PDA

View Full Version : Illuminati History, Genealogy & Secret Rituals with Fritz Springmeier

Verum
25th January 2015, 18:39
Published on Jan 23, 2015
Illuminati history, genealogy & secret rituals are explored by author Fritz Springmeier, who explains the origins of this secret society - from its mysterious genealogical lineage outlining the top families involved to the secret rituals undertaken by participants. Fritz also reveals a castle discovered in Belgium that he personally visited where high-level Mother of Darkness ceremonies took place. Also addressed is Illuminati mind control and how victims of this process sought Fritz out for help to restore a healthy mind. Plus, the state of the Illuminati in today’s modern world and also the externalization of it through pop culture and major celebrities is also discussed in this uncensored Buzzsaw interview hosted by Sean Stone.

GUEST INFO:
Fritz Springmeier was born in 1955 in Kansas and now lives in Portland, Oregon. He considers himself a born-again Christian with no denominational affiliation. Fritz is best known for a series of seven books exposing the who, what, how, where and when of the mother of secret societies, the Illuminati. Since 1990, he has been exposing the New World Order through books, articles, public talks and radio interviews.
Fritz Springmeier, author of "Bloodlines of the Illuminati", joins Sean Stone and Buzzsaw in this brand new video to tell us everything we want to know about the history, genealogy and secret rituals of one of the most secretive of the 'secret societies', the "illuminati", including news that a castle in Belgium was recently shut down by the illuminati after being discovered hosting high level "Mother of Darkness" ceremonies. Though this 46-minute video isn't for everyone, for anyone who wants to know more about this 'mother of all secret societies,' this video provides excellent source material.

Springmeier has been exposing the 'New World Order' since as far back as 1990 through books, articles and radio appearances and considers himself a born again Christian with no denominational affiliation. One of the topics discussed in this video is illuminati mind control victims and Fritz' work with helping them to regain sanity and a healthy mind.

From tracing the historical roots of the illuminati and looking at the 'top families', they take a look at the rituals undertaken, most hidden and subliminal, to the horrific 'human sacrifices' performed and documented here. At the 42 minute mark the conversation turns to the externalization of the illuminati in the present day world, where they're attempting to make the illuminati part of every day society, "to make it cool" we are warned.

At the 44 minute mark, Stone brings up the occult agenda and using signs and symbols for the 'invocation of demonic entities' leading to Springmeier sharing a story from his wife, who used to be a teacher in a public school system where it was BANNED for teachers or students to use the word 'Christmas', a fitting closing to a very interesting video that gives us both new information about the 'illuminati' while sharing history going back hundreds of years.

Conversation about the closing of the castle in Belgium that had been hosting 'high level mother of darkness ceremonies' for the illuminati begins at the 14 minute 30 second mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZZuRBhkoIk

Sooz
26th January 2015, 05:39
Thanks for posting this Verum. I don't think I've seen this vid.

I think this thread I made belongs here as well, regarding Chateau de Amerois in Belgium, which Fritz mentions in this video. Anyone reading this, please be warned, it is extremely graphic.

http://jandeane81.com/threads/3371-Chateau-des-Amerois-(Castle-of-the-Dark-Mother)?highlight=chateau+amerois

gardener
26th January 2015, 21:10
Hello everyone, did anyone just here Sean Stone admit that he is a mason? I enjoy Buzzsaw and I do watch it but that kind of threw me.

modwiz
26th January 2015, 21:45
Hello everyone, did anyone just here Sean Stone admit that he is a mason? I enjoy Buzzsaw and I do watch it but that kind of threw me.

Please do not let that throw you. In one of my videos it is stated that I am a MM. I stated it when at PA, (BR used it to cast doubt on my motivations as a poster, after my leaving), and maybe once here. The men I met at my lodge where some of the finest heart motivated men. However, MSMedia and MSMedical were the mindset of the day. Too much cognitive dissonance for me. The Lodges serve their purpose and are filled with wonderful men doing charitable things in their immediate areas as an ongoing mindset.

Then, things get interesting.

Elbie
26th January 2015, 22:17

please if it's not too much trouble, close to which minute? just curious.

i started watching/listening and couldn't tolerate sloppiness fritz displayed, so i swtched off..but i am curious to hear about sean's masonhood . if true, that would mean he is: one sock up, one down...sporting aprons etc.

grown men making themselves look silly and god know what not

gardener
27th January 2015, 06:44
Hello Elbie, after what Modwiz has relayed re masons I am now of course going to take heed to what he says, cant go wrong with modwiz very wise man, however Sean does admit to being a mason probably in the last ten minutes of the interview, have to say though I do watch buzzsaw a lot really interesting stuff. kind regards gardener x

modwiz
27th January 2015, 06:54
Hello Elbie, after what Modwiz has relayed re masons I am now of course going to take heed to what he says, cant go wrong with modwiz very wise man, however Sean does admit to being a mason probably in the last ten minutes of the interview, have to say though I do watch buzzsaw a lot really interesting stuff. kind regards gardener x

I will admit to being surprised but, liked the way Sean handled it. Matter of factly in the conversation.

gardener
27th January 2015, 07:07
Hello Modwiz it only me again, just wondered if you watched Buzzsaw 2 part interview with Andrew Bartizs (Not sure of the spelling) I would so appreciate your take on that, when and if you have the time. kind regards gardener.

modwiz
27th January 2015, 07:12
Hello Modwiz it only me again, just wondered if you watched Buzzsaw 2 part interview with Andrew Bartizs (Not sure of the spelling) I would so appreciate your take on that, when and if you have the time. kind regards gardener.

No. Just part 2 with Fritz.

Sooz
27th January 2015, 11:36
I've posted this several times before. It needs to be watched and passed on.

Edit: You need to watch it right to the end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-ts=1421914688&x-yt-cl=84503534&v=h3sWfVazQ8k#t=306

https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-ts=1421914688&x-yt-cl=84503534&v=h3sWfVazQ8k#t=306

Elbie
27th January 2015, 14:43

g, you might want to take into consideration john coleman's work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpi9dC4uDmY

it's tricky equating ideology with individuals you like or hate.. imo

also consider ezra pound was a committed fascist, you may love his poetry but i would be surprised if you say you accept his ideology because you so LOVE his poetry., so was jorge luis borges - unrepentant fascist . i love his prose, loath his ideology..hope you see my point and i could go on and on..picasso was a membership paying communist until his last breath..still, what's his ideological conviction to do with his opus? certainly one of the gods if not THE god of visual arts of the 20th century..

kind regards

gardener
28th January 2015, 08:28
Hello Elbie thank you for your post I haven't read it yet but I will just after breakfast, I am grateful you brought it up and I will be interested to know what level of masons will be mentioned, maybe you should read Modwiz post again, my opinion is that he was talking about something completely on a very different level. Please correct me if I am wrong.fond regards gardenerx

Sooz
28th January 2015, 08:34
g, you might want to take into consideration john coleman's work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpi9dC4uDmY

Thanks Elbie, this is a very important video. My awakening was in a big part due to Dr Coleman's book, 'Committee of 300'.

Very important information in this vid - listen closely, it connects a LOT of dots.
Sooz

gardener
28th January 2015, 13:20
Hello Sooz just wondering if you received my reply to this post? I also sent one to Elbie nobody to blame apart from myself, just strange things happening with my posts. kind regards gardener x