PDA

View Full Version : How we are going to beat and remove the Cabal

Stoat muldoon
3rd February 2015, 08:55
Here's a powerful message , one I believe in .

http://youtu.be/gexwl2y7td0

monk
3rd February 2015, 10:47
The ones closest to the falling tree will always be the first to hear it creak.

ronin
3rd February 2015, 13:16
The ones closest to the falling tree will always be the first to hear it creak.

what about if you are stood next to the falling tree but.......your deaf!

Highland1
3rd February 2015, 13:27
Draining their funds and even naming and shaming them would be the best way forward for me Stoat.
However, forgiving them and welcoming them back to the light would be too trusting imo.
Maybe only after they have been prisoners on their own planet perhaps but not on this one.
I expect the more spiritually evolved will correct me on this but as there are infinite worlds, I would not want to share the same one as them for light years.

Russ

monk
3rd February 2015, 13:29

Then you see it lurch first.

Unless your blind also in which case...move!

Well Said Russ. No Mercy for Child Abusers, tribes never have any problem executing the soulless from their lot.

Highland1
3rd February 2015, 14:12
Lost too many friends and family in which there deaths were preventable by these evil profiteering monsters of doom monk.
They should reap what they sow and answer to their creator.

Russ

monk
3rd February 2015, 17:42
Your not alone in your frustration brother, hold the light Russ and DONT let the *******s grind you down!

They will reap obliteration as their reward. Hell is an existence they wish they had got to look forward to.

Stoat muldoon
3rd February 2015, 18:40
Draining their funds and even naming and shaming them would be the best way forward for me Stoat.
However, forgiving them and welcoming them back to the light would be too trusting imo.
Maybe only after they have been prisoners on their own planet perhaps but not on this one.
I expect the more spiritually evolved will correct me on this but as there are infinite worlds, I would not want to share the same one as them for light years.

RussSome guy once said "turn the other cheek and love thine enemy more than you love yourself" . Ego gets in the way sometimes Russ . As it say's in the video , we cannot fight dark with dark and love is light is it not ? I don't think anyone thinks it will be easy my friend .

Spiral
3rd February 2015, 19:08
In old castles they used to have a thing called an "oubliette" a door or trap door that opened into a deep pit, they would chuck people in & "oublier" (forget) them, there are some very very deep disused coal mines in't north that could be unsealed for this very purpose.

:tiphat:

monk
3rd February 2015, 20:54
Ahh int North, weh oles are deep n't people speak r8....England'd mek n excellent choice, y'd save spondoolies transportint t'ol goethas for one!!

Ey but best be deep oles thoh tha dunt want t'upset worms!

gardener
4th February 2015, 21:07
I agree with Stoat on the fact that you cant fight darkness with darkness,where would that leave us?... I for one don't want to allow darkness in my life or karma. they know what they have done let them deal with their black thoughts,and let us shine right through them,we don't need to punish them we simply turn on the light and live the way mankind and nature intended I really think they wouldn't be able or strong enough to live with that, we need to remain in the light dark thoughts would only harm our very soul. We are better than that.

john parslow
4th February 2015, 21:45
In old castles they used to have a thing called an "oubliette" a door or trap door that opened into a deep pit, they would chuck people in & "oublier" (forget) them, there are some very very deep disused coal mines in't north that could be unsealed for this very purpose.

:tiphat:

... and in Cornwall Twirly One - I would be happy to offer my services to drop any in there ... :whstl:

Stoat muldoon
4th February 2015, 21:49
... and in Cornwall Twirly One - I would be happy to offer my services to drop any in there ... :whstl:Are we no better than them if all we're about is retribution ?

Highland1
5th February 2015, 11:33
Are we no better than them if all we're about is retribution ?

If there is no punishment Stoat, the evil purists will see fit do as they please......as they always have.

Fear of punishment is usually a good deterrent in many cases imo.

Of course there are those of you here that will say that fear should never be used under any circumstances but I wholeheartedly disagree.

Nature herself has given all life forms this "built in " emotion as a form of protection from danger purely to survive.

It is the "abuse" of the emotion "fear" that the cabal have mastered to control the masses.

Many fearless brave people have given their lives so that future generations may live in peace.

I believe today that we are programmed to reject our natural aggression towards our aggressors and as a result are like lambs to the slaughter.

Does anyone here actually believe the elite are going to stand down and redeem themselves without a fight?

I'm sure the way forward can be achieved without violent retaliation, but the masses will have to inject "fear" back into those who think they control us

as a similar deterrent. In other words, prevention is better than cure.

As far as forgiveness is concerned, that is between them and their creator.

Why should we forgive the very thing that is trying successfully to destroy our world, its plant life, its creatures, our oceans and the very oxygen we breathe?

I genuinely believe we have got it wrong and that we should do whatever it takes to protect mother Earth and all her species.

If that means using our own natural built in senses to fight back, in whatever form....then so be it,

The way I see it, there maybe wont be a next time........

that is all.

