PDA

View Full Version : Sophia - A Synopsis of the John Lash Video

john parslow
23rd January 2015, 11:28
In order to better understand the John Lash explanation of the Sophia narrative I have produced the following brief explanation, please feel free to make any comments or corrections so that we might all better understand the information within … MOD’s please feel free to move this to a suitable area.

Sophia – A Synopsis of the John Lash Video
The Goddess Sophia (meaning wisdom) is a singularity in the imagination of the human species. The sacred myth of the Aeon (Goddess) Sophia as named by the Gnostics from the Coptic Greek writings, which is a story attacked and repressed throughout the annals of history. This is the most empowering narrative in the world (hence repression) which is actually the biography of the world and human species.

The story begins in the centre of our galaxy (not the universe) at the hub of our galaxy exists Gods and Goddesses neither anthropomorphic forms nor angelic. They are divine living light beings at the core with huge swirling currents which are the Aeons who amuse themselves by creating experiments: filaments of plasma (seeds of life) sent out from the core creating life-forms in the spiral arms. Two Aeons collaborated on a species plasm Sophia and Philitae (spelling) which was the human species.

When they create a plasm they endow it with very specific properties this is called the ‘calibration of the Anthropode’ and it has seven parts which specify how it is calibrated and that is of divine design. All of the Aeons combine to project that plasm on a filament which hangs in the spiral limbs of the galaxy until it finds a place to ‘nest’. Ours nested in the Orion nebula in the region of the sword on the right thigh. Now from that cluster of stars called the trapezium the plasm sent out filaments (see theory of panspermia). Nine planetary systems received the ‘human germ’ before this one!

This plasm was far too potent causing the human population to destroy itself or their environment on the first nine planets. Sophia’s empathy for her creation became so deep it started to separate her from the other gods. She was pulled from the galactic core and fell into the limbs of the galaxy and she turned into the earth. We are anthropoid 10, the previous nine generations are the Archons (greys) and Dracona who are our cosmic cousins.
Sophia dreamed the Earth and thus she became the Earth. As the earth formed from Sophia she felt many emotions which turned into the sky; the seas; the wind and mountains but she is surrounded by Archons. So she projected into their ‘hive’ minds a flash of her own intelligence – just enough to give them the capacity to create their own habitat which is called the planetary system exclusive of the sun, the moon and the earth. The Archons are dangerous to humankind because they envy us and do not respect boundaries.

In march 2011 within a week of the Fukishima event – this anomaly was the centre of the Earth’s core exceeding of the speed of sound (causing many loud noises across the planet). Now the planetary system is changing rapidly and will eventually disappear along with the Archons and Draconians. The sound heard was Sophia ‘logging’ back on to the galactic core to make the correction. It actually blew a hole in Jupiter and since then we are becoming a ‘roaming planet’.
This event is called Sophia’s correction. Anthropos, the luminous child of humanity will bring the Archons down to nothing! There is one supreme commitment where we can assist: eliminating social evil and terminating enemies of life …

Many thanks for taking the time to read. JP

Catsquotl
23rd January 2015, 11:56
Thank you John.
The narrative has been on my mind aswell

I'm going to have to listen to John L again. I hadn't thought the Archons were a previous anthropoid.
I understood them to be an accidental byproduct of Sophia's descent/transformation.

With Love
Eelco

modwiz
23rd January 2015, 11:57
the previous nine generations are the Archons (greys) and Dracona who are our cosmic cousins.

This would be my only point of contention. The previous 9 were all humanoid, according to the "intel". IIRC

Good synopsis overall, IMO.:thup:

modwiz
23rd January 2015, 11:58
Thank you John.
The narrative has been on my mind aswell

I'm going to have to listen to John L again. I hadn't thought the Archons were a previous anthropoid.
I understood them to be an accidental byproduct of Sophia's descent/transformation.

With Love
Eelco

Archons are not an organic life form.

Tonz
23rd January 2015, 12:06
Archons are an energy or plasma type life forms that feed off organic life forms

Or have I lost the plot.

Elbie
23rd January 2015, 12:07
Archons are not an organic life form.

and i would just add: not soul carriers

not some species or someone you can have a meaningful conversation as they have no empathy, no feelings for anyone/anything else and no interest other than perpetuate their own (parasitic) existence i wouldn't refer to as life.

many thanks for the thread john

john parslow
23rd January 2015, 12:08

Eelco

That is also my understanding of the narrative Eelco ...

Frances
23rd January 2015, 12:19
Thank you John, I have a better understanding of the things that I have been trying to understand.
Frances.

john parslow
23rd January 2015, 12:26
Thank you John, I have a better understanding of the things that I have been trying to understand.
Frances.

Me too, the older I get the longer it takes to sink in ...

Tonz
23rd January 2015, 12:55
and i would just add: not soul carriers

this is something that i find hard to wrap my head around,no soul?

Even no empathy is a difficult one , I have seen empathy in animals ,not talking about, domestic here , wild and hunters, i have seen empathy from dolphins, thats ok they are outstanding mammals, but from sharks , yes they too have shown empathy, even once my bro and i were trying to free a fox from a wire trap, his hind leg was bleeding and he was savage in his attempt to escape and also towards us at first, then when we were close enough with our hands about to hold him he relaxed, bowed his head and allowed us to handle him in order to free him , he left looking behind for a second before he ran.He recognized our empathy and allowed us to help him.

Point being Archons are a life form for that can cross vast distances in space and time and are of energy of sorts and yet have no soul . Do they live forever and not need one?
And empathy, how would we know,did not our own ancestors cull and destroy vast indigenous cultures world wide and return home to there loved ones . A limited empathy i must admit but still at least an empathy to there own , something that even the nazis demonstrated. I am still at a lost with some of this i'm afraid.
please note this is not a criticizer towards anyone else s opinions just my own unconcluded thoughts .

