PDA

View Full Version : The Aspects of the Universe, Narrated by Gareth Icke

Omnisense
2nd February 2015, 15:39
Made a new video about the "Aspects of the Universe". If you watch a single video I ever make this is probably the one. I appreciate any feedback/comments about this video. I would like to see what people are thinking when being subjected to this video. Much good info in it IMHO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWFELLCtoL0

Much thanks for Gareth Icke(David Icke's son) for narrating. He turned down a cash compensation for such, he is a top notch guy :)

sandy
2nd February 2015, 21:23
I think there is much to what you say and experience Omnisense. All one has to do is watch any cymatic (not sure of the spelling) video depicting sound frequencies and the movement of sand, water, etc. to know that as energetic beings the sounds we are subjected to vibrate our essence......................audibly heard or not! I'm just not sensitive enough as yet to pick up the form of energy being developed or the possible message as a result.

These are the thoughts that come to mind after listening to your video and in facilitating the feedback you requested.

Hermit
2nd February 2015, 21:28
#1. This isn't new. It's new words describing Kant's philosophy. And Socrates. And Plato. And Aristotle.

#2. In the examples, you define how the music is focused. So around 5:00 Mr. Icke describes the music as having aspect terms relating to a struggle. Can you explain why we need an alien or outside cause to create this effect? Why can't the human mind simply be able to make these conclusions on their own? To be honest all I was able to hear was electronica.

#3. re: Chakra energy. Got any peer review to back you up? Would you be willing to put your theories to peer review?

#4. It can, lucky for us (some at any rate) that it is a mathematical probability that other life exists in the universe. The reality is, however, there's only a 50% chance you're right, and a 50% chance that you're wrong. Nothing is new here.

#5. I've experienced telepathic contact, as have others. The down side is unfortunately telepathic contact can't be considered reliable given the problems not only with the broadcasters but the receivers.

Dude...there's nothing here that's new, original (except the music and Icke's son), or really provable. I do the same thing in my bath tub without the benefit of a youtube channel...but by all means. :)

That Guy
2nd February 2015, 22:22
I do the same thing in my bath tub without the benefit of a youtube channel...but by all means.

For the first time it occurs to me that the sound of the word Eureka could actually have bubbles and a smell to it, this made my day, thank you.

Altaira
2nd February 2015, 22:48
Thank you Omni, it is nice to see things we perceive as truthful put together. Most of what you said resonates with my own thoughts and inner encounters.

GCS1103
3rd February 2015, 00:26
Thank you for posting your video, Omni. I enjoyed it very much and appreciate the time you put into it.

Omnisense
3rd February 2015, 16:09
#1. This isn't new. It's new words describing Kant's philosophy. And Socrates. And Plato. And Aristotle.
Apparently I am in good company? I wasn't aware of anyone's work like this on earth. Have any examples of that? And did they provide sonic examples of aspects? I tend to think you are exaggerating here. You like to post against everything I post. I have noticed every post in any thread I have ever made by you are disagreements and all sorts of negative things related to turning people off to my information. Apparently you don't post when you agree...

#2. In the examples, you define how the music is focused. So around 5:00 Mr. Icke describes the music as having aspect terms relating to a struggle. Can you explain why we need an alien or outside cause to create this effect? Why can't the human mind simply be able to make these conclusions on their own?
I'm not sure where you get it takes alien influence to do anything from that part of the video.

In providing sonic examples when defining them it is easier to find the aspects in the sound. So you think as examples of aspects I should have just not defined anything? I find that illogical.

To be honest all I was able to hear was electronica.
I think one has to have a long history with the soul over many incarnations to identify aspects deeply in the way I have been shown or anywhere near such. As you have said in the past you think you are a brand new soul. So maybe that would explain you not being able to identify aspects. Here is another example of aspects:

Ghost Aspect Sound(right at the beginning):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xgQZ6fiDWY

Here is another beautiful ghosty aspect sound at about 12-15 seconds and about 1:01 minutes/sec:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yDIGbK9UqQ

Can you identify those? Did Socrates Plato and Aristotle also give audio examples of aspects? I would love to see any work related to mine. I have not reviewed any of it. Please do provide examples! I would be happy about that actually. I somehow doubt you will though............

