbons they wore a white jump suit with insignia that showed a curved dragon with a seven point star in the middle of it. The other 'reptile-men' wore black uniforms with the same insignia. The tall WHITE SKINNED lizard man [note: these "White Dracos" have also been seen in the Dulce - Los Alamos - Kirtland AFB mega-base] wore a burnt orange jump suit with three insignia on the left side. There was a black inverted triangle, the round dragon with star, and an oval with moving stars on it. She felt fascinated by that one. It was like watching a 3d movie in miniature. On the right side of his uniform were three black bars on a silver disk. On the left cuff of his sleeve he wore a row of inverted triangles with three lines cutting through it.
The white skinned alien stood beside her right shoulder. This 'man' with the white skin had blue eyes. She winced in surprise and shame that he should be seeing her laying there naked and helpless. She noted that he was taller than the others, being nearly seven feet tall, and that his eyes looked gentler, or at least not as threatening as those of the green men.
"Help me," she pleaded silently with her eyes and prayed he would understand her need.
He picked up a round box, and held it near her head. Something cold touched her forehead, and she felt a wave of peace wash over her. No longer fearful, she watched them with a strange calm.
Trying to deny her predicament, still half convinced she was being held by a group of pranksters, she looked past the men trying to determine where she was being held.
She discovered she was in an oval room about fifteen feet across. The low ceiling was domes with deep ribs of a soft pale purple. From those arched robs a while light shone. The light was bright, but not harsh. On her left, lights of amber and blue flashed on the wall.
A counter of bench with instruments and appliances was visible from the corners of her eyes. She strained to turn her head, but it wouldn't move. She looked to her right, beyond the tall white 'man', and noticed pipes with strange sacks, or maybe misshapen balloons hanging from them.
While trying to recognize the shape of the bags, she realized some of them were moving. With a shock, Angie remembered seeing her dog's belly, moving that way when she was near full term with her puppies. Another wave of horrified fear hit her. Deep inside her mind she wanted to panic, but couldn't. It was like there were two minds inside her. One was calm, the other horror stricken. The calm side was in charge of her body. She could feel the unhurried beating of her heart much more easily than she could feel the horror welling up in her mind. With calm detachment she wondered how her body could be so calm when God only know what was going to happen to her.
Angie watched with detached curiosity, as one of the lizard men undressed and approached the end of the table. He was muscular and had scales on his chest and lower stomach. Like all men on earth, he was a fully equipped male. What was worse, he was an aroused male.
When his green-gray hands touched her, there was no doubt in her mind what he was going to do. A primeval female fear overwhelmed the artificial calm. She began to scream and found super human strength with which to fight of the Jello like feeling.
Kicking and biting like a wild animal, she lashed out hitting anyone near her. The lizard men quickly subdued the hysterical woman with a blue light that rendered her unconscious. Her last awareness was the wight of his body, and the sick awareness of his penetration. When Angie awoke, she was in her car. She looked around her feeling confused and wondering why she was driving her car. She felt that she had been about to do something, but couldn't remember what it was. She shook her head in an attempt to clear out the cobwebs. Then shrugged and drove on home feeling dazed and disorganized.
At home she suddenly had an urge to shower. When she stepped out of the shower, she found she had scrubbed her body for over two hours. She felt shaky and angry for something she couldn't recall. She put a frozen dinner in the microwave, but only picked at the meal. Then she turned on the TV, but couldn't watch it. Still fighting the dazed feeling she went to bed.
The next few days she spend in bed refusing to answer the door.
Finally on the fourth day her sister, Susan, let herself in with the emergency key Angie had given her two months ago. Susan took her sister to a doctor, who said it was "just the flu," and that she would be fine in a few days.
Susan took Angie home with her, and refusing to listen to any protests, put her to bed. During the week of her stay, Susan noticed that Angie had several nightmares every night, from which she woke up screaming.
On Susan's day off, she offered to go mountain climbing with Angie. With a shudder of fear Angie refused. She refused even to look at the mountains she had loved all her life.
When she had recovered some of her usual frame of mind she moved back into her own apartment, and returned to work. She quit after three days when a customer brought a lizard into the store. She had no idea why the lizard frightened her so much, they had always been a part of her life there in the desert. Generally, she just ignored them. She had no memory of what was keeping her in fear.
Realizing she needed help to overcome the strange new fears, she asked a friend in Phoenix if she could find a hypnotist. She began therapy the next week.
During the first session she discovered she had been raped. It took two more sessions to bring out the reptilian rape. It was such an ordeal that she cried with all the pent up fear until her voice was a harsh whisper.
The therapist at first thought she was transferring the man who had raped her to the reptilian man in an attempt to refuse reality. He quickly realized that as strange as it was, Angie had been raped by an Alien Reptilian man. His training had left him ill equipped to handle this kind of case, but he rose to the challenge. Today his former patient leads a quite, normal existence, in a small town near Phoenix, but she no longer climbs the mountains hear her home.
She doesn't want to speak to anyone about it, and will refuse interviews if someone finds her. She sent me her story with the hope that there are other women who have gone through the same or a similar experience who hesitate to seek help from a hypnotist. She want so encourage those women who haven't yet remembered their ordeal to seek competent help.
She feels good about herself now, and doesn't worry about the aliens any more. She doesn't know why they did it. Was it by choice, or by happenstance? Maybe they watched her for years, and maybe they still visit her. She is no longer concerned for her own safety. She know it they want to find her, she will be helpless to stop it.
Still, she avoids the mountains...