Sorry to distract from the tread John .

john parslow
23rd January 2015, 13:02

No distraction Tonz all points of view are valid in trying to gain an understanding of this narrative ... :whstl:

modwiz
23rd January 2015, 13:06
As someone steeped in this study, and now practice, it would be better for me to step aside and observe how this subject gets handled. That is, if there is sufficient interest in it.

I might tend toward pedantry and correction and become a pain in the ass, so respectfully allowing the OP to manage the thread is what will work for me. Happy to see an interest.

lift the veil
23rd January 2015, 13:14
These two articles from John Lash's website really helped me to understand the transformation of the Aeon Sophia into the Earth, the anomalous creation of the Archons (what and who they are), the creation of our Solar System and the creation/role of the Anthropos (the luminous child of the Aeons).

Here is John's intro to the first article, "The Fall of the Wisdom Goddess."

Here in a nine-part synopsis is one version of the sacred myth of Sophia, the "fallen goddess" of the Pagan Mysteries. The fallen goddess scenario (FGS) is not the invention of this author, John Lash. It is his reconstruction of a mythic narrative developed by ancient seers who applied it as a vision story for guiding humanity to evolve interactively with the living planet, Gaia. I consider this complex narrative to be the singular and paramount explanation of cosmic purpose produced by human imagination, truly a myth to guide the species.

Full article is here http://metahistory.org/GAIA%20SOPHIA/Synopsis9SM.php

Intro to the second article, "Alien Dreaming, the Enigma of the Archons."

In the "high strangeness" of the Gnostic materials, the strangest factor of all is certainly the presence of the Archons. Here we confront an enigma of cosmic proportions. Where do we situate these weird entities in the evolutionary plot of the Gaia Mythos? Are they to be regarded as real entities, a species in their own right, albeit a non-terrestrial one? What is their relation to Gaia, the intelligence of the biosphere? And how do the Archons in turn relate to humanity?

Full article is here http://metahistory.org/gnostique/archonfiles/AlienDreaming.php

Highland1
23rd January 2015, 13:15
Thank you for this synopsis John as there has been so much focus on this topic of recent.
I have not watched Modwiz's video in its entirety yet ( sorry modz) but it is on my to do list.
Being the layman of the forum, sometimes I cannot help think that the complete universe or multiverse, is simply a massive cosmic etheric living brain...... or Gods brain.
Everything within that brain or consciousness, is purely electrical energy connecting everything through its infinite neural network.
Like in every conscious entity, there is good and bad, positive and negative, love and hate, light and dark and so on.
In my relatively pea sized brain, I am given my own internal universe and given the task to harmonise with my external universe.
I am simply one of my creators living thoughts evolving independently using freewill and life experience to reconnect to the "grand source".....which is all of us....... and perhaps, all of them too.
Of course this is just my personal view which I am sure is completely non original in any sense.
If any of this is true, then the human awakening, might be one of the realisation that good or bad, we are all part of each other and at one with our creator or creators and all fragmented pieces of each other.

Forgive my ramblings folks but I am part of YOU too.

Russ

modwiz
23rd January 2015, 13:19
Thank you for this synopsis John as there has been so much focus on this topic of recent.
I have not watched Modwiz's video in its entirety yet ( sorry modz) but it is on my to do list.
Being the layman of the forum, sometimes I cannot help think that the complete universe or multiverse, is simply a massive cosmic etheric living brain...... or Gods brain.
Everything within that brain or consciousness, is purely electrical energy connecting everything through its infinite neural network.
Like in every conscious entity, there is good and bad, positive and negative, love and hate, light and dark and so on.
In my relatively pea sized brain, I am given my own internal universe and given the task to harmonise with my external universe.
I am simply one of my creators living thoughts evolving independently using freewill and life experience to reconnect to the "grand source".....which is all of us....... and perhaps, all of them too.
Of course this is just my personal view which I am sure is completely non original in any sense.
If any of this is true, then the human awakening, might be one of the realisation that good or bad, we are all part of each other and at one with our creator or creators and all fragmented pieces of each other.

Russ

I like what you wrote here.

Highland1
23rd January 2015, 13:26
Thank you your wizardship. :hug:

Russ

lift the veil
23rd January 2015, 13:50
this is something that i find hard to wrap my head around,no soul?

Even no empathy is a difficult one , I have seen empathy in animals ,not talking about, domestic here , wild and hunters, i have seen empathy from dolphins, thats ok they are outstanding mammals, but from sharks , yes they too have shown empathy, even once my bro and i were trying to free a fox from a wire trap, his hind leg was bleeding and he was savage in his attempt to escape and also towards us at first, then when we were close enough with our hands about to hold him he relaxed, bowed his head and allowed us to handle him in order to free him , he left looking behind for a second before he ran.He recognized our empathy and allowed us to help him.

Point being Archons are a life form for that can cross vast distances in space and time and are of energy of sorts and yet have no soul . Do they live forever and not need one?
And empathy, how would we know,did not our own ancestors cull and destroy vast indigenous cultures world wide and return home to there loved ones . A limited empathy i must admit but still at least an empathy to there own , something that even the nazis demonstrated. I am still at a lost with some of this i'm afraid.
please note this is not a criticizer towards anyone else s opinions just my own unconcluded thoughts .

