PDA

View Full Version : Something Huge Just Happened. Positive News.

Onceinabluemoon
7th January 2015, 08:25
I apologize if this is in the wrong forum, please move to proper forum. Jcocks sent this to me so after reading it, I felt multiple 'confirms' instinctively regarding the information, I felt also that we need more positive news here. Enjoy. Anyone else here sense anything about this?

by Alexandra

Something HUGE just happened to our planet on Friday. It began with a cryptic text message received from a friend of mine which then lead to a phone call with James G followed by several incoming phone calls and emails that all lead to confirming what I “saw” Friday around 11:15 am PST (probably 11:11)! This is BIG folks and I want everyone to understand the magnitude of what is going down right now.

I saw many massive “Pillars of Light” descending onto Planet Earth at this time (Friday morning) and as they landed, a big “thump” was felt etherically. I heard it was “Guardians/Ancient Light Beings” who had arrived and caused a bursting of Light from Mother Earth’s Crystal Core, looking a bit like cogs of Light pressing outwards. The impact of their arrival was the catalyst for this explosion of light from within. I then asked about funding for major projects – was it true that this was coming shortly and I was told yes. When I asked if the rumors of the dark interfering as before had any accuracy, I was told “they had no means to do so anymore.” I was shown that the presence of These Guardians would “nullify the technological abilities” of the dark’s efforts. I kept hearing “game over” and a reminder of God’s Decree which “enough is enough.”

More here at the link, including photos:
http://in5d.com/something-huge-just-happened/

Stoat muldoon
7th January 2015, 08:51
If I can support the Guardians in anyway I will , good news indeed , thank you .

The One
7th January 2015, 08:59
Well i guess it cant all be doom and gloom anymore.I believe as far as the history of this planet is concerned, you can consider that everything you ever learned is a complete lie. All history and science books are rewritten to accommodate the agenda of the controllers of this planet.

The doom and gloom prophecies rarely come into fruition so its going to be interesting to see what happens.

Remember disinformation is rampant everywhere.

Stoat muldoon
7th January 2015, 10:31
Well i guess it cant all be doom and gloom anymore.I believe as far as the history of this planet is concerned, you can consider that everything you ever learned is a complete lie. All history and science books are rewritten to accommodate the agenda of the controllers of this planet.

The doom and gloom prophecies rarely come into fruition so its going to be interesting to see what happens.

Remember disinformation is rampant everywhere.Absolutely right , we've been dumbed down so much we don't know what's true and what's not Malc . But lets pray this is not BS .

monk
7th January 2015, 10:35
This message is not channeled. Not only is it quite obviously a testimonial from a person reporting an event but it has none of the hallmarks of channeling, those ever present condescending inferences.

People post/promote material that at its core satisfies the relevant individuals preference to either fear or love, a good balance is healthy but on this Rock it's uncool to do what momma says.

7th January 2015, 12:49
I have moved this to the forum I deem most relevant.

Onceinabluemoon
7th January 2015, 13:21
Thanks sweety :hugs: I'm still learning the best place to put various things. :) I recognized the beings that are being referenced here, and I understand what is meant about the gates and portals. It's the 'gates' she talks about and such are things I was told about a few months before the end of the year, and that there would be a "surprise" not even the cabal could know or plan for as it was kept secret until basically these beings hit the surface of the ground, and only very few know from there. Neither could the forces supporting the opposition know or plan for it, it was kept outside of time, and everything else. But would be unable to be stopped. I only knew it was coming, I didn't know any other details. And had forgot about it, until I read that note from the author about their experiences.

monk
7th January 2015, 14:45
I would forgive anyone for believing it channeled material at face value; pillars of light/forces of dark..but I find it more likely the astral miscreants behind most channeling are imitating/plagerizing reality rather than the other way around.

Obviously with all information that doesn't come with accompanying pictures, video etc we are trained to doubt voraciously, and for good reason, you don't want people running around believing in everything....anything could happen.

Calz
7th January 2015, 15:08
Deep goes the rabbit hole when trying to account for "visions" and "received messages".

Channeling implies intent and an active role ... yet this type of activity occurs frequently even without.