DNA
12th March 2015, 02:54
The following is an abduction by Reptilians and the taking of humans into the Superstition Mountain of AZ

One of the classic examples of combined interaction between the physical Serpent Race and the other-dimensional 'Infernals' in a common cause is given in the case of Brian Scott.
According to Commander X, the area where Scott was abducted within the Superstition mountains of Arizona contains an underground base where, he alleged, at least five individuals had been abducted (to the underground base) that he is aware of, Brian Scott being one of them.
The Superstition mountains are notorious for the many bizarre deaths and beheadings that have taken place there. Many have alleged that in certain parts of this wasteland a sudden force or irrational impulse can come over a person and cause them to suddenly turn against others in their party. There have been several cases where strange 'voices' have driven treasure-hunters insane and, in some cases, driven them to kill their partners. Even though the following account does not specifically mention the underground base described by Commander X, other sources who have talked to Mr. Scott do suggest that an underground installation was involved. Brad Steiger, in his book 'THE UFO ABDUCTORS' (1988., Berkley Books., N.Y.) describes Brian Scott's experiences as follows:

"...Scott's first abduction reportedly occurred in the Arizona desert near Phoenix in 1971, and he claimed that another had just occurred on December 22, 1975, in Garden Grove, California. In between, Scott said, there were three other terrifying sessions with the aliens and repeated visits to his home by balls of light and a transparent being that called itself the Host.

"Incredibly, Scott found that a friend of his was already inside the craft. The two of them were taken into a small room that began to fill with a fog or a mist.
Then they were confronted by four or five 'very horrifying' creatures. Scott described them as having gray skin like that of a crocodile or a rhino, with a thicker patch of hide over the front torso... The beings were seven feet tall, according to Scott, and... had three fingers and a thumb kicked over to one side."
Steiger then records a conversation between Scott and researcher Timothy Green Beckley:
"TIM BECKLEY: What happened on the day when your wife was sent to the hospital?
"SCOTT: She had been to work, pretty much handling everything that was going on around her. Then I got a call that she wasn't feeling very well. I brought her home, and after about fifteen minutes of sitting there talking with her, she was saying several things, none of which made any sense to me or to her. She said that she had been in the bathroom and suddenly felt hands all over her body. It was as if someone had broken into the house and molested her. When she calmed down and started making explanations to me about what the hell was wrong with her, it was as if, from her description, the guys I had seen aboard the craft in 1971 had visited her. This is odd, because she has never even seen any sketches that I made of those entities.
"BECKLEY: So this was an actual materialization--if you want to call it that--of the entities in the house?
"SCOTT: I don't know what is was.
"BECKLEY: But she was so upset that you decided to take her to the hospital?
"SCOTT: Later that evening, it seemed as if she was okay. I was on the phone, and the baby was getting into everything so I couldn't carry on the conversation. I got up and went looking for my wife. I heard a bumping sound and a moan coming from the bathroom. My wife was on the floor, hyperventilating. I got her up and onto a chair in the living room. I was on my way to call her mother when she just fell flat on her face. I called the paramedics, and while they were on the way, she got up and fell down again. Then she began to become hysterical. It took four paramedics to hold her down. She was throwing people around as if they were tissue paper. Guys were thrown backward against the furniture. Finally they loaded her up in the ambulance. I came back in the house, and the baby was not in the playpen. I panicked, because I couldn't find our one-year-old baby who got out of a playpen!"

