PDA

View Full Version : A New Modwiz Video

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

modwiz
20th January 2015, 07:26
Instead of hiding this in the Tent, thought it might deserve its own thread keep things separate a little bit. Here is my possibly controversial video. Gaia Is Our God. Actual content is wide ranging and not as bombastic as the title might imply.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjymDjK1GzM&feature=youtu.be

Sooz
20th January 2015, 09:24
Hi Modz, just listened and watched your vid. Didn't know whether to respond here or on You-Tube.

I took notes. There are words I'm going to have to look up, lol.

A fantastic introduction though! I could tell your head was bursting with what to put out. You did good. Your passion shone through brilliantly and it was lovely to see you as a real person and not just with words on TOT.

Like I said, I took notes and will let it all digest before I respond again in more detail.

Thank you for being so brave in putting yourself out there.:thup:

Sooz

modwiz
20th January 2015, 09:30
Hi Modz, just listened and watched your vid. Didn't know whether to respond here or on You-Tube.

I took notes. There are words I'm going to have to look up, lol.

A fantastic introduction though! I could tell your head was bursting with what to put out. You did good. Your passion shone through brilliantly and it was lovely to see you as a real person and not just with words on TOT.

Like I said, I took notes and will let it all digest before I respond again in more detail.

Thank you for being so brave in putting yourself out there.:thup:

Sooz

Thank you very much, Sooz for taking the time to watch and give feedback. It is warm and fuzzy for me.:blsh:

I like TOT people to post here for ourselves. If one wanted to add a comment to you tube, that might help. It would be appreciated.

Catsquotl
20th January 2015, 09:36
Watching now.

Really really enjoying seeing and hearing you as well.
I will have to watch it in pieces though in between the chores of daily life.

Thank you for giving from yourself this way.
You were right when you said your on-line written persona doesn't do you justice

With Love
Eelco

Ria
20th January 2015, 09:52
Instead of hiding this in the Tent, thought it might deserve its own thread keep things separate a little bit. Here is my possibly controversial video. Gaia Is Our God. Actual content is wide ranging and not as bombastic as the title might imply.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNE1SoIptzw
I have sent on your video to Rahket and Kathy :thup:

modwiz
20th January 2015, 09:53
I have sent on your video to Rahket and Kathy :thup:

A super huge thank you for that, Ria.

Lord Sidious
20th January 2015, 10:30
Load of Radagast rubbish...................

modwiz
20th January 2015, 10:36

Watching you in your Santos video inspired me to not wash my hair. LOL

It stays back well with the natural oils in it.

If you and I had anything in common we could do a vid together.:ha:

Our typical hours long skype sessions wouldn't cut it.:yawn:

Sooz
20th January 2015, 11:14
Watching you in your Santos video inspired me to not wash my hair. LOL

If you and I had anything in common we could do a vid together.:ha:

Our typical hours long skype sessions wouldn't cut it.:yawn:

Now that would be interesting, a vid between his Lordship and Modz. Any chance?

(Oh you and your boysie worries about hair, geez, you call us girls Girly?)

modwiz
20th January 2015, 11:18
Now that would be interesting, a vid between his Lordship and Modz. Any chance?

(Oh you and your boysie worries about hair, geez, you call us girls Girly?)

Always a chance. Is there a purpose?:hilarious:

No worries, conscious decision to be comfortable with who we are without being oblivious to 'considerations'. The Duke doesn't give a rats arse about such things.

Elbie
20th January 2015, 11:19
it does fill the gaping holes of our histrory

it's a beutiful story and it's HUGE..so beautiful that one gets positively overwhelmed with that sorely missed knowledge.

i feel most greteful to j l lash who devoted so many years studying the life of sophia, taking it back from oblivion... i would agree with modwiz here, it's an ongoing story and i had a vison in motion early last year for which i don't have beatuful enough words to talk about.. if true, it would go to show sophia is up to the task..more, that she is able and ready to connect with her little ones.

modwiz
20th January 2015, 11:26
it does fill the gaping holes of our histrory

it's a beutiful story and it's HUGE..so beautiful that one gets positively overwhelmed with that sorely missed knowledge.

i feel most greteful to j l lash who devoted so many years studying the life of sophia, taking it back from oblivion... i would agree with modwiz here, it's an ongoing story and i had a vison in motion early last year for which i don't have beatuful enough words to talk about.. if true, it would go to show sophia is up to the task.

Thank you, Elbie. It is satisfying that it touched you. That is the point.

She is up to getting us up to the task. We rise together as an organism in consciousness. It is staggeringly beautiful. I will pick smaller aspects of the topic to elucidate and gush properly in future videos to come very soon. I will try for one a day for awhile to lay some groundwork and connect some dots. Picking some related but, not Gaia-centric, material will also be part of my ongoing commentary. All towards unity and purpose. And, especially gnosis. Knowing.

Curt
20th January 2015, 12:40
Great job, Mod. I liked the discussion of what I would call your Gaian Conversion Experience at about 26 minutes. It sounds as though it was a big step to take, and you had some feeling you might have been betraying other deities you'd been in communion with before.

This suggests to me that you were aware, even before fully undergoing conversion, that the Gaian source was so complete, so primary, so pure that it would obviate the need to have other deities. That's pretty profound.

I will admit to having the same feeling: that the Sophianic mythos is so pure and so 'primary' that it leaves nothing else to be desired; all that is needed for nourishment seems to be contained within it.

I have experienced the same reflexive 'guilt' at coming to the realization that this aeon that is our planet and androgyne god/goddess, will push out all the others. Not through force, nor through commandment, but simply by being the clear and, by far, best choice for those looking to feel the real sacred heart of divinity beating in perfect rhythm with their own lives.

I have never experienced a metaphor/deity/living object of worship/connection of this magnitude ever before.

I imagine it must have been a similar experience for early Christians who had found a living god in Jesus, and who left behind the other masques and metaphors of other assorted deities in favour of the more complete, more primary source that they intuitively believed he offered them.

Say what one will about the figure of Jesus, but I believe he did, at one time, offer a kind of revelatory shift in consciousness to people looking for a complete, living connection with source.

You have offered great food for thought, wizard.

Gesticulate away, my friend! Do not be hidebound by boring conventions. Animate it, just as you have done!

modwiz
20th January 2015, 12:59
That was beautiful, Curt. Jesus is just alright with me. More than that. Whatever he was when alive, he is a very potent being having a billion people working with him as God. The wisdom/compassion are the same. I have two very lucid occasions of helping in profound ways. Always left with a "call and I'm there". Never are inkling of needing to be in contract with him. It is clear to me he is partnered in purpose with Gaia. I want to make it clear in a video what my view, incomplete as it is, of Jesus is. Certainly tens of millions have a personal relationship with Jesus. Could be some complex metaphysics there but, Jesus is doing some serious heavy lifting.

I was quite moved reading of your connection. It is obvious when one has experienced that gnosis/knowing. No other experience produces what that connections does and the words of the experiencer ooze that encounter. Only inadequate words keeps one from gushing. The few that make it out speak volumes.

Catsquotl
20th January 2015, 13:46
It was wonderful to see you in action.
You do go all over the place, but its a great look into how you mind works.
As has been said before when you relax a little and let go a beautiful, deep, compassionate soul fills the screen.
Thank you for sharing that.

I can't wait to see how you will cover the materials in more comprehensive chunks.
I did wonder though who your intended audience is. As you cover a vast amount of insights and side stories which may not be that familiar to the casual searcher strolling along

A small text bit with names and links for further reference at the bottom may be an idea.

With Love
Eelco

modwiz
20th January 2015, 13:54
It was wonderful to see you in action.
You do go all over the place, but its a great look into how you mind works.
As has been said before when you relax a little and let go a beautiful, deep, compassionate soul fills the screen.
Thank you for sharing that.

I can't wait to see how you will cover the materials in more comprehensive chunks.
I did wonder though who your intended audience is. As you cover a vast amount of insights and side stories which may not be that familiar to the casual searcher strolling along

A small text bit with names and links for further reference at the bottom may be an idea.

With Love
Eelco

No target audience other than one that wants to discuss what we have learned and what to do with that. It will find who it will.

I will get handier with links and things. They are important additions. Thank you for taking the time to watch and reply.

dianna
20th January 2015, 14:23
Enjoyed your talk Modwiz … thanks.

Following the work of John Lash for years now has been quite a ride … a complete game changer on how I think about "wherever we are" and "whatever this is"

I could probably write a book about how my consciousness has changed from my first reading of "Not In His Image" through Metahistory and the Nag Hamadi Texts and then following the "experiment"

The story is dynamic because we are dynamic … we are creators and our art will continue to awaken us (save us?)

Maybe sometime do a talk about the different ways of "intel gathering" that you touched upon … very interesting topic/and again, for myself it is through artistic expression … which is something the "dead" among us (archons) envy, cannot understand, can only mimic and will be their eventual demise … a way for us to "dismiss" them

modwiz
20th January 2015, 15:19
This went up in the Fulford thread but we know what many think of him. So here it is.

http://youtu.be/-JsXWbi1H-E

Spiral of Light
20th January 2015, 15:23
Thanks for that, Modwiz. I think you did a good job. It's such a wide and deep subject with so many avenues to go down, but I think you managed to keep it focused and understandable.

It was also nice to actually see and hear you in person. Is that a Boston, or maybe New York accent that I detect?

I tune in to Gaia with every meditation and have for some time. The information you present here has motivated me to reconnect with Her even stronger.

modwiz
20th January 2015, 15:25
Thanks for that, Modwiz. I think you did a good job. It's such a wide and deep subject with so many avenues to go down, but I think you managed to keep it focused and understandable.

It was also nice to actually see and hear you in person. Is that a Boston, or maybe New York accent that I detect?

I tune in to Gaia with every meditation and have for some time. The information you present here has motivated me to reconnect with Her even stronger.

Yes my Bronx accent showed up a bit. I heard that in playback. When I get 'pumped' I revert to some echoes of a former way of speaking. There is always a trace.

Thank you for the positive feedback.

Woody
20th January 2015, 15:29
Thank you modwiz,
Keep em coming!

Regards,
Woody

KosmicKat
20th January 2015, 15:44
Thanks for this Modwiz. A LOT of ground to cover very rapidly. I may have to listen to this more than once to be sure I grok it.

Melidae
20th January 2015, 16:17
This went up in the Fulford thread but we know what many think of him. So here it is.

Wow! All I can say is 'wicked awesome' and great job!

Calz
20th January 2015, 16:24

http://cryptstitch.typepad.com/.a/6a00e5521087108834011278d9df5328a4-500pi

Great job, Mod. I liked the discussion of what I would call your Gaian Conversion Experience at about 26 minutes. It sounds as though it was a big step to take, and you had some feeling you might have been betraying other deities you'd been in communion with before.

That was what hit me the first time through (will watch again when not "distracted" at work). Could not have put it so eloquently ... but was moved by the deep level of sharing and emotion that must have taken place.

Things are happening so very fast now ... and what *seems* to be happening is all over the map.

If you and LS do a vid together ... would be fun to hear the banter regarding your takes on Fulford nugget ... but hey ...

Thanks for putting yourself out there for the benefit of us all!!!

Only other offering would be a suggested OP edit to add the link to the 1st half of the Lash video your own vid is based on.

Perhaps most TOT'ers have seen it but it would be a stretch to assume all the visitors have ... and that would offer clarity on what is coming from Lash and what is coming from you ...

modwiz
20th January 2015, 16:28
http://cryptstitch.typepad.com/.a/6a00e5521087108834011278d9df5328a4-500pi

That was what hit me the first time through (will watch again when not "distracted" at work). Could not have put it so eloquently ... but was moved by the deep level of sharing and emotion that must have taken place.

Things are happening so very fast now ... and what *seems* to be happening is all over the map.

If you and LS do a vid together ... would be fun to hear the banter regarding your takes on Fulford nugget ... but hey ...

Thanks for putting yourself out there for the benefit of us all!!!

Only other offering would be a suggested OP edit to add the link to the 1st half of the Lash video your own vid is based on.

Perhaps most TOT'ers have seen it but it would be a stretch to assume all the visitors have ... and that would offer clarity on what is coming from Lash and what is coming from you ...

I had thought of that but you have promted me.:thup:

The telling of the Sophianic Narrative:Fallen Goddess Scenario

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEV9u8aMH7w

Blacklight43
20th January 2015, 16:29
Just finished watching. Will watch again just to make sure I didn't miss anything. Good job. Left a short comment on your YT channel. Looking forward to more.

sandy
20th January 2015, 16:31
Hi Modwiz,

Congrats' to you my friend.....................you took the leap!! Your faith in Gaia grounds you and while she holds you in her arms, you fly, gain wing strength and breadth and come home to an earthly focus again and again though out your presentation.

I'm away on a little holiday but took time to watch your first video. The feedback thus far I agree with and will add that it may help you to identify what "Target Audience" you are hoping to address.............addressing the big picture and where one fits into it can be all too encompassing and thus confusing for those who are just starting to take a look......

Defining your target audience helps with outlining your topic and next presentation as well and in the end helps one to stay on focus, make your points, and share awareness's that are and could be poignant for viewers. Once you know your audience you can also then assign the vocabulary that works for clarity and understanding so that you won't lose those who struggle to comprehend your lingo and drop out due to mass confusion. Unless you are speaking to those in the know already. :)

That's it for me as time is short and family is calling but once home I will listen with greater focus and intent myself so hopefully my initial feedback was useful and not out of line.....................Again Modwiz I have to say WTG!!!

modwiz
20th January 2015, 16:35
Hi Modwiz,

Congrats' to you my friend.....................you took the leap!! Your faith in Gaia grounds you and while she holds you in her arms, you fly, gain wing strength and breadth and come home to an earthly focus again and again though out your presentation.

I'm away on a little holiday but took time to watch your first video. The feedback thus far I agree with and will add that it may help you to identify what "Target Audience" you are hoping to address.............addressing the big picture and where one fits into it can be all too encompassing and thus confusing for those who are just starting to take a look......

Defining your target audience helps with then outlining your topic and next presentation and in the end helps to stay on focus to make your points, and awareness's poignant. Once you know your audience you can also then assign the vocabulary that works for clarity and understanding so that you won't lose those who cannot comprehend your lingo and drop due to mass confusion.

That's it for me as time is short and family is calling but once home I will listen with greater focus and intent myself so hopefully my initial feedback was useful and not out of line.....................Again Modwiz I have to say WTG!!!

Thank you. I welcome all feedback. It is part of "hanging it" out there.

Seikou-Kishi
20th January 2015, 16:39
Ah, this is excellent. Is this a pilot of your video blog or the first instalment? Either way, it would be great to think there are more in the pipes.

modwiz
20th January 2015, 16:42
Ah, this is excellent. Is this a pilot of your video blog or the first instalment? Either way, it would be great to think there are more in the pipes.

It is a pilot of my video blog. I will find a part in today's that needs filling in and work that way. Unless something else comes up. Want to attend to some of the 'space' in the first one. Pleased that you liked it. Thank you.

Catsquotl
20th January 2015, 17:19

Thank you for a helpful reminder.
Getting some loose facts straights and pick up the pace.

With Love
Eelco

Calz
20th January 2015, 17:51
Hmmm ... appears something somewhere is resonating with someone???

There are currently 170 users online. 27 members and 143 guests

http://www.geekfill.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Gandalf-Trolling.jpg

Black Panther
20th January 2015, 18:28
Nice to see a video of you, Modern Wizard Radagast!

Great Job :thup:

As I experienced Ayahuasca three times I met Mother Ayahuasca.
I was thinking about her while listening to you. Do you think there is
a connection between Mother Ayahuasca / Sophia ?

And another thing I experienced during Ayahuasca was a huge Spiderweb
with Huge Spiders on top. That was as far I could go at that time. I heard
you also talk about the Matrix Spiderweb (min. 34). Can you elaborate on that ?

Though I do not have a deep connection with Sophia yet, I know there is something
far greater than the artificial Matrix they have created and keep us trapped in. We
have to remember who we really are and connect with Source / Sophia again. That's
why they wants us to keep us in a mindcontrolled / sleepy / robotic state.

A lot of people don't know they are trapped, a lot of people wake up and do understand
they are trapped. But of course by remembering who we are and going within we are
free already:

modwiz
20th January 2015, 18:39

Mother Ayahuasca is an aspect of Sophia. Snakes and wisdom have always had symbolized relationship. Aspect of, is not the same as being it.

I spoke of the legal system as a spider web, meant to ensnare hapless anthopines and extract some "juice". It is the root of the system. Legalism.

Shezbeth
20th January 2015, 18:57
Well done. Not only have you neatly tied a variety of concepts together, but you managed to touch and/or reference bits of my own personal spiritual/metaphysical experience. In addition, the posting of the video is entirely synchro-mystical and has provided me a wealth of insight and direction for my immediate and distant plans and aspirations.

:thup:

Seikou-Kishi
20th January 2015, 20:28
"Radagast" means "tender of beasts" in Tolkien's Adûnaic, but it is analysable as meaning "spirit which liberates (by removing what is bad)" in Old English. Not a bad name, really :-)

Calabash
20th January 2015, 21:35
Hi Modwiz

Lovely to see you animated and to hear your voice - makes it so personal :). I watched at lunchtime while at work and made some notes in case there was "question time", which unfortunately I've left at work :(. One of them was when you adjusted your turquoise scarf and you said that the colour was significant and that you would come back to this later. (Of course you could've meant you'd come back to it in another video . . .), but I wondered about the significance of the colour, especially as David Icke went through a Turquoise Phase many years before he had a following.

modwiz
20th January 2015, 21:38
Hi Modwiz

Lovely to see you animated and to hear your voice - makes it so personal :). I watched at lunchtime while at work and made some notes in case there was "question time", which unfortunately I've left at work :(. One of them was when you adjusted your turquoise scarf and you said that the colour was significant and that you would come back to this later. (Of course you could've meant you'd come back to it in another video . . .), but I wondered about the significance of the colour, especially as David Icke went through a Turquoise Phase many years before he had a following.

I will cover it when my immune system topic is covered. Hint: Blue-Green is the color for the thymus gland. T stands for thymus with T-cells.

