PDA

View Full Version : Communication Through Dreams - Nightmares - Synthetic Dreams/Virtual Reality

Omnisense
27th January 2015, 11:12
Wrote an article about communication through dreams, synthetic dreams/virtual reality, and nightmares. I'm curious if anyone has identified a dream as inorganic... Sometimes it can be hard to come forward though in any way when one experiences such things. This is more for people who are aligned to the deeper end of the rabbit hole, but should be discernable for some beginners too.

Much like the movie Inception, the cabal and their superiors can implant dreams. However unlike Inception, the cabal can create any dream, in any situation, and mind control any reaction while in the dream... I have experienced every one of those things...

Full Article:

Communication Through Dreams - Nightmares - Synthetic Dreams/Virtual Reality

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-QIyDtt4pKYQ/VJpBnPxgF6I/AAAAAAAAAXg/fwCDavRolUs/s320/Inter-dimensional.jpg

Ever since I was introduced to the prospect of communication with beings through dreams, I was intrigued by it. Most of my Extraterrestrial interaction has been while I was awake. However they have told me that in the dreamworld they are much more able to interact with people due to deniability by anyone programmed against the ET truth.

I am a firm believer that balance is a natural law of the universe. Balance applies to all things. If you can name a single thing balance does not apply to in some way(or many ways), I would be surprised. A common misconception when hearing me say balance applies to all things, is thinking I am saying all things are balanced. That is entirely different than what I am saying. For example someone who told me an astral realm doesn't have balance, one's perception while inside such a reality has a balance of various feelings while experiencing such things though. If not that then one is experiencing one polarity of a balance of things... So balance still applies to such a thing...

If benevolent ETs get to do something, so do negatively aligned ETs in the way exopolitics is set up(from what I understand). I have gotten numerous virtual reality synthetic dreams from both sides of Extraterrestrials.

Origin of Nightmares

Surely some nightmares are natural. However I have been made aware that dark sources who have power on earth, have been giving people they dislike virtual reality nightmares for millennia. Just as benevolent ETs have been communicating with people through dreams for millennia.

A common theme with many 'contactees' and 'abductees' is seeing disasters for earth in their minds. This isn't done with some magic telepathic power of the mind IMHO, it is done via virtual reality technology. I was conveyed some of these are sourced back to black ops human sources. Although, throughout history ETs indeed have given messages of incoming disasters, like in the floods when "God" told a man to build a big boat for his family, as floods were coming. I have no doubt that the true source of such a thing was Extraterrestrials.

I would estimate that prophetic dreams are frequently virtual reality technology. Although that may be controversial, I feel it has validity being said...

Dream State Virtual Reality as Opposed to Flat out Virtual Reality

Synthetic dreams are a virtual reality, but virtual reality is not always in a dream state. I have experienced it wide awake many times. Ranging from presentations for the 3rd eye, to full visuals inside the imagination, or being fully immersed into a virtual reality where you can walk around in etc... Virtual reality is quite potent and it is no doubt the future.

Due to the human cabal getting virtual reality technology, I would say the majority of synthetic dreams given on earth at this time are agenda driven. So I would just like to say be careful about being too influenced by a dream, or at least analyze if a dream may have a certain agenda. By being aware of implanted dreams, one develops a safeguard against it.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-E7TDWsuuGP4/VKgiOb3CvSI/AAAAAAAAAbg/zAh7GLgwQNM/s320/transhumanismClarke.jpg

I have noticed people can be very dramatically affected by a dream. I hope by publishing information about synthetic dreams(which feel fully real if desired by the engineers) I will help some people be less vulnerable to manipulation via this technology... I know I never dreamed it possible it was technology early on in my life when I experienced many virtual realities...

Here is a video I produced about virtual reality/synthetic dreams:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPfDlj_NKa4

Source Link: http://omnisense.blogspot.com/2015/01/communication-through-dreams-nightmares-synthetic-dreams-virtual-reality.html