PDA

View Full Version : The Irish Holocaust

Ria
10th March 2015, 07:53
Chris Fogarty was raised on farm in Ireland where he worked the land with his father, and later went on to reside in the US. Mr. Fogarty has been a regular Columnist for the past nineteen years in Irish American News and is a citizen-investigator of Chicago aldermanic crime. He is the author of Ireland 1845-1850: the Perfect Holocaust, and Who Kept it 'Perfect' and he is behind irishholocaust.org. Chris joins us to speak about the Irish Holocaust and the cover-up that is accomplished by the same British terrorism and bribery that perpetrated the genocide. He explains the dark time during 1845-1850 when Ireland starved because its food, from 40 to 70 shiploads per day, was removed at gunpoint by 12,000 British constables reinforced by the British militia. Chris describes how the British completely took over 95% of Ireland’s territory, extracting all goods and wiping out at least half of the indigenous population. We’ll discuss the lie of Ireland’s “potato famine,” the official story used to explain the deaths of over 5.2 million people, which is propagated to this day – even by the Irish government, academia, and the Catholic Church. Chris gives details of his extensive research into the locations of British food removal regiments and over 170 mass graves across Ireland. He’ll explain the fear of persecution and intimidation that continues to infect Irish society in modern times. We end by considering Ireland’s long history of ethnic cleansing, the role of the government and Catholic hierarchy, and the notion that the IRA are terrorists.
Red Ice Radio - Chris Fogarty
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cbAXsWU5G0Q
Published on Mar 6, 2015

http://www.irishholocaust.org/

10th March 2015, 08:37
I listened to part of this a couple of days ago and it was interesting. People in Ireland generally believe it was a genocide whether other food was taken or not because it is thought that the blight was deliberately brought about by the British. That food was taken out of the country is something I hadn't heard before although the British government certainly did not send food to the country to help. They had people building roads for them in exchange for very little payment. The Pope also did nada. The British propaganda was that the Irish were lying about the entire situation. My understanding of what happened in the famine is that people who had less than 5 acres of land were doomed. People with more than 5 acres survived it. That's as much as I know. People in Ireland don't actually talk about it much...at least not where I go. Irish in America talk about it a lot probably because many of them are descendants of the victims. One of the comments I remember from one of the books I read long ago was that the writer said it was amazing how long it took anyone in Ireland to pick up a gun. At one time just about everyone in Ireland was in the IRA (except the english elite who lived there--the Irish elite having mostly all left the country) so it would be crazy for anyone to say they were all terrorists. Some rich farmers did at one point start a radical "IRA" to discredit the real IRA. At the present time however the IRA is doing mortgages. Some of the ones remaining in actual army that I know about seem a little unhinged. Most everyone else is out. However, there is what they call in Ireland the "conservative" IRA which is a political ideology, as I understand....they are completely sound people.

10th March 2015, 18:02
I listened to a bit more of what Chris Fogarty has to say. One has to remember that he is from America which does makes a big difference. Also, his family history is from Mayo which was very hard hit by the famine but not the same as in other parts of the country. A friend of mine in Cork for instance told me his grandmother was about 5 during the famine and she remembered a man come running in the house to grab a pot of soup from the stove and drink it. But that is as much of the famine as she remembers. Sometimes people think that everyone in the entire country was starving but my understanding is that is not the case although times were, obviously, tough. He says he is "baffled" by the fact that the Irish in Ireland do not talk about the famine but its not really baffling. For one thing, the Irish are very smart and they live in the present....and think about the future. That's just part of their thinking process and they would know well that living in the past is a psychological dead end...even if they only know that intuitively. Its also hardly likely that anyone is going to convince them to take on a victim status to that degree. They just don't think like that. The Catholic Church did mess them up a bit but they have a long history and tradition to rely on. The other thing is that the famine hit the poor and uneducated people the most and there were a lot of those, mostly on the West Coast.

modwiz
10th March 2015, 19:54
We need to focus on developing our future rather than ruminating on the past and refreshing old traumas. This causes a reaction to the past and the focus that goes with it, taking our present reality creation attention away from our NOW. A new world is being planned and enacted as we speak. Far more than is being covered in most news.

Hermit
10th March 2015, 20:43
And we can and should develop that future, but in doing so, remembering the past lest we repeat it.

modwiz
10th March 2015, 21:02
And we can and should develop that future, but in doing so, remembering the past lest we repeat it.

Agreed. That is why I refer to ruminating being a waste of time. Remembering is expected and healthy.

