PDA

View Full Version : My Take on Gangstalking (Zersetzung)

Omnisense
29th January 2015, 04:22
Wrote a piece on my blog about Gangstalking/Zersetzung. With how perfected the targeting technologies are, it seems gangstalking has become more abundant than experimentation these days. My take on gangstalking:

Full Article:

My Take on Gangstalking (Zersetzung)

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-S0AVHrTeSFo/VMm3bE56zOI/AAAAAAAAAkE/80hSEPVmtms/s320/Zersetzung.jpg
TI = Targeted Individual

The most frequent targeting program people are in other than mind control that I am aware of, is gangstalking. Judging from experience with the groups that do this, and knowing their abilities quite well, I would suggest that in most cases of 'gangstalking' it is something else entirely than what the targeted individual thinks it is. That is likely because they are being mind controlled...

Mind control is a key aspect of targeting, and in effect, gangstalking. I have been shown how much they can control people's actions and control the timing of things(such as cars, etc). One happening I am sure the perps don't want the gangstalked to hear: In some cases the gangstalking source will covertly control many people surrounding one person's actions. I believe typically it is not 'everyone in on it'(neighbors etc) actually stalking the TI, but is the TI being mind controlled to carry out actions at very specific times during the day, while they mind control others to do things at the same time, or mind control others to say things that the TI will perceive as "beyond coincidence". Control of perception is key to what is happening.

One of my theories on why they may gangstalk people is to assassinate the idea that the government targets people. To the average person when they hear someone say the government is following them everywhere, it seems very insane. So the propagation of gangstalking may be to influence the system to further turn off to people claiming targeting by the government...

My advice to people who are gangstalked, is to make the gangstalking a futile attempt to affect your psychology and start to not care about being followed around. There are reasons why they do this to people... If someone appears unaffected so much by it, it is possible it will stop. I know if I was gangstalked at this point, after so much torture and crazy experiences I have had over the years, I would be slightly amused by it, nothing more. I would laugh at them, and I would not focus on it much. Problem is that is easier said than done for gangstalking victims. Mind control is likely often coupled with gangstalking to increase the effect of gangstalking on someone's psyche. If you notice you do not have your own "normal" levels of wisdom while in your gangstalking situation it is quite probable you are being mind controlled in some way...

The technology the cabal has is very hard to figure out for the target when they begin using it on someone. The technology itself is invisible, and the tactics they use far beyond anything the average buffoon in government could come up with... I have told my theory to some people being stalked and they immediately rejected the theory, however I have witnessed such things in action early on in my case, so I know they use such capabilities.

One reason why they may do this to people is to character assassinate them to people they know or get them diagnosed in 'the system' as mentally insane.

Gangstalking is a very real happening. Even if it is being done via covert control and influence instead of real stalkers in many cases... If you are being stalked, I would recommend close analysis of one's own mind. And try to see it as flattering they are spending resources on you. Never let them keep you down, resist the eventual suicide programming, and do not let them erode your ethics and true nature.

The history of gangstalking goes at least as far back as the Stazi in Germany in the 1970s, where psychological harassment was known as "Zersetzung".

A long while ago I read a link that USA intelligence agencies had adopted Zersetzung, and eventually 'gangstalking' practices against spies of other countries. However these tactics went domestic and are now being used on civilians of all types. I have witnessed first hand how morally inept the true leaders of this world are.

The ones with the mind control technology are the most powerful on earth in my view. I know them well. They appear to have an agenda simply to inflict suffering at times. This stems back to dark Extraterrestrials. At first when the cabal's technological capability becomes more known by someone, I have noticed(even in myself) that the common reaction is "no humans have this capability". However through destroying my own programming I eventually found indeed humans have borderline ridiculous technological capabilities.

