PDA

View Full Version : Isolation

mjk9
16th January 2015, 19:22
I'm upset today. I just noticed something in my bathroom that makes no sense. I know I didn't do it and it couldn't have happened by itself.

I have a mesh drain plug for the tub to catch hairs so they don't go down the drain. I keep it outside of the tub on the floor in the corner when I've cleaned it and I'm not using it. I just found it wedged into one of the knobs in the tub. It couldn't have got there by itself and I know I didn't put it there. Things like that have been happening since I moved into my apartment 6 years ago. I live alone and I don't have family nearby. A few years back, somebody stole my air conditioner and one of my parakeets. I have no idea who comes into my house but somebody sure does. I cannot imagine the disappearance of an air conditioner and I'm certainly not imagining what I just discovered in my bathroom an hour ago. Technically, this is the third instance in the past two months where I'm finding things that get my attention.

I live in a very nice house in a very nice neighborhood. In other words, I don't live in the ghetto.

I'm upset because of this but I'm also upset because of isolation and having NOBODY to rely on for support. I'm in total isolation with the exception of the internet. I rarely leave my house and I almost never leave my neighborhood. In the past 3 years I have left this neighborhood not even half a dozen times. I don't drive, I don't work, I don't date. I don't even go to doctor appointments.

So, somebody has certainly been in my house. The hostility is difficult to sit with. This is undoubtedly TI harassment. There is nobody - no organization, no agency - to support people in handling this EVIL. I have developed a very intense and severe hatred toward the United States and, fearlessly so.

The worst part is the hatred and the hostility. The isolation is terrible and awful but the impact and effect of such disturbing harassment and manipulation is absolutely brutal and intolerable. The violation that it is makes me feel extremely violent. I'm physically ill and weak so I have no ability and no capacity to act on such aggressive feelings and energies but I do wish I had my very own army to command! If I could organize my own government, I would.

There is just no way to transmute these brutal, sadistic, torturous feelings that this outrageous invasion produces. It is so difficult for me to feel like the woman that I am, when I really feel like a warrior and a man. Which, of course, makes me even more angry. Talk about total assault on one's entire being!

I feel like a caged animal. I feel like a captive and a prisoner. For the longest time, my apartment felt like a prison but then it became a living grave. However, I still exist and I'm still communicating. Thing is, there are no "authorities" to go to. There is no official investigation and no movement toward Justice. It disgusts me so badly.

What REALLY is the point of targeting somebody and driving them to madness? Why are they so sadistic? What's the real point of it, anyway? Just to provoke me, stir me up and watch me pop off at the mouth (er, fingertips)?

If it isn't sicko human beings, it's incomprehensible space aliens. WTF. I'm tired.

Frances
16th January 2015, 19:34
Hello mjk9, I do hope you can get some protection to keep you safe, that protection may be spiritual in nature as it would appear you have only yourself to rely on.
Please explain what TI is?
Frances.

mjk9
16th January 2015, 20:11
Hello mjk9, I do hope you can get some protection to keep you safe, that protection may be spiritual in nature as it would appear you have only yourself to rely on.
Please explain what TI is?
Frances.

I decided that it's time to get myself a surveillance camera. I really despise having to do that because I don't like surveillance. Hard to protest something or be against something if I'll be using it myself. Sigh.

TI means targeted individuals. There's a phenomenon called gang stalking but I'm not very comfortable with that term so I don't often use it myself, I just refer to it. It's a complicated and difficult subject matter. I sometimes think it's just a manifestation of mass psychosis but that it just so happens to play itself out as a sadistic cat & mouse game. Very sickening.

Stoat muldoon
16th January 2015, 20:58
Hi Mjk9 and welcome to the TOT . First of all you have to find point of entry , how they enter your home . Front door , put some tape across the door and frame to see if they are coming in through you from door . If that is point of entry then change your locks . If the point of entry is not the front door , do the same with windows , put tape across the frame and the window opener . Find the point of entry and we can sort it .

mjk9
16th January 2015, 21:33
Hi Mjk9 and welcome to the TOT . First of all you have to find point of entry , how they enter your home . Front door , put some tape across the door and frame to see if they are coming in through you from door . If that is point of entry then change your locks . If the point of entry is not the front door , do the same with windows , put tape across the frame and the window opener . Find the point of entry and we can sort it .

Hi, thanks! :)

There's only one way in and it's the same way out. Most homes have two entries, mine has only one. I'm on the second floor so nobody gets in through the windows, lol. Plus, I have security screens on my windows that don't open. Anyway, I do intend to start doing something with the doorway. Booby trap it or something. mmhmm.

Stoat muldoon
16th January 2015, 21:55
Hi, thanks! :)

There's only one way in and it's the same way out. Most homes have two entries, mine has only one. I'm on the second floor so nobody gets in through the windows, lol. Plus, I have security screens on my windows that don't open. Anyway, I do intend to start doing something with the doorway. Booby trap it or something. mmhmm.You don't have to booby trap it , like home alone kid lol , just a bit of tape . If there's only one way in and out and you have that covered then it's other . Are we talking other ?

mjk9
16th January 2015, 22:05
You don't have to booby trap it , like home alone kid lol , just a bit of tape . If there's only one way in and out and you have that covered then it's other . Are we talking other ?

Tape won't work for me but I'll come up with something. I'm just frustrated right now, feeling like the only way to protect my home is to never leave it (which is impossible, obviously). I can't tolerate that somebody has been in my home. It's such a violation and is so disturbing. I have an inability to accept the reality, the reality that no matter what safety precautions I might employ I can't ever fully protect myself from the sinister intent of evil minded people. If they're met with an obstruction at one point, they'll just find another method to harass and disturb. They're relentless.

