PDA

View Full Version : All things... "The Ambassador"

Chester
14th February 2015, 20:39
I discovered the Ambassador just recently thanks in large part to Modwiz.

After hearing a recent interview conducted by a gentleman named Ron Van Dyke I decided to listen to as many interviews as possible so that I could find out the essences of the messages of the Ambassador.

I am finished with about 7 or 8 interviews and felt it was time to create this thread.

I begin this thread and first post with a message from the Ambassador which I have heard several times in most of these interviews so far.

at the 32:30 ish mark the Ambassador says (I have added a few clarifications as I experienced the depth of what he was trying to say) -

I don’t have any ill will against anyone... It doesn’t matter who it is and I believe anyone can change. I am not a perfect person. I have done a lot of mistakes in my life that I wish I could change [meaning that he regrets]. But the only way I can do [this] is to change myself [in the] now and make a better future for myself and for the world [as this relates to how I impact all of us including myself]. And that’s what I tell the people to... to look yourself in the mirror and change yourself and by changing yourself you will be able to change the world. And that’s the steps we all need to take.

Here is the video -

n3qJLbso6U8

Edited: to modify the moniker I had briefly adopted for the reason that some folks might perceive my usage of a moniker as disrespectful.

ronin
14th February 2015, 20:58
we can all look in the mirror and see the changes we want.
the fact is we are stuck in a system that we are controlled by.
people are leaders and followers and until we see this change taking place people will not look into the mirror but just follow what they know.
this is neither wrong or right it just is from the perspective imo.

when we see these changes,projects making a difference only then will people get on board.

modwiz
14th February 2015, 22:03
when we see these changes,projects making a difference only then will people get on board.

Very healthy and astute perspective. Stay alert.:)

norman
14th February 2015, 22:34

Very healthy and astute perspective. Stay alert.:)

That's the distinction that defines "creative" types.

I know it's arguable that all people are creative, in many ways there sure are, but there's another level of creativity that is only expanded by those who take creation and join in as as an equal.

Oh, Modwiz, what the hell is "Addlepatia"?

modwiz
14th February 2015, 22:44
That's the distinction that defines "creative" types.

I know it's arguable that all people are creative, in many ways there sure are, but there's another level of creativity that is only expanded by those who take creation and join in as as an equal.

Oh, Modwiz, what the hell is "Addlepatia"?

A mythical place of my own composition.

Spiral
15th February 2015, 08:22
A mythical place of my own composition.

Very droll.

;)

ronin
15th February 2015, 14:08
Hmm questions.
the Ambassador and the Red Dragon family claim to know our true history,maybe given clues that we where once a slave race but have evolved to a sovereign state of being.
i would say forget all the mind controlling religions of present and would like to see more information of our true history being presented.
is a gnosis history that we have forgotten that has to with Gaia and was destroyed by christians and popes.
did the Cathers hold our true history and where sought out and destroyed?

or are we seeded from the Annuakia as a slave race for them?
true blood royal bloodlines do and should they have the right to control the rest of humanity and if so why hide the facts of what they know?

we can not move on without addressing our true history and knowing what is the truth,this will give meaning to our lifes and a understanding of the whole.
only once when we have dis empowered our false idols and re learn our true way of being.
then we can move forward!

Chester
22nd February 2015, 15:26
Highlights of the points made by the Ambassador

555 is to overcome the dark 666

The concept of 555 is when people take responsibility for their own actions. People are not evil or bad... it is what they create which can be evil or bad.
We need to quit hiding under thoughts and ideas that its the devil or demons... in reality, we are the one’s creating evil on the planet and this is a part of our free will... if we wish to do good or evil, its up to us.

Humanity needs to awaken.

Humanity needs to stop “aggressing” on each other.
We need to stop being a parasite on the planet.
We need to stop being a parasite against other humans
We need to stop enslaving humanity.
This can only happen when people globally stop assisting the dark side, 666, the cabal, the culprits. We must stop supporting them. We stop accepting what the media tells us. Because we buy into the media BS we call people terrorists, “Freedom Fighters”... “good and evil” Muslims, Christians, Jews... Christianity (for example) has become the biggest tyranny on the planet.
The planet has been enslaved by a mindset of “we” and “them” (which is the us/them paradigm).
We all live on this one planet... we all need to live together, one planet...
We need to clean the planet and we need to clean our minds from this mind set of good and evil and stop blaming it on some evil entity that doesn’t even exist.

We are the creators of evil.

And you cannot go and kill “the bad guys.” The only way is to win the hearts of each being.

And stop creating “saviors” – stop creating these prophecies of world wars and special savior beings coming to save the day – Jesus’ return... The revealing by God of the Messiah or the Immam Mahdi – all bs.

Sitting around waiting for some external 3rd party to come save the day is avoiding our own responsibility which we have the free will to exercise to be good – to do good.

Media, law enforcement – must stop aiding and abetting the group that uses deception so unconscionably to achieve their own selfish desires at the expense of the rest of the planet.

There are folks who desire to be police. Fine... then arrest the criminals. There are psychopaths and sociopaths that need to be dealt with accordingly.

Why are things not changing? They are... open your eyes. The media won’t tell you what is happening but it is changing and for the better.

In the Keenan video..

The message to humanity has been “to set humanity free and to wage a war on ignorance.”

back to regular notes –
“Remit and surrender”

Believes in one creator. That we were given free will right off the bat (none of this “apple BS”). And note, free will was used to eat the apple so that makes the whole concept ludicrous.

Chester
22nd February 2015, 16:23
Imagine what it might be like to be "human"ish and yet live hundreds of years. You would be creating relationships with humans who come and go all the time. You might be experiencing the return of a being via reincarnation which you are able to recognize the being but the being might not recognize themselves.

And so... would it serve the being to "tell them who they were?"

Anyways - from what I have heard... within the Red Dragon Family... perhaps at the head of this family (in 3D at least) might be a being of this nature - a being who has lived several hundred years.

donk
22nd February 2015, 16:47
Highlights of the points made by the Ambassador

555 is to overcome the dark 666

The concept of 555 is when people take responsibility for their own actions. People are not evil or bad... it is what they create which can be evil or bad.
We need to quit hiding under thoughts and ideas that its the devil or demons... in reality, we are the one’s creating evil on the planet and this is a part of our free will... if we wish to do good or evil, its up to us.

Humanity needs to awaken.

Humanity needs to stop “aggressing” on each other.
We need to stop being a parasite on the planet.
We need to stop being a parasite against other humans
We need to stop enslaving humanity.
This can only happen when people globally stop assisting the dark side, 666, the cabal, the culprits. We must stop supporting them. We stop accepting what the media tells us. Because we buy into the media BS we call people terrorists, “Freedom Fighters”... “good and evil” Muslims, Christians, Jews... Christianity (for example) has become the biggest tyranny on the planet.
The planet has been enslaved by a mindset of “we” and “them” (which is the us/them paradigm).
We all live on this one planet... we all need to live together, one planet...
We need to clean the planet and we need to clean our minds from this mind set of good and evil and stop blaming it on some evil entity that doesn’t even exist.

We are the creators of evil.

And you cannot go and kill “the bad guys.” The only way is to win the hearts of each being.

And stop creating “saviors” – stop creating these prophecies of world wars and special savior beings coming to save the day – Jesus’ return... The revealing by God of the Messiah or the Immam Mahdi – all bs.

Sitting around waiting for some external 3rd party to come save the day is avoiding our own responsibility which we have the free will to exercise to be good – to do good.

Media, law enforcement – must stop aiding and abetting the group that uses deception so unconscionably to achieve their own selfish desires at the expense of the rest of the planet.

There are folks who desire to be police. Fine... then arrest the criminals. There are psychopaths and sociopaths that need to be dealt with accordingly.

Why are things not changing? They are... open your eyes. The media won’t tell you what is happening but it is changing and for the better.

In the Keenan video..

The message to humanity has been “to set humanity free and to wage a war on ignorance.”

back to regular notes –
“Remit and surrender”

Believes in one creator. That we were given free will right off the bat (none of this “apple BS”). And note, free will was used to eat the apple so that makes the whole concept ludicrous.

I think we need to stop generalizing and creating straw men. Live in reality and stop telling ourselves the same tired lies to ourselves over and over again

I don't agress against other humans. I don't enslave, or desire power and control. I am human. I don't think those things you describe are what humans choose to do with their free will

Whatever it is you are describing is not "human" to me. If it is in your "nature" to use your free will in that way, you are not what I consider human. In my eyes, you are pushing the lies you seem to want to free humanity from. Same tired, confused, age-old story...some of the sentiments DO start sound like where we need to go, like something new...but it ain't gonna be realized with that--human nature is root of evil stuff, good luck with that

donk
22nd February 2015, 16:54
I'll even go a step further, if I may be so bold...the closest thing I've heard to "evil" (from a purely human perspective that recognizes evil is relative in terms of "harmful to itself") all day is the assigning the responsibility of the existence of evil to humanity,'whilst negating the possibility that humans are capable of presently taking "personal responsibility".

