PDA

View Full Version : Joe Rogan podcast, Randall Carlson

That Guy
4th February 2015, 07:13
Randall Carlson is a master builder and architectural designer, teacher, geometrician, geomythologist, geological explorer and renegade scholar. And a buddy of Graham Hancock.

http://youtu.be/G0Cp7DrvNLQ

4th February 2015, 07:17
Joe is the MAN! Love this guy, thank you :)

Tonz
4th February 2015, 22:35
I am on my way through this ,That Guy , thanks for posting, really good stuff.

sandy
4th February 2015, 23:48
Wow!! some pretty awesome scientific records that when published in Graham Handcock's new book should create new paradigms as to our history and some dynamic reactions as a results!!

Awesome interview~~~~~~ right on Joe Rogan and the That Guy >>thanks for posting :)

norman
5th February 2015, 00:18
Wow!! some pretty awesome scientific records that when published in Graham Handcock's new book should create new paradigms as to our history and some dynamic reactions as a results!!

Awesome interview~~~~~~ right on Joe Rogan and the That Guy >>thanks for posting :)

The borg have already primed the pumps to spew filth against Graham Hancock whenever his book comes out. He's the pet 'dump-on' character as far as the BBC is concerned.

I wonder how they are going to protect their obvious full spectrum "climate change crisis" propaganda policy this time. Probably by publishing another bunch of totally fake figures about record high temp, again, and again, and again........ until no one is listening to them any more.