Tonz,

I found this excerpt from the John Lash article, "The Fall of the Wisdom Goddess," gives some good insight into the accidental creation of the Archons. My take on it is, as they are not an "organic" life-form, they are not "compatible" or "able" to have a soul. They were accidentally created and animated by Sophia, but animation does not equate to being en-souled. (Following excerpt taken from here http://metahistory.org/GAIA%20SOPHIA/Synopsis9SM.php )

Episode Five - Archontic Cosmos

When the Aeons Sophia plunges from the galactic core, the immense surge of high-density, zero-mass energy composing her wave-form impacts the dema in a totally unforeseen manner. The dema is quantum foam composed of subatomic elements not yet formed into discrete elements. It is pure chaos, but it is not blind, dead matter. The chaotic flux of elemental matter is a residue from previous worlds and the raw material of worlds to come. Even the dema has the potential for life, if not organic life. The dema glitters and crackles with a kind of phantom life.

In the residual dust of dissolved worlds, vast fields of particles surge with attractions and repulsions, potentials consisting of impulses that remain from things seen and done in previous worlds, but left incomplete when those worlds dissolved. Out of this residuum other worlds continually arise. In the Kenoma, many worlds are in the making, and some will become the habitats of organic species like the Anthropos.

But the plunge of this Generator perturbs the usual order of cosmic evolution is the Kenoma. The impact of Sophia's power-surge upon the dema is anomalous, producing wierd conditions. The subatomic residuum of dense elementary matter arrays does not usually receive such a direct influx of Aeonic energies, straight from the core. The consequences of this anomaly are bizarre and far-reaching. Hitting the dema, the torrential wave of this female Aeon makes an enormous circular splash, like the ripple pattern of a stone thrown into a pond. But in this case, the impacting body has no mass and the material impacted has the mass of elementary substance. Oddly, the splash pattern is more like a fracture in an ice pond. The splashing of the dema immediately gels and congeals like molten metal hardening as it splatters outward in a circular pattern.

Sophia's torrential current carries the Aeonic power of animation and imparts it to the dema. This action is anomalous, for normally an Aeon does not act directly upon the physics of the spiral arms. But now this Generator engages the dema energetically, and Sophia watches her dreaming power trigger a series of events she cannot resist or impede. Like all Generators, the wisdom goddess commands superanimating intent. For such a cosmic entity, the mere act of attending spontaneously causes form and activity to arise. As if gazing at a rose-bud you could make it blossom, or by looking into a tide pool, you could cause the microscopic life-forms floating there to grow, mutate, combine, and aggregate into colonies. Just by the power inherent to your attention.

In just this way, wherever Sophia directs her attention the dema springs into life and acquires form. To her horror and amazement, the Aeon finds herself surrounded by bizarre creatures, a phantom species spwaned of elementary matter: archons. These entities are legion, like a swarm of locusts. Having no place to alight, they mass around Sophia, sucked into her currents and blown out again. They swarm like bees or locusts in a circling mass, but not entirely in a chaotic way. Due to the innate designing powers of cosmic intent, the archons emerge in a kind of parade, a pattern of fractal iterations. The archon species is inert, inorganic, yet it immediately acquires a shadowy kind of life from the superanimation of the dreaming powers of the Aeon.

-----------------------------------------------------------http://metahistory.org/images/FractalSea.jpg----------------------------------------------------------
Image Caption: Generation of quasi-embryonic fractal "sea horses" at high iteration of the Mandelbrot Set, useful to visualize the fracture effect of Sophia on the elementary
matter of the dema, producing the pre-terrestrial archon species. Fractalization is the signature of an Aeon or Generator, the expression of "the innate designing
powers of cosmic intent." In Gnostic terms, intent is ennoia and the designing capacity of divine intent is autogenes, "self-generating, autopoetic." Complexity
theory (formerly, chaos theory of stochastics) now recognizes in autopoesis the signature of organic life on earth and intelligent self-organization elsewhere in
the cosmos. Complexity theory derives from speculations initially triggered by fractal iterations such as the Mandelbrot Set.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As she beholds this monstrous side effect of her divine powers, the Aeon Sophia sees a distinct shape in the fracture pattern she makes in the dema: something like an aborted fetus, a human form born prematurely with an oversized head and spindly limbs. The head and body of this creature are slick, streamlined. This is not the Anthropos she designed with Thelete, but a grotesque distortion of it. This neonate form multiplies itself fractally to millions of entities arrayed in cascading waves across the circular impact zone where her energy-plume hovers. The forces churning in the spiral arms begin to sieze upon the Aeon with excessive intensity, contracting her wave-form. Under the high compression of elementary matter in the galactic limbs, Sophia's plume of Organic Light swirls into a knot, curling on itself in something like a fetal contraction. The circular fracture in the dema gathers into a tightening vortex, surrounding the Aeon, blocking the free streaming of her composite currents.

To her astonishment, Sophia realizes that she is now the mother of a bizarre species that has emerged from the dema due to the impact of her divine currents, but without her divine intention. Such is the weird consequence of her precipitious plunge from the cosmic center. But now something even more odd occurs. Sophia sees a distinct mutation in the archon swarm: an aggressive figure appears, a dragon-body with the head of a lion that rages and roars. This reptile-like mutation of the archon horde rapidly dominates the embryonic creatures and assumes the role of overlord. The entire archon colony comes alive with the reptilian overlord assuming a god-like stance over the rest of the species.

The overlord of the archon species rapidly becomes conscious of himself and his surroundings. He prances and preens before the swarming horde that has arisen from the fracture pattern of Sophia's impact. He is blind arrogance embodied, and he is truly blind. Looking around, the chief archon does not see the Pleroma or the Anthropos, nor does he even see the Aeon Sophia. This monster, the Demiurge, takes the impact zone for the entire cosmos, and declares himself to be lord of all he surveys. “I am the only god, let there be no others before me.” The archon overlord is delusional, believing that he has created the elementary cosmos in which he finds himself along with the countless minions of the embryonic archons.

