PDA

View Full Version : Disclosure Project Witness speaks out on why full disclosure cannot occur

SmokeyJoe1952
28th January 2015, 22:04
Over time and with the kind patience of the members here I will place here my perspective and direct experiences regarding Disclosure and WHY I see it being constantly derailed............deliberately but covertly

Spiral
28th January 2015, 22:23
Go on then Baz

:chrs:

norman
28th January 2015, 23:07
Yea. go on.

I hope this gets really fresh and beyond the obvious.

SmokeyJoe1952
29th January 2015, 19:53
Dr Greer is fond of saying "The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off" with that wide cheshire cat grin of his. Well in 21 years I guess I have made many friends and equally made many enemies. I have opened the eyes of a few but received abuse, attacks, both verbal and physical, and countless threats to me and my family, guess I have a habit of ****ing people off with the truth. Some can accept it, others are dead against it and will troll forums with their nasty vindictive ways. To the point though, as explained in my opening post this is from MY perspective, from my direct hands on experience accumalated over 4 decades and more. We all have views and opinions which of course is only right. BUT when you have direct experience in something your views and opinions are on another level altogether. I hope people here will not get miffed or annoyed by my statements. Its not from arrogance its from pure experience directly and not meant to be condascending. Please excuse any typos here, I'm far from perfect.

SmokeyJoe1952
29th January 2015, 20:09
I am placing this short vid re Dr Greer here as it will become apparently clear later on why this character is central to the derailment and besides we have a quiet little war going on between us regarding my initial data pertaining to these PLFs (PGLFs) and Greer's constant use of the topic.

Published on Jul 3, 2013
So-called "grays" going around abducting people are all MAN-MADE robotic entities.

Dr. Steven Greer : Practical Applications Unbounded Mind - (Part 1)

Full speech: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TK08c_...
Category
People & Blogs
License
Standard YouTube License

The Video............

https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-ts=1422503916&x-yt-cl=85027636&v=f_eM7GSgCs4

mojo
30th January 2015, 23:32
Interesting was watching a video on the Free Masons and seen your avatar as representing the 33rd degree.

sandy
31st January 2015, 04:14
Well let the clarity about the little war begin Smokey :) as Greer has been around and discredited quite a bit so having some inside understanding might help to understand why so many have issues with his ilk.

SmokeyJoe1952
1st February 2015, 02:00
Interesting was watching a video on the Free Masons and seen your avatar as representing the 33rd degree.
No worries, as explaine awhile ago I am merely representing that symbol and wording, Order out of Chaos as my job to rectify the total chaos within the alternative community/media and bring back some common sense, logic and order.

mojo
1st February 2015, 02:05
Good luck with that smokey-joe, in reference to the Masons I was surprised when recognizing it as your avatar.

Elbie
1st February 2015, 08:02
Good luck with that smokey-joe, in reference to the Masons I was surprised when recognizing it as your avatar.

i think i know EXACTLY which video have you watched and will post later to where it belongs.

SmokeyJoe1952
9th February 2015, 20:35
Our friend Dr Greer and more seeds of wisdom (can you taste the sarcasm from me?)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvAe4dmWwNk

NANUXII
10th February 2015, 02:08
Hey Smokey Joe , forgive me of being slow , what do you not agree with exactly ?

SmokeyJoe1952
10th February 2015, 19:00
You are not slow, no worries, I perhaps have not made things clear here at TOT as I have done elsewhere regarding my private little war with Dr Greer. I assure you all will become very clear in time.

SmokeyJoe1952
11th February 2015, 01:19
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pM4tkJGSSaU

Altaira
11th February 2015, 09:53

The link provided doesn't work, did you mean this one?

SmokeyJoe1952
16th February 2015, 20:55
"Barry King, from the UK, is one of the most credible and documented witnesses on the subjects of government projects, paranormal experience, UFO investigations, and direct contact with Off Planet Intelligences (OPI). As a child, Barry died, and claims he was returned as a "walk-in" soul, who then went on to be inducted into the UK's own "super soldier" programs of the 1960s. He later became involved in UFO research, crash retrievals, and was employed in the underground NSA faciltity at Peasemore where he was party to government experiments on abducted human subjects.

Himself a subject of the experiments, as well as a witness to the proceedings; he has first-hand knowledge and contacts in the clandestine projects of western Europe and in the US. Barry reveals many details of the projects, their victims; the "fringe" science that has been hidden from the public for forty years, and direct evidence of ET involvement, including human-ET genetics projects.

He continues to disclose critical information about the past, present, and future, as humanity collides with a reality they are ill-prepared to face. While some of the information has been revealed in his prior interviews, and certain subjects remain closed for him to discuss, Barry drops details in this interview that pull together crucial pieces of the puzzle to what we call 'disclosure.' "

Merely placing this here from Randy Maugans site in order to let those whom do not know me a glimpse of my past

Bob
16th February 2015, 21:28
Nice to see "Spirit Wolf" back Barry :)

I've watched "derailing" happen on some forums dedicated to for instance "explaining propulsion systems" alleged research. When one attempts an honest discussion of physics for instance, of "how" could US knockoff's, or other government knockoff's work, be powered, the reader is directed down the rabbit hole of "impossible technology", impossible to duplicate, impossible to discuss "beyond human comprehension", and then the name calling, and coyote packs start up on the person who dares to ask questions.. and more derailing, where the dots cannot be drawn.

SmokeyJoe1952
16th February 2015, 21:37
Hi Bob, many thanks. I think we need some straight talking, total transparency and kick out the BS that permeates the alternative media and community

lookbeyond
16th February 2015, 21:48
Hi SmokeyJoe, i appreciate your post above as i think you were before my time at PA. I am wondering, are you open to general enquiries in this thread that people may hav re ET/paranormal?

Kind Reguards, lookbeyond

SmokeyJoe1952
16th February 2015, 22:02
Hi there, possibly, I was a member of the original Avalon forum (2008ish) and yes I welcome any and all questions from members. If I can assist or answer then I will be most happy to

lookbeyond
16th February 2015, 22:16
Thankyou SmokeyJoe. Do you hav any knowledge of what the "blue orbs" are, are they at least benign? SmokeyJoe, do you believe there is also a "spiritual" element that interacts with some people/or at least that some people are able to sense rather than it being ET interference,

Thankyou,lb

Spiral
16th February 2015, 22:19
Would you like to say what the NSA do, & why they have huge bases in the UK & Australia ?

SmokeyJoe1952
16th February 2015, 22:22
Retiring for the night guys, will be happy to respond in detail tomorrow, goodnight all

Highland1
16th February 2015, 23:49
I think we need some straight talking, total transparency and kick out the BS that permeates the alternative media and community

Many of us here know who you are Barry and of your exemplary background experiences.

In defence of many of the members here who are certainly not novices, who have had equal bizarre background experiences but the common denominator here is to learn

from each other and decide how to lift this seemingly eternal veil from blurring humanities vision......collectively?

I mean this most respectively Baz, how can you be sure you are any nearer to finding out the "truth" than anyone else here despite your years of prolific experience?

I personally believe there will be similar forums in 50 years from now still seeking the same answers because the questions will simply evolve......as the proposed

answers may also evolve.

I am regrettably also starting to believe, that that to escape from prison planet is to be one of a merited "solitary adventure" rather than a massive event involving a massive collective human awareness?

Before anyone shoots me down in flames, I am not saying I am correct in any way but the truth is........... no one knows all the answers?

As much as I would love humanity to awaken together in a collective form of orgasmic consciousness, I think we will simply set off triggers in each other to enhance spiritual awareness in one being at a time.

It is perhaps then up to the individual to choose their own path by using their own freewill, and using their own individual experience of this lifetime, as a compass to help reach their own destiny.

There is much talk of getting back to "source" or getting back to that special place where all is perfect, no death, no illness, no material needs, just a unified sanctuary of shared love and consciousness.

Maybe that place has never existed?

What if maybe for the first time, by thinking about it, we are making it an actual creative possibility?

Also, what if that is what all our terrestial and extra terrestial friends and enemies are seeking?

The problem I see with humanity ( or whatever the hell we are ) every single day, is that there is always someone wanting to be in charge and call the shots?

Yeah sure the 7 deadly sins come to mind, but if our host planet is indeed some sort of cosmic Botany Bay or prison planet then

maybe we have to correct the sins of our past "individually" before trying to govern the remaining 99% into some "false utopia" that will save us all?

I have always believed we are all a "pot pourri" of dna from all over the multiverse.

It is beginning to seem to me that we have to break our "inner code" to advance to a state of eternal love, truth and happiness and break the cycle of incarnation?

Maybe by doing so, we can merely shine a light on the path for others to find their own path of self discovery.

If we allow the likes of Djinn or any other types of entity to enter our consciousness, then surely the darkness of the rabbit hole simply obscures our true vision from where we want our destination to be.

Of course we should not lose faith in the misery and agony that humanity has apparently always suffered, but a great man once said:

“You must be the change you want to see in the world.”

Russ

Calabash
17th February 2015, 12:44
" As a child, Barry died, and claims he was returned as a "walk-in" soul, who then went on to be inducted into the UK's own "super soldier" programs of the 1960s.
He continues to disclose critical information about the past, present, and future, as humanity collides with a reality they are ill-prepared to face. While some of the information has been revealed in his prior interviews,
Hi Barry, I never knew this particular fact about you and so wonder if you could expand on exactly what a super soldier is/can do.

I admit that I am sceptical of the super soldier phenomenon, largely because none of the ex super soldiers I have seen look the part at all. For instance, I have never seen a super soldier running at 30mph or lifting a car above their head effortlessly, or even winning a chess game in 2 or 3 moves against a world champion (or similar). Perhaps I'm being unrealistic and deserve to be shot down in flames but I would ask you to view my request as a bona fide question and not as an attempt to catch you out or dilute your experience in any way. I am sincerely interested.

Catsquotl
17th February 2015, 14:47
Of course we should not lose faith in the misery and agony that humanity has apparently always suffered, but a great man once said:

Russ

I think you are on to something here Russ.
The great awakening seems to be a solitary endevour. However it can be shared.
Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle,
and the life of that single candle will not be shortened.

http://reluctant-messenger.com/images/noble200x314.gif

Or so the Buddha felt confident to promise us as truth. 4 noble truths no less

With Love
Eelco

Sebastion
17th February 2015, 15:06
Barry-I for one, am looking forward to what you have to say! I was following you at the other place and invariably someone would take exception to your word usage and you were gone! I like your style, strength and courage! So, have at it my friend!

SmokeyJoe1952
17th February 2015, 16:01
Thankyou SmokeyJoe. Do you hav any knowledge of what the "blue orbs" are, are they at least benign? SmokeyJoe, do you believe there is also a "spiritual" element that interacts with some people/or at least that some people are able to sense rather than it being ET interference,

Thankyou,lb

Hi there, fascinating subject Orbs, its not really my area but have some knowledge if its of any use. Many have observed these strange little things which at times dart about all over the place. In the 1970's during some of our investigations in the field I would from time to time capture on 35mm film an odd light or indeed orb which was not seen at the time although occasionally I sensed that I should point the camera at a specific area and take pictures. It did not matter if it was color or monochrome, medium speed or fast (400ASA) film. Then there was almost an explosion globally of people seeing and often photographing Orbs. A professional friend of mine explained that in the 80's and early 90's small digital cameras had a 'habit' of picking up spurious images, he called it a glitch within these small cameras. As for the blue ones you mention I cannot obviously say with any certainty but I suspect there may be a connection with the observers state of mind and a possible interaction takes place with other, non human, more spiritual beings. I may be way off the mark but this is my opinion only please do not take it as gospel.

SmokeyJoe1952
17th February 2015, 16:07
Would you like to say what the NSA do, & why they have huge bases in the UK & Australia ?

Hi there, well of course its common knowledge what that agency do, their remit, fully detailed openly on the internet, well thats the open, public face of course, behind the scenes the NSA are into so many things, being the big boys of the Intelligence community they believe they can do virtually whatever they desire. The NSA have, as no doubt you know already, very many offices, facilities and bases scattered around the globe. Due to the UKUSA agreement we in the UK have very strong links with the NSA and much of our intelligence gathering (GCHQ etc etc) is overseen by the NSA. Australia has of course Pine Gap and I'm sure you know about that place?.

SmokeyJoe1952
17th February 2015, 16:13
Many of us here know who you are Barry and of your exemplary background experiences.

In defence of many of the members here who are certainly not novices, who have had equal bizarre background experiences but the common denominator here is to learn

from each other and decide how to lift this seemingly eternal veil from blurring humanities vision......collectively?

I mean this most respectively Baz, how can you be sure you are any nearer to finding out the "truth" than anyone else here despite your years of prolific experience?

I personally believe there will be similar forums in 50 years from now still seeking the same answers because the questions will simply evolve......as the proposed

answers may also evolve.

I am regrettably also starting to believe, that that to escape from prison planet is to be one of a merited "solitary adventure" rather than a massive event involving a massive collective human awareness?

Before anyone shoots me down in flames, I am not saying I am correct in any way but the truth is........... no one knows all the answers?

As much as I would love humanity to awaken together in a collective form of orgasmic consciousness, I think we will simply set off triggers in each other to enhance spiritual awareness in one being at a time.

It is perhaps then up to the individual to choose their own path by using their own freewill, and using their own individual experience of this lifetime, as a compass to help reach their own destiny.

There is much talk of getting back to "source" or getting back to that special place where all is perfect, no death, no illness, no material needs, just a unified sanctuary of shared love and consciousness.

Maybe that place has never existed?

What if maybe for the first time, by thinking about it, we are making it an actual creative possibility?

Also, what if that is what all our terrestial and extra terrestial friends and enemies are seeking?

The problem I see with humanity ( or whatever the hell we are ) every single day, is that there is always someone wanting to be in charge and call the shots?

Yeah sure the 7 deadly sins come to mind, but if our host planet is indeed some sort of cosmic Botany Bay or prison planet then

maybe we have to correct the sins of our past "individually" before trying to govern the remaining 99% into some "false utopia" that will save us all?

I have always believed we are all a "pot pourri" of dna from all over the multiverse.

It is beginning to seem to me that we have to break our "inner code" to advance to a state of eternal love, truth and happiness and break the cycle of incarnation?

