PDA

View Full Version : Situation Criticle: Healing and Insights?

Onceinabluemoon
2nd January 2015, 12:00
Hey Guys,

For quite some time now, I've been the target of on going abuse, torture, etc. Beings and AI, and I'm guessing some beings have been extentions of an AI, have been draining my blood, spinal fluid, spirit / soul energy and stealing my soul parts.

I've done everything I can, tried everything including Organite, Revoking of contracts, agreements, permissions, decrees. I know for an absolute fact I did NOT agree to this, and it's NOT karma.

I would like to find the ultimate source of the attacks, torture, abuse. That would allow me to put a permanent end to them. Last few nights I've been attacked by greys, and other beings, two parts of my house are "locked down" some how by tech that has to be manipulated by Copters. And completely blocks my soul energy, and my healers.

Suffice to say, they've been quite content in working towards turning me into a cyborg, and I know a lot of it is done via mind control, and they're utilizing my strong manifesting abilities. And my soul parts are being used by just about anyone / anything you can imagine, my strongest abilities seem temporal based.

Ignoring the ones doing the attacks doesn't stop them, using crystals, candles, oils, etc doesn't either. So the only way I know to stop them that WORKS is to get to the being or AI or ??? that is truly responsible.

I have a friend that's also a member here on the forum, he's been helping me out a lot. Like a brother to me really. Please don't hesitate to ask any questions you might have or need for further / deeper insight.

Edited To Add: They've also been using my pets against me, and my family too. Including Soul Swapping them, and beings and AI projecting their consciousness into them, to effect the fields around the house, run off / interfere with my healers.

Onceinabluemoon
2nd January 2015, 14:36
Just to update,

I didn't get any sleep at all last night, and since the attacks have been ongoing this morning. They used a lazer to make cuts on my brain stem and neck area, I no longer have circulation or blood pressure in the right side of my body. I can't leave and go in another room, they just follow me. And no option of staying some where else either, they would and have just followed me to other places too. My whole head and most of my spine is covered in wires...since the attacks started hot and heavy yesterday.

Catsquotl
2nd January 2015, 14:47
Hi,

I had a hunch it was you..
Glad you are back.

As soon as I have some time i'll take a look if you don't mind.
If I remember correctly you had a healers team around when you were here before.. Are they still around?

First hunch is that somehow you give them way to much power over you because of your choice of words..
There was a thread lately about how words have different meanings to the cabal or in court so that even if you would say something like the plaintif doesn't agree its translated as the slave doesn't object. I am parafrasing from memory here... but it's something like that.

Does anyone remember that video?
It feels like it has some points Bluemoon could use.

With Love
Eelco

Onceinabluemoon
2nd January 2015, 14:51
I know what you mean. And to a certain degree, I agree, Thoughts and Words have a lot of power and are things.

And yeah I have a healing team, but those that are responsible for my attacks and the Ai's etc have been working over time to block them, and keep them separate from me. TO the point where they placed implants in my chakras and are using MY energy and manifesting abilities to keep my guys out and away from me. But they do get through intermittently.

Please feel free to take a look. I've told them they have no power over me, and I know I'm stronger than they are. They also use high level magic binding spells on me and physical implants with binding magick attached to them to keep me from being able to effect things, and the draining my blood, spinal fluid and soul parts and energy to near death levels is what is keeping me so "contained".

I do fight back and take out ones when I can, but it seems like with the AI's involved or who ever is involved, they adapt quickly and then hours or day later, they've over come anything I have figured out to use against them.

Just today, we found a nasty Grey parasite turd, in a lab coat, I wish they could all just dissolve back into the source matter they came from.

I'm not hopeless, or surrendering or giving up....just not sure what to do other than to ask for help getting to the bottom of this, maybe to make better sense of what is going on, who's responsible and why it's happening. And stop them trying to turn me into a Cyborg.

Catsquotl
2nd January 2015, 15:37
You were here for the whole getting rid of chacra thread were you not?

I'm not saying you should get rid of them, just explore it as an option. That may work. establish a unified Torus field.
somewhat like shezbets avatar. 1 single core. you.

from there expand and retract the outer layer like an amoebe would.

as a reverence take our earth mother. at some places mountains in others deep crevasses. but stil one unified whole.

With Love
Eelco

i do state this is an idea and have no data on how that would hold up in the end.

Catsquotl
2nd January 2015, 15:52
Here's the link to the video about words.
http://jandeane81.com/threads/1771-Rhosgobel-Tent-At-TOT?p=38259&viewfull=1#post38259

Thinking that if suffering is consent. then using words as torture, attack and the like may give similar consent.

With Love
Eelco

717seethelight
2nd January 2015, 20:08
I don't know how to help you, only to send you my healing energy, along with my best wishers
regards 717...

NANUXII
2nd January 2015, 20:22
Hey BlueMoon

i wrote a thread on that stuff a while ago , i have an addendum for it to cover Other means since discovered.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?56724-Weapons-of-Mass-Disruption-tech-to-reduce-the-target.&p=646000&viewfull=1#post646000

Ill post more here if you want , let me know

N

ronin
2nd January 2015, 21:13
i know Tom Montalk has helped people with alien,parasitic/attachments and such, so maybe drop him a line as he and his partner are abductees and have a lot of knowledge that they share freely.
between them they i think have gone through similar experiences and i,m sure they would be willing to help out with what they know!