Bob
16th January 2015, 22:11
I decided that it's time to get myself a surveillance camera. I really despise having to do that because I don't like surveillance. Hard to protest something or be against something if I'll be using it myself. Sigh.

TI means targeted individuals. There's a phenomenon called gang stalking but I'm not very comfortable with that term so I don't often use it myself, I just refer to it. It's a complicated and difficult subject matter. I sometimes think it's just a manifestation of mass psychosis but that it just so happens to play itself out as a sadistic cat & mouse game. Very sickening.

I've had to do the same, being a TI myself, from stalkers. I opted for cameras and motion detectors. Found out it was a neighbor messing around.. One can get cameras with internet feeds so you can check on your place while away..

mjk9
16th January 2015, 23:01
I've had to do the same, being a TI myself, from stalkers. I opted for cameras and motion detectors. Found out it was a neighbor messing around.. One can get cameras with internet feeds so you can check on your place while away..

Yes I found one actually that offers recording (sweet!) and the ability to view on the internet via a multitude of devices (desktop, tablet, smartphone). There are many factors that contribute to this isolation I'm in but I'd say the primary factor is those "random" people in public who say or do something too provoking, and it feels too personal ("gang stalkers"). I sometimes call them psycho puppets. I try to convince myself that they're just disturbed people, just like me, on a mental wavelength that makes them say things like as if they were spiritual mediums or something. I think of consciousness, and I think there's a phantom of some sort, that is insidious and gets in the minds of most people (but not everyone). I think of it as a spiritual pestilence. I suppose it's just one of my coping mechanisms, a desperate intellectual attempt to rationalize the ordeal. Some days, if I have to go out, I want to wear thick headphones and dark eyeglasses and other protective shielding. It's all so exhausting.

Calabash
16th January 2015, 23:07
Have you considered that you may have a poltergeist? To my knowledge we've never discussed poltergeist on this forum although please correct me if I'm wrong.

mjk9
16th January 2015, 23:25
Have you considered that you may have a poltergeist? To my knowledge we've never discussed poltergeist on this forum although please correct me if I'm wrong. I actually have considered some spiritual phenomenon, where a disembodied entity can interact with the physical world. But what grounds my perspective is that somebody did take an air conditioner and I don't think the spirit world is responsible for that. When one of my birds went missing (I had two) I searched for days and weeks, thinking it must have died somewhere. I never found it and there's no way it could have flown away. My windows (screens) aren't ever open so it could not have flown out and it also could not have flown down a flight of stairs and out the front door without me noticing, lol. So, definitely, a real person has been in my home. It could be the same individual over all these years or it could be different people. The space alien stuff I have to deal with is difficult and stressful enough, this just makes it all ten times worse.

Bob
16th January 2015, 23:28
Howdy, mjk9 - harassment, stalkng - psycho-terrorism created by anything is the lowest form of communications anything can do. We had hoped beings would be more compassionate, caring, not wanting to invade 'other's space', but I've found that is an expectation, and reality and our "druthers" don't always jibe..

So what to do, what Calabash proposes I think is a very good thought to consider.

I've seen my motion detectors go off in a pattern for no reason that is objectively observable by one's eyes, and I have had things move around, often-times the skew or shift of an object is about 15 degrees.. weird to see like 20 things in one's home or office all skewed rotated slightly by that same amount, usually for me the skew is to the left by that amount.. AND with those things skewed to the left, things well, just feel creepy-out-of-place.

I know with the camera recorder, the documentation is there for large things like bodies... although at night at times something does trip the detectors, and watching the video, nothing is there... that was recorded by the camera.. certain times also that type of activity kicks in..

Having the detectors if anything gives one piece of mind that it's not all in the head :) determining if it is a physical body, or a poltergeist is interesting.

Video does give you documentation.. knowing that there are others 'out-there' being affected by the stalking phenomenon hopefully helps one know support exists to be able to deal with it.. Funny just now as I write this, my perimeter detector systems are going off saying something is moving around, and the cameras say nothing is there, but the IR detectors are saying yes there is.. (remember the movie Forbidden Planet?)

Elbie
16th January 2015, 23:33
Yes I found one actually that offers recording (sweet!) and the ability to view on the internet via a multitude of devices (desktop, tablet, smartphone). There are many factors that contribute to this isolation I'm in but I'd say the primary factor is those "random" people in public who say or do something too provoking, and it feels too personal ("gang stalkers"). I sometimes call them psycho puppets. I try to convince myself that they're just disturbed people, just like me, on a mental wavelength that makes them say things like as if they were spiritual mediums or something. I think of consciousness, and I think there's a phantom of some sort, that is insidious and gets in the minds of most people (but not everyone). I think of it as a spiritual pestilence. I suppose it's just one of my coping mechanisms, a desperate intellectual attempt to rationalize the ordeal. Some days, if I have to go out, I want to wear thick headphones and dark eyeglasses and other protective shielding. It's all so exhausting.

if this helps, you do not sound disturbed to me.
your writing and narration are impeccable.

Calabash
16th January 2015, 23:37
I actually have considered some spiritual phenomenon, where a disembodied entity can interact with the physical world. But what grounds my perspective is that somebody did take an air conditioner and I don't think the spirit world is responsible for that. When one of my birds went missing (I had two) I searched for days and weeks, thinking it must have died somewhere. I never found it and there's no way it could have flown away. My windows (screens) aren't ever open so it could not have flown out and it also could not have flown down a flight of stairs and out the front door without me noticing, lol. So, definitely, a real person has been in my home. It could be the same individual over all these years or it could be different people. The space alien stuff I have to deal with is difficult and stressful enough, this just makes it all ten times worse.

