PDA

View Full Version : Bought: The Truth behind Vaccines, Big Pharma and your Food

Moonlight
21st February 2015, 11:33
I watched this documentary last night. It is very well done and very informative. Nothing new for most of the members here, but the kind of documentary that can easily be passed down to those we love.

It is free for viewing until March 6th.

http://boughtmovie.net/free-viewing/

ABOUT THE BOUGHT FILM:

You're about to see how Wall Street has literally "BOUGHT" your and your family's health.

The food, vaccine, drug, insurance and health industry are a multi-BILLION dollar enterprise... focused more on profits than human lives. The BOUGHT documentary takes viewers deep "inside the guts" of this despicable conspiracy...

Featuring exclusive interviews with the world's most acclaimed experts in research, medicine, holistic care and natural health... Bought exposes the hidden (and deadly) story behind it all.

Tonz
22nd February 2015, 05:14
Thanks moonlight,for starting this thread and I hope ''Bought" gets to the big screen

i was listening to a radio show the other week and i was so disgusted by the very famous and listen to radio broadcaster , he had the head of aust. department of health interviewed for 5 min by phone and so when he presented why are people complaining about the vaccines,vaccines are to protect our children , what sort of low life parent would not want to protect his children , how irresponsible are they. anyway he asked her only one question . ''what are the mayor side effect of them , she answered with, at the worst a fever that is controllable.

Anyone calling in were torn to pieces by these people as they were not doctors nor bio chemists so there layman terminology was ridiculed , i had to think , i do not know,but it felt like they hand picked who they let on air.
I was blown away from it they were also slamming the lack of responsibility from the u.s. from the following :

At least three would-be Republican presidential contenders have said that vaccinating children should sometimes be done on a voluntary basis, but their careful comments on the issue underscore how problematic it could be for some of them in a primary fight.

Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul joined New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie on Monday morning in asserting that the choice should be left up to the parents. And BuzzFeed highlighted comments made by former Hewlett-Packard CEO Carly Fiorina last week defending parents' rights on the issue.

Its pretty simple really , i have never known any child who didn't catch the measles after having there shot.

The shot is not for measles or it simply doesn't work either way it is a simple example and reason to wipe out vaccines.

Griff
22nd February 2015, 09:24
The link below has a free online viewing up to 6 March. It's not just about vaccination, the movie also covers Big Food, Big Farm, Big Pharma, GMO and govt regulators. It demonstrates why autism has now grown to 1 in 68 children from 1 in 500 decades ago. It might be based in the USA but the same things are going on in Australia!

My husband and I watched this doco tonight (1hr, 33mins) - well worth watching and sharing around. You will never spend a better hour and half in your life.

share the link with those you care about. Help them to get educated!

http://www.boughtmovie.net/free-viewing/thank-you.php?AFFID=NONE&email=lisette.grady@hotmail.com

Griff
22nd February 2015, 09:32
apologies Moonlight I have only just realised that you have already posted this movie...oops!

22nd February 2015, 09:36
I've merged them both Griff. There is no harm in reminding people. I for one, missed moonlights thread so your reminder is most fruitful.

Good to see you around too :)

Griff
22nd February 2015, 09:42
thanks Daws, feel a bit of a goof....haven't had the chance to be on TOT much lately but just checking out what is going on now...always heaps to absorb as usual... :)

Sooz
22nd February 2015, 09:48
I just managed to catch a TV update after watching 60 minutes, that now parents who don't vaccinate their children, will lose their Centrelink benefits, I.e., childcare rebates, education benefits which are available to everyone who have children.

Certainly coming down hard now on the anti vaxxers.

On another thread, I mentioned how Dr Sherry Tenpenny was forced to cancel a talking tour of Oz in relation to the dangers of vaccination. She and the convention providers received death threats.

Griff
22nd February 2015, 09:54
yep this was always planned....David Icke mentioned this sort of thing would happen many years ago.

As for the death threats I believe it....Afterall Australia's medical system is completely controlled by the TGA (therapeutic goods association) which is funded by Big Pharma! Australia is now one of the top 5 countries in the world who are the most medicated.

Moonlight
22nd February 2015, 11:48
No worry Griff. The more exposure this documentary gets, the happier I am.

I've been following the "measle" gate in the MSN. There are a couple of cases in Québec (the province). Those who chose to not vaccinate are being called rebels who are putting the lives of every vaccinated child in danger !! It is their fault if the measle "outbreak" (!) is spreading. By the end of the week, the speech had changed a bit... it is because vaccination is not done properly in other countries, so the plan is now to vaccinate all the children in third world countries... quickly ! so that our children are safe !

What a bunch of crap.

People need to be educated, that's the only way that they can make decisions on facts and not because the doctor said so. It is also the only way for people to learn what's really going on behind the scene.

When I see a well made documentary like this one, I use it. The more people who know, the better it will be, IMO. They won't be able to throw trash down our throats no more.

My grandson is not vaccinated. It was the parent's decision, and they read, and read, and read, and talked, and talked and talked.... turning every arguments in every way possible, until their decision was made. He's a strong healthy child. :)

And, like Griff indicated, the documentary is not only about vaccination. It's about the junk they are putting in our food. It's also about BIG PHARMA who will get you swallowing pills, not to heal you, but to make more profits.

Like I said to a co-worker this week about mammograms.... educate yourself, look at both sides of the coin, make an enlighten decision. Take charge of your life.

https://scontent-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/11001939_341252776066014_7866683219647583031_n.jpg ?oh=e88dd75d48e47aa19a926c61092a1ac7&oe=5550440F
Add in Wall Street Journal last Friday

https://www.facebook.com/BoughtMovie