PDA

View Full Version : If You Knew The Secret Of Immortality.....Would you tell anyone?

Highland1
9th March 2015, 23:29
We all take it as a fact that the only guaranteed thing in this life is physical death right?

We speculate about the afterlife, previous lives, reincarnation, whether to go to the light or not within the hope we can prove that there is more to all this than just

living, experiencing and eventually physically dying.

There does not seem to be any tangible proof that anything or any creature can physically live forever other than stories of vampirism.

What if we have got it all wrong and there is a way to physically and consciously live forever?

Are there such beings amongst us that have learned how to become immortal?

If there are, maybe they have to switch physical bodies in order to do so?

Maybe they would have to reach a stage of heightened enlightenment in the way that Chris Thomas suggests, and attain in full soul integration and perhaps discover the

secrets of life itself?

Crazy thing to contemplate I know.....but is it that crazy at least to consider that maybe the philosophers stone or a similar concept may have already been achieved?

Taking things a bit further, what if our planets ancient civilisations never really died but live in an eternal now or an eternal dimension we have not yet discovered?

Perhaps the et's we discuss so much are those very ancients? Sasquatch even?

I suppose if all humanity really did discover an "eternal immortality" then over populace would be a really be serious problem!

There are enough agendas as it is! lol

So lovely people, all I am doing here is playing around with alternative concepts other than that we are born, we grow old and die. and on the whole fear the finality of

death.

We keep soul searching to learn the secrets of the afterlife, to perhaps avoid the carousel of reincarnation and how to maybe ascend to a higher spiritual plain and still

we are no nearer to learning the truth collectively speaking.

So, how about considering this unlikely possibility to an actual possibility?

Finally, if you yourself discovered this "Secret" to immortality, and at the same time learned it was a secret that had to be solemnly kept above all..........

..................would you tell anyone?

Russ

sandy
9th March 2015, 23:49
Got to love you Russ, as you sure do get the old brain waves synapses jumping...........don't have any answers as can't quite find that silent space with all of the above thought forms running around in my head...... :shocked:

Stoat muldoon
10th March 2015, 00:03
I've said it before and I'll say it again , there is no death . Like a driver getting out of a car and getting in to a new one . This is like life , if folks have beaten the physical death then good on them but , to see all your loved ones go many times over must have an effect on their mental state . It's not for me , dying is the natural order , as is regeneration imho .

Tonz
10th March 2015, 02:28
If there were a way .breakthrough or shared method other than becoming a vampire yes I would like to live a thousand years in the same skin.the ideas no matter what one may have when your young would be reachable and also things like conservation would take a much deeper perspective.

ronin
10th March 2015, 15:17
If You Knew The Secret Of Immortality.....Would you tell anyone?

you would have to tell people who you cared for.imagine living lifetimes after lifetimes losing those you love.
would you not want to share your secret and help others.
how would you live it?enjoy yourself for a couple of hundred years living the good life then what do you do when you realise where have they all gone those people that you have known and lost.
you would see life changing events and be a immortal but would that satisfy your quest in life.

on the timeline the earth has existed i think humanity has only been here about two to five minutes so what would happen if there was another catastrophic event where would that leave you as a immortal?
alone?on a planet with no other beings but yourself!unless you shared the secrets of the philosophers stone you would be alone.
then when you have achieved everything this planet can offer you and you know it,s secrets,what then.
i figure you would still be asking the same questions from the beginning.

who am i.
what am i.
why am i here.
why am i immortal?

this would set you on a path to find god.
maybe all those that where not immortal found it long ago whilst you lived many many years doing whatever.

the concept of eras still living along side us in another dimension i had when i was a child.
is this why some people see ghost?they are actually seeing a filament of another dimension that is playing alongside ours now.

question is if you knew the secret of the philosophers stone who and why would you share it with?
you would be like a god and those who you thought deemed worthy of the secret would have to be of your mindset.
(you would be setting the rules)

so then we enter a whole new area of being judgemental of who is worthy of the knowledge?

or it would be a person may have to find it for themselves,this is the path and no one else can intervene.
no one who is enlightened would be able to help another in giving the ultimate answer but may help guide in small ways.