Could you afford to change all your locks then? Just in case somebody (a previous tenant/landlord) may have a copy of your keys . . . and maybe leave a note on the side saying, "Smile . . . you're on camera".

mjk9
16th January 2015, 23:41
Howdy, mjk9 - harassment, stalkng - psycho-terrorism created by anything is the lowest form of communications anything can do. We had hoped beings would be more compassionate, caring, not wanting to invade 'other's space', but I've found that is an expectation, and reality and our "druthers" don't always jibe..

So what to do, what Calabash proposes I think is a very good thought to consider.

I've seen my motion detectors go off in a pattern for no reason that is objectively observable by one's eyes, and I have had things move around, often-times the skew or shift of an object is about 15 degrees.. weird to see like 20 things in one's home or office all skewed rotated slightly by that same amount, usually for me the skew is to the left by that amount.. AND with those things skewed to the left, things well, just feel creepy-out-of-place.

I know with the camera recorder, the documentation is there for large things like bodies... although at night at times something does trip the detectors, and watching the video, nothing is there... that was recorded by the camera.. certain times also that type of activity kicks in..

Having the detectors if anything gives one piece of mind that it's not all in the head :) determining if it is a physical body, or a poltergeist is interesting.

Video does give you documentation.. knowing that there are others 'out-there' being affected by the stalking phenomenon hopefully helps one know support exists to be able to deal with it.. Funny just now as I write this, my perimeter detector systems are going off saying something is moving around, and the cameras say nothing is there, but the IR detectors are saying yes there is.. (remember the movie Forbidden Planet?)

I haven't seen that movie. Stopped watching movies and TV many years ago because it distorts my mind and can be triggering and disturbing. I have a scarred mind :(

It can be helpful, yes, that others have experienced the same or similar experiences. I just can't seem to make the sort of connections that I would like to, so that bums me out a lot. But the good thing, I suppose, is that I never give up and I'm still searching and still communicating.

Yes, things feel creepy out of place! So far, things go missing. I've yet to experience having something *appear*. Watch, now that I've mentioned it ... lol. just kidding.

mjk9
16th January 2015, 23:46
if this helps, you do not sound disturbed to me.
your writing and narration are impeccable.

Thank you, I appreciate that. I don't have any difficultly acknowledging that I'm a disturbed person. I am. But I also do have a good intellect and a bit of a gift with words so I'd say those two things are my saving grace, so to speak. Understanding is always my highest goal, I'm easily upset by mental conflict.

mjk9
16th January 2015, 23:48
Could you afford to change all your locks then? Just in case somebody (a previous tenant/landlord) may have a copy of your keys . . . and maybe leave a note on the side saying, "Smile . . . you're on camera".

Haha. The locks were changed for me so no prior tenant has keys. I would be amazing though if I installed a camera and actually caught somebody.

Elbie
16th January 2015, 23:52
Thank you, I appreciate that. I don't have any difficultly acknowledging that I'm a disturbed person. I am. But I also do have a good intellect and a bit of a gift with words so I'd say those two things are my saving grace, so to speak. Understanding is always my highest goal, I'm easily upset by mental conflict.

i'll take your word for it.
hope you won't get disturbed even more if i vacate this thread - my sense is that you are not asking for any purposeful help, except attention.
best wishes

Bob
16th January 2015, 23:56
:) we'll get thru it.. Knowing that there are others dealing with it helps..

Forbidden planet... old movie about when travelers went to an advanced planet, the travelers after a while find out, the "id", or monsters from the id have been being amplified by the ancient civilizations' mind augmenters..to the point that actual footprints appear, people get harmed, and so forth... so of course the fears from the "id" manifest, and bring forth a reality to fulfill the mind's ponderings..

It would be humorous in a really silly sort of way, if earth has such things that are waking up, and people are having manifestations of the issues..

Can we bring a stalker into our lives because we fear it? so to break the cycle if that is in fact what evoked the cycle, is get the camera, get the peace of mind and thereby discharge a tense situation..

Still, if it isn't that, and there is someone messing around the all seeing camera and recorder is going to note.. I sleep better since I put them in, I know that.. and having a way to see what's happening in the apartment using the Android phone remotely is priceless for piece of mind..

btw, something flew past the west perimeter camera, very white and very fast.. as I was describing the motion detectors tripping..

mjk9
16th January 2015, 23:59
i'll take your word for it.
hope you won't get disturbed even more if i vacate this thread - my sense is that you are not asking for any purposeful help, except attention.
best wishes

No, I'm not disturbed if you decide to not participate in this thread anymore. I think attention can be helpful, despite the extreme negative connotations that are often attributed to those who need attention (as if it were a crime?). I certainly don't feel badly for existing, nor do I feel badly for wanting to discuss issues with others who might possibly be able to understand. A lot of people don't understand which is just another factor of horrible, debilitating isolation.

Thanks, best wishes to you too :)

mjk9
17th January 2015, 00:07
:) we'll get thru it.. Knowing that there are others dealing with it helps..

Forbidden planet... old movie about when travelers went to an advanced planet, the travelers after a while find out, the "id", or monsters from the id have been being amplified by the ancient civilizations' mind augmenters..to the point that actual footprints appear, people get harmed, and so forth... so of course the fears from the "id" manifest, and bring forth a reality to fulfill the mind's ponderings..

It would be humorous in a really silly sort of way, if earth has such things that are waking up, and people are having manifestations of the issues..