Maybe by doing so, we can merely shine a light on the path for others to find their own path of self discovery.

If we allow the likes of Djinn or any other types of entity to enter our consciousness, then surely the darkness of the rabbit hole simply obscures our true vision from where we want our destination to be.

Russ
Hi, no problem, I never said or hinted that I know more or have answers to everything as I'm fully aware there are many, many individuals whom have answers and are equally knowledgable and aware, the only and main difference here is that I was paid for using my skill set and had the fortune(misfortune) to be able to sit with from time to time, both sides of the coin, the black and the white. We all carry pieces of the puzzle and its up to us to come together and combine these pieces in order to view the bigger picture.

SmokeyJoe1952
17th February 2015, 16:32
Hi Barry, I never knew this particular fact about you and so wonder if you could expand on exactly what a super soldier is/can do.

I admit that I am sceptical of the super soldier phenomenon, largely because none of the ex super soldiers I have seen look the part at all. For instance, I have never seen a super soldier running at 30mph or lifting a car above their head effortlessly, or even winning a chess game in 2 or 3 moves against a world champion (or similar). Perhaps I'm being unrealistic and deserve to be shot down in flames but I would ask you to view my request as a bona fide question and not as an attempt to catch you out or dilute your experience in any way. I am sincerely interested.

Indeed so am I, I have stated openly publicly in forums, blogs and in talks how ridiculous this term actually is. Unfortunately certain individuals have a vivid imagination and with coupled delusions believe they are super-solders, I could name them but will not cause them further embarrassment. I have spoken publicly and recall one such instance with Duncan O, Miranda and Randy Maugans a couple of years ago or so. Duncan also hates the term. More and more youngsters, male and female have come into the arena with various claims and believe they are super-soldiers. When James Casbolt first visited me at my home in January 2007 he talked about a character he envied named Andy Pero. Some of you might know this name. A self professed super-soldier, whom according to James could jump out of an aircraft without a parachute, lift large weights(vehicles) jump off tall buildings without so much as a scratch etc etc etc. Of course I laughed, have never seen such talents openly performed. That would be the test criteria for those people coming forward with incredible tales, please do show us how you can do these marvellous things. Unfortunately the stupid term super-soldier has become enmeshed within society and of course is ridiculed by the main media. Certain projects and black programs have indeed brought forth individuals with certain skill sets, whether is physical or mental, and used by the military and intelligence agencies. These have certain abilities, either inborn or created but are not super-soldiers or warriors in that sense.
I opened myself up over the last 10 years and disclosed more of my past. This was covered I believe in the old Avalon forum and extensively disclosed in the 4 hour interview I did with Mel Fabregas of Veritas back in March 2010.

SmokeyJoe1952
17th February 2015, 16:36
Barry-I for one, am looking forward to what you have to say! I was following you at the other place and invariably someone would take exception to your word usage and you were gone! I like your style, strength and courage! So, have at it my friend!

Hi, many thanks. It seems I often ruffle feathers but as I keep saying I call a spade a spade, tell it like it really is. That tends to yes pee people off. But lets see if those here at TOT are more adult and aware so can take in what I say without having a hissy fit and stomp me out of the place LOL

GoodETxSG
17th February 2015, 16:47
That is one thing I like about Barry,
I keep an eye out for people that say "I know everything" or "I know more than anyone else because I have done more or been at it longer" etc... Or "Poo Poo" other peoples work etc...

He states he doesn't know everything just as I do (Nobody Knows Everything, Not even the "Elites") and any real person would do.

We all only have pieces to this 3D puzzle...

Like he says in the video below at the 5 Minute 55 Second Mark... There are a LOT more people that want to come forward. We just have to give them the environment to do so. (IMHO).
:)

At 5:55 mark:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7JF0aGdaI0

Barry King Peasemore Reptilian for CSETI Disclosure

SmokeyJoe1952
18th February 2015, 03:07
Many thanks for posting the above although I cannot stand to watch or listen to myself, never have been. This was filmed in my back garden just a few months after my collapse in town with a mini stroke, so was still in recovery, much as when we filmed at Ben****ers around that time.

Why can't I put BEN****ERS in here LOL

B E N T W A T E R S LOL

Seikou-Kishi
18th February 2015, 03:27
Many thanks for posting the above although I cannot stand to watch or listen to myself, never have been. This was filmed in my back garden just a few months after my collapse in town with a mini stroke, so was still in recovery, much as when we filmed at Ben****ers around that time.

Why can't I put BEN****ERS in here LOL

B E N T W A T E R S LOL

I'm afraid you've been doctored by the profanity filter. There is a censored substring inside "bent-waters" — it doesn't matter how serious and weighty the subject matter is, we're all still too fragile apparently for a particular arrangement of four letters. Lol.

lookbeyond
18th February 2015, 22:01
Hello SmokeyJ :), are you able to tell me there is a way to distinguish between aerial craft that are ours (secret military) and other world? Thankyou,lb

SmokeyJoe1952
19th February 2015, 20:39
Hello SmokeyJ :), are you able to tell me there is a way to distinguish between aerial craft that are ours (secret military) and other world? Thankyou,lb

Interesting question, not easy to fully answer though. With the ever increasing sophistication of black world aircraft its becoming nigh impossible to judge which may be which, the lines are blurring. Naturally to those in the know I guess might be able to distinguish but to most of us it will remain unknown I'm afraid. Sorry not to be of more help.

Agape
20th February 2015, 12:21
I spotted this humorously titled ( for our times .. so tragicomical ) article in todays papers :

How to spot a Russian bomber

http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-magazine-monitor-31537705

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll256/PaldenLhamo/_81125075_plane_spotter_guide_624_v2_zpsagvsyo8w.g if (http://s290.photobucket.com/user/PaldenLhamo/media/_81125075_plane_spotter_guide_624_v2_zpsagvsyo8w.g if.html)

Two Russian bombers have been escorted from near UK territory - the latest in a series of similar incidents. How easy is it to spot a Russian plane, asks Jon Kelly.

The Ministry of Defence insists that the Russian aircraft did not enter British airspace, which extends 12 nautical miles from the nation's coast. But it says they were inside the UK's "area of interest", and the RAF scrambled Typhoon jets to intercept them. If the MoD's account is accurate, they may have been flying too far away for ordinary plane spotters to detect them - although a woman in Cornwall claims she saw them flying inland.

Each was a TU-95 MS Bear-H, a four-engine long-range bomber, equipped with turboprop-driven propellers and set-back wings that give it an unmistakable silhouette.

For your information ...

Extraterrestrial crafts are generally , usually , much bigger . Depending on viewers distance and discretion of course . They can hover above a place silently and accelerate to 1000 mph in blink of an eye .
They're really much faster than anything existing on earth at the moment .

Oh and look much better too

:popc:

SmokeyJoe1952
20th February 2015, 20:40
Thankyou my dear, appreciate your input:group hug:

SmokeyJoe1952
24th February 2015, 20:38
I place this here for a reason, if its not apparent why straightaway, give it some thought. I'll get back to you later guys....................

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ghg3p3AXWQ

SmokeyJoe1952
25th February 2015, 20:35
One thing I will mention here in brief concerning black world advanced aircraft. Embedded within the mythology of research, indeed the whole alternative media, is the term used to describe a small black triangle of advanced design. This is the supposed TR3-B (black manta). Researchers globally use this term, it might annoy you to learn its not the actual official designation for this aircraft, true its known as this within the community but thats simply because one person started to use the term and eventually, as in all terminology within ufology, it sticks and everyone assumes this is the term and perpetuates the usage of it. There is a tactical version and a strategic version of this craft.
Another thing, from my initial disclosures in the 90's. I detailed a black world advanced aircraft known as the 'Firefly', this is a medium sized black triangle, designated Lockheed SWP-30 (special weapons platform) and was approx 180+feet across each side. This craft has advanced propulsion and is fitted with psychotronic weaponry. This was flying in 1988 after extensive testing.

lookbeyond
25th February 2015, 22:12
One thing I will mention here in brief concerning black world advanced aircraft. Embedded within the mythology of research, indeed the whole alternative media, is the term used to describe a small black triangle of advanced design. This is the supposed TR3-B (black manta). Researchers globally use this term, it might annoy you to learn its not the actual official designation for this aircraft, true its known as this within the community but thats simply because one person started to use the term and eventually, as in all terminology within ufology, it sticks and everyone assumes this is the term and perpetuates the usage of it. There is a tactical version and a strategic version of this craft.
Another thing, from my initial disclosures in the 90's. I detailed a black world advanced aircraft known as the 'Firefly', this is a medium sized black triangle, designated Lockheed SWP-30 (special weapons platform) and was approx 180+feet across each side. This craft has advanced propulsion and is fitted with psychotronic weaponry. This was flying in 1988 after extensive testing.

Hi SmokeyJoe, are you able to say what they look like of a night lightwise? Thanks,lb

SmokeyJoe1952
25th February 2015, 22:16
I will look for the original pages that contained detailed sketches of this, at night they have the capabilities of changing light positioning, usually its a red light in each 'corner' and a central larger white light, but as I said this configuration is changeable.

lookbeyond
25th February 2015, 22:23
I will look for the original pages that contained detailed sketches of this, at night they have the capabilities of changing light positioning, usually its a red light in each 'corner' and a central larger white light, but as I said this configuration is changeable.

Thats ok Smokey, do you have any idea what the slow moving "stars" that wobble around sometimes and highbeam occasionally might be?

SmokeyJoe1952
25th February 2015, 22:30
There could be a number of explanations for this as you no doubt are aware of, much that goes on 'up there' is usually ignored by most of us as we still have not learned to keep looking up

lookbeyond
25th February 2015, 22:59
There could be a number of explanations for this as you no doubt are aware of, much that goes on 'up there' is usually ignored by most of us as we still have not learned to keep looking up

Im interested in Your opinion:)

SmokeyJoe1952
26th February 2015, 19:50
OK, my opinion. Let me start with my investigations in the 60's and more so the 1970's. Ufologists had a category for various types of ufo sighting as you probably know. In my time I have dealt with hundreds and hundreds of low priority LITS cases (lights in the sky). Usually misidentified planes, planets, satellites and so forth by the general public. Rarely did we come across a LITS case that was worth intensive investigation. Simple strange looking lights in the night sky literally could be anything mundane. It was those cases where the lights, either singular or plural that behaved strangely or interacted somehow with the witness that grabbed our attention.
Not many bother to look up at the skies, day or night, most are unfamiliar with mundane celestial objects and some man made ones too, satellites especially and too many misidentified aircraft.
Of course the night skies can harbor some very exotic sights, those with trained eyes might be able to recognise something truly unusual, missed or misunderstood by the layman. My opinion? Yes there ARE things up there which we know little about unless you have a need to know.

lookbeyond
26th February 2015, 20:00
OK, my opinion. Let me start with my investigations in the 60's and more so the 1970's. Ufologists had a category for various types of ufo sighting as you probably know. In my time I have dealt with hundreds and hundreds of low priority LITS cases (lights in the sky). Usually misidentified planes, planets, satellites and so forth by the general public. Rarely did we come across a LITS case that was worth intensive investigation. Simple strange looking lights in the night sky literally could be anything mundane. It was those cases where the lights, either singular or plural that behaved strangely or interacted somehow with the witness that grabbed our attention.
Not many bother to look up at the skies, day or night, most are unfamiliar with mundane celestial objects and some man made ones too, satellites especially and too many misidentified aircraft.
Of course the night skies can harbor some very exotic sights, those with trained eyes might be able to recognise something truly unusual, missed or misunderstood by the layman. My opinion? Yes there ARE things up there which we know little about unless you have a need to know.

Ok, what ive seen as described previously included the singular light slowly meandering across the sky, when directly above brightening as in a highbeam, then either returning to normal brightness and continuing on or actually fading to black- what is your opinion on this-unlikely to b a satellite and silent,thanks

SmokeyJoe1952
26th February 2015, 20:14
Indeed that type of behaviour rules out an aircraft and satellite, of course soundless means very little on its own but a meandering light as you described, brightening then resuming, well your guess is as good as mine in this case. I have known, and I hold my hand up to this, witnessed by two colleagues, I thought, yes simply thought, concentrated hard, on a point of light I assumed was a satellite at first. But at back of my mind I sensed it was something else. As it slowly approached from the West I said to my friends, as I pointed to it, "Watch that please". In my mind I thought please move around for us, any way you like.
I stood smiling as the light performed left and right sudden moves, went in a circle, zig zagged and speeded up after it passed directly overhead and disappeared in the distance. Andy and Graham were gobsmacked LOL.
This is simply to say that we can actually 'converse' with energies etc that manifest in different ways, I suspect 'they' pick up on our thoughts.

SmokeyJoe1952
26th February 2015, 21:57
As soon as more free time allows I will detail why I as a Disclosure Witness strongly believe we cannot hope to get Disclosure and the reasons WHY I very strongly believe this. I noticed you have a thread on the go elsewhere guys and its interesting reading your various input. I will refrain from posting there as it will double up and would be confusing maybe to some.

SmokeyJoe1952
5th March 2015, 21:59
Spirit Wolf is sitting and watching the community before he continues, checking the wheat from the chaff posted around the forums, seeing who posts what and who is gullible enough to swallow some of the disinfo. As previously stated I'm taking it upon myself to clear the community of this nonsense being paraded as fact.

ronin
5th March 2015, 22:26
Spirit Wolf is sitting and watching the community before he continues, checking the wheat from the chaff posted around the forums, seeing who posts what and who is gullible enough to swallow some of the disinfo. As previously stated I'm taking it upon myself to clear the community of this nonsense being paraded as fact.

smokeyjoe may i point out without sounding rude that people have all different kind of experiences from a light in the sky,to a full blown abduction.
a spiritual,dream,syncronicity even deja vu.
everyone's personal experience is different unless we can and notes of groups who have a same experience.

so when you say checking the wheat from the chaff and comment on disinfo i hope you have enough to back these comment up.
if their is dis info being brought forth then please explain why and the hows.
who is the wheat and who is the chaff?this is a very strong judgemental view imo.

