PDA

View Full Version : Experiencing higher vibrations

Altaira
6th February 2015, 09:12
We often talk about raising our vibrations and how this affects our 3D reality. The fact that we are aware of this means that we are experiencing those shifts or changes in some ways. I am far from embracing the new age ideas when it comes to raising our vibrations because those often steer and twist the true meaning of this experience. My personal encounters showed me that vibrational changes can be sensed in many ways including feeling either rough or elevated, having health issues or just feeling in you best possible shape. I think no matter what happens if one is on the path of self connecting all those experiences are highly beneficial and have positive results. We might think that certain emotion lowers or vibration down but actually it teaches us how to cope with this type of situation so we could say "I've been there, done this". Next time when this happens it wont lower our vibration because we already know how to deal with it without affecting us.

My thoughts on this subject were prompted by this article, which I find interesting in terms that certain health conditions ca actually be related to vibrational swings and how to cope with it.

http://wakeup-world.com/2015/02/03/are-higher-vibrations-making-you-sick-integrating-the-energetic-shift/

Symptoms of energetic overload commonly include: anxiety, headaches, body aches, backache, depression, emotional issues, confusion, injury, shaking, sleep issues, energy surges, even neurological issues – and any acute or chronic illness may be (at least partly) the result of an energetic overload.

Integrating the Higher Vibration
In order for your body to easily and effortlessly process this higher vibration energy, two things are required:

1. The vibration of your body must be compatible with the vibration of the incoming energy. In other words, your body must vibrate at, or near, the same frequency as the incoming energy. The level of your vibration is always in direct relationship with the frequency of your thoughts. Positive and loving thoughts produce higher frequencies while negative and fearful thoughts produce lower frequencies.

2. Every part of your body must be free of emotional blocks so that the energy can flow evenly throughout your whole body. Blockages occur when we store issues in our bodies – this includes past hurts and future fears. Any disempowering belief that we hold can result in an emotional block that is stored in the body. We may not notice this blockage until energy tries to flow through this body part and the energy gets stuck. Stuck energy then gets stored until the blockage is released. This stuck energy becomes stagnate energy and the result can be illness or even injury. Pain may also result without any physical manifestation of illness or injury. The pain, with or without physical manifestation, is our bodies way of telling us there is a blockage that needs to be addressed so that the energy can flow. The emotional issues must be released in order for the energy to flow. When the energy flows, the body heals.

For example, if you have an emotional issue of the heart that has not been released, the issue may cause an energetic blockage and when a higher vibration energy tries to flow through, it cannot. Eventually, the energy blockage may manifest into a physical issue. Addressing the physical issue alone is not enough for healing. The emotional block must also be released.

The body does not lie. If you pay attention to your body, you will know exactly where energy is flowing and where it is stuck. The longer energy is stuck in any particular body part, the greater the physical or emotional distress.

The good news is that when the energy flows freely through your body, it has the power to heal you and support your ascension to the next level of consciousness, including health and well-being.

ronin
6th February 2015, 10:22
Hi Altaira we have heard of energy blockages many times but never of how to unblock and release or let the energy flow.
how can a person realise they have a emotional blockage and how do they let it go?

Altaira
6th February 2015, 13:05
Hi ronin,

That is the question I am facing at the moment, I have been trying to free myself from a very strong blockage I created for myself many years ago when I was in my teens. I must admit I haven't been persistent in my efforts but I am sensing the cracks are already appearing and it is a matter of "practicing quietness" in order to brake the chains. When I say practicing quietness I think most would guess what I mean and I know there are well established terms for what I call practicing quietness but I prefer this one. I chose it because it is my way of exploring my inner world, I stopped looking into the books and listening to teachers. As Rumi put it so well
I stopped asking the books and the stars. I started listening to the teaching of my Soul
The more you ask the more you understand, and closer you get to breaking your own chains.
Sorry I can't give any clear answer but I think this is personal journey. There are some techniques out there, some very complicated ones, but my own way is simple meditation and OBE practicing.