Seikou-Kishi
20th January 2015, 21:59
Turquoise is a good colour for anybody wanting to do as Modwiz is doing anyway, as it is also the colour of the throat chakra, which governs communication. When the chakra functions well, communication is clear and precise.

lookbeyond
21st January 2015, 00:33
Hello modwiz, i really enjoyed your introductory video, i liked that you went "out there" to present the bigger picture and were then able to come back to the point. I could completely relate to the wanting to pray, and yet feeling at a loss for to whom do i pray, if you would, i would appreciate if it is not too personal, if you would discuss on how to connect with Gaia in some detail.
By the way,it was good for me to see you in video, it has helped me to understand you a bit more, i actually like to see people communicate using their hands, it shows wholeheartedness with respect to what they are saying.

Kind Reguards lookbeyond

ronin
21st January 2015, 00:46
ok how,s this for a meditation or thought.....

how many times have we heard the terms...

i am not from here..
i wanna go home...
starseeds,lightbeings and wanderers ect.

what if you are home but something inside you flipped(inversed) so you where actually seeking something that was unattainable out there,when really it is here.
Gaia can give us a starting point to the rest of the universe,only we are not allowed to go until we learn to know how to respect and love what we have now.

some say it is a prison planet to keep us in,is it any wonder?when we actually sit back and see what we are capable of doing to oneanother and all life on this planet!

you can only let your dogs of the leash if you know they are tame,and with taming comes trust.

just some thoughts.

GCS1103
21st January 2015, 00:53
What a wonderful video, Modwiz. Not only was it extremely interesting but you have a lot of charisma and a very good speaking voice. Everything was clear and your belief in what you were discussing was obvious. I think you'll be responsible for bringing many new members to this forum because of your videos.

Now, here is my question: We were both raised in the Bronx...how did you get rid of your Bronx accent? Mine has never left me.

Love,
Goldie

modwiz
21st January 2015, 00:59
What a wonderful video, Modwiz. Not only was it extremely interesting but you have a lot of charisma and a very good speaking voice. Everything was clear and your belief in what you were discussing was obvious. I think you'll be responsible for bringing many new members to this forum because of your videos.

Now, here is my question: We were both raised in the Bronx...how did you get rid of your Bronx accent? Mine has never left me.

Love,
Goldie

By sounding my words as they were spelled. Coffee is not cawfee, I stopped drinking wawter and so on. Wasn't very hard for me. Pleased with the results.

Thank you for the props.

Seikou-Kishi
21st January 2015, 02:04
By sounding my words as they were spelled. Coffee is not cawfee, I stopped drinking wawter and so on. Wasn't very hard for me. Pleased with the results.

Thank you for the props.

ɪf jɔʊ sɔʊndɛd wɔːdz æz θɛj wɛɹɛ spɛlt, jɔʊ wɒʊld spiːk ɪn æ wɛj ɛvɛn jɔʊ wɒʊldnt ɹɛkɒgnaɪz.

ənd ɪf juː spɛlt wɜːdz əz ðɛɪ wɜː pɹənaʊnst, juː wʊd spɛl laɪk ðɪs — iːvən spɛlɪŋ wɜːdz dɪfɹəntlɪ əkɔːdɪŋ tə ðɛə plɛɪs ɪn ðə sɛntəns ənd ðɛə rələtɨv stɹɛngθ, stɹɛs ɔː ɛmfəsɨs. ðə gɹæfiːm-tə-fəʊniːm kɒɹɨspɒndəns/rɛɪʃiəʊ ɪz dʒʌst ðæt ʌnbælənst

bʌt aɪ tɛɪk jɔː miːnɪŋ — ðɛə ɹɨz nəʊ “w” ɪn “kʷʊɔfiː”

;-)

Catsquotl
21st January 2015, 04:00
Hi, I was thinking about your video. What eludes me is how the Sophianic myth is now brought forth as a new way of looking to our earth mother.
but hasn't she been revered and honored as our earth mother by many people before? Which she is, being merged with the planet as she is.
Beginning to know this story I can't help but think that apart from the name. Many cultures and many people over the years have found their way to communion with earth. Especially in some of the more esoteric Ascension schools where a living connection with our earth mother is prevalent in helping us raise our vibration.

And just out of curiosity, I always seem to be drawn to the unimportant details of a body of info like you put forth. You mentioned drawing a rune prior to your talk.
I am curious If and how, when the Sophianic narrative became alive for you, your relationship with the norse gods and the runes changed.

WIth Love
Eelco

Just saw this and it is full of Sophia's truth imho

Calz
21st January 2015, 04:52
ɪf jɔʊ sɔʊndɛd wɔːdz æz θɛj wɛɹɛ spɛlt, jɔʊ wɒʊld spiːk ɪn æ wɛj ɛvɛn jɔʊ wɒʊldnt ɹɛkɒgnaɪz.

ənd ɪf juː spɛlt wɜːdz əz ðɛɪ wɜː pɹənaʊnst, juː wʊd spɛl laɪk ðɪs — iːvən spɛlɪŋ wɜːdz dɪfɹəntlɪ əkɔːdɪŋ tə ðɛə plɛɪs ɪn ðə sɛntəns ənd ðɛə rələtɨv stɹɛngθ, stɹɛs ɔː ɛmfəsɨs. ðə gɹæfiːm-tə-fəʊniːm kɒɹɨspɒndəns/rɛɪʃiəʊ ɪz dʒʌst ðæt ʌnbælənst

;-)

http://www.everfunny.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Grammar-for-dummies.jpg

http://funnypictures.me/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/funny-pictures-humor-yodas-grammar.png

modwiz
21st January 2015, 05:12
Hi, I was thinking about your video. What eludes me is how the Sophianic myth is now brought forth as a new way of looking to our earth mother.
but hasn't she been revered and honored as our earth mother by many people before? Which she is, being merged with the planet as she is.
Beginning to know this story I can't help but think that apart from the name. Many cultures and many people over the years have found their way to communion with earth. Especially in some of the more esoteric Ascension schools where a living connection with our earth mother is prevalent in helping us raise our vibration.

And just out of curiosity, I always seem to be drawn to the unimportant details of a body of info like you put forth. You mentioned drawing a rune prior to your talk.
I am curious If and how, when the Sophianic narrative became alive for you, your relationship with the norse gods and the runes changed.

WIth Love
Eelco

Just saw this and it is full of Sophia's truth imho

I have a 16 minute video processing. I address your question in it, along with some others I was asked. Within an hour, I'd say.

Seikou-Kishi
21st January 2015, 05:44
I have a 16 minute video processing. I address your question in it, along with some others I was asked. Within an hour, I'd say.

I am sure I'm not the only one who appreciates this new development. Indeed, the contents of this thread show otherwise. This form of communication seems to come to you more naturally than typing, and so there is little wonder that the videos should be of such quality and insight. It does not take a psychic to foresee these videos being of great benefit to many.

Now I'd better stop this unconcealed gladness while I've been brief or Rob will carrot me for my nuggetry :D

modwiz
21st January 2015, 06:05
A short 16 minute video. Answering questions asked here and in YT comments. Eelco's question is addressed. I have not slept for almost 48 hours. Getting very sleepy.

http://youtu.be/_I9W0NoMfkk

Sooz
21st January 2015, 06:10
Ah, just the right time now to watch. Thanks.

48 Hours without sleep? You must have the constitution of an Ox. Passion does that.

Don't forget to eat.:)

Calz
21st January 2015, 06:43
Nice.

Never thought of "Law" of One (or "Law" of Physics for that matter) in those terms before. Don't remember hearing anyone else do so as well.

Have some sleep my friend ...

:yawn:

Lord Sidious
21st January 2015, 07:06

;-)

There's always gotta be one............................

Verum
21st January 2015, 09:09
Modwiz, I'm new here but generally agree with your comments about Ben, although his financial numbers relating to gold and derivatives are not always accurate! Nevertheless events seem to be lining up for some sort of financial unrest to occur, its been 7/8 years since they orchestrated the last crash.

As I understand there's lots of stuff going on behind the scenes where we do appear to be in a non physical war against the dark illuminati / cabal who's aligned themselves with evil entities. Ephesians 6:12 is turning out to be very true.

I think things have the potential to get very messy before things improve. As the cabal power structure and negatives get dismantled; a psychopath will not willingly give up their power after centuries of control, these Zionist believe they are the chosen ones who'll inherit the earth.

Seikou-Kishi
21st January 2015, 09:11
You're two for two Modwiz. When you turned to the side to read by the light of your lamp, you were the very image of an istar :-).

Catsquotl
21st January 2015, 09:51
Thank you,

I laughed out loud when you told you had drawn Hagalaz. You cannot believe the history I have had with that Rune.

With Love
Eelco

Elbie
21st January 2015, 11:00

Though I do not have a deep connection with Sophia yet, I know there is something
far greater than the artificial Matrix they have created and keep us trapped in. We
have to remember who we really are and connect with Source / Sophia again. That's
why they wants us to keep us in a mindcontrolled / sleepy / robotic state.

A lot of people don't know they are trapped, a lot of people wake up and do understand
they are trapped. But of course by remembering who we are and going within we are
free already:

gnostics, in their sophianic teaching, explain how sophia herself comes from 'source' i.e. accordingly, sophia isn't the 'source', she comes from it. her creation includes snakes, archons, also the claimants to earth ownership and earths creation to include authors of the matrix.
ayahuasca brew isn't therefore, cannot be, a ticket to conference with sophia. 'mother ayahuasca' the snake/s are also sophia's creation. in fact many travelers into ayahuasca motherland have also experienced/seen what we refer to as 'greys', yes the infamous bauble-head. noodle-necks ... maybe not yourself, but many describe seeing them too.

john lamb lash goes into gerat detail explaining this as he spent many years studying the sophianic teachings from original texts.

.p.s. j lash does not metion the presence of greys in ayahuasca mother land- that bit was by experiencers who took ayahuasca brew. he does not speak of ayahuasca in that context at all

Tonz
21st January 2015, 12:20
Modwiz thankyou for your work on this . As we have not conversed much at all in our time here , i really appreciate your efforts and most of all sharing yourself in a closer light,i thought you would sooner or later as you mentioned on another thread that the avatar photo can not express on many occasion the essence at times.(or something of close meaning)So it was no surprise to see this thread. i congratulate you.

I am yet to listen to the lisa harrison interviews on the subject but from where you have been going i perhaps may not need to , (even though i will as their are quite a few of her interviews that i have chewed on , during her journey) .
You have reminded us of "The connection with Gaia" .our mother, the essence of all that we are ,as all that she is also includes unmistakably us !

Struggling with words to express the concepts in the area of thought, or better said understandings, or better said acceptance,due to the many overlaying miss interpretations that we have been raise with or manipulated with to lead us to the blinding ,deafness and feelingless state that societies have become.
I understand that struggle as there is so much,,,,,,, and not adequate language to express it , especially in modern English
You have reminded me of my youth where my connection with her ,at the time had no name nor place , just all there was ,clearness simply clarity,
You seemed to have linked from a young 17 years of age a direction towards where you are today consciously, bravo!
I did also but it was so (chocante)Unpleasant,two worlds colliding,that i was in a mess for a very long time,not fitting in either as i was to young to understand the matrix in either manner.,,,,my biggest beef was how could two realities exist.Was I mad!
In a last stand i chose to conform with society by letting go Gaia and only participate with her on occasion in order to participate in common place with the environment i was in .I slowly found a little balance even though it was betraying my true self.It was a high price to pay but it was the road i chose.
But it is clearly time to reconnect with her again and your efforts have given me a grate reminder of where i should be within self ,I have a long road to trail and much to embrace but the reality of a whole self is as real as the transparent the ocean that I swam in during the hale storm today.

john parslow
21st January 2015, 14:08
Hi Modwiz

Thank you so much for you opening video, some very interesting information within, I was personally very pleased that you mentioned the John Lash interview which I have just concluded and hopefully it will give me a better insight into the Aeon Sophia texts. Unfortunately I currently seem to have so little time to devote to this so I have decided to type a synopsis of the story to better understand the contents, so thank you again for the introduction.

Hopefully when more aware of the finer details I shall return to your excellent video and comment, once again thank you indeed for your video in which your goodness shines through like a beacon of light. Best regards. JP

Herbert
21st January 2015, 18:33
Echoing your comments Modwiz with an excerpt from Chris Thomas which he gleaned from the Akashic Records of Earth. I am also in agreement with your comments on The Law of One source. It is a cunningly devised channelling from a divisive, malevolent source from my own perspective.

As we continue our climb back to full consciousness, many are beginning to realise that our only chance of completing our work is to turn back to Mother Earth and her nurture. Technology will never find lasting answers to the problems its use has created. All the answers we will ever need are to be found in the abundance the Earth has provided and within our own locked-away knowledge of how to use that abundance wisely.

This locked-away knowledge is often more evident to children than it is to adults. To talk of the Faerie, for instance, in adult terms, is at best considered taboo. But if you are a child, the subject is one of awe and recognition. As children we see the world through innocent eyes, eyes that have not been sullied by cynicism and paying bills. In other words, children see the world in which we live with a clarity of being that we adults, in an attempt to ‘grow up’, leave behind. How can you sell double glazing when you believe that you have Faeries ‘at the bottom of your garden’?

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3274/3048808254_5f20be676b_z.jpg?zz=1

As adults, we exist in a world where realities become hidden and our beliefs, no matter how false, become realities.

The more we have moved down our route to materialism and extreme consumerism, the further away we have moved from the real reasons for human existence and the further we have removed ourselves from the natural rhythms of the planet that supports us. The Earth is all we have, and once we have depleted her resources, there will be no more and we will cease to exist on Earth.

The Earth exists to allow the possibilities of being human to be explored. In order to achieve that goal, our Mother Earth has created beings who can assist us in our aims. These include the Faerie. At the risk of being taken away by ‘men in white coats’, I think it is time for all those who know the Faerie realms exist to come to the fore.

We have scientists who ‘know’ how the Universe came into being. We have archaeologists who ‘know’ how life began and developed into human beings. We have doctors who ‘know’ how the body works.

As we ‘wake up’, we ‘know’ that these versions of reality are not exactly correct. We begin to open our minds to different realities – and the physical world of the scientists becomes less and less compatible with our inner knowledge.

I am not proposing a Faerie ‘revolution’, as the Faerie do not see our world in those terms. However, try to see the world in a new light. Try to regain your childhood innocence. We are not a part of the Faerie; the Faerie exist in their own right and it is not our place to interfere, only to interact, if we have the will and the innocence to do so.

So how do we recapture that innocence? It is not easy. Many have tried and most have given up in frustration. There is no easy answer. The mechanistic world that humans have created is totally opposed to that of the Faerie.*

But, as we begin to understand the changes we are undertaking, we begin to see our connectedness to the whole. Each of us is part of a collective existence and, as we progressively download our higher selves into our physical selves, we begin to realise that the lives we have become accustomed to living exclude a vast portion of what is really there – including the Faerie realm in all its magic and wonder.

In so many respects the answer lies in our understanding of the female. Our Earth is female. It is the re-claiming of the feminine in ourselves, and in our lives and relationships, that can bring our current and future existence back into balance.

As a man, it is not an easy choice. Our Earth is female and in order to create balance we have needed a male response. However, the balance has tipped too far and the Faerie, as an aspect of Mother Earth, have become pushed to the extremities.

http://www.vibrational-alchemy.com/faeries/faery3.jpg

It is time to re gain balance. The Earth is as welcoming as she ever was. The Faerie are as prepared to put up with our prevarication as they ever were. Now is our time – human time. No other race or being has the right to choose what we become. We have reached a point in time where our conscious choice is needed.*

And that choice should be: to dance with the Faerie, to stop our rape of the planet, and to finish what we originally set out to do, which is to bring our full soul consciousness into our human existence, here on Earth. And the Faerie (Mother Earth) will be happy to go on nurturing us as we continue on our paths to this destination, if only we let them.

We really are that strong, and the Faerie are there to remind us that our greatest strength lies in embracing our original innocence. By letting go of everything that covers it, we arrive at a point where no external force can deflect us from our goal.

Remember, the Earth has taken on the role of nurturing human life. We need to repay her hard work and become, once again, who we truly are.

". . . always look as deep as possible because the answers that lie underneath hold a truth that science will never comprehend."*Chris Thomas

modwiz
21st January 2015, 22:05
Finally got some sleep after two days. 12 hours straight sleep. Now that a video format has developed, and the time to process and manage things, much of my attention goes to forming the next video. The Ambassador released his final communique on the Kev Baker show last night. An hour show. I have to listen to it again to distill the subtle and not so subtle statements into plainspeak and some commentary. This last communique marks a body of rollout work from the Red Dragon family. A recap of what this all might mean and what it looks like to me is a video that needs to be made. It will be whatever length it turns out to be. I may put out a "quickie" before that. Been sometime since I was involved in a quickie.:shocked:

ronin
21st January 2015, 23:11
Hi Modwiz.
great first video and follow up session.
we could see the knowledge you wanted to express and it was vibrant and full of energy.
most on the alternative media forums may get what you are saying and putting across if they are wise to the information.
even some may find it hard to follow as they may be new to it.

the video showed you jumping from subject to subject,and we can understand that.
information overload and you wanna get it out.
we managed to follow it.

but you are putting it out there on you tube!
for a new beginner it may seem gobblygook unless you focus.

focus on a topic,stay with it then move on.
one at a time.

unless your intended audience are those already in the know?

otherwise thank you ,it was great and i hope there are many more.:D

just as Ron does,he,ll pick a subject stick to it,do a vlog for that day.
but who,s to say you cannot do two,three four a day.....
all is awesome..

modwiz
21st January 2015, 23:36
Hi Modwiz.
great first video and follow up session.
we could see the knowledge you wanted to express and it was vibrant and full of energy.
most on the alternative media forums may get what you are saying and putting across if they are wise to the information.
even some may find it hard to follow as they may be new to it.

the video showed you jumping from subject to subject,and we can understand that.
information overload and you wanna get it out.
we managed to follow it.

but you are putting it out there on you tube!
for a new beginner it may seem gobblygook unless you focus.

focus on a topic,stay with it then move on.
one at a time.

unless your intended audience are those already in the know?

otherwise thank you ,it was great and i hope there are many more.:D

just as Ron does,he,ll pick a subject stick to it,do a vlog for that day.
but who,s to say you cannot do two,three four a day.....
all is awesome..

Thank you for all of the feedback. It is all taken into careful consideration. Newbies cannot be my target audience regarding my language. I hope they will try and follow along but we are in a point of history where adults are expected to have done some work towards their own enlightenment. The consequence of that delinquency is difficulty following along.

The consequences are the fruits of the chooser. With that said, all of the suggestions to me regarding that group, helps to presence that issue for me to insert what remedy might be possible without taking a step backward at a time when a step forward is needed.