Steiger continued: "Tim Beckley asked Scott about the Host. 'There is one entity that comes through that calls itself the Host, whatever that means,' Scott attempted to explain. 'It speaks in what sounds like some kind of computerized language. The voice seems to come out of me, an inner voice that is not mine. The entity says that I am one with it. It says, "I am; I am" or "You are one with me." When asked if it has a name, it will just come back and say, "I am; I am." (Note: According to Judeo-Christian teaching, as we read in the events surrounding Moses' ascent of Mt. Sinai, Almighty God alone can honestly profess that 'I Am that I Am', which in the original Hebrew means that He alone is self-existence and not dependent on an outside force, as all other created beings are, and therefore is 'God'. The events of molestation which took place against Scott's wife would indicate that 'the Host' IS NOT God, and therefore, as is the nature of the Infernals and the Serpent Races, it irreverently seems to blaspheme Almighty God with such statements as 'I AM' - Branton)
"'The other night we heard some strange sounds coming from the bedroom. I began to speak in a foreign language that we later found out was Greek. Where that came from, I don't know. I wrote in Greek BACKWARD. On top of that, I was writing with my left hand, and I am right-handed.
"'This voice was talking. We asked who it was, and the name Ashtar came out.

"'Then it began to use the name Ashtar and speak to my wife. It told her things about her past that only she could know. This went on for a while, then it went on to say it would give her all the money in the world. It only wanted one thing in return--her soul.'

"Beckley pointed out," Steiger continues "that is sounded as though diabolical entities might be coming onto the scene, attracted by the extreme vibrations. He also observed that ASHTAR sounded very much like ISHTAR, an ancient Babylonian goddess (Note: Ashtar-oth was also the legendary 'consort' to BAAL, the ancient Chaldean 'god' two whom the ancients offered up human sacrifices - Branton).
"...Beckley asked J.D. (an investigator associated with a civilian UFO investigations group who studied the Brian Scott incident) how he would differentiate between what may have originally been an abduction case and the various types of poltergeist phenomena that now seemed to prompt Scott's resultant trance state. Are they one and the same? Are they closely related mysteries? Or are they entirely different aspects of a more general phenomenon?
"J.D. indicated that he was aware that there had been other cases such as Scott's. The manifestations of balls of light streaking through the homes of contactees and abductees apparently are more frequent than many investigators realize.
"J.D. mentioned that one voice, a horrible voice, came through and claimed to be Beelzebub, the Devil. J.D. was convinced that the entity was simply trying to frighten away the investigators." (we wonder - Branton)
Aside from the 3-fingered, 7 ft. tall 'Crocodilian' creatures encountered by Brian Scott, there was another group involved in his abductions as well. According to Steiger:

"...The secondary group was composed of beings who were small, with frail bodies, milky white skin, large bald heads, thin lips, and enormous eyes... supposedly this group, perhaps from the sixth or seventh planets around the star EPSILON BOOTES, placed a satellite in orbit around our moon... the taller... entities from 'time beyond all time,' have the power to veto actions planned by those beings of the secondary world..."
In reference to the supposed 'mission' these creatures had chosen Brian Scott for, Steiger states:
"...Scott was to design a transportation technology that would move matter through space. He was to master quantum displacement physics and begin to develop a mind transference machine TO BE USED TO UNITE ALL HUMANS. Such a machine would help to develop a philosophy of cosmic brotherhood (as well as kill all personality, individuality and privacy among humans - Branton). The above tasks, of course, would seem impossible for a combination of Einstein and Superman, but they are typical of the type of grandiose mission(s) assigned to so many contactees and abductees."