Russ

Stoat muldoon
5th February 2015, 13:56
If there is no punishment Stoat, the evil purists will see fit do as they please......as they always have.

Fear of punishment is usually a good deterrent in many cases imo.

Of course there are those of you here that will say that fear should never be used under any circumstances but I wholeheartedly disagree.

Nature herself has given all life forms this "built in " emotion as a form of protection from danger purely to survive.

It is the "abuse" of the emotion "fear" that the cabal have mastered to control the masses.

Many fearless brave people have given their lives so that future generations may live in peace.

I believe today that we are programmed to reject our natural aggression towards our aggressors and as a result are like lambs to the slaughter.

Does anyone here actually believe the elite are going to stand down and redeem themselves without a fight?

I'm sure the way forward can be achieved without violent retaliation, but the masses will have to inject "fear" back into those who think they control us

as a similar deterrent. In other words, prevention is better than cure.

As far as forgiveness is concerned, that is between them and their creator.

Why should we forgive the very thing that is trying successfully to destroy our world, its plant life, its creatures, our oceans and the very oxygen we breathe?

I genuinely believe we have got it wrong and that we should do whatever it takes to protect mother Earth and all her species.

If that means using our own natural built in senses to fight back, in whatever form....then so be it,

The way I see it, there maybe wont be a next time........

that is all.

RussWe're not going to see eye to eye on this Russ, we'll have to agree to disagree . I don't believe that 2 wrongs make a right , take their power away by all means . But putting them in some deep cave / oubliette and shutting them in , as has been suggested, is not the way imo . If they are evil to that extent , then they will destroy themselves . Fear of punishment doesn't work , look at all the prisons and death row in the US . If there was any fear of punishment there would be no need for prisons or death row .Tptb know what they are doing and they know the consequences , does that stop them from doing it , I'd say not. We will only be dragged down to their level if we don't rise above them .

Highland1
5th February 2015, 16:18
But putting them in some deep cave / oubliette and shutting them in , as has been suggested, is not the way imo . .

Of course you are probably quite right Stoat, I am not sure I could cast these demons into a forget 'em hole either......

I am not sure whether the parents of murdered children could be so forgiving though?

Seriously though, has there never been a time in your life where you have been absolutely cornered and terrified and simply had to fight your way out just to survive?

I have mate, several times, and can guarantee I would not be here typing this had I not.

Please do not think I am questioning your spiritual or even moral integrity because I am not.

I believe there are many good people trapped in the cabalistic programme through blackmail and they know not where to turn for fear of being shamed..... publicly.

Having said that, there are those dark negative entities who take great sadistic pleasure taking part in the murder and slaughter of the innocent people, woman and

children included.

Should they be allowed to go unpunished in the error of their ways, or are they simply killing machines devoid of a soul and not incarnate?

Are they even human?

What do we do with them?

Punishment does not have to mean death, but I fear there are entities in this world, who are perhaps not even of this world, who care not whether they die or not.

They certainly do not care about us?

Perhaps these robotic AI entities do not even spiritually exist in the way we do, but never the less, are following intelligent command to destroy us.

On that basis, I would have no problem chucking one of them down a castle cess pit and filling it with concrete there after.

If you have followed GooedET's thread about these entities Stoat, you may feel a little different?( if the information he gives is true of course ).

I for one believe him mostly....

Furthermore, how can we truly tell who is human and who is not given they mingle amongst us?

Real humans tend to display compassion and love for others, they nurture and treasure the things that mother nature has abundantly provided for us.

The ancients used to thank the spirit of the animal they killed for food as a mark of respect to their gods, but what god forsaken thing has caused us to turn on each other to kill for fun?

Are we or them simply following orders like those who join the military or police?

We could argue that is a "programme" and we know not what we do, but one thing is for sure, the masses are still asleep, and still following orders, to which is bringing

about the destruction of our beautiful host planet.

Do we just continue on our peaceful spiritual quest and just let it happen?

Answers in a time capsule please for the next breakaway civilisation..........

Sorry stoat, this is not directed at you but I get so flaming pi**ed off with the fact that humanity are glued to their televisions, and x boxes whilst there is a real war on.

Russ

Breeze
5th February 2015, 16:59
I would like to add into this discussion what Mark Passio has to say about 'True Forgiveness' - what it is, and what it means, and what it is not.
And an alternative interpretation to 'turn the other cheek'. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKgn65RVV08

Spiral
5th February 2015, 17:18
We're not going to see eye to eye on this Russ, we'll have to agree to disagree . I don't believe that 2 wrongs make a right , take their power away by all means . But putting them in some deep cave / oubliette and shutting them in , as has been suggested, is not the way imo . If they are evil to that extent , then they will destroy themselves . Fear of punishment doesn't work , look at all the prisons and death row in the US . If there was any fear of punishment there would be no need for prisons or death row .Tptb know what they are doing and they know the consequences , does that stop them from doing it , I'd say not. We will only be dragged down to their level if we don't rise above them .

