PDA

View Full Version : TV show - Subterranean Reptoids - Monsters and Mysteries in America

lift the veil
25th January 2015, 13:44
Hello everyone,

The new season of the Monsters and Mysteries of America has kicked off and they are covering some very interesting topics, including what they call "reptoids." They re-enacted two accounts, whith 3 adults giving their testimony of what they saw. Curiously, both accounts occurred in the California area. The second account was the most interesting so I will start with that one first. (Please note that this is all coming from my memory of watching the show last night. I will try to be as accurate as possible of my recount. No exaggerations.)

A woman who lives with her daughters in the suburban location of Apple Valley, Ca works at home and spends a lot of time with her daughters. She noticed that her youngest daughter began interacting with an invisible friend. The mother thought nothing of it until one day her daughter asked her to prepare a special sandwich that she could share with her friend. The mother went along and prepared the sandwich and gave it to her daughter, who took it into her room. The mother shortly thereafter walked by her daughters doorway where she saw her daughter extend the plate towards the open closet door and to her shocking surprise saw a green three clawed "hand" come out of the closet and take the sandwich. The mother became horrified and ran towards her daughter to grab her away from any danger. The mother then looked into the darkened closet to see a hole open up, through which the creature escaped and then the hole closed up again.

The mother barricaded the closet door and had her daughters sleep in her room. She said she was afraid and wanted to call somebody for help but didn't know who to call as she thought everyone would think she was crazy. She then got an surprise visit from three men in military uniforms who apparently knew what had happened. She questioned what the creature was and they said it was an experiment that had escaped their facility. They told her to keep quiet about the incident.

Shortly thereafter the creature reappeared in her bedroom at night. She was then able to get a good look at it. She said it was massive, 7 feet tall, 300 lbs and green. (The costume and make-up that they used made it more amphibious than the reptilian depictions I have seen from abductees.) She said she knew what it wanted (she repeated this) but she never said what it was (they implied a sexual connotation). The creature pulled her toward it and it sprayed some musky gunk from its mouth onto her head/face. She did not give any more detail of the encounter other than saying that no matter what she tried she could not wash the scent of the gunk off of her hair.

She then received another visit from the military. She was drugged, "abducted" by them and taken to a underground facility where they gave her a detailed physical exam, as she had come in direct physical contact with the creature.

She stuck it out for three more months at her home but could no longer take the situation so she sold her house and fled the area. She did not say if she had any more encounters with the creature or with the military.

She said however that she had no idea what a reptoid was before her encounters but she now knows they exist and that the government knows they are here.

The commentators during the show (including Ufologist/Cryptozologist, Nick Redfern) speculated that the repotoids could be a possible dinosaur remnant from the Jurassic age, an experiment or even full blown aliens. Nick Redfern said that the reptoids seem to have an interest in breeding with women, possibly to create a hybrid creature.

The other reptoid account occurred in Anaheim, CA (suburb of L.A.). A woman was walking her dog in the city at night when an eerie feeling over came her. She looked down toward the sewer where she saw a green creature with sharp teeth crawl out. She said it was very frightening and as her gaze locked with the creature's she became paralyzed with fear. It crawled toward her, when suddenly she snapped out of her paralysis and ran away. She jumped into the bed of a truck and called her boyfriend who was in their apartment nearby. She said that other creatures exited the sewer and they were swarming around the truck. Her boyfriend came quickly to her location, armed with a golf club and his approach scared off the creatures. They retreated back to the sewer but the boyfriend was able to catch a glimpse of them through the grate. He said they were very large and had sharp teeth.

The woman said she heard screams and noises one night outside her apartment building, shortly after the incident. She investigated the location in question where she found a large, bloody, pulpy mess spattered on the wall of the building. The couple then moved away from the location as they deemed it too dangerous. They both felt they had seen reptoid creatures.

The show commentator spoke of the lore regarding a vast subterranean tunnel system that supposedly exists underneath the Los Angeles, CA area.

My comment - It is good to see that they are addressing the reptoid/reptilian creatures on TV and make statements as to them being alien in origin. Alien shows typically leave them off of the possible alien types discussed, with most of the time dedicated to the grey aliens. They also brought up the military connection and the topic of them abducting people to underground bases for examination/interrogation.

mjk9
26th January 2015, 01:14
I have a difficult time seeing that as anything other than a story created for television. Made up. I've seen and experienced my share of abnormal and unbelievable so some things I can accept as true. But anything on a television show just makes me think that somebody somewhere created a made-up story with a pen and the story was made for TV. I don't research 7 foot green monsters with sharp teeth so who knows, maybe there are many more accounts out there... accounts that aren't on TV, with experiencers suffering a lonely and disturbed existence of helplessness and terror. That is so sad.

lift the veil
26th January 2015, 13:28
This series has used accounts that have been documented in the field of ufology and abduction research including one concerning an abductee that consulted therapist Eve Lorgen.

So I don't think someone just sits down and writes/makes up these "stories" to create a show around.

Though not discussed very often on TV, Reptilian aliens (7 foot tall green monsters) are widely documented on the internet by abduction researchers including, James Bartley and Eve Lorgen.

This is one of the main reasons why I opened this thread as reptilians are not widely discussed on TV and IMHO it is important that this topic gets out to the general public that may think Greys are the only kind of alien out there.

mjk9
26th January 2015, 13:49
This series has used accounts that have been documented in the field of ufology including one concerning an abductee that consulted therapist Eve Lorgen.

So I don't think someone just sits down and writes/makes up these "stories" to create a show around.
Remember the movie Signs? The creator(s) of that movie dramatized the phenomenon of space aliens to the point of utter fabrication. I don't know, I guess TV shows (and movies) are just not the medium for me because I see that realm as make believe and pretend. I don't trust anything on TV so I stopped watching it nearly a decade ago. There is something very unbelievable about those accounts but it may just be my bias against movies and TV. *shrug*

Spiral
26th January 2015, 17:29
I found a link to the video on "Dailyflix" & will watch it later :thup:

7 foot reptilians ?

Seen them with my own eyes. :shocked:

Tribe
5th February 2015, 12:46
my husband thanks you for posting this Lift the veil , its right up his street .. :) x

Tribe
5th February 2015, 12:48
I found a link to the video on "Dailyflix" & will watch it later :thup:

7 foot reptilians ?

