PDA

View Full Version : Palm leaves world predictions till 2050+

Altaira
8th January 2015, 10:24
Since at the beginning of each year many try to make predictions I am posting a pdf predictions from 'The Secret of Indian Palm Leaf Libraries'. I've read about the palm leaf library 18 years ago in a magazin and since then I've been searching occasionally to find out more about this place and where in India is situated. Apparently there are records for many people there and only those who are destined to go there have their readings written on a palm leaves stored in the library.

According to the legend, 4000 years ago God himself dictated his message to a group of messengers, who wrote them on palm leaves. These leaves are still in India, especially in the Tamil Nadu region, and people go there from all over the world to know about their own destiny – yes, apparently there is a leaf for each one of us, with our story written on it....The palm tree readers are called “Nadi readers” and they are the only people who can interpret those ancient writings. When you go to one of these centers, they start taking your fingerprint - right thumb for men, left one for women – and according to the kind of fingerprint, they will search through a specific group of leaves. There are 108 kinds of fingerprints, with different names and features. The name of the fingerprint is on the leaf.

The reader will then sit in front of you, with all the suitable leaves. Then he goes through them, asking you questions… until he finds your leaf..... http://www.travelreportage.com/2011/06/08/the-indian-palm-leaves-prophecy/

German author Thomas Ritter has recently authored a book named 'The Secret of Indian Palm Leaf Libraries'. He wrote about the destiny of Europe which is in the pdf below.

In his book on page 81 to 85 Mr. Thomas Ritter describes his experiences of many Nadi centers he visited in India and the result of Carbon 14 test conducted in the famous "Institute for Ion Radiation of Physics Department 'placed in Nuclear Research Centre, Rossendorph, Saxen, Germany. This institute has been responsible to decide the age of ancient paintings and other documents of national importance in Germany, Thomas Ritter contacted expert C 14 scientists Prof. Fradrik and Dr. Hanse of the institute. He also confirmed from the experts on Tamil language in Germany that the matter is in fact Tamil language script. It is about predictions and not some religious matter.

On preliminary checking the scientists said that the matter written on the leaf has been etched out and some graphite like substance has been used so that the matter could be seen more clearly. Clearing the black substance from the leaf took some months. By then Thomas Ritter became increasingly anxious about the result. Some time in March 1995, he got the much awaited result, which clearly indicated that the age of that particular leaf was at least 350 years. Considering the deviation factor allowance generally given for this type of tests the report said the age could be between 350 to 400 years.

https://www.proxysite.com/process.php/fY7VrvK4/27h77Ujn/ewJ2QQJ_/2FciQz_2/FvplldmE/1w8635f_/2BAj1hAI/ofbNLGuq/S7_2Fn_2/BpEvAam7/ydjkSouV/UcyGrBR8/O59rakBp/RE5A_3D_/3D/b7/fnorefer

Information in this reading is interesting and makes sense to a great extent However I hope we can alter the course of events mentioned here and accelerate our evolution without having to pay such big price.

http://soolaba.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/bhrigu-samhita-predictions-2000-2050.pdf

lookbeyond
8th January 2015, 12:27
Im not 100% certain, but i think Billy from PA has had this reading done from memory,lb

Ria
8th January 2015, 19:50
I love the palm leaf stories to think 5000 thousand years all was planed then.
Currently multiple discussions around me about how much of our lives has been orciuastrated.
I hold this(palm leaf history) in awe, at the same time who the hell is doing this to what end and why, the act of creation in predictability."!?!
They have links to the nagas.....

PurpleLama
8th January 2015, 21:10
Im not 100% certain, but i think Billy from PA has had this reading done from memory,lb

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?64742-Naadi-Shastra-My-experience-with-Destiny.

Frances
8th January 2015, 21:51
It's a wonderful story experienced by Billy.
I enjoyed it very much.
Frances.

Altaira
8th January 2015, 22:03
Currently multiple discussions around me about how much of our lives has been orciuastrated.
I hold this(palm leaf history) in awe, at the same time who the hell is doing this to what end and why, the act of creation in predictability."!?!

I like to think that because the time doesn't exist everything is now and for that reason someone somehow managed to read through the layers and create this information bank. Who knows at least this sounds positive and even magical.

sandy
8th January 2015, 23:28
Dear PurpleLama,

Thanks for sharing Billy's story..........magical and touching are words that come to mind but it is Love that engulfs my heart.

Altaira
9th January 2015, 06:41
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?64742-Naadi-Shastra-My-experience-with-Destiny.

Thanks PL, it was interesting to read Bill's story, he provides in depth information and explained the story behind this.

Catsquotl
10th January 2015, 09:19
I am intrigued by the palm leave story.
I am wondering about the predictions in the above pdf however. If the leaves are personal timeline stories. Did these predictions come from comparing the life's of the people at certain times? It feels very much like the doom and gloom scenario's that are so abundant the last 15 years..

Just at the same time there's some glimmers of hope shining through..
Do you know how these predictions have come to be?