I never said it was about retribution or punishment, its about taking out the trash, throwing someone down a mile deep mineshaft is fairly permanent & is the nearest you can get to passing them straight back over to their boss, satan.

Obviously it's not something everyone would want to do or would be capable of, but its better than getting lawyers involved, they would be back in charge in no time.

norman
5th February 2015, 17:27
I'd put them all in the top 15 floors of a New York sky scraper, then crash a couple of planes into it and demolish it.

Highland1
5th February 2015, 17:54
I would like to add into this discussion what Mark Passio has to say about 'True Forgiveness' - what it is, and what it means, and what it is not.

Thank you for trying to balance the diversity of our comments Breeze.

Would it be an awful thing to say that as a reformed ex Satanist, Mark Passio would be well rehearsed on the subject of forgiveness?

warm regards

Russ

Spiral
5th February 2015, 17:56
I'd put them all in the top 15 floors of a New York sky scraper, then crash a couple of planes into it and demolish it.

We could do a TV show together, a bit like that Japanese one only with a "slightly" lower chance of the 1 % ers coming out the other end in one piece :tiphat:

I better shut up before "admin" tells me I am dark hearted again :getcoat:

Highland1
5th February 2015, 18:08
We could do a TV show together, a bit like that Japanese one only with a "slightly" lower chance of the 1 % ers coming out the other end in one piece :tiphat:

I better shut up before "admin" tells me I am dark hearted again :getcoat:

Talk about yorkshire grit Spiral, wtf! lol

I guess most of us here often need to lower our vibrations a little to cope with the helplessness on the odd occasion!

Something tells me SK will be sharpening his pen very soon and will be lashing out some literal common sense......:eyebrows:

Russ

Hermit
5th February 2015, 19:10

...oi. What if it's a bonsai?

Nobody likes that thought. ;)

Ria
6th February 2015, 12:10
t

Yes he is well versed, but not nesarily in the way you might think.
It is well worth listening to and only a few minets long.

Calabash
6th February 2015, 12:32
It feels as though we're getting dangerously close to discussing the death penalty. I'm for it, to be honest, where the crime is justified (a huge topic in itself), as surely these damaged people would have an opportunity to be recycled into a (hopefully) better existence in their next lives. There's one paedophile who's just been sentenced in the UK who would be top of my list.

Sorry if you've fainted, Stoat.

Elbie
6th February 2015, 14:19

it's not going to be us

more like, series of events effected by people on the ground..as for our ground here - we are talkiing. not gonna happen by projecting one's wishes.

p.s. my strong sense - not thru the "amdassador" either...a hilarious claim. . :hilarious:

-----

edit to add:

it will be done via people who are able to project their INTENT

with no priesthood needed

ronin
6th February 2015, 14:44
It feels as though we're getting dangerously close to discussing the death penalty. I'm for it, to be honest, where the crime is justified (a huge topic in itself), as surely these damaged people would have an opportunity to be recycled into a (hopefully) better existence in their next lives. There's one paedophile who's just been sentenced in the UK who would be top of my list.

and God said....
thou shall not kill.

just as the horrific crimes of a peado or crimes against humanity,it is not us to judge the ultimate outcome.
we have laws here on this plane that will and should deal with them.
we can outcast them,give them penalty,s but never kill.
as soon as you decide too then you lose in the battle for humanity.

how does the evil in this world gather it,s energy?
what was the test against god?
what could be the ultimate deception?

influence,deception to turn you away from your true potential and god in whatever form it will take.

a group of people will spend their life going to a church listening to a priest and worshipping a false idol.
first deception to con people in thinking they are worshipping the true source but really they are being drained by a false god.
the priest may have abused for years using his authority to get away with al sorts and is protected by the vatican..
people will soon find another priest to use as a go between and forget who they really are.

it does not stop there the influence is everywhere like a whispy dark tentacle that infects,consumes and influences you to do things that are against gods will.
the simplest deception is to get you believe in something that is not and it is working.
that is why the cathars where taken down to be replaced by this false religions across the globe.

name ,shame,restrict, but really kill?
are we moving forward or backward?

would you pull the trigger or leave it to someone else?

NANUXII
6th February 2015, 14:59
Thank you for trying to balance the diversity of our comments Breeze.

Would it be an awful thing to say that as a reformed ex Satanist, Mark Passio would be well rehearsed on the subject of forgiveness?

warm regards

Russ

He would be best equipped to understand forgiveness.

Mark Passio has good logic and the original OP video was well said ...

so what is the answer ?

light like oil always floats to the top .. its ironic that the ones who are to be corrected deal in oil .. the water will cleanse them

N

ronin
6th February 2015, 15:05

again you would like to kill them but say they can be recycled to be better people?????
this is double talk and a good example of everything inverted.
you want the best and good to exist and willing to support the death penalty to achieve this.

this is how the tentacles work,deceiving you in thinking you are doing right and for justice when in the cosmic reality you are doing the exact opposite.