Cearna
3rd January 2015, 02:24
I don't have much time at the moment, and will get back later with more explanation if you wish it to be so.

First of all these beings are in violation of your right to be inviolate. there are certain rules that all are supposed to follow, when you are on the road of life. One of these is that no one has the right to say I am mightier than you, and so I can do what I wish to and you cannot stop me. They have been getting away with doing so, because of lack of knowledge of what being here is about. You have not been taught that to every one there is a God to whom you were meant to turn to in each life. Each life it may in fact be a different God according to the Pathway you are supposed to be on in that particular life.

This God is actually in joint responsibility to both help, guide and protect you. They do not automatically work with you, you need to ask for that help. You will not probably know which God it is, so you need in fact to ask for the one who is in joint responsibility to you to please now work with you as your right to life and your right to be inviolate is being threatened. Now I know many do not any longer believe in god nor in Pathways and all the rest because of other teaching and past experiences, but if you do not ask for any help then you are in fact left to your own devices to try to make your way through such as this, because they respect not your life nor your needs and their insistence of their might over yours will often prevent your own advances from being enough.

There is however always some one to heed your call even if you don't believe it to be so because the imminent Source of all allows for this to be so. He will in fact step in in some way if you ask the one who is the voice of the Source to let you know what to do in any given situation. first of all Your own Higher Self is there, then the allocated God to yourself and then it is always possible to ask the voice of the Source to let you know what to do. So these are paramount to go to as all three will know what to do more so than most of us.

Now, as well as this I can offer the help of Angels to not only help heal you and protect you but who can give yourself and all of your healers very high energies which can help you. You just need to ask me and I will have them sent to you, as many as are needed to both protect and heal. Read some of my threads in the healing section. Must go to do lunch, I am very late, but can explain more if requested.

Altaira
3rd January 2015, 08:29
I'm not sure how to help and probably you already know this but haven't looked at it from a different perspective. What seems to me is you've given your power away not sure to whom. Now by agreeing to get help from other entities you empower again outsiders. You might need to find your true self first and trust your own abilities.

jcocks
3rd January 2015, 11:39
My best understanding is that she had her power forcibly removed by someone about a year ago, possibly longer, without her consent. And about 90% of her troubles stem from this one event, which I won't go into too much further except to say that this person is pretty well known in the US "militia" movement.

Calabash
3rd January 2015, 12:21
My best understanding is that she had her power forcibly removed by someone about a year ago, possibly longer, without her consent. And about 90% of her troubles stem from this one event, which I won't go into too much further except to say that this person is pretty well known in the US "militia" movement.

If OIABM has had something forcibly removed then perhaps there is an implant in there somewhere which is picking up this interference. If this technology is being used then there is nothing we could suggest here that wouldn't be intercepted by them and countermanded before it could help.

Catsquotl
3rd January 2015, 12:32
Some good advise has been given already. And I am almost sure an answer is provide that holds the key to your continued survival. What I am getting is the following and because of the way I operate it’s in the form of a conceptual idea so feel free to disregard it.

The part of you that is up for grabs so to speak is not you.
You are life experiencing itself, which is a power the Archon’s cannot see. That part of you that just is does not exist in the experience field (real or conceptual) of whoever it is that is attacking you.

As long as you identify with parts of what is in their conceptual field of possible life, that’s where “they” can exert power over you. Those are the parts they can target and at the same time it is those parts that you can spare the most as they are not a part of the you experiencing itself as life.

Let go, see from moment to moment what it is that is in your experiential framework and see that as soon as you can name it. It isn’t you.

Like Altaira said. Go within and find that part of you where You are True and let go of those bits where You are Not.

Hope this helps.
With Love
Eelco

Onceinabluemoon
3rd January 2015, 18:50
While I'm still dealing with persistant hostile terran small crafts, it seems that otherwise things have finally been cleared. I posted about some of it in the "Who Controls the Draconian Collective and ultimately our world." Thread. Those super computers, etc, that all ties into everything else. Small fixed wing air crafts keep coming and either dropping some sort of tech? Or adjusting something already here, and then a clear field that looks a bit like the heat coming off a car in summer or the street in summer 'shimmers' or vibrates into place. And blocks my people. Or makes it extremely difficult for them to get to me.

ETA: Elco, like with the advice from the others, I'm thinking hard and deep on what you said. There is a lot of great advice here in this thread. And I certainly hope along with helping me it might possibly be able to help others going through similar things.

To Update: while we were able to disconnect the AI for a while, it seems that it's been reconnected and forcefully too.

@ Calabash,

It's not that anything you guys suggest would be useless if there's an implant. The way to stop it, then would be to locate the implant, for one, get that removed. But at the same time the responsible party that put the implant there, and what ever is connected to the implant needs to be located and 'dealt' with.

