PDA

View Full Version : This is a must watch video , how they do it and who's doing it 911 and wars .

Stoat muldoon
30th January 2015, 22:09
I know this is a long video , but if you wasn't sure how they control us and who's doing it . This video is the best I spent 31/2 hr watching for this information . It's actually mind blowing stuff , stay with it .

WARNING SHOCKING GRAPHIC IMAGES

http://youtu.be/U1Qt6a-vaNM

gardener
31st January 2015, 20:19
exelentwork there Stoat I really learned a lot from that thank youx

Stoat muldoon
31st January 2015, 23:02
I'm please you watched it to the end Gardener . It's a long video and easy to come to a wrong conclusion if you don't stay with it . It twists and turns , who'd of thought 8 shooters . You'd never know unless you'd watched all of it . It does make a lot of sense and since the video was made , no one has challenged him or taken legal action against his finding which he was hoping for . Strange that :whstl:

sandy
1st February 2015, 00:34
I watched the whole movie as well but I am baffled that the presenter sounds quite English by the narration and he calls for revolution by the Americans.................what about England, Canada, Australia, etc and why just America.

There seems to be a push towards Americans in this video and in many others as well, regarding starting a revolution versus all of the 99%. I wonder what is up with that and is the US being set up???

lilac
1st February 2015, 04:11
Whoa, that was mammoth! There is also an article by Francis Richard Conolly here; http://wariscrime.com/new/everything-rich-mans-trick/

Sooz
1st February 2015, 04:36
Excellent Doco...half way through. Thanks for posting this Stoat. This is something you can send friends and family without looking like a 'conspiracy theorist', lol.

Catsquotl
1st February 2015, 05:29
Only 20 minutes in and starting to feel sick.
I'll take this one in slow increments..

Well made and easy to connect those dots with this one.
Thanks Stoat.

With Love
Eelco

Stoat muldoon
1st February 2015, 11:05
I watched the whole movie as well but I am baffled that the presenter sounds quite English by the narration and he calls for revolution by the Americans.................what about England, Canada, Australia, etc and why just America.

There seems to be a push towards Americans in this video and in many others as well, regarding starting a revolution versus all of the 99%. I wonder what is up with that and is the US being set up???He is an English researcher. May I be so bold and say Imho the rest of the World are looking too the American people to make a stand . It would , on the surface , seem America is the Alamo of the World . We English are so dumbed down , most are asleep or don't give a rats rectum . I constantly contact my MP (Member of Parliament ) only to come against a brick wall if anything I ask him is outside of his party line. It's a constant battle with him , I contact him on many things , fracking , climate change and TTIP to name a few. He won't even converse on 911 WTC 7 . Some think this is an American problem that affects the rest of us and the US should "clean house" . I know for a fact there are many good folks in the US who are working hard to put this right .

No matter how we all tackle this on an spiritual level or physical level (ie demonstrations) I'm sure we the people of the World are behind the US folks 100% . This is the first film I've seen (believe me when I say I've watch nearly every film in this subject there is, for what seems a 1000 years )that puts it into prospective for many who were trying to link all these things together . The problem is though , how can the sheeple sit through 3 1/2 hours watching something they don't believe and will make any excuse not too . We should make it into a vidoe consul game they may just get it then .

That Guy
1st February 2015, 11:23
These docus are starting freak me out to be honest, its not the fact that they are made or their contents ( creepy and weird all by its self), but the questions WHO is allowing these sort of vids to stay up on youtube and similar outlets and WHY keeps puzzling me, the internet is not free at all and its just another controlled a mass media outlet, meaning its bought and payed for, so who is benefiting from all of this, I am getting the feeling more and more it wont be us, who is the third invisible party in this??

Who is diverting all attention to the seemingly all powerful Bushes?

Calabash
1st February 2015, 11:58

There seems to be a push towards Americans in this video and in many others as well, regarding starting a revolution versus all of the 99%. I wonder what is up with that and is the US being set up???

I know what you mean Sandy but I don't think that was the intent. I think the slant towards America was that (arguably) from the time of the Kennedy Assassination to 9/11, America has been Top Dog and the rest of the world follows. The fact that the world government/shadow are behind everything is neither here nor there. Francis Richard Connolly is the (British) historian behind this video and I would like to read more of his work (certainly before Kennedy).

It was an excellent video, albeit a little depressing when you realise the enormity of what would have to happen to change things. A magic wand ain't going to cut it unfortunately. Also unfortunate is that at three and a half hours - longer than a film - nobody I know outside of the altlernative forums will watch it, even though they really should.