Much of my efforts are to help dispel cognitive dissonance by showing the language used to produce it. From there, proposals for solutions will the emerge. I cannot make certain concepts well enough speaking to cognitively dissonant listeners. I know many do not see it. If they only read posts as I do it would be stark.

Reading ones posts before publishing is a great way to look at ones ideas from an observer perspective. I often remove adjectives and amplifiers, as well as other things that either garble communication or are simple personal emotional stuff of little utility to moving forward as a group.

Calabash
22nd January 2015, 00:36
Hi - Is a rune another word for sigil or are they different?

modwiz
22nd January 2015, 00:47

Runes can be sigils though usually in combinations. Definitions of sigils are all over the web. Many in depth too.

A rune, especially the Elder Futharc (let us call it their alphabet for simplicity) is more of an active elemental force with a letter or more correctly, phonic, association. Each letter is its own package of elemental forces. A single rune can invoke such forces if so empowered or requested. The "Peace" sign is one such instance and it was purposely invoked upside down to negate its benevolence. I am going to make that a quickie Video. Might get into what futharc and futhork stand for. The names are but the first few letters used as an acronym.

The Younger Futhorks, especially the expanded Anglo-Saxon version operates as an alphabet. One of the reasons for rune additions. Tolkien uses the Anglo Saxon runes when he uses them. I am fluent in the Elder Futharc but, the Futhork always presents letters that I do not immediately recognize.

Calabash
22nd January 2015, 00:57
Thanks for the reply Modwiz and I will now do some more research. Until now I thought that runes were messages carved in trees left as warnings for others (for instance),but which implies a general consensus of what the strokes mean. And I thought that Sigils are spells made from words into a design which could only mean something to the person who created it. But the way Eelco spoke of Runes caused me to think that they were the same thing.

Seikou-Kishi
22nd January 2015, 01:36

In many ways, the word "sigil" is more generic than "rune", and yet in other ways it is more specific. In the general sense, a sigil is a graphical depiction of something as a combination of lines. In this very general sense, we can consider runes to be sigils the way we could consider planetary symbols to be sigils. But sigils are an energetic signature depicted graphically. In this sense, sigils are very precise: sigils are a case-by-case system representing individual values the way two people with the same name might sign those names differently.

Consider as an example Gandalf's use of the rune G (actually closer to Fehu/F) as a personal symbol for identification. The rune itself is not a sigil, but insofar as it is used as a representation of Gandalf it is a sigil: it is a magical signature. In the same way, the Schutstaffel's appropriation of the Sowulo (sun) rune as insignia is a "sigilisation" of the rune: it becomes a signature.

Runes are a very specific thing. They're letters, but not all letters are runes. They're also symbols of specific energies, but not all such symbols are runes. In many ways, the runes parallel the cards of the tarot: both "rune" and "arcanum" translate as "secret" and point to the esoteric knowledge they contain.

To borrow terms from sympathetic magic, a sigil is more a "target link" while symbols which depict energy "flavours" are trend links. A sigil is a magical seal and in the same way in which a seal depicts a person or entity in a legalistic sense, a sigil represents a person or other entity in a magical sense.

As an example of a target link: a lot of people need physical co-presence in order to heal somebody because they're not confident with healing at a distance. In the case that physical co-presence isn't possible, a sigil can be made which represents them and then used as the object of the healing, depending upon the link between the target and the sigil to transfer the healing. (Other things used in this way incude locks of hair, photographs, etc.)

Modwiz's use of Hagalaz in order to tune himself into the rune's energy of paradigm disruption is a trend link: it is used to bring in a particularly flavour of energy.

So the argument may be made that runes and sigils are the same sort of thing (both magical line drawings), as long as we broaden the definition of "sigil" to its greatest extent and narrow the definition of "rune" too similarly. But the difference is too great for this to be a fitting or appropriate arrangement from a perspective "inside" magic

Calabash
22nd January 2015, 01:47
Thank you SK. I also understood that you have to destroy a sigil - thereby releasing it's magic into the atmosphere - for it to work. Is that correct?

modwiz
22nd January 2015, 01:51
Thank you, Seikou-Kishi for giving us that clarification. I must confess that your response was expected by me. You have done a brilliant job of following my posts broadening areas that my dislike of typing purposefully leaves a little threadbare. In the above, I was actively "baiting" you. I put the word baiting in quotes as there was no baiting to capture. There was no hook.

I very much enjoy our unspoken collaboration. One need not conspire when they are operating from the same source.

Re: Gandalf's rune. It always looked like a Hebrew 'shin' (sh) to me. (sh in quotes for the phonetic value of those unfamiliar. SK would not have needed it).

Seikou-Kishi
22nd January 2015, 01:52
Thank you SK. I also understood that you have to destroy a sigil - thereby releasing it's magic into the atmosphere - for it to work. Is that correct?

If the magician believes he has to destroy it to use it, he has to destroy it to use it. Humans imagine so many limits upon themselves :-)

modwiz
22nd January 2015, 01:55
If the magician believes he has to destroy it to use it, he has to destroy it to use it. Humans imagine so many limits upon themselves :-)

Now that is a paradigm breaker. I could not agree more.

Calabash
22nd January 2015, 01:56
Wow - you've just opened the box again SK . . . . . lol

Seikou-Kishi
22nd January 2015, 02:17
Thank you, Seikou-Kishi for giving us that clarification. I must confess that your response was expected by me. You have done a brilliant job of following my posts broadening areas that my dislike of typing purposefully leaves a little threadbare. In the above, I was actively "baiting" you. I put the word baiting in quotes as there was no baiting to capture. There was no hook.

I very much enjoy our unspoken collaboration. One need not conspire when they are operating from the same source.

Re: Gandalf's rune. It always looked like a Hebrew 'shin' (sh) to me.

Ah! Shin! It does indeed — especially some of the more angular forms of the script. That might well have been intentional on Tolkien's part: he certainly knew Hebrew, and he would have know that the letter, as the initial of "Shaddai", is often used to represent the god of the bible in which he was a believer. (It's used on mezuzot, for example.) It is not inconceivable that Tolkien assigned this F-rune to G so he could explain it as the signature rune of Gandalf, who would be true to "El Shaddai" where Saruman would be false.

I am glad to be able to contribute :-). I think when it comes to your typing, it is not that you dislike writing itself, but rather the typing specifically. It is a cumbersome method of communication for you thus you are economical with your written posts. I don't think we can view that as a bad thing, as it causes your readers to have to come some way to meet you (no spoon-feeding). I think of it as "verbal algebra" — unless somebody puts in their own work to fill in the gaps, they'll never solve the equation.

Typing comes much more naturally to me, but that has its own drawbacks. I am not oblivious to the fact that my posts are often unappealingly long lol. Still, the two together might not be a bad combination :-). I also enjoy our collaboration and how it has developed entirely spontaneously. It seems like a natural harmonising that occurs when people are in tune.

modwiz
22nd January 2015, 02:24
My quickie will be on the peace sign tonight. It is an inverted rune placed in the peace movement to nullify and curse it. I even have a prop to help make my case. A little more tobacco and grounding should be sufficient to begin shortly. Then the usual processing on both sides of the production. Formatting the video and the format upload.

modwiz
22nd January 2015, 03:54
The peace sign vid will have to wait until the one that came to me during a smoke finishes processing. Title is, "Hive mind and autonomy:The real duality. Came out well, since it starts at the Creation and wraps up in ten minutes.:)

modwiz
22nd January 2015, 04:35
Here is the latest video. I am very happy with it. Could have gone off on many paths to fill it out but, it would be redundancy to further elucidate an idea by examples. It is good to leave some disequilibrium. See the video to know why.

http://youtu.be/410mxKKG6G8

modwiz
22nd January 2015, 06:14
Someone posted a personally rewarding comment on my YT channel. I want to post it here and will.:)

Amazing....

" Politics is duality - Please think how a Hive would run, if it had separate parties in it"

thanks Modwiz

sandy
22nd January 2015, 06:16
Enjoying and resonating with your insights and concepts as well as clarity Modwiz............practice makes perfect as they say :) Quickly self taught in honing your You Tube presentations as they just get better and better moving forward. :thup:

modwiz
22nd January 2015, 06:19
Really enjoying your insights and concepts as well as clarity Modwiz............practice makes perfect as they say :) Quickly self taught in honing your You Tube presentations as they just get better and better moving forward. :thup:

Any undertaking of mine is approached as a craft and rough beginnings are all part of taking the first step. Thank you for your feedback.

KosmicKat
22nd January 2015, 11:42
I think of it as "verbal algebra" — unless somebody puts in their own work to fill in the gaps, they'll never solve the equation.

This agrees with an article I was reading last night about the divergence between the philosopher and the mage around the end of the first millenium / beginning of the second millenium; the thinking was (and anyone who has studied alchemy at all should be aware of this) that because philosophy was an attempt to understand without manipulating, it was a "safer" study than applied magic which sought to learn the secrets of nature in order to make use of them, which risked exposing the mage to more powerful, more cunning entities which would make use of the unwitting mage.

Tonz
23rd January 2015, 11:50
How can one say , as we do ''we are one'' , in the end ''we are one''
Without a hive mind concept of understanding. hmmmmm

We all seem to know this automatically and yet here we are.

modwiz
23rd January 2015, 12:17
How can one say , as we do ''we are one'' , in the end ''we are one''
Without a hive mind concept of understand. hmmmmm

We all seem to know this automatically and yet here we are.

That is why my videos are attempting to present a clearing to allow for gnosis, or knowing. It is our polarized duality thinking that keeps us from being able to operate from hive or unity consciousness and autonomy simultaneously. In duality thinking the two parts of the whole seem quite apart form each other. Resolution is prevented.

NANUXII
23rd January 2015, 12:17
You know i realise i made a serious mistake , i think ... that video i commented on in your Ronsgobel thread ... i thought it was you, in the video ... Was it ? cos now i see it wasnt ... or was it ?

you grey long haired dudes ... you all lok the same to me , ha

N

modwiz
23rd January 2015, 12:18
You know i realise i made a serious mistake , i think ... that video i commented on in your Ronsgobel thread ... i thought it was you, in the video ... Was it ? cos now i see it wasnt ... or was it ?

you grey long haired dudes ... you all lok the same to me , ha

N

Ron Van Dyke and I do have some similarity.

NANUXII
23rd January 2015, 12:22
Ron Van Dyke and I do have some similarity.

Ok so i owe you an apology for wanting to help Ron instead of you who in fact did not need my help etc cos it wasnt you it was Ron... man do i feel like someone going through a swinging door on sombody elses push .. .

immagine me putting my hands together and bowing in a sort of ( but not really ) sub servient way.

hmmmm

N ; 0)

modwiz
23rd January 2015, 12:25
Ok so i owe you an apology for wanting to help Ron instead of you who in fact did not need my help etc cos it wasnt you it was Ron... man do i feel like someone going through a swinging door on sombody elses push .. .

immagine me putting my hands together and bowing in a sort of ( but not really ) sub servient way.

hmmmm

N ; 0)

Ron is stuck in a victim mentality unfortunately. I do expect him to make a breakthrough in the future. Our reality is about to change in a big way.

This week China hiked the pay of 39 million Chinese gubmint workers by 60%. If one made 500 a week it would go up to 800.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-01-22/how-china-deals-deflation-60-pay-raise-39-million-public-workers

Curt
23rd January 2015, 13:39
Mod, another great vid.

I like your description of perfection as stasis as death. It is apt. At the very least, perfection is the lack of growth or movement- a lack of communication- the absence of dynamism. It is antiseptic- anti-creation -a perpetual womb-like, Eden-like environment where nothing new can occur. It's the ultimate yawning chasm- a grave.

This insight should serve as a warning for utopianists of every stripe. Theirs is a psychology that seeks death, ultimately. It sees life as something to be conquered, corrected and nature as something to be subjugated.

I like your conception of the hive being composed of autonomous individuals. On the surface, it looks like a paradox: a collective made up of individuals.

But it's not.

Because, as you've mentioned, the unity occurs as a result of the individuals following their own individuated (and therefore slightly different) natures.

The individuation serves to create dynamism and helpful disequilibrium, which provides the energy the individuals need to seek correction and homeostasis within the whole.

Without the slight differences, the askewness of the pyramid, the dynamism wouldn't exist. Life as a process wouldn't exist. Existence would be static, and therefore wouldn't be life in any real sense.

This imperfection, which is really kind of perfect, actually, creates the conditions for dynamic communication and meaningful growth for the unity through the growth of the individual. That's the benefit of duality, as far as I can see.

I like how you've separated 'duality thinking' (which is unhelpful) from 'duality' itself, which is a helpful disequilibrium. The former can't see beyond its own separateness, where the latter follows its own nature, and in so doing benefits the whole.

You're right: communism isn't the hive-mind you speak of. It is a matrix version of the hive mind, with an architect who strips away the autonomy of the bees, and usurps the queen's role. It is a hijacked hive. And let's face it, the honey there probably tastes pretty ****ty.

Nobody's enjoying themselves in that hive- because it's a hive without real autonomy- only separation. It isn't a dynamic oneness- an individuated oneness. It's bees separated from their natures and merely put to work.

So much food for thought, wizard. Thanks again, my friend.

Here is the latest video. I am very happy with it. Could have gone off on many paths to fill it out but, it would be redundancy to further elucidate an idea by examples. It is good to leave some disequilibrium. See the video to know why.

http://youtu.be/410mxKKG6G8

modwiz
23rd January 2015, 13:45
Mod, another great vid.

I like your description of perfection as stasis as death. It is apt. At the very least, perfection is the lack of growth or movement- a lack of communication- the absence of dynamism. It is antiseptic- anti-creation-a perpetual womb-like, Eden-like environment where nothing new can occur. It's the ultimate yawning chasm- a grave.

This insight should serve as a warning for utopianists of every stripe. Theirs is a psychology that seeks death, ultimately. It sees life as something to be conquered, corrected and nature as something to be subjugated.

I like your conception of the hive being composed of autonomous individuals. On the surface, it looks like a paradox: a collective made up of individuals.

But it's not. Because, as you've mentioned, the unity occurs as a result of the individuals following their own individuated (and therefore slightly different) natures. The individuation serves to create dynamism and helpful disequilibrium, which provides the energy the individuals need to seek correction and homeostasis within the whole.

Without the slight differences, the askewness of the pyramid, the dynamism wouldn't exist. Life as a process wouldn't exist. Existence would be static, and therefore wouldn't be life in any real sense.

This imperfection, which is really kind of perfect, actually, creates the conditions for dynamic communication and meaningful growth for the unity through the growth of the individual. That's the benefit of duality.

I like how you've separated 'duality thinking' (which is unhelpful) from 'duality' itself, which is a helpful disequilibrium. The former can't see beyond its own separateness, where the latter follows its own nature, and in so doing benefits the whole.

You're right: communism isn't the hive-mind you speak of. It is a matrix version of the hive mind, with an architect who strips away the autonomy of the bees, and usurps the queen's role. It is a hijacked hive. And let's face it, the honey there probably tastes pretty ****ty. Nobody's enjoying themselves- because it's a hive without real autonomy- only separation. It isn't a dynamic oneness- an individuated oneness. Its bees separated from their natures and put to work.

So much food for thought, wizard. Thanks again, my friend.

Thank you, Curt.

Use of the word death, over stasis, was to drive a point. Stasis is neutral and the actual state as you point out.

So far, this is my favorite video. I feel a lot got explained, in an easy to apprehend fashion. I now see some of my task as working to explain how to get into unity thinking by pointing out what polarity thinking is and how it works against us perceiving correctly.

modwiz
23rd January 2015, 22:18
The New video, The Ambassador and Red Dragon Family: A Synopsis with Commentary. It will be up in about an half hour.

modwiz
23rd January 2015, 23:00
Here it is.

http://youtu.be/hUe7oo3_zzQ

Seikou-Kishi
24th January 2015, 05:39
Fantastic, absolutely.

In the first video, your discussion on dynamism was very interesting. The existence of two disparate positions multiplies complexity: between the black point and the white point exist every shade of grey. If those terms are all a little semantically loaded, we might say between red and yellow exist every shade of orange.

Duality is an essential part of creation as long as the duality is not disproportionate and detrimental to oneness. The multiplication of cells within a womb is an exponentiation by the number 2: 1 fertilised egg becomes 2 cells, 2 become 4, 4 become 8 and so on. 20 becomes 21, then 22, then 23, and so on.

I enjoyed the message in the second video, particularly concerning disclosure being a revelation of the Red Dragon Family family history. This would perhaps be the gentlest disclosure, as it gives people a chance to deny it while the information settles in their consciousness. That, also, would respect the sovereignty of all involved. A ship landing on the White House lawn, with clearly non-Earth-human pilots, would not give people this opportunity for acclimatisation.

And on the point of the Ambassador's comments that he is not proud of his connections to European royalty. Even this in itself is not an insult, but rather what we might call "the ostensible lack of a compliment" lol.

Ria
24th January 2015, 08:45
I liked this, informative. I'v sent your link on. :thup:

Catsquotl
24th January 2015, 09:35
I like your video's Mod.
I was wondering as you made a reference to wu-xing or chinese 5 phase theory about the 4 colors.
Usualy the are depicted as a phases feeding each other one after the other. So water/black feeding wood/green feeding fire/red feeding earth/yellow feeding metal/white.
This system is usable in diagnosing disbalance between them in several ways.

In a cosmological setting however. eacht of the 4 elements of water, wood, fire and metal are placed around earth. where if you picture a circle earth/yellow would be the center and the 4 remaining elements are at the cardinal points. the energy flow from one to the next.(feeding cycle) wil devert through the center first.
So flow would go from water to earth, earth to wood, wood to earth, earth to fire, fire to earth and so on...

I think that could explain why there are 4 banners around a central sovereign or emperor who is represented by emperial Yellow.

I'll see if I can find the diagrams. If I can i'll post them

With Love
Eelco

Elbie
24th January 2015, 10:23
how satisifed is everyone here the claimant is who he claims he is?

how satisfied are we that the ambassador/red dragon family isn't a fiction?

me, not all.

NANUXII
24th January 2015, 14:00
Yes he is but he still looks like father christmas : 0)

Ron is stuck in a victim mentality unfortunately. I do expect him to make a breakthrough in the future. Our reality is about to change in a big way.

This week China hiked the pay of 39 million Chinese gubmint workers by 60%. If one made 500 a week it would go up to 800.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-01-22/how-china-deals-deflation-60-pay-raise-39-million-public-workers

modwiz
24th January 2015, 16:55
how satisifed is everyone here the claimant is who he claims he is?

how satisfied are we that the ambassador/red dragon family isn't a fiction?

me, not all.