To clarify a little more on what Joel said, what happened was that there was this incarnate, he's apparently an EXTREMELY powerful being, and individual and well versed in various arts. Not subject to the restrictions of us positive incarnates. And he pulled out of me my soul part, that is attached to my incarnate body. Basically severing a 'connection' / 'protection' that normally prevents soul swapping, possession, etc. That is a major source of my lack of power and ability to effect things my self. Then they keep placing nano wires, bindings, implants, etc, that futher block my ability to effect anything around me. They've in the past even put fields up that keep me isolated from the timeline and temporally. Where the clocks won't move the entire time the field is up. And then when it got hacked or taken down, my clocks would jump minutes or even hours ahead to "normal" time.

Btw, it's a commonly held misbelief that this kind of stuff can't be done to souls, and that we can't be fragmented, etc. The wires and implants also make it difficult to my soul to reconnect and properly attach to my body. If I could get the implants etc, out, long enough for my soul to reattach properly / firmly, the opposition would NOT have the ability or means to do to me this again.

717seethelight
3rd January 2015, 20:42
Hi Onceinabluemoon I've been pondering you problem here, and I have may have come up with a possible solution for you, have you tried fighting there attack's, using your's along with that of your friends, psychic powers, this works against psychic attack's,
its actually a form of white "witch craft" you simply send back all of there negativity with the power of love!!, you could do this alone or with a army of friend, as we all have some psychic strength, your welcome to disregard my idea that's no problem at all, if I can think of an alternative I will get back to you, best wishers
regards 717...

jcocks
4th January 2015, 02:08
Maybe if we got enough people together to do it, it might work.... Part of the problem to me has been that it's been Tanah and I against a whole slew of bad guys.... We'd beat something, stop to take our breath and ascertain what was net to do,and in the meantime they'd catch back up.

Something changed last night though, I think tanah and I beat a large hole in their plans. I even had a dream last night where I woke up and was questioned by three people in business suits....

Onceinabluemoon
4th January 2015, 02:36
I believe we did too, hit a huge hole in their plans. No one was expecting anyone to put together the information we did. And specially to tie into their "false ascension" plans. The rest of it basically puts the Archons as the rulers and everyone else completely blocked from Source, and anything that isn't "approved" by the "masters". The planetary AI is the 'go between' because the true archons are void beings, they can't exist in normal space.

I think there is very little left that they can do or have planned. Before they're going to fall / crack / collapse entirely. They're surrounded not only from ET but also positive Military and Militia and Alternative Movement people.

And I have to correct something, it's supposed to be an "Temporal based Holographic False Reality"

@SeeTheLight,

I think it's a great idea, but yeah, we'd have to get a LOT of people together, and do with absolute strength, unity, confidence, etc. And agree collectively on how, what, etc. The targets would be, and what will be done with them, etc, when they're located. So there's no moral compasses getting in the way when an electrical storm of epic proportions discharges over an facility or something.

Update: And so it continues, I've been attacked all evening, and they just placed another implant in my spine, dropped it in a hole in my neck, and it went to the base of my spine.

BirdDog:
I didn't sell my soul, but it's been taken from me against my will and without my consent, and has definitely been taken / fragmented, etc. It's not BS. it's not trickery by the Black Ops people. Compare to what I'm dealing with the Black Ops people and ET are kidnergardners. They're primitive and very low level PAWNS. We're not just dealing with the Black Ops ones, If we were, it would have been done and over with in a few days at the most and not continued on since 2012.

717seethelight
4th January 2015, 04:27
Morning jcocks, thank you for your positive approach, to my attempt to help here, if you can or could get some more people on board, I would be willing to try and help with my show of support!
best wishers
regards 717...

Onceinabluemoon
4th January 2015, 04:31
Definitely would love to do that.

As a general question to the group, How do we fight something that doesn't respect the laws of creation and divine law? Sovereignty etc? I do all this disengagement, revoking, etc, over and over, and believe it with every bit of my authority and conviction, etc. And it appears to not mean anything to these beings.

717seethelight
4th January 2015, 05:29
If you was to go down the suggested root, first you deed to find your willing team of helpers, along with your friends from around the world, from as many souses as possible, other forums family and so on,
you would need to work out the time lines, from the different country's, so that everyone could take part at the same time, so to build the strength of you attack, then give everyone taking part a time in there part of the world, that will mach up with everyone's then at this fixed time, we all pray and ask for each one taking part in helping you, to be protected, by way of spiritual / universal energy, in the form an of a pyramid, this will keep everyone safe from any reprisals,

We then all ask our spiritual friends, helper and guide's, Gods, ETs, and all cosmic positive energy's to stop this attack on you persons, and to send back all of the negative energy's with our hart felt love, back to where ever it is coming from,

And then we leave it and let it go with out any negative input what so ever, this way no one can come to harm,

This action would normally send back ten time's the effects, that you have been effected, to all those doing this to you my friend, now each person help will have the power of ten, so you could have a considerable force behind you if its done correctly,

Now my friend before you go down this root, you need be certain this is the right way forward, and that your not playing here, "I'm not trying to suggest that you are in any way", I am looking out for you, as this could call back on you if you'v inadvertently mislead any of the circle trying to help you here!