I'd like to know more about the German royal family and how they ensconsed themselves over here and why German as opposed to any other other Black Nobility? It was before Queen Victoria (Ann of Cleves/Henry VIII wife was German for instance, but can the infiltration really have started there?). It also leads to more research needed on trying to find the real power behind the ruling arm, just to know who they are . . .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power_behind_the_throne
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadow_government_%28conspiracy%29
http://www.yorkpress.co.uk/education/news/8113826.Former_St_Peter___s_School_teacher_turns_t o_writing/?ref=arc

We, the masses, have to find another way to communicate with each other if we're going to take them down. We also have to find a completely different type of revolution that the ruling classes couldn't crush. Anybody who looks a likely adversary (Oliver Cromwell for instance) would be dealt with if they had any clout at all. It must be mental/One Heart/One Mind that's going to do it and (it seems) as though we're a long way from achieving that.

Thank you Stoat . . . :)x

Tonz
1st February 2015, 12:23
These docus are starting freak me out to be honest, its not the fact that they are made or their contents ( creepy and weird all by its self), but the questions WHO is allowing these sort of vids to stay up on youtube and similar outlets and WHY keeps puzzling me, the internet is not free at all and its just another controlled a mass media outlet, meaning its bought and payed for, so who is benefiting from all of this, I am getting the feeling more and more it wont be us, who is the third invisible party in this??

Who is diverting all attention to the seemingly all powerful Bushes?

I wonder about this a lot That Guy , but just a though though, as this is strong stuff and open for all to see , in among the many ,many conspiracy stuff out there , it can be used to see is there anyone out there listening,a curtain percentage would be acceptable without any real consequence , so even exposure , on the utube is reduced to just another vid on the net.And as you can see of no real consequence , they know they are safe as they have the views to tell them how important this is to people.......unfortunatly:(

We, the masses, have to find another way to communicate with each other if we're going to take them down. We also have to find a completely different type of revolution that the ruling classes couldn't crush. Anybody who looks a likely adversary (Oliver Cromwell for instance) would be dealt with if they had any clout at all.

Calabash , I like what you said here a lot.:wshp;

Stoat muldoon
1st February 2015, 12:28

Who is diverting all attention to the seemingly all powerful Bushes?That is the $64 million question . It haunts me . Why are David Icke and Alex Jones, et al , still walking and talking and not somewhere else ?

ronin
1st February 2015, 12:34
That is the $64 question . It haunts me . Why are David Icke and Alix Jones, et al , still walking and talking and not somewhere else ?

the reason being that they are so wrapped up and have total control in the system that the majority follow.
a few chinks here and there are not enough to awaken the masses,so they may see it as laughable in the alternative media as they still have control!
disinformation,true information are becoming intertwined and who would believe what?

ps. when you begin to see the truth,what can you actually do?

That Guy
1st February 2015, 12:38
in among the many ,many conspiracy stuff out there , it can be used to see is there anyone out there listening,a curtain percentage would be acceptable without any real consequence , so even exposure , on the utube is reduced to just another vid on the net.And as you can see of no real consequence , they know they are safe as they have the views to tell them how important this is to people.......unfortunatly

Yeah, my thoughts have led me to the same place as your conclusions, and they might very well be correct, indeed unfortunate.
All of that being as it is, I still feel we are played like a little fiddle and it wont get better any time soon, we are being worn out until we decide we cant look at this crap any longer, they are in my opinion so far ahead in the game, simulated countless scenarios until they all played out in their favor, for some ridiculous goodies nonetheless, its a complete mystery why anyone would want that much power, what the hell do you need it for anyway, they are just as stuck in the same circle of addiction as the random anonymous crackhead on the corner who cant afford to snort a Lamborghini.

That Guy
1st February 2015, 12:40
That is the $64 question . It haunts me . Why are David Icke and Alix Jones, et al , still walking and talking and not somewhere else ?

64 dollars is all that question is worth to you, damn, we humans are cheap as F@ck aren't we, no wonder we are so easy to screw over:ok:

You probably meant 64 million I assume, lol.

Tonz
1st February 2015, 12:51
Change will happen , by a very slow process or a dramatic one , the think the first will be true.

The Russians killed there royalty so did the French , but how many wars and sufferings for how many generation did they endure before that change?

Stoat muldoon
1st February 2015, 13:01
the reason being that they are so wrapped up and have total control in the system that the majority follow.
a few chinks here and there are not enough to awaken the masses,so they may see it as laughable in the alternative media as they still have control!
disinformation,true information are becoming intertwined and who would believe what?

ps. when you begin to see the truth,what can you actually do?May be it's a lesson we need, so when we move to the next dimension we'll remember and not recycle, get trapped here for another life time . If the alien agenda of soul trapping is true .