ronin
6th February 2015, 14:14
i have a feeling that it is more of deep soul searching,letting go and forgiveness.
just like the saying of peeling a onion.
facing up to whatever,facing that demon and letting it go.
forgiving yourself and others to move on spiritually ,growth and learning curves.

the path you choose is yours to perceive.
the destiny will be the same goal at the end.

then there is a feeling that you are always being tested!

lookbeyond
6th February 2015, 20:42
i have a feeling that it is more of deep soul searching,letting go and forgiveness.
just like the saying of peeling a onion.
facing up to whatever,facing that demon and letting it go.
forgiving yourself and others to move on spiritually ,growth and learning curves.

the path you choose is yours to perceive.

Well put Ronin :)

Altaira
6th February 2015, 20:52

I agree with everything you say.I just never felt I am being tested, it is more like being able to conquer, one mountain after another. But I see this as goals we set for our personal development.

gardener
7th February 2015, 03:01
Hello Altaria I am so glad you posted this thread, as at this time I know I have a blockage and I also know what is causing it, I am a very sensitive person and when I get hurt I torment myself for a long time, stupidly enough I know what I must do to stop the hurt, and I have done it and was really doing great for awhile, then something happens that brings it all back and I think I almost set myself free and a stupid thought comes back to you and just when you thought you had forgiven the person truly forgiven, I also know that the first person you should forgive is yourself. I feel that is the most important thing to remember, because if you are unable to forgive yourself then how can you forgive others? I think I need to do more inner work and hopefully sort myself out, only then can I move forward. I think Ronin put it very well, thank you ronin, sorry if I was unable to express this in a clearer way. warmest regards gardener x

sandy
7th February 2015, 03:33
What might be helpful in working with a blockage is to identify the belief behind the blockage and once this is done you can in quiet time IE> (meditation or mindfulness ) give this belief energy a form of some kind IE. bad virus-hurricane-toxic poison, etc (whatever would make it easy for you to eradicate ) and then see yourself demolishing this form in whatever way works for you until you can no longer envision the form. After the fact of it being disintegrated, then create an energy form of something you wish to have regarding this blockage IE> (Love, acceptance, etc. ) and see yourself creating a new form, IE. butterfly, flower, rainbow, etc ( whatever you choose ) to fill the void..................each time the blocked energy comes do this again and your will soon notice the blockage has lessened and at the very least dissipating and getting smaller each time while your newly formed creation gains breadth and strength with each application of this process.

Just one more tool to add to our resource box of solutions..:tiphat:

Sebastion
9th February 2015, 16:01
Altaira-the enlightenment.pdf that you posted on another thread contains the answers to many things. I have read it a number of times and totally agree with what he has stated. Generally speaking, everything he had to say regarding illusions as being mere creations is the truth. After 1000's of oobe experiences, I know it to be truth. Anything which can be created can be uncreated, usually with less energy than it took to create to begin with. Any energy blocks you feel that you have can be freed with a thought based on certainty. What Ronin had to say earlier in the thread is truth as well-kudos to him!

Altaira
9th February 2015, 18:10
Altaira-the enlightenment.pdf that you posted on another thread contains the answers to many things. I have read it a number of times and totally agree with what he has stated. Generally speaking, everything he had to say regarding illusions as being mere creations is the truth. After 1000's of oobe experiences, I know it to be truth. Anything which can be created can be uncreated, usually with less energy than it took to create to begin with. Any energy blocks you feel that you have can be freed with a thought based on certainty. What Ronin had to say earlier in the thread is truth as well-kudos to him!

I feel too that everything in that little book is true Sebastion. And you know it when you read it, every sentence there has deep meaning and speak a lot more that the words in it.