Stoat muldoon
6th February 2015, 19:01
Yes there is evil out there , and I understand what you all say about parents who've lost children . I've got kids and would want to kill the perpetrators if they killed my kids . But that is a human emotion , we're all subject to them . I'm talking about humanity as a whole , individually we're all capable of horrendous acts . But we have to at least try to rise above our basic instincts of revenge and retribution .

Our whole human vibration cannot reach it's full potential and move to a better understanding of where we originated and should be now . Humanity seems to be stuck in a rut and dumbed down , we have to forgive and move on . We can only do this if we forgive our perpetrators . I know it's difficult and easier to do the opposite , but why do we always have to take the easy route . This debate will carry on for many years way past my life time , I hope one day you'll understand where I'm coming from , my heart to you all . Humans have a massive potential and a beauty about it , if it would be allowed to flourish .

Peace to you all love Stoat .

Spiral
6th February 2015, 19:16
Its not about revenge its about what do you do with these entities ?

Just say enough people educated themselves & did the even more unlikely act of reaching emotional maturity, and these psychopaths found them selves exposed, not to a tiny minority on truth forums but to the world, what then ?

Strip them of their ill gotten gains & put them in prison ?

What legal system are you going to do that with ?

In Italy Mussolini threw all the mafia in prison, it wasn't hard because everyone knew who they were, but when he was deposed & "democracy" returned the mafia were all let out of prison & continued as before because they were & are experts at running rings around the "justice system"

Thats why I'm keen on putting them in debt , its something they are familiar with, a debt based system that cant be paid off, only in this case its with a lot of kinetic energy with the Gravity bank of Isaac Newton :tiphat:

Stoat muldoon
6th February 2015, 19:23
I'm not talking about none humans ,do what you will with them . They walk amongst us , I believe someone told us that about 2015 years ago ,if their timing is correct , which it isn't.

Catsquotl
6th February 2015, 19:32
I've stayed out of this discussion, Because it is a difficult subject.
If someone would hurt my children I'd be in all sorts of states and probably screaming for torturous murder. Then again I have nothing but admiration for those mothers that found it within them to forgive the killers of their kids.

I don't believe in a standardized death penalty.. ever. The cabal, entities, evil beings, people or what not do terrible things. Should we lower ourselves to do the same in retribution? Up to a point we the people have allowed these atrocities to take place. We will make them stop at some point. (I hope sooner rather than later).

With Love
Eelco

Stoat muldoon
6th February 2015, 19:44
I've stayed out of this discussion, Because it is a difficult subject.
If someone would hurt my children I'd be in all sorts of states and probably screaming for torturous murder. Then again I have nothing but admiration for those mothers that found it within them to forgive the killers of their kids.

I don't believe in a standardized death penalty.. ever. The cabal, entities, evil beings, people or what not do terrible things. Should we lower ourselves to do the same in retribution? Up to a point we the people have allowed these atrocities to take place. We will make them stop at some point. (I hope sooner rather than later).

With Love
Eelco Yes Eelco I understand where your coming from , as a Father myself I want it all to stop . But how can it , we all have to want it to stop . All of humanity, every Human on this Planet has to want that . But from the responses just on this post alone it will never happen , it has to be global .

gardener
6th February 2015, 19:45
Hello Spiral I think you hit the nail on the head keeping them in debt that appeals to me for a number of reasons, I used to wonder why " the lords prayer" differed in different religions, for instance "forgive us our debts as we forgive our debtors" on the other hand it says forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those that trespass against us" yes keeping them in debt sounds realistic that after all is what they have been doing to us.Also I wonder if anyone can explain why they have to tell us what is going to happen before it happens? why is that so important to them? what if we made another set of Georgia stones and on it we say that what they are telling us cant be understood or that it is completely unacceptable, oh I do go on folks forgive me. love ya all gardener x

Highland1
7th February 2015, 07:22
I'm not talking about none humans ,do what you will with them . They walk amongst us , I believe someone told us that about 2015 years ago ,if their timing is correct , which it isn't.

Exactly Stoat. so what is it that makes or possesses humans commit "in-human acts?"

Are psychopaths humans that have negative archonic attachments attached to their consciousness controlling their evil deeds?

If there are such hybrids ( which I feel there are ), then forgiveness should only apply to the human part of a be-ing not the negative entity controlling the be-ing.

If "they" do walk amongst us, maybe we should get in touch with Roddy for some of those special "shades" before dishing out the threat of punishment? :eyebrows:

I have previous personal experience of "negative attachments" which took me years to get rid and cast out my hijackers.....

Maybe one day I will be brave enough to start a thread on that very scary personal experience.

Russ

Stoat muldoon
7th February 2015, 10:54
Exactly Stoat. so what is it that makes or possesses humans commit "in-human acts?"

Are psychopaths humans that have negative archonic attachments attached to their consciousness controlling their evil deeds?

If there are such hybrids ( which I feel there are ), then forgiveness should only apply to the human part of a be-ing not the negative entity controlling the be-ing.