Seikou-Kishi
10th March 2015, 16:04
As I've said before, death is the last best consolation of life. Would I share immortality? I could never be that heartless XD

But if immortality means living in perfect health (or at least adequate health) until such a time as one decides to "leave", then... it depends. There's no sending without receiving, so the recipient would have to be suitable. That might sound elitist, but I do not mean in the sense that they would have to be "worth" saving, only that they would have to be capable of receiving it without psychological impairment/existential crisis.

But yes, and yes.

Calz
10th March 2015, 16:18
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QohvQH4b7ns

BabaRa
10th March 2015, 17:32
I've said it before and I'll say it again , there is no death . Like a driver getting out of a car and getting in to a new one . .

Yes, I believe most here agree with that statement. The problem is: Before we get into the new car, our memory is wiped clean - so we need to learn to drive all over again each time and relearn the roadmap - and just about the time we begin to see the route clearly and learn how to maneuver through the obstacles - BINGO - we die and the process begins again.

Ask yourself, who does this process serve and why would a beneficent god make us start from square one each time?

Highland1: So lovely people, all I am doing here is playing around with alternative concepts other than that we are born, we grow old and die. and on the whole fear the finality of

death.

We keep soul searching to learn the secrets of the afterlife, to perhaps avoid the carousel of reincarnation and how to maybe ascend to a higher spiritual plain and still

we are no nearer to learning the truth collectively speaking.

So, how about considering this unlikely possibility to an actual possibility?

I love this idea Russ. I guess my question now refers back to my last question to Stoat muldoon: Who does the current system serve?

* Do we need to find out who the puppet masters are in order to answer this completely and break the cycle?

*Should we focus on reactivating our own DNA which many believe was tampered with?

*Do we need to realize that we are mental beings, not physical beings and our programming, hence addiction pushes us to wanting another body?

I have considered all these possibilities at one time or another. But I also see how those in charge keep us so busy trying to stay alive (working to pay bills, keeping ourselves healthy by avoiding all the chemicals, etc., they are dumping on us in various ways, and just dealing with each other's imbalances.)

Stoat muldoon
10th March 2015, 20:09
Nice analogy Barbara , I obviously don't know the answer to that . But , I'm going to have a shufty around before I make any decisions . I like the free will , I'll be putting that to the test when I bail . I'm hoping I've learned enough this time round to help me give , whatever keeps mind wiping me the finger :hmm:

Wolf Khan
11th March 2015, 02:35
I've said it before and I'll say it again , there is no death . Like a driver getting out of a car and getting in to a new one . This is like life , if folks have beaten the physical death then good on them but , to see all your loved ones go many times over must have an effect on their mental state . It's not for me , dying is the natural order , as is regeneration imho .

No I would not want to either.. Here Here Stoat Muldoon, nicely put

Wolf Khan
11th March 2015, 02:38
Yes, I believe most here agree with that statement. The problem is: Before we get into the new car, our memory is wiped clean - so we need to learn to drive all over again each time and relearn the roadmap - and just about the time we begin to see the route clearly and learn how to maneuver through the obstacles - BINGO - we die and the process begins again.

Ask yourself, who does this process serve and why would a beneficent god make us start from square one each time?

I love this idea Russ. I guess my question now refers back to my last question to Stoat muldoon: Who does the current system serve?

* Do we need to find out who the puppet masters are in order to answer this completely and break the cycle?

*Should we focus on reactivating our own DNA which many believe was tampered with?

*Do we need to realize that we are mental beings, not physical beings and our programming, hence addiction pushes us to wanting another body?

I have considered all these possibilities at one time or another. But I also see how those in charge keep us so busy trying to stay alive (working to pay bills, keeping ourselves healthy by avoiding all the chemicals, etc., they are dumping on us in various ways, and just dealing with each other's imbalances.)

The only reason our memory is wiped is that another agency attacks our right to be....