Not only the most evil thing but the most irresponsible as well

I will not take personal responsibility for the existence of evil, only that which I have actually done. I take responsibility for the evil which I have done by learning from it, forgiving myself,many recognizing it was an inhuman act...one I will try with all my being not to repeat going forward.

It would have never occurred to have made such an act in the first place, If not for some anti-human-life infection within my reality, that which I choose with most of energy of to try to reality of in any way that I can

monk
22nd February 2015, 17:58
To contend that humanity is alone in the universe is stupid, to contend we are alone on this planet is still stupid, but not by nearly as much so more are inclined to subscribe to such a view.

The ones who want them dead (and a lot have, for a long time) call them cabal, psychopaths, reptilians, annunaki, naga, nephilim, draco, jinn, archon, demons, devils and dark ones....the ones who want them alive will tote the all-is forgiven faux spiritual we are all one high horse. And of course have every impetus to do this in tandem with also denying their very existence, shifting the entirety of our situational blame onto YOU, the human being.

Can't you remember using magick to possess body after body, retaining your memory and using such an advantage in the cause of subverting humanity over millennia with your kin?

Well ya did......apparently.

Altaira
22nd February 2015, 18:25
I think we need to stop generalizing and creating straw men. Live in reality and stop telling ourselves the same tired lies to ourselves over and over again

I don't agress against other humans. I don't enslave, or desire power and control. I am human. I don't think those things you describe are what humans choose to do with their free will

Whatever it is you are describing is not "human" to me. If it is in your "nature" to use your free will in that way, you are not what I consider human. In my eyes, you are pushing the lies you seem to want to free humanity from. Same tired, confused, age-old story...some of the sentiments DO start sound like where we need to go, like something new...but it ain't gonna be realized with that--human nature is root of evil stuff, good luck with that

Being human has its dimensions and one of them is to chose the perspective though which the human being sees and perceives the world. Being human often means that you operate on a 3 dimensional level and as such you see things in 3D. Occasionally humans who associate themselves exclusively with the reality they reside in can have glimpses of higher vibrations but mostly those individuals cannot grasp spiritual information.
Human nature allows us to experience all earthly sensations but our spirit gives us the power of creation. We can create whatever we want or are inclined to. Creating evil is just a small part of it, it exists because we created it, it is not given to us. We better take responsibility for it and start changing things from within.

Chester
22nd February 2015, 18:51

I think we should stop having all potentially productive discussions.

Chester
22nd February 2015, 19:12
Being human has its dimensions and one of them is to chose the perspective though which the human being sees and perceives the world. Being human often means that you operate on a 3 dimensional level and as such you see things in 3D. Occasionally humans who associate themselves exclusively with the reality they reside in can have glimpses of higher vibrations but mostly those individuals cannot grasp spiritual information.
Human nature allows us to experience all earthly sensations but our spirit gives us the power of creation. We can create whatever we want or are inclined to. Creating evil is just a small part of it, it exists because we created it, it is not given to us. We better take responsibility for it and start changing things from within.

Thanks - its good to know another who gets it. The more who do, the more likely the world we wish to see actually manifests.

Catsquotl
22nd February 2015, 19:20
I think we should stop having all potentially productive discussions.

You could try and explain it a little better. People won't get it all of a sudden.
People have their way of thinking about things, Based on their experiences, belief systems, hopes and dreams.
It will take a little more than a regurgitation of the ambassadors words for most to get it.

That said most here have a heart, most know themselves fairly well I think, and most will make the effort to think and form their own conclusions.

With Love
Eelco

modwiz
22nd February 2015, 19:31
most know themselves fairly well I think,
With Love
Eelco

I see this as the greatest of self-deceptions. People's language is filled with confusion. It gets blamed on an overwhelming amount of information when it is not knowing of self that knows not what to do with information.

I have often been told that I can say things better than others can for themselves. I can be eloquent because I am not confused. Spending meditative time to get answers is part of conscious living. Most cannot speak their truth well because they have little figured out as one is always looking for "the answer" instead of obtaining one, not "the", for themselves.

Sorry, Eelco. The delusion that most here know themselves is a cover to hide under. Ignorance is rife and especially in the awake and aware community. Using a meme to confer awareness upon themselves. Look at the posts here in this forum. They serve as an indictment as to cluelessess from cognitive dissonance. Many do not even post or contribute and if they do it is a simple agreement that is little more than a thanks.

I see few attempts from people to lift themselves to their own definition of elite. The awake and aware are the supposed elite of the sheep. Being a black sheep is not elite, just another sheep color.

So much self-deception.

modwiz
22nd February 2015, 19:33
I'll even go a step further, if I may be so bold...the closest thing I've heard to "evil" (from a purely human perspective that recognizes evil is relative in terms of "harmful to itself") all day is the assigning the responsibility of the existence of evil to humanity,'whilst negating the possibility that humans are capable of presently taking "personal responsibility".

Not only the most evil thing but the most irresponsible as well

I will not take personal responsibility for the existence of evil, only that which I have actually done. I take responsibility for the evil which I have done by learning from it, forgiving myself,many recognizing it was an inhuman act...one I will try with all my being not to repeat going forward.

It would have never occurred to have made such an act in the first place, If not for some anti-human-life infection within my reality, that which I choose with most of energy of to try to reality of in any way that I can

:yawn:

Chester
22nd February 2015, 19:35
You could try and explain it a little better. People won't get it all of a sudden.
People have their way of thinking about things, Based on their experiences, belief systems, hopes and dreams.
It will take a little more than a regurgitation of the ambassadors words for most to get it.

That said most here have a heart, most know themselves fairly well I think, and most will make the effort to think and form their own conclusions.

With Love
Eelco

Perhaps if you read the post I quoted, you will understand my response clearly. Unless there is something within you that prefers not to see it and then... I can't assist even if I tried.

Tribe
22nd February 2015, 19:49
So much self-deception.

indeed, no one is above suffering this !!!

donk
22nd February 2015, 19:55
Right...cuz my perspective is not valid, and shuts down discussion

Funny coming from two (I'm including the yawner here--sorry to bore you, your wizardship) who I was to understand at one point resonated with John lash's understanding of the Sophia myth (including the archons)

I will stay out of your important and enthralling discussion, glad you're taking responsibility for all the evil you created. Hope you find the cure to our self destructive nature, if anyone can lead us to productive discussion, it's the ambassador, justone, and the wiz...

Catsquotl
22nd February 2015, 19:58
I see few attempts from people to lift themselves to their own definition of elite. The awake and aware are the supposed elite of the sheep. Being a black sheep is not elite, just another sheep color.

So much self-deception.

I for one don't expect anyone to lift themselves to any kind of elite. I see little difference in so called awake and aware humans and sheep.I can't help but see people.
In all colors. Some I agree with some I don't. Some I like, some I don't. What I do see is that when truth or dreams or hopes surface, those concepts are met by a myriad of different opinions. I try not to judge,but of course I do and sometimes it will bleed through my words and actions.

In this case I see a response brought forth in reaction to a message that is hard to accept after having been tussled about by a myriad of similar messages.
As for this message? I for one am having my hopes up again, but am also expecting to be let down once again. In the mean time. I do what I do and when the opportunity arises I'll help those that need it. Whether it is to build a better world or just to ease some of the hardships NOW.

With Love
Eelco

modwiz
22nd February 2015, 20:09
Right...cuz my perspective is not valid, and shuts down discussion

Funny coming from two (I'm including the yawner here--sorry to bore you, your wizardship) who I was to understand at one point resonated with John lash's understanding of the Sophia myth (including the archons)

I will stay out of your important and enthralling discussion, glad you're taking responsibility for all the evil you created. Hope you find the cure to our self destructive nature

You bore less than many. You have a sense of self that will not wither from it. Your comments make little sense to me from a wholistic perspective. That said, it is myself who is the odd one out. It is why I left the forum for a couple of days. A few created a sense of regret/abandonment in me, so I returned until the time where my relevance here has passed. It is rapidly approaching. Seems the gentle souls came out to speak when I left.

modwiz
22nd February 2015, 20:18
indeed, no one is above suffering this !!!