Seen them with my own eyes. :shocked:

spiral can you paste the link into this thread my lovely xx

lift the veil
5th February 2015, 13:18
I found it on youtube. Here you go. The reptoid part is run in the second half of the show starting at about 22 minutes in. They tell two reptoid stories. The lady that has one in her house gives her account at 32 minutes in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEcKfqOwzPw

Tribe
5th February 2015, 13:29
ah great thanks , that tonights vids sorted then :) xx

NANUXII
5th February 2015, 21:13
this sounds like a cut and paste from the same Reptilian Fear Campaign being spread by the infamous James Bartley.

should make for fun viewing.

N

Elbie
5th February 2015, 21:36
this sounds like a cut and paste from the same Reptilian Fear Campaign being spread by the infamous James Bartley.

N

do you have a positive experience with a reptilian/s?

do you know of someone who's had an enhancing encounter with one? thanks

NANUXII
5th February 2015, 22:37
do you have a positive experience with a reptilian/s?

do you know of someone who's had an enhancing encounter with one? thanks

Yes i have positive experiences with them pretty much weekly for the last 40 years.

My " enhancement " as you put it as a retrospective of experience is as follows.

I have had contact with ET species since about 4 years of age.

I believe i was selected because i share certain genetic anomolies needed in order to be capable of successful interdimentional psycho sonnetic transfers of pictogram communications.

In the years of my contact with them they have done nothing but teach me spirituality, healing and health related activities and exersises, they have healed me when i had bells paulsy as a young teen and i know their culture very well indeed am now considered as a family member.

They have shown me wisdom and guided me to be a better person, to try to instill a macro wisdom and indeed share cultural differences between us as they are always interested in learning from us too.

I have never even once had a negative experience, they are so careful not to cause negative emotions in me that before i even feel it or acknowledge fear they disconnect. This is a protocal i have learned as they believe very much in what we call Karma, their word for it is " Shpi " ( at least phonetically thats how it sounds to me )

They are a species from the Zeta Reticuli ( i believe ) on a moon that is un charted , they are vegetarian and grow flowers they eat as sweets, they always ask permission to the flower before they eat them and are exceptionally spiritual.

Regarding Interdimestionalism. There is one thign these people who write these stories do not know ( actually they know very little if anything ) I understand the protocals and laws regarding interdimensionalism , i have successfully been trained and ordained through initiation which required me to be celebate for 18 months and show good faith and gratitude for everything that comes my way, they are very sort of Bhuddist in terms of belief structure.

The initiation was the turning on of my pineal gland to act as a link and removing the " gren " band from the medulla, these are things that have lost their function over the millenia as we have lost our spiritual rituals that enrich the parts of the mind that connect us.

Having gone through this experience i feel i have good knowledge on the machinations and cultures of this species of Reptilian called " Imu " they stand between 7 and 12 foot tall , very lithe , sort of like the Avatar people but no where near as combative or fearful. They were responsible for training the Myans and South African genetic tribes some 3000 years ago.

From what they have communicated to me , as they shwed me par tof our history , when they did it made so much sence indeed closed the gap on many mysteries.

Some 214000 years ago a group of scouts and scientists found earth on an exploritory mission. They decided to set up camp here and do research. Some of them wanted to genetically modify existing animals to act as manual labourers so they modified Apes to be able to communicate and become workers for them. This experimrnt went off sourse when 2 of them decidee they wanted to stay and create their own colony and indeed live here as Rulers.

Their leaders back on they home planet did not like this and told them to either come back and stop all experimentation or stay here and never return. So half stayed and the rest left.

The ones that stayed ended up creating the Egyptian culture and were knowen as the " AnuNa-Ki " Meaning " Energy of Anu Great " ( strict translation )

about 150000 years later a fleet of the Anu returned to see what had transpired.. and they didnt like what they had found.. so they destroyed pretty much all of it .. obviously some survived in hiding ... They continued their campaign but only had crude tools avail to them created with local materials.

Because what tehy did obviously had very negative rammafications there have been species ever since trying to correct these problems as they had spliced a particular Ape ( meat eater ) with one of their leaders ( somewhat egotistical and kingly ) and created Humans. They concentrated on Gold as their main stay of wealth because they had technology to transmute this into different vital materials for extending life and giving greater mental power. This was crude by their standards but enough to be seen as " Gods "

What has come about by this is what we see today .. and when Humans discovered Atomic energy thats when they really took notice because it was disturbing neighbouring communities. We have been under quarantine and monitord ever since.

N

NANUXII
5th February 2015, 23:22
Here is some more info just sent to me , I havent gone through it all so i dont have a take on it other than i heard that Randy , when confronted by Reptilians decided to try to make friends as opposed to the natural human reactions " shoot first , ask questions later " and he found them to be very receptive to friendship....

Randy Cramer’s website is Earth Citizen Consulting.
There’s a link to his first newsletter here
Capt. Randy Cramer's First Newsletter - Project Avalon
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php%3F78896-Capt.-Randy-Cramer-s-First-Newslette...
Captain Randy Cramer has just sent out an email post of his first newsletter. ... ECC Times The Newsletter of Earth Citizen Consulting Written, ...

HOWEVER, this is the dynamite interview I’ve sent out to everyone.

Please, please take the time to watch this absolutely extraordinary interview between Judge Alfrd Lambremont Webre, “Father” of Exopolitics; US Marine Corps Special Section retired (and very funny) Captain Randy Cramer, of the Mars Defence Force, whose higher command have authorised him to “come out” as a public spokesman, and popularly elected (after he “came out” as one third Reptoid, one third Mantid and one third souled human) UK Borough Councillor Simon Parkes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bc0RIUsWWUQ
Roundtable: Pleiadian nuke destroyed Mars ecology. Cheney ran Mars Colony Corporation
This is essentially a very upbeat presentation, featuring two human beings who have a close and insightful relationship with both the Mantids and the Reptoids, finding in each race solid grounds for the potential development, through diplomacy, of an interstellar society in which all races have a part to play. The Reptoids on Mars, for example, understand that they have reached an evolutionary cul de sac through their belligerent behaviour and are currently deeply engaged in consciously reconnecting to their planet Mrs and to restoring its wellbeing through terra-forming.