If "they" do walk amongst us, maybe we should get in touch with Roddy for some of those special "shades" before dishing out the threat of punishment? :eyebrows:

I have previous personal experience of "negative attachments" which took me years to get rid and cast out my hijackers.....

Maybe one day I will be brave enough to start a thread on that very scary personal experience.

RussYou and me both Russ , tell Roddy I've got a dog who can sense them . She will go to most people , but some she will bark at them constantly until they've gone . I'd love to be able to sense what my dog can .

Catsquotl
7th February 2015, 11:13

But there's the thing isn't it. How do you separate the 2 influences?

Also there seems to be a difference in how "punishment" works here on earth and out there in the dimension where these beings reside in my opinion.
When I was actively searching and removing reptilian nests form the face of Gaia it always amazed me how quickly and easily these entities surrendered to the flow of being re-casted. As if they didn't mind.

The synthesis between the non-human evil entities and the humans they control I feel creates a dis-balance where the actions of the entity causes its effects to affect the human. I know there is a lot of talk about accountability. But how can we be sure who was responsible for what.

I hear what you are saying Russ when you say you've come close to the suffering these psychopaths are responsible for and when push comes to shove I don't think I would have a problem if those affected get some control over what happens to them.
My hope is that those affected then will realize that the mere act of payback and punishment is giving the culprits to much attention and power again. And that the effects of the payback cause (tiny karma circle) is just not worth it.

With Love
Eelco

Tonz
7th February 2015, 13:59
I so truly understand where Stoat comes from on this thread as I always felt born with that mind set and struggled deeply with the real world that we live in,and myself--------Later I realized traveling , that my empathetic energy would get sympathy from many a situation even some violent , or some just negative ,causing a result where these energies wouldn't affect me personally (perhaps physically) , but it didn't or wouldn't protect the next person.

Remembering energy is just energy,It does not pick sides ,we participate in it on a personal level,and that effects those around us and so on.
A daily ritual ,or practice can help us to sustain an idealic energy we wish to be and of course ,like it or not , project it.
It's energy , it flows ,lives and intertwines with all that there is in our lives , and into the so many things that we may not think are in our lives.

There are times in history that showed eg. of empowerment of the human race, Wasn't the Gandhi one, when the Indians believed Gandhi's words when he said no violence, but the taking of the English embassy I think it was, was met with the beating of hundreds all cued up in a line to enter and one by one, they were battened until the guards themselves could not physically beat any longer .Hundreds were injured and some died from cranial damage, but they persisted and persisted.

There is a story of an evil tribal type war lord long ago i think it was in Vietnam , He and his lot were so feared that just the mention that they were heading for a humble village , people ran to never return as there monstrosities were so famous, but one day as they were about to take another village, almost all fled but the master Monk,he would not , he just sat there in the entrance to his temple , When they arrived they caught and killed anyone they could until they got to the master and stopped.

Their leader approached the master screaming and shouting at him , but the master did not move.The Evil one lent down with his sword, placing it on the side of his neck and said ,''you know i can kill you in a blink of an eye'',the master answered ''And i can allow you to, WITHOUT even a blink of an eye''.

The evil one left.Never returning.

I could go on but the i think you get where i'm going, except perhaps with the next country or the the next village.
See it?
Imo Stout's point here is that when we all become masters there will be no need for violence.And i agree 100%
Not even mastery would be needed just the trust in ourselves.Which is the stimulus for trust in all others would be more than enough.
The energy will be as it is dominantly to where ever we are, or at least towards the direction that we give.
Towards the wolf we feed.

This is where we seem to be.
There are those those that feed the wolf that is powerful ,protective ,loving , beautiful, graceful and magnificent ,but there are many that feed another.
There are people like the master that yes have stood there ground in infinite trust with themselves , but what of the next village that fell victim to monstrosities.

My point here is that there are communities where although generally good were eventually crushed by the onslaughts, as the parasitism if not dominate in one location will flee only to another more suited to there needs . That will never mean that they are eradicated.

This is imo is the point of Russ.

Leading us to a noble cause of eradication. .How many noble causes in the past have lead to a not so noble means that again currups and leaves generations in turmoil.But this is not to say there havn't been causes that did change for the right reasons , look at Che ,Look at Nepal, although there current situation isn't the prime , but at least it isn't what was to be if they hadn't.

As far as capital punishment in general , there are just so many abuses of these systems ,
but at the same time i can name one this week in Brisbane alone that i wouldn't protest to, without a blink of an eye.
There will perhaps always be en example that needs to be sorted , and as for forgiveness there are a few that perhaps will have to wait till another lifetime for.
I think that I was born with a closeness to empathy but time has hardened me to the monstrosities that shame the trueness of who we are within.Some are so far away from any these concepts that if we want change in our lifetime we will have to act for it.If we were to live a thousand years our concepts and approach to this subject would differ, but the infestation of the manipulations to our knowledge , health,longevity,and mind capacities by the outer worlds leave us with little .

For me there are three roads , conform ,dis concern or act.