Sophia realizes that something terribly odd is underway. Here she beholds a cosmic species propagated by mistake so that it does not have a proper habitat for itself. Unlike the Anthropos, which is a production of divine imagination intentionally projected from within the galactic core, archons arise unintentionally outside the core, in the encircling limbs. Witnessing this bizarre spectacle, the Aeon is constantly aware of the presence of the Anthropos embedded in a galactic nebula close to where she has impacted the limb, the third of the spiral arms of the galaxy, counting outwards.

The archons cannot swirl around in the dema vortex forever. A more stable environment must be provided for them. And besides, the chief archon wants a kingdom to reflect his false omnipotence and his arrogant impulses. He wishes to organize fantastic celestial mansions for himself, but since he has no intentionality, no will of his own, he can create nothing. Archons are not the product of divine intentionality like the Anthropos, the genomic template of humanity. They are a cyborg species of inorganic make-up. In the manner of robots programmed for repetitive tasks, they can imitate, but they cannot originate. They can copy or simulate life but they cannot demonstrate the intimate dynamics of the living. The archons are a mimic species that borrows what powers and faculties it has from the divine energy of the Aeon, the fallen goddess, their unwitting mother.

Elbie
23rd January 2015, 14:25
the latest interview in 2 parts is already posted here - there are many more on youtube

http://jandeane81.com/threads/5243-ATLANTIS-RISING-The-Anunnaki-Connection

and for j l Lash's go directly to: http://www.metahistory.org/

Tonz
23rd January 2015, 14:44
thankyou lift the veil ,that was nice of you to go to the trouble ,it's a good read, http://metahistory.org/GAIA%20SOPHIA/Synopsis9SM.php ) and a reencountment from john lamb, almost word for word, i suppose he wrote it , and i think i have a better understanding now that i have read it.
cheers Tonz

john parslow
23rd January 2015, 14:45
As someone steeped in this study, and now practice, it would be better for me to step aside and observe how this subject gets handled. That is, if there is sufficient interest in it.

I might tend toward pedantry and correction and become a pain in the ass, so respectfully allowing the OP to manage the thread is what will work for me. Happy to see an interest.

Hi Modwiz, I was rather hoping you might make any corrections to the OP. This is a totally new subject for me, so if you can to keep me on the right lines it would be much appreciated - nothing worse than my train of thought going into a siding! :whstl:

modwiz
23rd January 2015, 14:52
John, my presence here on the forum has been for awhile. My embrace of the Sophianiac Narrative started last March has had a tepid response at best. I had a thread on it and ended up closing it. Maybe it was me and not the material but, I do not feel my presence in the thread would encourage discussion. I will observe, for the most part.

Thanks for the invite.:)

john parslow
23rd January 2015, 15:17
John, my presence here on the forum has been for awhile. My embrace of the Sophianiac Narrative started last March has had a tepid response at best. I had a thread on it and ended up closing it. Maybe it was me and not the material but, I do not feel my presence in the thread would encourage discussion. I will observe, for the most part.

Thanks for the invite.:)

Perhaps others like me need to understand the narrative before blundering in with inane comments, thank you for your interest in this OP, much appreciated ...

john parslow
23rd January 2015, 15:41

Russ

Thank you Russ as usual you have thought deeply about this subject and I thank you for your intuitive reply ... JP

ronin
23rd January 2015, 21:50
there are beings created that are minimal!
these beings may be aware that humans have the divine connection and will do anything to climb up that ladder.
even if it means trying to overtake a human body.
they have no love,empathy or compassion but just are aware that humans are so close to god!

where some angels not jealous that god made man in his own image?

there are beings that want to experience the human experience and move forward in their evolution.
only they are doing it wrong by high jacking people.

we are not a carriage for other beings,nor a food source.

we are important in the scheme of things.
too many entities want in on this for there own development.
they may do well as we see all the carnage in world and control.

but they will lose as to what we are all are seeking.

to take over the human race and have control then what?
what can they seek then?

Catsquotl
25th January 2015, 05:29
Thanks again for starting theis thread John.
I am intrigued and excited about the Sophianic Narrative. So much so I am making my own synopsis based on the link lift the veil shared. The 9 part story as told by John Lash.
If I may i'll post it here when its finished.

What i'm really interested in is how people who investigate this narrative connect to Sophia/Gaia.
Do you feel/notice a difference in the connction as opposed to trying to connect with earth mother before you knew of this narrative? Is she different than the green lady? if so why?
For now I am thinking that Sophia has been revered, loved and connected to under those names by indiginous tribes, witches and pagans.

WIth Love
Eelco

modwiz
25th January 2015, 05:58
Thanks again for starting theis thread John.
I am intrigued and excited about the Sophianic Narrative. So much so I am making my own synopsis based on the link lift the veil shared. The 9 part story as told by John Lash.
If I may i'll post it here when its finished.

What i'm really interested in is how people who investigate this narrative connect to Sophia/Gaia.
Do you feel/notice a difference in the connction as opposed to trying to connect with earth mother before you knew of this narrative? Is she different than the green lady? if so why?
For now I am thinking that Sophia has been revered, loved and connected to under those names by indiginous tribes, witches and pagans.

WIth Love
Eelco

Great news, Eelco. I so want to hear what others are experiencing. I am in skype contact with Justone and it is great. Our main agreeing point is Gaia as God. after that, the creativity of the Anthropos takes off. It is a beautiful feeling of connection and empowerment through gnosis. Those who like to worship will find no requirement or need. We are in service, through joy, together. There is a wondrous world to re-create and explore anew.