Many races are on the planet and inhabit designated regions, as explained by Randy Cramer who spent 17 years in the Mars Defence Force. Mars was indeed nuked by the Pleiadians as a last ditch military response which proved to be too effective and decimated the atmosphere and the surface. Randy explains why so many people who sense a Pleiadian connection are in this life actually resolving immense karma for that act of destruction, even though it was sanctioned to restore balance to an extreme, negative situation. There are of course current parallels forming here on Earth.

NANUXII
6th February 2015, 14:26
You see how much they have programmed you ? its so hard for you to accept that maybe they are peaceful ... you build enemies when you assume the worst without ever learning otherwise.

WE CREATE OUR OWN DEAMONS !!!

DO NOT HATE THAT WHICH YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND

THIS IS OUR evolution

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVzz9zVjges

N

Elbie
6th February 2015, 14:43
Yes i have positive experiences with them pretty much weekly for the last 40 years.

My " enhancement " as you put it as a retrospective of experience is as follows.

I have had contact with ET species since about 4 years of age.

I believe i was selected because i share certain genetic anomolies needed in order to be capable of successful interdimentional psycho sonnetic transfers of pictogram communications.

In the years of my contact with them they have done nothing but teach me spirituality, healing and health related activities and exersises, they have healed me when i had bells paulsy as a young teen and i know their culture very well indeed am now considered as a family member.

They have shown me wisdom and guided me to be a better person, to try to instill a macro wisdom and indeed share cultural differences between us as they are always interested in learning from us too.

I have never even once had a negative experience, they are so careful not to cause negative emotions in me that before i even feel it or acknowledge fear they disconnect. This is a protocal i have learned as they believe very much in what we call Karma, their word for it is " Shpi " ( at least phonetically thats how it sounds to me )

They are a species from the Zeta Reticuli ( i believe ) on a moon that is un charted , they are vegetarian and grow flowers they eat as sweets, they always ask permission to the flower before they eat them and are exceptionally spiritual.

Regarding Interdimestionalism. There is one thign these people who write these stories do not know ( actually they know very little if anything ) I understand the protocals and laws regarding interdimensionalism , i have successfully been trained and ordained through initiation which required me to be celebate for 18 months and show good faith and gratitude for everything that comes my way, they are very sort of Bhuddist in terms of belief structure.

The initiation was the turning on of my pineal gland to act as a link and removing the " gren " band from the medulla, these are things that have lost their function over the millenia as we have lost our spiritual rituals that enrich the parts of the mind that connect us.

Having gone through this experience i feel i have good knowledge on the machinations and cultures of this species of Reptilian called " Imu " they stand between 7 and 12 foot tall , very lithe , sort of like the Avatar people but no where near as combative or fearful. They were responsible for training the Myans and South African genetic tribes some 3000 years ago.

From what they have communicated to me , as they shwed me par tof our history , when they did it made so much sence indeed closed the gap on many mysteries.

Some 214000 years ago a group of scouts and scientists found earth on an exploritory mission. They decided to set up camp here and do research. Some of them wanted to genetically modify existing animals to act as manual labourers so they modified Apes to be able to communicate and become workers for them. This experimrnt went off sourse when 2 of them decidee they wanted to stay and create their own colony and indeed live here as Rulers.

Their leaders back on they home planet did not like this and told them to either come back and stop all experimentation or stay here and never return. So half stayed and the rest left.

The ones that stayed ended up creating the Egyptian culture and were knowen as the " AnuNa-Ki " Meaning " Energy of Anu Great " ( strict translation )

about 150000 years later a fleet of the Anu returned to see what had transpired.. and they didnt like what they had found.. so they destroyed pretty much all of it .. obviously some survived in hiding ... They continued their campaign but only had crude tools avail to them created with local materials.

Because what tehy did obviously had very negative rammafications there have been species ever since trying to correct these problems as they had spliced a particular Ape ( meat eater ) with one of their leaders ( somewhat egotistical and kingly ) and created Humans. They concentrated on Gold as their main stay of wealth because they had technology to transmute this into different vital materials for extending life and giving greater mental power. This was crude by their standards but enough to be seen as " Gods "

What has come about by this is what we see today .. and when Humans discovered Atomic energy thats when they really took notice because it was disturbing neighbouring communities. We have been under quarantine and monitord ever since.

N

nanuxii, can you accept that other people have had anything but positive experience with the reps?

some describe truly menacing episodes. thanks.

NANUXII
6th February 2015, 15:13
I dont have to accept it , i know it , however i think that we create our own deamons

i saw this with James Bartley first hand , ie i was in the room when it happend. After he systematically programmed all the women in the group with his Milab presentation of reptilian shape shiofters raping women and hiding in closets and all sorts of crazy bull crap , 6 out of 8 women in that group started to have nightmares because the intrense emotional idea that was planted had spawned in their sub concious to the point some of them had physical encounters...

I had to council 4 of those women ... of the 4, one of them returned to the group and continues to research this subject ... she is the only one out of the 4 that is still having nightmares and realistic " occourances "

the rest after some 6 months of councelling have all recovered.

no more experiences , no more nightmares.

thats my experience with this most disgusting propoganda !

the more you concentrate on this stuff , the deeper it gets into your psyche and they are enlisting fear driven people to firther make real that which they are concentrating on

i warn you all , you wont get an ounce of prevention thinking watching this stuff will protect you ...

N

Elbie
6th February 2015, 15:25
I dont have to accept it , i know it , however i think that we create our own deamons

i saw this with James Bartley first hand , ie i was in the room when it happend. After he systematically programmed all the women in the group with his Milab presentation of reptilian shape shiofters raping women and hiding in closets and all sorts of crazy bull crap , 6 out of 8 women in that group started to have nightmares because the intrense emotional idea that was planted had spawned in their sub concious to the point some of them had physical encounters...

I had to council 4 of those women ... of the 4, one of them returned to the group and continues to research this subject ... she is the only one out of the 4 that is still having nightmares and realistic " occourances "

the more you concentrate on this stuff , the deeper it gets into your psyche and they are enlisting fear driven people to firther make real that which they are concentrating on

i warn you all , you wont get an ounce of prevention thinking watching this stuff will protect you ...

