PDA

View Full Version : You CAN change your DNA

shamanseeker
27th September 2013, 14:12
http://www.davidicke.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Flickr-Lights-Matt-Murphy-300x200.jpg

If you believe that you are at the mercy of your genetic code, great news, you’re not. According to the science of epigenetics (the study of how environmental factors outside of DNA influence changes in gene expression), stem cells and even DNA can be altered through magnetic fields, heart coherence, positive mental states and intention. Top scientists around the world agree: genetic determinism is a flawed theory.

Curbing the genetic victim mentality

The DNA we are born with is not the sole determinant for our health and well-being. Stem cell biologist Bruce Lipton, Ph.D., discusses the important difference between genetic determinism and epigenetics in an interview with Super Consciousness magazine:

“The difference between these two is significant because this fundamental belief called genetic determinism literally means that our lives, which are defined as our physical, physiological and emotional behavioral traits, are controlled by the genetic code. This kind of belief system provides a visual picture of people being victims: If the genes control our life function, then our lives are being controlled by things outside of our ability to change them. This leads to victimization that the illnesses and diseases that run in families are propagated through the passing of genes associated with those attributes. Laboratory evidence shows this is not true.”

Read more: http://www.wakingtimes.com/2013/09/24/really-can-change-dna-heres/

Changing DNA through Intention
Healthy cell expression and a quantum nutrient diet

Tribe
27th September 2013, 14:19
Aha , synchronistic , I was only recently speaking to a lovely lady who was saying the same thing :) interesting !! Xx

shamanseeker
27th September 2013, 14:46
Lots of synchronicity on the forum lately. Are we being inspired to talk about certain things?

BabaRa
27th September 2013, 20:17
I began watching Lipton's info about 12 years ago. His Biology of Belief video was great as it provided scientific proof for those who need it. I never did - not a judgment here, just recognizing there are different paths.

The bottom line is: In order to change your life, you must change your mind - and recognize what belief systems you are holding and if they are serving you in the direction of conscious evolution.

Nickolai
27th September 2013, 21:52
Dearest BabaRa,

You are such a great person. Just wanted to tell you...)))

Hugsie,

Nickolai

27th September 2013, 22:10
Dearest BabaRa,

You are such a great person. Just wanted to tell you...)))

Hugsie,

Nickolai

Here here, Nickolai! She is a bastion of wisdom and self improvement for all to learn from. Welcome by the way.

:group hug:

shamanseeker
28th September 2013, 09:42
Yes, Welcome Nikolai :)

shamanseeker
28th September 2013, 09:51
I began watching Lipton's info about 12 years ago. His Biology of Belief video was great as it provided scientific proof for those who need it. I never did - not a judgment here, just recognizing there are different paths.

The bottom line is: In order to change your life, you must change your mind - and recognize what belief systems you are holding and if they are serving you in the direction of conscious evolution.

Quite right, BabaRa! Unfortunately though the PTB have convinced a lot of people that they have not control over their lives and that their DNA is responsible for the way they live, what they believe and their illnesses. This turns a lot of people into victims. I was speaking to a woman yesterday about the fact that were father died of and her mother was ill because of the same things and as such she was sure she would die due to that same illness. I showed her the thread and told her that if she did die of that, it would be because of her thought pattern if they followed her parents'. She became much more positive and happy afterwards. She is starting to exit from her slave mentality and this is so important.