I feel sure that no one would want to see you going though any more of this crap my friend, I just needed to put this out there before we commit!!

Now lets see if you can get a circle to fight this thing, and get you freed,
best wishers my friend
regards 717...

717seethelight
4th January 2015, 05:40
Well I don't know for sure that anything will help you here, but we can only try,
I know of mediums who use it when their being attacked them self,
and there's a whole lot of power out there in the universe!!
so give it a little time before making up your mind my friend,
best wishers to you
regards 717...

Walter
4th January 2015, 07:35
Hey,
Have been sending you prayer. I will continue to project healing energy. I have demanded your soul parts back for you, and I have faith that things will get better.
Walter

Onceinabluemoon
5th January 2015, 08:09
Things are getting better in general, just these 'turds' are being persistent and can't seem to realize they've lost, and well that they can't do this to me anymore, and never were legally allowed to in the first place.

The funny thing is, even after this one being was taken care of, the 'turds' here on the surface keep assigning AIs to me and all kinds of "fun" stuff. As though they're throwing temper tantrums, and are no better than 2yr olds. Certainly no more intelligent. The funny thing is I can ALWAYS tell when an AI or being is coming through the internet as I can hear the frequency / audio tone, and this computer / lap top I'm on starts acting up. Also when the dips are reading it or who ever is assigned to 'monitor' me, yawn! The more resources they use, the more they lose.

The other thing they seem to like to do, is come through the smoke detectors? But because of the electrical signal coming through them, they start chirping.

Update: I'm still dealing with the attacks though, being still stealing my soul parts, one just poked my head and made my heart stop. And another recauterized the top of my right leg just below my knee, it was healed earlier.

And there's some sort of field generators being used to block my healers...so they can't get through. That is what the drones drop and then copters come and "adjust" them.

717seethelight
5th January 2015, 16:33
Well its nice to hear that things seem to be getting better, just maybe telling everyone is slowing there hold, lets hope so for your sake my friend,
I like Walter will say a prayer, along with sending you some healing, with our demands to give you back your sole parts,

Take care of your self Onceinabluemoon,
regards 717...

Onceinabluemoon
8th January 2015, 15:46
I was attacked heavy again, and yet it seems we might have finally got around back to the source of the problems. And yet in it all, I ended up with another set of wires in my head / neck / spine.

How do I end this permanently?

Onceinabluemoon
12th January 2015, 17:59
Things seem to have calmed down for now, after finding a few things and beings over the last few days. But my pets are still being used to run off and block my healers. And interfere with them energetically. I believe there is at least one being attached to them and I don't know what else has been done but even my pets were soul swapped and possessed in the past, I don't think the larger dogs or my cat has been healed / fixed yet.

Catsquotl
12th January 2015, 18:17
Glad to hear things have settled down a bit.
Working on a more in depth outline to go searching for the main perp using a pendulum and imagining if you are willing to go that route.

You're right about lucifer though.. It ain't him
Its that place where projection takes over my vision... Sorry bout that.

With Love
Eelco

Onceinabluemoon
12th January 2015, 19:06
Imagining or just visualization? :) , anything that brings a permanent end to this, and some answers helps. I can hear drones still occasionally as well.

Catsquotl
12th January 2015, 19:58
I wrote the quick outline here before.
http://jandeane81.com/threads/4883-Curiousity-may-kill-this-cat?p=841892560&viewfull=1#post841892560

That's the very short version. I will write an extended version of it with whatever makes sense at the time of writing tomorrowmorning.

As I don't visualize very well i am used to calling it imagining (which to me is very different than fantasysing)

With Love
Eelco

Onceinabluemoon
12th January 2015, 22:14
They're just words, what ever one we chose to associate with it. :) the value is in the 'doing' not what we 'lable' it as.

Catsquotl
13th January 2015, 04:21
I am unsure of what you mean here..

With Love
Eelco

Onceinabluemoon
13th January 2015, 21:13
Some people consider imagination and visualization one in the same. If you haven't yet, I wanted to suggest you read a book called "The Enlightenment" it I think would be a interesting book for you. :)

Seikou-Kishi
13th January 2015, 22:28
Some people consider imagination and visualization one in the same. If you haven't yet, I wanted to suggest you read a book called "The Enlightenment" it I think would be a interesting book for you. :)

Any hypnotist will be able to tell you this is not the case. So many people are "unhypnotisable" while the hypnotist tells them to visualise this and that. If they are not visual thinkers, their inability to visualise as they are instructed seems to them to be a problem and thus their conscious minds block the hypnosis. When instructed to imagine, this problem does not occur; for the visual thinker, they will automatically visualise what they wish to imagine, but for others the imagination will take different forms. While both words literally refer to the sight, imagination is much broader in its scope than visualisation, which often overtaxes the faculties of those not predisposed to think in that way.