Altaira
9th February 2015, 18:13
What might be helpful in working with a blockage is to identify the belief behind the blockage and once this is done you can in quiet time IE> (meditation or mindfulness ) give this belief energy a form of some kind IE. bad virus-hurricane-toxic poison, etc (whatever would make it easy for you to eradicate ) and then see yourself demolishing this form in whatever way works for you until you can no longer envision the form. After the fact of it being disintegrated, then create an energy form of something you wish to have regarding this blockage IE> (Love, acceptance, etc. ) and see yourself creating a new form, IE. butterfly, flower, rainbow, etc ( whatever you choose ) to fill the void..................each time the blocked energy comes do this again and your will soon notice the blockage has lessened and at the very least dissipating and getting smaller each time while your newly formed creation gains breadth and strength with each application of this process.

Just one more tool to add to our resource box of solutions..:tiphat:

Thanks sandy, this sounds a very good tool for my box. I've been trying to remove the blockage but didn't thin I need to replace it with something to fill the gap. I will have to internalise this and see how it goes. :smiley hug:

NANUXII
10th February 2015, 01:39
have you located when and why it got blocked ?

Altaira
10th February 2015, 09:25
Yes Nanu, this happened when I was 15. I experienced the paralysis stage fore three consecutive nights just before I fall asleep. This really frightened me because I wasn't sure what is going on and why. I didn't know who can I ask so I just didn't ask. I don't have memory of what happened after the paralysis. I saw some images of beings which I cant describe because everything was surrounded by dark blue light and glowing light blue lights. In the third night when everything started again I said stop and everything stopped. Since then I feel that block and I still work on it.

Cearna
10th February 2015, 10:32
Altaira, it doesn't need to be a difficult process, as others have said know where it is or where they are, you can see images, for those who can't telling yourself does the same job, because in the long run you are asking your soul to help you to release this. So imagine or tell it to roll into a ball. Tell it thank you for sheltering you all this time, but if ready, you can now let go of it since you are older now, and no longer need it. to set yourself free, say you are ready to move on now, and then let it be put into some container, which will allow you to chuck it away. I'm simple, I used a garbage bag, since that is what it then felt like to me, garbage I no longer needed to hold onto. Then you just need a suitable place to send it to. I was next to a harbour at the time so I chose to throw it into the water and then healed and cleansed what it was so that the water was not to become polluted. This is a very satisfactory way of removal, because you have felt the removal and know it no longer resides within you.

This is really, just another form of what Sandy discusses with you. Keep It Simple Sweetheart.

Altaira
10th February 2015, 11:06
Thank you Cearna, the problem is that I've been through this, I used visualizations of such type but not effective for me. It seems tedious process and I am already getting some result by using slightly different approach. As I see everyone here agrees that we need to listen our soul when dealing with internal impediments and in all other cases as well. Each one of us has their unique way of dealing with it and only our soul knows best. I've been listening and I still do and must say that my own way of dealing with this seems slow but gives me other benefits as well. While learning how to get rid off the blockages I am learning how to communicate more efficiently with my essence. I must say the results are amazing as my clairvoyance and clairsentience are becoming more apparent.

NANUXII
10th February 2015, 12:12
Yes Nanu, this happened when I was 15. I experienced the paralysis stage fore three consecutive nights just before I fall asleep. This really frightened me because I wasn't sure what is going on and why. I didn't know who can I ask so I just didn't ask. I don't have memory of what happened after the paralysis. I saw some images of beings which I cant describe because everything was surrounded by dark blue light and glowing light blue lights. In the third night when everything started again I said stop and everything stopped. Since then I feel that block and I still work on it.

ok so what is the problem ? what about this event was the noticable difference ?

Altaira
10th February 2015, 12:49
ok so what is the problem ? what about this event was the noticable difference ?

When I entered the paralysis stage I felt like electricity was going through my body and I couldn't move. Because I wasn't understanding what is going on, I asked this to stop and it stopped. No I can't get this point, it feels like I can't let the process develop naturally.

Altaira
10th February 2015, 14:38
Thanks everyone for your tips and hints. I believe this thread has served it purpose and I am closing it now.