I know who does this, but if I say I'll get flamed, so better to keep my peace.

Birddog
12th March 2015, 02:35
Reply to post #3....Sloat is right....the secret of immortality is....that there is no death. Our 'shell' or outer self dies, but everything that is us, as an individual, is alive, and intact, complete with memory, light body that looks exactly like the one we just walked out of, our love for our family and friends, and the ability to see, hear, think, speak, its all there.....but in the 4th dimension. How do I know this...experience...been there, done that, and I have also had many friends and relatives come to see me at the time of death and later on...just to visit. It is all just that simple. ;)

Birddog
12th March 2015, 02:47
Reply to post #4 Tonz, We have a different skin each time, although we look very similar in our facial features each lifetime. I used to be able to meditate and look at a person, and then that person would 'morph' out and a past life would appear....in every way..i would see this person as others saw them, in a manner of dress, hairstyle, and the way they looked. This image would stay for a minute, and another would appear, as the old morphed out. This sequence of events would go on for as long as I would let it. I usually stopped it after 20 minutes. Someone else wanted a turn. I didn't charge for this.

Birddog
12th March 2015, 03:07
Reply to post #5...Ronin, we don't lose anybody.....that's why everyone who crosses over is happy. They recognize their loved ones, and are recognized by them and others. It is why when we step out of the body, that we look exactly like we did when we lived. we are wearing the same clothes...mostly...or some are wearing a white gown and cumberbun with a robe. Our beloved animals are there too.

We can learn up there in heaven, and we come down here to learn too, but here we can learn to grown spiritually, and be more like God. We can become spiritually gifted ....beyond human. We are unlimited, if only you will believe.

I believe that it is for these reasons that the verse..."Be still and know that I am God."....was written in the Bible. You have inherited gifts and abilities that lay domant within you.

Birddog
12th March 2015, 03:10
Hey Sloan, set it up with someone that you know that has the gifts to see and hear spirits...that can speak with you after you pass on....you will see all for yourself. Also think of your children...you can travel to see them before you go...where ever they are. As you think....you will 'be there'. :h5:

Highland1
12th March 2015, 09:36
Hi Birddog,

my thread is more about actually surviving an eternal life in the avatar one is in now, and not in an after life.

There are claims that the use of Ormus, as just one example, have regenerated dna enabling the reversal of the aging process.

My curiosity has led me to the question of whether anyone has ever achieved a continuous existence, even if just for a few hundred years, using technology or alchemy and as yet not shared?

However, there is another excellent thread started by Breeze, where your views on the afterlife are better placed?

kind regards

Russ

Stoat muldoon
12th March 2015, 10:35
The only reason our memory is wiped is that another agency attacks our right to be....

I know who does this, but if I say I'll get flamed, so better to keep my peace.If you know who does this , can you give any clues how to stop them ? I certainly won't flame you if you did say . You could PM me and I'll say , they can flame me all they want :spinning:

Tonz
12th March 2015, 12:55
This a vid that is so old its quality is really old and poor quality and even corny but its got a few surprises, starting with its host. .Saint germain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdT2F0K6xUY

Tonz
12th March 2015, 13:05
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lqwoo-O_GwM

Seikou-Kishi
12th March 2015, 13:21
The ageing process is not so difficult to overcome — but there are other factors, Russ. It doesn't matter how impervious the body is to the flow of time if any simple bacterium can cripple it.

Tonz
12th March 2015, 13:27
Sorry to invade your thread but i found all of this worthy, I think you will find this very interesting Russ, I may try it myself..Sermorelin!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5OlEhbM7lQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpAKldjc494

Tonz
15th March 2015, 10:30
[QUOTE]The ageing process is not so difficult to overcome[/QUOTE

Seikou-Kishi would mind to elaborate. are you referring to a state of mind?

Seikou-Kishi
15th March 2015, 11:59
The ageing process is not so difficult to overcome

Seikou-Kishi would mind to elaborate. are you referring to a state of mind?