I have not wanted to participate because my views are now well known here. That's my contribution to this. I dearly want to hear clear, uninterrupted voices from others who are working their consciousness in this way. One could say my central dogma is Gaia is our God. After that it is all about sharing the gentle shift in how one feels on this planet and in their skin. The connection to all of life in a personal way and the inspiration to enact with each other at a higher level.

Regarding the wisdom of certain peoples and tribes: I am sure much of the story is preserved in a form that leads to the same conclusions. They were not a part of the official world to care about. The Great tribes of America have been historically marginalized. The manuscripts of the High Civilizations of the Americas were either burned or stored in the Vatican. I would think only their more ancient pre-civilizational stories might contain a Gaian myth. The people who were conquered before the Spanish arrived. It is for this reason they are not mentioned as targets for extermination in my video. They were left barely alive and thought of a savages.

28th January 2015, 13:44
John, my presence here on the forum has been for awhile. My embrace of the Sophianiac Narrative started last March has had a tepid response at best. I had a thread on it and ended up closing it.

I feel complicit in that, since I have ignored all related material myself. The oddity here is I have no explanation or reasoning as to why except plain and simple ignorance, which pains me. I would like to thank you for bringing this material to TOT nearly a year ago now and also offer my apologies for this extended period of ignorance.

It really feels like it's time for me now to get stuck in, my evening planned (and possibly the rest of my life!)

Signing off: A very excited person. :unity:

Catsquotl
28th January 2015, 17:18
Just a thought. As we have come to understand that an Aeon by the name of Sophia who has merged with or rather who has become earth.What are we talking about exactly?
John lash describes the Aeon as massive serpent like gendered male and female luminous, radiant, emanating light-beings that are alive, intelligent and capable of feeling, perception, and desire.

So of course being the indoctrinated human that I am. I picture a woman.

I have allready written that i have a hunch if you will that this being has been honoured by most of the indigenous species and some of the nature religions like paganism and wicca. Or before that whichcrafters and cunning folk perhaps.

Thinking further along though I realized I am bestowing human traits to her. Which I now believe is false. Especially the gendered designation in John's description holds a clue towards a grander, more basic understanding of the forces that are the Aeon and I started thinking about them in terms of Yin and Yang.

Where a more Yin oriented Aeon Sophia left the Pleroma to form/become the basic material (yin) form that nourishes us.

In chinese medicine yin and yang are opposites as wel as interdependend.
They consume and become each other. I was about to dive into this when I realized that leaving her Yang counterpart within the pleroma might have caused additional and unforseen problems...

Fascinating stuff

WIth Love
Eelco

modwiz
28th January 2015, 17:30
Just a thought. As we have come to understand that an Aeon by the name of Sophia who has merged with or rather who has become earth.What are we talking about exactly?
John lash describes the Aeon as massive serpent like gendered male and female luminous, radiant, emanating light-beings that are alive, intelligent and capable of feeling, perception, and desire.

So of course being the indoctrinated human that I am. I picture a woman.

I have allready written that i have a hunch if you will that this being has been honoured by most of the indigenous species and some of the nature religions like paganism and wicca. Or before that whichcrafters and cunning folk perhaps.

Thinking further along though I realized I am bestowing human traits to her. Which I now believe is false. Especially the gendered designation in John's description holds a clue towards a grander, more basic understanding of the forces that are the Aeon and I started thinking about them in terms of Yin and Yang.

Where a more Yin oriented Aeon Sophia left the Pleroma to form/become the basic material (yin) form that nourishes us.

In chinese medicine yin and yang are opposites as wel as interdependend.
They consume and become each other. I was about to dive into this when I realized that leaving her Yang counterpart within the pleroma might have caused additional and unforseen problems...

Fascinating stuff

WIth Love
Eelco

The Tao symbol or Yin/Yang is the embodiment of comprehending Gaia. Make the White dot a degree smaller or the Black side just a little larger for a formula of a feminine androgyne energy.

If one has seen the plasma tornadoes on the sun that break away into space one can envision a similar plasmic vortex arcing out from the galactic center towards the outer spiral of the galaxy and then snapping off while moving outward. We would have a long cone, with a dragon like head, tapering into a twisting long tailed sinuous body. Moving in spiral forward motions that would look like a sine wave viewed from the side.

Just some visuals to work with without dogma and details.

Catsquotl
29th January 2015, 11:17
I'm still wondering about the yin/yang aspect of Sophia/Gaia, that said the visuals Modwiz suggested helps in focussing on the more expresional state of what happend in physical reality devoid of hang-ups for human or divine traits to the Aeon.

This has me wondering on a deeper level of what it means to be created.
The way I understand it A single energy beam filled with potential creational force is dreamed into a blueprint by the Aeons. This blueprint is then seeded into a mass of physical potentiality (the Dema) which has the power and the substance to be moulded/mould itself into 3d dimensional building blobs according to the creative expressional blueprints provided by the Aeons.

The Anthropos or human beings, though created in form, senses and faculties by the Aeons still are there to express that single creational potential that entered the galaxy before the Aeons created there dreams around it.

I am also hard pressed to believe that the Aeons themselves are living dreams created to dream things like the Anthropos by beings, entitities or even a single entity much like we are dreamed by the Aeons. So thinking this to death or to its origin The Aeons, the Anthropos and everything exists only to express the initial potential creative force.

With Love
Eelco

Tonz
29th January 2015, 12:04
I think the grand picture and song line perhaps is so very important,so very important to have a knowing.That knowing may well depict a foundation, a continuous of which to build or better to create. that knowing may well help one to understand the whys, the why are we here, the why are things the way they are , the why is our reality so limiting and the why are we so limitless!, the latter being discovered again now.
Some how the song line doesn't seem so surprising nor strange as i think we have always known of or connection with the planet ,mother-earth, Sophia.
But the big picture is just another song to sing , subject to debate because those bigger than life events and happenings are beyond us.

