PDA

View Full Version : Compartmentalization of the Shadow Government, and Secret Societies

Omnisense
22nd January 2015, 14:59
Thanks for re-enstating my account :) I didn't sign up here to cause drama. I have a lot of knowledge to share due to my experiences, so without further adu ...

Today I wrote an article about compartmentalization and the deepest reason it takes place on earth according to my knowledge, estimations, and contacts. For the record: When I relay something from ET contact it is not like I just believe such a thing when told telepathically. It passes my own layers of discernment...

Full Article:

Compartmentalization of the Shadow Government, and Secret Societies

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-zwTTfd-WUdU/VMEMv3uWN0I/AAAAAAAAAhs/57HOrcWpSm4/s400/Compartmentalization_Pyramid.jpg

I am not a military insider, but I have had access to some inner workings of the US shadow government as per my targeting situation with them and have witnessed some things related to their operations.

As many know the US military works with strict compartmentalization of operations so no one person knows the whole thing, except perhaps a couple or one(I doubt even that).

Within the military it is often compartmentalized to the point to where only things people need to know are told to them. There are many reasons for compartmentalization, one being to get people to do things for an organization that they would refuse to if they knew all the details. Another being less of a chance for exposure of the truth for obvious reasons(if truth was more known among military/intelligence workers it would be more exposed with whistleblowing).

My own situation has been feircely compartmentalized due to the amount of injustice, so much so that I know more about my case and their own organization than a lot of the operatives do.

AI Compartmentalization of the US Shadow Government

With how sophisticated the shadow government's AI(artificial intelligence) is, they are now able to simulate decisions from any being they have "mapped" to make decisions for them without even having a real person doing the thinking. I have been made aware that most of the time it is an AI who makes the decision to torture me in various ways.

Essentially the US shadow government has achieved total automation of their control systems if needed through the use of AI. Although as it currently works, it takes some direction from influential sources of thought(humans or ETs) to work optimally.

For the most sensitive operations for black ops I was told the government contracts Greys to do their dirty work. Greys are (often)fallen angel Extraterrestrials who are often cyborgs for those who aren't up to speed with who they are...

What are They Hiding from Themselves

The biggest secret of the shadow governments I am aware of, is that they have engaged in a war against the human spirit and well being. It is no longer only about control and maintaining power. It is about sabotaging this race as much as possible before things change. This agenda stems back to the Draco reptilian empire... The beings at the top of shadow governments have no allegiance to mankind. They have no loyalty to mankind. They are heartless transhuman men who have lost their humanity and are controlled by Draco transhuman archtypes.

Secret Society Compartmentalization

Reptilian Extraterrestrials like to form secret societies on undeveloped worlds like ours. Their agenda, in part, is to subvert us as much as possible and prolong their reign over a corrupted society. They cannot do much to an enlightened society... They will eventually have to leave this world, they prolong that moment as much as possible.

I am quite sure many secret societies have popped up over the years with Draco origins. Particularly ones within the Vatican, and US government I would suspect.

The biggest reason for compartmentalization of Draco secret societies is due to the agenda being fully anti-human. Not many upon taking a path within a secret group would sabotage the entirety of their own race... At least not at first...

Source Link: http://omnisense.blogspot.com/2015/01/compartmentalization-of-us-government-secret-societies.html

Verum
22nd January 2015, 15:15
Thanks Omni, nicely said

monk
22nd January 2015, 15:16
I'm glad you were reinstated too Omni but then this thread is the first I've seen of you.

The Supporting of et contactees in their endeavours interests me given how little support has/is being given from the ET themselves. Our space-kin are saving the planet no doubt, but even as ungrateful as it sounds just stopping the world from destruction isn't enough.

I dunno, I always think, Where is the incarnate representative for the race that inspired the Ferengi? With their lack of barriers both spiritual and ethical their particular contactee would be swimming in Latinum at the head of a well financed if a little capitalistic Truther media movement...lol lots could be.

Seikou-Kishi
22nd January 2015, 15:37
I'm glad you were reinstated too Omni but then this thread is the first I've seen of you.