Self-reflection is the answer to not making a habit of it. No one is perfect or trying to be, that is no reason to abdicate being a functioning human. Most humans dysfunction rather than function. Your one sentence answer, typical of posting here, is just a cover for not doing ones work and excusing those who don't. Much of this behavior driven by friends and family members knuckle-dragging themselves through life and our needs to cover for them.

Tribe
22nd February 2015, 20:21
ah well thank you for enlightening me ! :)

donk
22nd February 2015, 20:23
I'll accept that, and apologize to the "less than many". I don't understand your second sentence, perhaps that's my lack of self awareness, or misunderstanding of reality? I'm sorry your wholistic perspective is not in line with what I guess you are suggesting is my selfish one (lacking self awareness)?

I share this, as one who respected you: perhaps you alienate more people than you realize? Perhaps that matters on a truly "wholistic" perspective, but someone as self aware yourself should easily correct this boring perspective of mine

Altaira
22nd February 2015, 20:30
It doesn't mater whose personality is stronger, whose Ego is bigger or who is more ignorant. This thread has been greatly diverted and turned into a battlefield.
There is no need to attack justone for his perspective on the Ambassador's video because everyone is entitled to opinion.
It is clear that not everyone agrees with him and for that reason there is a pro Ambassador thread. It was very sensible of him to create this thread and not to divert Modwiz's thread.
We don't need to attack each other just because ones opinion differs from another's .
I personally don not see a single individual here who is smarter or even more enlightened than everyone else, we all have our faults and merits.
Lets concentrate on the merits.

:back to topic:

modwiz
22nd February 2015, 20:35
I'll accept that, and apologize to the "less than many". I don't understand your second sentence, perhaps that's my lack of self awareness, or misunderstanding of reality? I'm sorry your wholistic perspective is not in line with what I guess you are suggesting is my selfish one (lacking self awareness)?

I share this, as one who respected you: perhaps you alienate more people than you realize? Perhaps that matters on a truly "wholistic" perspective, but someone as self aware yourself should easily correct this boring perspective of mine

I keep up on who I alienate to consider the source. Fortunately, stepping out of the insularity and group self deception of a forum has allowed me to find a home for my ideas that are intended to uplift and empower. My feedback "out there" indicates a success. Posts are far more introspective and willing to own their part in "the dance". Responsibilty is being owned and that empowers people who are looking for a way forward that might take them out of their comfort zones temporarily.

This is my last post and reply in this thread. Am useless here and have no validity in this setting. I am being told that my perceptions are askew and accept that in the context given. As the faceless community you are, I hear you and heed the message. Talking to avatars is boring.

Elbie
22nd February 2015, 20:49
Talking to avatars is boring.

:hilarious: so true.. but people are projecting (generally speaking) SO much of their own selves, also egos thru avatars.. some feel they must win an argument no matter what. if that doesn't happen, then going back into 'my truth' always works.

every time i see a thread : my truth this or my truth that...i stay well clear of.

Altaira
22nd February 2015, 21:12
:holysheep: I would ask anyone who has nothing to say with relevance to the topic to stop using this thread for waving their personal mental acuity.

:back to topic:

monk
22nd February 2015, 21:37
Struggling to wonder why bonds made in the agreement of a topic are significantly less solid than bonds made in disagreement?

Answers on a post card to PO Box 69, Human Nature Boulevard, Eden.

Melidae
23rd February 2015, 00:17
Think for a moment about the Ambassador's message...just his message...not jubilee, not the truth about our history, not the funds, not the repurposing of institutions, governments, corporations and those who commit crimes against humanity...just his central message to us. What are you left with?

imo, it comes down to the one word most religions preach...and that is love. What he says sounds a lot like 1Corinthians13 in the New Testament..."Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth."

Can you imagine the world we can create with simple agape? As he says, it begins with each of us...by looking in the mirror.

He's not asking for anything that has not been asked of us before...this is not a new idea...he has simply taken it out of a religious context.

What is wrong with a kinder, gentler world...a world of unity and peace? I, for one, have had enough of humanity being kept in line by the brute force and bullying used by those who commit crimes against humanity. Is it really that difficult to become people of peace...both within and without?

It brings to mind the Peace Prayer of St. Francis...actually written by an anonymous Norman c. 1915 A.D...

"Lord make me an instrument of your peace
Where there is hatred,
Let me sow love;
Where there is injury, pardon;
Where there is error, truth;
Where there is doubt, faith;
Where there is despair, hope;
Where there is darkness, light;
And where there is sadness, Joy.

O Divine Master grant that I may not so much seek to be consoled
As to console;
To be understood, as to understand;
To be loved, as to love.
For it is in giving that we receive,
It is in pardoning that we are pardoned,
And it is in dying that we are born to eternal life."

I'm really not a 'Sally Sunshine'...or a religious person. I just think the Ambassador is bringing forth a universal message that has been around for ages,...a message humanity has ignored, for the most part...and he has put out a call to all of us to take that step to agape.

Altaira
23rd February 2015, 08:05
The ambassador is offering an alternative which of course looks better dressed in love, he gives people what they want words and ideas mostly spoken withing the alternative communities. Every religion teaches love and uses sword to impose this.
It is true the love is the way out of this mess but people need to see example not just words. We are in this situation because of the examples we have seen so far, every religion and every leader of the masses have imposed their philosophy, will and power using blood. There has always been a few privileged and a herd of ignorant to follow them, there has been inequality through out all human history.

All of this because people empower other who present themselves as worthy of being chosen and forgot that the only being that deserves honor is the one that resides within. If we all can look inside and find the love that has never betrayed us we will see that we are as powerful as everyone else. Guided by the light of love we don't need rulers to impose the law we can follow the natural low.

Sooz
23rd February 2015, 08:12
Finding it quite ironic that on this Ambassador thread, there is a lot of 'aggressing' on each other.

monk
23rd February 2015, 08:13
Well Said Altaira, I have no problem with the "Ambassador"'s message, it's the same one OPPT touted till the first of a long line of Red flags alerted me; a claim to assets not owned by them based on a new age dogma.

Right now, people own gold. In the future people will still own gold regardless of the spiritual advances within mankind.

Melidae
23rd February 2015, 16:55
The ambassador is offering an alternative which of course looks better dressed in love, he gives people what they want words and ideas mostly spoken withing the alternative communities. Every religion teaches love and uses sword to impose this.
It is true the love is the way out of this mess but people need to see example not just words. We are in this situation because of the examples we have seen so far, every religion and every leader of the masses have imposed their philosophy, will and power using blood. There has always been a few privileged and a herd of ignorant to follow them, there has been inequality through out all human history.

All of this because people empower other who present themselves as worthy of being chosen and forgot that the only being that deserves honor is the one that resides within. If we all can look inside and find the love that has never betrayed us we will see that we are as powerful as everyone else. Guided by the light of love we don't need rulers to impose the law we can follow the natural low.

From what I understand, the 'alternative' the Ambassador speaks of comes in two parts...our part is to find peace and love within ourselves and seek unity with others...the RDF's part is to ask those who commit 'crimes against humanity' to surrender and to take the steps necessary to realign/repurpose them to serve the cause of peace and unity for our benefit. Whether the RDF honors their part and their word, or not, is up to them.

The only ones keeping us from agape is ourselves. We can use as many excuses as we can come up with...but the fact remains the majority of people have chosen to give their power away, to live in ignorance and fear, and to remain victims...yet refuse to take responsibility for the consequences of their actions, which is the world as it currently exists.

I don't know if the Ambassador and the RDF will take care of the people and institutions that inflict such harm on humanity and nature. That is their part...not mine. What I choose to do is not dependent on them and their choices. It is mine to choose whether or not to become a more loving, peaceful person, and act in a way that reaches out to others, taking responsibility for the consequences of my actions, and creating unity where there is division.

Altaira
23rd February 2015, 18:37
I too think the same this is all about Melidae, if everyone of chooses to walk in the path of honoring our self then we don't really need shiny royals to safe us.

Elbie
23rd February 2015, 18:55
Finding it quite ironic that on this Ambassador thread, there is a lot of 'aggressing' on each other.

no aggressing..people are stating their mind.

hard to enforce a consensus, is it not?

Chester
23rd February 2015, 23:24
Think for a moment about the Ambassador's message...

Hi Melidea - Thank you for your entire post.

The whole purpose of this thread was that we might explore the significant, profound and repetitive message(s) of the Ambassador (as you pointed brilliantly).

There was a comment made earlier that "we need to stop generalizing." Yet if we are to find common ground, this is the place to start, not avoid. For example, one thing the Ambassador states over and over is that all religions share the view "we come form one incredible creative source. Now perhaps not everyone would agree with that but I would make odds high most folks on this forum do. So he is saying, if we can agree on that, then lets find what other areas we can also agree share agreement.