SmokeyJoe1952
5th March 2015, 22:35
Hi Ronin, you need not point that out as I;m fully aware of this, been in the business nearly 5 decades so indeed I do know there are all manner of witnesses and experiencers. Because of my past work I have a slight edge on judging due to my very close proximity but am not saying I know more, simply I know certain things laymen might not. I fully intend to state openly as this thread is titled, being part of the Disclosure movement I can see first hand not forum second hand. Not being arrogant nor rude but I see a little more from my position. When I say wheat from chaff I'm talking about those that in the community are pushing out certain data, certain information which because of whom they are they have thousands of individuals following their every word. I say no more here. More is to come

SmokeyJoe1952
5th March 2015, 23:24
And just to make sure there is no confusion so no one gets annoyed or offended, when I say checking its the supposed 'big names' in research that post info, data, and its from their data that individuals create threads and post comments on. So its NOT members here I'm checking, its the supposed 'big names'. Hope that clarifies the situation.

ronin
5th March 2015, 23:25
i can understand why disclosure could not happen if their are negative et,s/entities that are working behind the scenes to manipulate us.
religion and secret societies could be a massive mind control scenario.

but the question is why do we as individuals have these little personal life changing experiences that set us on a course of questioning and self discovery?
we open our minds,look deeper down the rabbit holes and seek what we need to know.
we question everything.follow no one or anything.
we ask and learn from one another that pushes our boundaries and often fall out.
sure people come along all the time to claim to know the answers and ask them to follow them.people do.
that is the way.

the true true seeker will seek,learn,observe,question everything knowing it is a fruitless path but part of the journey.
nothing can and will not be answered directly as it does come down one,s own perspectives and learning curves.

the masses are not ready,live in the now,wake up...... sure it is all confusing
key words,buzz words to make you feel special but at the same time controlling you.
yes people are waking up to whatever but i,m sure it,s all part of a plan.

no one has the answer.or maybe they do and they hide from agency.

i don,t know.

lookbeyond
5th March 2015, 23:51

Many posters here have had varied experiences including, supernatural experiences/contacts, mystical experiences, events of "high strangeness", targeting, ET/ED contact in various forms- some have had a combination of said events and some of it is generational. Some are from military families, some have/had family members with psychic abilities.

All of us here are seeking the "Bigger picture" in life, and some of us are doing this because we have children who we want to protect and truly educate.

None of us should be judged for being "gullible" etc, we may travel many roads to find our "Truth" and none of us may even find it in this lifetime,imo,lb

SmokeyJoe1952
6th March 2015, 00:31
I do not single out members as being gullible, its a general thing for which unfortunately I have seen many times on forums. As a classic example do you know of the 'Charles' or 'Atticus' nonsense at Avalon a few years back? That showed a classic example of so many wanting whatever claptrap he was posting, to be true. Many gullible fools there whom no doubt felt silly after the whole charade was discovered. We are all seeking the bigger picture, many hold bits of the puzzle and we need place all these pieces together. Perhaps people here are not familiar with my ways, I do not talk down or use condascending measures to get my point across. Instead I am relying on nearly 50 years of direct first hand experience, and some of those experiences are not shared by the vast majority of forum members (unless of course they publicly state and are verified openly). I do not judge, I simply point out WHY disclosure is being derailed, as we go on you will see these very reasons. I was hoping people here would be grown up enough to take some bad news and a few bubbles burst in order to further Disclosure. Please do not prove me wrong here

mojo
6th March 2015, 00:54
Hi smokeyJoe,
I wish to hear more about this:

nearly 50 years of direct first hand experience

I dont have 50 years of direct experience but do have over 30 under my belt. I also feel disclosure has already happened and in a way your own statement verifies this... Hoping that you dont get the wrong mesage here on TOT, I wondered about your meaning on the posts that you wrote but have been waiting for what you said in your opening post a few pages back. Please share your direct experiences and how they were verified (video? trace evidence? Im curious...) I remember the Charles fiasco and was never caught up in that drama, and there are others here that came from over there that werent caught up either. thanks....

SmokeyJoe1952
6th March 2015, 20:40
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ghg3p3AXWQ

The Disappearance of Flight 412

SmokeyJoe1952
6th March 2015, 21:49
Very interesting thread over at that Avalon place, regarding our dear friend Mr Nick Pope, you should check out the Bases vid about Nick stating there are NO Milab bases in the UK LOL LOL LOL
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?80469-MOD-Spokesman-and-UFO-Skeptic-Nick-Pope-on-Jimmy-Church-Fade-To-Black..4-3-15

SmokeyJoe1952
7th March 2015, 21:56
Please give this a looksie.........................

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RitARXP85c

SmokeyJoe1952
8th March 2015, 20:58
I'm placing these links re my past as I shall be posting a statement of current situation shortly and it might help those whom do not know me get acquainted with my disclosures and the continuing transparency I work with......................

https://cathki.wordpress.com/2012/12/06/barry-king-and-james-casbolt-more-corroboration/

http://radio.offplanetmedia.net/2012/06/09/barry-king-black-and-white/

http://www.thebasesproject.org/

mojo
8th March 2015, 21:11
Thank you for the links. Your experience is from a much different perspective than my own. I have no experience with black ops, military mkultra, so pardon my ignorance. The contact in Oregon is based on direct experience with a collective that has remained somewhat cryptic. I can appreciate the knowledge base that you bring to the table though.

SmokeyJoe1952
8th March 2015, 21:18
All of our collective experiences, though maybe vastly different from one another, are vital in understanding the nature of the beast as it were so we need keep all open to each other for a better understanding globally

SmokeyJoe1952
9th March 2015, 01:10
I've decided to post this brief statement as a simple post on this forum and not openly on the web. This is how I see things here and now, thoughts, feelings, opinions, hunches, all rolled into one.
Like the rest of you here, I'm thinking a great deal on how this World we live in has gone down the pan and its not getting better. I have opinions on many topics, just like you. Some are based on my age, my beliefs, my experiences, some on pure logic and common sense.
I'm open minded on things I see as possible, plausibe and if it fits in with my experiences, but I tend to get quite skeptical on topics I see that are illogical, ridiculous and totally unfounded.

I work in certain ways, sometimes relying on my training, programming and by certain disciplines.Now and again I'll throw caution to the wind and go by gut instinct, which rarely proves me wrong.I do not hide in the shadows but have at times been required to hang out there during investigations. I have opened myself up on numerous occasions and try to be totally transparent in my dealings with the alternative community, the research community and Disclosure community.
I'm not going to go into it here as its been covered in some depth in the past in various venues including the original Project Avalon forum and also in the 4 hour interview I did with Mel Fabregas in 2010.I've had a very traumatic and painful childhood, this has a bearing on my later life, you will need do some research to see the connected dots. I'm not going to spoon feed you all here and now with it.
I have to state here that I'm far from happy with what I see not only in the main community but as it infringes on the serious disclosure movement, key players within that too. Whilst I can I will speak out about this. Obviously this will ruffle a few feathers but in the search for full disclosure and the truth, I will gladly risk the shit stirring and abuse.

I also need openly say that the trauma suffered during my life has accumalated in numerous health problems, particularly childhood, after effects from leaving the facility, events during 2005, late 2008 and early 2011. Very close friends know of these details and they are, for the most part, not for public consumtion at this time. This accumalated trauma is showing itself gradually by way of bits of memory are being eroded and I cannot get them back. This is no real setback because most of my disclosures are out in the open already so I can sigh a relief that I have done my best thus far.

"Whats this bod on about here?" you are probably asking yourseves.Well its simple, Whilst I am able to I need to try and rectify some of whats wrong with the alternative community/media today. I see a lot of fantastic claims and information doing the rounds, some might be factual, some certainly is false, I hate to see people earnestly researching and truth seeking getting bamboozled by certain individuals. Besides its derailing serious disclosure and that I need stop in my own small way.
In essense, the memory thing is progressive and medical in nature, it will worsen over time and with my age, well!

So, I'm proud of what I have achieved over the last nearly 50 years within research and investigations etc. OK I'm not proud of some of the things I have done but when following orders you do as you are told (this cost me dearly a few years back as a direct result of disobeying a particular order but my conscience would not allow it, again, very close friends know of this). You may well think and say I'm rambling on but I sense I should state this now. I shall be happy to answer any questions posed after this has been placed on the forum. I also will continue with the thread, why serious disclosure cannot occur.
Many thanks for your kind tolerance and patience with this old timer.

Regards, Barry

Agape
9th March 2015, 11:22
Hello Barry , thank you for your post .. my sincere wish is that your health and memory keep stable and your presence in this human continuum will last long .. please do not leave 'us' alone . Me especially .

Not sure this suits to be posted here but since this is meant to be helpful thread about Disclosure , I'd like to insert small observation . We are working here side by side , Beings scattered all around the Globe . We all come from Stars .. few remember about it, others not, some feel more attached to their 'home on earth' more , some less , to their particular cultures , sub-cultures, families , education, and all what fits in to the 'human programming paradigm'.
So of course even if we are trying to talk of one and the same thing and most of us are very comfortable with using English language with dignity as a matter of convention and open communication extended between people of this Earth ,
there are subtle psychological differences playing role in this topic especially , when it comes to Extraterrestrial Communication in general .

Now , you might say that the US and its Space Program have leading position and much advancement compared to the rest of the world at the moment and it's one reason why we all have these computers available to us now . Without 'Great Minds' there would be no great visions ,
no space programs and no way 'back home' to the Stars , ever .
Thinking 'big' is natural to me and also , I love freedom. So I think it's one reason why we are all looking up to the NASA ( for example ) with respect .

On the other hand , and as I mentioned earlier .. ET contact .. and some of the most precious resources and data are not particular to any continent or country and it's for particular reason too , we need to work for well being of all humanity .

So when it comes to presentations there are always some cultural differences and language hiccups but what's less obvious to many is 'psychological profiling' of individuals does not match each other in egg-to-egg manner .

Here in Eurasia and further to the East you go , knowing more often means or meant , speaking less . We were not taught to promote or conduct ourselves the ways successful Americans do . Also , not everyones nature accepts whatever human programming you get , I juggle with mine with many difficulties and my identity is not based on any human culture in particular though I lived through many .
However , what I wished to mind of you of is this ...

speaking humbly of yourself may be judged totally different from one country to another and the opposite also , is true . In the US , if you don't claim and state your knowledge with sense of pride no one listens to you. In Japan , China or India no one listens to you if you do proclaim your 'knowledge' too loudly .
In Europe , you have to juggle between the two opposites but awakening suspicions that you're 'too much of something' is never practical to do .

Here we are , trying to be honest with ourselves and everyone else .

Please be very careful with your judgements . Your message is what reaches to other peoples hearts and touches them deeply . Most of them ( except for closest friends ) will never understand who you are . It's the disadvantage of this distant communication.
We tend to miss 99% of the picture . The 1% we get is precious .. but then ... much is missing .

My other earnest wish is , may this world find Peace ..

:yoda:

Highland1
9th March 2015, 14:06
I've decided to post this brief statement as a simple post on this forum and not openly on the web. This is how I see things here and now, thoughts, feelings, opinions, hunches, all rolled into one.
Like the rest of you here, I'm thinking a great deal on how this World we live in has gone down the pan and its not getting better. I have opinions on many topics, just like you. Some are based on my age, my beliefs, my experiences, some on pure logic and common sense.
I'm open minded on things I see as possible, plausibe and if it fits in with my experiences, but I tend to get quite skeptical on topics I see that are illogical, ridiculous and totally unfounded.

I work in certain ways, sometimes relying on my training, programming and by certain disciplines.Now and again I'll throw caution to the wind and go by gut instinct, which rarely proves me wrong.I do not hide in the shadows but have at times been required to hang out there during investigations. I have opened myself up on numerous occasions and try to be totally transparent in my dealings with the alternative community, the research community and Disclosure community.
I'm not going to go into it here as its been covered in some depth in the past in various venues including the original Project Avalon forum and also in the 4 hour interview I did with Mel Fabregas in 2010.I've had a very traumatic and painful childhood, this has a bearing on my later life, you will need do some research to see the connected dots. I'm not going to spoon feed you all here and now with it.
I have to state here that I'm far from happy with what I see not only in the main community but as it infringes on the serious disclosure movement, key players within that too. Whilst I can I will speak out about this. Obviously this will ruffle a few feathers but in the search for full disclosure and the truth, I will gladly risk the shit stirring and abuse.

I also need openly say that the trauma suffered during my life has accumalated in numerous health problems, particularly childhood, after effects from leaving the facility, events during 2005, late 2008 and early 2011. Very close friends know of these details and they are, for the most part, not for public consumtion at this time. This accumalated trauma is showing itself gradually by way of bits of memory are being eroded and I cannot get them back. This is no real setback because most of my disclosures are out in the open already so I can sigh a relief that I have done my best thus far.

"Whats this bod on about here?" you are probably asking yourseves.Well its simple, Whilst I am able to I need to try and rectify some of whats wrong with the alternative community/media today. I see a lot of fantastic claims and information doing the rounds, some might be factual, some certainly is false, I hate to see people earnestly researching and truth seeking getting bamboozled by certain individuals. Besides its derailing serious disclosure and that I need stop in my own small way.
In essense, the memory thing is progressive and medical in nature, it will worsen over time and with my age, well!

So, I'm proud of what I have achieved over the last nearly 50 years within research and investigations etc. OK I'm not proud of some of the things I have done but when following orders you do as you are told (this cost me dearly a few years back as a direct result of disobeying a particular order but my conscience would not allow it, again, very close friends know of this). You may well think and say I'm rambling on but I sense I should state this now. I shall be happy to answer any questions posed after this has been placed on the forum. I also will continue with the thread, why serious disclosure cannot occur.
Many thanks for your kind tolerance and patience with this old timer.

Regards, Barry

Hi Barry,
first of all I am grateful you are a member of this forum having followed much of your videos on you tube covering many of your profound experiences.
So I have always been a fan of yours and value everything you have disclosed so far.
My question is Barry, if you don't mind me asking, is are you directing your suspicions at another forum members unique disclosure claims?
I personally soak up a little of everyone's "claims" but like you, like to let my gut instinct direct my personal beliefs.

much respect

Russ

Breeze
9th March 2015, 15:56
Hi Barry,

Just wondering if you ever bumped into Greg Rinchich (aka Lt Col. S.C.) along your travels?

