PDA

View Full Version : Must Read: Mind Invasive Technology

mjk9
16th January 2015, 06:24
This lengthy article is a must read! But be forewarned: this can be triggering, emotionally upsetting and intellectually provoking.

It begins,

“We have failed to comprehend that the result of the technology that originated in the years of the arms race between the Soviet Union and the West, has resulted in using satellite technology not only for surveillance and communication systems but also to lock on to human beings, manipulating brain frequencies by directing laser beams, neural-particle beams, electro-magnetic radiation, sonar waves, radiofrequency radiation (RFR), soliton waves, torsion fields and by use of these or other energy fields which form the areas of study for astro-physics. Since the operations are characterised by secrecy, it seems inevitable that the methods that we do know about, that is, the exploitation of the ionosphere, our natural shield, are already outdated as we begin to grasp the implications of their use.” [Excerpt]

On the Need for New Criteria of Diagnosis of Psychosis in the Light of Mind Invasive Technology (http://www.globalresearch.ca/on-the-need-for-new-criteria-of-diagnosis-of-psychosis-in-the-light-of-mind-invasive-technology/7123)

Omnisense
16th January 2015, 12:27
As a target of these technologies I know this article is valid. Thanks for posting it. The US government and no doubt other governments have been experimenting on and torturing people for decades. I don't see an end in sight to my own situation. The common theme for targets is that it is for life.

On a brighter note, if the cabal ever gets dismantled I'll be one of the first to know. I get tortured numerous times a day with these technologies. I have not had a day free of torture since around late 2007...

I wrote a comprehensive article on my testimony of mind control(which as far as I know is unparallel to any other source on the net) here:
http://omnisense.blogspot.com/2014/11/mind-control-capabilities-explained-by.html

Highland1
16th January 2015, 12:44
At least the covert mind control techniques being applied to us here, are unable to stop us reporting and sharing what we already know about them.
In other words we are not entirely powerless despite what they throw at us using mental manipulation.
By acknowledging mind control existence we are clearly making a stand against it preventing it from directing certain aspects of our lives.
In other words, being aware of it perhaps empowers us to let it be less effective on us than those who are blissfully unaware?
If it was totally effective...truth forums like this, surely would not be allowed to exist.

Russ

Seikou-Kishi
16th January 2015, 12:50
At least the covert mind control techniques being applied to us here, are unable to stop us reporting and sharing what we already know about them.
In other words we are not entirely powerless despite what they throw at us using mental manipulation.
By acknowledging mind control existence we are clearly making a stand against it preventing it from directing certain aspects of our lives.
In other words, being aware of it perhaps empowers us to let it be less effective on us than those who are blissfully unaware?
If it was totally effective...truth forums like this, surely would not be allowed to exist.

Russ

You might enjoy René Descartes' Meditations on First Philosophy, based on this answer :-).

It's possible of course that whatever they use can't be applied to us all simultaneously, thus it is more like a laserbeam than a lamp. Such a device might be used on speaking politicians, for example.

Calabash
16th January 2015, 12:57
Russ

Agreed.

Why is it that only some people are "selected" while others aren't? We have always supposed that the unlucky recipients are targeted because they have sought-after qualities/powers, when it might be that they are just more receptive while others are less receptive or totally unreceptive. This would be good to know.

Omnisense
16th January 2015, 13:07

Russ
Hi Russ,
I agree they do not control everything. But they have different ways of doing things than may be assumed. For example a lot of people think they would just kill someone who got in their way. Killing people is a thing of the past for the most part when it comes to this sort of thing(Look at Icke for example). Unless someone is totally unknown with proof or very solid evidence, killing isn't their first option.

Instead of killing, or completely thwarting certain things, they instead covertly control and manipulate people. Disinformation and division is all over the net, and no doubt some has been posted on this site as well.