The Supporting of et contactees in their endeavours interests me given how little support has/is being given from the ET themselves. Our space-kin are saving the planet no doubt, but even as ungrateful as it sounds just stopping the world from destruction isn't enough.

I dunno, I always think, Where is the incarnate representative for the race that inspired the Ferengi? With their lack of barriers both spiritual and ethical their particular contactee would be swimming in Latinum at the head of a well financed if a little capitalistic Truther media movement...lol lots could be.

The Delta Quadrant Ferengi were not quite the greedy but generally beneficial "truthers" you seem to imagine they'd have been on Earth lol.

Omnisense
22nd January 2015, 15:50

I am quite sure that every advanced soul on earth is targeted with suppression methodology firstly, so any advanced soul that came here would likely be punished by the shadow governments for coming here. I have witnessed what they do to starseeds who know their purpose since a young age(and have the tools to get something done)... It isn't pretty.

As it is now benevolent extraterrestrials can't just contact someone and get major things done. If they did, as was the case in previous history, they would be just behind such a person covertly if it did happen. I was told a big reason they can tell me things is due to my lack of credentials, fundings, etc. I have also been targeted since young/birth with mind control suppression technology.

They do more then just stop catastrophes, but most of it is preventative. They have told me that there are times they are able to do more as per the ancient archtypes of universal history (what has happened on other worlds). Like for example if humanity figured out what was going on but couldn't stop it due to mind control tech, they may intervene on our behalf..

There may be a time where ETs actually dismantle the cabal(at least their mind control grid). I know that is unpopular of a thing on avalon and other places, and that is good so people are proactive. I don't care if they would be termed 'saviors' I want the cabal gone. I think humanity should be given a chance to operate without this dark parasite festering everywhere, and see what we could do. My contacts have made it clear to me they can't save me though, or the world from some things... These are mainly just my wishes...

Calz
22nd January 2015, 16:19
Hey Omni ... welcome to our parallel universe ...

:watch:

monk
22nd January 2015, 16:32
Well benevolent or not SK, still underrepresented no? Lol

Thanks for the lengthy reply Omni, in truth I have come to feel as if the only people with earths best interests are all on earth itself, minus the relatively minuscule number we all so lovingly refer to as "they" of course.

Omnisense
22nd January 2015, 16:43
Well benevolent or not SK, still underrepresented no? Lol
I totally agree. I have actually told them that. Their response was something like "we are very aware of that, we do what we can..." In other words they agree. Seemed a little painful for them.

Many times I have had conversations about how I feel evil is more powerful on earth. The core of that issue is humans I was told. Dark ETs mentor TPTB, so it's not like their tactics are earthly... But humans are the problem. If no human on earth gave into the Dark ETs agenda, it would not be on earth any longer...

In the universe the light is stronger than the dark, I am quite certain. And the ETs I speak to don't look for adoration, credit or anything like that for their actions. They are quite used to everything they do for humanity going by mostly unnoticed by this world's inhabitant.

Thanks for the lengthy reply Omni, in truth I have come to feel as if the only people with earths best interests are all on earth itself, minus the relatively minuscule number we all so lovingly refer to as "they" of course.

I can't blame you for having that idea. As most contactees are not or ever were in contact with extraterrestrials unless they were deceptive ones. Also most of the benevolent ET action on earth is preventative. So their influence is more invisible while negative ETs influence is more plain as day when one has reached that point in the rabbit hole.

I just hope people can give my ET contact info a chance rather than assume it is all trash like many other contactees. I provide it not so people can believe it a lot of the time, but so that intellectual thought is more abundant. I feel sometimes people have an irrational reaction to it being from a telepathic source claiming to be ET, rather than just weighing the ideas themselves... Also ET contact accounts for a small percentage of my information, a lot of it has been exemplified to me first hand. Like my ET/Cabal technology knowledge.

monk
22nd January 2015, 19:00
Thanks Omni. I do genuinely hope your contacts are good and decent people.

Radial
22nd January 2015, 19:19
Hi Omni. Do you know of any other contactee or group/source that is sharing info from 'benevolent ET' in the manner similar to yours?