What we have is what is here and now.
We have all connected at times as children and latter If we have chosen to, once i went camping alone for three days next to a pine forest and a river ,during the second day or evening i went in the forest to collect some pine cones and fire wood , i felt the urge to sit and meditate , I said hello out load , hello Forrest ,i wish to share some time with you ,is that good for you. To my surprise the forest answered in clear voice in my mind ,the forest had a name and welcomed me,we complemented each other on the immense beautiful realities we both were, so different and yet the same.It was like speaking with energies moving and interconnecting like lines . I was there a very long time and it was clearly getting dark I bidded goodbye and thanked the forest for sharing itself with me, and opened my eyes. The forest was completely infested with mosquito's , swarms and swarms of them all around me like an ever moving wall in all directions , i slowly stood up in amazement ,and slowly picked up the fire wood and cones i needed and continued slowly out of the forest they followed surrounding me all the way out . i had not one bite from the thousands of mozzies there.

Was that me, my doing , the forest's,Sophia? All of us? or my imagination?(pretty vivid lol)
WE are connected at all times , When we choose , we begin to understand .

Calabash
29th January 2015, 13:31
Thank you so much for starting this thread John.

Catsquotl
15th February 2015, 17:34
6_K8cQM40lc

"Gaia"

The sky was light and the land all dark, the sun rose up over Central Park.
I was walking home from work, Gaia.

The petal sky and the rosy dawn, the world turning on the burning sun.
Sacred wet green one we live on, Gaia.

Run, run, run, run said the automobile and it ran, run for your life, take to your heels.
Foolish school of fish on wheels, Gaia, Gaia

Turn away from your animal kind, try to leave your body just to live in your mind.
Leave your cold cruel mother earth behind, Gaia.

As if you were your own creation, as if you were the chosen nation.
The world around you, just a rude and dangerous invasion, Gaia, Gaia, Gaia.

Someone's got to stop us now, save us from us Gaia, no one's gonna stop us now.

We thought we ought to walk awhile, so we left that town in a single file.
Up and up and up, mile after mile after mile.
We reached the tree line and I dropped my pack,
sat down on my haunches and I looked back down over the mountain,
helpless and speechless and breathless, Gaia.

Pray for the forest pray for the tree, pray for the fish in the deep blue sea.
Pray for yourself and for God's sake, say one for me, poor wretched unbeliever.

Someone's got to stop us now, save us from us Gaia, no one's gonna stop us now.

With Love
Eelco

lcam88
11th June 2015, 18:03
Hello all, and thanks John and all the others for your contribution here with regards to the Devine Sophia.

As it is my interest to further learn about the myth and upon seeing the relative slowing of participation here, I thought to introduce another idea from JLL that I found contentious of further examination and preponderance.

That the Archons have three primary means by which to influence humanity. Illusion, simulation and now religion. My focus for this posting being the latter.

As one learns the myth, about how the creator of the human genome, a "young" aeon that had fallen to join with her creation, and the greatest gift yet given to humanity, the Luminous Epinoa, a potential realized by the Anthropos in its true form, one can identify an underlying metaphor of creation, enjoinment and blossoming that should empower humankind. The most common form of modern day religion, Christianity, Islam and to a certain extent its core belief of Judaism can be argued to have an opposite underlying metaphor of divide, conquer/enslave and destroy. The idea that Moses, upon receiving a message from a burning bush (perhaps an illusion or simulation of sorts) should return and align his followers on a system that sets aside their personal values and adopt the values given by a messenger. The idea that we are condemned to roam the earth distant from our creator and born sinners due to an original sin that bestows upon half the population the implicit idea of condemnation. The idea that the Anthropos (true human image) is a man killed with unimaginable suffering by crucifixion. Need I go on?

Indeed it seems to me that the metaphor behind modern day religions is indeed a force that would seek to weaken humanity. I would put forth the notion that in context of the Sophianic myth, religion is indeed is a means by which the Archontic interest of human destruction can be pursued. Having said that, is anyone willing to examine whether or not returning to sophianics is indeed necessary for a path to recovery? Or is there yet a way to recover without it?

Dreamtimer
12th June 2015, 16:13
Someone (Modwiz?) posted John Lash's interview with Lisa Harrison on PA. I listened with great interest. I had heard bits and pieces before. This was the most complete. I explored his website(s) and listened to the follow-up interview with Lisa. I was a bit turned off by his Kalika War Party stuff.

I've heard so many definitions of what archons are. If I recall correctly, John mentioned Carlos Castaneda. His work was the first place I ever heard of energetic beings that attach themselves to us, consume our light energy and control (or try to) our thoughts. Of course, I initially rejected that idea. It's taken some time for me to understand just how much more I think for myself than many of the people around me.

I absolutely love this creation story. It's the best one I've heard. I imagine there are elements of it in indigenous cultures still. They're mostly uninclined to share after all they've been through.

However, this is a time of change. Much is yet to be revealed.

In a Star Trek TNG episode there was a space creature who attached itself to the Enterprise and began to suck its energy. They couldn't stop it. Geordie figured out that if they "sour the milk" the creature would detach. They changed their energy signature and the creature detached and went back to its natural stellar energy sources.

So we can, in a similar way, change our energies to be unpalatable to the archons. Since they're not natural, they will perish.