N

in other words, you are confident other experiencers of purely negative (including dr karla turner) are delusional. either delusional or intentional liars

in which case, how confident can you be the neutral readers, non experiencers, won't take you as counter-propaganda pusher? how satisfied are you they won't think your version is false?

shamanseeker
6th February 2015, 15:46
Just as some 'human' races are aggressive and some pacific so are some reptoid races aggressive and some pacific.

6th February 2015, 16:29
Excellently put Nanu, piecing it together over the past few years I have come to a similar understanding, albeit not through experience of reptillians but certainly of Plaiedians. I have had contact with the latter several times in my life and believe myself to have routes there. At least, that's what I intuited from mental converse. There comes with this knowledge a HUGE guilt for what allegedly transpired and I often like to challenge and question my own belief systems to see if I am truly being honest with myself in my analysis of my experiences.

Upon questioning this, the guilt is undeniable. I feel physically sick when I think about it and this speaks volumes for me as an indicator of validity. A deep long lost whisper of intense sadness stirs in places intangible, yet vividly.

Here is a humdinger for you in the name of sheer amusement, the search for truth and sovereignty of self. If we truly create our own daemons (and I'm with you there, I think similarly), is there not an argument to suggest that many of these are based upon historic experience and accrued karma? In other words.....perhaps a justification therein, interwoven into a partial "excuse" for perpetuated self deception?

I am merely throwing the cat from a great height into pigeon land, I have thoroughly enjoyed your posts and really appreciate you sharing your views which are largely congruent with mine own and even were they not to be.....certainly worth mature consideration.

Elbie
6th February 2015, 16:48
Excellently put Nanu, piecing it together over the past few years I have come to a similar understanding, albeit not through experience of reptillians but certainly of Plaiedians. I have had contact with the latter several times in my life and believe myself to have routes there. At least, that's what I intuited from mental converse. There comes with this knowledge a HUGE guilt for what allegedly transpired and I often like to challenge and question my own belief systems to see if I am truly being honest with myself in my analysis of my experiences.

Upon questioning this, the guilt is undeniable. I feel physically sick when I think about it and this speaks volumes for me as an indicator of validity. A deep long lost whisper of intense sadness stirs in places intangible, yet vividly.

Here is a humdinger for you in the name of sheer amusement, the search for truth and sovereignty of self. If we truly create our own daemons (and I'm with you there, I think similarly), is there not an argument to suggest that many of these are based upon historic experience and accrued karma? In other words.....perhaps a justification therein, interwoven into a partial "excuse" for perpetuated self deception?

I am merely throwing the cat from a great height into pigeon land, I have thoroughly enjoyed your posts and really appreciate you sharing your views which are largely congruent with mine own and even were they not to be.....certainly worth mature consideration.

777, you mention pleadiens, but have you had experiences witn reptoid races?
that's what the OP is about. thanks.

lift the veil
6th February 2015, 16:49

N

But what about the woman in the show. She had never even heard about reptoids. It was not a sub-conscious implant or manifestation of her fear. It was a physical being that first her daughter was interacting with, then herself and then the military. Maybe it actually happened and the reptoid was a real creature.

Please note that there are also researchers like Karla Turner who discovered that many of these ET, can actually put screen memories into a person's mind so they think they are actually having a more pleasant interaction with the the ETs but when further examined it is revealed that it was just a fake memory to cover-up the deeper/true memory of what took place, which many times was not a good experience.

6th February 2015, 16:52
777, you mention pleadiens, but have you had experiences witn reptoid races?
that's what the OP is about. thanks.

No I made that quite clear in my post. I was drawing a parallel between my experiences and the experiences of others, some of which have been with reptillians. Since your keen to remain rigidly on topic to the detriment of appropriate comparison.....shall we? Thanks.

Elbie
6th February 2015, 17:02
No I made that quite clear in my post. I was drawing a parallel between my experiences and the experiences of others, some of which have been with reptillians. Since your keen to remain rigidly on topic to the detriment of appropriate comparison.....shall we? Thanks.
sorry if you took it as detriment to the flow of the thread, i really wanted to explore if experiences with pleidians is comparable to mutually opposing accounts with regards to encounters with the reptilians.... or is it always only postitive as contents on the inernet and elsewhere suggests. thanks for your patience.

6th February 2015, 17:11
sorry if you took it as detriment to the flow of the thread, i really wanted to explore if experiences with pleidians is comparable to mutually opposing accounts with regards to encounters with the reptilians.... or is it always only postitive as contents on the inernet and elsewhere suggests. thanks for your patience.

Hey no problem, text is fickle Elbie. In my first post, third paragraph I'm trying to address the same issue and am looking forward to nanu's responses to that very same concern. I honestly don't believe that all experiences of reptoids is either positive or a blasphemous lie. No one can base the muse of an entire race/species upon experiences of a few individual reptillians, just as I can't speak for all Plaeidians based on my limited encounters.

Equally so, another thing I must add is the fear element we bring into situations. For example, people who don't like cats, dogs of even babies are usually the recipient of much coldness from them. There has to be a correlation in that. The fear brought forward into the energetic transaction absolutely will have an effect upon the outcome I would say.

Elbie
6th February 2015, 17:54
Hey no problem, text is fickle Elbie. In my first post, third paragraph I'm trying to address the same issue and am looking forward to nanu's responses to that very same concern. I honestly don't believe that all experiences of reptoids is either positive or a blasphemous lie. No one can base the muse of an entire race/species upon experiences of a few individual reptillians, just as I can't speak for all Plaeidians based on my limited encounters.

Equally so, another thing I must add is the fear element we bring into situations. For example, people who don't like cats, dogs of even babies are usually the recipient of much coldness from them. There has to be a correlation in that. The fear brought forward into the energetic transaction absolutely will have an effect upon the outcome I would say.

i second that theory. fear must be one of out staunchest enemy.

what i am interested in is examples when bad experiences happen with no prior fear . can't all be attributable to karma - if one can accept that concept.. i don't.

NANUXII
6th February 2015, 19:46
in other words, you are confident other experiencers of purely negative (including dr karla turner) are delusional. either delusional or intentional liars

in which case, how confident can you be the neutral readers, non experiencers, won't take you as counter-propaganda pusher? how satisfied are you they won't think your version is false?

In other words ? i think your " other words " are designed to create an argument because you are offended of my experiences.