Somewhat, but the mind is too superficial. The conscious mind is like a thin veneer over the subconscious; if the state of mind is the natural expression of an underlying subconscious reality then yes, it is part snd parcel. If the state of mind is being forced and is at odds with the underlying subconscious reality then it will not be enough. A lot of people age themselves prematurely. It is quite possible to enter one's prime and refuse to leave it lol.

ronin
15th March 2015, 13:40
Somewhat, but the mind is too superficial. The conscious mind is like a thin veneer over the subconscious; if the state of mind is the natural expression of an underlying subconscious reality then yes, it is part snd parcel. If the state of mind is being forced and is at odds with the underlying subconscious reality then it will not be enough. A lot of people age themselves prematurely. It is quite possible to enter one's prime and refuse to leave it lol.

would you have to use a tool such as the philosophers stone or ormus to reach this state of being?
another question would be why would want to be immortal?can you give reasons has to why anyone should achieve this state of being?
what would your goals be?

imho i would say leave this immortal enquiring alone and let nature takes it,s course.
unless you have other plans?

then again we learn the soul is immortal but is trapped in this 3d body.
what is the 4d,5d,6d....further evolutions of your soul.

so are we not already immortal in the spiritual sense?
or is the question we want to be immortal in the 3d body?

ronin
15th March 2015, 13:53
just as in the movie Highlander we see immortals fighting and taking the lifeforce of others for their own gain.
Connor is the good guy in the movie and the Kurger is the bad guy.
both want to survive and are impelled to seek one another out until they consume their lifeforce.

there can be only one as the tag line states for the movie.

it was a matter of survival and nothing else.
one erased the other and felt the need to live forever.in one scene a immortal has had enough and accepts his destiny.

now if you could find the power that could make you live forever,would you really want that in this 3d world.
what would you do once you achieved your goal?
would you not be a god amongst men?

we all need to take our natural root in finding ourselves and with each new learnt ability of experience through many lifetimes maybe we can all become godlike,then we can play with the universe.

your goal is to seek that is what strives your hunger for the unknown.
this has been going on for thousands of years within humanity and has anyone actually come up with a answer?
it is your experience and all you learn and take in that makes you who you are.
there will never be a immortal being allowed to live in this 3d world as it would compromise everyone's learning and experience.

on the other hand you are immortal as you have a soul.
so after you die in this life what do you want to come back and learn and experience?

do you wanna be rich,poor,feel love,anger,alone.
there are too may emotions to mention lest us forget all that we do not comprehend in the 4d,5d 6d ect.

are you comfortable where you are at now?
i know i am not but that is because i am the fool,with all the experiences i have had i still question and doubt.

immortality is the ultimate fool,s goal in this 3d world.

Seikou-Kishi
15th March 2015, 14:57
would you have to use a tool such as the philosophers stone...

No

... or ormus to reach this state of being?

No

another question would be why would want to be immortal?
what would your goals be?

http://jandeane81.com/threads/5898-If-You-Knew-The-Secret-Of-Immortality-Would-you-tell-anyone?p=841904504&viewfull=1#post841904504

can you give reasons has to why anyone should achieve this state of being?

This state? Which one? There is more than one state of living so why do you assume there is only one state of living indefinitely? Lol. The motives for one living indefinitely because they have the ability to keep their body in pristine condition is likely different than the one living indefinitely because they have replaced every part of their body with cybernetics. I can't speculate on anybody else's motive.

imho i would say leave this immortal enquiring alone and let nature takes it,s course.
unless you have other plans?

I'm not enquiring, just answering a question :P

then again we learn the soul is immortal but is trapped in this 3d body.
what is the 4d,5d,6d....further evolutions of your soul.

so are we not already immortal in the spiritual sense?
or is the question we want to be immortal in the 3d body?

That was indeed the question of the OP

Altaira
15th March 2015, 22:57
I would say here no matter how perfect your body is and how healthy and young you manage to make it, do you really want it for thousands of years or even more? would you drive the same car for 50 years and even more or wold you wear the same suit? I personally would like to try various vehicles.
However what I dislike is the fact that every time I change the vehicle I have to start from the beginning and can't remember what I have been up to.