Stoat muldoon
1st February 2015, 13:03
64 dollars is all that question is worth to you, damn, we humans are cheap as F@ck aren't we, no wonder we are so easy to screw over:ok:

You probably meant 64 million I assume, lol.Typo's are a bitch aren't they :hilarious:

That Guy
1st February 2015, 13:04
Yuri Bezmenov

http://youtu.be/rNXmjhHZaY8

http://youtu.be/y3qkf3bajd4

Calabash
1st February 2015, 13:47
The Yuri Bezminov tape was originally recorded in 1984 - 30 years ago! I was still sleeping in 1984. We all need to get warp speed awareness but as ronin said above, what can we do . . . ? Just be ready, I guess, but for what and when who knows . . .

http://www.examiner.com/article/ex-kgb-agent-interview-on-demoralizing-america-reemerges

As a PS, if anyone wondered why John Lennon was seen as a threat and bumped off, he was saying these things then:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vND53ZrQD9M

monk
1st February 2015, 19:22
They foment division and disdain, and above all detest the masses for their stupidity.

Who am I talking about ?

Tonz
2nd February 2015, 13:17
Todays world is something else, with this type of tec anything is can be done and the masses believing it all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAG_KDqcMH8

Calz
2nd February 2015, 15:46
I have watched the first two hours (will finish tonight) ... impressive detail ... has anyone confirmed or vetted the information???

We have all (c'mon ... be honest) been caught without confirming all sorts of claims by all sorts of people.

Perhaps this is all WW2 and old stuff to the cabal that seems to think it has a slam dunk now and no more need for secrecy (as opposed to many who think they are collapsing).

Hence ... a good example on taking the time to vet information for yourselves as thoroughly as possible while we still have full access to that sort on information on the net.

... could be those days are short?

Anyway ... looks to be an excellent doc regarding JFK and WW2 (hope the last portion reveals more and brings us current ...)

modwiz
2nd February 2015, 15:56
I have watched the first two hours (will finish tonight) ... impressive detail ... has anyone confirmed or vetted the information???

We have all (c'mon ... be honest) been caught without confirming all sorts of claims by all sorts of people.

Perhaps this is all WW2 and old stuff to the cabal that seems to think it has a slam dunk now and no more need for secrecy (as opposed to many who think they are collapsing).

Hence ... a good example on taking the time to vet information for yourselves as thoroughly as possible while we still have full access to that sort on information on the net.

... could be those days are short?

Anyway ... looks to be an excellent doc regarding JFK and WW2 (hope the last portion reveals more and brings us current ...)

I have not watched it. From comments made by others who have, there has been nothing said that I either don't already know or is a detail that changes no dynamics in the larger story. How many times JFK was shot and by how many changes nothing for me. Only the official story being BS really matters. How much detail do people need to to know their gubmint has to go?

I know there are a lot of other angles. Researching as I have done, to make an attempt at competence and coherence when sharing, has left me with little new to find in old news. Michael Tsarion is great and fun for me. Rarely learn anything new besides historical parts.

Calz
2nd February 2015, 16:01
This has dramatically more detail on JFK than I have witnessed before (but I never chased all the way down the rabbit hole on that one).

WW2 is impressive in detail as well.

3+ hours ... ugh ... I know ... who has the time.

From what I have seen thus far well worth the effort (bearing in mind I was at work and getting paid http://www.pic4ever.com/images/245.gif )

lilac
2nd February 2015, 21:55
I may have been so traumatized by the visual of a brain being extracted and transferred, that I lost my head, so to speak. And there he is sewing up his handy work. Wouldn't the autopsy team notice the stitches??? And another thing, the sewer shot supposedly hit Kennedy in the right temple. Why did his head not jerk toward Jackie? Some of the details are questionable. The movie very sensationally gives us some faces to hate. These guys botched it up. Could they be the same people behind false flags, black ops and increasing surveillance? They don't seem smart enough. And apparently, most of them have been bumped off. I really appreciate the chronology of events, but there has to be a lot more to it. I think the title JFK and 911 Everything is a Rich Man's Trick, well describes the perspective of the storyteller. Glad I watched it. Wish it was that simple.

norman
7th February 2015, 01:24
I've finally got around to watching this.

Amazing ideas that sound like they are based on facts, but I've never studied the facts anything like well enough to have a clue if he's got it right.

One thing that left me wary of where he wants our minds to go with this is the way he slipped right past the Soviet communism piece of the puzzle. I think he tied the 'motivational' part of the big scheme behind WW2 too tightly to a spurious assumption he seems to expect us to accept as part of believing this story he's telling.

He didn't once mention Carl Marx who was a Rothschild stooge who was 'sent' to make sure the bolshevik revolution didn't degenerate and fizzle out under the boots of nationalists.

The Rothschilds definitely wanted the soviet menace to become a huge global influence. They were not cowering in fear of them at all. For a narrator who comes across as well sussed as he does throughout the parts of the film I know much less about, I'm puzzled why he flunked the soviet bit.

I'm left wondering who the hell this guy IS, and what his or his backers real agenda is.

I'm well aware that the cabal are in a corner right now. They are very likely to adopt a new tack. They know the internet intellectuals have almost got all the dirt on them by now.

Maybe they think it's time to come out with a bloody white hanky in their non gun hand.