Dont be offended because someone presents something that contradicts what you have a belief in. All be it a very negative outlook and based on no evidence mind you, just a hollywood TV show that says so ...

does that seem worthy of putting so much stock into just because someone on a TV set says so ? i mean after the last 30 years of BS tv programming from NBC news etc hasnt it sunk in that TV or hollywood never presents anything substancial ? Its a propoganda network , and youre part of the problem if you dont wake up.

NANUXII
6th February 2015, 20:00
But what about the woman in the show. She had never even heard about reptoids. It was not a sub-conscious implant or manifestation of her fear. It was a physical being that first her daughter was interacting with, then herself and then the military. Maybe it actually happened and the reptoid was a real creature.

Please note that there are also researchers like Karla Turner who discovered that many of these ET, can actually put screen memories into a person's mind so they think they are actually having a more pleasant interaction with the the ETs but when further examined it is revealed that it was just a fake memory to cover-up the deeper/true memory of what took place, which many times was not a good experience.

Subconcious programming happens subconciously. You would have absolutely no idea it had already been planted. You do realise that Milab Tech has had the capability to hijack dreams and implant ideas through the subconcious for decades.

Couple this with hollywood propoganda for the last 30 years and all you need is a trigger event to make it all come to life.

step back and macro view the last 30 years and then look at why they do it , its fear campaigns to enlist protection programs ... they are creating the need before they supply for the demand...

its so obvious

N

lookbeyond
6th February 2015, 20:04
Nanu and 777, i would be very interested in more details of both of your contacts, possibly on a members only thread if you are more comfortable to converse there?

Kind Reguards, lb

NANUXII
6th February 2015, 20:08
Only if people dont making accusations that im an anti propoganda pusher , any more of that vile talk and ill leave ! seriously Elbie , shame on you.

Elbie
6th February 2015, 20:23
In other words ? i think your " other words " are designed to create an argument because you are offended of my experiences.

Dont be offended because someone presents something that contradicts what you have a belief in. All be it a very negative outlook and based on no evidence mind you, just a hollywood TV show that says so ...

does that seem worthy of putting so much stock into just because someone on a TV set says so ? i mean after the last 30 years of BS tv programming from NBC news etc hasnt it sunk in that TV or hollywood never presents anything substancial ? Its a propoganda network , and youre part of the problem if you dont wake up.

no, not offended and have no faith re this issue - i would like to know if poss.

i also wanted to understand how do you weigh your experience against other people's who described it differently. i now understand you dismiss it as "programming".. your experience: true to fact, other peoples' who had it different - programmed..maybe you don't see a problem with this hierarchy.

this for your heart's delight, , other readers might find it of some interest too: Lacerta Files everyone

http://www.crystalwind.ca/images/stories/lacerta/lacerta1.jpg

"The Lacerta File is about a Swede named Ole K., who by a friend is told that he had met a reptile woman in south of Sweden. And Ole was to be permitted to interview the woman which he later did at two occasions, 16 December 1999 and 24 April 2000. The interviews takes place in an unnamed town in southern Sweden. The woman, who calls herself Lacerta (Latin for reptile) has a reptile-like appearance, but, with the help of her abilities she makes people see her in human form. She says she belongs to an ancient race that lived underground for millions of years and hidden openings of their caves can be found in Sweden and lots of other places throughout the world. Further she says that some of the flying saucers we humans are seeing does belong to her reptilian race. She travels to the surface now and then to study humans but does not normally allow open contact with anyone or let anyone see her in her true reptilian form."

Lacerta also insists that reptilians are the first species, therefore owners of the earth and that humans came way later. Ole certifies his encounter is true. He also protects copy rights on his original transcript, although from what Lacerta instructs, this content is meant to spread as far and wide

but.. is the content verifiable? no.

true account or work of fiction? true account but narrative false? as per usual, it's up to your descernment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzruBraUC34&list=PL7DQoprozxawQuZhzvX0-7Lez_Yx72

Elbie
6th February 2015, 20:27
Only if people dont making accusations that im an anti propoganda pusher , any more of that vile talk and ill leave ! seriously Elbie , shame on you.

there is no shame on me for arguing my point of looking at things. now, if you look at my entry #30, just earlier, i posted a vid i am sure you'd like.

lookbeyond
6th February 2015, 20:29
My feelings on our Forum is that it is a place where we can safely share our experiences.. i believe we all can help each other to understand the "big picture" as we all have small pieces of the puzzle to life. So i can only hope in that vein, any questions we pose to each other be non confrontational-- obviously text tends to deliver a sharper tone than may be intended.

A suggestion to all who participate may be that we all read our text before we post and to participate with a good intent of hoping to join some dots for ourselves, lb

lookbeyond
6th February 2015, 20:33
no, not offended and have no faith re this issue - i would like to know if poss.

i also wanted to understand how do you weigh your experience against other people's who described it differently. i now understand you dismiss it as "programming".. your experience: true to fact, other peoples' who had it different - programmed..maybe you don't see a problem with this hierarchy.

this for your heart's delight, , other readers might find it of some interest too: Lacerta Files everyone

http://www.crystalwind.ca/images/stories/lacerta/lacerta1.jpg

"The Lacerta File is about a Swede named Ole K., who by a friend is told that he had met a reptile woman in south of Sweden. And Ole was to be permitted to interview the woman which he later did at two occasions, 16 December 1999 and 24 April 2000. The interviews takes place in an unnamed town in southern Sweden. The woman, who calls herself Lacerta (Latin for reptile) has a reptile-like appearance, but, with the help of her abilities she makes people see her in human form. She says she belongs to an ancient race that lived underground for millions of years and hidden openings of their caves can be found in Sweden and lots of other places throughout the world. Further she says that some of the flying saucers we humans are seeing does belong to her reptilian race. She travels to the surface now and then to study humans but does not normally allow open contact with anyone or let anyone see her in her true reptilian form."

Lacerta also insists that reptilians are the first species, therefore owners of the earth and that humans came way later. Ole certifies his encounter is true. He also protects copy rights on his original transcript, although from what Lacerta instructs, this content is meant to spread as far and wide

but.. is the content verifiable? no.

true account or work of fiction? true account but narrative false? as per usual, it's up to your descernment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzruBraUC34&list=PL7DQoprozxawQuZhzvX0-7Lez_Yx72

I wonder, is this where green eyes came from?