One of the points he makes over and over is that by making a commitment to and following through on being rigorously honest with ourselves which he states as "we need to look in our own mirrors." I can't speak for anyone else, but I can state from experience that when I arrived at the other forum 3 years ago, a being could not be any worse off. Rule number 1 became (for me) being bravely honest with myself. It worked for me. My whole life transformed. And what this means is that my family and loved ones all began to and still benefit from this being I have become. If I could make the changes I had to make, anyone can. It all started with a commitment to rigorous self honesty.

Is there anyone who says this is unimportant here? Is there anyone that found being honest with themselves has harmed them? Has held them back instead of propelling them forward?

So anyways, I just brought up two repeatedly heard messages of the Ambassador I found as correct and/or good advice.

Are there more? Can we benefit from exploring what these messages may mean for each of us? Can some readers who may not have considered some of these things say, "Hey... that sounds like something I should consider, should perhaps vigilantly adopt (like self honesty).

Why is this something important to me? Simply because I believe (though I may be wrong) that many of these recommendations which have been echoed in many ways by many beings over time if implemented by more and more of the human family, we raise the odds we experience a vastly better world not to mention improve the world we hand to our children.

also Thanks for Post #36.

Chester
23rd February 2015, 23:39
Another thing meant for a separate post and thus why I did not include this in my post above. Just because there are elements of what I hear via these interviews with the Ambassador does not mean I am some follower. In fact, part of what I am hearing in these interviews relates to his claim that the folks he represents is sitting on vast wealth and that they view this wealth to belong to the people of Earth. Furthermore that they feel their responsibility is to deliver this wealth to the people of Earth by seeking out projects to invest in which they deem benefits humanity 9and all living creatures of Earth).

I, myself, have no interest in that aspect of the Ambassador's story or purpose. Yet his calls for those amongst humanity who may be involved in what could be called "regressive activities" to stand down is of interest to me. How he suggests these transitions take place (towards a new, improved paradigm from the viewpoint of most of us) is in baby-steps such that this raises the chances these transitions create as little fallout as possible. This part of his message makes sense to me but maybe other folks here have a better idea along these lines.

What does not make sense to me is another "French Revolution Style" transition. Why that does not is because of the way I believe metaphysics works. A transition of that nature would likely generate another time loop back into the same old paradigm with some new actors and minor twists but is that what we want?

I was hoping we could have discussions less charged with emotional reaction and more filled with well presented, thoughtful (and yes... with one's heart) responses. Lot's of folks read these discussions. Maybe we should consider carefully what meme seeds we plant in the way we respond?

Anyways, if much of the folks here at ToT are not interested in this discussion, that's ok... but perhaps the best way to end it is that folks just ignore threads they prefer die. I am happy to move on to other matters... Lord knows we have plenty to discuss.

Chester
24th February 2015, 00:22
I too think the same this is all about Melidae, if everyone of chooses to walk in the path of honoring our self then we don't really need shiny royals to safe us.

If everyone chooses this, I would agree with you that no one needs anyone else for any reason. I share this ideal with you. I also (sadly) experience a reality that demonstrates to me daily that some folks benefit from the assistance of others. I also no there is no magic line between not doing enough for someone in need and enabling that same beings continued avoidance in personal responsibility.

In the summer of 2012, my second oldest child (of the four I have) only 18 years old got into serious trouble (faced 10 years in prison). We had no money for a lawyer. A friend of mine who is an attorney told me he would help my son. One of the conditions was that my son have a good home to go to if he was able to obtain a probation. His mother told him she would not risk him in her home. I was living and working in Costa Rica. His only other relative, his grandfather, said he would stand before the court on behalf of my son. Then, just before the time for the lawyer to achieve an agreement with the court, the grandfather changed his mind. I quit my job in Costa Rica and moved back to Dallas as I was the only one left and my son needed me.

My son sat in the county jail 11 months yet somehow the attorney achieved the goal of obtaining a probation. If I had not done that... if I had not decided giving my son a second chance (and a third and fourth as he had two more bumps in the road after he got out) he would not be doing what he is doing today which is walking in the path of honoring not only his self, but his wife and child on the way.

Did he need me? Did we need an attorney who did this for my son for free when the lowest retainer amount we were given by any other attorney was $25,000 and non one had even $1,000 in the bank?

No he didn't need either of us, but the reality is that the odds he would be in prison today would have been 100% otherwise.

Does this guarantee he will remain on "the good path?" Nope... and this is when the tough call has to be made to let go as to continue rescues would simply further enable a being to disregard their own personal responsibility.

In everything I am hearing from the Ambassador, I am overwhelmingly hearing him call upon each of us to look in the mirror and make the changes we (through self honesty) see are needed. That we need to love and care for each other as opposed to treating folks like we believe the cabal is treating folks. That we need to stop supporting the structures that keep the cabal alive, well and ticking.

And the message I hear the most though I get this be reading between the lines is that we should stop (energetically) feeding the monster that undermines the dynamic of the current paradigm... even though there are plenty of signs it is dying.

No where have I heard this man say he or the Red Dragon or the Red Dragon Family or the entire Dragon Family or the affiliates of the Dragon Family are here to save the day. I hear him sharing some of what some within the vast groups I mentioned above are doing and are attempting to do.

He also states over and over, do not judge his words, instead observe what happens... what has been done, what is being done and then when you see that these actual results match the many words, perhaps the RDF and whoever else is behind these actions might gain a bit of appreciation, respect and perhaps measured trust.

Imagine if my son had decided to call upon his drug buddies to bail him out. He never would have achieved the arrangement he has today where he is living a life as a husband to a wonderful lady and a father to be with a good job and most important of all (for him) a drug/alcohol free life. He trusted me when I told him he needed to stay where he was. He trusted me and the lawyer that by doing so, the chances we get him a probation are raised.

All words can be employed in a positive way - need, trust, faith... etc. Still, we all are responsible for ourselves and this includes the responsibility to discern as best as we can individually.

At the end of the lovely day (yes a very overworked phrase but still useful) I imagine that we all need everyone else to achieve 100% personal responsibility simultaneously with an appreciation that perhaps we're all (metaphorically) "children" of the same source and thus sisters and brothers. What sibling would not extend a hand to another in need? What sibling would not take the hand of the other when in need? Who can say Earth doesn't need help as it is right now? Who can say one's own personal responsibility doesn't matter? All quite tricky... all quite complex - but doable. Let's do it.

Calz
24th February 2015, 00:59
justone I truly honor your intent here.

bad timing perhaps ... but I know well enough from posts elsewhere you have good intentions.

I think the validity of the RDF will surface very soon ... and I am on *that* side with an eye towards other things that give me pause.

That doesn't take away my appreciation for what you are contributing here ... okay?

Radial
24th February 2015, 12:11
I listened to a few minutes of this 'ambaSSador'. IMO, his accent is totally fake. Oh right, never mind, he probably puts a fake accent to cover his real voice, so as to protect his identity, lol.

I'm new here, but did Rad claim to be on 'AmbAssadors' team before his last post here? Now, that's interesting!

Rad:

Seeing that I cannot access a thread means it is time for me to leave TOT. Went to read, not comment, on Justone's Ambassador thread. It says I cannot participate, or read, the discussion. As one of eight on the Ambassador's team, being unable to read a thread to keep it real is boneheaded.

Boneheaded! Thus a good one!

Seikou-Kishi
24th February 2015, 13:21
'ambaSSador'

Were you trying to call him an "ass", or were you saying he's a member of the Schutzstaffel?

Chester
24th February 2015, 14:51
I listened to a few minutes of this 'ambaSSador'. IMO, his accent is totally fake. Oh right, never mind, he probably puts a fake accent to cover his real voice, so as to protect his identity, lol.

I'm new here, but did Rad claim to be on 'AmbAssadors' team before his last post here? Now, that's interesting!

Rad:

Boneheaded! Thus a good one!

It is a comment like this which says to me the odds are not very good for us to experience a rapid, positive change from the paradigm we and our ancestors have experienced for centuries.

I had hoped there could be discussions whether pro or con or mixed that could be conducted by folks who, through their responses, demonstrated they actually cared about the world they hand to their children.

I am not on anyone's team unless they happen to care and show that by their actions (the words we speak and write are a form of action). This post of yours, Radial, simply reflects what I imagine "the elite" point to as an example of the masses which allows them to further justify their goals like found in Huxley's "Brave New World."