Have you described in any detail (anywhere) how your telepathy sessions happen?

Thanks

Omnisense
22nd January 2015, 19:52
Hi Omni. Do you know of any other contactee or group/source that is sharing info from 'benevolent ET' in the manner similar to yours?

I have had telepathy sessions with numerous known races. Such as a blue race(I believe the same Alex Colleir is talking about), a blond haired race(very evolved pretty angelic-like vegan atheists), Greys, reptilians, felines, small greys(PLFs). But recently I was told that they wouldn't want me to be presented as a "Enter race name here" contactee since my support and information comes from a large array of ETs. I have not had a contact of ET nature that identified themselves as a race name for quite some time, minus the blond race... It is almost always an anonymous race that aligns with the benevolent side of things.

Have you described in any detail (anywhere) how your telepathy sessions happen?

Thanks

I explained electronic telepathy here: http://omnisense.blogspot.com/2014/11/electronic-telepathy-explained.html

At the beginning I had an AI sourced telepathic contact asking me if I wanted Extraterrestrial contact from numerous races. They use AI as operators for electronic telepathy. Obviously I approved such, many years later I am quite glad I did. The benevolent side operates fully with free will unless they consider one incapable of making a particular decision(which can happen).

Lately I have just been doing my own thing, and every so often I will get a contact, and they will do things like show me a recording of them talking to black ops related to me, or give me feedback about something.

Hermit
22nd January 2015, 20:12
Omni.....DUUUUUUDE! ;)

Ok I'm gonna unpack. Not because I disagree, or am into trying to question, unseat, or anything else negativalicious. One of the hardest things to do is read intention when you see posts, and more often than not my experience has been that people go default attack mode.

So pretty, pretty please don't. I have a tile of a mosaic, you have a tile of a mosaic, there are differences between our tiles, but if we put them down together we might get a bigger idea of the bigger picture provided we put them in the right place. So I'll put yer stuff in italics and leave mine regular.

Let us unpack.

Today I wrote an article about compartmentalization and the deepest reason it takes place on earth according to my knowledge, estimations, and contacts. For the record: When I relay something from ET contact it is not like I just believe such a thing when told telepathically. It passes my own layers of discernment...

So to begin with, how do you define compartmentalization?
And can you be certain that your own ideas, your layers of discernment, are not themselves compartmentalized?
And can you be certain that the contact you are receiving telepathically isn't also compartmentalized?

***edit*** What does the compartmentalization, and why?

I am not a military insider, but I have had access to some inner workings of the US shadow government as per my targeting situation with them and have witnessed some things related to their operations.

As many know the US military works with strict compartmentalization of operations so no one person knows the whole thing, except perhaps a couple or one(I doubt even that).

Within the military it is often compartmentalized to the point to where only things people need to know are told to them. There are many reasons for compartmentalization, one being to get people to do things for an organization that they would refuse to if they knew all the details. Another being less of a chance for exposure of the truth for obvious reasons(if truth was more known among military/intelligence workers it would be more exposed with whistleblowing).

My own situation has been feircely compartmentalized due to the amount of injustice, so much so that I know more about my case and their own organization than a lot of the operatives do.

What certainty do you have that the military insiders you're acquainted with are not compartmentalized?
With what level of certainty do you feel you fierce compartmentalization may have interfered with your perceptions and experiences?
Does it not make simple sense that you yourself would know the most about your own experiences and your own case; but therein lies the problem as I see it. Depending on your idea of compartmentalization, your own perceptions and ideas are going to be subject to a level of scrutiny equal to or greater to the concept of compartmentalization that you use as standard.

What I'm trying to say here is that you may believe your experiences to be true based on the evidence you have, and they may effect your status as victim or non-victim, but how can you be certain what you are experiencing isn't as a result of a greater or lesser degree of compartmentalization?

How can you trust your experience? What is your touchstone?

With how sophisticated the shadow government's AI(artificial intelligence) is, they are now able to simulate decisions from any being they have "mapped" to make decisions for them without even having a real person doing the thinking. I have been made aware that most of the time it is an AI who makes the decision to torture me in various ways.