I find it interesting what Greg witnessed in Brecon Beacons, Wales.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-ZoYxbyWJI

A man calling himself Lt. Colonel SC says what goes on in the secrecy of the 'military' bases on Earth is so horrible that he has decided to talk about it openly. He said that on his US military exit interview when he retired that he was told to talk about whatever horrors he saw at these underground facilities because it would desensitize the population. He was told no one (or thing) would try to stop him or to hurt him because this is how many of the truths have been released over the years. They told him most people would think he is a nut case anyway so it didn't matter. After the Lt. Col. found God, he decided to come forward for make up for the years he did nothing but sit back and watch.

Highland1
9th March 2015, 21:39
Hi Barry,

Just wondering if you ever bumped into Greg Rinchich (aka Lt Col. S.C.) along your travels?

Seems to me Breeze the media and internet has successfully "cloned" the masses in a similar fashion as they watch and read lots of disinfo hidden with the use of subliminal messages.

Even we ourselves are constantly glued to our pc screens downloading and uploading information searching for the truth.

I'm pretty sure that this type of cloning is the most current widespread weapon of choice given how humanity are all addicted to the technology.

Here is a video displaying how easy it is to programme an unsuspecting individual who has simply gone to the pub with his mates......

Having a beer, this young man decides to play a video game.

However, this game has been tampered with to hypnotise and re-programme its victim........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPhVqA2KAbM

I know I have used this video before in another thread but it exemplifies how easy it is for us all to be "controlled" by those clever enough to know exactly what they are doing.

I am sure it has crossed many of our minds here, how much we ourselves are affected by what we cannot see on our computer screens?

I would imagine that we are subject to virus attacks on our consciousness simply by viewing threads never mind looking at the crap on television.

I suppose the safest way to avoid this type of infection, if it exists, is to not believe it is possible. :back to topic:

Russ

SmokeyJoe1952
9th March 2015, 22:53
Hello Barry , thank you for your post .. my sincere wish is that your health and memory keep stable and your presence in this human continuum will last long .. please do not leave 'us' alone . Me especially .

Not sure this suits to be posted here but since this is meant to be helpful thread about Disclosure , I'd like to insert small observation . We are working here side by side , Beings scattered all around the Globe . We all come from Stars .. few remember about it, others not, some feel more attached to their 'home on earth' more , some less , to their particular cultures , sub-cultures, families , education, and all what fits in to the 'human programming paradigm'.
So of course even if we are trying to talk of one and the same thing and most of us are very comfortable with using English language with dignity as a matter of convention and open communication extended between people of this Earth ,
there are subtle psychological differences playing role in this topic especially , when it comes to Extraterrestrial Communication in general .

Now , you might say that the US and its Space Program have leading position and much advancement compared to the rest of the world at the moment and it's one reason why we all have these computers available to us now . Without 'Great Minds' there would be no great visions ,
no space programs and no way 'back home' to the Stars , ever .
Thinking 'big' is natural to me and also , I love freedom. So I think it's one reason why we are all looking up to the NASA ( for example ) with respect .

On the other hand , and as I mentioned earlier .. ET contact .. and some of the most precious resources and data are not particular to any continent or country and it's for particular reason too , we need to work for well being of all humanity .

So when it comes to presentations there are always some cultural differences and language hiccups but what's less obvious to many is 'psychological profiling' of individuals does not match each other in egg-to-egg manner .

Here in Eurasia and further to the East you go , knowing more often means or meant , speaking less . We were not taught to promote or conduct ourselves the ways successful Americans do . Also , not everyones nature accepts whatever human programming you get , I juggle with mine with many difficulties and my identity is not based on any human culture in particular though I lived through many .
However , what I wished to mind of you of is this ...

speaking humbly of yourself may be judged totally different from one country to another and the opposite also , is true . In the US , if you don't claim and state your knowledge with sense of pride no one listens to you. In Japan , China or India no one listens to you if you do proclaim your 'knowledge' too loudly .
In Europe , you have to juggle between the two opposites but awakening suspicions that you're 'too much of something' is never practical to do .

Here we are , trying to be honest with ourselves and everyone else .

Please be very careful with your judgements . Your message is what reaches to other peoples hearts and touches them deeply . Most of them ( except for closest friends ) will never understand who you are . It's the disadvantage of this distant communication.
We tend to miss 99% of the picture . The 1% we get is precious .. but then ... much is missing .

My other earnest wish is , may this world find Peace ..

:yoda:
My dear dear Agape, no worries I have no intentions of leaving anyone in the lurch so to speak, i will remain as long as I'm of any use to anyone

SmokeyJoe1952
9th March 2015, 22:57
Hi Barry,
first of all I am grateful you are a member of this forum having followed much of your videos on you tube covering many of your profound experiences.
So I have always been a fan of yours and value everything you have disclosed so far.
My question is Barry, if you don't mind me asking, is are you directing your suspicions at another forum members unique disclosure claims?
I personally soak up a little of everyone's "claims" but like you, like to let my gut instinct direct my personal beliefs.

much respect

Russ

Hi Russ, It would be unethical and unprofessional of me to name anyone other than those self declared big names in the circuit, we all know most of those. Up and coming recent whistleblowers are indeed under my scrutiny but thats to satisfy my own peace of mind whether they are black or white (nothing to do with race) I'm sure you all know what that term means

SmokeyJoe1952
9th March 2015, 23:03
Hi Barry,

Hi, I have never met nor spoken with the guy but know of him within circles yes, I had a similar debrief by DI8 in 1993 ready for my disclosures to begin months later

SmokeyJoe1952
9th March 2015, 23:22
Apologies if I placed these links before, could be of some interest, up and coming UK TV progs.........
http://www.locatetv.com/uk/listings/more4#14-Mar-2015

http://www.locatetv.com/tv/great-ufo-conspiracy/9076662

http://www.locatetv.com/tv/alien-investigations/7849331

http://www.locatetv.com/tv/ufos-the-secret-evidence/84616

Highland1
9th March 2015, 23:44
Hi Russ, It would be unethical and unprofessional of me to name anyone other than those self declared big names in the circuit, we all know most of those. Up and coming recent whistleblowers are indeed under my scrutiny but thats to satisfy my own peace of mind whether they are black or white (nothing to do with race) I'm sure you all know what that term means

Thank you Barry,

your tact and diplomacy is an example to us all.

Russ

SmokeyJoe1952
10th March 2015, 22:35
I think for now I will state that I have a few problems with Dr Steven Greer, I know many others have too but my beef is a bit more personal and covers two things. I will give my side of things here as Dr Greer has already publicly done so re those two issues and is easy to locate on the internet. You could say its a David and Goliath situation, and of course it appears big name big power big ego Dr Greer has the edge.
Details to follow.....

SmokeyJoe1952
13th March 2015, 21:40
Thought I'd better mention why Dr Greer is among those I strongly believe are working against disclosure in a very covert manner, you will see my thoughts on the Disclosure Project and Sirius Disclosure. I have concerns with Stephen Bassett also which might come as a bit of a surprise to you guys. Remember, this is my viewpoint from within the disclosure movement so its going to be different from other viewpoints.

SmokeyJoe1952
14th March 2015, 19:20
PLEASE NOTE: UK members, channel More4 showing 'Alien Night', kicks off few mins ago with repeat of Nick Cook's "Ufos The secret evidence" but its the following which I'm told has Miles Johnston, Tony Topping and others featured. Am recording on V+ box at moment.

SmokeyJoe1952
14th March 2015, 21:21
LOL OMG talk of cringeworthy TV, "The Great Ufo Conspiracy" is showing now and Miles, Tony, looks like Max Spiers and a quick look at Tim Good. Yes another 'lets really take the **** out of these weirdos whom believe in aliens and ufo's'!!! I dare say its going to get worse as we go along here.

Tribe
14th March 2015, 21:56
I did warn a lot of people when they got hopeful about this show that it was just going to be a complete MICKEY take! i wouldn't have gone ahead with it if i were them , its all part of the agenda to discredit and ridicule , nothing to see folks move along mentality! :( sorry , i am sorry , i am sorry on behalf of the human race that are awake , kind and conscious.. we would never have treated you this way! :love:

SmokeyJoe1952
14th March 2015, 22:08
Exactly, why I refused to be part of it, I told them flat out no way. Now the media and general public have their ideas and opinions reinforced that its all bunkum!

SmokeyJoe1952
14th March 2015, 22:22
Plum Pictures lived up to their agenda, it was a brilliant piece LOL

http://www.channel4.com/info/press/news/an-interview-with-dan-schreiber-about-the-great-ufo-conspiracy

Tribe
14th March 2015, 23:11
oh deary me :fpalm:

SmokeyJoe1952
14th March 2015, 23:17
It was interesting for joe public I guess, watching the oddballs discuss complete nonsense, even well respected researcher/author Tim Good was not put in a brilliant light either, damn glad I refused any part of that mockery

SmokeyJoe1952
17th March 2015, 21:43
I'm a bit surprised this TV show has not garnered a flurry of responses on forums, from what I have seen around, would have expected a few responses both positive and negative (mostly negative) but its recent and very relevent to all we are/do in the alternative community

SmokeyJoe1952
21st March 2015, 21:29
I do wish Miles would drop the ridiculous 'supersoldier' tag as its most innappropriate and incorrect, neither Max nor Sarah are such beings, they may be 'different' but certainly NOT supersoldiers. Check out the update re Bases at The Barge in April...............
http://www.thebasesproject.org/2015/03/bases-at-barge-april-19th-2015.html

The One
21st March 2015, 21:33
I also thought he was trying to keep his distance from Casbolt

So why does he have to have updates about him on his site

I will let you decide

cheers

ERK
21st March 2015, 21:33
I do wish Miles would drop the ridiculous 'supersoldier' tag as its most innappropriate and incorrect, neither Max nor Sarah are such beings, they may be 'different' but certainly NOT supersoldiers. Check out the update re Bases at The Barge in April...............

Word.

SmokeyJoe1952
21st March 2015, 21:34
Word?

ERK
22nd March 2015, 17:54
Word?

Yes, meaning what you wrote is truth.

SmokeyJoe1952
23rd March 2015, 17:26
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYh2Z1Itqv4

No reason for posting just felt like doing so

SmokeyJoe1952
15th April 2015, 15:19
Those at Project Avalon do not seem to be able to connect dots..................please have a little looksie at this thread, thankyou

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?81512-Dr-Steven-Greer-Reptilians-and-Greys-aren-t-real&p=952761#post952761

modwiz
15th April 2015, 15:36
Good example of the blind leading the blind.

GoodETxSG
15th April 2015, 15:43
Those at Project Avalon do not seem to be able to connect dots..................please have a little looksie at this thread, thankyou

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?81512-Dr-Steven-Greer-Reptilians-and-Greys-aren-t-real&p=952761#post952761

It is so obvious that not only the lunatic's are running the asylum but are also on a full on energetic and reactionary triggered behavior. I am told that their membership has dropped dramatically and that any normal (Untriggered) people who point things out are stomped into submission or into leaving the forum. It is sad really... I do not want to start a whole new "PA Is Burning" buzz or derail your thread. But it is sad when people cannot calm down and step back and take a look at themselves instead of gather in their tightly nit groups and gather in a tree and fling poo ("Its all a grand conspiracy to take US down" etc...).

Sad indeed... Sorry... Back to topic my friend. I did observe the same thing on this and other threads recently.

Corey/GoodETxSG

GoodETxSG
15th April 2015, 15:50

AMEN TO THAT! I HATE that term... As someone that was put through those programs myself (Not all of the ones some of these people have) the "Super Soldier" connotation is a complete misnomer. The only thing close to a super soldier I have witness was (Joe would call a PLF) a droid that was non organic but "AI"... Not something any number of these 'Human Super Solders" would want to run into on the battle field.

But its a term that has stuck and makes some people feel empowered I guess...

Corey/GoodETxSG

SmokeyJoe1952
15th April 2015, 17:15
Thanks Corey for your input, always welcome my friend. It just makes our job, our task that much harder when the headless chickens are running around.

Binah
19th April 2015, 02:57
Dear SmokyJoe,
I am new to this forum and to ufology in general. I am very interested in hearing why you think Disclosure will never happen and why you have a problem with Steven Greer in particular. I don't think I've missed any of the posts on this thread, and I hope this isn't too direct, but this thread is now 8 pages in and I haven't read anything that clearly furthers the thread's title yet.

In particular, I am very interested in learning about what your issues are with Greer. I know he's got lots of enemies/detractors in the alternative/ufology/disclosure world, and I honestly don't really know enough to have an opinion one way or another on him yet, but to be honest, whenever I've stumbled across a Greer interview, I find myself thinking that what he says makes sense. I listened to the short video you posted of him at Post #5 and am curious about what aspects you disagree with in that particular video and why you posted that one? For me, some of what he says just makes logical sense, such as:

1. Why would aliens who are able to travel interstellar space be so interested in harming us covertly? Why not just take-over the entire planet and get rid of us humans if we are such problems? Seems we'd be like ants to them if they really wanted this little earth. And, as Greer says, there are billions of planets with earth-like properties that don't have "advanced life forms" already on them -- so why our little blue planet if that's the case?

2. I agree with Greer that Sitchin's story doesn't make sense either -- why would a civilization that can travel interstellar space need to create dumbed-down slave workers to dig for gold? Seems they would already know of a far more advanced way to extract the gold -- or, as Greer suggests in his video -- create the gold themselves.

3. I also think Greer's point about the painful alien abductions to extract sperm/eggs makes sense too. Again, if there were such an advanced civilization traveling light years to come here, why use such barbaric and rudimentary extraction techniques if they really needed our DNA/biological materials....

I'm sorry if I've missed some other threads or posts where you have already covered your thoughts on Disclosure and/or Greer -- but I'm hoping you are going to cover it all here! :)

Thank you,
Binah

SmokeyJoe1952
19th April 2015, 03:21
Dear SmokyJoe,
I am new to this forum and to ufology in general. I am very interested in hearing why you think Disclosure will never happen and why you have a problem with Steven Greer in particular. I don't think I've missed any of the posts on this thread, and I hope this isn't too direct, but this thread is now 8 pages in and I haven't read anything that clearly furthers the thread's title yet.