I can only state what my eyes see. Time, and not too much of it, will reveal what is what. Hindsight may be very interesting.

modwiz
24th January 2015, 18:44
Well, my experiment with getting my voice heard is very early and no indication of how it is going is clear because this will be a matter of stamina and the ability to produce interesting and coherent work. For a newbie I am happy with how this work is being received in the outer web-world. 5 videos almost a thousand views and only 3 thumbs down, so far.

Of more interest has been here on TOT. Very warm initial reception, by many, and then...........

Even this dynamic is known to me, I will not elucidate on the matter, and it is part and parcel of why the elite rule. They have a sense of unity. The unity "the people" speak of is an illusion when it gets up-close and personal. This observation is also helpful as it allows one to negotiate moving through reality and being aware of the things that do not endure.

Most humans speak from the emotion of the moment and even act on these. It makes creating ones reality quite a mess as there is no consistency. The reality is equally inconsistent.

I am glad to participate in this forum and am further grateful to Malc and TOT for making me feel comfortable here.:thup:

modwiz
24th January 2015, 19:44
Although the latest video was only 10 minutes shorter than my first, there has not been one comment about it being too long. I am working to find the balance of subjects and what is the appropriate timing format to work with. Not as much of a mental process as one of 'feeling' the right approach. Trust in the process is huge as well. I am loving this adventure and taking it with a sense of responsibility for any "effects" that get produced. This project is now taking most of my waking hours between the making the vids and maintaining the conversations that are happening on my YT site. The delicious timing of finding interest in my work "out there' as interest in me dwindles in the Shire.

It is a shame that Peter Jackson did not include the "Scouring of the Shire" in his movies. It was quite appropriate and methinks his not covering the most politically subversive chapter in the book was telling. He did get knighted after making them.

Shezbeth
24th January 2015, 20:07
It is a shame that Peter Jackson did not include the "Scouring of the Shire" in his movies. It was quite appropriate and methinks his not covering the most politically subversive chapter in the book was telling. He did get knighted after making them.

Agreed. Not only was that my absolutely favorite part from the books - the triumphant and heavily seasoned heroes coming to reclaim their home and rout the insidiousness that had seated its self in their absence by utilizing all their hard-won skills and experience - but it made for a far more complete conclusion to the overall story than the paltry ending that was depicted where 'everything is back to normal (ish)'.

The original ending had a far more actionable message, in that everything about the world had been forever altered by the course of events, and that only by deliberately acting to create a desirable world could they both get back much of what was lost and could a desirable world be experienced, not just for the protagonists but for everyone.

I was wondering as you made a reference to wu-xing or chinese 5 phase theory about the 4 colors.
Usualy the are depicted as a phases feeding each other one after the other. So water/black feeding wood/green feeding fire/red feeding earth/yellow feeding metal/white.
This system is usable in diagnosing disbalance between them in several ways.

Please note that the energy in this dynamic works in both directions; one direction applies to affinity, while the other applies to enmity.

modwiz
24th January 2015, 20:50
Agreed. Not only was that my absolutely favorite part from the books - the triumphant and heavily seasoned heroes coming to reclaim their home and rout the insidiousness that had seated its self in their absence by utilizing all their hard-won skills and experience - but it made for a far more complete conclusion to the overall story than the paltry ending that was depicted where 'everything is back to normal (ish)'.

The original ending had a far more actionable message, in that everything about the world had been forever altered by the course of events, and that only by deliberately acting to create a desirable world could they both get back much of what was lost and could a desirable world be experienced, not just for the protagonists but for everyone.

My point exactly. The Shire was not removed from the convulsions of a world and it was only through the determination of 4 Hobbits, and their ability to apply stategies and bravery learned from their experiences that a seed of darkness did not just grow back again. The Scouring of the Shire shows how without local self-determination, the big War of the Ring would have been a Pyrrhic victory at best.

The Shirelings who wanted nothing to do with the bigger world found themselves in Hell because of their insularity. This is why heroes dominate our storytelling and not common people. The sheep have always needed shepherds. Only solution is to stand on two legs. Firmly.

Catsquotl
25th January 2015, 04:20
Of more interest has been here on TOT. Very warm initial reception, by many, and then...........

Even this dynamic is known to me, I will not elucidate on the matter, and it is part and parcel of why the elite rule. They have a sense of unity. The unity "the people" speak of is an illusion when it gets up-close and personal. This observation is also helpful as it allows one to negotiate moving through reality and being aware of the things that do not endure.

I am unsure of what you are saying here. I for one enjoy your video's very much, even though some concepts elude me at first.
Your enthousiasm when talking about Sophia was transmitted on a non-verbal wave length and leaves little to be talked about in words. As the realationship thats there has been building for a long time. Wheras I, like a few others on the forum are coming to grips with the first concepts and implications of the narrative.

Your hive mind talk and especially the polarity field between the poles has my attention now, even though it had to be pointed out to me on several occasions and is something I am looking into, but has not brought further reason for discussion.

The Ambassador has only entered my consciouss awareness yesterday after listening to kev's podcast and seeing your vid.
I agree he's saying some valuable things. But again not having followed his story for months like you it has not reached an emotional co-arising if you will due to unfamilliarity.
In my case his words are stuck on a cereberal level in which I decided to just wait and see for a while, although slowly tending the castle..

You see even if your video's do not elucite more questions than they do.
(Ok just the one in one of your video's there's incence smoke everywhere. I did wonder which incence you used..)

But they are seen and though about, felt into by me.

WIth Love
Eelco

modwiz
25th January 2015, 04:23
Another day and another video. This is an outlay of a possible cosmic perspective of the Red Dragon family and some entities mentioned by the Ambassador in his last recorded interview. As I "meditated" on the entities a scenario came into view. I share it in this video. There is no prediction here, it is offered as a supposition. I just suppose it may have something to it.:) Not recommended for everyone.

http://youtu.be/e5OwTmRKnIA

modwiz
25th January 2015, 04:33
I am unsure of what you are saying here. I for one enjoy your video's very much, even though some concepts elude me at first.
Your enthousiasm when talking about Sophia was transmitted on a non-verbal wave length and leaves little to be talked about in words. As the realationship thats there has been building for a long time. Wheras I, like a few others on the forum are coming to grips with the first concepts and implications of the narrative.

Your hive mind talk and especially the polarity field between the poles has my attention now, even though it had to be pointed out to me on several occasions and is something I am looking into, but has not brought further reason for discussion.

The Ambassador has only entered my consciouss awareness yesterday after listening to kev's podcast and seeing your vid.
I agree he's saying some valuable things. But again not having followed his story for months like you it has not reached an emotional co-arising if you will due to unfamilliarity.
In my case his words are stuck on a cereberal level in which I decided to just wait and see for a while, although slowly tending the castle..

You see even if your video's do not elucite more questions than they do.
(Ok just the one in one of your video's there's incence smoke everywhere. I did wonder which incence you used..)

But they are seen and though about, felt into by me.

WIth Love
Eelco

Thank you for your useful perspective.:)

Catsquotl
25th January 2015, 05:36
Please note that the energy in this dynamic works in both directions; one direction applies to affinity, while the other applies to enmity.

I know, I shared these pics (http://jandeane81.com/threads/1771-Rhosgobel-Tent-At-TOT?p=841896784&viewfull=1#post841896784) in relation to Modz Ambassador video. In order to share a perspective of where the Yellow banner from the dragon families might have been hiding.
Not neccisarily discussing TCM. I have been pondering a thread about that for some time though. Who knows. If I find a good starting point i'll start one.

With Love
Eelco

Shezbeth
25th January 2015, 05:58
Yeah, sorry about that; I didn't notice your post in Rhosgobel until after I had posted.

Nice set of diagrams though! Its been some time since I went over such information and couldn't remember most of the specifics, thank you for providing those.

modwiz
25th January 2015, 06:05
I know, I shared these pics (http://jandeane81.com/threads/1771-Rhosgobel-Tent-At-TOT?p=841896784&viewfull=1#post841896784) in relation to Modz Ambassador video. In order to share a perspective of where the Yellow banner from the dragon families might have been hiding.
Not neccisarily discussing TCM. I have been pondering a thread about that for some time though. Who knows. If I find a good starting point i'll start one.

With Love
Eelco

I could not really go into that without getting very lost in a good way. If I get less stimulated, it is good fuel to fire me up again. Your point has enough validity for me to really dive in there. I think you can relate, my friend.:)

Spiral
25th January 2015, 09:34
My point exactly. The Shire was not removed from the convulsions of a world and it was only through the determination of 4 Hobbits, and their ability to apply stategies and bravery learned from their experiences that a seed of darkness did not just grow back again. The Scouring of the Shire shows how without local self-determination, the big War of the Ring would have been a Pyrrhic victory at best.

The Shirelings who wanted nothing to do with the bigger world found themselves in Hell because of their insularity. This is why heroes dominate our storytelling and not common people. The sheep have always needed shepherds. Only solution is to stand on two legs. Firmly.

That was my favourite part of the book & of great disappointment that it was not part of the film, on reflection it does seem like it was omitted because it had a "step out" effect from fantasy into reality.

We did see a taster of this last year at the Bundy Ranch with vets standing up to the feds, what percentage of the population being awake & sovereign would amount to four "tooled up" hobbits one wonders ?

Shezbeth
25th January 2015, 11:52
Public and emphatic thanks for your Musings video Rad!

I like much of your presentation, but the main talking point that I wish to emphasize was this one:

"'Are you the anthropos, or are you humanity (monsters)?' [...] Let's be heroes; you know, that's our role, let's be heroes. Let's be the god-beings and let's make it great."

This concept is at the core of my own pursuits, and I couldn't agree more. On the one hand it involves supporting and collaborating with those who identify as (and are identifiable as) the anthropos, on the other it involves developing the means to stimulate and inspire those who identify as (and are identifiable as) humanity (monsters) so that all participants - young and old, neophyte and adept, green and seasoned - become/progress (as) heroes.

Part of the problem of heroes is that - in the modern lexicon - the term 'hero' is tied to the concept of myth/legend, as in either 'fictitious', or 'ancient/antiquated'. There are examples of heroism - and even heroes - in contemporary individuals but they are the vast exception and are paid lip service at best, and are entirely (deliberately) ignored or worse, fabricated and artificial. A hero in the legendary sense was a person who either redefined the paradigm or who set a new precedence of possibility. This involves a level of outstanding emergence and expression that is quite simply suppressed in 'socialized etiquette'; ever hear the phrases "Don't rock the boat" or "Don't make waves"?

I appreciate that you have deliberately begun to stand out; it is literally outstanding, and it is the first step in inspiring the emergence of the anthropos in those who otherwise depict 'humanity'.

Consider this as an example of a hero; the individual depicted is not a 'shining example of goodness or morality' (no that he isn't, I have no idea), but as far as emergence and innovation (or re-introduction) he has definitely begun to redefine the modern perception.

http://youtu.be/BEG-ly9tQGk

Not to be misconstrued, I refer to this guy as another example of an individual being outstanding in their chosen pursuit. Heroism in this sense is 'going beyond the norm', in an exemplary (i.e. as an example) manner.

Calabash
25th January 2015, 15:44
Wow Shezbeth - I cannot believe that guy's skills (nor when it was uploaded on you tube and how many views it's had already . . .)

Curt
25th January 2015, 17:04
Mod, another great vid. It's got my imagination firing in some interesting ways.

I remember some time ago I asked you about 'the Luciferian Soul Complex', as presented in the Hidden Hand material. As part of your response, you mentioned that it was your understanding that 'they' do not love us. Not yet.

In light of that...and in light of your recent video....

From Ender's Game.....

"In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him. I think it’s impossible to really understand somebody, what they want, what they believe, and not love them the way they love themselves. And then, in that very moment when I love them.... I destroy them.”

― Orson Scott Card, Ender's Game

modwiz
25th January 2015, 17:28
Mod, another great vid. It's got my imagination firing in some interesting ways.

I remember some time ago I asked you about 'the Luciferian Soul Complex', as presented in the Hidden Hand material. As part of your response, you mentioned that it was your understanding that 'they' do not love us. Not yet.

In light of that...and in light of your recent video....

From Ender's Game.....

"In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him. I think it’s impossible to really understand somebody, what they want, what they believe, and not love them the way they love themselves. And then, in that very moment when I love them.... I destroy them.”

― Orson Scott Card, Ender's Game

I see the possibility for a huge challenge for us. Where we will have to see a gift for what it is, instead of suspicion of the source. This will take great compassion to comprehend. Compassion is also wisdom/gnosis and quite different from emotion laden empathy/sympathy. There is no pathos in compassion, rather there is the gnosis or knowing of it at the deepest levels. One need not fall into sympathetic resonance with it. A simple 'tap' is sufficient.

Curt
25th January 2015, 18:09
I understand the gift itself is what's most important here- regardless of the intent or motives of the benefactor. Especially since we are free to use said gift for our own purposes. Anthropos is a creative child, after all.

But, I'd love to know more about the deep metaphysical 'politics' at play, and the complex relationships of the titanic players- and how they've evolved (or are evolving) behind the scenes and beyond our view.

I see the possibility for a huge challenge for us. Where we will have to see a gift for what it is, instead of suspicion of the source. This will take great compassion to comprehend. Compassion is also wisdom/gnosis and quite different from emotion laden empathy/sympathy. There is no pathos in compassion, rather there is the gnosis or knowing of it at the deepest levels. One need not fall into sympathetic resonance with it. A simple 'tap' is sufficient.

Calz
26th January 2015, 04:32
First another offering of thanks to modwiz for these video sharings. You appear more and more comfortable with each.

You suggest you have participated on Ron's forum(?) or at least exchanged information on his video channel.

One thing that came to mind with the Red Dragon vid (funny typo I just corrected ... "Rad Dragon") I was trying to interpret that information using the Sophia myth as a backdrop ... more specifically the aspect of human participation in Sophia's Correction.

Has that ever come up with Ron or the Ambassador?

Lash and the Ambassador both seem to express that the "time" is at hand ... and looking at the world it is clear the confluence of events is coming to a head.

If the Sophia "myth" is indeed the most important and suppressed of "truths" and the "families" are keepers of ancient knowledge then it would follow "they" would be willing to come forward (at least at some point in time).

Perhaps food for another vid ...

modwiz
26th January 2015, 15:26
First another offering of thanks to modwiz for these video sharings. You appear more and more comfortable with each.

You suggest you have participated on Ron's forum(?) or at least exchanged information on his video channel.

One thing that came to mind with the Red Dragon vid (funny typo I just corrected ... "Rad Dragon") I was trying to interpret that information using the Sophia myth as a backdrop ... more specifically the aspect of human participation in Sophia's Correction.

Has that ever come up with Ron or the Ambassador?

Lash and the Ambassador both seem to express that the "time" is at hand ... and looking at the world it is clear the confluence of events is coming to a head.

If the Sophia "myth" is indeed the most important and suppressed of "truths" and the "families" are keepers of ancient knowledge then it would follow "they" would be willing to come forward (at least at some point in time).

Perhaps food for another vid ...

In my last vid about Ambasador and Entities, some musings on this situation are covered. It is my sense that their is alignment in the Families with a paternal Entity that is coming into alignment with Correction, possibly being moved from within. Although my surmise is that something VERY cosmic is going on. I will be covering this aspect in near future videos.

Also, it is the Vatican as the most recent suppressor and the holders of the manuscripts depicting this knowledge that might have the burden of revealing the deception. There is no black and white here and it will takie untiy mind instead of cognitive dissonance to be able to negotiate the Divine hand in all of this and how it is setting up "humanity" to show its worth. Commoners will be give the opportunity to walk their talk and create a new peaceful world. If, they are capable of getting along with each other. It is quite a road before us. I love what it is offering so far.

I took last night off. My friends bought me dinner, it was stuffed sole. I rarely eat flesh but, fish will be what I eat if I do. However, whether food poisoning or rejection, it was a rough couple of hours for me before being able to settle into sleep. Much better today. The Atomidine worked very well once my system cleared. That being Cayce's unique iodine formula.

modwiz
27th January 2015, 02:49
I'll keep to the hour or so pre-announcement of a coming video. "Joining the Conversation:Homage to Ron Van Dyke".

Credit where credit is due night.

I'll add it here.

http://youtu.be/O6ZMjEoaPDQ

modwiz
28th January 2015, 08:28
Pre-announcement of the next video, up in an hour or so. The Responsibility of Unity: Addressing the Buzz.

The "buzz" is the latest sh!tstorm in the alt network around the Ambassador and the people he works with and Neil Keenan. People "out there" were asking me what I thought about this and a video seemed a good way to address it while making the case for unity and Jubilee consciousness. (I did not use that phrase in the video. Have to remember it.:))

modwiz
28th January 2015, 10:05
Here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXY_zTAMu7c

Calabash
28th January 2015, 12:26
Posted because the title of the above video made the connection. Lyrics appear relevant:

What's the buzz?
Tell me what's a-happening

Why should you want to know?
Don't you mind about the future?
Don't you try to think ahead?
Save tomorrow for tomorrow;
Think about today instead

When do we ride into Jerusalem?

Why are you obsessed with fighting
Times and fates you can't defy?
If you knew the path we're riding,
You'd understand it less than I.

Calz
28th January 2015, 14:05
Posted because the title of the above video made the connection. Lyrics appear relevant:

What's the buzz?
Tell me what's a-happening

Don't you mind about the future?
Don't you try to think ahead?
Save tomorrow for tomorrow;
Think about today instead

When do we ride into Jerusalem?

Why are you obsessed with fighting
Times and fates you can't defy?
If you knew the path we're riding,
You'd understand it less than I.

JC Superstar rock opera ... hey I remember that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-ts=1422327029&v=3-eM83gz0Zc&x-yt-cl=84838260

Great vid Radagast.

Healthy dose of wisdom there ... perhaps with a sprinkle or two of Foolishness ...

http://www.zodiacarts.com/gallery/TarotCards/00Fool.jpg

modwiz
28th January 2015, 17:36
I don't know if Gio, of Up at the Ranch and Beyond at PA looks into this thread but, I want to thank him for posting three of my videos in his thread. Since he is a subscriber, he prolly doesn't need to peek in here. Shout out to him anyway.:thup:

My videos have attracted attention from more than one person over there.:eyebrows:

A developing story.

