PDA

View Full Version : Dream Analysis Please?

Highland1
9th January 2015, 12:25
Hi peeps,
I am having some very strange lucid dreams of late, especially since the passing of my dear friend Tony.
Last night I recall wakening up after being faced with five, or maybe six cats sat side by side facing me.
I vaguely remember calling to them but as they looked up at me, they all had human faces. wtf!
I was not frightened and they did seem friendly but what struck me was that they seemed very real and very intelligent.
I awoke with surprise before I had a chance to engage in conversation with them.
Funny thing is, my instincts tell me that these "cat people" are highly intelligent spiritual beings?
Does anyone here have any dream analysis skills that might enlighten me further please?

Russ

monk
9th January 2015, 12:49
Cats are cool, aloof characters. Maybe it is your subconscious playing out how the catlike qualities of others make you feel?

Sorry for your loss brother, make the medical "proffessions" total and intentional criminal negligence responsible and further your resolve, 2 years since I Lost one of my pals....they can take our friends Russ but they will never take our freedom!!!! :) :) :)

Highland1
9th January 2015, 12:52
I love your humour monk, thanks buddy! :hug:

Russ

monk
9th January 2015, 13:00
Cheers pal!

Much like haggis I am low quality ingredients combined to make something not aquired by many tastes Lol

ronin
9th January 2015, 15:25
Hi Russ i would like to have a stab at it if i may and please correct me if i am wrong or do not make sense.
sorry for the loss of your friend but you know he is now in a better place as Lord Sid said.

you are going through a emotional time obviously with the loss of your friend.
Pris has started a thread on cat,s,blinkin cat,s everywhere on TOT lol.

Ria and Gardner have been supportive with you and no doubt many others.

i feel the spiritual side of things is that they try to relay a message across that you can fathom out.
the cat,s,the human faces are imo people here on TOT helping and supporting you.
your in a good place.
the sense of them being highly spiritual beings was right and the message is you have good people around you to help and support you.
spirit can often try to communicate through dreams to get a message across and many people dismiss the astral/afterlife ect as just dreams.
sometimes connecting the dots can be difficult or a wow experience but it is really down to the individual to inter prate though own dream.
only that person will know what makes sense.

but i do feel that the dream was telling you,you have a supportive group of people around you if you need them.

hope this makes sense and i,m sorry if i am wrong.

Highland1
9th January 2015, 16:02
I don't mind at all ronin and thank you for that perspective.
Maybe your right as I never thought of that angle, and if it's true, I feel very lucky having that sort of support.
My problem is that I forget dreams shortly after getting out of bed and potentially miss much insight into my astral realm.
There have been several dreams recently though where the characters all seem to communicate with me without actually saying anything if that makes sense. They all seem to have the most profound eyes, and eyebrows come to that, and appear almost animated in a disney sort of fashion.
Perhaps I should have a pen and paper at the side of my bed!

kind regards

Russ.

p.s. I do have a strange affinity with cats, I forgot to mention and use to have five feral cats at one time.
There is just something very spiritual and very perceptive about them! Maybe I was a former witch.....:��

monk
9th January 2015, 16:12
Dictaphones are invaluable tools for dream logging. Its easier all round especially if like me your hand writing at 6am is legible only by chance lol

Seikou-Kishi
9th January 2015, 16:16
The wind might have the answer. Find a gentle breeze that ever flows and ask your question.

Highland1
9th January 2015, 16:18
Dictaphones are invaluable tools for dream logging. Its easier all round especially if like me your hand writing at 6am is legible only by chance lol

I know where my wife will "dictaphone" if I wake her up though buddy! lol

Russ

ronin
9th January 2015, 16:42
The wind might have the answer. Find a gentle breeze that ever flows and ask your question.

wonderfully put.

Seikou-Kishi
9th January 2015, 16:48
wonderfully put.

