PDA

View Full Version : I have transcribed a section of this Bartzis presentation

Herbert
29th September 2013, 17:34
Transcription Excerpt from
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvOvXgf63Is

The Helane Lipson show in 5D radio with Andrew Bartzis August 3, 2013

0:58 “Given the level of paradoxes (30 and 40 at a time) there was no predictive modelling for it. Time-line genocide was a case of no other choice. It was a case of discovering a way to find people a way home and the only way for them to find a way home was for a distant future in which you had no idea what that person was doing in the past. Using your free sovereignty free will to naturally follow the evolution of your spirit. So that you could reunify the parts of you that were literally killed by you when time-line genocide was in effect.”

Our Future

Time paradoxes prevent predictive modelling. They can be 30 to 40 deep.

1:00 We are currently functioning in a dis-unity paradox reality. This means the future is literally what we make ourselves in reclaiming our sovereign free will at every level of existence. Our future selves are reaching back to help us solve this paradox by literally dreaming unity consciousness but their ability to help is limited by the paradox.

The dream world is the future but it is an infinite future and not a finite present. We currently exist in the finite present. That is the paradox.

We are limited creations because the actual volume of Earth is too reduced to such a low voltage that we physically do not have enough power to use all the systems contained in our skin suit technology. [I assume he means our DNA codes]

In other words we as individuals do not have enough voltage alone to manifest the changes we need. Therefore the only way to do that is to come together as a unity consciousness through our dreams; a global unity consciousness, so we can all share our energy and raise our vibratory level through the dream world so we can once again create the infinite world within the reality.

How close are we to the critical mass?

With the state of governmental affairs creating the fear that is taking more energy away from the unity consciousness creation, unity consciousness is at a point where it is trying to reverse engineer DIS-unity consciousness from the future.

So quite literally we have parts of ourselves in the future (because we exist in a paradox) and the parts of us in the future know us like the back of the hand except they can’t influence us to do anything because they don’t have full sovereign free will only the ever-present co creative and mighty I AM itself has the power to make the true changes that affect the future – or the past.

So quite literally it is us standing in our power saying “No we don’t want to take this” and reclaiming our sovereignty at every level of existence”, that we begin to truly create those changes.

1:02 When you see people marching in the streets at the same scale and size as the 1960’s you will know you’re real close. There are people marching all over the countries and all over the world right now. Our media doesn’t report it though. So that momentum needs to be transferred through the dream world so that everyone is in a state of “No! I refuse ! I reclaim my free will I recall my own energy from this world so that we have an infinite instead of a finite world.”

1:03 So we still have 15 consciousness spikes left for the rest of this year and 32 consciousness spikes for January of 2014 and each time there is a spike in consciousness , that means there is a brief moment of unity consciousness which could rapidly spread over the world as a standing wave of energy that is like the big, big rock falling on the pond water. And each time a group wakes up they make that standing wave of energy that changes reality.

It is absolutely vital that when people come together as soul family that they actively are processing fear and their limitations. And they understand that their expectations ARE their limitations and their creation of their fear. Finding the permanency of your soul family structure is limited by your expectations.

The fact that an individual has been through the millions of years of disharmony here on Earth makes it possible for others to put their trust in that individual. For that reason some individuals have fully invest themselves in this unity matrix reality, knowing full well that doing so is going to enmesh them in corruption and that they may not come out of it fully healed. [In other words incarnating on Earth is a high risk adventure.]

1:11 There can be no more secrets during our opening and awakening to our graduation time-line. We must share all of our talents freely.

Understand that processing fear and expectation is everything. If you expect to get results – you will get no results. Your limitation is the standing wave energy in the disunity reality. In everyday 3-D life it is about you understanding and processing limitation and fear. And understand that your limitation is the standing wave energy and the disunity of reality – You understand that the fear is you are creating the paradox so that you don’t exist in the paradox of this reality.

You must make your intention to counter this reality in every way shape and form and recalling all your energy from every aspect and unifying it to the might I AM self so that you are 100% present with all of your free will to say “No!” to this paradox – “You cannot trap me anymore.” And then once you are at that state you are able to share your unity consciousness
With all the others in your collective that are part of the resistance of a free Earth.

Expectation is your limitation and limitation is your fear

Every day you should recall all that happened and clear your conscious mind of what happens daily because The daily interaction with time is actually the entropy of what keeps us stuck in disunity reality. It is disunity reality that forces you to get money before it starves you to death. You need to trust that the true unity universe is functioning in reality and call out to it every night to bring valued abundance in your life – “I need inspiration in my life.” - It is like an integral function with disunity reality and still create unity consciousness and resolve and find remedy in the paradox I am stuck in. You need money to survive and yet you need consciousness exploration time to extend the unity consciousness that you already exist in.

So it is literally asking the universe for abundance and then giving it physical definition and words every day and you do the practice of letting go every day and once you are empty of the previous day you create the energy of the future through your heart and say I need this abundance Universe, help me find the inspiration and wisdom to co create in a manner that shows the abundance of wealth that could help me physically feed my family – or beyond that.

1:18 There are many, many people here on Earth who are a mix of just about everything in the universe. They are a product of the repeated multidimensional time wars and time manipulation genocide. The only way they could survive in this reality was to mix their DNA. So they are basically a new species that combines all the DNA of the universe. These people must stand proud in who they are – “I Am Me”.

Respecting sovereignty of every individual as equals so that no individual is greater than the whole and unity consciousness is the expression of you. So to identify yourself as a single lineage would be a little bit of a violation of your free will. For these people it is very important to actively try to create dreams before they go to sleep. Try to create daydreams that focus around the powerful dreams that you have had previously. So that you put yourself in the mind state of that dream world so that you can function on a much deeper level.

1:20 Every soul family starts with a seed mother and a seed father. There are many who have dozens of 1st incarnations on many worlds including Earth so they can’t be identified as a single species. There are truly many of us who are a multi-dimensional being where only a small part of them is living here right now. But the part living here is the true sovereign free will avatar that controls all the other ones.

[ I think he just said he has an assistant now who is taking care of all his bookings and her name is Eva Moore. Why does that name sound familiar? ]

Will continue in next post. . .

Herbert
29th September 2013, 19:28
1:26 You literally have to let go of expectations, limitations and fear to experience unity consciousness.

Each day adds new expectations and unless they are cleared at the end of each day, it ultimately limits you so much that you will never truly have the remembering of your dreams, the remembering of your higher self.

When you put fear and expectation together you create the disassociative limitation that keeps you in this paradox. It keeps you literally stuck in the creational paradoxes - the remedy to time line wars.

Lemurians were originally born on this world as part of the Original first species of Earth before it was replaced by 72 second species of Earth through time-line genocide so these Lemurian souls are put in a double paradox many times over.

During the times when Earth was a refugee planet some Lemurians (called ‘Fixers’) reached out to the worlds to find the worst of the worst people so that they could come here and be healed by the best healers of the worlds. If someone had a soul-sickness that was incurable on their planet that person was brought here.

The ‘Fixers’ are in the worst situation of anyone right now because they can’t fix anyone until they fix themselves. Every time you try to fix others before you fix yourself, you make your situation infinitely worse because you’re stuck in multiple paradoxes. So the Fixers of the world are the ones that need to be fixed first so that they can fix the ones that need to be fixed.

They can fix themselves by claiming their sovereignty and 100% free will at every level. Removal of contracts is a good way to begin:

www.andrewbartzis.com go to the tabs at the bottom left where has a series of examples for removing personal contracts and for removing the power of

banks, media, governments, etc. They should be read out loud and you can change them at will to make them more personal or be creative and write your own.

1:29 They provide a framework of understanding for ‘this is how deep it goes’ and if you don’t reclaim all of your sovereignty from those parts by expanding those parts to perhaps 7 pages by the creative You that is saying: “No! I take all of my sovereign free will to remove all of my contracts from all of this disunity matrix so that all of me is here so that I can complete my purpose and have a complete soul

Here we experience for the first time someone reading the media contract revocation by someone who has never read it before. It was so powerful it shut the phone off because it was a revocation of the media. The very beginning of it defines how to set up the proper spiritual court of equity so that everyone is present, all ancestors are present, and it prevents the forces of domination and control to use spiritual courts of equity against you.

There is only a proper court of your spiritual ancestors that are there to hear your revocation of contracts because of the true sovereign expression of your free will saying: “I am the might I AM present self, separate from my past and future personalities.”

1:36 What actually happened energetically (when the reader’s voice was disconnected) was the reader tapping into his mighty I AM self and revoking contracts of media over a media station. These station connections are very fragile when a person functions with such high energy because the servers have been manipulated in such a way that when something goes very high energy – If you’re not capable of massaging the energy, it will get freaky. That is the application of their technologies.

As a Galactic Historian and reader and identifier of species I am here to empower you so that you might have the tools to heal yourself and your family, your friends, your loved ones so that we all may unite in unity consciousness and finish this disunity and paradox that we’ve been forced to live in. We are all members and a single cell of one of the resistance for a free Earth and we all become a master cell of the resistance of free Earth. We manifest unity consciousness and we no longer have to deal with the system of domination and control.

We are then able to naturally return to density of our home planets and to determine if Earth is where we want to coexist and procreate the new forces of global life.

If people want to protest in the streets the greatest effect will be to protest outside the media offices. They will find it hard NOT to report news outside their own offices and that is a start towards cleaning up main-stream media.

Contract removal for the media systems

to be read out loud:

I call to all spiritual contracts that exist within my past, present and future beings, selves and existence in this dimension and time stream, all time streams above and below the earth centric sine wave of co-existence. At this exact moment in the ever-present co-creating moment, I summon all DNA linage ancestors to create a unified-proper spiritual court of equity. So I may find remedy and resolve with all contracts that have inserted fine print during the pre-birth and birth process.

I call forth the proper spiritual court of equity to hear my decree of contract removal. I revoke all spiritual contracts with earth based media systems using domination and control as a means of energy harvesting, fear instigation or reality manipulation with energetic propaganda technologies.

I call forth all ancestors of all soul relations to hold space in this spiritual court of equity. I call to Earth Mother and all her light denizens within all inner and outer space to come forward and occupy this spiritual court of equity. Oh great mystery who is the source of all power, I call to you. Come with your sacred synchronicity so all beings may hold space with unity consciousness.

I here by revoke all spiritual contracts with all media personalities that do not have full use of freewill and full knowledge of our DNA ancestry. I here by revoke all spiritual contracts with all media agencies, corporations, and media based family crests.

I here by revoke all spiritual contract assumptions, presumptions and statistical models that predict my habit patterns through the use of commercial advertising intertwined with the system of domination and control. I do not consent to Etheric grid broadcasting over Public airwaves, television, internet, radio or any other means or methods that propagate propaganda for mass consumption.

I do not consent to predictive modeling by Etheric or commercial means. I hear by revoke all spiritual contracts with all media based sacred geometry buildings.

I here by revoke all spiritual contracts with the sacred geometry media presidents, shareholders, news anchors, news reporters, pundits, talking heads and all representations of government officials with in the entire global media network. You have no power over me with your presumptions of knowledge. We are manifesting co-creating spirits. I here by revoke all spiritual contracts with all news regurgitating systems, crawlers, websites, search engines, print media and all forms of Etheric propaganda used with in all these systems.

I revoke all presumptions of consent with all media agencies. I revoke all assumptions with all advertising agencies that are funded by the system of domination and control. I do not consent with any advertising systems targeting soul groups, soul migrations, or the spiritual incarnation process. I here by revoke all spiritual contracts that limit the genetic free willed expression of all sentient kind. I revoke all spiritual contracts that define the media as our tellers of oral traditions or generational teachers.

I revoke all contracts with the sacred geometry satellite broadcasting system. I revoke all contracts with Etheric artificial intelligences that use sacred geometry satellite systems as a means to hi-jack my information stream. I do not consent to psychic monitoring or influencing from any media system that services the system of domination and control.

I here by demand the instant removal of all broadcast based psychic parasites and their propagation and harvesting system that creates herds of psychic parasites. I revoke all contracts that use my life force as a false-form of consent for the propagation and spreading of psychic parasite with all my DNA soul relations.

I here by revoke all soul contracts that grant the media power to last beyond one generation of history. I demand all rights of generational knowledge be returned to the soul family structure. I demand the return of our history in a complete and transparent manor, so there with never be any more secrets from our people.

I here by revoke all rights, duties, responsibilities and current actions of all media personalities. Your services are no longer required. I revoke all privileges that grant the media families any power over my soul contracts, soul family or soul based migration patterns.

I revoke all rights to any media system based in domination and control from ever returning within my soul family structure of all past, present and future lives.

I hereby demand the instant cessation and removal of all false information from all media.

I hereby demand that any and all future distribution of information over all forms of media absolutely embodies truth, integrity and transparency in perpetuity.

I here by declare that earth mother is now in dominion with me for all local or mass media information exchange systems. I call forth all the ancestors to honor this reading of my freewill and enter it into the earth Akashic record for all sentient kind to understand our freedom comes with the use of freewill at all times.