With the transhumanization of society, control of many things is an achievement attained by the cabal. They exemplified this power to me early on in my situation. Through the control of people they can make things that are obviously beyond coincidence happen, all while controlling the TI's perspective of what is occurring. I doubt many being stalked will be open to this, as it seems to be one of the bellies of the beast in terms of mind control, but I hope at least some TIs will learn from this post. I am quite sure I will be punished for it...

Source Link: http://omnisense.blogspot.com/2015/01/my-take-on-gangstalking-zersetzung.html

Radial
29th January 2015, 07:00
(deleted by author)

gardener
30th January 2015, 07:23
Hello Omni it so good to hear from you again, I don't know what has gone on re Stoat as I had no idea of anything being amiss, all I know is we are a strong family here at TOT and family are important, I know this why? because I have lost all the members of my family they have all passed away, and then your left with coulda shoulda woulda , and all of the if only's, this wonderful site is only as good as we make it, we are the TOTers not the rotters so if you have any way of contacting him would you please tell him I don't give up on family. thank you Omni kind regards gardener.

Omnisense
30th January 2015, 09:49
Hello Omni it so good to hear from you again, I don't know what has gone on re Stoat as I had no idea of anything being amiss, all I know is we are a strong family here at TOT and family are important, I know this why? because I have lost all the members of my family they have all passed away, and then your left with coulda shoulda woulda , and all of the if only's, this wonderful site is only as good as we make it, we are the TOTers not the rotters so if you have any way of contacting him would you please tell him I don't give up on family. thank you Omni kind regards gardener.
I don't know who stoat is. I was only able to speak to him shortly before I was banned. I know I am friendly to him and him to me, but I am unclear who he is. I am unsure what took place on this forum to make him upset. Do you have a link you can PM me or something?

Cearna
30th January 2015, 10:38
I have for the past three years at the very least, been a victim of attacks at a very high level. I "hear" they would interrupt my telepathy with those helping and protecting us. I kid you not, we had at least 50 attacking us at any given time. Their messages could go on for a very long time but the general impression and the very words used are we are going to kill you. These were constant attacks, we discovered only recently there was a ship overhead, using machines and satellites to bounce waves off at the highest level of frequencies, because all my telepathy is in the higher range of vibrations. the role this ship was to play was to eventually wear me down, especially from the frequency of the attacks. I used to clear them using very high levels of light, then I began to develop a level of panic, because Angels cannot take life, so I had to use life force (or you would call it "The force" and follow them back to their source, which came in form bases on US, UK, Russia, Belgium, Holland, Greece and my own OZ. We filtered it out, then a new attack would come in from Demonic forces, over and over again. Our stress levels became overbearing and Wolf khan ended up with his heart attacks and numerous strokes. This is hunting to kill, and seems to be ET involvement, especially in like for like encounters. We are not abductees, we don't text or use smart phones or the TV, nor U-tube, but there is fearful FBI and mossad involvement. Fear for your Souls, these people know that by taking your Souls off they can kill you. These ET's are Demon worshippers and need to feed their Demon gods, hence my Threads on Demons. If you are a targeted person, you most definitely know it is going on.

mjk9
30th January 2015, 12:46
i went to bed last night, fell asleep. no problem. suddenly i had been woken up, repeatedly, causing agitation. something was happening. clicks in my right ear. seizing in my left leg, there is something about my reflex that has no resistance. this was happening repeatedly. each time i fell back to sleep i would be woken by these clicks and seizures in my left leg. the strange thing though, is that something in the kitchen made a noise. coincidence, but that was not the only thing. yesterday afternoon, my water bottle fell over by itself. is that remote technology? is it remote telekenesis, somebody in astral with a too clear, strong and direct connection to my world?

today, i am perplexed and disgusted. i'm again having to deal with these hostile feelings against those who violate and victimize. they are true evil and extremely sadistic, dangerous and violent predators. their level of revolting, sickening detriment is immeasurable. they are destructive and deadly. they are monstrosities and abominations. they are seething in their twisted pervertedness. i hope the universe extinguishes them, in every way shape and form.