In such a case, the failing is the hypnotist's failing, not the hypnotisand's. I've helped many people who had suffered all their lives with excess weight (for example; it's a common problem so the sample size is larger lol... no pun intended). The cause of the problem was never greed and laziness (though they were often manifestations of the underlying problem). Anyway, once the problem is dealt with, the weight falls off as a natural consequence of the correct mental health, but in any case I like to let them imagine the result of losing all their weight. This is not so much to reinforce the consequent weight loss, which will happen anyway, but becaue once the problem is solved, a little feeling of happiness that they can hold onto is a healthy thing.

Anyway, those who are visual thinkers, when told to imagine their new, healthy-weight body, will naturally picture themselves as slim. They'll see how their waist narrows or their "V". They'll see how muscles move visibly beneath the skin. They'll see themselves in new clothes, and so on. Others who think in different ways won't do this. Some will imagine how their new slim life will make them feel. They might imagine buying new clothes to replace their old ones, but won't visualise themselves wearing them, for example.

I agree that they're not the same thing. After hypnosis, I will often ask those who remember the hypnosis (which may or may not be their choice, either consciously or subconsciously). Some will say how when they were told to "imagine x", they saw it. Others will say they felt it. Others will say they behaved like an actor in the theatre and pretended. Whatever works, works. Visualisation is only one part of imagination.

Onceinabluemoon
13th January 2015, 22:32
Right, totally. Why I said "some" people consider them the same thing. :)

Catsquotl
14th January 2015, 05:03
The enlightenment. That's the what's his name Talawanka or something book right?

About imagination. I have tried to visualize for years before deciding I couldn't do it.
As soon as I was able to let go I was/am able to imagine everything and somehow describe what I imagine in a visual style.
It comes to me like a memory. It's really funny to me how I see without seeing.

About the process writup. I am having trouble putting it to paper in a linear fashion. SO i'm struggling a bit with that still.

With Love
Eelco

Seikou-Kishi
14th January 2015, 05:07
Right, totally. Why I said "some" people consider them the same thing. :)

Did you get to the part where I said I agree that they're not the same thing. You'd have noticed, then, that I was aware of what you had said. Your response is therefore redundant and indicates that you didn't actually read the post before you criticised it. The error is yours.

Onceinabluemoon
14th January 2015, 06:40
The enlightenment. That's the what's his name Talawanka or something book right?

About imagination. I have tried to visualize for years before deciding I couldn't do it.
As soon as I was able to let go I was/am able to imagine everything and somehow describe what I imagine in a visual style.
It comes to me like a memory. It's really funny to me how I see without seeing.

About the process writup. I am having trouble putting it to paper in a linear fashion. SO i'm struggling a bit with that still.

With Love
Eelco
I don't always consider what I do either or well used to be able to do, a process I could put linearly down on a piece of paper, it has always just been something instinctive with me. Even after when someone tried to 'reteach' the process to me, I keep getting frustrated and not able to "meditate for 30-60 minutes to clear your head first" then try doing this that or the other. I could when my abilities are functioning just "do it". And, yeah it's about Talwanda's story and our prehistory before this universe was created and how things 'started' here. His insights are valuable for anyone that cares to find preuniversal history. I've spoke with the being, though he goes by a different name now, he's just as wonderful and insightful as he presents himself in the book. His mate finally has rejoined him a couple years back. Thus was why she 'disappeared'. And don't worry about writing down the process, if you can't do it, then it's no worries. It's not always something that can be explained.

Did you get to the part where I said I agree that they're not the same thing. You'd have noticed, then, that I was aware of what you had said. Your response is therefore redundant and indicates that you didn't actually read the post before you criticised it. The error is yours.
But, I'm not criticizing your post, and I did read the whole thing. I think you misunderstood my response, sorry I didn't make it more clear. I'm not able to be hypnotized, I tried hypnotherapy but my genetic alterations that were done for my protection, have made it to where I'm not susceptible to hypnotic suggestion among most if not almost all various forms of mind control.

Seikou-Kishi
14th January 2015, 08:57
But, I'm not criticizing your post, and I did read the whole thing. I think you misunderstood my response, sorry I didn't make it more clear. I'm not able to be hypnotized, I tried hypnotherapy but my genetic alterations that were done for my protection, have made it to where I'm not susceptible to hypnotic suggestion among most if not almost all various forms of mind control.

Are you capable of dreaming and remembering any of your dreams? Do you ever drive in the car along a routine journey and arrive with no knowledge of how you got there? Is your waking mind "locked" into a certain bandwidth? That sounds relentlessly wearying and ultimately detrimental. I'd be curious to examine the mechanisms by which your conscious and subconscious minds interface. Many people are "harder" to hypnotise than others in that they respond to a proportionately narrower array of techniques. The consequence is many people consider themselves immune to it when they have only encountered inadequate hypnotists.

I have hypnotised many people in my life. A distinct subset of people are hypnotised to experience pleasure and happiness — for example, people who suffer from emotional disorders like depression (especially anhedonic depression) and stress are given these feelings as a way of giving them a reprieve while the actual reparative work gets under way. This doesn't even include the people who have, as I call it, "recreational hypnosis". You might be surprised how many positive health effects this has.