So ...

How do we "label" such???

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ZI1nXbCL5IY/ULNuBvWb5LI/AAAAAAAA-7s/c6tgBo2A68I/s1600/Meme+0202.jpg

Herbert
7th January 2015, 16:04
s2Ug0t2xJEs

Onceinabluemoon
7th January 2015, 16:32
99% of channeling is produced by AI's. This is definitely not channeling, just someone reporting on their experience. For what it's worth I can already see the differences, the changes that are happening because of the beings presence, and all the effort of the various groups of incarnates, etc that have been pushing hard to beat back the regressive forces and I chose to use the term regressive because there are positive oriented dark beings. Just as there are negative and regressive oriented light beings. And so defining this as dark 'vs' light is a misinterpretation and misunderstanding. Not all negative oriented beings are evil or regressive, either.

7th January 2015, 16:34
A lyricist whom I used to know always threw about the phrase that "a rainbow can be nothing more than oil in a puddle". Much as I despise the pessimism of this statement it is sadly true, much like this beautiful phenomena is most likely reflection après refraction.

7th January 2015, 16:39
99% of channeling is produced by AI's.

I chose only this part of your statement to dissect because it is the only part I disagree with. As a tip, it would be prudent to address everyone here with conjecture minus the unprovable maths. All the latter does is negate any credibility to what followed this unprovable and likely inaccurate speculation.

I mean no harm in this, it is a genuine tip that might help some of the more sceptical to swallow a difficult pill. Also, I know not who I address and your maths may be accurate! I suspect I know mind you.....

Welcome back, I hope your health is better (if that perplexes you please ignore the last sentence lol).

*hugs*

Calz
7th January 2015, 16:41
Supposedly in this ... the "end of the cycle" ... the "truth" will be revealed.

Would not that be nice?

Personally ... whatever may come ... at least some honesty at last would be most welcome ... even if only as closure ...

Mark
7th January 2015, 21:54
A lyricist whom I used to know always threw about the phrase that "a rainbow can be nothing more than oil in a puddle". Much as I despise the pessimism of this statement it is sadly true, much like this beautiful phenomena is most likely reflection après refraction.

Oil in a puddle is beautiful, it is a universe of swirling change and simple complexity, fragile, chaotic, mysterious and tranquil with depth but passage to prismatic emancipation.

Perception is absolutely everything, everything.

Highland1
7th January 2015, 22:11

Totally with you bro, reminded me of a sort of vertical northern lights display which I was lucky to see as a child when I lived in the highlands of Scotland.
I just don't have your eloquence with words mon ami! lol

Russ

KosmicKat
8th January 2015, 12:18
Oil in a puddle is beautiful, it is a universe of swirling change and simple complexity, fragile, chaotic, mysterious and tranquil with depth but passage to prismatic emancipation.

Perception is absolutely everything, everything.

A hackneyed quote to be sure, but still worth bearing in mind:

Two men looked out through prison bars: one looked at the dirt, one gazed at the stars.

mjk9
24th January 2015, 10:46
I have visions and other psychic / spiritual phenomena. I feel like there is something about the reporting that may be accurate, that something has happened recently. I don't ever channel, at least not with intent, but I am receptive and aware, and I can only share what I have experienced in my sphere of awareness. First, I saw a great abyss and a body falling into it. I put it out of mind until I was reminded of it when I came across a very random comment on the internet where somebody simply wrote, "I am the hole". Second, I saw a woman but only from the waist down. There was light between her legs, and if I think of it, I suppose I could see that light as a pillar. Lastly, I have had the following message, numerous times: "we're done". I'm glad I found this thread because it feels valid. Oh, and I have also been receiving a message about some mystery, which causes me to feel a sense of unease in anticipation. In other words, I have a feeling of something impending, but I have no inking as to what it may be. I do not always, not perpetually, have a feeling of impending and anticipation. I do know that there is one constant and consistent message about funding and finances, and I'm not sure what that's about or where it's coming from but it has been consistent and it seems to be a strong, main theme for 2015. I hope my input is useful to anyone in the world wide community who might come upon it.