PDA

View Full Version : Who Controls The Draconian Collective? And ultimately our world.

Onceinabluemoon
3rd January 2015, 14:14
I've long suggested anyone that wants to get an idea of who, what, when, where, why, should read the Dulce Book by Branton, while I can't ''confirm'' that every single word in this book is 100% accurate, I can affirm with confidence that for the majority of the information it contains, that the information is accurate to the best of Branton's ability to relay the information he had obtained through various means.

ETA: the link to this Draconian Article:
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/branton/esp_dulcebook19.htm

The thing that compelled me to post this, specifically this 'chapter' and link. I was reading it last night, and it brought on a realization that cleared a TON of pressure, etc. from me, and I believe cut off another abstract channel of attack vectors for those that are involved in my torment. The Ultimate power behind them.

The book its self and even this chapter I'm posting the excerpt from, has a lot of very interesting sub-information, that even with out all the ET stuff, can be informative and possibly answer some questions for some individuals.

The remote viewing session that Courtney did, I was able to verify the accuracy, but wanted to add one thing here, where he indicates a "black hole" type existence for these beings, the more accurate term I believe that fits is what is called "Void Space" it's the space between dimensional layers and universes that creates a sort of barrier to keep things separate like they're supposed to be.

If you want to take things further, and put more together. Take this next article, and read it. It's something of a intro to galactic / universal history. It's about where these beings originate from...another universe and timeline all together, or well a reversed copy of this universe. Mirrorverse is that the right term?

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sumer_anunnaki/reptiles/reptiles16.htm

Who Controls The Draconian Collective?

The following chapter is based upon some thoughts and questions that had been forming in my mind for some time, until many of these questions were answered when I discovered an interesting volume titled Cosmic Voyage, by Mr. Courtney M. Brown, Ph.D. This work deals with the authors’ personal experiments with remote viewing, along with his trainer Ed Dames, a former remote-viewer for U.S. Military Intelligence who taught Courtney Brown the secret military "R.V." or "Astral-Magnetic body" viewing techniques which he himself had learned as a member of the military psi corps.

From my own perspective, remote viewing operates through the subspace body of a human being who is able to tap-in to the universal psionic field. Since the psionic field is the very foundation of all space-time-material reality, the so-called "master program" of the universe which is made up of a ’field’ of psionic or thought-form energy, it is not necessarily bound by the limits of space, time and matter. The psionic energy field seems to be interwoven into the electromagnetic grid structure of all gravitational bodies, with the electro-magneto-gravitic fields of those bodies serving as psionic ’traps’ for thought-forms which are essentially the psychic ’residue’ of all thinking beings, and in turn the accumulated "memory matrix" of those gravitational planetary bodies.

These psionic fields contain THOUGHT ENERGY. Now thoughts can either be based on truth or on deception, so just because this "thought-form energy" has accumulated within the gravitational grid structure of a planet -- FROM the time that thinking entities begin interacting with a gravitational sphere -- this does not mean that the information which has been ’programmed’ into these psionic "thought-emotion energy" fields is always true.

While I do NOT otherwise generally support information from the infamous internet "guru" Cobra, I did read two entries that he posted in 2012 on the Archons, one was called "The Fall of The Archons" and there was another one he posted, about the Archons. He explained even himself about the connection between them and the Lords of Karma / Ascended Masters.

Combine that with what Robert Stanley posted on www.unicusmagazine.com, the two articles on the Archons, and GoodET's information on the AI's, you get a good base concept of what is really going on here on earth and who's really behind it all. Specially when you add in the article on the theosophical sources of things.

The One
3rd January 2015, 14:57
I sometimes keep thinking about this

I have also heard that the Draco/reptilian were created in the astral, they needed a physical home base from which to accomplish their task.

The Reptilians ensured that the new Man would be forever attached to the Reptilian frequency because the foundational prototype was Reptilian. This meant that the new Man could easily be mentally controlled by them.

Upon discovery of this information that the Reptilians wanted control of the new race, the Atlanteans began a severe electromagnetic bombardment of Lemuria. This bombardment caused the bulk of the continent to submerge into the ocean, now called the Pacific Ocean. The only parts left above the water are the Hawaiian Islands, the California coast west of the San Andreas fault, Australia, New Zealand, the South Pacific Islands, Japan, the Philippines, Taiwan, and the islands of southeast Asia.

