PDA

View Full Version : Those Space Ships

Cearna
27th September 2013, 05:43
I was going to put this into the Kenyan UFO thread, but since some of this information has come from "My friend in Space" and cannot be verified, I put this up as one explanation of what these Space Ships are that we are seeing.

In this totalitarian world the idea of someone being in outer space, is still in la la land.

“We came, we saw, we conquered is not what E. T’s do, because they don't need to. They live somewhat the same as we do. What it boils down to, is that they are space family to us. We have in us the same DNA so there is no need to harvest it, or realise something from having it.

This is not so with the real culprits to our space territory. They are our own Social Echelon. These want to live in our territory as well as in the E. T’s worlds. They have really come back from interstellar dimensional space (in reality another time line from the future), and have been underhanded enough to tell our own world leaders of whatever Government that they are good and kind and will bring great riches to them. Their own agenda is real enough to them too. They need homes and cars and such goodies as we have, but their own worlds were lost to them through whatever powers each group had to wage war over each other.

They found this dimension and were able to get through, but were unable to go back into them, because these dimensions were closed in the early nineties, now with little to keep life going on, they are ready to kill us in order to give themselves a home.

There never were many of them who have the same blood as the good guy's blood. All of this is about the so called blood of Ages past, who claim to be OK, but in the future their own ignoble life style causes genetic failure on a mass scale, and these are the one's Dan Burish spoke of as these are from the future trying to stop mass “noble” lines from being exterminated.

The descendants of the French Court say that God gave us “Divine Right” to rule – you killed us off with the Revolution, and then again in this time, and you wont want to try this ever again, because all that will be left in this time line will be us.

There are only about 30 of their ships left now, the rest are illusion (holographic images). The E. T’s are not coming down because they too, have been killed when trying to help us. None of the good guys have come down since the Life Guardians who kept the bad guys at bay, were all killed off last year in the biggest fight in space, since these guys made it through to Mars before and ended up decimating the entire Martian population. Read or watch the movie “John Carter of Mars” by Edgar Rice Burrows – it has a true story at its base, just with fictional characters.

Those Life Guardians were replaced today, so the E. T’s may soon be back giving a helping hand. Those space ships will need to be knocked off first, I imagine, and some means here to stop the mind control.

:onthequite: ;) Some of this is new to us, since I only just asked about it.

Ria
17th March 2014, 11:44
I would like to know if there have been any further up dates on this many thanks.

lesacrevnar
11th June 2014, 01:50
very nice movie