PDA

View Full Version : If i was

Ria
16th February 2015, 11:18
If I was an ET
If I was a benign ET looking at the likes of the human races, I'd take a hike.
Look at what you allow to be done to your children, your land, your homes, animals the plant kingdom. Look how you allow others to be treated. Apathy fear you think keeping yourself hidden, wait it out, it will all go away.
Why do you want to be here, at all?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8JeEs9D4APA

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CRzL5G9d0wA&feature=em-uploademail

monk
16th February 2015, 11:31

Being on Earth represents a commitment to fixing a problem that stretches across worlds and will, in my opinion, provide anti-dotes to a large array of dis-ease prevalent in the universe. Just as when a vaccine is created the virus has to be present, its the same for Earth. To us its Hell/Heaven/Purgatory rolled into one depending on which part of the organism you look at.

I think most ET's are just as broken and neglectful as us, and like us deserve compassion. It isn't US that are doing this to US, and what constitutes US isn't confident enough in itself to do much as a result of the aeon of interference from the group that is doing the real dirty work to begin with.

Ria
16th February 2015, 13:05
Agenda 21 : Glenn Beck's With World Expert Rosa Koire "BEHIND THE GREEN MASK"
UN Smart Greed Agenda 21

HTTPS://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8JeEs9D4APA

Ria
16th February 2015, 14:29
Being on Earth represents a commitment to fixing a problem that stretches across worlds and will, in my opinion, provide anti-dotes to a large array of dis-ease prevalent in the universe. Just as when a vaccine is created the virus has to be present, its the same for Earth. To us its Hell/Heaven/Purgatory rolled into one depending on which part of the organism you look at.

I think most ET's are just as broken and neglectful as us, and like us deserve compassion. It isn't US that are doing this to US, and what constitutes US isn't confident enough in itself to do much as a result of the aeon of interference from the group that is doing the real dirty work to begin with.

Thanks Monk for a great post.
Do you feel we have a responds-abilities to do any thing about it?..........and what if we don't do anything?........what then?

monk
16th February 2015, 14:53
Cheers Ria, and Yes we all have a responsibility, a responsibility to out-survive THEM. This is really all that matters, that humans are still here tomorrow and the demons are not.

Breeze
16th February 2015, 15:05
I believe we are living in the Times of a great sickness of conscious mind. I will explain.

Over the last 2 decades I have observed a big change occurring in society, especially with the young who have grown up with all this modern technology of laptops, mobile phones, degrading humour, violent movies where everything is presented in quick lightening speed.

Before the internet if I wanted to study a particular subject I had to read many books, this took time and patience, a dedication of focussed intent. Today, many people rely on search engines to instantly find what they want to hear.

The youth of today from what I have observed get bored instantly if a movie is not action, action, action within the first few minutes. For a movie to be a blockbuster, it has to involve many sequences of sex, fowl language, unsocial behaviour, lots of violence and psychopath behaviour. Gone are the days of reflective films such a ‘walkabout’.

Children today do not have the patience to sit down and do a project that may take weeks – they want ‘instant’ – gone are the days of gluing together an airfix model as an enjoying entertainment that also promoted skills of agility, dexterity, perseverance and patience and self satisfaction when the project was complete.
Attention span has deteriorated; nano bite information has to be delivered within a minute or so, or else the person listening has already lost interest.

Information is no longer being presented in a scholarly thoroughly researched way; today every person’s opinion is counted as equal, even if the author has only done a 5 minute quick google on the subject and concluded on false evidence – Wikipedia is full of this.

I was a child growing up during the miner strikes and other union strikes; these were hard working people who stood up for their working rights, simply wanting their hard daily work to be recognised and respected with a decent living wage that would provide for their families. They had the mentality and strength of perseverance for justice back then, that is, until the government stamped on the unions removing all their powers. Today we have zero contract hours and low wages, more working hours with 14 million people in the UK living below the bread line. In hindsight it is now clear why the unions were stamped out.

Returning back to consciousness, with attention span brought down to minimal, fine human qualities such as perseverance, concentration, patience, thoroughness, compassion, courage, justice, long focus, foresight, diligence, care of others, empathy etc, etc is becoming rarer in humanity.

News has become a quick flick magazine, a moment of sensationalism of ‘here today forgotten tomorrow.’

Imho, I am seeing how ‘skill’ of cognitive thinking is decaying rapidly fast…………… turning into a lethargy, apathy and promoting ‘selfies’ mentality and how the personal image looks. Imo, people’s minds and mental drive was more determined with perseverance towards injustices back in the 80’s and early 90’s.

Unfortunately Humanity has been cleverly and subtly steered into a collapse of consciousness without even noticing via the technological age. This was all meticulously planned!

Today social life has greatly changed, no longer the gatherings of face to face contact with their local people surroundings, physical contact where loving embraces occur to those who are going through tough times and the rallying around to assist; such did take place in my younger years, neighbours looked out for each other. In present Times, contact is now done in cyber land – giving the illusive appearance that the world is a small place and that we are all joined together.

Over the years I have seen on many Forums people expressing how awake they really are………………… I just wonder what gauge they are comparing this ‘awakeness’ with?

Of course I do see a rise in awareness around the world regarding agendas at play, that’s the good news………….but has this rise in awareness actually made any changes to stop these agendas rolling out? Not that I have seen so far.

And as to BEing truly consciously awakened, as I understand it so far (as I am not there yet either), there is much more to this than simply ‘seeing the games’, which is just the first of many stages in consciously awakening. Having our heads filled with philosophies and fine thoughts is all very well, but the next stage involves application, action - are we actually walking this higher frequency into our current lives, being a drive to promote change and well beingness for all?