Conform,bow you head keep your head low ,live and die as we are.
Dis concern , in the sense of a spiritual life and allow your self to be slayed being humble and wait for a better run in the next life.
Act .

gardener
7th February 2015, 15:51
that was really well explained Tonz, this is a very serious thread, I am finding it difficult as to why so few of us are replying, what chance do we have if on a forum like this wonderful family a family about truth, as we sit comfortably back and talk about the box watchers being asleep, come on folks please join in we need each other, there has been some very valid points made here, thank you everyone I am grateful.

modwiz
7th February 2015, 16:10
that was really well explained Tonz, this is a very serious thread, I am finding it difficult as to why so few of us are replying, what chance do we have if on a forum like this wonderful family a family about truth, as we sit comfortably back and talk about the box watchers being asleep, come on folks please join in we need each other, there has been some very valid points made here, thank you everyone I am grateful.

Agreed. It is curious, eh? At least a few are having a discussion that is long overdue. People focus on what is important to them. A forum is a wealth of psychological/sociological study. Peoples actions speak to their intentions.

gardener
7th February 2015, 19:38
You are so true Modwiz, over 717 people out of which there were only 40 replies to this thread very disappointed, sad really but I take my hat off to you Modwiz you know what and how to put things in a true perspective thank you. respectfully gardener.

sandy
8th February 2015, 00:12
WE are going to beat nothing, but our own desires to make a difference in this world.......and by changing oneself to make a difference in the sphere of one's world and all one affects, one addresses the desire overall to effect a better world.

In that a better world is being constructed....................slow I admit but.... HAPPENING!!

Tonz
8th February 2015, 01:17
WE are going to beat nothing, but our own desires to make a difference in this world.......and by changing oneself to make a difference in the sphere of one's world and all one affects, one addresses the desire overall to effect a better world.

In that a better world is being constructed....................slow I admit but.... HAPPENING!!

So true Sandy , but when we are be fronted with an evil ( i hope we all know what i refer to if i use that word it is not religiously intoned) What do we do?

Altaira
8th February 2015, 10:38
So true Sandy , but when we are be fronted with an evil ( i hope we all know what i refer to if i use that word it is not religiously intoned) What do we do?

Perhaps we as individuals within the collective should start working together to create focused model of the world we want to live in. Once our thoughts create the main thought form it will start to grow, our actions will feed it and it will grow bigger and stronger until it manifests in the 3D world. This is what the dark forces have been doing for ages, they created powerful thought forms and fed them for thousands of years with help of the masses who have been heavily manipulated. The collective consciousness has been modified over long period of time but while they were concentrating on manipulating physical reality they somehow ignored the fact that everything in the physical universe abides one major rule "wear and tear" no matter how you nourish and look after your thought forms there is a time when they become eroded and become fragile, they die as everything in this universe has it beginning and end.

The shift is happening now, the monster is dying and is our time to create a new better reality which carries higher vibration values and will eradicate suffering as a way of experiencing this existence. I know some will see ,pain and suffering useful for personal growth but I personally had enough watching how everything suffers because of the game of the most powerful ones.

Spiral
8th February 2015, 12:23
Watched this yesterday, its sums up quite nicely what this "cabal" actually is & how it functions, which is why I don't see how these entities can be "rehabilitated",( I call them entities because they are not human beings.)

This is actually a youtube, but due to content I am only posting it as a link, the subject is very disturbing & some nudistry is involved.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5qqrYeaqXk

sandy
8th February 2015, 21:38
Hi Tonz,

That is a great question? I can only speak for myself and here is what works for me.....as a recovering addict now for many years I have had my days of inner and outer darkness to say the least.

In saying that, even in my darkest outer days of grunge I would have shame, remorse and regret and not pushing those emotions under facilitated my eventual sobriety leading in the end to a path of spirituality and consciousness and non stop evolution. Being an addict it is ALL OR NOTHING for me. :)

When the outer darkness tries to get a hold of me today,I go within to see what inner darkness or feelings I may be denying, avoiding and suppressing in some way making me weak to the ego and darkness wanting to take over..............I then address and act to remedy how I feel, thus empowering myself and strengthening "I am".

This is the technique I have utilized for over 30 years now and from doing so I am integrated and hardly identify with the many roles we play to live out this life here on Mother Earth. We are not our perceived identity or attachments to them unless we give agreement and or consent in some way.

We as Beings having a human experience of THINK, FEEL, DO and these are connected and inter-meshed whether one believes so or not. When one addresses all of these aspects conjoined, all the time they are more likely to become integrated and find their true selves and authenticity, versus a label or role they see themselves as or in at the present time.

Because these aspects bounce back and forth like playing ping-pong one must question themselves about their thoughts, feeling,and resulting actions along with the origins of such. IE. conditioning, indoctrination, trauma, beliefs, etc. At times this can be daunting because of denial and darkness within, so often it is good to have a support system when one is stuck to help with getting to one's own truth and reality.

