PDA

View Full Version : Healing and protection.

Catsquotl
4th February 2015, 15:25
As some may remember I have this love / hate relationship with Reiki.
From that energetic healing is not something I do very often. I do however try to accomadate and help however I can when asked. Wether in a general sense (a question / cry for help) or personally asked for help.

A few things I found may be helpful for anyone wishing to send energy so I am sharing my observations here.

The first thing I do is ground myself by stating a few intentions.

I intend to be grounded now. and then let energy rise up from mother earth's core as a collumn of energy through me. Around the heart center I let it widen and from just a little above my head i let it circle back down and up as around a Torus field. ( will post pic's later)

I intend to be connected to my higher self, my soul family and source. This energy collumn comes from above, again widening below the heart center and just below my pelvis I let it rise up and around the Torus shape. So the energy moves in both directions getting refreshed from below and above. I let the energy cleanse my field for a while.

I intend to clear everything from my field that is not in resonance with my well being and intention right now. At this point i look around/visualize/imagine my field getting cleansed by the torus field that is vibrant and moving/circling.

From here there's a few options. I either let healing energy flow from the heart through my arm into an imagined ball between my hands. When the ball is full or I feel ready I open my hands and let the ball flow to whome ever i intended the healing for.

I did find or imagined that this ball has my signature on it. When the healing or energy work is somewhat dangerous in terms of getting singled out by darker entities of some sort I used to forego the healing all together. Or if I felt more strongly about it. Just decided to let happen what happens...

Today though I was guided to do it slightly different. Instead of sending, which i did at first at some point I just made my field as big as the earth's energy field. In that field that already had the intention not to allow that which was not helpfull. I could imagine working at pinpoint locations as I was everywhere and everything. This lessened the signature I was leaving behind. (I hope)
Also when I was ready to shrink my field again to a more managable size. I flooded it with a nourishing watery substance. It had the look of a watersurface with little waves and ripples that scattered light around, thus obfuscating me..

I hope this is helpful.

With Love
Eelco

NANUXII
4th February 2015, 19:43
Do you use the tranfer protocal in Reiki with the symbols ? Hon Sha Zhe Sha Nen > Se he Ki > Choku Rei ?

Tribe
4th February 2015, 19:55
shhh NANUX11 those words must never be uttered around non reiki folk ! :ttr:

NANUXII
4th February 2015, 20:13
lol Tribe , you funny

N

Tribe
4th February 2015, 20:13
lol Tribe , you funny

N

:smiley hug:

Tribe
4th February 2015, 20:18
As some may remember I have this love / hate relationship with Reiki.
From that energetic healing is not something I do very often. I do however try to accomadate and help however I can when asked. Wether in a general sense (a question / cry for help) or personally asked for help.

A few things I found may be helpful for anyone wishing to send energy so I am sharing my observations here.

The first thing I do is ground myself by stating a few intentions.

I intend to be grounded now. and then let energy rise up from mother earth's core as a collumn of energy through me. Around the heart center I let it widen and from just a little above my head i let it circle back down and up as around a Torus field. ( will post pic's later)

I intend to be connected to my higher self, my soul family and source. This energy collumn comes from above, again widening below the heart center and just below my pelvis I let it rise up and around the Torus shape. So the energy moves in both directions getting refreshed from below and above. I let the energy cleanse my field for a while.

I intend to clear everything from my field that is not in resonance with my well being and intention right now. At this point i look around/visualize/imagine my field getting cleansed by the torus field that is vibrant and moving/circling.

From here there's a few options. I either let healing energy flow from the heart through my arm into an imagined ball between my hands. When the ball is full or I feel ready I open my hands and let the ball flow to whome ever i intended the healing for.

I did find or imagined that this ball has my signature on it. When the healing or energy work is somewhat dangerous in terms of getting singled out by darker entities of some sort I used to forego the healing all together. Or if I felt more strongly about it. Just decided to let happen what happens...

Today though I was guided to do it slightly different. Instead of sending, which i did at first at some point I just made my field as big as the earth's energy field. In that field that already had the intention not to allow that which was not helpfull. I could imagine working at pinpoint locations as I was everywhere and everything. This lessened the signature I was leaving behind. (I hope)
Also when I was ready to shrink my field again to a more managable size. I flooded it with a nourishing watery substance. It had the look of a watersurface with little waves and ripples that scattered light around, thus obfuscating me..

I hope this is helpful.

With Love
Eelco

This is very helpful and i am all for helping people to be able to do this for others from a place of pure heart .. the expense involved in getting attuned in each stage of reiki is awful in my opinion . we all have the power to heal , attunment to reiki made me very ill in the beginning and I'm not so sure that was a great thing ! anyways going off track sorry . Thank you for sharing this Eelco xx

NANUXII
4th February 2015, 20:23
Eelco , whats the " Torus Shape " you are describing ?

Catsquotl
4th February 2015, 20:50
Eelco , whats the " Torus Shape " you are describing ?

I'm about to go to bed. I'll look for some visual representation tomorrow morning.
As for Reiki. I use the term for energy sending as it is the most known. I occasionally use the symbols including Dai ko Myo. But not the elaborations brought by the different other systems although I've been attuned to them.

If anyone feels like sending healing/support I believe they can using any visual/imagined representation they like. For me as Reiki was the first way I learned to do it with, the traditional symbols help me focus my intent.