Highland1
16th March 2015, 13:09
I would say here no matter how perfect your body is and how healthy and young you manage to make it, do you really want it for thousands of years or even more? would you drive the same car for 50 years and even more or wold you wear the same suit? I personally would like to try various vehicles.
However what I dislike is the fact that every time I change the vehicle I have to start from the beginning and can't remember what I have been up to.

By simply not wanting to become immortal is surely a type of acceptance for reincarnation to continue as it always has is it not?
If we truly are eternal beings, then the source of this "eternal beingness" must also surely be immortal?
Does that mean that our creator/s are immortal, and or do they reincarnate too?
My thread is not to question the fact whether we are eternal beings or not, but to ponder whether reincarnation is necessary as a vehicle to achieve immortality?
Wouldn't it be wonderful not to feel trapped in a 3d body if we could also grow younger as well as older?
Fantasy perhaps, but by experiencing several childhoods for example over a period of selected decades of time, without erasure of memory would be very desirable for me in particular.
Perhaps the concept of somehow being able to "age" or "de-age" in real time is only one of science fiction but could you imagine the fun you could have?
I am not suggesting that a "change of age" should be an instant transformation, but a transformation that could attained over a period of time similar as to how we age now.
That way, no one would be driving the same car because technology and knowledge would also progress as it has always done.
You would never miss your loved ones either, as they too, being immortal, would have the same choices to choose an age to dwell and experience before growing a little older all over again.
Eventually reversing roles with your offspring would be quite an amusing role I would imagine! lol

Maybe one day, all the above could become a reality as we uncover more about the degeneration of our cells and dna.

The only problem I foresee is that it would only be a selected few allowed to "live the eternal" experience.

However, If I learned the secret of immortality.....I would freely share it with all......mostly! :eyebrows:

Russ

Seikou-Kishi
16th March 2015, 16:45

Since you mention driving the same car for 50 years... why is a hundred-year life not too much? I've heard of people committing suicide for many reasons but not "it's about time I tried another vehicle". The problem here is a prejudice in perspective: a "normal" human life is just long enough and anything more is too much. We could call it lifespan normativity lol.

Being able to keep your body functioning as long as you wish isn't a fetter or a sentence, it's an option. The thread is talking about the ability to live indefinitely, not the obligation. Imagine the advances you could make in your own spiritual discovery if your slate weren't wiped clean every time you died. Living indefinitely isn't about living until living becomes a chore, it's about removing the time limit that puts a ticking clock over one's head.

Hermit
16th March 2015, 20:19
The hermit lifts his head and asks,

"Would this be what one would consider to be a first world problem?"

And then goes back to looking at the potatoes on his window sill.

Tonz
17th March 2015, 11:28
Since you mention driving the same car for 50 years... why is a hundred-year life not too much? I've heard of people committing suicide for many reasons but not "it's about time I tried another vehicle". The problem here is a prejudice in perspective: a "normal" human life is just long enough and anything more is too much. We could call it lifespan normativity lol.

Being able to keep your body functioning as long as you wish isn't a fetter or a sentence, it's an option. The thread is talking about the ability to live indefinitely, not the obligation. Imagine the advances you could make in your own spiritual discovery if your slate weren't wiped clean every time you died. Living indefinitely isn't about living until living becomes a chore, it's about removing the time limit that puts a ticking clock over one's head.

I couldn't agree with you more , imagine the intentional spiritual journey in great depth , there a many story of rinpoche monks remembering there past life from when they were young and continuing there studies from where they left off, for the well being of his fellow man.For me the limitations life has in years will soon stop me from pursuing some things as i will clearly run out of time to experience many things.

Tonz
17th March 2015, 11:28
The hermit lifts his head and asks,

"Would this be what one would consider to be a first world problem?"

And then goes back to looking at the potatoes on his window sill.

No.

Hermit
17th March 2015, 19:38
No.

Please elaborate.

Seikou-Kishi
18th March 2015, 00:56
Please elaborate.