Many say this is already happening.

lcam88
12th June 2015, 19:01
Yes indeed. Much of my personal experience is very similar to your regarding JLL and the myth. I haven't run across his war party stuff but certainly I didn't much appreciate what some would call anti-semetic ranting, even though I personally believe that freedom (of speech) is more important than political correctness. All religions have an extremest order of the following but he made very little effort to identify extremism and much less in the various forms of Yahwehism that exist. As such his message gets caught, in my view, as carrying more of his personal prejudices and thus diluting what would be a solid argument by opening it up to a very valid opposition that would further hinder whatever good intentions may have been innate in the original message.

I largely reject the idea of the energetic energy sucking aliens even though I know parasites do exist. Initially I was more open to examination of any legitimacy. I also now reject his whole annunaki consipiracy stuff too (as well as "the grid").

I remember that Star Trek episode. :)

JLL claims to have been the individual who brought the term Archon into the modern day mainstream and he is adamant that use of the term also include the context he says is essential to understanding; that the Archons are beings local only to our solar system and where created by the Devine Sophia during the fall (from the galactic pluroma). Other ET's, even parasitic or mischievous ones, or even jinn, are not archons. Archons are our cousins, so to speak, in that they where created by the same Aeon that created our genome albeit by accident. In that context, the term carries a lot more meaning and so I'm inclined to agree with JLL with regard to the context of the term. JLL gives a rather distinct description of them, the unborn fetus appearance and silvery skinned, silicon based and oxygen being a poison to them. They come in all sizes, from like 6 inches tall to massive, but most are about 3 feet tall (apparently). Since they cannot survive for much time in our oxygen rich environment so perhaps it's fitting to say that earth is "off-limits" to their kind but that the rest of the solar system is their "playground". I hope that is valid context for you.

I agree with your position that there are other ways to overcome by changing energetically. I must say though, that perhaps extinguishing the Archons is something that should be brought up for contention: if the Archontic agenda is human extermination, by moving for their extermination are we not also degrading our image from that of the Anthropos? Why should we not elevate ourselves to a higher standard? This is another area where my views diverge from JLL's FYI.

Dreamtimer
12th June 2015, 19:40
I personally had trouble with the idea that the solar system and planets are an archontic construct. Earth is the only natural part. And the earth can move away from the solar system and still be 'alive'.

I suppose Gaia can do whatever she wants but I have trouble wrapping my mind around that part.

The War Party stuff seemed to be directly connected to what has been called antisemitism.

Hey Modwiz, if you're reading this, how go the experiments? Still gathering data? I hope we've provided some that's useful.

Dreamtimer
12th June 2015, 19:42
Don't know why I'm double posting. Apologies.

lcam88
14th June 2015, 00:50
From what I gathered, and my understanding may not be complete or even fully representative, the solar system was already here before the Fall. That Sophia materialized or condensed to become the planet earth joining the other satellites around the star. I do not even rule out that she enjoined an already existing planetary body. But in any case the archons didn't create the other planets, they just occupy them.

If you read the JLL's reconstruction (http://metahistory.org/GAIA%20SOPHIA/Synopsis9SM.php) the entire galaxy is considered alive in a way. And even in the art of alchemy you see characterizations wherein material is living. There is a difference in terminological reference required for that to be evident; scientists and the ordinary dogmatic following have a very specific definition of life which obviously requires a significant extension to perceive life in the inanimate. But that orthodoxy is maintained regardless because expansion of knowledge in this area is actually taboo IMO. For that reason you have all meaningful discussions regarding life fall into two categories, creationism or evolutionism. But if you ever stopped to think that "random" mutation (a scientific presumption) of genes is actually not so random, you start to get a clue about how grand the fallacy to maintain such an orthodoxy really is, or how large the effort to prevent knowledge of this rational from growing.

It all started for me with the following 2 observations and questions : 1. A human is alive and conscious. A cell of that human is also considered alive, but is it conscious? 2. God made man in his image, god also made the heavens, the stars, the earth and all life on it. Was it only man that was made in the image of god? or all of his/her creation? I only started believing in god because of contemplations regarding the latter question. More importantly than what it may tell us about gods image, is what it tells us about who we (humans) are. One need only apply the Law of Thought to conclude some very interesting things. What solarimplosion says about our bodies, for example, is very similar in some ways to what C.W Leadbeater said about atoms in the book "Occult Chemistry" published sometime around 1933.

Dreamtimer
14th June 2015, 02:44
Icam88, great post. I am absolutely fascinated with the cell. It's so amazing. I used to wonder so much how it could do all that it does. It's a little city in there! Had I stayed in biology it would have been molecular or cellular.

I've spent quite a bit of time on the 'in his image' idea. It's never made sense to me to believe that the human form is what was meant. That's clearly a human ego interpretation.

I see it like the sun and a flame or spark. God is like the sun. A huge, brilliant, life-giving light. We are like that but we are sparks, or flames. We are not as big and we don't last as long. But we are creators, aren't we?

lcam88
14th June 2015, 12:06
Pre Script: Perhaps you are double clicking the "Submit button" causing the double posts?

Cells are fascinating indeed to look at through a microscope.

I think its important to understand "in his image" in context both with and without the ego. But more importantly, to understand image not just to mean visual image. Perhaps template is another good word to understand image. A template of creation. Hahaha! But, in that context your third paragraph is exactly right.

I like to imagine the larger "image" as fractal like. And with that I'll pose one more question to add some context to the fractal: Why should god create anything that is not in his/her image/template?

Created the heavens, the stars, the earth and all life on it. Let the pattern reveal itself if even only reluctantly, I say.

Dreamtimer
15th June 2015, 18:48
Fractally speaking, and after watching videos of zooming into Julia sets, God is the whole thing and we are the parts that we see as we zoom in that look the same but are smaller and all together make up the whole.

lcam88
16th June 2015, 00:15
Indeed, Dreamtimer.