"...The Master Ashtar appears in much of UFO contactee literature. One cannot help noting the ancient origin of the name Ishtar, Ashtar, Asta, described always as a god of evil and negativity in the Bible... Ashtar seems to belong more to the contactees than the abductees, but there are instances where those who claim to have been forcefully taken aboard UFOs describe an interaction with beings who represent themselves as emissaries of 'Ashtar's Grand Plan.'"
Brian Scott seems to have encountered the same 'Lizard' like or 'Crocodilian' sauroids describes by others, the gan-greenish colored creatures who are often described as being nearly 7 ft. tall, with reptilian features, and who are believed by many to be the overlords of the large-nosed and common 'Greys', being second only in hierarchy to the pterodactylin 'Mothmen' and of course the 'infernals' themselves, of which the so-called 'Host' seemed to have been a part.

DNA
15th March 2015, 08:33
I was going for uplifting and not scary reptilian when I started this thread.

But darn it to heck if there just aren't very many uplifting rep stories out there.

This Nancy interview has been repeated by Jordan Maxwell and David Icke, but here it is from the actual person.
It's an awesome video and I hope the best for this lady.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiZG2HSfUJ4

NANUXII
15th March 2015, 12:13
Ok ill admit you have put a lot of effort to present this material. And what you have done in great detail is impressive. Here and on PA

So id like to put my sword down and engage with you on this subject which you seem to have a " fair " bit of experience in.

i just want to ask how many years have you done this type of research now ? and is this just happening in America or in orther parts of the world ?

Fuego Del Monte
16th March 2015, 08:38
[This post is meant to add to the conversation, not to address anything previous.]

As proem, let me note that I have found that when I encounter Truth, writ large, it makes me laugh. When I read or hear Truth, even unpleasant Truth, I laugh. I don't mean to say that I think it's funny. I mean so say that my body has a physical reaction, seemingly independent of my thinking. This can and has caused all sorts of awkward moments for me, but there you are. I should also like to point out that by Truth I mean that which is true for me. I don't know that there is a single Truth that applies to every and all things, and can say that when people try to explain to me that there is, I don't laugh (which strikes me as funny).

On to my point. There are many sites dedicated to the sharing of channeled messages, one of which I frequent, Lightworkers.org, primarily because there is one source there that has made me laugh, not always, but once is enough for me to take notice. That source calls itself The Dragon, and it self-identifies as a reptilian. The channeler is named Brian, and his profile is Brian the Dragon, a conflation of the two names for easy reference, I gather.

The messages are unlike the others. They are frank and accessible discussions of events and possible eventualities. They are humorous, and self aware in a way that every other message at this site is not. The Dragon even discusses our preconceptions of what we think reptiles are and are not like.

While I cannot asseverate the Truth of the Dragon material, I do not discount it, and so post the link here that this community may consider it, as I am interested in your takes on the messages themselves, as well as the notion that they come from a reptile. Whither which way the Future?, sort of thing.

http://lightworkers.org/node/162768

NANUXII
17th March 2015, 18:31
the scources of pretty much all this information is dubious. How can we ever confirm any of it ? truth is we cant .. Cherry Hinkle is a pseudonym her real name was Ann West , and she was in the Dulce base where a lot of anti reptilian stories came from.

My original point was the information in the Lacerta Files is about 98% culture and science, the rest is maybe loosely related ( with a bit of a strech ) to abduction scenarios. The information however is interesting culturally and scientifically. Of course one is alwasy biased to see what they are attracted to.

N

DNA
17th March 2015, 22:05
[This post is meant to add to the conversation, not to address anything previous.]

As proem, let me note that I have found that when I encounter Truth, writ large, it makes me laugh. When I read or hear Truth, even unpleasant Truth, I laugh. I don't mean to say that I think it's funny. I mean so say that my body has a physical reaction, seemingly independent of my thinking. This can and has caused all sorts of awkward moments for me, but there you are. I should also like to point out that by Truth I mean that which is true for me. I don't know that there is a single Truth that applies to every and all things, and can say that when people try to explain to me that there is, I don't laugh (which strikes me as funny).

On to my point. There are many sites dedicated to the sharing of channeled messages, one of which I frequent, Lightworkers.org, primarily because there is one source there that has made me laugh, not always, but once is enough for me to take notice. That source calls itself The Dragon, and it self-identifies as a reptilian. The channeler is named Brian, and his profile is Brian the Dragon, a conflation of the two names for easy reference, I gather.

The messages are unlike the others. They are frank and accessible discussions of events and possible eventualities. They are humorous, and self aware in a way that every other message at this site is not. The Dragon even discusses our preconceptions of what we think reptiles are and are not like.

While I cannot asseverate the Truth of the Dragon material, I do not discount it, and so post the link here that this community may consider it, as I am interested in your takes on the messages themselves, as well as the notion that they come from a reptile. Whither which way the Future?, sort of thing.

http://lightworkers.org/node/162768

I was interested in the Brian the Dragon material, but you are not allowed to read the posts unless you are a member of the forum. Maybe you could copy and paste what you consider relevant.

Fuego Del Monte
18th March 2015, 00:53
I was interested in the Brian the Dragon material, but you are not allowed to read the posts unless you are a member of the forum. Maybe you could copy and paste what you consider relevant.

Ooh, thanks for letting me know. I must have copied the link while I was logged in.

Try this one: http://lightworkers.org/channeler/162768/brian-dragon

There are many posts to choose from, so, should the link above fail, I'll post the one that I mentioned that discusses their nature.

Post title: Reptillians and dracos
Post date: 4 Dec 2012 - 7:45am

<-- begin quote -->

Channeler:
Brian, the dragon
Pre-channeling:

It is not my intention to bring anything to cause fear, and I have hesitated a lot before ever bringing a channeling like this. However, I think the human race is ready to deal with what I'd call a primordial fear by instead supplanting that with knowledge. The reptilian form causes some people fear due to the nature of reptilian creatures on Earth AND because of other experiences that people become connected to through some fear.

AND for spiritual people, there is a fear because of some channeling, because of some people like David Icke, and because of some science fiction literature. However, 5d groups like the Plaeidians and Arcturians would never intentionally project fear or negativity about reptilians even if it has crept into some literature. In fact, I've talked to Plaeidians before and they are just as interested in the truth being told and have encouraged me in the past. It's just tough for me to do since I know I'll meet resistance. However, if I don't, then I'm guilty of not helping to eliminate distortion when I had the chance. So, the dragons have wanted to have me channel this information for a long time, and I've been resisting it because I have free will to do so. Now, I'll finally do it.

So my suggestion with the following: IF you just can't handle it, then stop here.. Let's say it again..

If you can't handle it, stop here.

Hopefully, I have created enough white space above so that you won't even see any of the channeling if you can't handle it. :-)

-------------------------

{ Channeler note: I added this note later that you should interpret "human reality", "earthly plane" or "your reality" or anything like that as a subset of realities like our current reality. There's many versions of Earth humans absolutely nothing like what we're experiencing right now, or humanoids on worlds that only vaguely resemble Earth, but obviously that's irrelevant for this channeling since we're talking about this reality. I wasn't as clear as I should have been at translating that part of the message. }

Greetings,

Ahh yes we started things off a bit different this time. With something a bit more customary for the people that this channeling is targeted towards. For, this channeling is not for someone accustomed to the reptilian forms, since it would be viewed as way too basic. However, we want to make everyone comfortable. Like a light that attracts, we already know who will be attracted to this channeling and why.

We think it's important we talk a little about a few of the traits and "lineage", if you will, of our partner, the channeler. Perhaps you can even connect to the energy he brings. This has not been discussed before, since it wasn't important. However, in this case it is so you can trace the energy more easily, and partly because its more customary for the audience reading this. The higher vibrational form of our partner can be viewed as a bit of a free spirit that also is extremely disciplined, but a system-breaker by nature. As being a free spirit, he has been almost every kind of being known in this galaxy at least once and spends most of his "time" working between energies, bridging, in which he takes no real form but does project forms. He likes mixing it up and does not appreciate stagnation, another hallmark of a system-breaker. So if you were to ask him what form he most identifies with in the "close" realities (energetically), he couldn't give you one. However, there is one thing that he does intuitively know. When he came into this galaxy from the Andromeda galaxy, the first form he took was that of a dragon. You could say he took that with him from Andromeda. When there are creational games played, he often identifies with the dragon form. It is also why he is so connected to us. However, believe it or not, he has spent more of his time in what you call the Milky Way NOT being a dragon, experiencing being other forms. He'll return to that form sometimes when he seeks comfort. Otherwise, he's exploring other aspects.

To wrap up the discussion of his lineage, you may ask why if he prefers being a free spirit, he would ever come to Earth and this reality. The answer is two-fold. 1: There was a call for help. 2: He accepted the challenge. He matches the energy of what some of you call an indigo child and did come here to help uplift and shake up the energy a bit. The ironic about this Earthly plane and reality is that now that he's here, he's also joined the call for help along with many others. So the voice is getting louder. Sometimes, that's all that is needed to get more and more of the energy here that's needed. For once a being is here, has deposited their energies, so-to-speak, they just live out their lives. For those like the channeler, they typically try to live it with a certain level of integrity, no matter what hardship that causes them. However, they are still here within the confines of the limitations that anyone else is. So they live their life, and the next wave comes. That's how it is. Luckily, the generations alive today just may live to see the final fruits of their labor. That is still being written by YOU but we see it as a high probability. Of course, for those like our partner here to uplift, that's the only thing they are willing to accept.

It's amazing what human beings can do when they manifest. For instance, the channeler has connected to some of his memories and remembers zipping through space with a spacecraft of sorts. The truth is he rarely used a spacecraft because he never really needed one. He was a free spirit and traveled around with just a light body or explored with no body at all. He could manifest a physical experience where he willed and as such he has connected to that from this viewpoint to think he had a lightbody ship since he did have it sometimes for fun. As a result he has manifested one for himself around Earth, from his lightbody, that in fact hangs around him. He probably will never need it, but it does come visit him.

This along with his telepathic and projection capabilities has of course gotten the attention of some beings that do travel through light ships and he has been visited by them as well. These experiences were positive for him, largely because he has limited fear of those things, and has attracted positive beings. This has reinforced his lack of fear. He sometimes forgets others still have it and sometimes expects too much of others, so he may not show restraint in talking about it. From our perspective, that is actually all for the best since it's never a bad thing to talk about these things without fear, however it can cause some disruptions and we have seen it and you may have seen it.

Why we are saying all this is that others are correct that there are both what you would call positive and negative forms. If you make the call to be visited by energies, you need to do it in a way you attract those positive forms. You need to eliminate fear. This is a conscious choice. Right now you are protected by having shut off the energy flow. This is not a healthy state of being and it is extremely painful for you emotionally. However, you need to be balanced in starting to let the energy flow again without fear or you will learn that the hard way by creating things out of fear you wouldn't wish to create.

However, he is correct that a form is just a form. And by form, we mean taking a template and manifesting it. Reptilian and dracos are just an expression of a specific physical template. You can obviously extrapolate what that 3d template means in a 3d world as far as physical characteristics. They can be a little frightening for humanoids who aren't clad in scaly armored skin, or with sharp teeth, or with claws. Not all reptilians have these and many in fact look humanoid. But enough do, and the first thing we would like to say is that the reptilians you'll typically run across are evolved beyond this point of evolution. Lions and tigers (and bears oh my! ;-) - we got that from the channeler's consciousness) can be frightening as well, however do you suspect the higher vibrational forms of cat-like creatures are necessarily frightening? They are not, because you would quickly be armed with the knowledge that they are your friends. When you're a light being, claws and teeth just can't really do much damage so seeing them just won't invoke the same kind of primordial fear in you that it may in a 3d creature. Instead, it becomes more like jewelry or a tattoo. Something that is a form of identity. For higher vibrational beings, that form of identity may even be very short-lived, because they change very quickly depending on their mood.

Now we're going to give you a bit of what may be a bombshell. Those beings you call plaeidians, those beings you call arcturians... There are reptilian members of those groups. "What? I thought they were at war?!" You have a lot of interesting legends and folklore on Earth. However, in unity consciousness and collectives, there are no war. War is a 3d thing. These beings, the arcturians and plaeidians carry a specific energy, not a specific form. It may not be a surprise to you that arcturians don't always take a very familiar form. However, for the plaeidians, it may be a complete surprise. That's because the plaeidians like making you feel comfortable for no other reason than they don't want you cause fear. When they are back within their own group, they don't typically even have a form. They have ascended beyond that. However, when they do take form, they take whatever form they feel like. If a being joined their collective that more typically identifies with a reptilian form, what form do you think that being will take more often than not when it does take a form? At least when it is not crazy like our partner who likes to experience every form it can :-)

We hope that this has opened your eyes a little to your misconceptions about forms.

Now, to avoid totally disappointing to you that wanted to hear a story, we'll talk briefly about the lineage of the reptilian and draco form to begin with. Then we'll talk about two forms you'll almost certainly encounter on Earth if you live to the point the portals open. The general lineage discussion has to be very specific to the local universe since this "story" will be different. Universally speaking, dragon is an archetype/template. Draco is another archetype/template, and reptilian is yet another. However, you may intuitively know that in human projection of the local universe, the dragon is the primordial template. It is the angelic form of the draco and reptilian so-to-speak. With respect to the illusion of time and the local realities, dragons evolved just like humans are here on Earth in the very early universe. So they have a bit of a magical quality now since they are usually ascended beings, typically light beings. However, that is just a story that you guys concocted, so-to-speak. You manifested that, and it is now your reality and you intuitively know that. The draco is then the upright standing form derived from the dragon that's better suited for upright movement, which has its advantages in having hands free to "play in the sandbox" and "use toys" which is part of exploring. Reptilians, typically, get rid of the wings and sometimes even the tail (oh no!) in order to be even more "convenient" for certain experiences. Imagine shutting your wings and tails in a car door all the time! Ouch! Now, let us remind you that these are just stories that you all manifested. If you mention this story to some of the more evolved reptilians, you'll just get a chuckle. Everyone loves a good story. But these are just forms, expressions of archetypes, and in the higher vibrations, a reptilian you talk to "one day" may have been humanoid the previous.

Though, in the lower densities, these forms do take a very solid and concrete form. There are two very local reptilian societies on Earth right now, dimensionally shifted in another version of Earth, but rather accessible. And yes, there has been interaction between your societies at times, and no they aren't controlling anyone's minds like some seem to think that may listen to a little too much of whatever they listen to (we can trace those energies to plenty of distortions, so there's no need naming them all). Instead, we'll give them labels based on human cultures to keep it simple (sounds better than "group A" and "group B"): monks and jedis.

Now these local variants of reptilians we will also call races instead of forms, since they are lower density like humans and more fixed throughout their lives as a reptilian form. In both cases, they are more advanced both technologically and spiritually than your present day society. One group of these reptilians can be likened to your hippies in that they have advanced technology but choose to live a more simple life. They do have things like replicators and other conveniences to avoid strife. However, you would typically find them in druid-like robes if they wore any clothes at all, and they would be be living what may seem like a buddhist type of lifestyle. This is no coincidence since they did interact to some degree in your timeline with precursors of Eastern religions. Therefore, we'll call these reptilians the monks. But don't take that label too far. They are a lot of fun. If you managed to get over to their reality, and some of you will, they would throw you a nice feast in your honor and make you feel very at home, assuming you were respectful. If you were completely disrespectful (very unlikely you'd find a way there in the first place in that case - we'll describe later) then you'd simply be teleported back to where you came. They would NEVER harm you. In terms of linear time, this culture is millions of years old. They are space-faring but again typically like to live simply.

Then there is the second variant, which we'll call the jedis. They are a bit more aggressive than the first (you can actually make them angry) and quite a bit younger than the first group. However, they are still relatively peaceful and you are still relatively safe around them with the risk of potentially getting a scratch or two :-) Personality-wise, they may remind you a bit of the klingons from your popular sci fi shows when it comes to things like honor. But they are much more peaceful than klingons are portrayed and rarely have a need to use any type of force. That is why we're calling them the jedis. They also have a decently developed sense of humor, but it's dryer than typical for humans and may even seem abrasive.

Unfortunately, you'd probably want to come across the first variant before the jedis and kind of ease into getting familiar with the reptilians before meeting the jedis. However, that's very unlikely. Chances are you'll come across the jedis first. The reason is not only because they are slightly closer to humans in this reality in vibration (but still much higher vibration) but because they are a bit protective and guard the other end of the portals and even feel they need to protect the monk variety. However, the monks don't need any protection and are not even the least bit vulnerable as the jedis may think they are. The jedis view the human reality as a bit of a contagion they want to keep out of their version of Earth, because the human reality is a lot denser, war-like and more negative. Not all human realities, but we're specifically talking about the one you are in right now. So right now, the jedis will usually teleport you right back through the portal when you get to their side, unless they recognize your energy (meaning you had an incarnation before as an Earth reptillian). If they recognize your energy, they'd talk to you a little while then teleport you back. Sometimes, if you go through portals enough, you may find one that's temporarily unguarded or even unknown to them. It depends how patient or adventurous you are. Now, even though they are a little less like monks, and more like jedis, they are still an advanced race and also space-faring.

Both the monks and jedis exist from 3d to 5d on the Earthly plane. Some of the monks are light beings. However, they typically embrace a more physical form for most of the time, since they are focused on simplicity. Those that want to spend more time in light bodies usually join other groups of beings and only pop in from time to time to visit. Unlike the human reality you are experiencing, they are not cut off from other beings with a heavy veil like humans are, so there is plenty of travel in and out of these reptilian societies from individuals from other groups of beings. It is quite common for even ascended human beings, plaeidians and other groups to spend time with or as the reptilians.

Both the monks and jedis also live a very long time compared to human beings. Hundreds or even thousands of years from a human perspective.

As far as dracos, you'll be lucky to come across one unless it's either seeking you out because it's familiar with you and wants to help you in some way, or if you get lucky enough to bump into one that is visiting the Earth reptilians. Dracos are typically light or energy beings and as such you're not usually going to see them in a physical form. Of course, any light being can take the form of a draco. For those unfamiliar with the form, it's that of a bipedal dragon, usually much smaller in stature but larger than most reptilians. Of course this is all relative since it's just a template for a specific form.

Now we talk about the portals.

The portals are gateways between realities. Like mini wormholes. If you were to try to find the reptilian version of Earth in space, you'd need a telescope better than what you presently have to find a different version of the milky way at all, let alone one with this alternate reality. However, the good news is that you don't need to travel through space to get between realities. There are portals between some alternate versions of Earth that exist in higher vibrations. There's two events that need to happen for the portals to become usable. To find the portals naturally, it will help when your society has raised its vibration enough so that more are active and easier to find. Then, you'll need to either raise your vibration high enough to access these portals, or use technology that can do it for you. If you know the history of Thoth the Atlantean, he did the former. It is not necessary to physically visit the portals to use them. You could use one from the other side of Earth or other side of the solar system. However, many will travel to the portal to use them, since you are physical beings and it helps to do it that way. They usually can be found underground so people typically will travel to them through caves, but even then you're usually only getting closer to them since they are usually miles and miles deep into the core of the earth. Whatever helps you believe you have found it is fine, and a cave increases belief in a lot of people that they are more likely to find a portal. So when we say "travel to the portal", we really mean travel to wherever you more easily gain access to its energy.

Over time, as humanity evolves pretty rapidly in the near future, not only will humanity be able to raise their vibration enough to even use the portals but also the jedis will acknowledge that this human reality has changed. In fact, there are other versions of human reality that already have travel back and forth pretty freely to the reptilian realities. The jedi race will begin to acknowledge your reality as one that has progressed far enough that they don't need to be so guarded. At that point, you'll begin traveling over there if you so desire, and it will be that way for a while. In the beginning, they won't come back with you because of the reaction it would cause, and that is not desirable to them. However, eventually, once mankind is ready, they will even come visit the human side of the portals with our invitation.

Now, we're going to provide you a short-cut: If you "astral travel" instead of taking your body through the portal in a more physical way, you can go through them right now. Although they will know the source of your energy, the jedis are very likely to let your "astral" form through, since to them it's a more evolved human form and therefore not a threat like the lower forms of humans more common in this reality (we're speaking from their perspective). They'll just see you as a bit of an anomaly for the reality you come from. You'll just have to get used to astral travel and guiding the experience versus controlling it.

Finally, there are some rumors that the U.S. government has been interacting with reptilians. In some realities - and it's still up to you whether that includes your own - the U.S. government had accidentally opened a portal and were seeking to explore it for obvious material gain. They were sent back by the jedis. Other than friendly fire (humans shooting humans accidentally out of fear and confusion), no humans were hurt in that exchange because the jedis have no need to defend themselves from our weaponry. In the reality where that exchange occurred, there were a couple humans unfortunately trapped on the other side of the portal when it closed and they are still being cared for by the reptilians and are still alive. They will eventually be reunited with beings on this side, to find a much much different reality than what they left, which will actually be a relief to them since they had grown accustomed to peace and being that these two reptilian cultures are a little insular, they may not have realized that humanity evolved until they are told they have an opportunity to go back if they so desire. In some realities, they will never return since they have become more comfortable in reptilian society. In others, they will rejoin us when they have the chance.

<-- end quote -->