Can we bring a stalker into our lives because we fear it? so to break the cycle if that is in fact what evoked the cycle, is get the camera, get the peace of mind and thereby discharge a tense situation..

Still, if it isn't that, and there is someone messing around the all seeing camera and recorder is going to note.. I sleep better since I put them in, I know that.. and having a way to see what's happening in the apartment using the Android phone remotely is priceless for piece of mind..

btw, something flew past the west perimeter camera, very white and very fast.. as I was describing the motion detectors tripping..

I think I know what you're referring to, about manifesting in reality what the mind holds. I once read that a person who experiences chronic break-ins and thefts is a sign that they are spirituallyinvaded, and the manifestation of such in reality is the signal. I wouldn't even know where to begin, to find a way to repulse instead of attract and manifest.

Any thought on what the white thing was?

Bob
17th January 2015, 00:19
I think I know what you're referring to, about manifesting in reality what the mind holds. I once read that a person who experiences chronic break-ins and thefts is a sign that they are spirituallyinvaded, and the manifestation of such in reality is the signal. I wouldn't even know where to begin, to find a way to repulse instead of attract and manifest.

Any thought on what the white thing was?

My guess is, because i needed a justification for my mind, the universe provided a something, to actualize the thought, similar to the concept that thoughts are things..

That concept is at something they call the "quantum level" or where before matter manifests, it must have a higher consciousness than matter around..
*ultimate type of chicken egg thingy..

I know it was big, something about the size of a baseball glove and a similar shape, and fast..

So the type of manifestation probably is significant..

When I noticed things were being rotated by that 15-20 degrees to the left what I realized is I needed to "retuned my house" (get my house in order as things were being skewed).. doing that and the rotation stuff stopped.. a connect of the dots so to speak started to evoke a correction.. I can't tell if that was a spiritual invasion or if the universe in general was sharing a message based on my actions and inactions.. I figured, heck, take the easy road and just look at what's what, and adjust accordingly.. (eheh, funny as i looked at that camera just now i saw a "netting" appear sorta like a big fishnet, also quite white and luminous.. so the dots connected is "things are meshing, with the ah-ha's")

I'm a strong believer in observing what's happening in the micro and macro.. If our space so to speak is being invaded, and we feel off by that, well, our space is being invaded on a larger scale too.. connecting the dots.. And maybe that is being blanked out from the conscious mind on the bigger level, and we need more personal levels for us to pick up what the bigger picture is.. ahh confirmation again, same camera just had a large big white rectangular square happen infront of it.. just as I connected the dots..

I think its amazing this ability to communicate - it certainly helps deal with isolation.. :)

Calabash
17th January 2015, 00:35
No, I'm not disturbed if you decide to not participate in this thread anymore. I think attention can be helpful, despite the extreme negative connotations that are often attributed to those who need attention (as if it were a crime?). I certainly don't feel badly for existing, nor do I feel badly for wanting to discuss issues with others who might possibly be able to understand. A lot of people don't understand which is just another factor of horrible, debilitating isolation.

Thanks, best wishes to you too :)

Sometimes people leave their babies to cry because "they just want attention" and I always think, "Well, bloody well give it to them then . . . ." I'm really not referring to you as a baby mjk9 but if you want my attention then you have it. :)

mjk9
17th January 2015, 00:49
My guess is, because i needed a justification for my mind, the universe provided a something, to actualize the thought, similar to the concept that thoughts are things..

That concept is at something they call the "quantum level" or where before matter manifests, it must have a higher consciousness than matter around..
*ultimate type of chicken egg thingy..

I know it was big, something about the size of a baseball glove and a similar shape, and fast..

So the type of manifestation probably is significant..

When I noticed things were being rotated by that 15-20 degrees to the left what I realized is I needed to "retuned my house" (get my house in order as things were being skewed).. doing that and the rotation stuff stopped.. a connect of the dots so to speak started to evoke a correction.. I can't tell if that was a spiritual invasion or if the universe in general was sharing a message based on my actions and inactions.. I figured, heck, take the easy road and just look at what's what, and adjust accordingly.. (eheh, funny as i looked at that camera just now i saw a "netting" appear sorta like a big fishnet, also quite white and luminous.. so the dots connected is "things are meshing, with the ah-ha's")

I'm a strong believer in observing what's happening in the micro and macro.. If our space so to speak is being invaded, and we feel off by that, well, our space is being invaded on a larger scale too.. connecting the dots.. And maybe that is being blanked out from the conscious mind on the bigger level, and we need more personal levels for us to pick up what the bigger picture is.. ahh confirmation again, same camera just had a large big white rectangular square happen infront of it.. just as I connected the dots..

I think its amazing this ability to communicate - it certainly helps deal with isolation.. :)

I like you, Bob. :) Yes .. communicating helps to deal with isolation, very much.

I did have an experience once where an angel figurine that my daughter gave me was often turned around, and I'm not the one who moved it. I always noticed when it was as I left it, and always noticed when it had been moved. The interesting thing was, at that time, I had peak psychic phenomenon happening (very intense, too). This was back in 2008, just before I stopped watching movies and TV. I Robot was in the theaters and I was interested so I decided to see it. I sat down in the theater, hadn't been there for more than 5 minutes, when I kept having a strong and persistent feeling that somebody was breaking into my vehicle (where I kept my angel figurine, coincidentally). I dismissed the feeling as "paranoia" (per social programming, conditioning and psychiatric brainwash) and continued to watch the movie. The feeling persisted and was very demanding. I almost got out of my seat to go outside and check but again, I dismissed it and continued to watch the movie.