The Reptilian survivors went to Northern India, the Earths interior, the planet Venus, and parts of Central and South America. Inner Earth became the "homeland" for most of the surviving Reptilians of Lemuria. Here, they created a vast underground civilization.

This started the legends of hell and demons living in fire under the Earth. They built tubes containing fast, subway-like vehicles that can travel to any point on the Earth within a few hours. They created the famed underworld cities of Akkadia, Agartha, Hyperborea, and Shamballa that are sought by explorers to this very day. These cities are built along the inside wall of the inner crust that lines the interior of the Earth.There must be something stopping them though taking full control of Earth

Remember, the hollow Earth is not a theory, but a scientific fact caused by the cooling and spinning of a planet as it is ejected from a star or sun.

And did the human giants destroy most of the Reptoid civilization

More here http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sumer_anunnaki/reptiles/reptiles17a.htm

Onceinabluemoon
3rd January 2015, 15:09
Yes, very much so. And they also came not only from the astral/spiritual layers, but also from the future of a different timeline, this explained more in the article on galactic / universal history.

Now this is going to sound just totally out of the box, but this morning, with help of information supplied by couple friends and my own intuitive work. I discovered what I would consider the 'ultimate' plan in this timeline at least by the cabal for humanity.

You know all this talk in "new age" circles about ascension etc, Well there are these super computers, one I think in Sandia Labs base, and then two or so in Europe that have 'models' of the Universe...they're planning on giving humanity a 'false ascension' and then completely transferring everyone to this false reality that expands into the 'universe' that is controlled by all these super computers here on planet and there is an false overlay grid across the universe as well. Anyone that has the ability to RV can confirm this for them selves. Just look for LARGE machines with HUGE mirrors, that are placed on the edges of the universe, and create like a dark purple like 'layer' over the universe.

The Transhumanism, Cyborg agendas, and all this stuff with the electromagnetics, is to prepare the planet and the population for the transference, into the false reality system. And there are some that are already there or half there / half not. Including those of us that are considered Targeted Individuals. We're either a major threat to their plans with this, or they want us for a specific role in the new false reality. That acts like a barrier layer between 3D and 4D. Or both, they consider us a threat and want to get us under control to use us for specific roles, or eliminate us all together so we're no longer a threat.

It's a holographic overlay, this false reality. This is why certain individuals have been pushing the whole concept of us existing in a computer simulated reality, they are trying to prepare us and get us thinking about it and comfortable with the concept. What most don't realize is that it will be an even more clamped down prison like false reality.

Onceinabluemoon
3rd January 2015, 16:17
Btw, the northern pacific continent was MU / Pacifica, and the southern pacific continent that is now the Indonesian Islands, Malaysian Islands, etc, was the real Lemuria, a lot of the books confuse these two with eachother. I have memories of being on Mu or what I knew it as Pacifica. I'd love to share those with you some day. Heck, maybe I can make a blog post or something about them.

Robert Stanley has photos of some Mu Ruins he found in Malibu, CA. I plan to some day take a hike up there, but I don't have anyone currently that has the time, etc. to do it.

gardener
5th January 2015, 22:46
Hello onceinabuemoon we need all the information you can give to us make a blog why don't you? don't be in fear "that is what they want fear is there food stand up and be counted, if you feel you are not ready yet, then its now or never, there is not much more time left unless the whole world has the courage to fight and stand with our fellow man. unfortunately most of our people are still asleep, but the ones that willingly would give their live's for the truth and to save the planet are the only true heros. in the words of William wallace,FREEDOM. I know it comes with a high price, but we will meet again on the other side, where our word is our bond. the soul is immortal what have we got to lose. So come on m friend open up.

Onceinabluemoon
6th January 2015, 00:59
I will do my best, time doesn't permit me a blog. But for what it's worth whether it looks like it or not, we're on an extremely positive timeline.

Onceinabluemoon
9th January 2015, 20:56
This morning, we think we put the finishing pieces on figuring out this whole thing. We're just missing a couple things. But we got it rather well figured out.