DNA
10th March 2015, 21:15
We need to focus on developing our future rather than ruminating on the past and refreshing old traumas. This causes a reaction to the past and the focus that goes with it, taking our present reality creation attention away from our NOW. A new world is being planned and enacted as we speak. Far more than is being covered in most news.

I disagree completely.

I don't understand your dismissive posts in concern with people looking to share important information.

10th March 2015, 23:12
I don't understand your dismissive posts in concern with people looking to share important information.

I understand what modwiz is saying completely. The Irish would have to change their wonderful character completely if they were to start focusing old wounds. The Irish are present and forward thinkers and can't be otherwise.

But I would add it is useful for people to understand the form of what was done so you can see the pattern and recognize it when you see it again; and its useful not to forget who did it, who helped, who didn't support you and never to trust any of them again in your lifetime (and tell your kids too -- watch those *******s) unless you have a mountain of evidence in their favour. The Irish have done that fairly sucessfully too....although I think they got sucked in with the EU.

modwiz
10th March 2015, 23:18
I disagree completely.

Importance can be subjective. Just my opinion, ignore it. I focus on where our power is, in the now. We have a road before us that needs building for those up to the task, emotionally. Your lack of understanding is just that, your lack.

However, please carry on with the rumination. My input has been made and there is no more from me on this subject.

DNA
10th March 2015, 23:34
Importance can be subjective. Just my opinion, ignore it. I focus on where our power is, in the now. We have a road before us that needs building for those up to the task, emotionally. Your lack of understanding is just that, your lack.

However, please carry on with the rumination. My input has been made and there is no more from me on this subject.

I understand that where our attention goes our power will soon follow, so your attempt at altering where the attention of this forum is, would be construed by myself as a form of manipulation on your part.

What eventually would be left for us to view if you had your way?

Would we be left with Modwiz videos?

Are we now in the business of attempting to censor that which is not beneficial to celebrating the cult of personality?

11th March 2015, 03:45
The concern about focusing on the past flows naturally from the above video. Not saying the part of it isn't interesting. But in my experience past thinkers doom themselves to failure. Its not like having an interest in history; or an interest in ancient archaelogy...those things certainly are in the past and that past can be quite interesting. But if you listen to the video; he is talking about something more....creating shrines (physical and psychological) to past suffering. This would be a huge mistake if we had to worry about the Irish buying into it....but they wont.

modwiz
11th March 2015, 05:22
I understand that where our attention goes our power will soon follow, so your attempt at altering where the attention of this forum is, would be construed by myself as a form of manipulation on your part.

What eventually would be left for us to view if you had your way?

Would we be left with Modwiz videos?

Are we now in the business of attempting to censor that which is not beneficial to celebrating the cult of personality?

You make it about me instead of my comment. You have no retort so you go retard. You say my opinion is manipulation. That is very retarded and aggressive.

I quit the forum and get asked back. Why? For what?

Enjoy the hamster wheel.

DNA
11th March 2015, 07:31
You make it about me instead of my comment. You have no retort so you go retard. You say my opinion is manipulation. That is very retarded and aggressive.

I quit the forum and get asked back. Why? For what?

Enjoy the hamster wheel.

You make it about you when you dismiss the message of the OP so as to inject your own message.

11th March 2015, 07:50
I think you might be missing what is being said DNA. The video is interesting. I was quite interested to know that food was actually being taken out of the country. It's good information. But the concern about past thinking is a very important point. I think I actually made it before Modwiz because it does flow out naturally from the way Chris Fogarty talks. He said he is "baffled" by the fact the Irish don't talk about this more. Then he tries to attribute this to their victim status. He doesn't get it. Its an important point to observe. Nothing positive will come from victim status. The Irish know this. They'd say it was "pathetic". So I don't see anything in what Modwiz said that is making this about him. It's a real concern. I grew up in the short period of time when people generally were strong. We all noticed what happened when it became cool to be a victim and nobody liked what happened after that.

I hardly ever talk to Modwiz so don't think I have any particular bias in this. I do think we happen to be making the same or similar and very important point.

Ria
11th March 2015, 08:10
Calm down, less agressing.
DNA best to ask Modwiz what he means, than jump to assumptions. I also see you get passionate which is a great motivating force to be fine tuned for making transformation.
Knowing real history is relevant, dwelling in a maudlin type manner in the past dose not help anyone's well being.
Knowing truth is a stepping stone to find your way through, not to get stuck on one part of it.
I think if you get to know each other, you will find you booth want the same thing.

Sooz
11th March 2015, 08:18
I may regret entering this door, but can we all self-moderate here?

And get back to Ria's original post? Chill everyone. It's just a forum. All is well.