Can't we raise the level and form of exchange?

donk
24th February 2015, 14:52
The only ones keeping us from agape is ourselves. We can use as many excuses as we can come up with...but the fact remains the majority of people have chosen to give their power away, to live in ignorance and fear, and to remain victims...yet refuse to take responsibility for the consequences of their actions, which is the world as it currently exists.

This from M highlights my exception to what your repeated message of generalization seems to miss: How about we generalize that MOST (who we talk about and put in these boxes, like ones of religion) aren’t in this priveledged position to contemplate such things in between posting on an internet forum?

It’s SO easy to assign THEM personal responsibility, as a person who got to spend several years reading world wide perspectives from some of the brightest people I never in a million years would get to meet or converse with. To scoff at someone pointing out that I am speaking from an ELITE position is ignorance, and greatly lacking in self awareness.

The “many” may not find my passion, my GENERALIZATION that MOST do not have access or the time or the environment to as easily FIND THEMSELVES and thus be able to TAKE THE RESPONSIBILITY you so righteously assign to them. It is why I push my tiresome-to-he-who-I-greatly-respected “agenda” as far as I can.

I do not disagree with pretty much anything you or ambassadors or dragons or any of us say…I am trying to point out what I find missing in the same old tired-to-me attempts at “solutions”. They ain’t gonna work if you don’t recognize when you slipped on your self awareness, and forget that every person in every religion is their own individual—perhaps there is may be a free-will being (or organization of them) specifically targeting this weakness?

The greatest trick the devil played is convincing us he don’t exist. If archons are real, they thrive because we don’t understand their true nature. And my belief: something like the devil/vampires/archons DOES exsist, and has convinced us that THEM (the masses, the opposite of the “less than many”) is at faut, because they DON’T take the responsibility we are so proud of ourselves for taking.

MORE THAN A FEW respect your every word, Radagast. It would be a disservice completely giving up on this medium just because you have difficulty in mastering to your liking. It is a powerful tool, capable of transmitting your important perspective.

donk
24th February 2015, 15:11
In other words: If the ambassador’s message is so important and so much more different than all the same “boring to some of us” crap we’ve heard a million times, you need to recognize what about it makes it seem on one level the same old “alt media quasi-celebrity” “whistleblower elite” package to a lot of us, and find a better way of transmitting anything new he or his message has to add to the conversation.

Going within start with YOU. Self reflection is good to apply to ALL. TRUTH stands on it’s own.

Find a way to transmit that truth in a way that doesn’t alienate. Not more than many, or even less than a few. ALL.

THAT’S what I see as the ambassador’s purpose. And I’m fairly certain it is the point Justone keeps belaboring, and one modwiz’s “yawn” transmits me that he thinks is unimportant. Amby’s got THE ONE TRUTH but he’s DEFINITELY NOT ELITE so those of you who JUST CAN’T GET IT are beneath us even ‘splainin’ it to ya how un-elite and better-er our guy and our dragon family is.

Maybe I’m wrong, and the ambassador never intended to free humanity from enslavement to self-destructive ideals….but that’s what was transmitted to me that his message seemed to be, that’s who I believed our modern wizard was working with, the message and mission they had taken on….but it seems to me that somewhere along the way the execution got mucked up.

And just to repeat: this is one perspective of this material. If less than many or more than a few or even one other person (maybe some who count you as a friend) feels this way, perhaps you care to take the energy to correct that perspective. Cuz if you can’t do it here, how can you help the religious ignorant irresponsible general masses?

donk
24th February 2015, 15:44
My apologies...I meant every sentiment I wrote here, but was unaware of whatever it is that went down. I was hoping to engage in what I thought would be an exchange amongst friends whenever I last posted, and got caught up in real life stuff (so unfortunately it turned into a sort of hit-and-run)…and came back to see what is left of this thread (I guess some of mod’s posts were edited/deleted??) thinking he left on his accord, not imagining that he is not able to see this thread (is this true?)

I hope you can somehow see this Rad, I’ll contact you directly when I get a chance. Take care!

NANUXII
24th February 2015, 16:07
in the greater spheres of power a " hierarchy " does not work. As you can see all things must be done by a respecful dictatorship.

I dont think all these opinions out in public as a forum can ever be treated seriously in any imagination.

the leader of the respectful dictatorship is somehting not any one on this planet has ever managed to acomplish ... because nobody would understand its machination.

titles like power give some a sense of entitlement .. how has that worked out so far ?

hugs

Naniu

PS, i am not addressing any one in particular.

Chester
24th February 2015, 17:42
in the greater spheres of power a " hierarchy " does not work. As you can see all things must be done by a respecful dictatorship.

I dont think all these opinions out in public as a forum can ever be treated seriously in any imagination.

the leader of the respectful dictatorship is somehting not any one on this planet has ever managed to acomplish ... because nobody would understand its machination.

titles like power give some a sense of entitlement .. how has that worked out so far ?

hugs

Naniu

PS, i am not addressing any one in particular.

Hi - what solutions do you propose for eliminating the hierarchical systems? Both the process as well as a description of what we have once these hierarchical systems have gone by the wayside? How are we going to reform the foundational psyche of the average human that desires to be part of groups knowing that as groups form, leaders emerge? When are we going to consider that perhaps it is the people and their world views and their actions which are the problem and not labels of structures?

Of course, we could instantly eliminate all government, all laws, all structures and all forms of order. Yet, as an odds maker, I would make odds just short of 100% that the world would quickly explode into anarchy.

We all may share the same goals... that all of the "Earth Management Systems" we collectively experience now fall by the wayside, yet what step by step realistic process do you propose that gives us an actual chance to one day experience this utopia?

Its my opinion, ranting about what most of us here already agree with doesn't kick the can down the road and instead, the energetic projections simply feed the very monster that underlies this paradigm we wish to see dissolve.

donk
24th February 2015, 17:57
We can start by imagining that we ourselves are actually capable of imagining such things as you propose, maybe?

Possibly stop (in yourself) the mindset you claim to want to be free of?

I don't want to live in YOUR utopia. But I want YOU to be able to.

donk
24th February 2015, 18:00
I-my heart-who I believe myself to be...has never actually wanted to lead or be lead. But I find myself in reality filled with beings who are incapable of imagining anything different, who claim that without this mindset, that relationship, there would be hopeless chaos.

So it is.

donk
24th February 2015, 18:06
Denying "reality" can't change it.

Maybe projecting what I believe I see your reality to be, helps you to see what I imagine can be?

I know receiving others' projections has helped in my understanding of where I find myself to be. There seems to be INTENTIONAL confusion as to what "it" actually is.

But it is clear to me, that I haven't seen you or mod or amby address what I see is the root cause preventing anyone like me from realizing as much "freedom" as I'd like (I don't desire "utopia", not sure I believe in it)

donk
24th February 2015, 18:11
So I continue to share what I see, while keeping my ear to the ground, my eyes as open as I can...walking my walk to the best of my ability in the reality I am able to experience, hoping I can find a way to as universally-humanly-as-possible transmit my desire for all of those like me in my experience sharing an existence free of the Stockholm-syndrome-esque love of slavery...ownership...abusive relationships that seem anti-human to me, which ideas like "if only THEY all would take as much person responsibility" as I do..." Seem (to me) to prevent

donk
24th February 2015, 18:30
Think of it this way: the ideas I keep "attacking" or debating or ranting or however you want to characterize my expression of my understanding of reality is that what you're saying, is im taking action toward making the world closer to the New World Order (the ONE right government/religion/way of life...the ONe TRUTH) just without all the bad stuff attached to it.

So we have to settle to a reversal of the "baby/bathwater" analogy. the baby crapped all over the bathwater, we are taking the only action we can, throw (violence) the baby out.

From my view, the ideology I see and take exception with is a blindness to your refusal to see the bathwater itself is so mucked up it's all but unusable.

I believe the bathwater is the infused with idea that humans do this to ourselves. It's so runny that it's the same consistency, but we can't even smell it anymore or see it as brown. We just need to find right baby to put into it, the rest will take care of itself.

Maybe it doesn't make sense. I'll try finding a way to say that does though.

Chester
24th February 2015, 18:30
There are a few repetitive elements that appear in the various interviews with the Ambassador which I am not in lock-step alignment. I was hoping that if we could generate a civil and less emotionally charge discussion, we could explore completely the gist of the primary messages and representations put forth by the Ambassador which (in my case) would include these elements I have problems with.

This was the very purpose in starting this thread. I hoped we could avoid breaking down one or two sound bytes in a way that the Ambassador can be discarded (a tactic used by the lovely Mainstream Media). I also hoped to avoid comparisons with the Drakes or the Fulfords or the Keenans or the Wilcocks or whistle blowers or forums which whistle blowers provide information or sites like Camelot and so forth so that we consider assessing the Ambassador in the way he asks us to which is to observe if what he speaks about in advance (with regards to the events that unfold in our world) actually come to pass.