As one may also find in the rest of creation in animals, plants, etc. when looking into some zoomed portions of the fractal, IMO. And it's that point that makes the entire belief in such a god actually worth of study in more detail. Not because it gives such important insight into the nature of god, but because of the insight it may give about how we are and what is in our midst, IMO. Perhaps we cannot obtain scientific knowledge in such an examination, but certainly we may get insight and/or inspiration that gives or points in a direction about what where knowledge may be found and studied. A direction where we can develop new scientific theories and experiments to prove or disprove such theories. A perfect example being the question of whether cells are conscious.

Perhaps the biggest difference between the Myth and Yahwehist based religion is how the Myth seems to show or hint at more ample part of fractal, whereas Yahwehist teachings focus on a oriented man aspects more specifically and in a way that perhaps de-emphasizes the very existence of such a fractal, perhaps for the ends of preaching heuristics.

Here are a couple of very neat mandelbrot fractal zooms. :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jGaio87u3A https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohzJV980PIQ or https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bo-MB1QPZ7E

Julia fractals very pretty, some say more representative of creation in fact, because of the spiral nature the design takes. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K32rEfjxTGs

Julia fractals are a lot harder to find on youtube. It seems.

Interesting contemplation now that I'm looking at Julia fractals and the like: isn't the path of the earth as it moves through space a spiral?

Sorry for all the verbosity.

perzavil
27th July 2015, 13:25
Hi all. Thought I would bring this thread back up! I have been following JLL for a number of years now after watching the Sophia video and reading Not in His Image. I must admit that JLL's take on the Gnostic Myth comes as close as any in my mind to checking all the boxes I have in place.
In my mind the archons have been at it for as long as we have been developing on the planet. Looking for weak minds to infiltrate and slowly get a hold on our population and planet.
I would think that way before Christianity and Judaism the archons were in on just about every population … wherever they could. In most tribes a member who displays psychopathic traits would have been banned or killed but alas this was not the case in many a population.
JLL's present take on how to deal with the archons or more specifically the psychopaths that they control is in my mind though understandable ultimately not effective. To declare war on the psychopaths is joining in on their game is it not? As the adage goes … what you resist persists. The Gnostics ultimately had to go into hiding or face total annihilation … their pacifist nature didn't serve them but is the answer outright energetic war on the enemy? I wonder … to me the answer lies in the notion of a critical mass of the population waking up and broadcasting an unpalatable frequency. Ultimately if enough of us are vib'ing the
true essence of our nature than the archons will just shrink away and find a new home to carry out their misguided mission. Being aware of the archons yes .. but not engaging them. Being fierce and clear in our intention but not giving into the temptation to play that game of war. Or am I off the mark here? Thoughts?

Windancer
27th July 2015, 14:51
I so like the Gnostic Sophia and have also read John Lash's books and doing some research when I can. I truly resonate with these stories and hold them close to heart trying to live this daily.
Archons can be many things and these entities remind me of what a large amoeba looks like as you can see in some of the pictures included in the link below.(interesting article too)

http://exopolitics.blogs.com/exopolitics/2011/12/archons-exorcising-hidden-controllers-with-robert-stanley-and-laura-eisenhower.html

and this

http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/hypostas.html

and this

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/alien_archons03.htm

There is plenty more out there that fall along the same lines as what is presented in the above pages. When I was young I always wondered who burnt the vast libraries of Egypt and could not believe some peoples would do this. Upon reading and studying I realized that the Gnostics were despised by the christians, who I believe did ignite the libraries. I also believe that some materials were "saved" and stored in the basement of the Vatican. (my beliefs) Is it any wonder, for these peoples have fought continually from the "Old Testament" through to this day, still fightingall over the globe, to preserve their stance/class in society, keeping humanity under the thumb with propensitary illusion. They despise anyone who seeks gnosis....(knowledge/wisdom).
Thanks for bringing this back to life for this could not be so important as for today!
:grin:

perzavil
10th August 2015, 02:20
I so like the Gnostic Sophia and have also read John Lash's books and doing some research when I can. I truly resonate with these stories and hold them close to heart trying to live this daily.
Archons can be many things and these entities remind me of what a large amoeba looks like as you can see in some of the pictures included in the link below.(interesting article too)

http://exopolitics.blogs.com/exopolitics/2011/12/archons-exorcising-hidden-controllers-with-robert-stanley-and-laura-eisenhower.html

and this

http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/hypostas.html

and this

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/alien_archons03.htm

There is plenty more out there that fall along the same lines as what is presented in the above pages. When I was young I always wondered who burnt the vast libraries of Egypt and could not believe some peoples would do this. Upon reading and studying I realized that the Gnostics were despised by the christians, who I believe did ignite the libraries. I also believe that some materials were "saved" and stored in the basement of the Vatican. (my beliefs) Is it any wonder, for these peoples have fought continually from the "Old Testament" through to this day, still fightingall over the globe, to preserve their stance/class in society, keeping humanity under the thumb with propensitary illusion. They despise anyone who seeks gnosis....(knowledge/wisdom).
Thanks for bringing this back to life for this could not be so important as for today!
:grin:

Sorry .. that took me a while to get back!
I too feel that this information is critical for today. In my mind and heart it has always been the shamanic, toltec or mystery school arena for what actually resonates and makes sense. JLL has done a great job in putting the gnostic material together .. I grapple with the notion of engaging in war with the enemies of the planet ( Kalika War Party ) but I understand that in the spirit of how to deal with a rabid animal it does make sense.
The key is to connect with Sophia .. to find solace in her field and then to begin broadcasting that reality through our lives.