Calz
28th January 2015, 17:54
Shout out to him anyway.:thup:

Ripple has been registered in the pool ...

modwiz
29th January 2015, 08:59
"Money As a Stimulant:Pondering Our Relationship To It" is the title of tonight's video up in about an hour. Yes, I was inspired by the thread here at TOT.

UPDATE: Here it is.

http://youtu.be/2JpIksyFZ8Y

Catsquotl
29th January 2015, 18:35
Great vid.
Pondering the village of skill-less brutes though. I can see it happening early on in the transition, but hoping wisdom will prevail to have them help build housing or till the land if need be?

You do a great job pointing out the benefits of a bartering substance if you wil, its workings and its usefullness as a stimulant.
What I missed a bit is how what we percieve as money now is sold to us on the merits of a bartering substance, but in reality is nothing more than baked air. To use a dutch expression that's lost in translation.

Wondering if that's intentional as to not feed the beast..
With Love
Eelco

modwiz
29th January 2015, 20:29
Ron Van Dyke, just posted this on my comment section.

Just posted this on Facebook...
I just hung up with the Ambassador. He wanted me to share this video to show that some people really are awakening. Several people in the Family expressed to him that they were excited to hear this "spot on" synopsis. I have said that much of what the Ambassador shares is directed to people in the know, not always to regular folk or the wanna-be pied pipers searching for gold in boxes, which they do not even have the key to open, needing to smash it with tools. Those who have the knowledge will also have the keys to understand, as Modwiz does. 

This is interesting:hmm:

monk
29th January 2015, 20:41
The gold case in question being smashed, is well designed and aimed at preventing any would be transportation/guardwatch opportunists from being able to simply unlock and pop the lid while no one one was looking. Even in prime conditions with a key the latches catches and pins are there regardless. Add to that 80 plus years of Indonesian humidity and the expanding and contracting of the metal for all that time....keys are useless even the ambassador will have to get in the same way they don't just put gold bars in Tupperware.

modwiz
29th January 2015, 21:04
The gold case in question being smashed, is well designed and aimed at preventing any would be transportation/guardwatch opportunists from being able to simply unlock and pop the lid while no one one was looking. Even in prime conditions with a key the latches catches and pins are there regardless. Add to that 80 plus years of Indonesian humidity and the expanding and contracting of the metal for all that time....keys are useless even the ambassador will have to get in the same way they don't just put gold bars in Tupperware.

Did not look like gold in the box anyway. After washing it still had crud on it. One of gold's values is it does not corrode or oxidize. Whatever was on the metal had reacted and chemicaly bonded to the surface. Dave Schmidt also had further commentary about stamp markings on gold.

NK puts on a good show. Has to keep his donators entertained.

modwiz
29th January 2015, 23:08
The last week has gotten me 53 (now 59) new subscribers. 9 (now 15) just today. It looks like I might being doing something right in the perception outside of TOT. Such very interesting dynamic at work here. Clearly some topics of discussion are more valued here. Like kettehs and Stoat. Wonder what their plans for a better world are?:hmm:

The Ambassadors mirror of reflection must be cracked.:ha:

sandy
30th January 2015, 02:41
:fpalm: division and :unity:

modwiz
30th January 2015, 02:51
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfwN0X8YnWo

modwiz
30th January 2015, 07:25
The Video of the day is: "Jubilee Consciousness: A New Beginning". In an hour or so.:)

modwiz
30th January 2015, 09:13
Jubilee Consciousness: A New Beginning. This topic does get covered along with my comments on some comments from my YT channel. Also, how the USA is a society that does not recognize classes or class. How being a classless society has another meaning.

http://youtu.be/6xZlE1lZ5_0

Catsquotl
30th January 2015, 14:14
Lovely,

I am reminded of how Nelson Mandela tried to utilize jubilee consciousness after he became president of south africa.

有爱, Yǒu ài, With Love
Eelco

modwiz
31st January 2015, 00:29
Although viewership (outside) is good, (over 4000 views in 10 days), the forum is another story. Reading the tea leaves and the mounting time to manage my new format of communication, has led to decisions being made about participation in any forum. Years of belonging to forums have led to a conclusion of seeing them for what they are. I will not elucidate. I speak of majorities and not minorities.

So, for the near future I will use this thread solely to post my videos and respond to any comments, if they appear. It can be said that without the frustration of forums that the impetus to make videos would not have come about. I am happy with the progression and see it as being 'guided'.

All is Well.(Jorr)

I think tonight's video will be on holograms, dreams, illusions, maya, and making sense of it.

sandy
31st January 2015, 04:05
I support your decision Modwiz as one can see the dedication you exhibit to your truth through the efforts of your works. I think your focus and intention will be even more refined and the clarity of such will carry you far on your journey to assist mankind.

I will continue my interest because I like your heart intention and want to believe that the goodness of mankind will prevail to assist Sofia to turn our planet into a world of Peace and Love, just as she initially intended. :cloud:

Sooz
31st January 2015, 07:19
Hi Modz,

Just finished watching your Jubilee Consciousness Vid. Some feedback:

I had a bit of an epiphany at the 16 to 19 minute mark, where you talk about forgiveness and mercy.

'The quality of mercy you receive is equal to the mercy you give'. 'How would you like to be judged? - The way you judge others?'.

'You are your own bar, how cosmically just, is that'.

'What you do is who you are'.

I have a bit of an issue with forgiveness with one person in my life. I guess when the student is ready the teacher will appear.

Thanks.:)
Sooz
x

modwiz
31st January 2015, 13:57
"Illusions, maya, holograms and dreams: What is Reality?

http://youtu.be/SNX0AF5A84s

Catsquotl
1st February 2015, 04:36
Hi Modwiz,
Just a few thoughts and questions on your latest video..

Early on you talk about how the Aeonic dream is projected to the arms of the galaxy.
This got me thinking about the Dema. In a translation I like about Chi (the chinese concept of it used in TCM) Chi is translated as "basic stuff" the building material if you will of our 3 dimensional "reality" including some of the energetic ways that influences this "reality".
Would you agree that Dema and Chi could be the same basic stuff?

Then When you talked about us being the 10th iteration of the anthropos code and talked about upgrades.
Do you think the anthropos was rewritten between upgrades? or was the system rewritten to interact more easily with the anthropos.
I have done a little programming in my day, and object oriented programming usually consists of small self contained objects(state and behavior) that interact with each other.(send messages). In programming one can upgrade an object but it is usually desirable not to change the object itself as to not break backward compatibility or certain expectations about that object.. It's often easyer and ore maintainable to create new objects in the system that send the right messages and thus change the system instead of the object itself.

Also you seem to struggle a bit in explaining some of the concepts you try to address?
Are they still developing thoughts?

And finally what can we do to daydream our blessings into the "reality" of others?
Taking Greece as an example. I have a friend living there. And supposedly 9 out of 10 ATM's are no longer refilled.
He already has been living with hunger. And it got me thinking how we see Sophia's correction if you will taking shape. We rejoice in it. But many of the people still plugged into the matrix will suffer through the initial stages. Especially those that are elderly and rely on their pensions.

Reason I'm asking is that it still eludes me how we are co-dreaming with Sophia. Being her dream, but also an expression of the same "source" as she is.

With Love
Eelco

modwiz
1st February 2015, 07:17
To Eelco:

I do not reconcoile the dema and chi together.

We are the 10th. Upgrades from there are already available. I messed that part up a little bit with the 9 part. Sorry. Cosmic code is trinity rather than binary based. Works on the dynamics of creation, sustaining and destruction. Binary is creation and destruction.

I do struggle to create words for concepts as I speak on-the-fly. Ideas are always developing, even as I speak to describe, fresh bits are released. These yet to be integrated 'bits' do cause some turbulence on arrival.

I cannot figure out how to address the dreaming part of your question. Especially in writing. The subject matter also makes the question awkward for me. Have to pass.

http://consciouslifenews.com/gnostic-scenario-earth-goddess-sophia/

modwiz
1st February 2015, 07:46
"Boundaries and Sovereignty: Privacy is the Last Boundary".

A quick talk on boundary concepts for better sovereignty and inner peace. The difference between privacy and secrecy.

http://youtu.be/ynvF57ujfeY

Catsquotl
1st February 2015, 07:56
Thanks for your answers,
I realized that last one may have been problematic. I heard what you said about boundaries before, (not you latest vid yet)
It is however the one where most of the juice of being a co-creator lies doesn't it.

I think the answer lies in the conscious effort for the awake and aware to create as smooth a transition as possible.
And not turn into a lynching mob for the Cabal where they forget there's people that could use some help out there..

Anyway the question comes from worry. might now be the best place to ask questions from

With Love
Eelco

modwiz
1st February 2015, 07:58
Thanks for your answers,
I realized that last one may have been problematic. I heard what you said about boundaries before, (not you latest vid yet)
It is however the one where most of the juice of being a co-creator lies doesn't it.

I think the answer lies in the conscious effort for the awake and aware to create as smooth a transition as possible.
And not turn into a lynching mob for the Cabal where they forget there's people that could use some help out there..

Anyway the question comes from worry. might now be the best place to ask questions from

With Love
Eelco

We will be witness to suffering and will offer what care we can. Respecting boundaries, of course.:)

Chickadee
2nd February 2015, 00:11
I'm so far behind!!!! I look forward to catching up on all your videos Modwiz.

Good work!

modwiz
3rd February 2015, 10:56
Video of the day will be "Illuminati, Elites, NWO: Redefining Some Concepts". Taking some of the shadow and bogey man from these terms and also casting them in a new light.
Redefining while clarifying the bogeyman terms. The Dragon Family in history is very ancient.

I am unhappy with my use of the word rescue, when it is used. Rebuilt would be the correct term. I will put this "oopsy" disclaimer on the YT site as well.

Pipe stains on my left thumb too. Need some sleep.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNPCjHBQxJI

modwiz
3rd February 2015, 18:46
Well, started on the New Moon and now it is Full and a report of the project is this: 3300+ views. Over 1500 for the Red Dragon and Ambassador video. 89 new subscribers and an interview coming up. Not a tour de force but, not bad for a no name talking about wild things. So far, happy that I undertook the project. Thank all for their interest.

Calz
3rd February 2015, 18:50
http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/12000000/Gandalf-gandalf-12059908-960-404.jpg

Curt
3rd February 2015, 19:58
Congratulations, Mod. And just think, it's only the very beginning.

Calz
3rd February 2015, 20:04
Very much alert to what is happening here ...

http://www.troll.me/images/victory-baby/bring-it.jpg

modwiz
3rd February 2015, 20:54
Congratulations, Mod. And just think, it's only the very beginning.

Thank you. An encouraging beginning as well. Some of my site's comments have been heartwarming and inform me that some are being very moved by the material. Superlatives are not rare. Good to be heard, even better being comprehended. Being out there, joining the "conversation" is opening some doors that can lead to greater exposure of the dialogue. Too early to read anything into these happenings. All will be revealed.

sandy
4th February 2015, 03:38
What is that saying???

Build it and they will come!! Happy for you and the movement continues forward. :)

ronin
4th February 2015, 06:02
Modwiz,Radagast i am so happy for you.
from your first video to the last we can see that learning curve and for you it was natural.
the leap forward was amazing,you are now more calm and your way with words are affecting and getting through.

i do not know if it was your intention or not but i knew you would be talking to the a ambassador soon.

thank you for being a medium.

modwiz
4th February 2015, 11:10
Dave Schmidt tells us the Ambassador and Red Dragon are under heavy magical/psychic attack. This video encourages us to get involved in this energetic struggle to to help humanity. This is an opportunity to show our greatness, compassionate love, as well as our power to help make a better world.

http://youtu.be/H88w4k9d_Po

modwiz
4th February 2015, 11:12
Modwiz,Radagast i am so happy for you.
from your first video to the last we can see that learning curve and for you it was natural.
the leap forward was amazing,you are now more calm and your way with words are affecting and getting through.

i do not know if it was your intention or not but i knew you would be talking to the a ambassador soon.

thank you for being a medium.

Thank you, Ronin.

I always have intentions.:)

modwiz
5th February 2015, 15:06
A repeat introductory blurb from the Tent.

I'll prep this space and post for the upcoming video, "False Alarm or Practice Makes Perfect". Ron Van Dyke introduced a possible doubt as to the veracity of Dave Schmidt's report of an energetically duressed Ambassador and friends. Until we hear from the Ambassador whether DS's claim was based in fact there is some fog around that issue. However, the exercise was fruitful on many fronts and they are discussed in this video.

Here it is:

http://youtu.be/-NrynGmcFMI

modwiz
5th February 2015, 19:54
The fullness of Jupiter is upon me and an abundant video day has resulted. I have had requests from some subscribers to do a Peace Sign video based on something said in a video.

Here it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPGwFcpbC0Y

Curt
6th February 2015, 08:31
That was an excellent presentation, Mod.

I'd heard before that the peace sign as we know it is an inversion, but had never known the true sign's origin, or it's meaning/potential.

This vid could be viewed and understood by a general audience who are just starting out on their path. And right away it would get them thinking about the connection between the 'tree of life' and the true peace symbol/rune- the symbol of the divine feminine, the chalice, and the power of creativity. And many other concepts, besides.

It would give a wide audience a big headstart by offering them an introduction to the 'inversion/perversion/negation' trick used by PTB-which, if they're paying attention, they'd soon see (the trick) everywhere, all around them.

True to the now famous dictum, 'Proposition, not opposition', this presentation is an attempt to set something right, not just to 'explain' a dusty concept. And it carries that energy. It's education by example. And it makes big concepts concrete and relatable.

Many layers here. Like literature, or anything nourishing, it can be gone back to and read and reread for further insight.

I have a question: is there a relationship between the inverted peace sign and the hanged-man of the tarot?

modwiz
6th February 2015, 09:29
An indirect relationship. Hanged Man is Pisces/Neptune and watery. Algiz/Eolh is ruled by Jupiter and Venus. Jupiter was the planet associated with Pisces before Neptune was "discovered". It is there that a relationship could be made.

ronin
6th February 2015, 10:27
a thought came to mind when one is sending energy/protection/healing ect.
always remember to protect yourself firstly as a after effect will be feeling drained and headaches!
just as some people will feel really tired upon waking from dreamstate,they have depleted to much of their own energy!

i think?

Catsquotl
6th February 2015, 10:55
I agree up to a point. The very act of protecting oneself focusses the scenery to one where protection is needed.

If it is depletion you are worried about. grounding and imagining being nourished by Gaia, The sun, God or Source may be helpfull.

With Love
Eelco

modwiz
6th February 2015, 11:02
a thought came to mind when one is sending energy/protection/healing ect.
always remember to protect yourself firstly as a after effect will be feeling drained and headaches!
just as some people will feel really tired upon waking from dreamstate,they have depleted to much of their own energy!

i think?

This last action found people involved in a sort of "battle". Sending energy compelled people into new avenues of their 4th dimensional, or magical, skills. I made multiple forays into the 'energy'. All who participated have come away empowered at some level and have learned new and important things about themselves. This is about taking back the 4th dimension along with the 3-D part. I am glad for the practice. I am receiving intel that might require some action. I need to size up the target. Spiritual "warriors" are finding that use of "light" is very creative and is not a lethal strike. It is "pushing" back the darkness by bring illumination to the scene, establishing the boundaries and maintaining them through vigilance.

I will encourage you to join any future 'forays'. You will end up quite empowered by it ,while providing a needed service to humanity. The experience and shared intel has shown an arena that we have ignored to a large extent. We mystical humans are a natural for this work. It is almost like sport when we get the hang of it. I see a real interest in this kind of work developing. It is as if a group of healers and inner workers has suddenly realized a way of coordinating freelance work.

Melidae
6th February 2015, 12:57
Spiritual "warriors" are finding that use of "light" is very creative and is not a lethal strike. It is "pushing" back the darkness by bring illumination to the scene, establishing the boundaries and maintaining them through vigilance.

I will encourage you to join any future 'forays'. You will end up quite empowered by it ,while providing a needed service to humanity. The experience and shared intel has shown an arena that we have ignored to a large extent. We mystical humans are a natural for this work. It is almost like sport when we get the hang of it. I see a real interest in this kind of work developing. It is as if a group of healers and inner workers has suddenly realized a way of coordinating freelance work.

'Coming out of the closet', so to speak, I will admit that I was one of the many that participated in this activity/experiment/foray into spiritual realms. Help was requested...and I responded as best I could. I'm not sure I feel more 'empowered', but I definitely feel more in balance.

We are spiritual beings having a physical experience, imo. I have my spiritual practices as I'm sure many do...recognizing, bringing forth, and developing the spiritual 'hidden within'. It helps to balance out the physical, which can seem to be more 'real' as we have become mired in the physical...largely due to the 'spiritual'/'mystical' efforts used to keep us from finding and using the whole of who we are.

Through this experience, I was able to enter spiritual reality along with others and function within it...autonomously and yet together...and found it was just as real as the physical world...the 'rules' are just a little bit different. It is as natural to us as breathing and allows our innate creativity to flow forth freely. It is the part of ourselves that "they" want to keep hidden, for it has been their realm alone to use for their own purposes for the most part...until now.

This was an exercise in taking back what is naturally ours as well as theirs...bringing the spiritual world into better balance. It was an 'announcement' that we are here...we are getting stronger...we are growing into our natural state...and some things will no longer be tolerated...a 'drawing a line in the sand' that should not be crossed.

Of course, I have come to this conclusion while processing what happened in my experience. During it, I did what I felt I needed to do...after, I thought 'wtf just happened?...and now, after processing and feeling so much more in balance than ever before, I am exhilarated and looking forward to our next foray.

modwiz
6th February 2015, 13:10
'Coming out of the closet', so to speak, I will admit that I was one of the many that participated in this activity/experiment/foray into spiritual realms. Help was requested...and I responded as best I could. I'm not sure I feel more 'empowered', but I definitely feel more in balance.

We are spiritual beings having a physical experience, imo. I have my spiritual practices as I'm sure many do...recognizing, bringing forth, and developing the spiritual 'hidden within'. It helps to balance out the physical, which can seem to be more 'real' as we have become mired in the physical...largely due to the 'spiritual'/'mystical' efforts used to keep us from finding and using the whole of who we are.

Through this experience, I was able to enter spiritual reality along with others and function within it...autonomously and yet together...and found it was just as real as the physical world...the 'rules' are just a little bit different. It is as natural to us as breathing and allows our innate creativity to flow forth freely. It is the part of ourselves that "they" want to keep hidden, for it has been their realm alone to use for their own purposes for the most part...until now.