Has modern day technology sitting alone in our box homes been humanities greatest blessing or have we unwittingly lost along the way important physical social connections that promoted empathy with people and Nature? Should we be concerned that our attention span to really focus on a long project has decreased considerably…….. or general critical thinking leans towards cognitive dissonance? Or the lack of inner connectiveness to the World we live upon?

The above are just a few observations I see that has changed the way humanities consciousness has been redirected. The busyness and ‘noise’ ratio in life has become so intense with constant stimulation bombardment that the inner peace and quiet so many generations before us naturally had, is waning fast to a forgotten time.

So returning back to the OP question…………… I personally think there are many manipulative influential reasons as to why humanity seems to be more apathetic……….. they have been overloaded, and NOT with the best downloads and sadly those that did stand up and voice the truth were stamped upon or done away with.

We live in dangerous times, Agenda 21 is now globally rolling out fast, I am told it's projection is ahead of time.

It is down to the brave to rise up in unity and say ‘not in our name’.

Otherwise............. well we all know the plans to this sad story.

Hermit
16th February 2015, 23:20
If I was an ET...in a universe with literally millions and millions of planets and life to choose from...I'd be looking here and thinking....boring!

Catsquotl
17th February 2015, 03:33
If I was an ET, and I was visiting earth?

I'd enjoy the sun. I'd smell the flowers. I'd chuckle at young lovers shy conversations.
I'd pet the animals and look up in wonder at the beauty of the night sky.

I'd wonder about some behaviors the humans show.
I'd swell in compassion and sorrow over some of the hardships and hopefully remember there is an point to this.

Then I'd go home. I'd kiss my lover and hug my kids..
Thats what i'd like to do if i was an ET.

With Love
Eelco

Agape
17th February 2015, 12:58
If I was an ET
If I was a benign ET looking at the likes of the human races, I'd take a hike.
Look at what you allow to be done to your children, your land, your homes, animals the plant kingdom. Look how you allow others to be treated. Apathy fear you think keeping yourself hidden, wait it out, it will all go away.

You're right there Ria , maybe you even don't know how much . To make the tiny step further from where you started ... '' If I felt safe I'd speak ..'' .

''Safety'' in existential sense means something .. else .. for an individual . It means something else in the middle of war , but aren't we in the middle of really big war going on , on this planet , all the time , and something else in times of peace .
Generally - so it goes also for the children and all other victims of wars and abuse - if you want someone to speak truth you need to make them feel safe , first of all .

Truth - no matter how ordinary or extra-ordinary it is - is often , mostly , quite subtle . It's not a collection of cliches or 'references' that can be found somewhere readymade .

It sounds so ordinary ... but under complicated circumstances , often the one crucial point that is missing ...

:thup:

donk
17th February 2015, 13:15
If I were a “benign” ET, I’d try to figure out a way to show how human’s addiction to slavery and victimhood is a bad idea, probably not one that would occur to them if some other life form hadn’t infected the species with this anti-human mentality.

If I were a “malevolent” ET, I’d do everything I could to keep the loosh storm cooking, and fill my belly or whatever it is the fear energy satisfies in me.

If I were “benevolent”, I apparently wouldn’t do sh!t, as seems to be the case. Maybe implant the idea in a few humans that it is important to take responsibility, especially for your emotional maturity…cuz ya ain’t getting too much in the way of direct, visible, tangible help from us.

This is a silly exercise…we need to stop generalizing. That’s how we got here in the first place. “Kids” today aren’t that much different than they were in the “good ol’ days” (which never really existed anyways)...all the "us-es" and "them-s" we see are just projections--we need to stop the lies we tell ourselves, accept reality for what it is, and stop projecting our depression and negativity on to groups of humans.

Stoat muldoon
17th February 2015, 20:35
I must be an ET .

No one thinks like me . No one talks like me . Whatever I say , they say, nay go away . Your not right in the head , you have gone astray, go and play . Listen I say , the NWO is all gay, look at Obama and his outlay . I must be ET , I think twice as fast, I come up with plans to cure your ill lands . I take none of your pills to cure my ills. I know there are plants you can cream and enhance , too give your soul at least a small chance . I must be ET , I feel sad when I see , what you do to the Sea . I cry when hear, the scream of the Deer and the butchers knifes clear . I must be ET , from a far away land you cannot see . I don't understand your slave drivers hand , when they command .

I must be ET , for you see , I cannot help . it's your future too make and you all mistake me for your saviour to be , it's just not me . So you see , you are all barking up the wrong tree , for I am ET .

Tribe
18th February 2015, 10:30
I must be an ET .

No one thinks like me . No one talks like me . Whatever I say , they say, nay go away . Your not right in the head , you have gone astray, go and play . Listen I say , the NWO is all gay, look at Obama and his outlay . I must be ET , I think twice as fast, I come up with plans to cure your ill lands . I take none of your pills to cure my ills. I know there are plants you can cream and enhance , too give your soul at least a small chance . I must be ET , I feel sad when I see , what you do to the Sea . I cry when hear, the scream of the Deer and the butchers knifes clear . I must be ET , from a far away land you cannot see . I don't understand your slave drivers hand , when they command .

I must be ET , for you see , I cannot help . it's your future too make and you all mistake me for your saviour to be , it's just not me . So you see , you are all barking up the wrong tree , for I am ET .

:thup: xx