At the end of the movie I went outside to discover a shocking surprise: police cars in the parking lot, and smashed glass all over the ground. The car next to mine had been broken into. I was VERY upset. As I sat in my vehicle, I remembered a piece of paper that somebody had given me (which I still have). It said "scientists are now discovering what the sages have always known to be true, that our thoughts create reality". I knew I wasn't thinking of a vehicle being broken into, I was perceiving it (a form of precognition), but while I sat there remembering that message she gave me I decided to put it to the test. I focused with intent and decided to create a scenario. I said out loud that the next day I would meet a man and then I named him. After that, I drove away.

The next day, I was sitting in a waiting area when in walks a man. He walked up to the receptionist and told her he wanted to leave papers for somebody. Then he gave his name. He told the receptionist his name is "Jay Goer" (spelling could be different, like Gower, but I'm spelling what I phonetically heard). Jay was the name I had given the man in the scenario I created the night before. I freaked out. I thought for sure somebody had installed cameras in my vehicle and were spying on me.

As for invasion, I definitely have a very strong sense of being invaded. I think of "alien invasion" a bit differently than what may be the common belief. I think of it more as bodily invasion, as in, possession. But what's been happening in my home I think is totally other human beings doing it. Like the night somebody drove by and was shining a green laser light in my window (annoying). I stopped answering my phone years ago (if I don't know the number) because I was tired of the prank calls.

mjk9
17th January 2015, 00:52
Sometimes people leave their babies to cry because "they just want attention" and I always think, "Well, bloody well give it to them then . . . ." I'm really not referring to you as a baby mjk9 but if you want my attention then you have it. :)

Thanks. I definitely appreciate positive attention and don't intend to draw negative attention. I hope that the ones who do pay attention do so because they're interested and they'd like to (same as I do with how I spend my attention), and not out of any sense of obligation or anything like that. Sometimes, the right attention is exactly what people need. And I think that's a good thing. :)

modwiz
17th January 2015, 00:54
My interest in other planetary races is almost completely exo-political and cosmological.

mjk9
17th January 2015, 01:04
My interest in other planetary races is almost completely exo-political and cosmological.

Exo-political, new term for me. I had to look it up, this is what I found:

Exopolitics is based upon the understanding that earth is being visited by many advanced extraterrestrial races with diverse ethics, motives and agendas. The dynamics of the interactions between ET races and their interactions with earth humanity is to be explored on this site (http://exopolitics.blogspot.com/).

Cool! I suppose I have an interest in it then since I've become confused as to which ET race is which, who is benevolent and who isn't. I'm very confused about it. For the longest time I was a full believer in total benevolence but things started to shift in my thinking, and I wondered if I should be more discerning (as in, how do I know if they're not vicious predators?!). Good word, thanks.

Bob
17th January 2015, 01:11
So dots connection appearing - awareness appearing, what needs refining is OK, messages coming, is there a deeper message that needs to be received?

All this assumes that there is a deeper maybe that off-world (or inner world?) breakthrough the dimensions to reach out to us (as we have been reaching out)..

I had a really interesting dialog face to face at one time, a long time ago, tho.. sigh, with a UFO contactee interviewer who worked with folks (he worked with Betty and Barnie Hill) way back, and he told me stories about how he found in some cases, communications from "the other side" (which could be an inner world), use whatever ways are available to communicate with, and if it is UFO's one needs one gets ufo's, or if one needs angels, one gets angels to communicate with.. If one is being personally invaded maybe that is how whomever the they is, is how they interact. Setting boundaries it seems to me is appropriate, when such types of communications is OK to have happen. That would be honorable, and again, it is an expectation of mine that I would "expect" sentient consciousness would respect.

As I have seen, at least in my experience is to be able to share what is happening, in other words, what you brought up, communicate and not isolate..

Yup, and of course its interesting meeting here and finding commonality. And willing to dive right in there.. spirit of community.

So what's the observations so far - manifestations are happening, others are having similar.. ok got it.
Ability to not freak out (well not totally at least ;) ) when communications happens - able to possibly sort out what's happening through discussion.. (outreach is good)
Take some good "just in case measures" (with security issues, cameras and recording is good, as well as real time monitoring) - maintain real-world accepted objectivity just because we still live in situations requiring us to be as they say "grounded"

All in all, one spiritually and physically doesn't have to be isolated, reaching out and sharing, on a gradient level helps.. Sometimes too steep a gradient and folks miss how deep one wants to communicate, that the 'other's' just don't get it and of course emotions kick in, and off it goes..

An absolutely great exercise you may want to try, is to observe for yourself, by holding in your imagination, the whole set of events "at arms length" - by that I mean just sorta stepping out of your body, and moving outwards (backwards works well), and just keep moving backwards, and outwards until the whole scene with the concerns in it, is about the size of a 50 pense piece, or a US golden dollar piece:

http://24carat.co.uk/images/1969fiftypencerev400.jpg

When you do that energetically you move to a position of being "senior" to the events or concerns.. (and effectively disconnect from any assaults for instance)...
then just with you mind, direct to what is infront of you, hi - :) and expect some sort of dialog, or sensation back.. After a while, "it" will reveal itself and just remember you are senior to "it" at all times.. And a good safe communications without body invasion can happen..

modwiz
17th January 2015, 01:16
My perspective is we have to stand as sovereigns of Gaia. They may think they have a mandate for 'heaven. She is from heaven. It is Her mandate on Earth that applies. SHe is waiting as we awaken now. We are Her immune system. She could wrack the planet and clear it. She will not do that to Her children as they awaken. The biggest show in the Universe is unfolding here on this planet. ET's have kept this very quiet. Good and bad intentioned. All have some desire to control things and Gaia having Her children awaken as gods will put the false gods of the past on the run. It will be game over for them.