This was an exercise in taking back what is naturally ours as well as theirs...bringing the spiritual world into better balance. It was an 'announcement' that we are here...we are getting stronger...we are growing into our natural state...and some things will no longer be tolerated...a 'drawing a line in the sand' that should not be crossed.

Of course, I have come to this conclusion while processing what happened in my experience. During it, I did what I felt I needed to do...after, I thought 'wtf just happened?...and now, after processing and feeling so much more in balance than ever before, I am exhilarated and looking forward to our next foray.

It did need some "processing" and then, Wow. Love your summation here. After some rest and integration there are some things that we might "attend" to. Our presence "there" will create some shifts, IMO.

Melidae
6th February 2015, 13:31
After some rest and integration there are some things that we might "attend" to. Our presence "there" will create some shifts, IMO.

Agreed.

Sorry the Tent is closed...perhaps it is only down for some maintenance and updating? It has been a haven for many of us to just hang out, share a few stories, seek counsel, relax and be ourselves.

Although some may have moved on to focus on other things, the original purpose remains valid. A new manager/owner, if one could be found, might keep the flaps open?

Just a thought.

Calz
6th February 2015, 20:52
No tent???

Huh ...

Seems I will need to park it here ...

modwiz
7th February 2015, 15:28
There might be a video later today. Much of my time is being filled with attending conferences to help with the "plan" to liberate humanity. I will say my short exposure has confirmed that this is no BS. The style of this group will be to speak only of what is being done as it is ready to roll out. No false hopes, just delivering the goods as they are ready. The obstacles are enormous on all sides, greed, control and bureaucracy on one side, greed and ignorance on the other. It will take some real creativity and willpower to overcome these but, both are present in the group. Public information about this group and its aspirations will be available by the Chinese New Year.

I am honored to be in this circle of selfless souls. They did need a heyokah. LOL

ronin
7th February 2015, 15:52
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjffIi2Pl7M

sandy
8th February 2015, 00:19
Good News Modwiz.....:rock:

modwiz
9th February 2015, 17:05
Finally got my head together enough to make a video. I have been very busy and then sleeping. Some of my subscribers wanted me to comment on Neil Keenan. I held my nose a did a video. Actually, I burned heavy incense. Nose holding a speaking are a bad mix.:rolleyes: So when it goes up it will be, "Neil Keenan: Because I Was Asked".

Prolly put in in the NK thread too.:ha:

Here it is.

http://youtu.be/jOYDq52wfCo

Catsquotl
9th February 2015, 17:26
I'm a bit confused at all the attention Neil Keenan is getting. I understand the Ambassador needed to make a quick statement about it sort of establish the boundaries..
I hope its not another character assassination...

With Love
Eelco
(who hadn't heard of Neil until the thread started here on tot.)

modwiz
9th February 2015, 17:34
I'm a bit confused at all the attention Neil Keenan is getting. I understand the Ambassador needed to make a quick statement about it sort of establish the boundaries..
I hope its not another character assassination...

With Love
Eelco
(who hadn't heard of Neil until the thread started here on tot.)

Oh, please.:fpalm:

As I mention in my post, some subscribers asked me to comment. Not commit homicide. Vid explains itself.

Neil is getting attention because he likes it. Good for donations. He is fighting a battle of words many cannot perform for themselves. He is the hero of quite a few people.

This is all about choice and having enough backstory to choose wisely. It is a benevolent thing to do, even if not perceived as such. It is in the eye of the beholder.

Catsquotl
9th February 2015, 18:43
Oh, please.:fpalm:

As I mention in my post, some subscribers asked me to comment. Not commit homicide. Vid explains itself.

I'm sorry, I chose my words poorly.
I was trying to give words to my confusion, and hoping your vid would flesh out some context for the unawares like me in this matter.
I'll shut up now.
:getcoat:

With Love
Eelco

Chester
11th February 2015, 00:31
I have come upon the Ambassador and so I have decided that for me to draw any conclusions about what the Ambassador represents, I have started on a project of listening to all the videos I can locate which seem (fortunately) to be grouped in a YouTube channel by paradoxman316.

I am noting this in modwiz's thread as some of modwiz's videos speak of the Dragon Family subject.

This link points to paradoxman316's channel (or someone's channel) which houses many interviews with the Ambassador -

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLEqLtjOAAKuXjC_QN6kle7ACAHQDEqExO

Sooz
11th February 2015, 06:00
:hmm:I would be interested to know what the Ambassador's thoughts are on Bitcoin, and what role it may have in a global financial re-set.

That Guy
11th February 2015, 08:41
I have come upon the Ambassador and so I have decided that for me to draw any conclusions about what the Ambassador represents, I have started on a project of listening to all the videos I can locate which seem (fortunately) to be grouped in a YouTube channel by paradoxman316.

I am noting this in modwiz's thread as some of his videos speak of the Dragon Family subject.

This link points to paradoxman316's channel (or someone's channel) which houses many interviews with the Ambassador -

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLEqLtjOAAKuXjC_QN6kle7ACAHQDEqExO

Thanks for the link Justone, I have heard from these dragons for some years now but never bothered to look into them, simply because of the fact that if there is a band of brothers and sisters that is sitting on trillions, to supposedly free humanity it is ridiculous imo that they leave the interpretation of their intentions up to us, they could buy up every tv station in the known universe to broadcast their message straight into every household, bypassing/overriding the frequencies of all msm outlet channels at will, send texts to every phone stating things like, "ok enough is enough, next march the 22th all your troubles will be over, we will take it from here, enough is enough, sit tight, here it comes, we have the cash and you have the numbers, this sh!t ends right here and right now, we are going to do this" that sort of infrastructure/tech support (google alone has over 40 satellites in space and is planning for 180 more) should be in place for decades now if they are who they say they are and have the means they say they have, but ok, like I said, I haven't looked in to it one iota, but I'll check out the vids.

Thanks man.

http://youtu.be/PuoiF4LSnUM

monk
11th February 2015, 09:08
they could buy up every tv station

The Dragon family Dynasty (Almost everyone heard about them first from D.Wilcock and Neil Keenan several years ago. Ron Van Dyke sided with OPPT's movement early on instead of having anything to do with Keenan or the Dragon family then OPPT collapsed under its own faux design so back to Dragon Family for Ron) own Assets (Gold,86% world supply) and the right to print based upon those assets is the war that is being waged. We have Neil on one side, years of exposure and familiarity, pictures of him with members of the Dragon Family and others. And on the other side an anonymous source less than a year old known as "the ambassador" claiming to represent the family (albeit without any protection whatsoever for him to go public), implying that the Dragon family assets do not belong totally to the eastern "branch" (of course) Dragon Family. Of course the Europeans are Asian too when it comes to money everyone knows that....

..Lets hope the rights to the dollar press are not conned into the hands of Westerners by their anonymous European Representative.

That Guy
11th February 2015, 09:17
The Dragon family Dynasty (Almost everyone heard about them first from D.Wilcock and Neil Keenan several years ago. Ron Van Dyke sided with OPPT's movement early on instead of having anything to do with Keenan or the Dragon family then OPPT collapsed under its own faux design so back to Dragon Family for Ron) own Assets (Gold,86% world supply) and the right to print based upon those assets is the war that is being waged. We have Neil on one side, years of exposure and familiarity, pictures of him with members of the Dragon Family and others. And on the other side an anonymous source less than a year old known as "the ambassador" claiming to represent the family (albeit without any protection whatsoever for him to go public), implying that the Dragon family assets do not belong totally to the eastern "branch" (of course) Dragon Family. Of course the Europeans are Asian too when it comes to money everyone knows that....

..Lets hope the rights to the dollar press are not conned into the hands of Westerners for another 300 years by their anonymous European Representative.

All of the above is based on the presumption/assumption that the above named folks and organizations are for real, credible, reliable, trustworthy, the info is valid and I seriously doubt that. We"ll see soon enough if there is any substance to this, its not the first time these things are discussed.

However, this is not my thread and I'll try to keep some distance from it, I just wanted to state my perhaps ignorant opinion on the subject.

monk
11th February 2015, 09:24
All of the above is based on the presumption/assumption that the above named folks and organizations are for real, credible, reliable, trustworthy, the info is valid and I seriously doubt that.

Fair enough but evidence is always available, you just have to know how to look and where to think. lol

That Guy
11th February 2015, 09:35
Fair enough but evidence for anything is always available, you just have to know how to look and where to think. lol

An extensive list of links to evidence would be appreciated by anyone who wants to dig into this further Monk.

I would like to see a link provided by the dragons to a screenshot of their crazy bankbalance that can be checked out by everyone, if they are for openness and transparency they could crank up the hope levels on this planet in an instant by doing such a thing, preferably a bank balance screenshot next to the global debt numbers to show the whole world everything is going to be just fine, from every angle.

They have the best intentions? Where and what projects are they subsidizing in regard to energy, a clean food supply, desalinization of the oceans and the constructions of pipelines across the continents to end this crap for once and for all, do they have an education program in place translated in the main used languages, if they want a better world it would be a nice gesture from their part to provide us with all the info and verifiable data to vet them thoroughly to establish trust in the hearts and minds of the people of the world, odd enough they would instantly become the next new world order if they would do this, lol.

monk
11th February 2015, 09:43
An extensive list of links to evidence would be appreciated by anyone

And deny anyone the joy of being responsible for their own investigations and arriving at their own homegrown conclusions? I suppose....why teach a man to fish when you can chuck him a few kippers?! lol

That Guy
11th February 2015, 09:48
And deny anyone the joy of being responsible for their own investigations and arriving at their own homegrown conclusions? I suppose....why teach a man to fish when you can chuck him a few kippers?! lol

Ok that is not helping at all, don't become a teacher please. I am not asking you to teach me how to fish, I am asking you where the fish are, I am so sick of this speaking in tongues of people, lets slow down progress as fast as we can, that's what it sounds like. yech

monk
11th February 2015, 09:51
Don't act like a student then. lol

I am trying to help. I have no "list". Evidence can mean more than a link to a photo with a dude saying his photo/story is real.

Peace, I 'll leave you to it pal! :)

modwiz
11th February 2015, 12:01
:hmm:I would be interested to know what the Ambassador's thoughts are on Bitcoin, and what role it may have in a global financial re-set.

I will make a note to ask him. May have an answer later in the day.

modwiz
11th February 2015, 12:08
The Ambassador likes my way of putting his words into perspective. It is the why of my presence there.

This video was asked for by the Ambassador. We do not confer on a thing. I say what is in my heart and have the trust of the Ambassador. At least, so far. I do intuit that we will remain compatible. Here is, "The Interview with the Ambassador: Distillation and Commentary". The video ends at the hour mark, suddenly. I will be making a continuation video later today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMkwDCNDPUc

Calz
11th February 2015, 13:24
Thanks so much. Will watch this and the follow-up soon as time permits.

Like Sooz, I have a couple questions although I would hate to contribute to a "circus" atmosphere that has happened with a few that get overwhelmed with such.

I will wait and see if they are covered in the two vids.

Keep up the good works to all :unity:

modwiz
11th February 2015, 13:35
Thanks so much. Will watch this and the follow-up soon as time permits.

Like Sooz, I have a couple questions although I would hate to contribute to a "circus" atmosphere that has happened with a few that get overwhelmed with such.

I will wait and see if they are covered in the two vids.

Keep up the good works to all :unity:

Short, concise questions are not difficult to field. Knowing what one wants to know is a good skill.:)

Chester
11th February 2015, 15:00
Thanks for the link Justone, I have heard from these dragons for some years now but never bothered to look into them, simply because of the fact that if there is a band of brothers and sisters that is sitting on trillions, to supposedly free humanity it is ridiculous imo that they leave the interpretation of their intentions up to us, they could buy up every tv station in the known universe to broadcast their message straight into every household, bypassing/overriding the frequencies of all msm outlet channels at will, send texts to every phone stating things like, "ok enough is enough, next march the 22th all your troubles will be over, we will take it from here, enough is enough, sit tight, here it comes, we have the cash and you have the numbers, this sh!t ends right here and right now, we are going to do this" that sort of infrastructure/tech support (google alone has over 40 satellites in space and is planning for 180 more) should be in place for decades now if they are who they say they are and have the means they say they have, but ok, like I said, I haven't looked in to it one iota, but I'll check out the vids.

Thanks man.

http://youtu.be/PuoiF4LSnUM

My interest in this material has nothing directly to do with the financial aspect. My suggestion to others is to consider the words of the Ambassador when he discusses what many of us might also desire - a clear shift in the direction of the collective consciousness of humanity.

I make odds low that your assumption is realistic - that they they have the wealth they say they have and the intentions they say they have that they could go buy up all media outlets. Why would a cabal which utilizes the media as their number one means of control give that control up for any "price?" They are also smart enough to know that the sale could only be beneficial if it were in gold (as the valuation of financial instruments are too easily manipulated) and this gold would have to be enough that the sellers perceive they have gained at least as much as they have given up. So how realistic would it be for the Dragon Family (if they are who they say they are and if they possess what they say they possess) to make such a deal?

The Ambassador suggests we remain anchored in reality.

Here are some highlights of what "spoke to me" and that I have noted in the message provided my the Ambassador with thanks to Ron Van Dyke and modwiz (who recently introduced me to this information). Interestingly there is nothing in my notes regarding the dangling of financial rewards as that is not important to me.

Note:

The message to humanity has been “to set humanity free and to wage a war on ignorance.”

555 is to overcome the dark 666

The concept of 555 is when people take responsibility for their own actions. People are not evil or bad... it is what they create which can be evil or bad.

We need to quit hiding under thoughts and ideas that its the devil or demons... in reality, we are the one’s creating evil on the planet and this is a part of our free will... if we wish to do good or evil, its up to us.

Humanity needs to awaken.

Humanity needs to stop “aggressing” on each other.

We need to stop being a parasite on the planet.

We need to stop being a parasite against other humans.

We need to stop enslaving humanity.

This can only happen when people globally stop assisting the dark side, 666, the cabal, the culprits. We must stop supporting them. We stop accepting what the media tells us. Because we buy into the media BS we call people terrorists, “Freedom Fighters”... “good and evil.”

Muslims, Christians, Jews... Christianity (for example) has become the biggest tyranny on the planet.

The planet has been enslaved by a mindset of “we” and “them” (which is the us/them paradigm).

We all live on this one planet... we all need to live together, one planet...
We need to clean the planet and we need to clean our minds from this mind set of good and evil and stop blaming it on some evil entity that doesn’t even exist.

We are the creators of evil.

And you cannot go and kill “the bad guys.” The only way is to win the hearts of each being.

And stop creating “saviors” – stop creating these prophecies of world wars and special savior beings coming to save the day – Jesus’ return... The revealing by God of the Messiah or the Immam Mahdi – all bs.

Sitting around waiting for some external 3rd party to come save the day is avoiding our own responsibility which we have the free will to exercise to be good – to do good.

Media, law enforcement – must stop aiding and abetting the group that uses deception so unconscionably to achieve their own selfish desires at the expense of the rest of the planet.

There are folks who desire to be police. Fine... then arrest the criminals. There are psychopaths and sociopaths that need to be dealt with accordingly.

Why are things not changing? They are... open your eyes. The media won’t tell you what is happening but it is changing and for the better.

Suggestion to the branch of the family which has become known as "the cabal" (amongst many other labels) - “Remit and surrender”

modwiz
11th February 2015, 15:04
Thank you for your heartfelt thoughts and voice on this, Justone. A good summary of the the vision.

Calz
11th February 2015, 15:26
My interest in this material has nothing directly to do with the financial aspect. My suggestion to others is to consider the words of the Ambassador when he discusses what many of us might also desire - a clear shift in the direction of the collective consciousness of humanity.

Most excellent post!

I parse this out because that is exactly how I feel (at least unless/until things change and I have a hungry family/neighbors to deal with).

We continue to go through what appears to be some sort of cycle ... time loop if you will ...

Some suggest 25 thousand years or so.

My interest is in "getting it right" this time.

It would seem we have not done well in the past.

modwiz
11th February 2015, 16:00
Most excellent post!

I parse this out because that is exactly how I feel (at least unless/until things change and I have a hungry family/neighbors to deal with).

We continue to go through what appears to be some sort of cycle ... time loop if you will ...

Some suggest 25 thousand years or so.

My interest is in "getting it right" this time.

It would seem we have not done well in the past.

It takes a certain kind of consciousness to appreciate what is transpiring here. Not coming from a place of lack and dis-empowerment is very helpful to be able to "hear" the message. It makes me happy that you and some others are open to hearing what is being said.

There is a cavalry and it is looking for an infantry to to interact with.

modwiz
11th February 2015, 23:13
Here is my follow up video after the abrupt ending of yesterday's. I get a choice of 3 thumbnails as the face of the video. Today's choices seemed to mock me. LOL. Was forced to choose the least unflattering.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4CsCY2bfFo

sandy
11th February 2015, 23:41
Whether the Dragon Family is a reality or not, the call is being sound and heard from different corners of the world.

The darkness that is being revealed more and more, day by day is somewhat overwhelming at times as the light shines greatly to awaken humanity. I made myself very unpopular today with people I have known for many years but I will continue to speak my truth as I join in adding my voice to the sounds of Jericho, so to speak. :winner:

modwiz
12th February 2015, 00:41
Whether the Dragon Family is a reality or not, the call is being sound and heard from different corners of the world.

The darkness that is being revealed more and more, day by day is somewhat overwhelming at times as the light shines greatly to awaken humanity. I made myself very unpopular today with people I have known for many years but I will continue to speak my truth as I join in adding my voice to the sounds of Jericho, so to speak. :winner:

Quite right, Sandy. There is a mojo rising.:)

PurpleLama
12th February 2015, 02:46

Yep. .

Curt
12th February 2015, 09:18
Mod, Thanks for the latest videos. I'm still listening to and processing the intel you've shared.

I like your description as being the translator of the ambassador.

An image came to mind, for me, of Thoth.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/c3/Thoth.svg/2000px-Thoth.svg.png

Sooz
14th February 2015, 08:25
Hi Modz, I have a second question for the Ambassador:

http://jandeane81.com/threads/5603-Quadrillions-of-Hidden-Monies-Queen-a-Signatory?p=841900625#post841900625

Calz
15th February 2015, 03:14
Perhaps off topic???

... or not ...

Keep your eyes on the big picture and the big prize ...

This isn't about money (imho) ... this is about humanity and what we need to face to continue ...