I thought it might be productive to actually identify these things that come out in his interview so we could then see if things actually unfold with reasonable precision as to how he says they will unfold.

If we find that often his information comes true and becomes fact, perhaps then the legitimacy of the Ambassador and who he represents might grow in some of our eyes.

Chester
24th February 2015, 18:51
I-my heart-who I believe myself to be...has never actually wanted to lead or be lead. But I find myself in reality filled with beings who are incapable of imagining anything different, who claim that without this mindset, that relationship, there would be hopeless chaos.

So it is.

I imagine something different. I also consider (imagine) the various processes we might need to experience such that we could reach this "different way of collectively being." What I hear in the messages of the Ambassador is concrete suggestions that I agree with and that happen to be in much of the processes I have either "derived" or heard from another and aligned with. Part of the reason I desire that others might also take some of his suggestions seriously is because several of his key suggestions I implemented on my own. And because of this, I now experience a completely different (and far more rewarding) personal experience.

Most of this coming from experiencing the improvement in the lives of my family and loved ones who have directly and energetically benefited from the changes I made and the being I am today. Of course, I am still (and likely will always be) on the path of self improvement, and I say this not only because it is true but because I know there are readers who will find some reason to discard even my own message and that is certainly their free will to do.

NANUXII
24th February 2015, 19:10
I propose Humans get back their courage first.

Then stop talking about it

and get up and do something

many will die in the name

it will take us hundreds of years to re form the human condition.

we may never see it in our life time

the survival of the planet is more important than us ... we are expendable , the planet is not.

N

Radial
24th February 2015, 20:18
donk wrote:
If the ambassador’s message is so important and so much more different than all the same “boring to some of us” crap we’ve heard a million times, you need to recognize what about it makes it seem on one level the same old “alt media quasi-celebrity” “whistleblower elite” package to a lot of us, and find a better way of transmitting anything new he or his message has to add to the conversation.

What it adds is ridicule. Why do they put on these acts? It's so obviously BS, Ambassador, Fulford, RDF... It's ridiculous. I see it, but I don't understand why others still want to think this isn't a show.

Change for the better is happening in grassroots movements all over, in a small but steady way. The big stuff will take longer, gradual progression. When an organisation arises that comes from an Illuminated position, and willing/ready to advise a United Humanity, then everyone will recognize Them as benevolent.

It won't be a fake Dragon Family.

To my previous post. It was a bit crass. I don't pretend to be nice or solemn. I let my mood swing.

But for real, anyone, did Modwiz claim to be in Ambassador's inner circle? Do you believe that?

Chester
24th February 2015, 20:44
But for real, anyone, did Modwiz claim to be in Ambassador's inner circle? Do you believe that?

I don't have to "believe it." I can either accept it or not.

50-mK1VBdeM

Melidae
24th February 2015, 21:14
I propose Humans get back their courage first.

Then stop talking about it

and get up and do something

many will die in the name

it will take us hundreds of years to re form the human condition.

we may never see it in our life time

the survival of the planet is more important than us ... we are expendable , the planet is not.

N

And how do you propose humans 'get back their courage' now when the system has us so tied up we cannot do anything without their 'permission' and has twisted things so badly that war is peace? People are no longer on their knees...they are flat on their backs crying 'uncle'.

The time to act would have been as the system first began it's attempt to enslave humanity when the issues were small. Had people remained vigilant to the machinations of the few who sought power and control, it could have been 'nipped in the bud'. Any changes that are made need to keep that in mind...should the current system ever fall, we must always remain vigilant to ensure and protect our sovereignty and way of life that we cherish.

The planet will not survive without our help, protection, and the complete destruction of the current system that is destroying it and us.

I see the Ambassador as a coordinator of multiple actions taken on many fronts with the goal of humanity freeing itself. We each must do what we can, beginning with an honest examination of how we support our own enslavement (ie. It takes many people to keep the systems that bind us in place...if the people did not keep the systems running, they would fall apart.), our own competitive spirit that creates divisions rather than a spirit of cooperation that would unify people (gee, I wonder why competition is encouraged...), etc.

Hierarchies do not work...they never have. Anarchy only means 'without rulers'...not without rules. Those that 'rule' would have us believe that chaos would result without rulers...they are trying to protect themselves by putting out fear. The system is set in place to control...period. We have become 'civilized'...easy to manage or control; well organized or ordered...that is the point of 'civilization', created by the few to control the many.

It only takes 10% to reach a tipping point...tptb know this and are doing all they can to prevent it from happening.

Radial
24th February 2015, 22:04
Has a Neil K.'s take on the ambassador been discussed on this forum?

http://neilkeenan.com/neil-keenan-update-modern-day-pied-piper-red-dragon-ambassador-exposed/

I don't care for NK, but his analysis seems reasonable.

Altaira
24th February 2015, 22:10
Has a Neil K.'s take on the ambassador been discussed on this forum?

http://neilkeenan.com/neil-keenan-update-modern-day-pied-piper-red-dragon-ambassador-exposed/

I don't care for NK, but his analysis seems reasonable.

Yes you read about it here http://jandeane81.com/threads/5355-NEIL-KEENAN-UPDATE-Modern-Day-Pied-Piper-Red-Dragon-Ambassador-Exposed?highlight=neil+keenan

NANUXII
25th February 2015, 06:06
How to get your courage back ? how does one normally do it ?

Actually its been much worse than it is right now .. the perception is working if you think its a hopeless situalion. Yes it should have been nipped in the bud but the architects are brilliant at doing this stuff hence why they are seemingly in charge.

Personally getting off the grid would be my first cab off the rank, die and be re born if you get what i mean , many are doing it. Then go and live a peaceful life away free from it all in athird world country , thats wher eyou will find peace imo.

And how do you propose humans 'get back their courage' now when the system has us so tied up we cannot do anything without their 'permission' and has twisted things so badly that war is peace? People are no longer on their knees...they are flat on their backs crying 'uncle'.

The time to act would have been as the system first began it's attempt to enslave humanity when the issues were small. Had people remained vigilant to the machinations of the few who sought power and control, it could have been 'nipped in the bud'. Any changes that are made need to keep that in mind...should the current system ever fall, we must always remain vigilant to ensure and protect our sovereignty and way of life that we cherish.

The planet will not survive without our help, protection, and the complete destruction of the current system that is destroying it and us.

I see the Ambassador as a coordinator of multiple actions taken on many fronts with the goal of humanity freeing itself. We each must do what we can, beginning with an honest examination of how we support our own enslavement (ie. It takes many people to keep the systems that bind us in place...if the people did not keep the systems running, they would fall apart.), our own competitive spirit that creates divisions rather than a spirit of cooperation that would unify people (gee, I wonder why competition is encouraged...), etc.

Hierarchies do not work...they never have. Anarchy only means 'without rulers'...not without rules. Those that 'rule' would have us believe that chaos would result without rulers...they are trying to protect themselves by putting out fear. The system is set in place to control...period. We have become 'civilized'...easy to manage or control; well organized or ordered...that is the point of 'civilization', created by the few to control the many.

It only takes 10% to reach a tipping point...tptb know this and are doing all they can to prevent it from happening.

Chester
25th February 2015, 18:35
How to get your courage back ? how does one normally do it ?

Actually its been much worse than it is right now .. the perception is working if you think its a hopeless situalion. Yes it should have been nipped in the bud but the architects are brilliant at doing this stuff hence why they are seemingly in charge.

Personally getting off the grid would be my first cab off the rank, die and be re born if you get what i mean , many are doing it. Then go and live a peaceful life away free from it all in athird world country , thats wher eyou will find peace imo.

If I were alone and not a father to a step-daughter and three sons, a husband to a wonderful female, a true friend to my loved ones (friends) and one who in almost all cases puts my best foot forward in any situation involving any other living being... I would be in the tropics. Note that I was once a fragmented being who did essentially "rebirth" (recreate myself from my core outward to the being others experience today) and I have been told I appeared courageous in my process (I felt I had no choice). But I am not willing to abandon my step-daughter and wife who I fully support, nor my three sons who all happen to be living with me despite the youngest being age 19 because they have had their own difficulties in life and their mother nor anyone else cared enough about them to give them a hand.

In fact... I hear all sorts of folks say Love is the answer and though I have never found adequate words to define the word, love... I believe there is a fact about love that no one can refute and that is -

Love cannot be known without someone to love and/or be loved by.

To me - courage is waking up, actualizing a true being of integrity and being that changed being consistently as an example for others as well as to be there for others when they need a hand.