My very distict take on what is happening with all of the ET involvement.

The deep states are just a bunch of wayward humans with no spiritual sense, out for themselves. The ET's have no respect for the lot. They use them.

Calabash
17th January 2015, 01:32
I have a feeling that everything, from ETs to meditation to OOBs to telepathy, etc. is all about frequencies and that's how everything is linked. Even human beings have their own unique frequency, both physically (as holograms), mentally (as gifted in music, moods, etc) and spiritually (as in planes and oobs etc.) and so it is in the micro-macro. We should all be concentrating on our tuning maybe . . :) lol

modwiz
17th January 2015, 01:42
I have a feeling that everything, from ETs to meditation to OOBs to telepathy, etc. is all about frequencies and that's how everything is linked. Even human beings have their own unique frequency, both physically (as holograms), mentally (as gifted in music, moods, etc) and spiritually (as in planes and oobs etc.) and so it is in the micro-macro. We should all be concentrating on our tuning maybe . . :) lol

Tuning (in) is the most important thing we can do. My question is: Who/What is God for us Earth humans. Tuning into the right God will change everything. Who's your momma?

mjk9
17th January 2015, 01:54
So dots connection appearing - awareness appearing, what needs refining is OK, messages coming, is there a deeper message that needs to be received?

All this assumes that there is a deeper maybe that off-world (or inner world?) breakthrough the dimensions to reach out to us (as we have been reaching out)..

I had a really interesting dialog face to face at one time, a long time ago, tho.. sigh, with a UFO contactee interviewer who worked with folks (he worked with Betty and Barnie Hill) way back, and he told me stories about how he found in some cases, communications from "the other side" (which could be an inner world), use whatever ways are available to communicate with, and if it is UFO's one needs one gets ufo's, or if one needs angels, one gets angels to communicate with.. If one is being personally invaded maybe that is how whomever the they is, is how they interact. Setting boundaries it seems to me is appropriate, when such types of communications is OK to have happen. That would be honorable, and again, it is an expectation of mine that I would "expect" sentient consciousness would respect.

As I have seen, at least in my experience is to be able to share what is happening, in other words, what you brought up, communicate and not isolate..

Yup, and of course its interesting meeting here and finding commonality. And willing to dive right in there.. spirit of community.

So what's the observations so far - manifestations are happening, others are having similar.. ok got it.
Ability to not freak out (well not totally at least ;) ) when communications happens - able to possibly sort out what's happening through discussion.. (outreach is good)
Take some good "just in case measures" (with security issues, cameras and recording is good, as well as real time monitoring) - maintain real-world accepted objectivity just because we still live in situations requiring us to be as they say "grounded"

All in all, one spiritually and physically doesn't have to be isolated, reaching out and sharing, on a gradient level helps.. Sometimes too steep a gradient and folks miss how deep one wants to communicate, that the 'other's' just don't get it and of course emotions kick in, and off it goes..

An absolutely great exercise you may want to try, is to observe for yourself, by holding in your imagination, the whole set of events "at arms length" - by that I mean just sorta stepping out of your body, and moving outwards (backwards works well), and just keep moving backwards, and outwards until the whole scene with the concerns in it, is about the size of a 50 pense piece, or a US golden dollar piece:

http://24carat.co.uk/images/1969fiftypencerev400.jpg

When you do that energetically you move to a position of being "senior" to the events or concerns.. (and effectively disconnect from any assaults for instance)...
then just with you mind, direct to what is infront of you, hi - :) and expect some sort of dialog, or sensation back.. After a while, "it" will reveal itself and just remember you are senior to "it" at all times.. And a good safe communications without body invasion can happen..

That's a good exercise and I will use it, thank you.

I think communications is my primary skill or aptitude. And it makes me think (it's just an idea, not necessarily something I believe) that my communication is why space aliens "picked" me. Or maybe they just picked up on my soul signature, so to speak. It's a question I feel I have to ask, why me. What is it about me that I seem to have this connection with them (while not everybody does, or it seems like not everybody does). The only thing I can think of is, it must be my ability to communicate, translate and interpret (and sometimes, define). I joke that I want to have 'Take Me To Your Leader' tattooed on my forehead. ha. It's only a half-joke because I'm also half-serious, lol.

Boundaries, yikes. I feel like I have none. No boundaries, no shielding ... *shrug*

I like angels a lot.

modwiz
17th January 2015, 01:59
That's a good exercise and I will use it, thank you.

I think communications is my primary skill or aptitude. And it makes me think (it's just an idea, not necessarily something I believe) that my communication is why space aliens "picked" me. Or maybe they just picked up on my soul signature, so to speak. It's a question I feel I have to ask, why me. What is it about me that I seem to have this connection with them (while not everybody does, or it seems like not everybody does). The only thing I can think of is, it must be my ability to communicate, translate and interpret (and sometimes, define). I joke that I want to have 'Take Me To Your Leader' tattooed on my forehead. ha. It's only a half-joke because I'm also half-serious, lol.

Boundaries, yikes. I feel like I have none. No boundaries, no shielding ... *shrug*

I like angels a lot.

Boundaries are necessary in any skillful interaction. One must know where they begin and end so as to state it and make it inviolable. No boundaries equals no defense.

mjk9
17th January 2015, 02:15
Tuning (in) is the most important thing we can do. My question is: Who/What is God for us Earth humans. Tuning into the right God will change everything. Who's your momma?

Hahaha. Well I did just tune in, at least I think so.

Well, God. One of my favorite subjects. :) To me, God is a word (and that is supported by scripture). I don't know if there are rules in this forum for quoting scripture but I suppose I'll find out.