Not that i would call what i send is Reiki though.
It's a bit more involved as I feel Reiki as thought commercially is lacking.

With Love
Eelco

Catsquotl
5th February 2015, 17:03
I can't seem to find the picture's I was looking for.

anyway it looks something like this.
http://www.handhmarketing.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Rainbow-Torus3-300x240.jpg

https://sathyasaimemories.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/torus2.jpg

With Love
Eelco

Catsquotl
5th February 2015, 17:21
This is very helpful and i am all for helping people to be able to do this for others from a place of pure heart .. the expense involved in getting attuned in each stage of reiki is awful in my opinion . we all have the power to heal , attunment to reiki made me very ill in the beginning and I'm not so sure that was a great thing ! anyways going off track sorry . Thank you for sharing this Eelco xx

Yeah the atunement process is something. I think it's a method to a) make a buck and b) to let the recipients believe they now can do what they already could.
From option b the ritual of atunement is helpful for all those people who feel dis-empowered. Empowering them to have the freedom to send healing. ALso one of the things I like about Reiki is that it takes yourself out of the equation (sort of).

At first I believed like many it was reiki angels, reiki guides or etheric reiki masters guiding the reiki energy that flows through the practitioner. The downside of that view is that it's just as dis-empowering as believing you can't do it. One opens oneself up for an unknown energy flow guided by benevolent entities. That is not always the best way to go...

These days, even though I use the symbols sometimes for focus I just expand myself and imagine the healing to unfold naturally. trusting my inner view/insights/thoughts to think about what I can do to help. As energy flows and does it's thing I might cut an energetic chord here and there that I pick up. Zoom in on an area I perceive as needing more attention. And look/feel what to do. rearrange some colors, start washing/scrubbing with an imagined cloth. construct an egg shaped shield. Anything that comes to mind really. then I step back take a quick look to see if anything else comes up. But usually there's nothing left to do. Occasionally I get a sense of others working or taking over where I left. Take it to the next level of sorts..

Also I don't go into deep meditative states. I do my best work whilst driving, or doing some routine chore...
Which means I am occupied and out of the way to let energy do its thing.

With Love
Eelco

Tribe
5th February 2015, 17:42
i once went into a cafe where a young very nervous lad was having a uncomfortable interview with the owner of the cafe , i decided to sit there and send loving energy to the place where he was sitting , he left and my friend and i got restless , forgetting that i had sent energies over there after a while ,my poor old knee was stiff so we got up walked around a bit and someone had come and taken the seat i was in . so my friend and i went and sat where the lad had been sitting almost instantly i felt waves of beautiful energy and my knee felt fine . i had a doh moment , of course , i had sent energy to this spot and it was still in operation . was a wonderful experience ! :)

NANUXII
6th February 2015, 00:23
I can't seem to find the picture's I was looking for.

anyway it looks something like this.
http://www.handhmarketing.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Rainbow-Torus3-300x240.jpg

https://sathyasaimemories.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/torus2.jpg

With Love
Eelco

Fantastic ! this is actually very close to the electromagnetic flux field we eminate.

Thank you Eelco : 0)

N

NANUXII
6th February 2015, 00:30
I'm about to go to bed. I'll look for some visual representation tomorrow morning.
As for Reiki. I use the term for energy sending as it is the most known. I occasionally use the symbols including Dai ko Myo. But not the elaborations brought by the different other systems although I've been attuned to them.

If anyone feels like sending healing/support I believe they can using any visual/imagined representation they like. For me as Reiki was the first way I learned to do it with, the traditional symbols help me focus my intent.

Not that i would call what i send is Reiki though.
It's a bit more involved as I feel Reiki as thought commercially is lacking.

With Love
Eelco

I agree , reiki has been , as all good things do , watered down into easy pills.

my teacher was taught by Barbra Ray Webber so i got the good version.

amazing what you can do with this stuff...

N

Catsquotl
6th February 2015, 11:25
What the pictures above fail to show correctly are the collumns of coloured light that nourish the field from below and above. Energies getting transported into the fiels and start synthesysing, merging, swirling and resonating as part of the field.

also, he scond picture only shows 2 donuts, when in actual fact there are an almost infinite number of expansions of the first all conecting in the center.

an energetic particle can when oart of the system flow from one field to any other.

Its a bit difficult to explain with words.

With Love
Eelco

NANUXII
6th February 2015, 15:22
Yes i understand , its a good description to me because i have experienced similar.

Hey did you know that chakras spin opposing ways dependant on the energy matrix of thought that correlates to the chakra hub ?

it spins clockwise for male positive polarity and then anti clockwise for fe male negative polarity. this is where the yin/yang symbol comes from ..

it its an attempt at graphically describing a chakra hub and its energetic flux

N

Catsquotl
6th February 2015, 20:10
It spins clockwise for male positive polarity and then anti clockwise for fe male negative polarity.

N

I do and before divining I Intent to spin my field in alignment with my gender..In my experience the male and female aren't always moving according to one way or the other.

With Love
Eelco

ronin
7th February 2015, 16:37
always remember.....
when offering agape,healing and protection or prayer.

to have your palms open outwards.

this is the offering and receiving of the energies sent and received.

of course with intention.