This sort of sh!t ***must*** stop ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAE6Il6OTcs

Calz
15th February 2015, 04:38
Continued spotlight on what really matters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWAl112dZLc

modwiz
16th February 2015, 03:38
Finally got the energy and clarity to put put another video. Figuring out saving humanity can be demanding. Tonight is a shorter one at about 17 minutes. It is titled: "Dynamic Personal Dogma: Flexible Centering".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9Cg9xlYfZU

Catsquotl
16th February 2015, 09:29
Been thinking about this vid all morning.
Serious food for contemplation. At first I was reminded of Buddha's angry man parable somehow.

Buddha is insulted and verbally abused.
When his followeres and the assailant ask him why he isn't outraged he answers.
When you have guestst over and offer the foor and drink which they refuse. Who does the food and drink return to?
Well to me of course. The same with the abuse. I simply refuse to accept it.
Or so the story goes apperantly when I searched for it today.

In the story line I had in my head, Buddha encounters the abusive man the next day and Buddha greets him heartfelt. When asked why he does so he answers he himself is a completely different man than the buddha he was yesterday. Hinting at the fact self or ego doesn't really exist.

So how does the Dynamic Personal Dogma fit in here..
Well like you said there is that correlation between Pattern and Matter.
Left to it's own devices matter will follow known and established patterns. You can also say when it's unconscious matter will follow the known and established patterns.

Endowed however with the seed of creative(dynamic) conscioussnes we as humans have the ability to stop and think for a second choosing the pattern we want matter to follow. Sollidifying the new pattern over time and repetition follwing the when neurons fire together they wire together...

Just some rambling thoughts following your vid.

With Love
Eelco

Lillith
16th February 2015, 17:10
:winner: this was such a great help to me. You really have a gift for clarification. I get the idea of Gaia being the Mother who has chosen to raise us. I see the probability of our showing our love for her, rather than turning to the father and dismissing her. Not that I have an issue with the need to worship patriarchy, this just provides a clearer less emotional perspective of where our energy can benefit all the most. I enjoy your videos and appreciate your efforts. You give me hope and I feel less alone in my perceptions and more empowered. You have given me new ways of seeing and I am grateful!

Calz
16th February 2015, 17:35
Finally had time for the two part vid regarding the Ambassador.

Good stuff (as always) from the White One ... absolutely in agreement with everything presented (although in no way could I ever offer the words so well.

My couple of questions ...

These were indirectly addressed simply by responding to similar type of questions.

... but ... I will offer what I had in mind here regardless of if it is ever presented to the Ambassador or the RDF.

1) While addressing the financial aspects of continuance of humanity into a (hopefully) more accommodating worldwide society is a noble effort ... I cannot help but stepping back to wonder about the more "bigger picture" questions that are not being addressed.

If I understood correctly the "disclosure" issue would not be addressed by the RDF since there was concern for a "traumatic reaction" by the masses.

Sure sounds like government speak to me???

When will we be respected enough by those "in the know" to be given the "truth" ... for better or worse???

That was the indirect answer ... what my question was related to (rather than disclosure although that is up there on the list as well) ... is what the heck is going on with the planet such that the "surface dwellers" appear to have been set up to experience some sort of possible ele while the elite have been furiously preparing their bunkers (or off planet escape) for many many years now.

Don't tell me it is protection from the masses when the economic Ponzi scheme finally collapses ... please.

*Something* is coming down and it is coming down *soon*.

We can pick from all sorts of "events" from a supervolcano popping, planet x, going into a periodic period of massive meteor/asteroid bombardment, pole flip, Japanese nuclear cores breaching earth's mantle ... and so on ... add another dozen ...

I was hoping to hear what an alleged ancient society with access to Gaia's true history would share with us.

Unless I missed something we will be offered no more respect than what is offered (... nothing) by the world governments.

2) I have offered a thread and several posts pointing out that the cabal has been documenting the BRICS as the actual ***planned*** successor to the current economic system (again an obvious Ponzi system that has run it's course).

Hidden in plain sight ... the elite either need to share a hint of truth to "create their version of reality" with the masses (implicit via ignorant) blessing ... or they are simply so assured of victory they no longer care.

If the RDF is truly what is being presented ... then they would obviously be aware of all the documentation from the cabal over the years to suggest such.

... and have some sort of plan to take this all into account.

If the system is being planned to collapse by those responsible for it all along only to replace it with something else (new boss ... same as the old boss) how is the world population to deal with so many levels of illusion and hope to have a tomorrow (much less a better tomorrow)???

Hey ...

... offered with a jaded history of trusting those suggesting the "truth" ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlzrNKN3rZI

modwiz
16th February 2015, 19:00
Finally had time for the two part vid regarding the Ambassador.

Good stuff (as always) from the White One ... absolutely in agreement with everything presented (although in no way could I ever offer the words so well.

My couple of questions ...

These were indirectly addressed simply by responding to similar type of questions.

... but ... I will offer what I had in mind here regardless of if it is ever presented to the Ambassador or the RDF.

1) While addressing the financial aspects of continuance of humanity into a (hopefully) more accommodating worldwide society is a noble effort ... I cannot help but stepping back to wonder about the more "bigger picture" questions that are not being addressed.

If I understood correctly the "disclosure" issue would not be addressed by the RDF since there was concern for a "traumatic reaction" by the masses.

Sure sounds like government speak to me???

When will we be respected enough by those "in the know" to be given the "truth" ... for better or worse???

That was the indirect answer ... what my question was related to (rather than disclosure although that is up there on the list as well) ... is what the heck is going on with the planet such that the "surface dwellers" appear to have been set up to experience some sort of possible ele while the elite have been furiously preparing their bunkers (or off planet escape) for many many years now.

Don't tell me it is protection from the masses when the economic Ponzi scheme finally collapses ... please.

*Something* is coming down and it is coming down *soon*.

We can pick from all sorts of "events" from a supervolcano popping, planet x, going into a periodic period of massive meteor/asteroid bombardment, pole flip, Japanese nuclear cores breaching earth's mantle ... and so on ... add another dozen ...

I was hoping to hear what an alleged ancient society with access to Gaia's true history would share with us.

Unless I missed something we will be offered no more respect than what is offered (... nothing) by the world governments.

2) I have offered a thread and several posts pointing out that the cabal has been documenting the BRICS as the actual ***planned*** successor to the current economic system (again an obvious Ponzi system that has run it's course).

Hidden in plain sight ... the elite either need to share a hint of truth to "create their version of reality" with the masses (implicit via ignorant) blessing ... or they are simply so assured of victory they no longer care.

If the RDF is truly what is being presented ... then they would obviously be aware of all the documentation from the cabal over the years to suggest such.

... and have some sort of plan to take this all into account.

If the system is being planned to collapse by those responsible for it all along only to replace it with something else (new boss ... same as the old boss) how is the world population to deal with so many levels of illusion and hope to have a tomorrow (much less a better tomorrow)???

Hey ...

... offered with a jaded history of trusting those suggesting the "truth" ...

You speak of people being ready for truth. Yes but, far fewer than think they are. How many are ready for the truth of 9/11 or their gubmints criminality? How many are ready to understand child abuse and their gubmints are one and the same? How many are ready to listen to what we have been telling them for years? How many get their feelings hurt by real or imagined insults, some enough to leave a forum? Getting ones feelings hurt by words from from another is a sign of emotional fragility. The old "sticks and stones" we learned as children and used it more then than now.

That is why the "look in the mirror" metaphor is used so often by the Ambassador. People are not who they think they are. They speak of a community they would not recognize on a bus because of hiding behind avatars. Self-deception is rampant. The truth is, people are very easily traumatized.

All of this is carefully taken into account for things to be done correctly. Thicker skins will endure the accusations of "new boss same as old boss" and the other suspicions. There will be a cavalry when there is an infantry. The infantry part is in the planning stages. There is a clear leader shortage because none have emerged. Forums lead to more rabbit holes.

I am happy that there appears to be a very genuine and well funded effort to shape the plans that make waking people up posssible.

sandy
16th February 2015, 20:02
Emotional Fragility and Beliefs go hand in hand IMHO..............although I am observing the Ambassador and Red Dragon Family interactions, thanks to you Modwiz, the creation remains a story until actions replace words.

My opinion on whether the masses could handle the trauma of fractured belief systems emotionally is YES!!........and to assume other wise gives rise to continued dis empowerment. I can't think of one person in my walk of life personally or professionally (worked in the helping field for over 30 years) who hasn't dealt with some or many types of trauma in their lives. The masses historically come together to help each other in great calamities.

When we see devastation on mass we come together to help each other through such as in earthquakes, disease, tornadoes, accidents, cancer, evil priest, pastor, teacher, and on and on...............To find out that we are not alone will not devastate civilization but it sure will devastate those corrupt people and systems that keep humankind in bondage.

I for one do not want to see the trauma dragged out daily anymore and in the end (give it to me in one big shot) a great depression of the people world wide. This is where the system is going to end albeit World War III ensuing to hasten our demise. Sometimes the awareness of being on our knees is purposeful especially for those who cope through their denial and dysfunctional beliefs.

Humanity is strong although somewhat too humble (subjugation results) and our Mother Gaia is a testament to our virility. Within our hearts there is a resonance that beats that is not only magical it is forever and humankind is awakening to the power within and when we do there will be rules to manage Mother Earth but NO RULERS .

modwiz
16th February 2015, 21:02
Emotional Fragility and Beliefs go hand in hand IMHO..............although I am observing the Ambassador and Red Dragon Family interactions, thanks to you Modwiz, the creation remains a story until actions replace words.

My opinion on whether the masses could handle the trauma of fractured belief systems emotionally is YES!!........and to assume other wise gives rise to continued dis empowerment. I can't think of one person in my walk of life personally or professionally (worked in the helping field for over 30 years) who hasn't dealt with some or many types of trauma in their lives. The masses historically come together to help each other in great calamities.

When we see devastation on mass we come together to help each other through such as in earthquakes, disease, tornadoes, accidents, cancer, evil priest, pastor, teacher, and on and on...............To find out that we are not alone will not devastate civilization but it sure will devastate those corrupt people and systems that keep humankind in bondage.

I for one do not want to see the trauma dragged out daily anymore and in the end (give it to me in one big shot) a great depression of the people world wide. This is where the system is going to end albeit World War III ensuing to hasten our demise. Sometimes the awareness of being on our knees is purposeful especially for those who cope through their denial and dysfunctional beliefs.

Humanity is strong although somewhat too humble (subjugation results) and our Mother Gaia is a testament to our virility. Within our hearts there is a resonance that beats that is not only magical it is forever and humankind is awakening to the power within and when we do there will be rules to manage Mother Earth but NO RULERS .

I am well aware that it is a waiting game for most. The most efforts are going towards outreach programs of awareness and funding of projects. There is an urgency to do so. The caba'ls world infrastructure is a huge wall blocking more immediate and less workarounds to get to humanity. Those of us involved know we will endure the slings and arrows of suspicions and being full of sheet. Fortunately, the hearts involved understand this and pay it no mind. Tunnels will be built under the walls until they come down or are pulled down. How the world works, at the moment, is still quite Byzantine.

Yes, no rulers.

Calabash
16th February 2015, 22:08
Originally Posted by modwiz
You speak of people being ready for truth. Yes but, far fewer than think they are. How many are ready for the truth of 9/11 or their gubmints criminality? How many are ready to understand child abuse and their gubmints are one and the same? How many are ready to listen to what we have been telling them for years? How many get their feelings hurt by real or imagined insults, some enough to leave a forum? Getting ones feelings hurt by words from from another is a sign of emotional fragility. The old "sticks and stones" we learned as children and used it more then than now.

First off, people ARE DEFINITELY ready for the truth – all this waiting is causing a slow build of angst - but as we know the truth is not at all clear-cut. It would be extremely foolhardy not to feel a little anxious/negative about the EXTENT of the truth, given just the two incidents (9/11 and child abuse), among many equally (arguably) as emotive and ALL linked to each other in some way. Nobody could be fully prepared for what might come out and the cataclysmic effects. The thought is genuinely horrific. . .

Getting ones feelings hurt by real or imagined insults – really? That would seem a minor infringement given the enormity of the situation Lol. It is generally accepted that emotions are projections of the ego, and although I admit to getting caught up in them from time to time, what might be construed as hurt feelings are more akin to irritation and frustration at being unable to get a message across. How many times have we felt we gave a valid point in a post that either went completely over everyone’s head or else they got hold of the wrong end of the stick? This, I think, is what has happened in the recent postings in the child abuse thread. Emotion has taken over - not hurt feelings but sheer frustration at not being able to get a bigger response from folk. The feeling I’m getting from posters is: “what the **** is wrong with people that they could just ignore something like this?” when in fact people are just wondering what the hell they can do about it coupled with suppressed memories of their own childhood traumas. I have made my own positon clear in several posts on that thread. The people who have left the forum did not see value in staying and so (reluctantly) we have to respect that.

Forums on the whole are little more than fingers on keyboards seeking clarification/corroboration. There is something a little more homely about ToT but it’s still just another forum even though we speak of it as being family. Even in close knit families there are fallings out but what is more important is how we rally. I agree with Sandy’s post above that people pull together in adversity (that’s the plan behind the Alien Invasion false flag isn’t it?)

That is why the "look in the mirror" metaphor is used so often by the Ambassador. People are not who they think they are. They speak of a community they would not recognize on a bus because of hiding behind avatars. Self-deception is rampant. The truth is, people are very easily traumatized.
Not just by the Ambassador; I think he pinched it from Michael Jackson and/or Shezbeth’s father in law :). Surely nothing could be more traumatic than being born and yet we all survived that OK.

All of this is carefully taken into account for things to be done correctly. Thicker skins will endure the accusations of "new boss same as old boss" and the other suspicions. There will be a cavalry when there is an infantry. The infantry part is in the planning stages. There is a clear leader shortage because none have emerged. Forums lead to more rabbit holes. ..

I feel that a clear leader will emerge when the time is right.

modwiz
16th February 2015, 23:12
I agree with Sandy’s post above that people pull together in adversity (that’s the plan behind the Alien Invasion false flag isn’t it?)

I feel that a clear leader will emerge when the time is right.

I agree with Sandy and yourself. My "come away" is that people do not perceive an adversary in their gubmints now and so they stay fractured. Adversity has not yet reached the level where all join in to deal with the problem as one. Simultaneously.

We will come together when adversity reaches a threshold that is perceived as such. It is very clear.

Yes, leaders will emerge, they always do.

Lillith
17th February 2015, 01:34
Perhaps the pain of grasping a new reality will need to be less than the suffering that takes place daily to maintain the current facade. So many people say they are ready to hear the hidden truth, myself always at the front of that line, but still attached to the way it has been all our lives. I see the wisdom in the gentler transition, if one exists...but rip the damn band aid off already. I want to start healing and stop wasting all our energy on the dying system of things. I want to fall asleep listening to the music of the spheres...

PurpleLama
17th February 2015, 10:36
I also do not ascribe to the meme of Humanity Is Not Ready For _____. Such is a thoughtform enacted by those with the means to hide their crimes behind the screen of national security. One does not need to have conquered every inner demon to have the strength to wrestle with every external truth.

Catsquotl
17th February 2015, 10:45
So how does the Dynamic Personal Dogma fit in here..
Well like you said there is that correlation between Pattern and Matter.
Left to it's own devices matter will follow known and established patterns. You can also say when it's unconscious matter will follow the known and established patterns.

Endowed however with the seed of creative(dynamic) consciousness we as humans have the ability to stop and think for a second choosing the pattern we want matter to follow. Solidifying the new pattern over time and repetition following the when neurons fire together they wire together...

Eelco

Hmm following the train of thought the holy trinity seems to become a new concept than the one i used to think it represented.
Patterns and Matter are 2 of trinity. creative impulse and completion are the 3d.

The creative impulse to construe the patterns that will shape matter for creative impulse to experience itself anew.

With Love
Eelco

Melidae
17th February 2015, 11:49
Yes, no rulers.

My hesitation to get on board wholly is due to watching one of the videos in which the Ambassador said something about...they will rule over us...and something about wanting us to love them.

I do not consent to being ruled over. I don't care how benevolent they may be. imo, meeting them halfway is giving consent...so I continue to observe.

Time is at a premium for me lately, but will take some time to try to find that particular video. There is always the possibility I mis-heard or misunderstood what was said. I am quite sensitive about being 'ruled over', having others speak for me, and determining what I can and cannot handle.

I support you, modwiz...and not the RDF, at least not yet.

monk
17th February 2015, 12:57
Humanity is always ready enough to be sh!t on with war, death and destruction....but apparently not to be told the truth as that "might hurt them".

Calz
17th February 2015, 17:03
Could be a topic into itself ... many great responses ... will parse out only a few.

( Curt will like this one ...)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWSx0bBiNIs

Humanity is always ready enough to be sh!t on with war, death and destruction....but apparently not to be told the truth as that "might hurt them".

My hesitation to get on board wholly is due to watching one of the videos in which the Ambassador said something about...they will rule over us...and something about wanting us to love them.

I do not consent to being ruled over. I don't care how benevolent they may be. imo, meeting them halfway is giving consent...so I continue to observe.

I support you, modwiz...and not the RDF, at least not yet.

I also do not ascribe to the meme of Humanity Is Not Ready For _____. Such is a thoughtform enacted by those with the means to hide their crimes behind the screen of national security. One does not need to have conquered every inner demon to have the strength to wrestle with every external truth.

So many people say they are ready to hear the hidden truth, myself always at the front of that line, but still attached to the way it has been all our lives. I see the wisdom in the gentler transition, if one exists...but rip the damn band aid off already. I want to start healing and stop wasting all our energy on the dying system of things. I want to fall asleep listening to the music of the spheres...

First off, people ARE DEFINITELY ready for the truth – all this waiting is causing a slow build of angst - but as we know the truth is not at all clear-cut. It would be extremely foolhardy not to feel a little anxious/negative about the EXTENT of the truth, given just the two incidents (9/11 and child abuse), among many equally (arguably) as emotive and ALL linked to each other in some way. Nobody could be fully prepared for what might come out and the cataclysmic effects. The thought is genuinely horrific. . .

Alrighty then ...

First we need to narrow the scope a bit and bring this into context.

RDF revealing some ... truth ...

Where??? On CNN??? What venue offers the RDF access to "the masses"??? (at least right now under current circumstances)

http://www.pic4ever.com/images/kaffeetrinker_2.gif

When we are talking about "the masses" being traumatized by hearing "the truth" what would be the source of such truth that they would actually believe it???

CNN if Obummer walked out on the white house lawn to greet a little green guy coming out of a craft???