#3. re: Chakra energy. Got any peer review to back you up? Would you be willing to put your theories to peer review?
It isn't a theory my information on chakra in the OP video. it is based on direct conclusive experience. My experiences are quite unique. And peer review? you mean like science? Science doesn't find the idea of chakra credible. I have experienced numerous different exact conscious energies in my chakras(mostly my heart chakra). I don't need peer review to know I'm right. I imagine people have detected unique energy in their chakras, they just never had hardcore(and i mean hardcore) experiences related to chakra energies.

In 2012 I was being tortured all day every day for the majority of the year. One of the most memorable tortures was the Very Distinct energy of "Soul Destroy" in my heart chakra. I eventually learned via many different types of energies in my chakras, that chakra are kind of like it's own consciousness field, except they are not conscious themselves. Any conscious energy can be put into chakra. I believe this is cutting edge science here. So at the beginning you say it isn't new(yes downplay the significance of this video), then you say "is there peer review" as if it had to be not new to be credible. Make up your mind... It seems you are just looking for things to find wrong whenever I post.

#4. It can, lucky for us (some at any rate) that it is a mathematical probability that other life exists in the universe. The reality is, however, there's only a 50% chance you're right, and a 50% chance that you're wrong. Nothing is new here.
Nothing is new except for the information you asked for a peer review... :p I think many things are new here. Like for example all conscious energies can be dicyphered from electromagnetics. Who else has said that? You are hyper critical of any of my work...

#5. I've experienced telepathic contact, as have others. The down side is unfortunately telepathic contact can't be considered reliable given the problems not only with the broadcasters but the receivers.
In other words turn off to ET information. No thanks. I can discern things individually on a case to case basis on telepathic contact. My discernment is functional, so I don't need to generalize all telepathic contact. Some of it I find has solid ideas. A brand new soul wouldn't be able to figure that though I tend to think...

Omnisense
3rd February 2015, 16:14
Thank you Omni, it is nice to see things we perceive as truthful put together. Most of what you said resonates with my own thoughts and inner encounters.

Thank you for posting your video, Omni. I enjoyed it very much and appreciate the time you put into it.

Thanks for the feedback <3

Hermit
4th February 2015, 19:46
Omni? Let me put it to you this way.

In the history of mankind, very very few new ideas surface. We evolve, leave home, get jobs, grow, learn, socialize, make mistakes...but basically it's all the same experience collectively. It's just personal to us, new to us.

Flowers have been growing here for millennium.

Looking forward to the peer review material, whenever you choose to provide it. ;)

Omnisense
5th February 2015, 14:40
Omni? Let me put it to you this way.

In the history of mankind, very very few new ideas surface. We evolve, leave home, get jobs, grow, learn, socialize, make mistakes...but basically it's all the same experience collectively. It's just personal to us, new to us.

Flowers have been growing here for millennium.

Looking forward to the peer review material, whenever you choose to provide it. ;)
Will you please provide content that shows anyone else has embarked on this kind of work. I would like to see it. I think you are exaggerating, but if you provided proof it would quell that theory.

As for peer review for experiences, whatever floats your boat. I know my chakra experiences are legit, and perhaps brand new knowledge to the metaphysical scene that any conscious energy can be put into chakra.

modwiz
5th February 2015, 15:11
Omni, I applaud your production of content. Not everyone can like what content producers make but, offering content is refreshing when most offer opinions. There are many silent but appreciative people. Even if the content is not watched or resonated with. Get used to critics and critique. It comes with being an artist. To even have it considered is all an artist can ask for.

Keep at it, brother.

jimmer
12th February 2015, 16:03
well done.
very impressive sonics.

would you provide your definition of 'aspect.'

like many, I believe that frequency is the key
to other dimensions, other understandings.

what experiences brought you to your work, these 'aspects'?

have you ever gone 'brian wilson' and dropped the hard percussion?
bet your work would take on a new life without that clatter.

excellent contribution to TOT.

stay on it, O.

(listened to 'em all.)

Omnisense
13th February 2015, 14:24
well done.
very impressive sonics.

would you provide your definition of 'aspect.'
I found it hard to find a definition for an aspect. But what I was able to muster was that the aspects are all inclusive to all forms of life and conscious energies. The aspects themselves are basically concepts that have forms in conscious energy, physical forms, sound, etc. like for example there is the feline aspect. There are physical feline forms, conscious energies of felines, and sounds that align to felines.