Essentially the US shadow government has achieved total automation of their control systems if needed through the use of AI. Although as it currently works, it takes some direction from influential sources of thought(humans or ETs) to work optimally.

For the most sensitive operations for black ops I was told the government contracts Greys to do their dirty work. Greys are (often)fallen angel Extraterrestrials who are often cyborgs for those who aren't up to speed with who they are...

I'm not going to disagree with what you're saying because I can, from my own experience, testify that some of what you're saying is true. But I do have questions. For one, how can you be certain that what you are telepathically receiving isn't generated by a government AI? The idea of a contract between Greys and the government is problematic for me, not because I don't think agreements like this can't exist, but because contracts like this have existed in our own past between different civilizations and they've always been broken, or grounds for lies so that the stronger society could take advantage of the resources of the weaker society.

Following that model, and if what I see is true in my experience and your own experience, what reason do we have to trust our contacts at all?
My contact allowed me to remove my own implants. My contact also stated abduction experiences were going to stop. They have since resumed. So either I do not have a full understanding of what's going on, my perceptions and experiences are mistaken, my contact is lying to me, or there is no contact at all and I have a very creative imagination.

The biggest secret of the shadow governments I am aware of, is that they have engaged in a war against the human spirit and well being. It is no longer only about control and maintaining power. It is about sabotaging this race as much as possible before things change. This agenda stems back to the Draco reptilian empire... The beings at the top of shadow governments have no allegiance to mankind. They have no loyalty to mankind. They are heartless transhuman men who have lost their humanity and are controlled by Draco transhuman archtypes.

Omni my friend? In my short 43 years of life here on this planet I have made a lot of mistakes, continue to make them, and am rather slow witted. When I read this paragraph the first thing that comes to mind is that this is consistent with action and behaviour I see in the world today. The second thing that came to mind (and not just with you but with others who report the Draco scenario) is this: why do we need aliens for this scenario to function? Human beings have been doing it for thousands of years on their own without encouragement. Why at this point do we need a lizard from Draco?

And here's my point! They're counting on that. You are speaking about a secret war, which I agree is possible. My feeling however is that we're both in possession of partial knowledge that is partially true, but also partially deceptive. I think it's less about lizards and insects and more simple simon kind of (did I just type simple simon????) things.

They don't have to leave. They don't need to leave. They don't need permission to do anything, they will simply do what they want to do when they want to. Our agendas are so simple, so childish, compared to theirs.

The choice I've made is to listen, be still, and follow the directions. When I do and have continued to do that, it usually means i have to put myself into uncomfortable situations, climb out of the basement I'd rather like to hide in, get out from underneath my mother's skirts as it were and step out.

If the want us to do anything, it's to grow up.

Sounds easy right?

Hardest thing in the world to do...when you'd rather not. You have to work for it.
Everything else is smoke, bongs, and mirrors. ;)

Or I'm a crazy hermit that should focus more on growing my plants, trimming my hedges, and waiting for the next interrogation.

Shezbeth
22nd January 2015, 20:23
I'm a little shaky on the 'benevolent/malevolent' ET/ED scenario. It seems to make easy and simple sense, but that's part of the problem; it is too simple and polarized,... it reminds me of the "Good cop/bad cop" method of interrogation/coercion. Simply: perhaps neither party is beneficial, just one may be less adverse than the other.

Moreover, compartmentalization is agreeably active and present, but it would seem to be less conspiratorial and more strategic; of course there is an underlying agenda, there would have to be for any progress (i.e. a lack of stagnation) whether that progress is deemed (by one or many) to be benevolent/malevolent. In any case, there is a fine line between conspiracy and simple planning.