In particular, I am very interested in learning about what your issues are with Greer. I know he's got lots of enemies/detractors in the alternative/ufology/disclosure world, and I honestly don't really know enough to have an opinion one way or another on him yet, but to be honest, whenever I've stumbled across a Greer interview, I find myself thinking that what he says makes sense. I listened to the short video you posted of him at Post #5 and am curious about what aspects you disagree with in that particular video and why you posted that one? For me, some of what he says just makes logical sense, such as:

1. Why would aliens who are able to travel interstellar space be so interested in harming us covertly? Why not just take-over the entire planet and get rid of us humans if we are such problems? Seems we'd be like ants to them if they really wanted this little earth. And, as Greer says, there are billions of planets with earth-like properties that don't have "advanced life forms" already on them -- so why our little blue planet if that's the case?

2. I agree with Greer that Sitchin's story doesn't make sense either -- why would a civilization that can travel interstellar space need to create dumbed-down slave workers to dig for gold? Seems they would already know of a far more advanced way to extract the gold -- or, as Greer suggests in his video -- create the gold themselves.

3. I also think Greer's point about the painful alien abductions to extract sperm/eggs makes sense too. Again, if there were such an advanced civilization traveling light years to come here, why use such barbaric and rudimentary extraction techniques if they really needed our DNA/biological materials....

I'm sorry if I've missed some other threads or posts where you have already covered your thoughts on Disclosure and/or Greer -- but I'm hoping you are going to cover it all here! :)

Thank you,
Binah

Hi there, please forgive lateness in responding. I'm usually asleep at this time (0400Hrs UK) but kept awake tonight by acute pain. Yes I can quite understand your stance and request for details. I will keep this short for now but will expand upon hopefully tomorrow. Initially Dr Greer's team wanted me to travel to Glastonbury in summer of 2000 to have a long detailed chat with Dr Greer regarding my disclosures. Unfortunately it was impossible for me to travel as I was recovering from a TIA (minor stroke). It was arranged for a special courier to collect copies of all my documentation (files) amounting to over 600A4 pages and get them express delivered to Dr Greer in the US. I was filmed at home and at Ben****ers by a member of Dr Greer's team along with Miles Johnston in that timeframe. The vid perhaps did not show me at my best as was still in recovery.

I became a witness for Dr Greer in the Disclosure Project at that time, so I ceased my disclosures via the files, sent out globally, sat back and waited to see what would happen. As the years went by next to nothing did happen, many of his witnesses became disgruntled with the non movement of Disclosure. Sometime around 2002/3 Dr Greer began talking about, in lectures, interviews etc, PLFs, Programmed Life Forms, created grey droids if you like. NOW, my disclosures centred around my direct working experience with PGLFs, Programmed generated Life Forms (same thing yes as PLFs). Not once since year 2000 has Dr Greer credited me with being the source of the data regarding these man made devices but speaks about with some deep knowledge, according to him of course, about these devices.

What I feel is that I supplied Dr Greer with vast amounts of information and he constantly refuses to acknowledge my claims, my disclosures and yet still has the gall to constantly talk about the PLFs as if its his original data from sources he claims he has, a dozen or so, never ever saying where the source material originated, ME. I also take him to task regarding the nonsense idea of there being no hostile ET factions. From first hand experience I can tell you that is false. Its late now so will hope this gives you an idea, I can and will go into much detail later on as to why I strongly believe Disclosure is being deliberately derailed to stop it from happening. Members here no doubt could tell you there is a number of interviews available on the net concerning my disclosures if you wish to persue that. For now, Goodnight, Godbless all

P.S. If you Google Dr Greer PLF you will see a number of video and radio interviews where he talks about PLFs, over the years

SmokeyJoe1952
19th April 2015, 03:41
I will just quickly throw this in as an example, there are more out there including the final 9 minutes of Dr Greer talk at Barcelona 2009.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_eM7GSgCs4

Published on Jul 3, 2013
So-called “grays” going around abducting people are all MAN-MADE robotic entities.

Dr. Steven Greer : Practical Applications Unbounded Mind – (Part 1)

Full speech: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TK08c_…
Category
People & Blogs
License
Standard YouTube License

Omnisense
20th April 2015, 00:37
Greetings Barry, Glad to see you on this forum.

I was wondering if you could do me a favor. I noticed you posted your comment on your own blog(one of your blogs anyway, i forget which one) that a blog article of mine was good and you had first hand experience in the topic. It was this blog article:

Government Black Ops Programs+ - Deep into the Rabbit Hole
http://omnisense.blogspot.com/2014/12/government-black-ops-programs-deep-into.html

Would you be comfortable speaking about what you witnessed in regards to anything I have written in this article? I hope you remember it so you don't have to reread it again :)

If you are not comfortable sharing I understand totally.

And if this is off topic I'm sorry(I have not read a lot of this thread).

SmokeyJoe1952
20th April 2015, 01:22
Greetings Barry, Glad to see you on this forum.

I was wondering if you could do me a favor. I noticed you posted your comment on your own blog(one of your blogs anyway, i forget which one) that a blog article of mine was good and you had first hand experience in the topic. It was this blog article:

Government Black Ops Programs+ - Deep into the Rabbit Hole
http://omnisense.blogspot.com/2014/12/government-black-ops-programs-deep-into.html

Would you be comfortable speaking about what you witnessed in regards to anything I have written in this article? I hope you remember it so you don't have to reread it again :)

If you are not comfortable sharing I understand totally.

And if this is off topic I'm sorry(I have not read a lot of this thread).
Hi Omni, no its perfectly ok. Let me think on it, If I can detail without compromising myself or associates then yes I'd be more than happy to detail.

Omnisense
20th April 2015, 01:48
Hi Omni, no its perfectly ok. Let me think on it, If I can detail without compromising myself or associates then yes I'd be more than happy to detail.
I'm particularly looking for insider quotes for psychotronic weapons, and different types of targeting for an Ebook I'm doing. But I for one would be very interested in anything you have to say about these subjects.

Jengelen
20th April 2015, 15:39
I believe most are incorrect about the supposed ET phenom. There is strong likelihood that man is a large part if not the largest part of any negative and or evil things going on. Some of it is likely distraction and smoke screen no doubt, but some is real. I believe they do experiment. They do know that prolonged exposure in space makes the body stretch, that woman complain about the stretch marks, and more. They also keep much of what they know from us but that is our government mostly.

The ETs don't really care what we see, who we tell, or what we remember. They are going about their business maintaining the planet. A planet they have been maintaining since before man even existed.
This planet, just like man, is a created thing. This garden on this rock is no accident of nature, it is a artificially maintained garden and these ones are the watchers the ancient ones, the ones first seen and depicted on clay cylinder seals as the RUACH.

They ETs have no interest in relations. They see this as theirs, us as theirs, and everything else theirs on this rock. They have nothing to learn about us. They know all about us and were in on our creation. They maintain us as well as the garden. It is their purpose for the originators. The energies harvested off the garden are as real as those harvested off the sun and those energies off you from your emotions and your ability to amplify that out through your chakra system many times over through the heart makes this planet glow like a luminescent rainbow because that is what the "HUEMAN" animal is to them. A multi charged rainbow electric product which is exactly why non feeling robotic emotionless droids are used to maintain the garden.

One need not worry about scavengers off the top when one has no interest or need in the energy produced by the emotions of the organic life forms they maintain that are found here. So they are reliable and trustworthy! The more extreme the emoting from the organic life form that is being stimulated, the more neuronal discharge amplified many times over through the heart chakra from the organic life form doing the emoting got it? Shock and awe is the preferred flavor. That is why they stimulate the masses in this way through constant conflict and animosity. They simply produce more and the mass media helps them spread the fear far and wide to produce yet more neuronal energies off the beings witnessing the outside events, reacting to them, and discharging all that real voltage from neuronal discharge going off and through our central energy systems.

Guard your energy systems. Do not suppress emotions, simply regulate and discipline them like you do the breath. Control the breath, control the emotions, control the discharge and duration be done with it and have no emotional baggage! Walk the even keel like the masters do. Behave like the masters and you start to act like one.

SmokeyJoe1952
20th April 2015, 17:55
When you say "most are incorrect when it comes to ET phen." are you referring to the average joe, the more informed but not an experiencer, the experiencer, OR those actively involved with first hand knowledge? Please clarify as I have to assume you are an interested party to ufology but not overly experienced in the subject. As this would mean its your opinion and belief but not based on any facts, as far as I can see here. Thanks

mojo
21st April 2015, 00:00
I also resonate with a lot of Greers info except the point that Smokey Joe points out that there are both good and bad ets, which Greer says there are no bad ones. Also thanks Joe for pointing out that Greers ego sometimes gets in the way, ie. not giving you credit. But, again most of his info helped me in the early days of the 2009 and beyond sightings in Oregon.

SmokeyJoe1952
22nd April 2015, 22:08
I have been asked to pass this along, regarding detailing my role/experiences within the black programs.................."Its under advisement"

SmokeyJoe1952
23rd April 2015, 00:09
TRUTH,JUSTICE, FREEDOM...................I stand by those and hope to be able to continue with full transparency and truthfullness on this forum without censorship.

St George's Day, April 23rd, Stand tall and proud all ye Men and Women of England

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s270/TheWolf1952/-proud-to-be-english-st-georges-day-2-cushion-10780-p_zpsyhpcgutv.jpg

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s270/TheWolf1952/-proud-to-be-english-st-georges-day-2-cushion-10780-p_zpsyhpcgutv.jpg

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s270/TheWolf1952/news-stgeorgesday_zpsrqrvpujd.jpg

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s270/TheWolf1952/news-stgeorgesday_zpsrqrvpujd.jpg

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s270/TheWolf1952/st_georges_cross_zps7h0leue1.jpg

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s270/TheWolf1952/st_georges_cross_zps7h0leue1.jpg

Spiral of Light
23rd April 2015, 10:51
TRUTH,JUSTICE, FREEDOM...................I stand by those and hope to be able to continue with full transparency and truthfullness on this forum without censorship.

St George's Day, April 23rd, Stand tall and proud all ye Men and Women of England

]

Thanks for this, Smokey Joe. I salute ye Men and Women of England. :ht:

My maternal grandparents sailed from England to the East Coast of the U.S. in the early 1900s to find work in the woolen and cotton mills here. They were from Wigan and Manchester. I remember them fondly and feel connected to Great Britain through them.

SmokeyJoe1952
23rd April 2015, 16:55
Many thanks Spiral, I appreciate that. Now lets continue with the theme of this thread regarding serious disclosure and why its being held back. I'm an old timer at this, my disclosures alone have been in the public domain for 21 years, before that many years of research, investigation and hands on direct involvement with numerous programs. Things have changed a heck of a lot from 1994 when I began disclosing, the internet was really in its early stages, no youtube, twitter or facebook in those days. Its much harder to keep a low profile today because of the information highway as they call it gives instant access to millions across the globe. Good in one way but negative in another as it allows any Tom Dick or Harry to roam around the net and poisoning forums, websites, social media etc with their rants. We have all suffered this directly from crazed individuals whom think they know everything and attack, abuse and try all manner of ways to discredit the work done by those of us over the years. Yes threats, intimidation, does not always come from those we are whistleblowing on, nope, at times joe public can be just as vicious, just as nasty, just as DANGEROUS. I've had web stalkers, abuse and threats from those anonymous little individuals whom think its their right to seek out those brave enough to take an open stand and attack. Corey has gone thru much of this too, most whistleblowers have. Its no fun and can get very nasty at times, threats on not just you but your family and friends. I've had 21 years of it, come thru some very nasty incidents but I still have the resolve to carry on disclosing, like Corey you feel its a duty to open the eyes of others. To publish and be damned.

SmokeyJoe1952
29th April 2015, 20:31
29th April 2015 Pertinent I feel, listen to the lyrics please

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmxXHF9C3Yg

Lyrics.....
"Roads"

Ohh, can't anybody see
We've got a war to fight
Never found our way
Regardless of what they say

How can it feel, this wrong
From this moment

Storm.. in the morning light
I feel
No more can I say
Frozen to myself

I got nobody on my side
And surely that ain't right
And surely that ain't right

Ohh, can't anybody see
We've got a war to fight
Never found our way

From this moment

[INSTRUMENTAL]

This moment

Ohh, can't anybody see
We've got a war to fight
Never found our way

From this moment

SmokeyJoe1952
29th April 2015, 21:06
TRUTH,JUSTICE, FREEDOM...................I stand by those and hope to be able to continue with full transparency and truthfullness on this forum without censorship, TRANSPARENCY ON ALL SIDES, if we question we learn, if this is prevented we remain sheep to be dictated to.

SmokeyJoe1952
29th April 2015, 22:21
I placed the following on my blog this evening, i think it might be useful here too, so much troubled waters here recently, lets try calming TOGETHER

Its a sad fact that the Internet has become a necessary evil, its beginnings offered a great idea of instant communication Globally. From its humble beginnings its now unbelievable to many how much its grown, expanded, become a tool for good and bad. We use websites blogs and forums to gather together our thoughts, our feelings, opinions and in the case of those of us willing to face the wrath of the public, we state online for all to see and read our past experiences within good and bad lives. Insiders, Whistleblowers, those wishing to open the minds, the eyes of the alternative community faced many dangers. In the early years the communication via the Internet was far slower and less direct than it is now. With Youtube etc coming onto the scene this enabled rapid communication, instant posting of information, alas also instant comments from all the anonymous individuals trolling the net, safe in the knowledge no one knew whom they were or where they were.

Obviously this occurs on blogs and forums, to a much more deeper degree. The ‘guts’ of this post is really this……..Insiders and Whistleblowers, already facing much ridicule, abuse, threats from all and sundry face what can be daily scorn and negative commenting if these individuals choose to avail themselves openly on forums. Forums can be very helpful places but they can also be *very dangerous places. No matter how you conduct yourself during your disclosures, openly, on such forums you have to tread warily. Some forums can be a safe, serene location to allow us to relate our experiences. Some forums unfortunately seem to have hidden agendas which only manifest when debates seem to get heated but not really so.