As I understand it pretty much everything is a universal aspect, or has aspects that apply to such.

what experiences brought you to your work, these 'aspects'?
I had aspects shown to me in many ways and methods via electronic telepathy. One day I was speaking to an Extraterrestrial source and they showed me a conscious imprint of something and said "These are universal aspects". And they asked me if I wanted to to work on Universal Aspects,... They knew my answer before they asked but for formality they asked anyway. I of course was interested in it and found it immediately to be a very interesting and important topic. After saying yes I would like to work on it, they said to figure out what aspects are, and write a narration for a video about it. After I wrote the narration they filled in a few areas to make it better.

It took me some time to realize the aspects are all inclusive to reality. There is nothing that exists that doesn't have aspects related to such, or isn't an aspect itself. I was very happy to find I had already been working on aspects on sonic form, just had not identified it as an "Aspect". Like the Grey Aspect Sonic forms I have embedded into my music. When I make music I like to use aspects of sound to represent energies and realities I experience or witness.

have you ever gone 'brian wilson' and dropped the hard percussion?
bet your work would take on a new life without that clatter.
Not sure what you mean here. But Percussion isn't my strong suit,... This song has a little hard(mechanical) percussion I guess but it isn't too complicated: https://omnisense.bandcamp.com/track/superluminal

excellent contribution to TOT.
Thanks. Glad you feel that way :)

jimmer
13th February 2015, 14:55
Not sure what you mean here. But Percussion isn't my strong suit,... This song has a little hard(mechanical) percussion I guess but it isn't too complicated: https://omnisense.bandcamp.com/track/superluminal

brian wilson, pet sounds. not much percussion.
his 'smile' album. no percussion. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NA3Welk7ru4)
both real breakthroughs, years ago.

so, do you believe your 'extraterrestrials' are off-world or from our world?

ever think about adding the human voice? no words, just tone.
pat metheny did that to great effect. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9akQXDq6ZM&list=PL00j8nTiTK-zWoInkuUdzX5A91IyoxXfU)

I too am a designer. rave on, brother.

Omnisense
20th February 2015, 09:48
Made another Universal Aspects video. All sonic examples this time.

Universal Aspects in Sound:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfAICvgiBxI

Displayed sonically are:
Ghost Aspects in Sound
Ma'at Aspects in Sound
'Egyptian' Aspects in Sound
'Asian' Aspects in Sound

The cultural aspects in sound I find a bit interesting. Why do I feel an asian vibe in the last example? Is that genetic? Soulular? I have no idea, but it's interesting IMO.

Omnisense
20th February 2015, 10:29
so, do you believe your 'extraterrestrials' are off-world or from our world?
Off world. But that isn't my only telepathic engagements. I have engagements by shadow government AI and some of the operatives within that network...

ever think about adding the human voice? no words, just tone.

I love human vocals, but I don't know where to find any unique ones...

lookbeyond
20th February 2015, 22:49
Hi Omni, i had a very unpleasant electronic voice phenomena occur many years ago when i was a teenager ,it was offensive and really frightened me,do you feel that as John Keel does, that there are "tricksters" who are contacting us in various ways just because they can? Thanks,lb

Omnisense
21st February 2015, 03:19
Hi Omni, i had a very unpleasant electronic voice phenomena occur many years ago when i was a teenager ,it was offensive and really frightened me,do you feel that as John Keel does, that there are "tricksters" who are contacting us in various ways just because they can? Thanks,lb

Basically yes. There are groups with this technology that are up to no good. They torture people covertly, sabotage people, give agenda based experiences, etc. The US shadow government are quite a capable group of illusionists.

Here is an article on the topic you may find interesting:
http://omnisense.blogspot.com/2015/02/dr-michael-persinger-the-god-helmet.html

Quotes from a video linked in the article:

"These experiences are so strong they're utterly real for the person who is experiencing them. They can be as profound as a religious conversion... Yet we can generate them with a machine."

And

"Well one thing is really clear, you can control the person's experiences and they don't know they are being controlled..."