Omnisense
30th January 2015, 14:04
i went to bed last night, fell asleep. no problem. suddenly i had been woken up, repeatedly, causing agitation. something was happening. clicks in my right ear. seizing in my left leg, there is something about my reflex that has no resistance. this was happening repeatedly. each time i fell back to sleep i would be woken by these clicks and seizures in my left leg. the strange thing though, is that something in the kitchen made a noise. coincidence, but that was not the only thing. yesterday afternoon, my water bottle fell over by itself. is that remote technology? is it remote telekenesis, somebody in astral with a too clear, strong and direct connection to my world?

today, i am perplexed and disgusted. i'm again having to deal with these hostile feelings against those who violate and victimize. they are true evil and extremely sadistic, dangerous and violent predators. their level of revolting, sickening detriment is immeasurable. they are destructive and deadly. they are monstrosities and abominations. they are seething in their twisted pervertedness. i hope the universe extinguishes them, in every way shape and form.

I don't mean to alarm you, in fact that is the last thing I want to do... But this sounds like electronic harassment. They have technology that can apply pressure to an area without anything actually touching. I have had the good side of this particular technology with ET designed back massages with it, but I know it can be used for bad things too(or things like knocking over bottles without any shadows around).

They have given me muscle spasms before many times, as well as tons of other symptoms. I usually don't go into the physical things they do to me because it can all be too easily explained away by 'modern' medical perceptions. My mother is a doctor, if I told her every time something went off with my body via these technologies she would be obsessive about it and she always has some scientific explanation of what it is. I have not told her about the synthetic heart attacks, and various lazer zappings of my insides I have felt... It starts to become ridiculous when they have tested "symptoms" of like 100+ different things on you, they appear instantly, and go away rather shortly after. It's not like they chronically are there. And when they happen if you have a discerning eye sometimes you can catch with logic that it is technology.

I wish there was some sort of fix for these invasive technologies, but I have found no solution for it. Just getting through it with as little emotional reaction as possible has become my method.

mjk9
30th January 2015, 14:43
but the major conflict is, is it human or ET or both?

i know it is electronic technology, i just don't know who the true evil, vicious, sadistic criminals are. if ET, i hope human beings point nukes straight at them and fry those predator insects. if human technology, i hope ET utilizes authority and do what it takes to put an end to this absolute screaming sadistic hell torture.

i want them destroyed, whoever has engineered this mindless sadism. they have done the absolute worst crime. their sadism needs to be extinguished immediately. it may be a game to them but they have no real intelligence, and no capacity to know themselves and what a screaming horror of mindless stupidity they are. they are soul-less, godless creatures from a black void of unsalvageable twisted pervertedness and must be eradicated from all existence. quick, somebody wake the universe up and tell it to rid itself of these too criminal terrors and horrors. they're ruining everything, beyond salvation. they have made damnation. they're beyond sick in the head. way, way beyond. there is no hope for them. they are septic tanks and emptied bowels. they are total guilt and will NEVER be forgiven.

gardener
30th January 2015, 19:01
Hello again Omni, I honestly missed whatever happened so all for sure I do know, only by going through the threads according to LS he has stated that Stoat thought he got you banned, so my friend the only thing is you can go back and look at what LS said about two days ago, just remember we got to keep this family together. that is why I am trying to get Stoat to come back, we are only human and we all get a little heated now and then but forgive forget, and lets get back to normal.LS did not get anybody banned he said so himself, and it must be true because your not banned, we need each other every one of us and we need Stoat I am not giving up on him he is a really good guy and we love him. Love you too LS. kind regards gardener x. PS love you too Omni.

mjk9
8th February 2015, 17:17
Sorry for my agitation that came through in my posts here in this thread. I cannot contain it.

I just found this video .. the speaker discusses harassment, missing items in her home, technology ..

http://youtu.be/NtgqzZdh3vQ