Hermit
22nd January 2015, 20:24
Let me put it another way:

A condom is a form of compartmentalization. Discuss. :D

Omnisense
23rd January 2015, 02:52
So to begin with, how do you define compartmentalization?
This definition sums mine up:

com·part·men·tal·ize
verb \kəm-ˌpärt-ˈmen-tə-ˌlīz, ˌkäm-\

: to separate (something) into sections or categories

: to separate (two or more things) from each other

: to put (something) in a place that is separate from other things

And can you be certain that your own ideas, your layers of discernment, are not themselves compartmentalized?
And can you be certain that the contact you are receiving telepathically isn't also compartmentalized?

My mind is indeed compartmentalized when it come to memories. But I have help with that frequently.

***edit*** What does the compartmentalization, and why?
The US shadow government does it in hopes when they dim a memory I cannot remember it without the subject or specifics brought up.

What certainty do you have that the military insiders you're acquainted with are not compartmentalized?
I think all military insiders were compartmentalized personally.

With what level of certainty do you feel you fierce compartmentalization may have interfered with your perceptions and experiences?
Very little if any. The compartmentalization of my case is mostly having to do with operatives who decide things like torture etc(when AI doesn't). They are the ones compartmentalized.

But I do have questions. For one, how can you be certain that what you are telepathically receiving isn't generated by a government AI?
Unless it is quite clear based on how much truth is being exposed one can never be 100% sure with telepathy and impersonations. US government AI can impersonate any of my contacts, and have in the past. No contactees telepathic contact is safe from such a thing IMHO. However I have been shown Extraterrestrial things in physicality, so I know they are there. And the blinding light stuff is pretty discernable.

The idea of a contract between Greys and the government is problematic for me, not because I don't think agreements like this can't exist, but because contracts like this have existed in our own past between different civilizations and they've always been broken, or grounds for lies so that the stronger society could take advantage of the resources of the weaker society.
They will contract greys to set up things like a psy op. To my knowledge and experiences ETs always give the shadow governments what they say they will. Greys have no reason to rebel, it is within their agenda to help out things like psy ops. So they are happy to do such(in their own way).

Following that model, and if what I see is true in my experience and your own experience, what reason do we have to trust our contacts at all?

I can't speak for yours, but mine have shown me they have good information. The biggest ways I try to judge it is with my soul or clean logic...

why do we need aliens for this scenario to function? Human beings have been doing it for thousands of years on their own without encouragement. Why at this point do we need a lizard from Draco?
Without the Draco agenda TPTB would not be sabotaging mankind to the level they are now. And humans have been mind controlled and influenced by ETs for thousands of years IMHO.

They don't have to leave. They don't need to leave. They don't need permission to do anything, they will simply do what they want to do when they want to. Our agendas are so simple, so childish, compared to theirs.
They need permission via exopolitics to do anything on earth, minus interact with people in shadow governments from what I understand. So they can't do what they want to do IMHO.

NANUXII
23rd January 2015, 11:47
Hey Omni , welcome and good to see you here.

N

Omnisense
23rd January 2015, 13:14
Hey Omni , welcome and good to see you here.

N

Hi NANUXII, thanks :)

NANUXII
23rd January 2015, 18:20
Omni :

I am quite sure that every advanced soul on earth is targeted with suppression methodology firstly, so any advanced soul that came here would likely be punished by the shadow governments for coming here. I have witnessed what they do to starseeds who know their purpose since a young age(and have the tools to get something done)... It isn't pretty.

I would agree with you 100% in fact i am still writing a retrospective account of how it all went down for me. It got to the point i was being monitored by Gov tech , manipulated, then at night my Et friends would come and correct it.. So in essence ive been re configured to slip past most tech .. but not all.. Ive pretty much had to give up on my mission as a result... this was when i had the mind wipe some 18 months ago... they could see i comprimised my self.

But i have not been punished ... well yeah but ive managed to somehow have a pretty good time of it by comparrison. So you still getting the head aches etc ? ( is that you ? or someone else ? )

Hermit
23rd January 2015, 21:26
Ok let me rephrase.

I'm just saying....Omni? Be careful ok? There are a lot, still, of really sheepish wolves hanging about willing and able and ready and wanting to take advantage of situations like the ones you and I and others are in. I'm saying this with the deepest of respect, and big brotherly love I can muster.

BE CAREFUL.