I can't reveal Tonz' thinking, but my own when I read your question was this: if those in the third-world might be too distracted by mundane matters to attend to the question, it doesn't stop it being equally their problem. Indeed, if their perspective considers the question low-priority (or it doesn't even occur), it says nothing about the question and everything about their perspective (and how the material poverty in their lives chains them).

There are, in any case, many in the first world who wouldn't consider it an issue either. Indeed, I imagine most people, globally, don't think about it much, if at all. It doesn't stop it being an issue the importance of which encompasses every single one of us.

So a first world problem? Probably not. A special or (human) racial problem? Probably. A planetary or even interplanetary problem? It seems likely.

A question that occurs to me (this thread seems very interlinked with Breeze's thread (http://jandeane81.com/threads/5917-Afterlife-thread)) is this: are humans the only Earthlings affected by the clean-slate phenomenon? What about dolphins and elephants? How would the answer to this question impact the answer to the overall question?

Tonz
18th March 2015, 10:49
Please elaborate.

Thankyou Siikou, your answer was exactly what i was meaning as i have lived in third a world country and have visited a number of others , once the mundane of food and a roof over our heads has been put to one side , their dreams are the same as mine and of yours and of everyone's , they love the blue sky , the deep ocean and all the mysteries in life ,
And there opinions are non the less important , if one chooses that there is no future for me , there isn't one , irrelevant of wealth or opportunity.
The energies we hold ,create,project are of our own choosing,the energy itself just is.

Hermit
18th March 2015, 21:41
What suddenly occurred to me last night was, given even the mundane, or the tragic, or the horrific...say you're in a certain eastern European country right now where guns are going off every few seconds, or if you're in a part of Africa where finding your next meal is not only priority, but distracting from anything else you might be focused on, or at Starbucks wondering why someone wrote race together on your cup (ha!) we do all have this seed inside about what next?

It further occurred to me that it's almost human nature to project into the what next, over and over, rather than focus on the what now, what is under my feet, what is in my belly, what am I thinking about.

So when I considered the idea of immortality, I had to ask myself: how does one define it, because there can be more than one way to approach this puppy. The first way would be to think of it in term of linear time, namely I am born or come into creation at time 'A' and do not cease to exist until something outside myself kills me. For sake of argument, say a train hits me. I can either choose to walk in front of the train, or I could be minding my own business and BLAMO the 553 from Dubuke to Albakoikey (in best Bugs Bunny voice) smacks me and I'm gone.

Or, immortality could be seen as an exiting of any spacio-temporal existence into one in which there is no time. Kind of like this gem.

Imagine the number one. What exactly is the number one? 1? I? i? One? Uno? It's a concept, an idea, along the same lines as circularity. Can y'all hear Plato back there? Just ignore the bald fat man behind the curtain.

The question becomes then, if every human mind ceased to exist, would the number 1 cease to exist, or would circularity cease to exist? There's two camps now. One says yes, it ceases, and the other says no, it wouldn't, and both find themselves in the peculiar situation of not being able to prove anything one way or the other. The same, unfortunately, can be said of any reincarnation theory. Folks? We are all in the same boat. We have theories, we have evidence that leads one direction or the other, but as for conclusive proof? Zero. Zilch. Nada.

I find myself in the camp that I am conceived in an infinitely great Mind, and as such, already possess a kind of immortality...ok it's not a kind of immortality, it simply is immortality. If you can conceive of the number one, then you're already on your way to understanding your immortality. It's pretty simple really.

HA! ;)

Tonz
19th March 2015, 13:50
Russ i think there would be a few factors To take into consideration.

The tibetans achieved a number of things but did not achieve life spans grater than over 140 years , i remember reading a number of books whilst there abouts and did not find references towards liveing further than that , In the villages of Lang tang i saw myself people in there 90's , strong, working hard in harsh conditions , 4500mtrs, horse back riding! , a person 120 years is nothing uncommon in those areas , they smoke and drink the home brew ofcourse ,''Roxie''. Their water is of the purest in the world and food all locally grown,generally vegetable, rice,yogurts and the occasional meat ,yack meat, and occasionally goat .

