PDA

View Full Version : Theosophical Sources of Lords of Karma, Illuminati, and David Icke's Reptilian Theory

Onceinabluemoon
2nd January 2015, 13:36
http://www.terrorism-illuminati.com/blog/theosophical-sources-david-ickes-reptilian-theory#.VKanLxE5Bjp

If I put this in the wrong section, please feel free to move it.

I found this article rather interesting, and informative. It confirmed things I pretty much already knew intuitively, and is about far more than just David Ike. It also gives insight into one of the "Lords of Karma" (aka The Great Divine Director) and pretty much affirms what others have said, that they're likely the true "archons". In my research this is something I've found my self. But I'm on the fence as to how many are AI/Soul Blends and how many are true beings. They're the same beings though as the Babylonian Parthenon, Assyrian, Canaanite, Metsopotamian, Titans, and even known by name variations as some of the individuals mentioned in the bible. And you'll see some more clear insight into those incharge of the illuminati, and responsible for the creation or genetic modification of what we know now to be the Modern Draco. These "Lords of Karma." Also happen to be who others call the "Ascended Masters" In some new age circles.

This is obviously where back in modern times, that these beings introduced themselves and became more widely known outside of very close circles.

Where I disagree with the article, is they try to play this stuff off as mere speculations, but I know my self the majority of what is presented is very much more than just speculation.....

Excerpt from the article:

"Although most recently popularized by David Icke, the notions of the connection of a worldwide conspiracy orchestrated by Reptilian beings, like the UFO mythos itself, has its origins in Theosophy, the occult tradition founded by H. P. Blavatsky, godmother of the New Age movement, and pre-eminent personality of the Occult Revival of the late nineteenth century.

Essentially, Icke, like other conspiracy researchers such as Jordan Maxwell, Michael Tsarion, and Acharya S, is an ardent critic of the Illuminati, but presents the myriad speculations of Theosophy as the truth being suppressed. All his main teachings are Theosophical, and therefore identical to those of the Illuminati, which is he is purportedly denouncing.

Benjamin Disraeli
H. P. Blavatskyi

Alice Bailey

Alice Bailey

As revealed in another excellent documentary by Chris White, called David Icke Debunked, Icke claims to be imparted with insights from a spiritual entity named Rakorski, who he also identifies with the name St. Germain, a notorious charlatan who was a key occult figure of the late eighteenth century, and regarded as a spiritual master of Freemasonry.

Rakorski is none other than the “Master Rakoczi” of Alice Bailey, Blavatsky’s leading representative in the twentieth century, whose channeled information not only shaped much of the New Age, but guide many of the programs of the United Nations, which is seen to be the seat of World Government awaited with the coming of the Age of Aquarius. To Baily, Rakoczi is one of the “Ascended Masters” of Theosophy, the “Lord of Civilization,” whose task is the establishment of the new civilization of the Age of Aquarius. Icke calls Rakorski the Lord of All Creation, saying that he is “directly responsible for the changes the earth will undergo.”

The concept of making contact with extra-terrestrial beings begins with the Occult Revival, when it became popular to conduct séances to make contact with lost relatives or long-gone famous personalities. Blavatsky contributed to this trend by claiming to be in contact with a beings she called “Ascended Masters,” who resided in the mystical city of Shambhala of Buddhist legend, led by Sanat Kumara, as King of the World, which she identified with Lucifer and the Fallen Angels. Alice A. Bailey believed that Sanat Kumara came to Earth 18,500,000 years ago from the etheric plane of the planet Venus, accompanied by 30 “Lords of the Flame.”

Guy Ballard
Guy Ballard

Thus the spirit channeling of the Occult Revival became the “UFO” contact of the twentieth century, a mythos that continued to be closely tied with Theosophy. Christopher Partridge wrote that the works of Bailey and Theosophy in general all influenced the so-called “UFO religions.”[1] “UFO religions” are groups which deal with alleged communication between humans and extra-terrestrial beings, and include the Aetherius Society, Church of the SubGenius, Heaven’s Gate, Industrial Church of the New World Comforter, Raëlism and even the Nation of Islam."