The journey can be arduous and joyous and of course life long as you well know. I hope this has answered your question as >>What do we do?, in the form of What I do! :hmm:

Cearna
9th February 2015, 06:57
Oh Sandy!!!!!!!!!!!! How well do I and many others know what you mean and what you have done as well. We all of had our something to go through, some of us had the courage to do what you have done and some have not, hence the need to continue to speak out. Tonz, as to what do we do, first of all those here in 1945 said it for us, and that was we must never let it happen again, and thus we brought in the change to a New Age, but each new generation has to find it out for themselves and come to the same conclusion - this must never happen again. OK, they were well prepared, had it all mapped out, knew what their agenda was and put it in being, with fear at the forefront of all they do and did.

However, as I was being told this morning, having an AI mind and pre-programming and upgrading, the computer of their mind control, did not necessarily produce a more developed, integrated person, because the ups and downs of life often produces in a human being more than we can ever expect. They took the bindings and chains off for just long enough, for those of us here at the time, to realise there is something else, and we searched and still do, but a great number of we older ones began to find answers to what we had been living in, and began to find solutions and became ourselves, not just a part of the down trodden masses. This was a mistake they should never have let us find, because now we are a lot more than we the people once were. No matter how badly, we are more educated, we do now think, not just blindly vote for whoever our fathers voted for and then go on with life, letting them do whatever they want to.

We learn and we express and we will hopefully learn to join together. Did you see what happened when people joined hands around the gates and walls of Old Jerusalem and chanted I AM that I Am, and huge changes took place for a short time, enough to see that there is might other than the sword or the Nuke, and it is this plus the many other things that have been suggested in thread after thread on forums. Our might is ourselves and we have gone beyond where even the worst of fears cannot stop us being more than, the get of hell which is propounding what we shall become, they cannot take from us what we have become.

We as Beings having a human experience of THINK, FEEL, DO and these are connected and inter-meshed whether one believes so or not. When one addresses all of these aspects conjoined, all the time they are more likely to become integrated and find their true selves and authenticity, versus a label or role they see themselves as or in at the present time.
Sandy.

I wish to add to this, what we are inside is what we draw to ourselves, what we are inside is what we give out every minute of every day, if we can only attune ourselves back to what mankind used to attune ourselves to, to the rhythms of the natural cycles to the soil, the trees, the animals, the river, streams etc to feel at one with all, then the cabal would never have a hope, we create what is outside of ourselves, from what is inside of ourselves and the sooner we become caretakers of this the better. Love
colleen

Highland1
9th February 2015, 07:40
I think there is something here we are completely overlooking, and that is to determine exactly what type of being the cabal is?

We have to know exactly what it is we are trying to defeat?

Is a cabalist, non human, full stop?

Or is a cabalist, human, but with "entity" attachment controlling the host?

Russ

Spiral
9th February 2015, 09:31
I think there is something here we are completely overlooking, and that is to determine exactly what type of being the cabal is?

We have to know exactly what it is we are trying to defeat?

Is a cabalist, non human, full stop?

Or is a cabalist, human, but with "entity" attachment controlling the host?

Russ

Zactly :chrs:

I think they start human & get taken over, although now with this genetics science explosion (you wouldn't believe how much the top bankers & corporate types are spending on it) & the weird stuff around the royals and other things to dodgy to mention, they could well be producing a human looking biological robot for these entities to walk around in.

Highland1
9th February 2015, 09:42
Zactly :chrs:

I think they start human & get taken over, although now with this genetics science explosion (you wouldn't believe how much the top bankers & corporate types are spending on it) & the weird stuff around the royals and other things to dodgy to mention, they could well be producing a human looking biological robot for these entities to walk around in.

Thank you Spiral, :chrs:

so, to defeat the "cabal", do we have to do so by a form of Christ-like exorcism?

Or, is the original human host already dead once hijacked?

Will just raising our vibrations to one of a "mass conscious awareness" of love and forgiveness actually do anything?

For me it might if you are an optimist............. but then again I am a realist.

I am ready to be corrected by the purists. :eyebrows:

Russ

Tonz
9th February 2015, 10:28
Thankyou for answering in such a brilliant way both Sandy and Colleen i reread your posts a number of times,clear and true with oneself.:smiley hug:

There is not much more to add in this area as it is obvious that we can see within ourselves enough to recognize the difference of personal conflicts and address them within ,then heal them on a continual basis just like tuning a piano , it needs a number of re tensions to maintain the best and longest lasting pitch of harmonies .And as we continually play we continue to keep up the re tuning . Age and wisdom gives us this.

But looking closer towards where Russ is going ,as the sufferings in so many places in the world , and we know its the ptb pulling the strings and we know when the mind control events happen ,that often do create further blindness to the general public and further divisions ,.