A fair exchange of views and opinions must be allowed. No whistleblower should ever expect to be fully supported and believed totally by members of a forum. Its a sad fact that the Internet has become a necessary evil, its beginnings offered a great idea of instant communication Globally. From its humble beginnings its now unbelievable to many how much its grown, expanded, become a tool for good and bad. We use websites blogs and forums to gather together our thoughts, our feelings, opinions and in the case of those of us willing to face the wrath of the public, we state online for all to see and read our past experiences within good and bad lives. Insiders, Whistleblowers, those wishing to open the minds, the eyes of the alternative community faced many dangers. In the early years the communication via the Internet was far slower and less direct than it is now.

With Youtube etc coming onto the scene this enabled rapid communication, instant posting of information, alas also instant comments from all the anonymous individuals trolling the net, safe in the knowledge no one knew whom they were or where they were. Obviously this occurs on blogs and forums, to a much more deeper degree. The ‘guts’ of this post is really this……..Insiders and Whistleblowers, already facing much ridicule, abuse, threats from all and sundry face what can be daily scorn and negative commenting if these individuals choose to avail themselves openly on forums. Forums can be very helpful places but they can also be *very dangerous places. No matter how you conduct yourself during your disclosures, openly, on such forums you have to tread warily. Some forums can be a safe, serene location to allow us to relate our experiences. Some forums unfortunately seem to have hidden agendas which only manifest when debates seem to get heated but not really so.

The Alternative Community want Disclosure, whistleblowers and insiders are working towards just that. We try to be transparent in our information and data we release hoping not to be censored by either the forum staff or members. Obviously in a free speech society we naturally allow those to question us, question our experiences and our lives working within black programs etc etc. But this transparency MUST work both ways. Any censorship delays any forward movement for Disclosure and stops healthy debate. People have a right to question us, we cannot, or should not, expect everyone to believe what we say, our work, our information. We all have those that support us and equally those that do not accept our information, our claims, and at times the latter can be very vocal when it comes to forums. It goes with the territory, if we enter the public domain with all manner of claims we must expect some heat. None of us have been able to furnish 100% concrete proof of our claims, NONE of us over the years has been able to, working within black programs such proof is virtually impossible to come by.

All I as is this, we must offer total transparency when relating our disclosures. Forums MUST have total transparency also, allowing, without banning or deleting posts of those questioning any one whistleblower or claimant of such data. I have had to endure 21 years of such positive AND negatives with regard my disclosures. With the advent of Youtube and other social media I have to feel sorry for those stepping up to the plate in recent years, they will feel the heat more than I did. In short……………..FORUMS BE FAIR AND ALLOW LEGITIMATE QUESTIONING, FREE SPEECH NOT CENSORSHIP But this we MUST allow, accepting both positive and negative comments. The Alternative Community deserves that, as we do

SmokeyJoe1952
29th April 2015, 22:28
I will leave you all with the above to think on. For now I retire for the night, wishing you all well, Goodnight Godbless

mojo
12th May 2015, 02:29
Hi Breeze I know your better... and taunting repeat posts on "impossible" things only puts salt in the wound ... please use more etiquette, thanks

Gemma
12th May 2015, 02:45
Perhaps I am interpreting the Mission Impossible snippet wrong but when viewing it I was rewarded with a fun, yet serious, inspiration that no matter how much suppression is thrown at us we will overcome every obstacle :D

@55 "I don't care how he did it, I wanna know why he did it!"

"You're worried about me . . . . . Why?"

"You survived!"

mojo
12th May 2015, 02:50
Thanks Gemma for that interpretation its much better... Ill take it that way...sorry Breeze

Gemma
12th May 2015, 02:56
Cheers mojo :thup: and thanks for . . . well . . . for being you :smiley hug:

SmokeyJoe1952
25th May 2015, 18:09
The main drawback with people wanting, expecting full disclosure is the 'onion effect'. The first layer is quite easy and would not compromise any military, any government agency etc, stating that craft of unusual configuration and abilities are using the airspace around our planet. A simple statement saying they have been researched and investigated globally for several decades has shown they are of no actual threat to the nations on Earth. BUT it would not end there, of course it could not end there, as soon as we peel off the next layer of the onion we begin to face major problems and the process of compromise begins. The military, intelligence agencies, contractors etc could not allow that as that too would lead to another layer being opened and even more damage would result. I honestly cannot see an easy way around this problem. Yes we all strive for full disclosure but to be perfectly frank it simply cannot be allowed to happen.

mojo
25th May 2015, 20:50
Welcome back Smokey Joe....

Windancer
26th May 2015, 05:37
The main drawback with people wanting, expecting full disclosure is the 'onion effect'. The first layer is quite easy and would not compromise any military, any government agency etc, stating that craft of unusual configuration and abilities are using the airspace around our planet. A simple statement saying they have been researched and investigated globally for several decades has shown they are of no actual threat to the nations on Earth. BUT it would not end there, of course it could not end there, as soon as we peel off the next layer of the onion we begin to face major problems and the process of compromise begins. The military, intelligence agencies, contractors etc could not allow that as that too would lead to another layer being opened and even more damage would result. I honestly cannot see an easy way around this problem. Yes we all strive for full disclosure but to be perfectly frank it simply cannot be allowed to happen.

Howdy Joe, not meaning to be rude here, but you are the only one on this thread, which you created, saying disclosure will not be happening with an explanation of damage to the military, intelligence agencies, contractors etc, who just will not/ could not allow it to happen. I think I am somewhat correct that most out there in the universe are not harmful, although there have to be bad as well as good. If we had other civilizations that left here years/millenias ago and they are harmless...so what, no problem. I am also sure that others who exist out in the cosmos do not look like us either and can be insectoid, lizardish, dragonish, whatever, again, no problem. The problem I have lies within what our "controllers" on this planet have created to further THEIR dark agendas, and what are THEY AFRAID of?

Ya know, I am pushin 60 years here and studying this whole mess since before being out of high school, all of it as much as I can take on. I believe you are close to being the same age, and if not I apologize. I personally am TIRED of ALL the DAMAGE that has been purported and pushed on to un-consenting folks living on this rock by means of Experimentation with horrible chronic/acute Cancers and other nasty diseases, Poisoned foods and water systems, Drugged to the limits from BIG Pharma and Chemical companies, Crap forcibly being injected in to our bodies or else, Toxic environments we are forced to live within, Poisoned air to breathe being sprayed like bugs, Junk technologies to use that further our demise compared to their "superior" technologies, Manipulation of climate, the Endless Wars and fighting/killing of (uninformed volunteers) our kind, the job losses happening as we speak and folks losing what they have to just live and end up being forced to lick the boots of the governments that will feed, clothe, and house them?; the list goes on and on. There will be no disclosure because these governments, their military, intelligence agencies and contractors will be DAMAGED? Really??

I am TIRED of the DAMAGE THEY are doing to the uninformed and the slight numbers of somewhat edified people on these subjects, including this planet and.... who only knows who else out in the great big yonder (space) they can harm without their consent?!
This is a whole different world than when I was younger with things becoming worse. I am tired of people saying to me: Well, change it. I have tried, and have done what I can do for myself and mine, but what about us all? I can only change and try to keep changed so much and soon I see being forced into things I want NO PART OF. This is not damage to me? ...Or anyone else? When does the damage STOP? When everyone/everything is annihilated including this planet because these few comparatively to all will not be damaged?

I do not have a problem raising my consciousness, forgiving, loving others, sharing with or helping others...even educating others but I have a problem with ones who will not allow something because THEY will be damaged especially when they are doing the damage to the masses. I sure haint' allowing any of it while protesting and questioning my whole life. If I am missing something please let me know....

These folks who you say will NOT ALLOW disclosure are the ONES doing the damage! I am DONE, I am TIRED and those who are forcing all the ills on this planet need to be stopped and if it takes damage to them, well so be it. The numbers of them are far smaller than the numbers who are living it here. Perhaps humanity will have mercy on them. This is my opinion and.....I BELIEVE IT should be ALLOWED to happen. We are intelligent, grown up adults and able to care for ours. I am sure there will be hurdles, how much worse can it be other than what we are facing now?

It is late and I am tired. Hoping this makes sense and if I am off point, please let me know.
Thanks! Have a nice evening!

lookbeyond
26th May 2015, 08:52
Well said Windancer,lb

Majik
26th May 2015, 18:57
Ah, Windancer, Thank You! I wasn’t sure how to phrase what I am thinking/know.

Before adding a few lines here, I want you to know SmokeyJoe, I honor & respect your point of view as I have not walked in your shoes so I am unable to have your unique perspective.

I am getting “long in the tooth” –as they say. Like Windancer, I too, am tired yet still working to raise my vibration as high as I can as fast as I can – without frying my circuits as I am over 70. My intent for self & this planet is to usher in the “Golden Age” that has been shared is now – or at least the beginnings of it. (That too is a process.)

It is way past time for those who have perpetrated unspeakable things, have created “black projects”, secret programs & non-life affirming agendas be held accountable. I do not want retaliation as that would make me no better than those who perpetrated the dastardly deeds. Arresting them – no problem; holding them accountable Absolutely! We can’t keep putting this off.

As the vibration of each of us as well as the vibration of the planet rises, our psychic abilities, healing abilities & telepathy, etc. are coming back online. With our true selves emerging, there will be no need for intelligence agencies, militaries, NGOs, major manipulative corporations, money, etc. Time for “them” to wrap it up & call it a day. Too bad if they don’t like it they have had their day!!!!

The truth – all truths about our history which includes the “positive” & “negative” intervention & manipulation of us & this planet by off-planet family/beings past & present – must come out & come out in its totality alongside that of their human representatives! This being said, I do not think a total, all-at-once, data dump is appropriate. The side effects of that might be beyond repair. & yes the rabbit is hole is deeper than even I can imagine and brace myself for even with all my years of research.

Love is the foundation and The Key to everything. We need to be forgiving but that does not mean we have to forget – so we don’t let this happen again.

So bring it on!

I so honor you brother for what you bring to the table! Thank you for enriching my life! (If this response is inappropriate for this thread, please let me know.)

Love & Blessings!

PS Regarding the “onion effect” – that is exactly what needs to happen. Peel off layer after layer until it is done. I have done that from a spiritual perspective with lots of things especially fear. It is almost done (after many years) but it is not totally finished. I keep plugging away at it :D) It’s a process.

SmokeyJoe1952
26th May 2015, 20:03
Many thanks Windancer and Majik for excellent posts, I could not have said better myself, you guys have the spirit that helps people like me and dare say, Corey too, continue to put our necks on the line, because we want what you want, an end to the secrecy, the disgraceful misuse of funds syphoned into black programs which could go towards ending poverty and abuse of our fellow humans. Accountability, thats exactly the issue here. Yes I started this thread with the intention of trying to let everyone see from my perspective and hoping the feedback would move us all forwards. Accountability is what scares the hell out of those running the show, if it was a simple case of official statements (and lets not be naive here and think any one administration will stand up and publicly admit to this) declaring this planet has been under observation by a superior intelligence for a very long time but are not a threat to us, well it might gloss over the questions dreaded by those same officials for a period of time.

I too am sick and tired of this game, waiting and watching as we tear apart this planet and create conflicts among nations. From my perspective, from the inside, I can see both sides of this situation. Like others before me and those that have bravely stepped forwards since I began disclosing, we all have faced our demons, have walked paths we had little or no choice in, have done things we are proud of as patriots but equally not so proud of other things we had to do under direct orders. Like others I have sat with both white hats and black hats and seen firsthand how their respective agendas operate. Not all black are true black, not all white are true white. There is suffering all around, I cannot obviously speak for others but am certain other insiders/whistleblowers have paid the price for daring to speak out, myself and my family have greatly suffered over the years both mentally and physically, very close frinds know of the details which cannot be explained in public without causing further trauma. I was diagnosed with PTSD in early 1980 after my release from AL/499, and again early 1981. Regular medical checkups still show I am suffering from certain ailments and disabilities caused by my past work. So here I DO have revenge on my agenda regarding my disclosures. I want the people whom ruined my life and those of my family accountable. I do not do gloom and doom, but I also do not give false hopes or false promises.

I can only give you what I see, from a tired, weary pain ridden broken spirit whom wants to see an end to secrecy and suffering. I'm doing what little I can and am grateful for others, like Corey, stepping up to the plate and assisting with our hope of disclosure. We all need disclosure, this planet needs disclosure. Good and not so good superior life outside of our World are watching and waiting. I pray this happens before I leave this planet for good, I wish good and pray for us all.

Majik
26th May 2015, 21:08
Smokey Joe – last thing I will say for now is you have no idea how my best friend & I want disclosure to happen so that the healing modalities that we all knew prior to coming to this planet can be brought here to assist you, Corey & all the others.

I have read - & I feel this is so – that these healing modalities will be able to assist individuals regrow limbs, fix those brain injuries, & so much more. The blue print of each individual body is available in order to do this.

At the same time, the chemical imbalances in bodies can be healed (thinking of bipolar here & other ailments) along with assisting all of us to be toxic free.

I am sure the Company of Heaven is tired of my broken record – asking for this process to go faster so that those like you, Corey & the thousands of others can be healed as soon as possible. You all have so much to give & share & it’s time for you to be whole again – physically, mentally, emotionally & spiritually!!! My friend & I have asked that you guys/gals be first. My issues are but the equivalent of a hangnail or scratch compared to yours.

Just keeping putting out the intent (I get the impression our individual intent is huge) & the intent for the highest & best of all concerned! Love is the foundation & The Key.

All of you - & us - are loved beyond your/our wildest imagings of that word!

Windancer
27th May 2015, 01:30
I can only give you what I see, from a tired, weary pain ridden broken spirit whom wants to see an end to secrecy and suffering. I'm doing what little I can and am grateful for others, like Corey, stepping up to the plate and assisting with our hope of disclosure. We all need disclosure, this planet needs disclosure. Good and not so good superior life outside of our World are watching and waiting. I pray this happens before I leave this planet for good, I wish good and pray for us all. By SmokingJoe

Thank you Smokey and all! I am frustrated to the bone but I can not allow "it" to get the best of me. Need to implement more patience I guess and I do not like being told I can not handle something when I know different. I truly do appreciate the information that has made it so far to our ears and hearts and will put this info to good use!