NANUXII
6th February 2015, 20:45
Elbie , from your responces i see you have not truly read my posts , or you just like to argue and offend peoiple.

Re read them , pretty much everything you are assuming is incorrect about me or my posts., And to be honest i cant be bothered dealing with negative people who are dedicated to fear agendas. I feel sorry for you.

no matter how well i present something you will put up the " in other words " theory ... you realise when someone does this they arent interested in truth .. just their side of the coin.

N

N

NANUXII
6th February 2015, 20:47
My feelings on our Forum is that it is a place where we can safely share our experiences.. i believe we all can help each other to understand the "big picture" as we all have small pieces of the puzzle to life. So i can only hope in that vein, any questions we pose to each other be non confrontational-- obviously text tends to deliver a sharper tone than may be intended.

A suggestion to all who participate may be that we all read our text before we post and to participate with a good intent of hoping to join some dots for ourselves, lb

I wont be posting any more of my experiences.

Sorry but if the people here have no respect then they can stay in their sand box and play with the BS they created.

N

lookbeyond
6th February 2015, 20:49
Nanu, i feel it a shame you feel you cannot proceed with sharing due to mentioned above, may i suggest ignore button so that we may continue with valued discussion?, lb

lift the veil
6th February 2015, 20:55
Subconcious programming happens subconciously. You would have absolutely no idea it had already been planted. You do realise that Milab Tech has had the capability to hijack dreams and implant ideas through the subconcious for decades.

You do realize that many Milabs are Milabs for the very reason that people are being abducted by or have interactions with ETs FIRST and the military want to know what the ETs are doing with the abductees so the military end up doing their own abductions SECONDARY to find out what the ETs are doing with them. This was just the case that happened with the woman from the TV show. She was not a Milab first, she encountered the reptoid FIRST, therefore it was not possible for the military to program or hijack her dreams as they came into the picture after her initial encounters with the creature. Her young daughter was the first person to experience interaction with the creature, which was during the daytime, not while sleeping/dreaming (therefore no hijacked dreams). The young daughter and the mother both saw this creature multiple times while awake before the military showed up at her house.

NANUXII
6th February 2015, 21:42
My dear , my experience with Milab is first hand , not off a TV show, so i understand and know their tech and methods very well. YOU dont realise they can get to you without being in a Milab , just by general transmission through TV , and other frequency driven media. General broadcast transmission coupled with media movie and propoganda programming create the deamon inside.

You do realise " Generally Speaking " they hire actors to do these shows ? I dont know if this woman is real or fake , and im not interested in finding out , Why ? maybe i dont care ? actually there is not one shred of gain to watch this program. If there is please let us know.

When i say KNOW i mean something that has evedential and tangible proof.

You do realize that many Milabs are Milabs for the very reason that people are being abducted by or have interactions with ETs FIRST and the military want to know what the ETs are doing with the abductees so the military end up doing their own abductions SECONDARY to find out what the ETs are doing with them. This was just the case that happened with the woman from the TV show. She was not a Milab first, she encountered the reptoid FIRST, therefore it was not possible for the military to program or hijack her dreams as they came into the picture after her initial encounters with the creature. Her young daughter was the first person to experience interaction with the creature, which was during the daytime, not while sleeping/dreaming (therefore no hijacked dreams). The young daughter and the mother both saw this creature multiple times while awake before the military showed up at her house.

lift the veil
6th February 2015, 21:54
I am not going to discount the many reports of people experiencing negative reptilian encounters. Their experiences are as real to them as your experiences are as real to you. Just as negative thoughts and fear programming can be going on, positive screen memories to cover negative experiences can be going on as well. So both sides of the coin need to be examined and neither should be written off completely as only being programming.

NANUXII
6th February 2015, 21:58
Nanu, i feel it a shame you feel you cannot proceed with sharing due to mentioned above, may i suggest ignore button so that we may continue with valued discussion?, lb

Thank you LB .. when people do not treat such critical and personal informnation with respect it makes the will to share, all the more difficult.

Ignoring it wont make it go away ... if we are to grow as a community we need to take care when someone tries to share personal accounts of real experience.

Just for the record , i dont care if anybody believes me. I have already come to terms with it all and have come out the other side knowing who and where i am, needing to be worshipped or followed is a foolish human trait, one i dont identify with al all.

I have , just like any one else , been through a myriad of experiences that could have gone bad had they not been negotiated for better outcomes. In my 40 + years of contactism i have grown to the conclusion ( and i mean grown over a long time of evaluation ) that off planet species , wehter they are Mantid, Reptilian , Humanoid , Draco ( form of reptilian/mantid ) Or Ascended Master ( for want of a better word ) Have far more respect for us than our own govenments. Humans have a very bad reputation out there for having no respect for anything.

Stuff like this just makes us look worse.

Do we want to be part of a greater universe ? can we evolve to accepting that not everything out there is the same as us ? , indeed it is so vastly different and amazing it requires great maturity to appreciate it.

N

NANUXII
6th February 2015, 22:00
Again , you are implying im writing it off... this tells me you have not truly read my posts. This is what perpetuates arguments and causes sepperation in comm unities. Read the words ... dont make assumptions.

I am not going to discount the many reports of people experiencing negative reptilian encounters. Their experiences are as real to them as your experiences are as real to you. Just as negative thoughts and fear programming can be going on, positive screen memories to cover negative experiences can be going on as well. So both sides of the coin need to be examined and neither should be written off completely as only being programming.

NANUXII
6th February 2015, 22:04

Ok lets flip this now , In this program that you describe , is there any sort of technology presented to prevent or protect from this sort of thing hapopening ? Anything at all ?

Just a yes or no will suffice.

N

6th February 2015, 22:27
It is a shame members don't feel comfortable to share personal accounts due to scorn. It is very easy to speculate, my goodness, we all do it as part of natural discernment but it becomes different if a member is claiming personal accounts vs speculation from other sources. We have many experiencers on here and it's important to keep that in mind when responding to their testimonies. Anyone would feel uncomfortable if aspersions were cast upon their own experiences based on the hearsay of others. That is a chastisement that is valid but shouldn't result in the silencing of personal accounts, more one for internalisation.