In one sense it seems as though they are causing even worse events and situation than ever before , why is that?
Is it because they have to or the sheep wont notice anymore ?
Is it because this way they can achieve a deeper disharmony?
Is it working to how they expected or are they really reaching for straws?
And who are they really , Human or Not , who or What is really pulling the strings , or is it just the balance of harmony?The energies of man ?
Hmmm the balance to harmony is something I never was able to understand .Why would Harmony need a balance of disharmony in order to understand what harmony is..... Thats crazy. If something is true and works why do we have to destroy it just to know the difference. This whole concept the balance between good and evil ,what a load of mind control bollicks .:vom:

Isn't it natural, to question why does the good need the balance of evil, why would the evil need the balance of good.
For me they have nothing to do with each other .
We choose , and that is all there is .
But wait !, do we choose, when in history were we truly free to choose, How much is chosen for us , how much are we influenced to think a certain way to support a particular agenda, how much molding is there ,,,,,so i guess after all that we are free to choose to a certain degree, and that is quite variable depending on where we are on this globe.

If we protect ourselves enough within perhaps that will spare us of there direct influences and consequences , i to would like to think so but this unfortunately is not true, In reality we don't seem to have so much directness from them because the populaces is such that the mire numbers are so high it would be highly improbable that they would choose us individually , it is most probable that they will choose another, this is true , but for that other ,they fall in the hands of evil humans or off worlders , for some crazy reason that we as yet struggle to understand .

For me in this area there are numerous reasons , numerous races with numerous needs .

To rid ourselves of this we will need to start at home ,our community then country ect.
In an open way , open to all .We need to educate the illness of blindness towards humanity and no some of money should tempt us for anything thing less than what is best for all mankind and this beautiful planet. We have allowed ourselves to be bought out so easily , and we have lost the sacredness of life ,all life that is in harmony with the whole.
We must start at home and even before that that we must start with ourselves .

These are not weapons to fight the cabal , but at least reason to perhaps die trying.

sandy
10th February 2015, 03:02
Beautiful summation Tony and the anguish of the reality is immense and by no means do I intent to minimize the effort required. Much Love to all for a continued journey and process... always remembering it is a process and being consciously on the path is the key as one's journey unfolds.................:hug:

Cearna
10th February 2015, 07:03
Can we afford to wait, whilst we find out who or what we are in reality fighting against? The hell we can !!!!!!!!!!!! What has effectively taken place is the fist of Gentiles against the Pharases and the filling in of every value we worked so hard to get rid of. did you grow up with most not owning shoes, and all at school having chillblanes on their feet. Top life was some iceman giving you some small piece of ice, as you took in the wonder of such pleasure in something cold; or in fact having just one pair of shoes if you were lucky (my dad said what do you need more than one pair for you can only wear one pair at a time) or owning two dresses, one for good and one for everyday, and your mother having to wash the clothes in a copper, our was gas but many were wood fired coppers, as was the bath heater, we had no running water in the kitchen, only in the laundry, and of course the dunny was outside, at first the old pan and the a sewer. OK what is this about, it is about the fact that healing your olden days is still going on.

One of our Prime Ministers very famous remarks was that life was never meant to be easy, from a man of wealth and substance. Well I've got news for them, we felt the pain then, we feel it still, and I'm in this work hoping to stem the tide of the ever increasing need from those of wealth and substance, to never make life pain and suffering again, not in my country, not in yours and not anywhere in this world.

Just ignore the slinging matches of are my needs more than someone else's, we have the same needs for justice for all, all the same needs for the freedom's we count so dearly in our lives, and I for one won't line some one else's pockets with forty pieces of silver, except that their sights are on the gold that is needed in the ground, for Earth's stability. My need is to love my own world, and best of all, healing is right on your soul, not in corporation's greed to supply us with synthetic substances which hamper life, not supply life.

Will I risk my life for what is right - you bet I will and I have paid for it with attempts to mind control me, attempts to kill me via psychic means, attempts to sling bows and arrows against my words being not of sufficient enough intelligence to be worth reading. I've come on my own, and I am one of many prepared to stand in risk of just telling it as I feel it. Can we continue to sit back whilst the impoverished live in tiny little shacks and small children hunt through garbage dumps full of contamination to find what pieces of copper wire they can find in order to make a tiny amount. Hey, Australia was built on people, who risked their lives to steal a piece of bread to feed their starving family, which is why we love our convict heritage, but we shouldn't still be seeing the same thing still in 2015 and people shouldn't be fearing for their lives because of a few who believe their might is so great that no one can stop them. People I saw what happened at the time of the triple fire sign conjunction - it was heralded as being something special, so no one knew what to do, and they created ideas for what to do. Have we run out of creativity of the mind that allows us to find a way, I sincerely hope not, or we might just as welll have that end of the world everyone keeps making movies and videos about.

Love the idealism of those who are speaking up on this thread, every one of you is a Light shining in the dark and I honour you.

Catsquotl
10th February 2015, 08:34
Below is a 1986 twilight episode that had a deep impact on me back then.

A man sentenced to a year of social invisibility for the crime of coldness.
I don't think I could muster up the heart to sentence anyone to this. Also of course being 1986 some societal structures would not be thus I hope after defeating the cabal.
On the other hand it may just do the trick as a punishment or rehabilitation for the evil doers...

XGZrg5MAj_Y

With Love
Eelco