John 1:1
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God

See? God is a word. But like all words, it can be defined and it has a meaning. Of all that can ever be said about God (which is an endless conversation)...

God is a word (and the word was god). And Christ was the "Word in the flesh". So, yeah. I like God stuff.

mjk9
17th January 2015, 02:23

Yeah, brain waves and frequencies! Spiritual people talk about ascension and say that Earth is entering a different frequency. Not that I'm not spiritual, but I cite the source I learned that information from. Anyway, I sometimes think they're correct but other times I think Earth is under electromagnetic toxicity and that's what is really happening. I'm into climate change and I see electricity itself - not the production of it - as Earth's primary toxin and the sole cause of climate change. While this picture is very pretty it also sets off alarms in my mind. The poling & wiring of the planet began in the mid 1800's and I'm pretty sure electricity itself is what is causing SO much turbulence and change.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-VBn_hBvy2gY/UQ5Xb-ibxNI/AAAAAAAAahI/OH8zK0GWN8c/s640/tumblr_mhfdpwQfdJ1qkb7luo1_500.jpg

modwiz
My words are misconstrued frequently. (this was meant to attach to post #34)

Bob
From my experience .. fwiw.. the 'word' is also a representation of allness, and the glue that make allness become actuality, maybe more solid in the mind of the beholder.. as Modz has emphasised precision of definition is tantamount.. finding God in 'the word' seems, well, "logical", connecting then thru the heart.. something also neat to try when in that perspective, tuned into God/Word/Allness, step into a position of a perspective when you can do that, and give 'God' a hug..

(again an adjustment of 'viewpoint' perspective and becoming stable with that..)

modwiz
17th January 2015, 02:25
Yeah, brain waves and frequencies! Spiritual people talk about ascension and say that Earth is entering a different frequency. Not that I'm not spiritual, but I cite the source I learned that information from. Anyway, I sometimes think they're correct but other times I think Earth is under electromagnetic toxicity and that's what is really happening. I'm into climate change and I see electricity itself - not the production of it - as Earth's primary toxin and the sole cause of climate change. While this picture is very pretty it also sets off alarms in my mind. The poling & wiring of the planet began in the mid 1800's and I'm pretty sure electricity itself is what is causing SO much turbulence and change.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-VBn_hBvy2gY/UQ5Xb-ibxNI/AAAAAAAAahI/OH8zK0GWN8c/s640/tumblr_mhfdpwQfdJ1qkb7luo1_500.jpg

Climate change is all about the Sun. Barring asteroids that bar the Sun.

mjk9
17th January 2015, 02:25
Boundaries are necessary in any skillful interaction. One must know where they begin and end so as to state it and make it inviolable. No boundaries equals no defense.

Agreed!

mjk9
17th January 2015, 02:29
Climate change is all about the Sun. Barring asteroids that bar the Sun.

Most people believe that. However, Earth magnetic poles have been wandering and their travel coincides perfectly with the establishment, and progression, of electricity on the planet.

Electrifying a planet is not of no consequence.

mjk9
17th January 2015, 02:30
My words are misconstrued frequently. (this was meant to attach to post #34)

Sorry if I've misunderstood your meaning.

modwiz
17th January 2015, 02:31
Sorry if I've misunderstood your meaning.

I am making a simple point. No apologies are desired. Enjoy yourself here.

modwiz
17th January 2015, 02:34
Most people believe that. However, Earth magnetic poles have been wandering and their travel coincides perfectly with the establishment, and progression, of electricity on the planet.

Electrifying a planet is not of no consequence.

True, but Little Ice age and the Medieval warming period happened sans electricity. Our electrical grid is toxic but climate change is a solar system dynamic. The Sun drives climate.

mjk9
17th January 2015, 02:40
True, but Little Ice age and the Medieval warming period happened sans electricity. Our electrical grid is toxic but climate change is a solar system dynamic. The Sun drives climate.

Are you familiar with Ben / Suspicious 0bservers? He's great, I love him! He produces a daily news report on YouTube, if you aren't aware of him. Here's today's S0 news:

http://youtu.be/Z1Gdd9uF8yw

modwiz
17th January 2015, 02:46
Are you familiar with Ben / Suspicious 0bservers? He's great, I love him! He produces a daily news report on YouTube, if you aren't aware of him. Here's today's S0 news:

http://youtu.be/Z1Gdd9uF8yw

I am a subscriber and watch him daily. Have for months. He has great articles on Sun driven climate change. All very well written studies by scientists who have been 'kicked out' by the establishment for going against the false story of CO2 caused global warming to implement carbon taxes.

mjk9
17th January 2015, 02:54
I am a subscriber and watch him daily. Have for months. He has great articles on Sun driven climate change. All very well written studies by scientists who have been 'kicked out' by the establishment for going against the false story of CO2 caused global warming to implement carbon taxes.

That's awesome! I've been following him for over 2 years and it's been a great joy to watch him grow and become successful. I love the Mobile Observatory, I was so happy for him. I love what he does, it's great.

I'm the smallest voice on the planet when it comes to my view on electricity / climate change but then I recently found this guy on Humans Of New York (http://www.humansofnewyork.com/post/65345059446/im-retired-now-but-i-was-the-ceo-of-the-ny) and I agree with him,

"I’m retired now. But I was the CEO of the NY State Energy Research and Development Authority."
"What’s something about energy that a lot of people don’t know?"
"Energy is the main source of pollution. I don’t think enough people make that connection. They think of pollution as giant industries spewing smoke into the air, but in reality it mainly comes from the energy that we use everyday— driving our cars, lighting our houses, even that camera you’re using. We’re never going to stop needing energy, so we just have to find the most efficient ways of creating it.”

Onceinabluemoon
17th January 2015, 04:11
I think they're doing among other things what they've done to me in the past, reality manipulation and timeline switching. You are likely being switched between realities and quite possibly timelines or temporal 'streams' and that is never fun, you lose objects bought in one reality but not in the other...it confuses and such, but you become aware of it and it becomes less traumatic.

mjk9
17th January 2015, 18:32
I think they're doing among other things what they've done to me in the past, reality manipulation and timeline switching. You are likely being switched between realities and quite possibly timelines or temporal 'streams' and that is never fun, you lose objects bought in one reality but not in the other...it confuses and such, but you become aware of it and it becomes less traumatic.

That makes me think of my Replica Earth Theory (which is really awesome). It could be brain damage and mental injury but that's okay, it's still a fantastic theory and I love it. It started to develop back in 1999 when I got into a bad car accident. I started to notice things in the environment (which I was very, very familiar with .. I am acutely aware) that were different. I thought I died and woke up on a Replica Earth. Over the years, since that accident, I've been through many many many more accidents and traumas and tragedies, so the theory really began to work itself in my mind.

The anagram of Earth is Heart. To me, words that anagram like that are essentially "the same word". My theory is that at the Heart of every galaxy is an Earth. Each Earth is a replica and they're all nearly identical but each have slight variations. There are a lot of mental disorders that go very well with this sort of concept (such as, thinking that one's relatives are imposters .. not the real person. For a disorder like that, I think the so-called imposter is a carbon copy replica of themselves and the person with the mental condition is actually picking up on the slight variation, they just can't understand it). Anyway, with Replica Earth Theory ... we never actually die.

We "die" on one Earth but wake up on a Replica.

lol

I actually have expanded this theory where, at one point, the universe changes from a dark place to a place of ALL LIGHT. And when the universe becomes all light (there is no darkness, no stars and no suns) what there is to be seen is just a vast space full of unlimited Earths. For as far as the eye can see, Earths everywhere. And we can travel them without vehicles, we travel them by energy vibrations.

It would make a great hollywood sci-fi movie, wouldn't it? hahaha

mjk9
17th January 2015, 18:49
I'm upset today. I just noticed something in my bathroom that makes no sense. I know I didn't do it and it couldn't have happened by itself.

I have a mesh drain plug for the tub to catch hairs so they don't go down the drain. I keep it outside of the tub on the floor in the corner when I've cleaned it and I'm not using it. I just found it wedged into one of the knobs in the tub. It couldn't have got there by itself and I know I didn't put it there. Things like that have been happening since I moved into my apartment 6 years ago. I live alone and I don't have family nearby. A few years back, somebody stole my air conditioner and one of my parakeets. I have no idea who comes into my house but somebody sure does. I cannot imagine the disappearance of an air conditioner and I'm certainly not imagining what I just discovered in my bathroom an hour ago. Technically, this is the third instance in the past two months where I'm finding things that get my attention.

I live in a very nice house in a very nice neighborhood. In other words, I don't live in the ghetto.

I'm upset because of this but I'm also upset because of isolation and having NOBODY to rely on for support. I'm in total isolation with the exception of the internet. I rarely leave my house and I almost never leave my neighborhood. In the past 3 years I have left this neighborhood not even half a dozen times. I don't drive, I don't work, I don't date. I don't even go to doctor appointments.

So, somebody has certainly been in my house. The hostility is difficult to sit with. This is undoubtedly TI harassment. There is nobody - no organization, no agency - to support people in handling this EVIL. I have developed a very intense and severe hatred toward the United States and, fearlessly so.

The worst part is the hatred and the hostility. The isolation is terrible and awful but the impact and effect of such disturbing harassment and manipulation is absolutely brutal and intolerable. The violation that it is makes me feel extremely violent. I'm physically ill and weak so I have no ability and no capacity to act on such aggressive feelings and energies but I do wish I had my very own army to command! If I could organize my own government, I would.

There is just no way to transmute these brutal, sadistic, torturous feelings that this outrageous invasion produces. It is so difficult for me to feel like the woman that I am, when I really feel like a warrior and a man. Which, of course, makes me even more angry. Talk about total assault on one's entire being!

I feel like a caged animal. I feel like a captive and a prisoner. For the longest time, my apartment felt like a prison but then it became a living grave. However, I still exist and I'm still communicating. Thing is, there are no "authorities" to go to. There is no official investigation and no movement toward Justice. It disgusts me so badly.

What REALLY is the point of targeting somebody and driving them to madness? Why are they so sadistic? What's the real point of it, anyway? Just to provoke me, stir me up and watch me pop off at the mouth (er, fingertips)?

If it isn't sicko human beings, it's incomprehensible space aliens. WTF. I'm tired.

WOW. I'm viewing the culture gloss thread and found this video on post #2 (http://jandeane81.com/threads/210-culture-gloss?p=1410&viewfull=1#post1410) and I'm just astounded at what I'm hearing in the video. He's talking about the very same thing I wrote about in this post. I think I feel ... not less alone but, that my situation certainly is far from rare and unheard of. Seems there are too many people with isolation, and the dreadful impact (such as, hostility). I'm wowed right now.

http://youtu.be/sBz6FaZ2CKQ

btw, I tried a couple of years ago to disconnect from the computer / internet. Not only did I find that it was extremely difficult to do (took about a year) but that once I did disconnect, I suffered for it. After two months I had to plug back in, so to speak. I learned that disconnection and disengagement, without anything else to be involved in, is a big mistake.