Many hypnotists will tell you that hypnosis can't be used for mind control. At the best, they're merely ignorant and incompetent, but they're also possibly lying, because it can be. Flash inductions can be used to give orders, or combined with other techniques rapidly to produce a very deep trance state. Trauma also deepens suggestibility, with accident victims requiring none of the normal prerequisites to establish a trance. This means a hypnotist working in Accident and Emergency can have powerfully beneficial results very quickly, but it also means people develop things like post-surgical paralysis because a paramedic innocently said something like "don't move your arm or you'll cause more damage". This also means, however, that torture as a trauma-inducing "tool" can be used as mind control and in any case the usual subconscious defences that peotect against this can be circumvented.

I would hope anybody capable of giving you such defences against mind control would have better finesse than to simply block it out completely. It is possible to increase, hypnotically, a person's awareness of attempts to expoit their suggestibility (with the result that such people generally then find TV advertisements noxiously intrusive), but also to implant subconscious algorithms that assess hypnotic attempts and suggestions, etc., such that those that are found harmful are shut out completely. Such algorithms would include questions like "has the hypnotic state been induced in accodance with the conscious will?" and "are the hypnotic suggestions and directives in accordance with the pre-hypnotic intention?"

These algorithms implant subconscious defences. Ordinarily, the client/abusee (situation dependant) will shut down hypnosis when they realise that something harmful is occuring because the conscious mind will have taken a backseat but will still be watching in some way. Deepen the trance far enough, as trauma does, and the conscious mind is completely shut down, removing the only usual defence.

I'm sorry to say the vast majority of hypnotists don't understand any of this, so I am not surprised that this hypnotist couldn't hypnotise you. It also seems likely that any race, civilisation or group capable of giving you such defences would have the knowledge to stop this defence becoming a coffin. Those who gave you these defences — do they consider you a dispensible tool or a full and valid person? If it were the latter, they would take the care not to fix you in one way that would damage you in another.

I have induced incredible healing hypnotically for many conditions, curable and "incurable", whatever the apparent cause. It would be disheartening to think you were forever shut off from this kind of healing as a defence. For all the harm hypnosis can do in the hands of a few ill-willed people, it can do infinitely more good — such good, indeed, that even hypnotists have no idea.

Onceinabluemoon
14th January 2015, 13:31
I'm still working on obtaining a complete list of the genetic modifications that were done, but to the best of my knowledge I wasn't "locked" out or fixed to a certain frequency, but more the latter as you explained. I seem to remember it being explained to me that it was like I could sense, feel, recognize the attempt and just dismiss it with out it being able to effect me. I'm also aware though my genetic defenses against mind control, are at the core basis for a lot of the torture, abuse, etc that has been waged against me, the bad ET and Black Ops guys are frustrated that they can't "get to me" and are as such working harder to try and crack me. I've had veins in my head burst, and leak from their attempts, to only go to the doctor a day later with no visible signs of it ever happening. Even now when the draco try to get my family and I to fight, it takes me only a second or two to recognize the "influence" attempt. Then I just disengage from the conversation and tell the lizards to sod off before they're hunted down and turned into steaks and hides for my people's boots. For some odd reason, they listen at least temporarily.

I know the geneticist personally that did the alterations, and him and 'our' people respect me very much as a whole and complete being, and sovereign individual member of their kin. E is never blinded by the thought that he's infallible or incapable of making mistakes when he does genetic alterations, and fixes what he doesn't get "right" the first time. And only does so in alignment with free will choice, etc, and full disclosure of the effects etc, prior to any alterations being done.

I'd be happy to talk more in private about this, or via ICQ maybe even. I know the less I leave out in the open about my genetic alterations on the WWW the better.

Seikou-Kishi
14th January 2015, 14:39
Ah, it sounds like that's the case. I was given defences against such things as a child, but the defences were very finely tuned so that serious harm of any kind was prevented while less serious things were not. As children, one of the "games" amongst my siblings and cousins used to be to use flash inductions to get each other to do something stupid or embarrassing and these weren't blocked. "Jump out of the tree" would have been blocked, but "go paint your face blue and then stand in the corner" wouldn't have been, for example.

These defences extended into not observing negative behaviour patterns in people and considering them valid examples of adult behaviour. So many people behave in ways that are conditioned by the behaviour of adults they grew up around. The result was that we took in only those things which made us stronger and healthier. No submissiveness as a way of avoiding confrontation, no false modesty, no passive aggression, etc.. It has only been a boon. So much human dysfunction perpetuates itself subconsciously — if it had to plead its case rationally, it'd never get its foot in the door to begin with.

If you sense incoming attempts and deflect them, it seems like our "ablative defences". I'd certainly be interested to hear more (though I have no idea what ICQ is).