Which aligns with mind control scientist Jose Delgado who said:

"Individuals whose brain centers are electrically stimulated believe their evoked actions are their own ideas; their conscious mind rationalizes the evoked actions away. People experiencing this electrical stimulation aren't consciously aware of an external influence." (Dr. José Delgado, Physical control of the mind: toward a psychocivilized society; p. 116.)

Most of the experiences by these groups are agenda oriented to form their new age religion from what I can detect(or preserving old world control systems: religions/etc). It involves mind control manipulation for areas such as: past life regressions/psychics/remote viewers/seers of various types/channelers/"contactees"/MILABS/UFOlogists/OBEs/NDEs/Much more... I have detected a massive dragnet of mind control based psy ops these groups are manipulating with. They have used much of their tricks on me over the years, but over the years I have been able to transcend many of them, only to have it backfire on them because now I can expose it with some authority as having experienced it for myself.

I have written a few articles about these types of things, like this one:
http://omnisense.blogspot.com/2015/01/illusionists-with-very-advanced-technology.html

Their presence is not always agenda oriented with experiences. Sometimes they do things just to make people suffer from my experiences. They are what I'd call an evil organization... Although the individual agents aren't so evil, just amoral and go with the flow...

lookbeyond
21st February 2015, 04:45
Hello Omni, yes thankyou i had a read,look. I wonder tho, as i hav had various experiences such mind manipulation would surely require that my mind be monitored so that the "experiences" were relevant to my life and because the experiences hav encompassed many years (and apart) why would anyone be bothered with one person (ie me, you, anyone), lb

jimmer
21st February 2015, 15:19
Basically yes. There are groups with this technology that are up to no good. They torture people covertly, sabotage people, give agenda based experiences, etc. The US shadow government are quite a capable group of illusionists.

I have detected a massive dragnet of mind control based psy ops these groups are manipulating with. They have used much of their tricks on me over the years, but over the years I have been able to transcend many of them, only to have it backfire on them because now I can expose it with some authority as having experienced it for myself.

so, you believe this 'trickster element' that lookbeyond mentioned is more like government mind games?

Omnisense
21st February 2015, 21:26
so, you believe this 'trickster element' that lookbeyond mentioned is more like government mind games?
I believe most of it originates from humans, yes. Extraterrestrials have all sorts of exopolitical red tape for them to be able to do something on earth. Humans however only have a small set of exopolitical restrictions of what they can't do.

Basically the cabal is doing what the dark ETs desire with these actions by my understanding. But it stems back to shadow government technology in most cases I believe.

Hello Omni, yes thankyou i had a read,look. I wonder tho, as i hav had various experiences such mind manipulation would surely require that my mind be monitored so that the "experiences" were relevant to my life and because the experiences hav encompassed many years (and apart) why would anyone be bothered with one person (ie me, you, anyone), lb
Well I know the dark ETs are bothered by anyone who sheds truth in their wake. These types have tendencies to shatter false paradigms, and help free people from mental slavery. These types of actions are explicitly against what dark ETs want. And for that a lot of people are targeted in ways that make no sense to them.

For years I wondered "Why on EARTH do you do these things to me, WHYY". I eventually got answers... The human cabal targets people that dark ETs do not like. So a big reason for a targeting at times, I imagine, is because benevolent ETs like that person, or that person is similar to certain types of benevolent ETs. Any friend of benevolent ETs is an enemy of the shadow government(s). I learned after the shadow government put rape scenes of ET women being raped by reptilians in my mind, that they weren't on good terms to say the least...

jimmer
21st February 2015, 23:13
you should write a book.
it would be a page turner, for sure.

Omnisense
21st February 2015, 23:21
you should write a book.
it would be a page turner, for sure.
I am in the beginning stages of making a documentary right now. I plan on writing an eBook to accompany it.

It is Tentatively titled:
Covert Transhumanism; A Mind Control Documentary

I have not figured a title for the book but it might be something like:
The Covert Transhumanism Era

These will all be offered for free on my blog and youtube channel... I wouldn't ever restrict my content to only those who pay.

This will be long in the works. So don't expect it anytime soon. I just barely started work on it. I have all the correct software to do all this though, and the expertise. Just need to do it now... :)

jimmer
21st February 2015, 23:40
more power to ya.

ever think of weaving your information into a story with a character plot?
could be astounding.