The trick in helping others is knowing when that line has been crossed where the other is not being helped, they are being enabled. My personal rule on this one is it is far better to cross that line than to live with the thought I may not have gone far enough.

Anyways - I am ok to move away from this thread now as it appears folks here have a polarized view of the messages coming from the Ambassador.

My last statement (I hope) will be clearly understood. I do not follow anyone. I follow my own heart. I take full responsibility for all the thoughts I own, my words (written and spoken) and my deeds. I make mistakes and I strive to recognize these as soon as possible and I strive to correct recurrent patterns of mistakes.

I became this type of reasonably consistent (solidified) being by doing so much of what I have heard recommended by the Ambassador and many other beings I have come across in my life experience - especially over the last 3 years where I really began to do the work needed for my own personal transformation. Despite whether I picked up recommendations from other beings along the way, the changes only came forth when the recommendation was held in my heart. In many cases I actually thought my ideas were original. In time, I realize maybe none of them are but I understand why I sometimes think they are. It is because at the moment something becomes truly a part of a being actual inner foundation... it sometimes feels original.

I am sad I found so much polarity here. I was hoping for conversations that might result in productivity.

I have become better at knowing when to accept the isness of something and when to accept what I cannot change.

I wish all the folks here a productive journey and I appreciate the tolerance extended me (even when not! haha) for the thoughts and views I have posted.

Best Wishes to all...

Sam

Calz
25th February 2015, 18:53
If I were alone and not a father to a step-daughter and three sons, a husband to a wonderful female, a true friend to my loved ones (friends) and one who in almost all cases puts my best foot forward in any situation involving any other living being... I would be in the tropics.

Great post ... the whole thing ... http://www.pic4ever.com/images/2chw5mg.gif

This resonates with me and I suspect anyone else with a family to tend to ...

It truly changes everything ...

25th February 2015, 18:59
Great post ... the whole thing ... http://www.pic4ever.com/images/2chw5mg.gif

This resonates with me and I suspect anyone else with a family to tend to ...

It truly changes everything ...

Completely agree. That was a contender for post of the month justone, I totally relate to all therein.

lookbeyond
25th February 2015, 22:20
Completely agree. That was a contender for post of the month justone, I totally relate to all therein.

Absolutely, and Justone i wanted to say to you that when i " read " your posts these days, i feel a different vibe from them as opposed to a couple years ago, a comfortable within your own skin, slow breath in and out type of feel coupled with your own knowing, hope you still hang around,k

ronin
26th February 2015, 18:12
hey what can we say......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNJL6nfu__Q

ronin
26th February 2015, 18:39
a message is being sent loud and clear .
you can only go with what resonates with you.
truth?what truth?who,s truth?

we can keep seeking or find a comfort zone where we are happy and comfortable and upset at anyone upsetting their apple cart.
truth knows no boundaries .

letting go does not mean keeping yourself and letting go of others......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeiFF0gvqcc

we are here not to entertain you but to help one another find and seek their truth.

NANUXII
26th February 2015, 22:07
we must always be accountable for the decisions we make.

If I were alone and not a father to a step-daughter and three sons, a husband to a wonderful female, a true friend to my loved ones (friends) and one who in almost all cases puts my best foot forward in any situation involving any other living being... I would be in the tropics. Note that I was once a fragmented being who did essentially "rebirth" (recreate myself from my core outward to the being others experience today) and I have been told I appeared courageous in my process (I felt I had no choice). But I am not willing to abandon my step-daughter and wife who I fully support, nor my three sons who all happen to be living with me despite the youngest being age 19 because they have had their own difficulties in life and their mother nor anyone else cared enough about them to give them a hand.

In fact... I hear all sorts of folks say Love is the answer and though I have never found adequate words to define the word, love... I believe there is a fact about love that no one can refute and that is -

Love cannot be known without someone to love and/or be loved by.

To me - courage is waking up, actualizing a true being of integrity and being that changed being consistently as an example for others as well as to be there for others when they need a hand.

The trick in helping others is knowing when that line has been crossed where the other is not being helped, they are being enabled. My personal rule on this one is it is far better to cross that line than to live with the thought I may not have gone far enough.

Anyways - I am ok to move away from this thread now as it appears folks here have a polarized view of the messages coming from the Ambassador.

My last statement (I hope) will be clearly understood. I do not follow anyone. I follow my own heart. I take full responsibility for all the thoughts I own, my words (written and spoken) and my deeds. I make mistakes and I strive to recognize these as soon as possible and I strive to correct recurrent patterns of mistakes.

I became this type of reasonably consistent (solidified) being by doing so much of what I have heard recommended by the Ambassador and many other beings I have come across in my life experience - especially over the last 3 years where I really began to do the work needed for my own personal transformation. Despite whether I picked up recommendations from other beings along the way, the changes only came forth when the recommendation was held in my heart. In many cases I actually thought my ideas were original. In time, I realize maybe none of them are but I understand why I sometimes think they are. It is because at the moment something becomes truly a part of a being actual inner foundation... it sometimes feels original.

I am sad I found so much polarity here. I was hoping for conversations that might result in productivity.

I have become better at knowing when to accept the isness of something and when to accept what I cannot change.

I wish all the folks here a productive journey and I appreciate the tolerance extended me (even when not! haha) for the thoughts and views I have posted.

Best Wishes to all...

Sam

lookbeyond
28th February 2015, 22:14
we must always be accountable for the decisions we make.

This is the ultimate accountability imho

lookbeyond
28th February 2015, 22:20
This is the ultimate accountability imho

My post did not include justones boxed quote as I had intended as I feel that he has expressed ultimate accountability by his actions, lb

Chester
3rd March 2015, 16:50
My post did not include justones boxed quote as I had intended as I feel that he has expressed ultimate accountability by his actions, lb

Thank you for your sentiments, lookbeyond. I recreated myself from a terribly confused, highly inconsistent (thus low integrity and unreliable) being staring about three years ago. Each day I see I have much further to go in this regard and sometimes I suspect this process might take forever (and I hope I have forever to go).

I also imagine that what might be important to some beings may be different and in some cases vastly different than others. I cannot judge others as to whether fulfilling their own "destinies" (which I desire to believe we at least co-create) is "good" or "bad" unless it is clear that in the process of their self fulfillment, they impose their will forcefully on others... I draw lines in this regard and yet there are even exceptions to this rule... an example being someone caught up in a substance addiction where perhaps the family would intervene.

Now... I thought that the purpose of a forum such as ToT (and at one time I believed this of the "other forum") was that folks might have the chance to engage in dialogue of the highest possible nature, in an adult fashion, with reduced emotional knee-jerk responses nor statements filled with innuendos that are judgement. I was hoping we could do better here in this thread so that there could be a closer look at all the various aspects of what the Ambassador presents and represents.

Could he be full of it? Yep... just like I can be full of it and just as I imagine any being can be full of it. If I draw a conclusion (for whatever reason) that a being who has gone public and begins to amass interest in what they are presenting is full of BS, surely that is fine for me to take that position... at least if what we have is a true, free-will universe.

At the same time though, this does not help anyone if I jump into a forum discussion that is doing its best to rise above the juvenile level and shut the thing down with so much of the types of comments I have experienced rampant just in this thread (much less in so many other threads I glanced at).

It seems clear to me the potential that this thread becomes productive for honest participants who can share their views without allowing too much of their emotions to impact their postings is enhanced if we do our best in rising above our lowest natures. Trust me, I am not immune to emotional reaction yet I have begun to control this because I am far more interested in having honest, open, mind expanding conversations (regardless of how controversial the subject may be) than shutting things down. Why? Because shutting things down is the same old paradigm I wish to see a thing of the past and I imagine there are others here (members as well as readers) who wish the same.

I would be far more comfortable contributing and engaging in conversations here if we raise the level of our dynamic.

sandy
4th March 2015, 04:00
Hi justone,

I'm not absolutely sure what you are looking for in conversing about the Ambassador but will give you my opinion as uncommitted at it is right now.

Something has to be accomplised in the near future to abate the way Mother Earth is being managed. Although I do not agree or promote the concept of "Rulers" I know that something has to change before we destroy ourselves and abandon Gaia in the bitter end. IMHO this is where we are headed if something doesn't change soon.

In saying this, if it ends up being the Red Dragon Family bloodline taking the reigns and it averts total anilation, then I think that the awakening that is happening now will continue and one day maybe in within the next 100 years we will be sentient and evovled enough to go it on our own.