Thank you, but it was only a thinly veiled suggestion that it is never fruitless to ask the opinion of Natasha, called Breeze here :-)

9th January 2015, 16:51
Thank you, but it was only a thinly veiled suggestion that it is never fruitless to ask the opinion of Natasha, called Breeze here :-)

Is she back?!

Seikou-Kishi
9th January 2015, 17:15
No

ronin
9th January 2015, 17:58
I don't mind at all ronin and thank you for that perspective.
Maybe your right as I never thought of that angle, and if it's true, I feel very lucky having that sort of support.
My problem is that I forget dreams shortly after getting out of bed and potentially miss much insight into my astral realm.
There have been several dreams recently though where the characters all seem to communicate with me without actually saying anything if that makes sense. They all seem to have the most profound eyes, and eyebrows come to that, and appear almost animated in a disney sort of fashion.
Perhaps I should have a pen and paper at the side of my bed!

kind regards

Russ.

p.s. I do have a strange affinity with cats, I forgot to mention and use to have five feral cats at one time.
There is just something very spiritual and very perceptive about them! Maybe I was a former witch.....:��

you regularly forget dreams as you stated,but you never forgot this one.
you had recall and by the sounds of it carried it forward and posted the dream.
lucid dreaming does affect your waking life imo as you try to understand the experience but you have remembered it for a reason.

this has happened to me and i know a few others who has had the same experience.
get up one day and the missus is really off with you.
snappy,narky and the such to your bewilderment.
you ask why she is being like this and she explains you where horrible to her in a dream!!!!!

a dream carried forward from dream-state to waking life with all the emotions!

how dreams affect our life is how we inter prate them and try to understand their meanings.

Ria
9th January 2015, 21:02
Felidae bipedal cat people walked the earth for many thousands years. One group is said to come from the Sirius star system.
You will find scant mixed muddled history in the Egyptian pantheon of gods.
Note that not all the cat families have slit pupils eyes, suffice to say we were not the only ones to be genetically modified.
There is a small desert/sand cat who's feachers are the closest.

Reported by GoodET that the Secret Space Program had been ordered to keep a look out and capture which thay did unfortunately it was killed in the process it made unpleasant viewing. Regarding the records he had seen thay were not considered hostile so the "cats" did there best to avoid SSP.
Their coats can be a pale lilac to fawny pale browns. Yes thay are considribley more advanced to us, I recon by now that would applie to most of the animals mammals on this plant from a soul perspective.

Highland1.. It just family saying hello :-)

I would look diffrently as to why we have a mad cat thread, I would call it soul aspects coming out to play.

Ria
9th January 2015, 21:19
Is she back?!

I have sent a link so that she knows you are thinking of her.

Pris
9th January 2015, 22:00
I would look diffrently as to why we have a mad cat thread, I would call it soul aspects coming out to play.

Mad you say?! Humm-muh-muhahahahaaaaa... We're not that nuts, are we? :D

the cat,s,the human faces are imo people here on TOT helping and supporting you.

That's a very cool idea, ronin. :)

Btw, I can 'see' all animals with 'human' faces in the sense that I think of them as our little brothers and sisters... on the same spiritual path.

Highland1
11th January 2015, 21:49

I never asked the question, but non the less she contacted me tonight and gave me some answers.

Once again, all is serene and wonderful....just like her.

Thank you Natasha.

Russ

Cearna
17th January 2015, 07:47
OK - this is Uriel's idea of what this is about.

This links to Tony I believe, he is in the background but not wanting to be seen. How many were in your band ? 6 ? If not then this has to do with days of the week. The 6th Day of the week is , in terms of a Christian week - Saturday - on Saturday we go have fun, go to pubs, play music be Hep cats maybe?

He sent you the message that all my friends and I really loved one another, so roll on Saturdays and I'll be with your band forevermore, and also saying heal yourself Russ, I'm OK now, let's play some more another time round. You might one day have it clik into place, who the faces were. He used cats for a starter because it was so unusual it would stand out to you, WTF is this, and you would take more notice and wonder about it, also cats are often associated with being so able to connect with the Spirit World. any of this make sense?