Majik, I know also that people can be healed given the proper tools all the while not using the system we have today known as "overmedicinization". Unfortunately people flood to these magicians and suffer the consequences. It is fine IF one needs but so many are above a need and just want. I have worked for years in radiology and have seen most all, which has turned my stomach because of how people pretty much worship these people(doctors). Scarey. It is funny, I have been out of this realm for a couple of years and the more I want to return, the more Spirit is telling me NO! .....oops, off point.
Anyway....
Thanks!

Here is to FULL DISCLOSURE......:chrs:

SmokeyJoe1952
7th June 2015, 20:52
Don't follow the bear (old UK beer advert, LOL) follow the Bases................
https://thebasesproject.org/bases/

About Us

The Bases Project is derived from the early pioneering Irish UFO Research Centre, created by Miles Johnston, John Hind and Danny Wilson in the 1970s, publisher of The Irish UFO News. Barry King and Lisa Williams came to Miles Johnston of a secret underground base in Peasemore, Berkshire, where Programmable Generated Life Forms, were being produced. This researcher's interview became British Bases, and the Bases Project was born.

Dreamtimer
10th June 2015, 15:05
Videos from the bases project were some of the first that I watched when I began to delve into otherworldly matters. I watched a couple of yours. When I found TOT I was pleased to recognize you. I'm glad you've stayed on.

SmokeyJoe1952
10th June 2015, 19:54
Very many thanks I appreciate those kind words

SmokeyJoe1952
13th June 2015, 20:13
In the current disclosure movement several individuals are stomping around, the bigger the ego the harder they stomp. Not to worry, once the dust has settled you will all see where the real truth lies. Those like myself, old timers, old farts, watch and wait, we have seen all this before. No names no pack drill, use your own discernment.

Dreamtimer
13th June 2015, 20:22
I like the image of stomping around, leaving big dust clouds.

So, what you're saying is that there's nothing new under the sun right now.

Please let us know when/if you see new patterns emerging.

Thank you.

SmokeyJoe1952
13th June 2015, 20:28
I like the image of stomping around, leaving big dust clouds.

So, what you're saying is that there's nothing new under the sun right now.

Please let us know when/if you see new patterns emerging.

Thank you.

What I'm saying is that the alternative media/community are seeing these big dust clouds obscuring the kernels of real truth by certain individuals right now. There MIGHT be new material that is of use and assistance but its shrouded by a lot of dust aka BS. Patterns are emerging already.

SmokeyJoe1952
13th June 2015, 20:40
Anyway, please do not take my words as gospel, use your own gut feeling, my opinion is based on 21 years of disclosure and nearly 5 decades in total of being in this business. And like everyone else, I could be wrong.

Dreamtimer
13th June 2015, 20:50
You could be wrong. Or not. You haven't pointed to any particulars, just that there is a signal in the noise. I will listen for it. Your years of experience are very valuable to me. Better judgment comes with experience. (most of the time).

SmokeyJoe1952
13th June 2015, 20:54
You could be wrong. Or not. You haven't pointed to any particulars, just that there is a signal in the noise. I will listen for it. Your years of experience are very valuable to me. Better judgment comes with experience. (most of the time).
LOL indeed as you say, most of the time. I cannot point directly as this would be unethical, rather I will let everyone use their own judgement. The signal is strong but its shrouded with dust and making it difficult to hear.

SmokeyJoe1952
15th June 2015, 21:50
Don't mind me guys, just saying out loud what I'm thinking as I look around a number of forums...........What price Truth? What price Justice? What price Freedom? Should information be given freely? Should information be priced? In other words I can tell you many truths, many pieces of information, but its going to cost you. Do you think thats morally, ethically right? Should disclosing information every human has a right to have, be packaged up and sold so that no one gets to know unless they put their hands in their pockets?

Windancer
16th June 2015, 15:38
Don't mind me guys, just saying out loud what I'm thinking as I look around a number of forums...........What price Truth? What price Justice? What price Freedom? Should information be given freely? Should information be priced? In other words I can tell you many truths, many pieces of information, but its going to cost you. Do you think thats morally, ethically right? Should disclosing information every human has a right to have, be packaged up and sold so that no one gets to know unless they put their hands in their pockets?

NOPE...if it is for all humanity to hear, there should be no price. Simple as that. If there is a price for this sort of information, then one becomes no better than what we are trying to rid ourselves of....
Times for all people are extremely tough these days and are getting worse by the week for most. Families need fed an on and on, and jobs are being lost. Folks will need to learn to "live without" and some of these information gatherers will have to learn the same.
IMHO I believe that provisions will be given (provided) for in one way or another to "ones" holding and releasing information, something that benefits all, without the price tag.

SmokeyJoe1952
18th June 2015, 00:06
Very well put

SmokeyJoe1952
25th July 2015, 21:00
The Bases Project 2nd International Conference and Film Festival Updates..................

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rI4oamR06M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPsHk6kS8rc

SmokeyJoe1952
25th July 2015, 21:40
Well I do not know whats happened here with the vids, any ideas anyone? Mods?

Aragorn
25th July 2015, 23:56
Well I do not know whats happened here with the vids, any ideas anyone? Mods?

You had embedded them in the wrong way, Barry. :) When using the YouTube icon in the toolbar for embedding videos, you must use only the part of the URL that comes after the "watch?=" string.

An easier method however is to just use the Video icon, which looks like a filmstrip and sits to the immediate left of the text balloon icon. It also gives you a pop-up window in which you can paste the string, but that one works with the original URL, so then the video will always be embedded correctly. :)

Anyway, I've fixed the links in post #137 (http://jandeane81.com/threads/5387-Disclosure-Project-Witness-speaks-out-on-why-full-disclosure-cannot-occur?p=841933105&viewfull=1#post841933105), so it should be working properly now. :)

SmokeyJoe1952
26th July 2015, 01:48
Cheers mate, I'm having too many 'senior moments' it seems, thanks for fixing

SmokeyJoe1952
30th July 2015, 18:44
And this messy murky business is one example why SERIOUS DISCLOSURE cannot occur, please check the thread, page 17 the post by Bill Ryan (love him or hate him makes little difference here)......................
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?83133-The-Corey-Goode-affair-various-updates-from-David-Wilcock&p=983917#post983917

SmokeyJoe1952
30th July 2015, 19:11
And to further the point guys................
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?84013-What-to-Believe.........&p=983254#post983254

Excellent post by Avalon member WhiteLove...........

Re: What to Believe.........
Here is my reaction to this Corey Goode video. My first reaction is that this setup and its content is bizarre. It is by definition bizarre that a 30 minute video contains two persons in a commercial content production context making a "serious" claim to explain who we are and what's going on with humanity and ET presence behind the scenes. I am saying this in neutral terms, not to judge it, only as a neutral observation/view - that I have chosen to be interested in these kinds of things and that has led me to now watching this bizarre Corey Goode episode. I get new information from it, filled in as much mystery as most other content out there. So now I've said it - this is bizarre. Having said that, let's have a look at what other things I find bizarre. I find it bizarre that we have hundreds upon hundreds of people around the world stepping forward as whistleblowers over decades telling the public about what they've experienced in regards to UFOs and ETs, yet day after day, week after week, month after month, year after year no person currently in an authorized position steps forward and says anything about any of it, the disclosure could have happened at least 70 years ago and it hasn't! That's a very disturbing bizarre thing, considering the fact that this is stuff having to do with understanding the reality we live in!

So I am making two totally authentic observations here and without attaching any beliefs into these I am on an intellectual level making the following conclusion: The Corey Goode video interview I just watched is not more bizarre than a presidential speech by Barack Obama that contains "proposed solutions to important problems" but never about anything having to do with disclosing important truths. For this very reason - that I'm witnessing two totally bizarre phenomenons that should not even exist in my reality but it does - tells me that whatever I believe it is totally freaking more bizarre not to ask the question - what the heck is going on here, of course humanity must do all it can to find out the truth about these kinds of things. And when you don't do that, it's like living life knowing that you could know much more about the reality you exist in but you don't even choose not to know that - it is just automatically chosen for you. And that's even more bizarre!

Becoming reminded about this extremely weird bizarre fact is telling me that there is great levels of deception out there, the world needs us truth seekers...!!

What is a bit less bizarre is that I have witnessed a UFO with my own eyes. Why that is less bizarre is that at least I know on a personal level - without any information filters in between - that white orbs exist in the sky, are huge, move intelligently and travel enormously fast. I don't even have to believe either this or that about that experience, I can just conclude that's an undeniable experience I've had...

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Another great thread at Avalon................
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?84049-Hawking-Musk-warn-of---inevitable---AI-arms-race&p=983256#post983256

Dreamtimer
30th July 2015, 20:14
Coozies, flasks, and hats, oh my!

Ryan even quoted Sam.

Wow.

SmokeyJoe1952
1st August 2015, 20:28
It has been voiced that all individuals coming into the public arena with all manner of fanciful tales should be vetted, a series of psychological tests, a polygraph test would be in order but problem being whom would act as panel of judges and who would foot the bill. Damn good ideas though, that would weed out the nutters and delusional individuals straightaway.

SmokeyJoe1952
8th August 2015, 19:53
A MUST SEE for the alternative community..........................Ancient Aliens season 8 episode 3 "Aliens and Robots"
History Channel. This particular episode is a must see with reference to transhumanism, the Greys, drones, bio-drones, not stated but alluded to: PGLFs and PLFs we have seen created by them and us. The Alternative Community should watch this carefully.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31GfexEnhGY

http://big.thedark.biz/index.php?page=resulttv_detail&series_id=101501&season=8&episode=3&name=Ancient%20Aliens

SmokeyJoe1952
19th August 2015, 03:56
EXTANT*****
Now I’m up to date with this series having watched all episodes up to the current series 2 episode 8. Its a very interesting TV series which I recommend you all seeing. Judge for yourselves but we will soon reach saturation point as regards AI scenarios and the manipulation of minds to subconsciously accept that as a future possibility if not a certainty.

Extant

The Machine

Ex Machina

Chappie

Automata

etc etc etc

SmokeyJoe1952
5th September 2015, 14:17
Dr Steven Greer of CSETI and The Disclosure Project, he not only took my data and used it as his own, via supposedly unknown to us witnesses he allegdly has within the area of PLFs (PGLFs) and never once acknowledged I was the ORIGINAL SOURCE, now in this brief clip you will hear the words "Security Enforcement Officer", my title at AL/499 and detailed in my original disclosures from the 90's.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qz9YD4LHJyc

DAMN!! It will not embed!!

Aragorn
5th September 2015, 14:28
Dr Steven Greer of CSETI and The Disclosure Project, he not only took my data and used it as his own, via supposedly unknown to us witnesses he allegdly has within the area of PLFs (PGLFs) and never once acknowledged I was the ORIGINAL SOURCE, now in this brief clip you will hear the words "Security Enforcement Officer", my title at AL/499 and detailed in my original disclosures from the 90's.

[...]

Steven Greer has already long been compromised, Barry. Everything that comes out of his mouth is what others -- presumably Jack Burns, alias "Jake Simpson" -- are telling him to say.

DAMN!! It will not embed!!

I fixed it for you. :p You have to click the http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/forum/images/editor/video.png icon (to the immediate left of the icon that looks like a text balloon), and then paste your YouTube URL into the dialog box. Don't use the other URL options, because then it won't work. ;)

SmokeyJoe1952
5th September 2015, 15:21
Many thanks, appreciate the assistance

SmokeyJoe1952
14th September 2015, 15:14
The Bases Project......................

https://thebasesproject.org/bases-conference-at-the-barge-2014/

https://thebasesproject.org/bases-lectures-2015/

Agape
28th September 2015, 07:21
Hello to One & All

this is testing post , my signal reception isn't great , i am tucked at the bottom of Pemathang guesthouse in Dharamsala

after my Thai friend left .. xxxxx ..

am safe and have bruised feet and sore throat as usually , otherwise fine .

Surrounded by Tibetan refugee community and hundreds i dare to say , truth seekers from all over the world .

Even here , 2800 meters above sea level we are slowly improving our lives attacked by worldliness sneakingly approaching the peaceful civilisation

expecting more tourists as some sort of important cricket match will be played in lower Dharamsala between India and South Africa next week .

:yawn:

watching the 'mahamaya' , the dance of illusion , cosmic rasa lila ... interaction between forces of this Universe , big and small..

Waiting for the photo bucket page to load ... :D

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h68/Aikatwo/IMG_0074.jpg (http://s61.photobucket.com/user/Aikatwo/media/IMG_0074.jpg.html)

Agape
28th September 2015, 17:36
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Unity :unity:

Wind
28th September 2015, 18:04
So you went back there? Keep us updated. :)

sandy
29th September 2015, 04:08
Wow, Agape a double rainbow :) Great to know you are where your heart thrives..........Peace. Love and Unity to You. :smiley hug:

bsbray
29th September 2015, 04:50
That looks amazing. I'm jealous. :D

SmokeyJoe1952
30th September 2015, 16:45
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1K0e2Juvf0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1SmJUBT5q0

Agape
30th September 2015, 19:25
That looks amazing. I'm jealous. :D

Come over one day ...:D

To put things succinctly, somehow ...I had too much on my mind for long time I have also no chance to off load .. it becomes difficult to talk to 'normal' people really but lets say we all are on some level of that difficulty .. not necessarily the same level ..

words can cover very little , a facet of the whole picture and even a picture can not convey ..the breath of mountain air ..

talking of people .. most are environmentally very conscious on this little plot of Earth , aware what's happening 'down there' on the planet

most have been to Delhi or another big city , many people lived abroad or have relatives elsewhere ..

the times now ...are hard to breathe through ..

thinking of planet seems to be more and more important .

Pure nature is being devastated ..

but it really is just a point of view .. there are many other points to contain ...

Will upload more photos depending on connection.

Thanks to Barry for presence , the truth is out and here too ..

:Bump:

Birddog
1st October 2015, 03:15
There are signed agreements with the Aliens that may or may not mention disclosure by the Government. As for keeping agreements, there are others who are not part of such groups with knowledge of different aliens and alien groups. The latter may choose to introduce a presence of one or several, mentioning that there are many many different kinds or species.