Can we please allow people this grace? Historically, threads that head this way would have been closed but we all see as a mod team now that this is counter productive. Things NEED to be voiced if we are going to elevate from this mess! I strongly feel that we should allow each other that respect, otherwise our conjecture is folly and impedes progression.

lift the veil
6th February 2015, 23:05
Again , you are implying im writing it off... this tells me you have not truly read my posts. This is what perpetuates arguments and causes sepperation in comm unities. Read the words ... dont make assumptions.

Okay - Here are your words from this post
http://jandeane81.com/threads/5332-TV-show-Subterranean-Reptoids-Monsters-and-Mysteries-in-America?p=841899455&viewfull=1#post841899455

N

I am glad that you have had a positive experience however I know of others who have not had positive experiences and it had nothing to do with their prior thoughts and or programming they received to color their experiences.

Elbie
6th February 2015, 23:14
here's a very informaltive lecture by late dr karla turner:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9y1M5h0mBk

lift the veil
6th February 2015, 23:20
From the many accounts that I have read regarding reptilian encounters there appear to be different races from multiple star systems (some even seem to originate from outside of our universe), and as Elbie's post here (http://jandeane81.com/threads/5332-TV-show-Subterranean-Reptoids-Monsters-and-Mysteries-in-America?p=841899573&viewfull=1#post841899573) indicated there even seems to be a reptilian race indigenous to Earth. Each race has different cultures, agendas and path's of spiritual development. Some are friendly (and spiritual) while and others are out-right hostile and view humans as being inferior "cattle". These hostile races seem to be on a non-spiritual, service to self path and run roughshod over other races that they find in their way or will use other races as disposable objects if it suits their whims or helps them to reach their objectives.

NANUXII
6th February 2015, 23:24
Elbie , the Lacretia video is awesome , thank you !

Elbie
6th February 2015, 23:25
Elbie , the video is awesome , thank you !

not at all

6th February 2015, 23:32
From the many accounts that I have read regarding reptilian encounters there appear to be different races from multiple star systems (some even seem to originate from outside of our universe), and as Elbie's post here (http://jandeane81.com/threads/5332-TV-show-Subterranean-Reptoids-Monsters-and-Mysteries-in-America?p=841899573&viewfull=1#post841899573) indicated there even seems to be a reptilian race indigenous to Earth. Each race has different cultures, agendas and path's of spiritual development. Some are friendly (and spiritual) while and others are out-right hostile and view humans as being inferior. These hostile races seem to be on a non-spiritual, service to self path and run roughshod over other races that they find in their way or will use other races as disposable objects if it helps them to reach their objectives.

Brilliant post :)

Now if we were to transpose nanu's testimonies with this we could surely arrive at a position where we can all see that those divisions are based upon our individual collation of what we think we know.It doesn't prove wrong or right but it does prove galactic diversity of which we are a constituent part. A vital part by inclusion. If we can't view our collective as a whole, we never will be that whole. That is the human predicament in my view.

NANUXII
7th February 2015, 00:03
Ok lets flip this now , In this program that you describe , is there any sort of technology presented to prevent or protect from this sort of thing hapopening ? Anything at all ?

N

Hello ?????

sandy
7th February 2015, 00:10
Maybe the predicament lays in the realm of emotions? Seems no matter the contact, experience or knowledge one accrues in their journey here on Earth the human aspect that we all know as feelings abounds and either bring us together or separate.

Maybe in order not to be divided we need to look more closely at Transhumanism and go for the integration of becoming robots so we can eventually Unite in Mechanics if not Love :getcoat: :fpalm:

NANUXII
7th February 2015, 03:29
From the many accounts that I have read regarding reptilian encounters there appear to be different races from multiple star systems (some even seem to originate from outside of our universe), and as Elbie's post here (http://jandeane81.com/threads/5332-TV-show-Subterranean-Reptoids-Monsters-and-Mysteries-in-America?p=841899573&viewfull=1#post841899573) indicated there even seems to be a reptilian race indigenous to Earth. Each race has different cultures, agendas and path's of spiritual development. Some are friendly (and spiritual) while and others are out-right hostile and view humans as being inferior "cattle". These hostile races seem to be on a non-spiritual, service to self path and run roughshod over other races that they find in their way or will use other races as disposable objects if it suits their whims or helps them to reach their objectives.

I would whole heartedly agree with this information.

N

NANUXII
7th February 2015, 06:16
Regarding the Lacerta video. I find the answers and intelligence of them plausible. Indeed this person has said certain things that ring true to me and some that have connected the dots as well.

This species look similar to the one i referred to in my earlier post. They may even be related in some way as the description of their culture is very similar , almost uncanny except for their diets.. this is plausible as well , we appreciate we as humans have vegans and vegetarians and meat eaters all in the same species here.

The one thing i didnt like about the Part 2 section is the narrator makes assumptions they like to eat humans .. while there was no communication about this for this particular species.

That sort of " creative licence " is what causes such misunderstandings.. indeed my information has been misunderstood. I have been so far only in this thread accused of saying all negative experiences are written off as bunk. I never said that at all , im not even implying it , what i was saying is the cut and paste description is almost exactly like another program i have much experience with ( which is bunk ) and that it would make for fun viewing.. What im implying that in this instance i feel its not to be taken too seriously and to treat it as entertainment.

The oither implication thats incorrect is that because i have a positive experience with ONE type of Reptilian race that now i stupidly assume that all others must be the same and can do no evil.. this is eally where it gets silly ,, why do people do this ? create new things to garner footing into argumentative conjecture ? this is really a waste of time and emotionally driven fear based programming, or at least the result there of.

Pretty much every species i have encountered were always dressed in ornate dress, mind you 90% of encounters have all been holographic.

In times when i knew they were masing them selves i asked them to reveal their true identity and they did instantly. I believe they do this because they are aware we judge things that do not look exactly like ourselves. This may be a problem for them in gaining acceptance without judgement to help some sort of dialogue.

N

N

Radial
7th February 2015, 16:44
(Never mind. Staying out of this)

NANUXII
8th February 2015, 15:29
Hello ?????

Still waiting on an answer Lift The Veil : 0)

N

lift the veil
8th February 2015, 15:30
Still waiting on an answer Lift The Veil : 0)

N

I don't understand what you are asking?

NANUXII
8th February 2015, 15:33
I don't understand what you are asking?

Quote Originally Posted by NANUXII View Post

lift the veil
8th February 2015, 15:35
I know that is the question, I don't understand it. Re-word it perhaps.