So in the spirit of cooperation I will not poo-poo the RDF movement and or the Ambassador and his people. I will follow and be supportive in ways that monitor that they are walking their talk of partnership, equality, personal growth, forgiveness, change and cooperation, just a few amongst the many of the atributes mentioned in the transitions that have been laid out in the corrections of the new future they are proposing.

If this is not the kind of interaction you were looking for then all I can say is I gave it a shot as I recognize you have been very patient in wanting this thread to materialize in a healthy interaction......I value your efforts and honesty. :)

Chester
14th March 2015, 00:57
The organization that has been created in relation to the Ambassador and the Red Dragon and Red Dragon Family is called -

True Vision of Peace
(http://www.truevisionofpeace.com/)

This latest video summarizes everything well -

N2ohV1XdUZg

Ria
15th March 2015, 17:34
15-03-2015: DRAMA, INTRIGUES & COMPLAINTS
The Ambassador made it clear in our conversation that he was not upset with me, though he wanted the drama and intrigue to stop. Because of all the complaints, he was instructed to stop creating programs with me and with Dave Schmidt. He felt he failed with us. I'm sure there are others who rejoiced to hear that news. Since 2011, my life has been filled with drama and intrigue. First RuSA, then Swiss Indo, then the Dragon Family. I guess it goes with the territory. For me, the stress built up till I felt like my body was telling me it was dying. At first I was disappointed, feeling betrayed. Perhaps it's a blessing in disguise, giving me time not only to heal, but to become better than I've ever been in my life, physically, spiritually and emotionally. I still want to see a better world, playing whatever role I am called upon to play; however, helping Ron heal is my first priority.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=em-uploademail&v=AdPloC-SeW8
Published on Mar 14, 2015

Ria
16th March 2015, 03:16
16-03-2015: RON SPEAKS TO CHINESE DRAGON FAMILY ELDERS
paradoxman
As I'm sure you're aware, I've been in constant communication with your Ambassador since April of last year. He and I have become quite good friends. I have been in total alignment with his goal of implementing 555 to overcome the financial tyranny of 666, which is nothing more than a human debt-slave system. To me, his war on ignorance begins with educating people about that system to empower them – us – to become truly free. He wanted those goals so badly that he was willing to put up his own funds to finance his vision of a better world. However, because his resources are not nearly as vast as your own, he felt the need to make the funds available as three-year loan's. I saw this as Coca-Cola lite; and have been removed from the team. He often told me of your great wisdom. Can you not see that ending financial tyranny and the human debt-slave system begins by eliminating debt, not by creating new debtors? Many of us long for a new and better world; and I have looked, not to the corrupt West, but to the East, China and Russia especially, to lead the world in the human quest for freedom. Realizing that your culture places great stock in saving face, may I be so bold as to suggest that the best way you can save face is to help free humanity from the bonds of debt and ignorance.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=em-uploademail&v=O5hwzMidpE0
Published on Mar 15, 2015

Chester
16th March 2015, 23:56
16-03-2015: RON SPEAKS TO CHINESE DRAGON FAMILY ELDERS
paradoxman
As I'm sure you're aware, I've been in constant communication with your Ambassador since April of last year. He and I have become quite good friends. I have been in total alignment with his goal of implementing 555 to overcome the financial tyranny of 666, which is nothing more than a human debt-slave system. To me, his war on ignorance begins with educating people about that system to empower them – us – to become truly free. He wanted those goals so badly that he was willing to put up his own funds to finance his vision of a better world. However, because his resources are not nearly as vast as your own, he felt the need to make the funds available as three-year loan's. I saw this as Coca-Cola lite; and have been removed from the team. He often told me of your great wisdom. Can you not see that ending financial tyranny and the human debt-slave system begins by eliminating debt, not by creating new debtors? Many of us long for a new and better world; and I have looked, not to the corrupt West, but to the East, China and Russia especially, to lead the world in the human quest for freedom. Realizing that your culture places great stock in saving face, may I be so bold as to suggest that the best way you can save face is to help free humanity from the bonds of debt and ignorance.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=em-uploademail&v=O5hwzMidpE0
Published on Mar 15, 2015

The message I have received form the many Ambassador videos I have watched/listened to this is what I heard -

Four Primary consistent themes

The first is advice to us all. That we take personal responsibility, we take an honest personal inventory. And that we strive to become better people for others.

The second is a message to a small percentage of humanity that is intent on continuing with their selfish ways – remit and surrender… meaning stop and accept these ways are no good for anyone, including your children and yourselves.

The third is informational in relation to what is going on behind the scenes with regards to what the Asian based Red Dragon supported financial arms are doing to remove the worlds dependence on the Federal Reserve and the US dollar as the world currency along with all related moves.

The fourth is that the Ambassador both independently and perhaps also via the keepers of much of the true wealth of the Earth, the Red Dragon Family, have interest in assisting funding of concepts if these concepts are viable (supported by sound business plans) and contribute to the betterment of our Earth and all creatures of Earth and to the betterment of the human experience when all humans benefit and not just some elite group within the human sea.

As to this last element... what I heard would be offered would be loans at no interest. I emphasize - no interest.

2 months ago my 19 year old son came to me. He was depressed because of the rut he managed to create for himself. I offered to help him rebuild his life. He had to accept my terms. Term One was that he would move into my home and stop living with folks who smoked dope all day, drank all night and used him for his generosity in supplying everyone. Term Two is that he would create an honest list as to what he needed financially to fix his car, pay his four traffic tickets (all had warrants out), obtain the title to his car (which he had never transferred), pay off a work place loan of almost $900 which was threatening his credit. If he agreed to these terms, I would finance his resurrection plan if he repaid me along the way as fast as he can. NO INTERST.

I ended up financing $3.368.68 as of early January. He has repaid $3,100 as of today. he took responsibility and has been doing his part. But he wasn't going to get any free ride from me as he created his mess and there's no way in hell I ever learned a thing when I was bailed out over and over by my parents and so I wasn't about to make the same mistake with my son.

Its a small example but its the same thing. We are all in this mess in part by our own actions (or inactions) as well as those of our ancestors. I am an advocate in people taking personal responsibility. Why I am such an advocate is that I spent the first 54 years of my life avoiding it. Only in the last 3 years since I have realized and accepted and responded to this sense of personal responsibility has the lives of my loved ones (finally) been positively and clearly affected by the being I have become.

This is part of the message the Ambassador has and I believe in it because I did it. I believe in what he's doing too because I have done this now for two of my three sons and their lives have dramatically changed for the better.

Chester
18th March 2015, 20:24
Additional details regarding item 4 from post 79 above.

All of the following is only to the best of my understanding. I am sure Modwiz will correct me in any area I might be incorrect. If so, I will edit this post accordingly and note the change.

There is a requirement of a sound business plan that must be presented.

The business must have a clear benefit to Earth, all life on Earth and (one of Earth's occupants and perhaps if we could rise to the occasion collectively, Earth's caretakers).

The "ownership" of the company (just like in any situation where a 3rd party lends money) belongs to the lender up until the loan is repaid. It is often referred to as a lien. In this case the "ownership" is set at 51% (as opposed to the normal 100% ownership by a third party lender). The reason's are clear. This prevents a "borrower" from flaking out without any recourse available to the lender. The 51% prevents much (but not all) types of shenanigans from occurring prior to the loan payback. When the loan is repaid, the 51% is relinquished back the borrower.

There is a nominal requirement of the borrow to have (or to raise independently) their own funds which is a very small percentage of the amount borrowed. To me this makes sense because when folks have some of their own money at stake, they always do a better job. It also hints to the likelihood that the borrower has developed some good habits along the lines of having demonstrated successfully their ability to maintain personal responsibility.

Now I am certain many readers will think I am on the Ambassadors team or Modwiz's team or have some hidden reason for writing what I have written about the Ambassador and his message but those conclusions would be wrong.

I am simply intrigued by all this and decided to report about it.

I happen to agree with the Ambassador's message to us all.

I also happen to agree with a call to the regressive's that they should remit and surrender and only if they do not, will the steps that have been taken continue to be taken. The goal is to avoid unnecessary fallout which the reader can interpret any way they wish.

I also reviewed dozens of interviews. I noted in some of the interviews the allusion to certain events about to happen. I noted that though not always were these allusions specific (probably to avoid derailment), but it was clear afterwards that he knew what he was talking about.

Does this mean the Ambassador or the Red Dragon or the Red Dragon Family or any white hat Dragon Families or white hat groupings are our saviors? If we listen to the message stated over and over and over by the Ambassador - any saving (if this is how someone views a world paradigm shift) would come from all of us individually and as that impacts the collective.

Biff
28th July 2016, 09:57
What ever happened to the Ambassador? Is he still around?