Perhaps ... that might catch a few.

http://www.pic4ever.com/images/character0114.gif

How many real whistle blowers and how many disinfo artists (alphabet agencies etc) and how many alt news sites actually reach the type of people who would be traumatized by their message???

:whstl:

Okay ... that is one aspect to consider.

How long is humanity to be held hostage due to other members of societies exercising their free will choice to have their heads buried in the sand (... or worse)???

http://www.pic4ever.com/images/146fs495919.gif

Enough already.

http://www.pic4ever.com/images/shame.gif

Now is the time.

For better or worse just bring it.

http://www.pic4ever.com/images/cowboypistol.gif

Enough of hidden truths, secrets and misdirection.

Cards on the table and lets move on ...

imho

modwiz
17th February 2015, 18:03
10 days left for Homeland Security? Things look promising.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/02/15/us-usa-congress-homeland-idUSKBN0LJ0P520150215

The West Coast dock strikes are not being done by unions calling for them. Other forces are at work and they are benevolent forces.

Calz
17th February 2015, 18:09
10 days left for Homeland Security? Things look promising.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/02/15/us-usa-congress-homeland-idUSKBN0LJ0P520150215

... and you are now trusting the GOP leadership to tell you the truth???

modwiz
17th February 2015, 18:16
... and you are now trusting the GOP leadership to tell you the truth???

How did my trust get into the conversation. This is not new, DHS was not in the last budget and I mentioned then. This is now coming up again and it shows how much is happening that is not being covered. DHS being left out of funding when the bill was passed got one little story that I picked up on Rense and then silence. Now this.

Saying I trust the GOP leadership is twisting of my words, Calz. Clean up your act dude.

modwiz
17th February 2015, 18:23
People keep saying they are ready for the truth. Most cannot have a discussion without emotional triggering that results in twisted communications. It is too bad because the truth will be coming out in ever increasing exposure of the cabal and there will be much traumitization and confusion before it settles down. All towards a better world.

What kind of representation do people want. Two party and more systems do not work as they divide the body of a nation. Schizophrenia as a management model should be an obvious bad choice.

Cognitive dissonance and self-deception are in some of the ideas presented here. Elucidation would be time ill spent.

If any become "offended" by me, please let me know. There is an unsubscribe button handy for me to use. I would not want anyone to leave TOT because of me. My fit is becoming a difficult one and it is accepted by me. I will attend to my responsibility to make sure that my presence is not a disturbance.

Calz
17th February 2015, 18:29
Saying I trust the GOP leadership is twisting of my words, Calz. Clean up your act dude.

Wow ... gone dude ...

modwiz
17th February 2015, 18:49
My purpose on TOT is over. I leave with much love in my heart. Talk is cheap and it will now end in this thread and forum for me. All will be in my thoughts as a better world is prepared.

One last thing to ponder. What do we replace our rotten, criminal gubmints with? Will we still divide ourselves into political parties with different visions that get diluted through "compromise"? WIll Dems and Repubs give up their life-long political affiliations?

Anyway, toodles to Totters. You are a good hearted people.

Catsquotl
17th February 2015, 18:56
Anyway, toodles to Totters. You are a good hearted people.

Save travels modern wizard.
I hope we meet again someday.. Until then I will think of you and watch your vids of course.

With Love
Eelco

Curt
17th February 2015, 18:58
I'd be very sorry to see you go, Wizard. I'm sure many feel the same. The work you've begun here is something people, including me, are following with real interest.

I know you've got lots of avenues open that are a bit smoother and yielding more fruitful results. But I'm hoping TOT can be a part of it.

Whatever you decide, I'm thankful you've been here and that you've shared your work with us.

Much respect, Mod.

I know wizards may find hobbity types a bit frustrating at times; all those second breakfasts and worrying about the cozy life in the shire. But hobbits are brave and good sort of folk- with a lot more to offer than meets the eye.

Goes without saying I hope you'll reconsider and stick around.

The One
17th February 2015, 19:02
I see you have already gone

if you ever decide to come back just give us a pm buddy

All the best

Malc

monk
17th February 2015, 19:36
Please return Rad, fwiw I may not agree with everything you say but I will miss you dearly, lofty memes about not having attachments are not for me, humans are!

Chester
17th February 2015, 19:42
I am sad. I came here because I was inspired that modwiz was here.

sad

lookbeyond
17th February 2015, 19:55
Hello Modwiz, i feel there is someone missing at the dinner table, this will take some getting used to sadly, i hope you will reconsider, it can b difficult to participate in all threads, that does not take away from any threads value imho, i also find myself getting "attached" to other members here, :(

Calz
17th February 2015, 19:59
I am sad. I came here because I was inspired that modwiz was here.

sad

That was the case for me as well so this is really strange.

What must I do???

Fall on my sword???

Change my avatar name to Judas???

With all the talk about not being reactionary why in the world is questioning the GOP leadership (you remember them ... the neocons ... who are now back in power in both houses) something to prompt someone to clean up their act???

Huh???

Where in the world did this all come from and with all the suggestions regarding people bailing the forum due to an emotional reaction ... ***what***???

Ya know ... Rad ... I was one of your biggest supporters regarding the path you have chosen.

Right??? You know this.

Don't dump this on me ... what did I have to do with this?

Question what was going on with the RDF or the Ambassador???

This is a forum ... yes???

Is that no longer allowed in your threads???

I post this because you still watch ... if for some reason (beyond my simple understanding) I am the cause of you leaving then I will happily fall on my sword.

You have offered much here ... please tell me after all this time of being friends across several platforms you are not leaving simply because I stood up to you regarding a difference of opinion.

Don't take away from what you have built.

I will not tell you to "clean up your act" ... that is not my nature.

... but consider what you are doing.

If you are in service to other (and I truly believe your are) then why withdraw from this forum???

I will be happy to if for whatever reason it would bring you back.

Cal

Catsquotl
17th February 2015, 20:07
I wouldn't take it too personally Calz.

I feel Modwiz is being busy with the ambassador team and what they try to do in the near future.
For the moment Tot may just not be that snug a fit anymore. If anything the conversation with you just made it a bit more clear but from what he says I doubt he would let his emotions regarding your conversation be the reason to leave. Just the final nudge to decide what he already felt coming.

Or i'm just a fool and think to much.

With Love
Eelco

john parslow
17th February 2015, 20:16
Devastated to see you have gone Modwiz - I am busy for a few days and when I come back one of my mentors has disappeared - life is strange ... :whstl:

Catsquotl
17th February 2015, 20:21
The ambassador team announcing what they do and launch their website.
(modwiz is in there)

50-mK1VBdeM

http://www.truevisionofpeace.com

With Love
Eelco

That Guy
17th February 2015, 21:36
Dunno what to think of Rad's sudden departure to be honest, but ok, none of my business anyway.

Cool Runnings bro.

The link does not work btw http://www.truevisionofpeace.com , it sends me to Nowhereville.

Ok, link seems to be working fine now, never mind my above comment.

Ria
17th February 2015, 22:16
I know my focus has been on saving children and less on what Modwiz has been up to of late, but do feel like we have been dumped, I don't get it? as a way forward.......love and peace :shocked:

Melidae
17th February 2015, 22:50
Move on, if you must, Rad. I honor and respect the choice you have made to 'blaze a new trail'.

I have enjoyed the time our paths have converged, and will miss you greatly.

Fare thee well, my friend...until we meet again.

:hugs:

Ria
17th February 2015, 23:58
Modwiz I've listened to the video, is the Chinese female representertive called Chooi?
Congratulations to the ambassador, shocked his lady love.

Seikou-Kishi
18th February 2015, 00:27
It's an unfortunate day for us when Modwiz leaves. I can't say it's the nicest thing to have seen upon getting two minutes to stick my head through the door, but I understand the reasoning behind it.

Chester
18th February 2015, 01:21
I have been able to speak with Rad at length more than once this afternoon and early evening. Rad seems to have reached a frustration point and I sense he felt he might be wasting his time sometimes... that the essence of potential conversations was being snuffed. Where instead of us posting back the common ground we might share, instead we perhaps were finding things that would only shut down any potentially fruitful conversation.

I wish somehow I were better at posting where I focus on the potential positives as I see this is the only way we may ever achieve what I think is a common goal for most of us here - a truly wonderful new paradigm.

Chickadee
18th February 2015, 01:51
:(

The One
18th February 2015, 05:15
Maybe we need to open the tent again

Just a thought

Malc

Lillith
18th February 2015, 05:20
I hope Modwiz will reconsider. I like what he's doing with RDF and can imagine the energy and focus that may take him away from tot, but I enjoyed his posts and would like to share more. I do wish the RDF project all the support needed as it seems promising for the whole world.

Sooz
18th February 2015, 07:43
Mmmm, just been cogitating with a smoke on my back porch, listening to the rain and crickets, wondering if I should post something....well, here goes:

Modz I have followed your posts all the way back to PA days. You have always been kind to me (although with the odd kick in the shins when I must have come across like an annoying kid sister, lol).:blsh:

Most of all I remember your kindness in talking with me on Skype about 4 years ago. It was in the wee, small hours of the morning. Just after I lost my Mother. I needed to talk, you listened. Or rather I typed and you spoke because I couldn't get my Skype working properly.:pc:

I'm rather sad and a little bewildered you have unsubscribed so suddenly, (crap, I shouldn't have reminded everyone of the unsubscribe button). But not totally surprised. You've mentioned for quite a few months now that you felt you weren't getting anywhere, like Max Igan. And you would go quiet for long periods.

Obviously you have things to do and I salute your good heart to humanity. Good luck with everything. But don't feel shy with coming back sometimes just to say Hi. You have touched a lot of people.

There is always room at the table for a wizard with this ragtag bunch of TOTer's.

Much Love to you. Geez, now I've got a tear in me eye.:cry:
Sooz
xxx
Hugz:p

Tonz
18th February 2015, 10:17
Thanks Rad for all you have shared, but did the exit have to be abrupt. well what am I to know , of course it did, your on a mission and it is now. What ever it was that made you to unsubscribe so quickly it was for a reason. One day it would be nice to know,all in good time perhaps, until then bon viaje.

Chester
18th February 2015, 13:16
I hope Modwiz will reconsider. I like what he's doing with RDF and can imagine the energy and focus that may take him away from tot, but I enjoyed his posts and would like to share more. I do wish the RDF project all the support needed as it seems promising for the whole world.

I was hoping to explore the RDF in the other thread I just created... time being difficult for me right now - but I was hoping to look at it with an underlying attitude of positivity and for all involved, including the cabal.

I have had penetrating conversations with Rad and others regarding what I feel are important aspects to the... what do we call it? The Paradigm Shift. The one we all wish to occur save for perhaps some elements within the cabal and well, perhaps the masses who are mesmerized by "the movie."

Just for example -

One thing I would like to do is, I would like to role play "advocate for the cabal" and bring what might be "their positions" to the table in the form of discussion here on the forum just to see if we can identify critical impasses such that they might be overcome. But we can't do this unless we come with their hearts and minds both open.

It would be a shame to explore these things without Rad's involvement IMO... the exploration would be far less comprehensive.

Catsquotl
18th February 2015, 14:52
One thing I would like to do is, I would like to role play "advocate for the cabal" and bring what might be "their positions" to the table in the form of discussion here on the forum just to see if we can identify critical impasses such that they might be overcome. But we can't do this unless we come with their hearts and minds both open.

It would be a shame to explore these things without Rad's involvement IMO... the exploration would be far less comprehensive.

I don't understand who that might benefit and why.
In the end we are talking about a few handfuls of people. And I doubt the paradigm shift will be anything but a peaceful transition once plumber Joe opens his eyes and becomes awakened en mass. Making the transition as trauma-less for uncle and Aunt Joe. Now there's a discussion worth having i.m.o.

How are we going to keep them fed without them going into a looting frenzy when governments start toppling over or just don't show up any more.
How are we going to get them to behave and not start finding scapegoats for their anger. Open hearts and Minds yes, but ehm who decides what's open enough. I like to think we are somewhat aware and awakened people here, still here to there seems to be a lot of oppressed anger of which i cannot predict how it will release once the valve opens and the paradigm shift seems eminent.

With Love
Eelco

ronin
18th February 2015, 15:35
Ya fooking joking me.
Wisdom is leaving...
you have a message to spread and that involves everything from your your tube channel,the rdf to here on tot.
your growth is our growth that is how life works,you cannot just say hey i,m off now i have found what i am looking for?
the whole of agape is looking to the future and the past and making sense of it all.
through others we see what we cannot see in our lifes.

well i guess what we chatted about is not so private anymore:onthequite:

in my own selfish way i am sorry to see you go.

Godspeed brother.Be well in your quest.

Calz
18th February 2015, 16:40
"Back channel" information can be a very good thing sometimes.

You know ... diplomatic.

I offer my sincere apology to Rad and the forum at whole for any misunderstanding.

Rest assured ... I love the White One ... wish him the very very best on his journey ... and sure as hell hope his intuition is spot on!!!

Thanks to those reaching out.

My Samurai Sword is safely placed in it's sheath and there will be no belly slitting on this day (sorry Warf ... today is not a good day to die ...)

Love to all.

Cal

Shezbeth
18th February 2015, 18:57
And I doubt the paradigm shift will be anything but a peaceful transition once plumber Joe opens his eyes and becomes awakened en mass. [...]

How are we going to keep them fed without them going into a looting frenzy when governments start toppling over or just don't show up any more.
How are we going to get them to behave and not start finding scapegoats for their anger. Open hearts and Minds yes, but ehm who decides what's open enough. I like to think we are somewhat aware and awakened people here, still here to there seems to be a lot of oppressed anger of which i cannot predict how it will release once the valve opens and the paradigm shift seems eminent.

Perhaps the Cabal doesn't need an advocate, but while I agree to all your statements, I find they are out of order. IMO, the first statement is the last that is likely to occur, and the latter paragraph is what will need addressing for an expanse of time.

Personally - and I hope you will excuse me if you disagree - I have learned to never underestimate the lack of conducive response of the aggregate. In my estimation, the full spectrum of response would be observable; some would smoothly transition, while others would dig their heels in and hold onto their precious misconceptions. I could go further and suggest that the digging in of heels is more likely to occur in densely populated areas with a decreased average education, but that's pure speculation.

Breeze
18th February 2015, 19:25
Methinks we have a wizardry conundrum…….

Wizard leaves through unsubscribing……..

Meanwhile

Wizard observes discussions, and able to ‘thank’.

It’s a left/not left situation......

Methinks the answer is in the Space In-between……. . . . .

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/03/01/article-0-0D6A9C1F000005DC-312_306x495.jpg

Chester
18th February 2015, 20:39
I don't understand who that might benefit and why.
In the end we are talking about a few handfuls of people. And I doubt the paradigm shift will be anything but a peaceful transition once plumber Joe opens his eyes and becomes awakened en mass. Making the transition as trauma-less for uncle and Aunt Joe. Now there's a discussion worth having i.m.o.

With Love
Eelco

The idea is that we all experience the smoothest transition possible to the (all my opinion only) impending new paradigm. That is why I feel it might be wise to explore all possibilities as to how this might come forth. I imagine that if some within the cabal have the ability to create pandemonium, by exploring the various forms of transition, the odds may be reduced that these beings "with fingers on buttons" choose to "push these buttons."

Why this is important to me is because we have children and some of them have children. I imagine that some within the cabal do not wish to raise the odds their own children suffer unnecessarily. I would imagine that "escape" into underground facilities and/or off planet escape routes likely would be traumatic for many. If this could be avoided, then (again just my opinion) this should be explored seriously.

Chickadee
18th February 2015, 20:43
Methinks we have a wizardry conundrum…….

Wizard leaves through unsubscribing……..

Meanwhile

Wizard observes discussions, and able to ‘thank’.

It’s a left/not left situation......

Methinks the answer is in the Space In-between……. . . . .

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/03/01/article-0-0D6A9C1F000005DC-312_306x495.jpg

.. Shhh.. He secretly loves in his humble wizardly ways..

:)
(But you didn't hear it from me)

Omnisense
18th February 2015, 21:39
Sad to see modwiz go. :( I hope he will be back. Posting just about anything on a forum means people can oppose what you say. I have found (as i oppose views somewhat frequently) that debate or opposing views often lead to the other person judging me, hating me, and wanting to see me suffer it seems. I have gained a good bit of enemies over the years just by debating people. I find most people hold grudges. After so much experience in this area, I have come to philosophize that it takes a great degree of enlightenment to find your reality opposed, and be able to debate in a healthy manner. I have started to limit my disagreements with people on forums because I do not need more enemies... And that is where pretty much all my 'internet enemies' came from(shame I have any, I dont hold a grudge but they do)...

A forum that has modwiz is a better place IMO. I hope in time he will come back. I remember modwiz posted his to me not long ago:

Omni, I applaud your production of content. Not everyone can like what content producers make but, offering content is refreshing when most offer opinions. There are many silent but appreciative people. Even if the content is not watched or resonated with. Get used to critics and critique. It comes with being an artist. To even have it considered is all an artist can ask for.

Keep at it, brother.

Good advice that perhaps he would gain hearing at this juncture.. Please come back modwiz. <3

Tribe
18th February 2015, 21:44
Sad to see modwiz go. :( I hope he will be back. Posting just about anything on a forum means people can oppose what you say. I have found (as i oppose views somewhat frequently) that debate or opposing views often lead to the other person judging me, hating me, and wanting to see me suffer it seems. I have gained a good bit of enemies over the years just by debating people. I find most people hold grudges. After so much experience in this area, I have come to philosophize that it takes a great degree of enlightenment to find your reality opposed, and be able to debate in a healthy manner. I have started to limit my disagreements with people on forums because I do not need more enemies... And that is where pretty much all my 'internet enemies' came from(shame I have any, I dont hold a grudge but they do)...

A forum that has modwiz is a better place IMO. I hope in time he will come back. I remember modwiz posted his to me not long ago:

Good advice that perhaps he would gain hearing at this juncture.. Please come back modwiz. <3

Omnisense , this post has to be my favourite post of the day , it warmed me and made me sit upright ! how wise and how wonderful .. all of it ! thank you ! :love:

Breeze
18th February 2015, 21:53
Methinks it is all wizardry talk............ :wiz::wiz::wiz:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bd5YUEOwlE

norman
18th February 2015, 23:05
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHydngA5C4E

Good truckin' Mod:swing::smile2::ht:

Chester
18th February 2015, 23:09
A new Modwiz video -

My6BQ2xvYqE