NANUXII
8th February 2015, 15:40
Have you seen the show you are describing in the op ?

yes / no

In the show do they show a way to prevent these interdimensional beings coming into your home and trying to scare your family ?

yes / no

lift the veil
8th February 2015, 15:41
Yes.

No.

NANUXII
8th February 2015, 15:48
Thank you , exactly as i thought.

So if you were to watch this show it would not give you any practical or tactical methods to protect against this happening, just leave you with a feeling that you are even more vulnerable and helpless ?

Just so people know .. and yes this is exactly as James Bartleys presentation, immense baseless fear propoganda with no solutions presented. Designed to propogate fear in your communities and further undermine the divine femminine being blocked right now.

Look at the extremem measures they go to to give you the IDEA you need them , Sandy Hook , 911 , Boston ... need i say more ? Its a hollywood tv propoganda presentation.

You dont have to take my word on it , watch it and see if you dont mysteriously start having nightmares.

Best

N

lift the veil
8th February 2015, 15:58
No I have not had nightmares of reptilians bothering me and I have looked into reptilian encounters for years now.

NANUXII
8th February 2015, 16:05
Granted you may be used to this but i can assure you not all will be.

In the group i was in out of 8 women that saw this presentation 6 suffered negative results with nightmares, 4 of which claimed contact , one actually showed severe redness around the stomach area as a result.. she claimed she was being touched .. she could actually feel it .. Her and her mother were terrified for weeks.

After about 6 months of therapy it stopped and they vowed to never watch this sort of crap again.

Now thats not to say others cant enjoy this show , its entertainment and should be viewed as such. If you do then you may not suffer as these poor women did.

no im not a super nannny .. people have free will but we as a community warn each other of ill effects all the time , after that its up to the individual.

Best

N

lift the veil
2nd March 2015, 16:57
I just listened to an interview with Eve Lorgen where she mentioned this episode of Monsters and Mysteries, and she confirmed that the lady and girl who experienced the (inter-dimensional) reptilians in their home was actually a case study from one of her books. She said that the girl was interacting with a smaller 2 1/2 foot T-rex-like type of reptilian while the mother was experiencing another type, the 7 1/2 ft warrior type. She said that a portal had been left open in their home and that allowed access for these inter-dimensional beings to enter. She also said there was a lot more to their story that they left out of the show.

lookbeyond
2nd March 2015, 23:41
Hi lift the veil, was it mentioned how the portal was opened and how it may be closed?,lb

lift the veil
3rd March 2015, 00:50
Hi lift the veil, was it mentioned how the portal was opened and how it may be closed?,lb

Hello Lookbeyond,

No, Ms. Lorgen did not say during the interview how the portal was opened. The family ended up moving out of the home. If I remember correctly she said this case was in her second book, "The Dark Side of Cupid." ( http://evelorgen.com/wp/books/ ) Maybe you can find out more details there.

lookbeyond
3rd March 2015, 22:07
Thankyou, lift the veil,lb

NANUXII
3rd March 2015, 23:46
One of the things i did to help these ladies is to introduce a game ( its presented as a game so its not taken too seriously ) Called " booger "

Now before i describe the game i need to let you know that we as humans can create reality dependant on the proportional investemt of emotional energy. This is how they make super soldiers and if you look at some of their stories and the mentods they use is to create a very intense emotional moment and something clicks ( an emotinally induced matrix ) and they then produce what seems a super power.

With the correct understanding they can eventually direct these powers ..

Now getting back to the game Booger.

I had the women over at night one at a time and asked if they can clear their mind in meditation, i then asked them to walk around the house with me in the dark and i would assure them they are safe and nothing is in the house , ( we did a lap with the lights on first and i allowed them to check anywhere they wanted )

I then asked them to do a lap on their own and without suspicion and without fear, assuring them i was near by..
Then i asked them to do a lap without me being present.. or near by .. without fear .. and this was the tipping point ... some came back feeling uncomfortable with the idea.
Then i asked the ones who didnt feel uncomfortable to do a lap and create a suspicion while in the lap.. i would also tap something or make a noise at the same time..

The results were varied and interesting. One of them didnt flinch and felt nothing , she had a good command of her emotions , the other 3 had anything from feelings of shivers , clod spider webs , visions of orbs , one saw a light from under a door and ran away from it .. another felt hands around her neck etc etc ..

This all happened after i merely " suggested " that there may be something present. In reality there wasnt anything there that wasnt there before.

What this did as a result told me that hightened emotions like fear , anxiety , love , hatred etc etc are precursors for particular hormones and reactions that garner visual mental displays that depend on the subconcious matrix of the individual. If programmed by presentations like the one in the op , people without the proper training or knowledge can end up having some seriously bad times.

I mean how many of us watched a horror film and had bad nightmares after ? how many swore after that there were ghosts present in the home ? Its the exact same thing however the theme and power of suggestion in this case furthers an anti reptilian agenda.

if someone writes a book about it means nothing to me. I dont know that person or their personal agendas , what i do know is my experiences with this and i want to share that information. Portals do not exist unless you engage with it through a mental invitation.

That can be any of the above emotional responces.

This incident may be real , i dont discount that but to what proportion was it a real situation , to the person in the situation, without the proper guidance ? how much of it do you think has been grabbed to further give it credence and pushed into an agenda ?

why has moving solved the problem ? do you think a cupboard has a partoicular alien space technology infused in it to help open portals ? its not likely .. moving house , if it solved the problem was an emotional investment in relieving their own mental matrix..

if you were to suggest to these people that the house they are in has an open portal , i would assume that they may have the similar problem come back ..

Anyway , i just want to get that stuff off my chest and i hope people watch bearing this in mind.

Naniu

Aragorn
11th August 2015, 20:17
:Bump:

I'm bumping this thread because the original video link in post #8 (http://jandeane81.com/threads/5332-TV-show-Subterranean-Reptoids-Monsters-and-Mysteries-in-America?p=841899385&viewfull=1#post841899385) had gone stale, and I have now replaced that link with a working one. So click here (http://jandeane81.com/threads/5332-TV-show-Subterranean-Reptoids-Monsters-and-Mysteries-in-America?p=841899385&viewfull=1#post841899385) if you want to go straight to the video. ;)