PDA

View Full Version : A introductory trip through the parthenon of planetary gods, titans, and more.

Onceinabluemoon
19th January 2015, 20:02
Lord Sid reminded me of something, that I have been considering doing for a long time. A thread that clears away the mists of illusion over the gods, titans, archons and more.

The Titans (Greek), Babylonian, Sumerian, Annunaki, Assyrian, Canannite Gods are all the same beings, and a lot of the Egyptian ones are as well. Then a lot of the Egyptian and Irish/Celtic Gods are one / same, as the Roman and Greek and some of the Scandinavian Gods are one in the same. Or what some of us call "soul splits" of the prime being.

The Ascended Masters and Lords of Karma known mostly among the New Age groups are mostly 'copies' or 'soul splits' of the Babylonian Gods as well. To the best of my knowledge and the information I have gained over time not only via research but mostly intuitively either directly or from a member of my team, we've come to identify the archons (planetary controllers) are the same beings as the Lords of Karma/ Babylonian Gods. The Great divine director being the most nefarious of the whole lot along with the AI (All Seeing Eye of God).

But then there is much confusion too among the various texts, etc. Like for example, the 'real' Azazel is a First Angel of Fire, a very positive being. But, because he killed a son of EL (Babylonian god, aka Khronos, Chronus, Kumabi, Saturn, etc) and EL is one of the 'few' featured or wrote about as one of the "God" beings for two of the most popular world religions and was among those involved in influencing the writing of their book, Azazel's name got attributed to a rebellious angel, and also a demon took the same name as well and then a lot of negative stuff got attributed to him.

There are many among the true benevolent angels, gods, etc that in the realm of rebelling against the plans of those who were involved in creation of this universe not wanting to contribute to the removal of free will from everyone in this universe has gotten a bad rap and given a negative attribute.

There seems to be some confusion though among several beings. Melchezidek, a very negative being, also high priest to EL, is aka Archangel Michael, one of the three or four individuals Jesus was based on and could quite conceivably be Marduk and Ra, but then there is speculation that Ra and / or Marduk is a soul split of El, I haven't been able yet to clearly satisfy this to my full levels yet and so I'm leaving it undetermined as of currently. But there's also an AI that portrays himself as Archangel Michael that is part of the multitude of government controlled AI's and is one of the AI's protecting the planet from what they perceive as the threats, including us incarnates, positive ETs etc. Most people who believe they're channeling that archangel, if they're lucky they get Melchezidek, if not, they get

There are also many of the individuals mentioned in the bible as positives, that are just name variations of Canaanite Deities that are just real nasty pieces of work. A good example, most known that Seth is supposed to be the son of Adam (an automaton made by EL, Lucifer, and Lilith with the intention of creating a soul like AI, in Utopia, the realm of the Gods) and then there is the same being but portrayed with a name variation, Set. Set/Seth is the same being. Same can be seen if you research the being Lot and look up the name Lotan which is the serpent ally of the evil being Yam.

From my research what I've been able to find is there was originally about 20 different beings, they split, copied, cloned them selves and made their number into about 70, and from there became the gods, goddess, etc, of many different belief systems and cultures through out the world.

Another, is Baal, is Beelzebub is about 5-6 different beings. All kinds of variations. Now someone really didn't want me typing this because I got a lot of computer issues, copters and planes around my house while I was typing this. It's not complete, I'm not done yet, but this is just the introduction. If you guys are interested or want to contribute to this list, feel free. Anyone that has information to add, by all means, feel free to do it.

And I might infact be wrong about some of this, which is possible, but this has been what I've found so far on my research.

Enki / EL / Lucifer is another one, though not the 'real' original Lucifer, he took over once the true Lucifer was put out of commission on the main timeline / reality.