The mind has scientific mechanics, and every single mechanic of the mind is open source... Some may argue that but I find it perfectly reasonable not only on experience but by this logic: If some part of the mind was not controllable via tech, how exactly does the mind itself account for that mechanic of the mind? If it was not controllable, one would not be able to control it themselves. It takes mechanics to function,. Unless the mechanic itself is non existent, it can be controlled. The mind has no firewall...

However.... Extraterrestrials have shown me that they have a set of rules that TPTB have to abide by or they get punished in ways that make it not worth it. One of those rules being that unless someone with their free will consents, that person must be allowed a certain amount of free will and natural type thinking that is sourced to their own nature. Breaking programming would not be possible IMHO without these stipulations ETs have done. I have been able to break programming several times.

ETs restricting certain things TPTB do made TPTB hate benevolent ETs. Nobody likes being told what to do, especially not egotistical transhuman heartless men with power trips beyond imagination to most of us. I have personally witnessed some of the relationship between the shadow government and benevolent ETs, and to say the least, they are not on good terms.... The ETs restricting certain options to them explains that fully...

Omnisense
16th January 2015, 13:09
Agreed.

Why is it that only some people are "selected" while others aren't? We have always supposed that the unlucky recipients are targeted because they have sought-after qualities/powers, when it might be that they are just more receptive while others are less receptive or totally unreceptive. This would be good to know.
More people are selected then people realize. Most of the time it is covert and only in acute circumstances. The amount of people they do things to overtly has to be limited or exposure would become too abundant.

Onceinabluemoon
16th January 2015, 13:48
Is there any way to permanently stop what is being done to some of us, specially TI's, over the long term? Specially the stuff being done against our will and without our consent?

Tonz
16th January 2015, 14:04
Is there any way to permanently stop what is being done to some of us, specially TI's, over the long term? Specially the stuff being done against our will and without our consent?

about this question i wondered if a home can be built in a way and/or installing a Faraday cage with in its structure. as many buildings are constructed as antenna i imagined the reverse is possible.
i would only imagine that with this physical protection it may defend you to some level.

Omnisense
16th January 2015, 14:23

I severely dislike saying the answer to this as I see it and try to not post it so much unless directly asked about it... But to me, there has been no way to stop it other than ET intervention(which is more common than people realize with transhumanization of people). I have been 1,000 feet under rock in a cave below the earth, and they were still able to speak to me telepathically, control my body, engage in mind control, and seemingly do anything they could do with me on the surface.

I theorize they have interdimensional satellites that follow people around for the higher priority targets. For lower priority targets shielding may be possible. However(not to sound egotistical) with me I am like one of their favorite things to torture and sacrifice, and I see no way to stop it for me.

mjk9
16th January 2015, 18:09
As a target of these technologies I know this article is valid. Thanks for posting it. The US government and no doubt other governments have been experimenting on and torturing people for decades. I don't see an end in sight to my own situation. The common theme for targets is that it is for life.

On a brighter note, if the cabal ever gets dismantled I'll be one of the first to know. I get tortured numerous times a day with these technologies. I have not had a day free of torture since around late 2007...

I wrote a comprehensive article on my testimony of mind control(which as far as I know is unparallel to any other source on the net) here:
http://omnisense.blogspot.com/2014/11/mind-control-capabilities-explained-by.html

Thanks for the link, I look forward to reading it. I also have been through very real torture (head hung and drooling) so I know torture in ways I never needed to, wanted to or wished for. My major conflict is, trying to discern between human and ET (which I like to call space aliens). At the very worst, it could be a combination of BOTH but I have had experiences that make me think, there is just no way this is human engineered.

The information in Carole's article is an absolute treasure. I couldn't believe my luck in having found it (and I can't even remember how I stumbled upon it). I would *love* to engage a robust discussion about some of the topics covered in the article, particularly the physical symptoms people experience.

mjk9
16th January 2015, 18:15

Only death itself can stop it and death is the only real "protection". When one is deceased, offenders no longer have access and cannot do any more harm and damage. I agree with Omnisense in the unfortunate reality, this is something that is with us for life.