Elbie
14th January 2015, 16:59
I'm still working on obtaining a complete list of the genetic modifications that were done, but to the best of my knowledge I wasn't "locked" out or fixed to a certain frequency, but more the latter as you explained. I seem to remember it being explained to me that it was like I could sense, feel, recognize the attempt and just dismiss it with out it being able to effect me. I'm also aware though my genetic defenses against mind control, are at the core basis for a lot of the torture, abuse, etc that has been waged against me, the bad ET and Black Ops guys are frustrated that they can't "get to me" and are as such working harder to try and crack me. I've had veins in my head burst, and leak from their attempts, to only go to the doctor a day later with no visible signs of it ever happening. Even now when the draco try to get my family and I to fight, it takes me only a second or two to recognize the "influence" attempt. Then I just disengage from the conversation and tell the lizards to sod off before they're hunted down and turned into steaks and hides for my people's boots. For some odd reason, they listen at least temporarily.

I know the geneticist personally that did the alterations, and him and 'our' people respect me very much as a whole and complete being, and sovereign individual member of their kin. E is never blinded by the thought that he's infallible or incapable of making mistakes when he does genetic alterations, and fixes what he doesn't get "right" the first time. And only does so in alignment with free will choice, etc, and full disclosure of the effects etc, prior to any alterations being done.

I'd be happy to talk more in private about this, or via ICQ maybe even. I know the less I leave out in the open about my genetic alterations on the WWW the better.

hi onceinabluemoon

you may not realise it but you are getting all the help remotely and humanely possible in this therad and i hope you don't ignore s-kishi's entries - you may not get as much positive attention beyond this.. please explain what ICQ is. also explain clearly who performed genetinc alterations on you and offer some evindence.. above all, do try and calm down..

best wishes

Onceinabluemoon
14th January 2015, 17:05
*Hugs*
I don't ignore anyone, I take everything in and think about it quite deeply. As for the genetic modifications, they were done off planet, during a series of about 5-7 visits prior to my people being blocked from being able to get to me physically in 3D, so i'm not entirely sure how much evidence I can provide at this point. Most were done for my protection, others because I was having a difficult time, and still am, with maintaining my 3D incarnate body and not causing my own set of damage to it outside of the 'stuff' waged against me by the oppositional forces.

Elbie
14th January 2015, 18:41
*Hugs*
I don't ignore anyone, I take everything in and think about it quite deeply. As for the genetic modifications, they were done off planet, during a series of about 5-7 visits prior to my people being blocked from being able to get to me physically in 3D, so i'm not entirely sure how much evidence I can provide at this point. Most were done for my protection, others because I was having a difficult time, and still am, with maintaining my 3D incarnate body and not causing my own set of damage to it outside of the 'stuff' waged against me by the oppositional forces.

you've got to fight it off. make it your number 1 priority and remember, only you can do it. though you can do with a reputable hypnotherapist to sieve the chuff from wheat so to speak.. so you can know exactly what you are dealing with.

you sound like another language speaker. if it's italian, look up prof.corado malanga's presentations.

waste no minutes, get a therapist.

best wishes

Onceinabluemoon
16th January 2015, 00:03
I have been searching for a therapist. But I'm very limited on money and my insurance only covers "normal" psychologists, which are nothing short of dangerous for a Contactee / TI, but I'm still looking.

norman
16th January 2015, 00:12
.....my insurance only covers "normal" psychologists.....

Definitely not.

I think there are still one two "celebrity" abduction researchers in the field. They talk to George Nory etc etc.

Do you fancy your chances with that type?

Onceinabluemoon
16th January 2015, 00:25
Most of those are hot lines right to the alphabet agencies. I have absolutely no desire to give up what anonymity I have left.

Elbie
16th January 2015, 08:29
Most of those are hot lines right to the alphabet agencies. I have absolutely no desire to give up what anonymity I have left.

no reputable therapist would disclose your identity including the ones featured on g noory's. but you needn't go to one of noory's. do your own search and spring into action.
if someone should say they'd do it for you, it's best not to trust them. again, only you can take responsibility for your own well being.

Onceinabluemoon
16th January 2015, 10:52
Until I can afford a shaman again, or a therapist trained in handling Milabs, Targeted Individuals, etc...which under current circumstances of being under financial assassination by the alphabet angencies. I'm stuck. I can't go to a "normal" therapist. It's just not safe, I know this for a fact.

Onceinabluemoon
26th January 2015, 02:02
I want out of my current situation, with all this crap. I'm so done with it all really. Oh not as done as I thought I was though, oops, lol.

Hermit
26th January 2015, 08:34
Hey Once,

I'm not sure if we've met before or not: it's hard to tell who's been where these days, but I wanted to share a little something with you that I hope will help. If it doesn't, consider it the ramblings of a stranger.

Roughly two years ago I was given a very rare opportunity by someone not from here, someone who's become distant but very present in one form or another in my life. After several decades of abduction, implants, the very kind of thing you're talking about, I was given the opportunity by someone bigger than all of it to remove all the implants myself. And I did. I got a promise that the work that was going on wasn't going to happen again and, I thought, that was that. She told me they'd be watching me and I assumed that would mean that I would be protected from them in some way, shape, or form.

They, the ones doing the work on me, were confused. They'd never seen anything like this before, and they were concerned. However there is/was a mechanistic kind of approach to climbing hills of this sort that they use with frequency. If it's a problem, they simple approach the problem in a different way to over come it. The abductions began again. Not only that, but the abductions now include interrogations. The wild thing is? They don't get much information out of me (that I'm aware of). If they do, it's not coming willingly.

