PDA

View Full Version : The Amish and cancer

The One
23rd February 2015, 10:07
http://facingcancertogether.witf.org/media/k2/items/cache/617a2776f20d4e817afffbdbb257cffa_L.jpg

A lot of people would not like to live the life of the Amish way.We would have to give up all the things we have taken for granted like TV,internet,mobile phones,ipads,drinks etc etc.But when you do some investigating within this community the results are amazing.They are the minority and are not controlled unlike us the majority of us.I also read an artical where they took 20 kids from the Amish community who had never been vaccinated and 20 kids from the city who had.The results were staggering every single Amish child was more healthier than the kids form the city who had been vaccinated.It not rocket science and most of us probably already know that we are part of the system and are poisoned by it

Maybe we need to go back to basics but would you.Anyway back to topic have a read of this below

How do cancer rates in the Amish community compare to cancer rates in the rest of the population? A geneticist at the Ohio University set out to answer that question.

Dr. Judith Westman is a geneticist and division director of Human Genetics at The Ohio State University Comprehensive Cancer Center Arthur G. James Cancer Hospital and Richard J. Solove Research Institute (OSUCCC-James). She conducted an 8-year study on 24 different types of cancer within the Amish community. She went door-to-door and documented cancer case by case.

What she found surprised her. Scroll down to watch the video.

She was expecting to find pockets of increased cancer, as intermarriage within this relatively small population could increase incidence of cancer-related gene mutations. But she quickly found out that the Amish had lower cancer rates overall and did not have a strongly inherited susceptibility to cancer.

In fact, the Amish cancer rate was 40% lower than the rest of the population in Ohio. Tobacco-related cancer was strikingly lower in the Amish, around 63% lower than the rest of the population. This is due to their clean lifestyle that discourages tobacco and alcohol use. But, Westman says that other types of cancer were significantly lower as well in the Amish population.

She said that she witnessed almost no occurrences of cervical cancer, which may be due to their monogamous relationships and low sexual promiscuity rates. The Amish might be a little overweight from a BMI perspective, but men and women are active and hard workers well into their later years which may be a helpful factor for health. Despite the fact many Amish make their living working outdoors where they are exposed harmful UV rays, they have a lower rate for skin cancer. They typically cover themselves while working in the sun by wearing wide-brimmed hats and long-sleeved shirts for skin protection.

Westman wants to explore other reasons the Amish are not commonly-diagnosed with cancer. She’s curious to see if there’s some sort of genetic protection that the Amish have.

My answer to that is that they do not eat all the crap that is placed in our foods.They are not being killed off by the system

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxiAPXzAlw0

Source http://facingcancertogether.witf.org/healthy-lifestyle/the-amish-and-cancer-clean-living-can-lead-to-a-healthier-life-22312

monk
23rd February 2015, 10:14
I'm inclined to believe because they live primarily in the countryside and without any cars in their immediate locale producing CM that the oxygen level is higher than the average.(10%)

Cancer DON'T like oxygen! I believe the term is anaerobic.

Altaira
23rd February 2015, 11:01
Geneticists are getting it all wrong, I know this sound controversial but our lifestyle, thoughts and environment can alter the DNA code . Also Amish not only live in a cleaner environment but also they are free from toxins from birth. I bet the levels of mercury in their blood is within the normal. As far as I know they do not vaccinate their children too. And if there is the chemical contamination where they live it can be related to chemtrails only.
So by eating healthy and living in less toxic environment they will have significantly low cancer levels. They also have very low rates of allergies. Just because their bodies are not intoxicated.

norman
23rd February 2015, 21:55
I doubt they will find that genetics play a significant role in the rate of cancer.

It's already known, in terms of large data statistics, that populations who have previously had very low or zero cancer rates, when their members relocate to societies where the rate is high, they too become affected with high cancer rates.

I'd like to know if the Amish eat the seeds of their fruit, or spit them out?