Onceinabluemoon
16th January 2015, 18:30
I'm unwilling to accept it's with us for life, I'd rather tear through the whole planetary population and every AI in this universe to make it stop as I feel at that point, at least it would likely not only stop this stuff for me, but others as well. I think with something that as 'uncovered' this morning while I decline to identify it further, that many of us will see a lessoning or end to this crap.

mjk9
16th January 2015, 20:15
I'm unwilling to accept it's with us for life, I'd rather tear through the whole planetary population and every AI in this universe to make it stop as I feel at that point, at least it would likely not only stop this stuff for me, but others as well. I think with something that as 'uncovered' this morning while I decline to identify it further, that many of us will see a lessoning or end to this crap.

It's good that you're unwilling to accept that it's with us for life. Very good. I suppose I'm more of a fatalist on the matter, utter defeat and hopelessness. We'll see how it all continues to unfold.

Omnisense
16th January 2015, 20:19

I see absolutely no problem with optimism, in fact I applaud it. However I do not get my hopes up that the torture will ever stop. I have detached from it having an emotional effect on me. That is what I feel I can do myself about it...

mjk9
16th January 2015, 21:28
From the article I shared in the original post,

Although forced entry into a mind is by definition obscene, an abbreviated assessment of the effects that mind-invaded people describe testifies to the perverted nature of the experiments. Bizarre noises are emitted from the body, a body known well enough by its owner to recognise the noises as extrinsic; air is pumped in and out of orifices as if by a bicycle pump. Gradually the repertoire is augmented – twinges and spasms to the eyes, nose, lips, strange tics, pains in the head, ringing in the ears, obstructions in the throat, pressure on the bowel and bladder causing incontinence; tingling in the fingers, feet, pressures on the heart, on breathing, dizziness, eye problems leading to cataracts; running eyes, running nose; speeding up of heart beats and the raising of pressure in the heart and chest; breathing and chest complaints leading to bronchitis and deterioration of the lungs; agonizing migraines; being woken up at night, sometimes with terrifying jolts ; insomnia; intolerable levels of stress from the loss of one’s privacy. This collection of assorted symptoms is a challenge to any medical practitioner to diagnose.

I bolded the specific symptoms that I experience. My major frustration is that I don't have anybody to discuss these things with. I have to just talk in public and hope that I eventually find somebody to connect with.

I'm so overwhelmed with so many things to say and I don't know where to begin. I've tried so many times to create a blog but I can't do it. Even now, I'm having a very difficult time trying to select my thoughts and express them. So laborious.

Spiritual people talk about "ascension" symptoms and some of those, like the tingling, are on their list. I honestly don't think any of the symptoms are spiritual or ascension, and I certainly don't think they're "mental illness". There is no so-called mental illness that can produce bizarre noises in the body. I don't know what other people have experienced, as far as bizarre noises goes, but mine were electric or electronic. That's technology, period. I do not think or believe that any of it is human technology. I'm 99% certain that it's definitely space aliens.

The puffs / blasts of air in my ears, mouth and vagina (sorry, but it's true) are very annoying and mentally distressing. I also have clicking in my ears (and sometimes in my sinuses and in my head). I actually call this thing "Clicker" and I'm convinced that it is an actual entity of some sort. I first "met" this Clicker entity when it had been clicking my ears and sinuses. It was almost painful. It was trying to get my attention, which it did. It was very rapid, very intense clicking. There simply is NO "mental illness" that can do that. And no disease that can do that, either. It's definitely an intelligent entity, of some sort, and there does seem to be a component of technology involved. The thing is, when I think of these things as human engineered and human driven .. my entire being resists and says a firm NO. It's just not human. That's my experience, anyway.

I could go on and on with so many details about the multitude of strange, weird things I've been experiencing. I'm just so, so tired of being so isolated. I'm so, so tired of not having A LOT of people to connect with to talk about all this stuff! And I'm tired of how complex it all is.

Anybody else have any of those symptoms specified in that paragraph?