With Love
Eelco

Elbie
11th January 2015, 10:19

but then and if integrious, the false info must have come through to the seers...the misinfo which is reflective of our false matrix of control, the one that's in the process of degradation - notice how sparsely the period 2017-2050 is described - it's all just one big lump of sameness...what'd they know? how could they?
beseids, they were glued to the truly impossible karma concept.

in all, it's rubbish not worth paying attention to or focusing on.

The One
11th January 2015, 10:52
in all, it's rubbish not worth paying attention to or focusing on.

Maybe so but it serves purpose to others

Ria
11th January 2015, 11:25
I am astonished that you can look at thousands of people's life's 2 to 5 thousand years in advance and come up with the detail that they have and I have read quite a few accounts now over six years.
This alone is something to consider what ever your feelings are.
The British stole and destroyed a lot of the information. This could be why some of the information is scant for this time period.
As I now consider Karma as part of the mind control game. It dose put a diffrent light on the people / beings that were imparting this information and why.

Catsquotl
11th January 2015, 11:35
As always it leaves more questions than answers. If anything as I see it. It's in the leaves themselves if, who and when someone is supposed to get insight through the leaves.

I am thinking maybe a specific soulgroup had them made to remind them perhaps?

As it is i'll see what happens, but guard myself against helping these predictions unfold as they are written.

With love
Eelco

Altaira
11th January 2015, 12:36
I still think those who can write the messages have figured out how the matrix works. It is quite possible that they write the stories as they happen, somehow managing to be present in multi-time spots. . If all those testimonies of people who had readings are correct.

Elbie
11th January 2015, 12:59
Maybe so but it serves purpose to others

quite..

the purpose being that someone, some group have been busying themselves with programming of life on this planet

surely, the MAIN purpose of learning of this must be to break the group who did it/is doing it. no?

or else, one must accept a sorry fact that humanity is a mere player in someone elses' game plan.

maybe not even players but extras.

i do hope someone won't propose the planner is creator god.

The One
11th January 2015, 13:05
quite..

the purpose being that someone, some group have been busying themselves with programming of life on this planet

surely, the MAIN purpose of learning of this must be to break the group who did it/is doing it. no?

or else, one must accept a sorry fact that humanity is a mere player in someone elses' game plan.

Well i believe our history is false and maybe our future.The thing is we don't know.Its important to follow our own path

Ria
11th January 2015, 13:06
B
quite..

I think you have answered it, we do need to understand who is orchestrating all this.

Elbie
11th January 2015, 13:13
Well i believe our history is false and maybe our future.The thing is we don't know.Its important to follow our own path

follow your path by going off to leaves readers to inform you of where you are going to be in some years? something tells me that's not what you meant.

The One
11th January 2015, 13:26
follow your path by going off to leaves readers to inform you of where you are going to be in some years? something tells me that's not what you meant.

I follow my own path and leave a trail lol

Catsquotl
11th January 2015, 13:40
I still think those who can write the messages have figured out how the matrix works. It is quite possible that they write the stories as they happen, somehow managing to be present in multi-time spots. . If all those testimonies of people who had readings are correct.

I would agree unless. 1 and 1 aren't always 2. the fact the could predict and write out the life stories of a certain group of people and only that group of people.
Remember that if they don't find your story, or find you aren't supposed to have access yet they wont tell you. That fact is no guarantee they were able to do the same for say a continent.

My own seeing if you will is a very erratic exercise at best, where i usually only am able to "see" if I have some kind of connection to the person who is asking for help.
I have had it happen that i can be spot on on almost everything in one person and not get anything useful for his or her best friend.

Now I am not saying these predictions are false. The way things are going they could very well be true. I just hope humanity together with the rest of the world will figure out how to do it without the many loses of lives..

WIth Love
Eelco

Altaira
11th January 2015, 15:13
I know Elbie said it well and I just want to add my understanding here.

These predictions include 40% the earth population which is a rough estimate.
I am inclined to think that they are created for a particular group of souls which have something in common. For start this common feature is their finger prints which are divided and classified into several groups, this is how the whole reading is narrowed down.
Here I am wondering how they could have the names of the whole family and there is no mistake there, without being able to manipulate the time line which is an illusion in the first place. If you can consciously project yourself into all possible timelines within one dimension the one we all reside at this moment then why not, you can easily have the names, tags and whatever 3D so called hard evidence you wish. This could also be pre-programmed life line for all members of a particular soul group which exist with purpose create certain consensus reality. Why not.

I know that many would argue that we have free will and we can chose our destiny and change the course of our life at will. I am not saying this is not true. All I am saying is that there are humans who cannot do this for many reasons, they can't change their destiny because they are handicapped for one reason or another. And/ or there are some being here on Earth who are here in order to keep all this "project" running advocates and protectors of the grand illusion. This whole library for me is like acashic records of a this certain part of the population who are incarnated with specific purpose. .

I could ramble a lot more about it but these are just my thoughts based on my own understanding. They don't have to reflect the reality and I might change them if I find different information.