This past Friday was one of the nights they came back, took DNA samples the way they are now, got me to ingest some kind of clear yellow liquid, and left in a whirlwind. The thing is they always behave/act in ways that are chaotic. The implants for me also are back. They try to work the way they did before my experience, and they do to a certain degree, but something has changed in me now that won't allow the implants and modifications to function to the full effect. I don't know if it's a blessing or a curse, but as I was reading your thread and feeling the energy that your posts are pulsing out, someone whispered something into my ear to write to you.

This is what they told me to write. You live in California. Go to the ocean on a day that you can get away from the majority of your responsibilities, take off your shoes, and walk bare-foot in the sand. They thrive on our awareness of them, our awareness of what they do to us. You've asked for a way, a means of making what is happening stop. I'm not sure we can. But the way we approach what is happening is in our control; they don't understand that, and it frustrates them. Walk on the beach and when you do, find a moment in your mind when you were young and believed Santa was real, that angels were real, that fairies and gnomes were real and pleasant and happy things that made us laugh. Hold onto those things. The memories that come from these experiences are meant to stop you from remembering those moments of joy when you experienced the purity of your life, the bliss of just living, of being what they are trying to be, but never will be able to be: a human being.

Silly recommends, but do it.

Drink lots of water. More water than you're drinking now.
Drink mint tea. Eat mint. If you can, grow mint somewhere near your living space. Spend time in it. Rub it in your fingers, smell it, enjoy it.
Walk in the sunshine as often, as long, and as frequently as you can.
If you're consuming any kind of refined sugars or sweeteners? Stop. Same with caffeine.
If you smoke or use narcotics, stop.
Drink lots of water. More water...yeah you saw that. ;)

Most importantly, if you're not doing this already, set aside at least 15 minutes and as much as one hour every day in silence. Watch your breathing, read scripture or inspiring literature, philosophy; the point is to strengthen the mind and the synapses in your brain.

Remember this: they rely on us because they are deficient in some way. That means we, by our very natures, are not deficient in the way that they are. That is a precious thing that you need to always treasure. Let go of the truth they are feeding you in being an active participant in being a victim. Go back to the memory of Christmas, flood your entire being with that joy. It will blind them. I promise you it will.

Catsquotl
26th January 2015, 09:20
They thrive on our awareness of them, our awareness of what they do to us. You've asked for a way, a means of making what is happening stop. I'm not sure we can.

Hi Onceinableumoon.

I feel Milneman has some great advice here. I quoted the above again because it may hold the key to either make it stop or use it as a tool for reempowerment of yourself.

Does that make sense?

Yesterday I read a blogpost by Jack Kornfield. About non-self in buddhism.
He related a story about a man with cancer. He'd been a smoker all his life. Identified with being a smoker, so when asked to quit he wouldn't sayin I am a smoker this time around. When the cancer spread and infected his memories. he woke up one day and had forgotten he was a smoker. Stopped identifying with it and never smoked another cigarette. There's something in there i believe that is very powerful in the way we can shape our reality.

WIth Love
Eelco

Calabash
26th January 2015, 12:07
Until I can afford a shaman again, or a therapist trained in handling Milabs, Targeted Individuals, etc...which under current circumstances of being under financial assassination by the alphabet angencies. I'm stuck. I can't go to a "normal" therapist. It's just not safe, I know this for a fact.

Why not contact Mary Rodwell and see if there's anything she can do for you. She must have contacts worldwide who would do it gratis or for information for their books . . . . wouldn't do any harm anyway.
http://www.acern.com.au/

monk
26th January 2015, 12:55
I want out of my current situation

Don't. We. All.

As always I will have you in my prayers friend, your protection or rather lack there-of is of a great disappointment to me and I do sincerely hope the trust in your ET colleagues/relatives is not misplaced and not just for you but for all our sakes.

ET are here, FACT.

Some ET are helping prevent ELE or similar event, FACT.

Everything else is up for conjecture.

Onceinabluemoon
26th January 2015, 13:09
Their lack of ability to protect me isn't their fault so to speak, as we figured out who is definitively responsible, the technology being used is ancient, older than this universe (hundreds of centillians of years) and mostly temporal and reality based. Something unlike any of my people have ever seen before, and already well established in the planet etc. So no my trust in my people isn't misplaced, they just have some growing pains to get through as they adapt to another level to combat this one as well.

Milneman,

I've noticed a similar thing, but these beings keep adjusting their technology and the beings they use to try and overcome my ability to bust through it, etc, and it's lack of ability to effect me once I've become aware of them and their technology. This time though it's the beings that are actually ultimately responsible, but yet again this morning, there was another 'race' or group via slider reality that is trying to put these crystalline wires in me again! And they have all kinds of things all over the house to make their tech more enhanced. So, it's like we can't just deal with one ship it seems, we will try dealing with the entire fleet, if that doesn't stop them, it'll be the entire 'race' next. They are a threat to not only humanity here, but creation it's self.

I'll take all that you guys have suggested to real consideration. Thank you guys :) :hug: