PDA

View Full Version : Parents Say They Are Convinced Their 7-Year-Old Will Kill Someone

lift the veil
10th March 2015, 22:49
The title of this definitely caught my attention. When you listen to the details you will find out that the boy was born addicted to Meth and was adopted at an early age by another family. The boy talks about having an invisible friend named, Bleeder, who tells him to cut himself so he can see the blood and feel the pain. The boy has an obsession with knives and threatens to hurt his family members and other people. He has hurt animals and the family fears that one day will will actually hurt a person.

In my opinion I feel that this boy has an entity attachment that has been with him since birth due to meth addiction.

When I was younger I thought that all the talk about drugs being bad was just a bunch of mumbo jumbo that adults were using to keep kids from using drugs. However I have since discovered that many drugs (especially meth) are actually "gateway" drugs that open the door to another "dimension" where negative entities dwell, and allow access for them to attach themselves to the drug user. Researchers such as James Bartley have noticed a connection with meth use and reptilian entity attachment in his abduction research.

IMHO the world of psychology will probably never even consider such a thing and never get down to the root cause of such behaviors.

I have run across one psychologist who studied schizophrenic patients while working at a state hospital and thinks that the voices the patients hear are actually entities that have attached themselves to the patients. Some of these patients developed their condition after developing cocaine and meth addiction. He found that these voices actually knew intelligence that the patient would have no way of knowing. Therefore he concluded they were actual separate entities and not just delusions of the patient. He dare not discuss his opinion with his superiors as the world of psychology believes that the voices schizophrenic patients hear are strictly hallucinations/delusions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wakhopnDWg

Hermit
11th March 2015, 20:13
Anyone else find it sorta kinda...repulsive slash repugnant that we have a society that permits consumer psychology as well as consumer drama...if your neighbours aren't giving you anything to gossip about, just watch doctor pill....?

ronin
11th March 2015, 20:32
i would say this makes sense imo as we are all pure soul beings when we arrive.
there are many portals that can be opened that can open doors to outside entities attaching to oneself.
magik,ouija boards,channelling,alchohol and drugs.

i do believe all these are opening doors for yourself and others on the other sides.
the difference is they are aware of us more than them and they can and will over time influence us.
a attachment can take many years to develop then it is to late for the person.
many people maybe aware they have a attachment but do not know what to do about it and live with it.

father malachi martin was a expert in this field who has wrote a few books and done interviews.

the topic of attachments keep popping up here and there on different threads,should we have just one to recognise what they are and how to be rid of them?

Tribe
11th March 2015, 20:53
the topic of attachments keep popping up here and there on different threads,should we have just one to recognise what they are and how to be rid of them?

Oh id very much like to see that happen Ronin xx

Wind
11th March 2015, 21:13
I concur. These negative entities are a true nuisance these days, substance use and traumas are their gateway to the psyche. Modern society doesn't really know how to deal with this major issue, other than to put these people in a nuthouse and medicate them. Why do you think there are so many "mentally ill" people and so many atrocities happening? Earlier shamans and other kind of healers knew how to correctly heal people. I remember that I used to laugh at the idea of exorcism, well I don't anymore. This topic is not a joke and should be treated so, I have first hand experience.

lift the veil
11th March 2015, 21:23
I concur. These negative entities are a true nuisance these days, substance use and traumas are their gateway to the psyche. Modern society doesn't really know how to deal with this major issue, other than to put these people in a nuthouse and medicate them. Why do you think there are so many "mentally ill" people and so many atrocities happening? Earlier shamans and other kind of healers knew how to correctly heal people. I remember that I used to laugh at the idea of exorcism, well I don't anymore. This topic is not a joke and should be treated so, I have first hand experience.

I agree 100% Wind. Would you be willing to share what your first hand experience was with? Entity attachment, exorcism, or something else?

Wind
11th March 2015, 23:05
Would you be willing to share what your first hand experience was with? Entity attachment, exorcism, or something else?

Well, I have had some relatives who have had "mental health problems" and suspect that there has been more to it than just chemical imbalances in the brain. Also personally I have had to dealt with the darklings in my OBE/dream states every now and then. Perhaps they can add some kind of implants to your aura or maybe they just like to harass me anyways. I do wonder if it's possible to shield yourself from these things all the time, because they are able to exploit each and every weakness they find in humans. You have to be really well mentally and physically grounded not to be affected, or then they don't consider you as an nuisance. The most stupid part about this western culture is that we still deny the existence of the spiritual realm, which is not good. There's this great artice: What a Shaman Sees in A Mental Hospital (http://themindunleashed.org/2014/08/shaman-sees-mental-hospital.html).

Chickadee
12th March 2015, 02:56
i would say this makes sense imo as we are all pure soul beings when we arrive.
there are many portals that can be opened that can open doors to outside entities attaching to oneself.
magik,ouija boards,channelling,alchohol and drugs.

i do believe all these are opening doors for yourself and others on the other sides.
the difference is they are aware of us more than them and they can and will over time influence us.
a attachment can take many years to develop then it is to late for the person.
many people maybe aware they have a attachment but do not know what to do about it and live with it.

father malachi martin was a expert in this field who has wrote a few books and done interviews.

I don't know if I'm convinced that we are all pure souls when born.
I think that some people are and simply just born dark--
And can choice to move more into the light or continue to stay the same. Vise versa- :)

Of course there is always that "grey" area in between as well- from where souls choose to come and go from-
For a dark entity to convert into light could take multiple life times to achieve --
Especially if one has been in and out of limbo time to time.

If one is darn right evil and did nothing but terrible things throughout life, there is retribution. It's all a cycle. One needs to decide the correct choices for the path in which they choose.

"These are my thoughts, not yours".. ~ Montel Williams