SmokeyJoe1952
21st October 2015, 04:39
As the SOLE ORIGINAL SOURCE of the PLF (PGLF) topic I'm still peeved that Dr Greer maintains a stance of non acknowledgment regarding the materials I passed to him in 2000 (All my 620 A4 pages of original files). He babbles on about other alleged witnesses and locations re the creation of these PLFs, but time and time again completely ignores my original source testimony. This must be rectified somehow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1rg1M4U2Vw

Aragorn
21st October 2015, 05:14
Stephen Greer is (and has already long been) compromised, Barry. Not that he's on the payroll, but he is being "handled", and his handler tells him what he can and cannot say.

And you can add a fair dose of ego to that mix as well, as was evident from the interview that Project Camelot — at that time, still with Bill Ryan — did of him in Barcelona, Spain, back in 2009.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzqDVOjtNhg

SmokeyJoe1952
21st October 2015, 14:10
Yes very true, that mans ego knows no bounds. I'm just fed up with the constant talking about a subject I brought into the open over 20 years ago and am still being ridiculed for it, check out this thread at Avalon..........................
Check post number 11 by newcomer 'Karpos'
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?86141-The-Montauk-Project-Experiments-in-Time-Travel&p=1011931#post1011931

Aragorn
21st October 2015, 15:38
Yes very true, that mans ego knows no bounds. I'm just fed up with the constant talking about a subject I brought into the open over 20 years ago and am still being ridiculed for it, check out this thread at Avalon..........................
Check post number 11 by newcomer 'Karpos'
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?86141-The-Montauk-Project-Experiments-in-Time-Travel&p=1011931#post1011931

Hmm... That guy apparently only joined up at Project Avalon in September. I could be wrong, but I have a distinct feeling that he could be the member who was banned twice here at The One Truth — his last "persona" here was called Steve, if you remember. If it is indeed him, then he's a guy with serious mental issues, who has set out on a crusade to discredit any and all whistleblowers he can come across.

We can only hope that the staff of Project Avalon regularly checks their members' IP addresses, because as I recall, if it is that very same guy, then he was already banned from there earlier this year as well.

: Sherlock:

SmokeyJoe1952
22nd October 2015, 23:01
LOL WELL WELL Dr Greer, LOL join the club matey...............

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7huQTK49d8o

SmokeyJoe1952
26th October 2015, 02:12
From the 1994 original source (moi) to the continuing parading of data by Dr Greer, we continue to push the agenda for hoaxed alien abduction and invasion scenarios………

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAuUWg8BU-M

SmokeyJoe1952
14th November 2015, 20:45
I'm off the grid for serious reasons but felt compelled to now quickly post this openly in order to get everyone to be extra careful, cautious and vigilant as we have more darkness hours to contend with. At around 4.15pm I opened our back door to let the dog out (she had an op a few days ago) and have a ciggie (I smoke outside of house only). I immediately faced an intruder whom was standing less than a yard away, On impulse I quickly dragged the dog back in as not wanting anything to happen to her, then rushed out of the door. Of course in those few seconds the guy was gone, I checked all around rear garden and out into the street at the front but no sign. Please guys, be vigilant, check outbuildings, sheds etc etc, we have outside security lights front and rear but a video cam on front only, I will now be fitting another to the back of the house. Take good care of your home your family, be safe, be alert. Thankyou

Amanda
18th November 2015, 02:18
What an interesting and thought provoking thread - thank you - all involved. I would like to make a few comments here. Firstly as a Child Abuse Whistleblower I am all too familiar with what happens to a Whistleblower.

I have a very strong mindset and when I truly believe in something it is because I have conducted plenty of research and tie in my own experiences. In short - if you want to change my mind you need to present information and evidence that will resonate with me on an intellectual level - as well as logic.

Having spent countless hours researching - which for me includes books, magazines, personal communications and all manner of information & evidence shared on the worldwideweb - there is one thing I know for sure. We are not the only sentient beings in the Universe. When I look up at the night sky - I am filled with the thought that there has to be more than planet earth. That is my starting point.

I have purchased professionally made documentaries that include interviews with Dr Greer. I have also read many articles. My thoughts turned to the fact that as a medical professional - he could be actively helping many many many people with his medical skills. Please let me remain succinct - I know the medical industry is made to generate finances but let's not forget the surgeons who are still actively keeping people intact and able to live proper lives so they can experience life and be with their loved ones. The medical profession is a separate but not unrelated subject.

Why would a medical professional - with skills I am led to believe are related to accident and emergency - where quick and rational thinking are required - leave that to participate in a somewhat nebulous area of Intergalactic Craft & Visitors? I utilise those terms as a legacy of learning a great deal from Mary Rodwell of ACERN. My understanding is that Dr Greer has direct family connections to people who - shall we say - are directly connected to the cabal/illuminati/whatever. I have more questions than answers regarding Dr Greer.

I will return to this thread - very interesting. Much Peace - as we work our way through the created chaos and prolonged pain with dignity and respect - Amanda

Aragorn
18th November 2015, 07:26
[...]
Why would a medical professional - with skills I am led to believe are related to accident and emergency - where quick and rational thinking are required - leave that to participate in a somewhat nebulous area of Intergalactic Craft & Visitors? I utilise those terms as a legacy of learning a great deal from Mary Rodwell of ACERN. My understanding is that Dr Greer has direct family connections to people who - shall we say - are directly connected to the cabal/illuminati/whatever. I have more questions than answers regarding Dr Greer. [...]

Okay, I never thought I'd be saying this on an open thread, but quite apparently it is common knowledge among many researchers in the field of ufology and disclosure — perhaps Barry himself also already knows about this, but I have received very reliable confirmation that at least Bill Ryan, Kerry Cassidy and David Wilcock are fully aware of it — that there exists certain compromising video footage of Dr. Greer. He was set up, and he walked right into it.

There is one particular member here at The One Truth who has actually seen that footage — it was shown to her many years ago, by Bill Ryan, who himself got the footage from one certain Jack Burns (also known as "Jake Simpson"). According to Corey Goode, who has his own connections into the alphabet soup agencies — and one may take this as one wishes, but all evidence seems to suggest that Corey was telling the truth about this particular matter — it would not be unthinkable that Jack Burns, who works for the Australian Security Intelligence Organisation (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_Security_Intelligence_Organisation), was the one who set Greer up, because — again, according to Corey Goode — that's exactly the sort of thing Jack Burns does.

Dreamtimer
18th November 2015, 14:31
Compromising video footage: sexual, financial, or perhaps he 'disclosed' something unintended?

Is this what led him to stop practicing medicine?

ERK
18th November 2015, 16:33
Okay, I never thought I'd be saying this on an open thread, but quite apparently it is common knowledge among many researchers in the field of ufology and disclosure — perhaps Barry himself also already knows about this, but I have received very reliable confirmation that at least Bill Ryan, Kerry Cassidy and David Wilcock are fully aware of it — that there exists certain compromising video footage of Dr. Greer. He was set up, and he walked right into it.

There is one particular member here at The One Truth who has actually seen that footage — it was shown to her many years ago, by Bill Ryan, who himself got the footage from one certain Jack Burns (also known as "Jake Simpson"). According to Corey Goode, who has his own connections into the alphabet soup agencies — and one may take this as one wishes, but all evidence seems to suggest that Corey was telling the truth about this particular matter — it would not be unthinkable that Jack Burns, who works for the Australian Security Intelligence Organisation (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_Security_Intelligence_Organisation), was the one who set Greer up, because — again, according to Corey Goode — that's exactly the sort of thing Jack Burns does.

No Bill didn't get the footage from Jack. Bill and Kerry knew about the footage, then again so did I and that's a difficult one to explain as it popped into my head as I was talking to Bill. Yes just like that I got a "download" about Greer along with his code name for the said site as to where he was advertising himself as a homosexual "top". I then said hey let's all go check this out on the net, I will show you. Jack was there and saw it for himself, along with Wilcock and Dolan and some others.

Jack did not set Greer up. Greer is a known drug user and homosexual. Fact. Not that I care but I only care to state facts.

Edited to add- when I told Bill I knew about "DC Muscle Wolf" he was surprised as he said no one but him and Kerry knew about it. I can confirm it was Jack's first time hearing about it all and well it was quite funny when we all viewed the content.

And to be clear about Jack, he told me he works for the USA, UK and Oz but his allegiance to her majesty came first. No idea if what he said was true, he spoke about having tea with QEII often.

SmokeyJoe1952
18th November 2015, 17:06
There are many 'dark' aspects to Dr Greer and the switch from a very well paid medical career to one of Disclosing still has many baffled as to how he maintains a good lifestyle. Greer stole, yes not too strong a word, stole my material from my disclosures and has used it since at least 2002 in his talks and interviews. Of course he would never ever admit that so instead colors a story around the topic that he has a dozen or so others with this data and he even states he has seen said locations etc etc where the PLFs are created. I'm up against big guns so can do very little on my own regarding getting some long overdue credit for being the source of the data he so fondly talks about.

Amanda
18th November 2015, 21:48
There is another name connected to the area of study of Intergalactic Craft & Visitors - Linda Moulton-Howe. I thought - at first - it was good to see a woman joining the ranks of men researching and sharing information with the public. I conducted some research - purely via the internet and discovered some facts that have led me to question her involvement in the stated area of interest.

She is related to the Manager of LockHeed Skunkworks (father) & is married to man with connections to LockHeed SkunkWorks. When I researched - I viewed photographs of her family members in their Masonic Regalia. Her involvement - in my thoughts - took a sharp turn.

I have friends who are professional researchers and they attended one of her presentations in Sydney Australia a few years ago. She had a lot of information about technology and my understanding is that she also has a lot of knowledge about animal mutilations.

My general thinking is now centred on the facts that many people who purport to be actual researchers - are nothing more than "plants" and I have curbed my research considerably. I have my own direct connections to what is happening - via classrooms. I do not speak about my first hand interactions but I will when I am in a safe place to do so - it will be soon. I know what is happening and I have my own theories about what is happening on this planet. I think there is an absolute focus on Children.

At this point I just want to mention this fact: If I had not attended a location where Young Adults were clearly terrified at what they had conjured up with the use of a ouija board - the conversation that led to the disclosure of Child Abuse - would never have happened.

I will state very clearly here in public - black magic & white magic- it is all the same to me & I am not interested in participating in the practice of either. I will add that I am not ignorant and understand the workings of both. Mostly what I have learned has come about via my Child Abuse Whistleblower journey. I was attacked by my employers in the workplace - the education section of the Catholic Church - where they tried to accuse me of all manner of things - particularly my Exopolitical Research. I have documents to support everything I state.

The one thing I will state here: The system is set up to fail when a person make a Mandatory Report (reporting Child Abuse) & I have the documents to prove it. Late in 2013 - prior to attending Federal Court & after I had submitted all my Federal Court evidence - I received two large bundles of documents. I had never seen the documents prior to this but many other professional agencies had relied on them - I detected almost 200 hundred fabrications, outright lies and completely false statements. Some fabrications can be verified via administrative records. I have not published a lot of evidence as I still have the aim of getting into a courtroom - if that does not eventuate - I will publish the complete story.

For those who are new to me as a recognised Australian Child Abuse Whistleblower - I have an underground following who hold documents in trust for me - not just mine. In the event any harm comes to me - everything will be uploaded and published to the worldwideweb. The underground following have paedophiles & predators listed as a priority. The number of underground followers can no longer be calculated - millions I imagine by now.

Much Peace - as we work our way through the created chaos and prolonged pain with dignity and respect - Amanda

ERK
18th November 2015, 22:01
There is a known author in the UK ( I see his book and name get brought up on forums quite a bit) who happens to be a child abuser. Abusing his own child, I won't go into details but it's heart wrenching. I know this because I was online friends with the woman he had the child with and it's been a long and tortuous journey for her, so much that she became a cult exit counselor. Edited to add- I have to clench my teeth and just bare it when I see his name brought (recently on another forum), ugh~ sigh.

The system is set up to fail, when she reported it she got her child taken AWAY and he's in the hands of the sick abuser!!!!!

Amanda
18th November 2015, 22:11
I hear what you have written ERK - all too often. As I say I will be done when I am done.

SmokeyJoe1952
18th November 2015, 22:17
Getting into some very deep and dark areas in this thread, I appreciate the input but cannot add anything to this side of things but am happy to see discussion openly here. This is an area I have no knowledge nor expertise in so will not be able to add anything.

Amanda
22nd November 2015, 23:50
Perhaps full disclosure - is just another term for: Let's control all the information. All I know for sure is that something is going on regarding Intergalactic Craft & Visitors. Maybe we as a society need to work out what is going on - together - without the cabal/illuminati/whatever.

Much Peace - Amanda

Agape
25th November 2015, 06:08
Good morning . This is your ET, Bodhgaya witness , talking , logging from my iPhone in Dharamsala , connection is frail.

There's peace here , little heaven with people of different religious and cultural backgrounds living now together for a long time ,
the process I've observed for many years did not happen without fights and struggles ,
couple of bad apples exist everywhere but they're recognized faster in generally righteous community that is opened to everyday communication and discussing matters together as they come .
We are left with the twighlight zone of peace , compassion and conscience if nothing else at the end ..

Climbed high to mountains , did full night of star watching , will post some pictures when they can be uploaded .
Feeling concerned about situation in this world at the moment is not taking great course .

Here I'm part of another decades old refugee camp in fact . Seen on the BBC migrants begging on Macednonian border , it's slowly starting to snow on their heads ,
well ..ours probably too .
I fear I don't want to go back to 'that zone' .

There's but one way to go ..the way of Heart

Praying for all of you who happen to read this to keep safe , healthy and happy. Much love

:hug:

SmokeyJoe1952
4th December 2015, 04:26
Cautionary Tactics are called for in future..................
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s270/TheWolf1952/comments%20re%20bases%2053cropped_zpsi2ywpl35.jpg (http://s154.photobucket.com/user/TheWolf1952/media/comments%20re%20bases%2053cropped_zpsi2ywpl35.jpg. html)

Dumpster Diver
10th December 2015, 07:21
marking this worthy thread to read in full later.