PDA

View Full Version : The Most Delusional Practice on Earth

Omnisense
8th February 2015, 08:45
Wrote an article about the most delusional practice on earth in my view. This is a good article IMHO, and I recommend reading the whole thing even if you think it can offer you nothing after reading what that practice actually is. Your choice of course... Maybe this offers nothing new to someone, I suppose that is possible. I still hope people read the whole thing... If it offers nothing new to you, maybe you should be writing articles too. lol

Full Article:

The Most Delusional Practice on Earth

One of the harshest criticisms I have ever gotten from my ET contacts, was when I had judged someone negatively some years back(they are not afraid to apply constructive criticism to me). I immediately saw that the judgment was an illusion(I'd use the word delusion but the definition doesn't fit). I try not to erroneously judge people as best I can and I feel it is worth writing an article about it to bring this subject to attention.

Every time I hear to not judge people it has been a beneficial thing for me, so I hope I can help inspire that in the readers of my blog.

I am not a fan of Abrahamic religions but I usually try to keep that off my blog. One of the best things christianity has brought is this line IMHO(paraphrasing): "Judge not, or ye be judged".

Judging another human being is the most delusional practice on planet earth. Notions about God comes in a close second IMO. Many people judge others simply based on their appearance. Such a thing is incomprehensibly dim.

Disillusionment is a battle for all beings of earth IMHO. I suggest less judging of others perhaps for most people of earth, or at least an altering of one's processing of judgment of others in a negative fashion. To think you can judge the entire being of someone with one action of theirs is entirely flawed. There are certain actions that can lead to understanding someone much better, don't get me wrong. But the part we judged of them is just one part of them. Most of the time, one dimensionally judging an entire being shows an ineptitude of understanding the complexity of reality.

All that being said, judging other people in ways can be important. Like judging if they are shady/untrustworthy. And positive judgments of others are much less delusional than negative judgments... Judgment is meant to be used, however I try not to think I have someone entirely figured out based on one action. I know first hand how mind control can create misjudgments in people based on one event in their life. Not to say it is anywhere near always mind control, but it is possible with some people.

"Every being in the universe has beauty."
-Omnisense ET contact

That particular ET contact was a good bit enlightening. They provided examples of people who I had judged(IE: George H. Bush), and showed me that every person has some beauty, even if they are quite despicable people for the world they live on.

Reality is very complex. Human perception has a way of over-simplifying things. I hope my blog can help people realize how deep reality is. Just look at how complex you are and how you know yourself. Everyone is complex.

I see people judge celebrities all the time(IE: Russel Brand is a big one lately, who I personally respect although I haven't reviewed any of his material). The mechanics involved in celebrities on earth are very dysfunctional in my view. On one side you have people who will flip out and start crying because they saw another human being. On the other side you have people who have a reactionary perspective of those celebrities, and can't say enough bad things about them. You have the sycophants, the unhealthily obsessed, the haters, etc.

I particularly like this quote:

"Fame means millions of people have the wrong idea of who you are." -Erica Jong

Two areas humanity has poor genetic programming in, are celebs and Extraterrestrial Reality. There is no end to the insanity and delusional nature in those two areas. I personally do not want to get famous, it would likely be a headache in ways(although I would like to know I wont be homeless again)... I find myself in a bind because I do want more exposure for my information... I am a very shy person in nature(not on the internet)....

Anyway.... I hope this article offers a useful perspective for some people. I know if I read this article when I was 15 I would gain immensely. :)

Source Link: http://omnisense.blogspot.com/2015/02/the-most-delusional-practice-on-earth.html

Calabash
8th February 2015, 10:08
I agree with the sentiments of your post Omni although judgement will always be part of the human psyche I fear. Sometimes we decide whether we like or dislike another just because they remind us of somebody else we've already formed a judgement about. Actors will sometimes be attacked in the street because of the roles they play.:fpalm:

On the other hand, judgement is what dictates our actions and (to some extent) the events in our lives. We judge when it's OK to cross the road, whether our food is cooked properly, whether it's safe to walk down a dark alley at night, whether that person carrying a weapon will hit us with it, etc. so to catch ourselves before we make a judgement on another human being is difficult, if not impossible.

monk
8th February 2015, 13:48
What's the most delusional practice in the galaxy? Allowing a planet to drift so far off the monitory radar into subjugation and despair that by the time you manage to pull your finger out to act accordingly the best that can be achieved is the incarnation of a handful of physically tortured, dis-united and psychogically abused contactees all vying to propagate their own distinct message, with micro and macro detail conflicting with each other ad infinitum?

donk
8th February 2015, 14:50
The most delusional practice, by definition, is lying to yourself. And we've had to do an awful lot of it for it to have become a "practice".

Perhaps the biggest lie we tell ourselves is that it's part of "human nature". It is not part of my nature (but was a "practice" I learned well), and I consider myself "human".

I wonder if we need to learn this (as a species, one individual at a time), in order to see the change we tell ourselves we'd like to realize?