In India there were stories of some that do not eat, hardly sleep and are perfectly healthy and fit and live long lives due to a state of mind, there were vidios about them and even experiments testing them but i can not find them now, i dont remember the names of the vids anymore and lost the address's on and old hard drive.But even these guys were not talking about imortality.

Pharmaceutics well, there are heeps of promess's but the best can only strengthen your body to be strong till the end.

To Me the real sourse is in the coding the dna structure that has been configured this way . And apart from that,,,,all of the above
But first the genetic coding must change . Who can do this?

Highland1
19th March 2015, 15:25
To Me the real sourse is in the coding the dna structure that has been configured this way . And apart from that,,,,all of the above
But first the genetic coding must change . Who can do this?

What if, when we were all one at source, when we were all supposedly immortal beings, that it was the "tinkering of our dna" that led to the life death cycles that we now call reincarnation Tonz?

Maybe the real "amnesia" is that we have all been conditioned not to live for ever or even thousands of years in the same host body?

It is surely not unrealistic to imagine that one day, scientists will learn to control the aging and degeneration of our dna.

My theory is that when they are able to do so, one could possibly live as long as one chooses to?

Not only that, but if that type of technology ever develops, then one could choose to grow younger, or older too just for the experience?

On a personal note, if it ever became a reality in my life time, I think I would want to hover in my early twenties for 50 years or so! lol

The reality is in our 3d lifetime, is that all things live and eventually die and survive by seeding future generations.

However, maybe our true ancient beginnings, where ever that may be from,

was so fantastically different from how we live now, that all life then, existed in a constant "now" rather than the linear re-cycling of life?

I suppose it would be like a type of infinite time travelling with just the one host body.

Just throwing it our there for debate.....:eyebrows:

Russ

Tonz
20th March 2015, 14:11
What if, when we were all one at source, when we were all supposedly immortal beings, that it was the "tinkering of our dna" that led to the life death cycles that we now call reincarnation Tonz?

Maybe the real "amnesia" is that we have all been conditioned not to live for ever or even thousands of years in the same host body?

It is surely not unrealistic to imagine that one day, scientists will learn to control the aging and degeneration of our dna.

My theory is that when they are able to do so, one could possibly live as long as one chooses to?

Not only that, but if that type of technology ever develops, then one could choose to grow younger, or older too just for the experience?

On a personal note, if it ever became a reality in my life time, I think I would want to hover in my early twenties for 50 years or so! lol

The reality is in our 3d lifetime, is that all things live and eventually die and survive by seeding future generations.

However, maybe our true ancient beginnings, where ever that may be from,

was so fantastically different from how we live now, that all life then, existed in a constant "now" rather than the linear re-cycling of life?

I suppose it would be like a type of infinite time travelling with just the one host body.

Just throwing it our there for debate.....

Well I do agree totally that if the life death structure we have in this plain Earth was to change our thought process would naturally change , we wouldn't make the same decisions as we do today , we would consider things in a more mature and longer lasting manner imho, and as for the one day that scientists crack the dna code to manipulate it well ,maybe there could be a shorter road .

As we almost all agree our dna structure has been changed many times , some have even said up 68 times in the last 6000 years .
This leads me to wonder who,. In the book of man the Dal were the ones in charge to genetically structure us to the Goldilocks humans . I used Goldilocks because we are intelligent enough to continue to grow with in , but not so much as to work it all out within our life span . Strong enough to be laborious but not enough to truly threaten others races .Evolving enough to notice continual growth and perception but not to much as to evolve easily into gods.The ones who manipulated us are the ones with the key and if the book of man is right it is the Dal.

This leaves a few issues , there are always technicalities in any good theory,(bugger)

Where do we find them?
Can we ever trust one?
Why would they want to help us change this?
What do you think we have that Maybe they would help us with this issue perhaps in exchange,

A good case of ale? There are some beauties in Scotland I believe .hmmm